Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

ONO

Meh, I thought I read in one of the papers that JKR was worth more than Betty, but meh, she still doesn't need the cash. One thing I've been wondering recently is how diferent things would be had Voldemort selected Nevile instead of Harry to fulfuil the prophecy?

Help me EWB!

So um I really want Book 7 and theres this contest running where they ask a few questions and if I get it right I win the book, I have answered most of them but there are two I am stuck on so any help would be appreciated:(! the two questions I am stuck on are

1.Author JK Rowling has already revealed that two key characters will not survive name them?

2.Who asked in the Great Hall in a Whisper any sign of Sirius Black Professor?

Help me EWB!

So um I really want Book 7 and theres this contest running where they ask a few questions and if I get it right I win the book, I have answered most of them but there are two I am stuck on so any help would be appreciated:(! the two questions I am stuck on are

1.Author JK Rowling has already revealed that two key characters will not survive name them?

2.Who asked in the Great Hall in a Whisper any sign of Sirius Black Professor?

Edited by ACCBiggz

But he's already dead so he couldn't "survive" book 7 if he is already dead at the end of six. She has not said who from book 7 dies for obvious reasons. It's one of the worst trick questions I've seen, and if they actually have an answer like Dumbledore just call them idiots.

She said there are at least two Deaths and confirmed Dumbledore is dead and not coming back, same with sirrius which is probably what they mean. That or they mean either Harry or Voldemore MUST die for the story to end.

I have just been warned that there are supposedly true spoilers on the net about the last book since tonight. So watch your steps on the internet for the next days if you care to be unspoiled.

AFAIK some people were spoilt with the ending of the last book because of some book getting out early as well.

Guest FlipRansom

I'm not going to post it, but on Mugglenet.com the have a story claiming that this other site has a few lines from the opening chapter (including the title). These are the people who have filmed the JKR documentary that is coming out soon, and the camera is just on that page long enough for you to read it. Its dated 10/26/06

I'm looking forward to the new book. I started reading them when I was about 9 or somethin (not sure) and I've kind of lost intrest in them now, but I'll still read the book and see the new movie just for the sake of it basically. After reading them for that long I kind of have to know the end.

I was thinking about it the other day though, anyone else expect

Regulas Black (Sirius' brother) to be R.A.B.?