Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

ONO

Spoilers what spoilers?

Nobody dies in those pages, so I don't particularly care, but still. Figured some of you might want it. >_> It's not really anything that most fans didn't see coming from the first freakin' book, anyway.

Edited by Captain Cloudy

Woah, you got a link or something to any stories about that Clint? I haven't been watching the news around here lately, so I may have missed that.

There are PICTURES of the entire last chapter of the book up on the Internet. Hell, I think it's already been discussed and posted on here. I'm happy because the pictures conflict with other proofless spoilers I have read, and I'm still excited for the book because it's nothing that doesn't make sense and hasn't been coming properly.

I'm looking forward to the new book. I started reading them when I was about 9 or somethin (not sure) and I've kind of lost intrest in them now, but I'll still read the book and see the new movie just for the sake of it basically. After reading them for that long I kind of have to know the end.

I was thinking about it the other day though, anyone else expect

Regulas Black (Sirius' brother) to be R.A.B.?

Scholastic gets subpoena to identify spoiler The LA Times is reporting that the US Harry Potter publisher obtained a subpoena to learn the identity of a user who allegedly posted copies of Deathly Hallows on a California website.

Scholastic said in a court filing Monday that "materials hosted on Photobucket.com's system" contain materials that infringe copyrights owned by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books. Photobucket.com, a News Corp. unit, is a website for sharing photos and videos on social networks such as MySpace.

The subpoena was sent to Gaia Interactive Inc. in San Jose seeking the identity of a user on gaiaonline.com, a social network, according to the filing in San Francisco federal court.

Gaia complied with the subpoena, removed the material and temporarily banned the user from the site, said Gaia spokesman Bill Danon.

Maybe I should take my spoilers down >_>

Odd enough, I know the guy who leaked the spoilers. He didn't put a password on the file, so it got leaked to other boards as well. Now it's all over the internet.

He's scared as hell of going to jail now.

I just don't understand spoilers. Trying to go out of your way to spoil it for someone? Please grow up. Also the whole notion of the reasoning, "because I don't like reading books about teenage wizard made for 10-year-olds." Ignorance personified. The series was never written for a specific age group, and even if it was the first book came out in 1997 and at that time I was only 12, so had I started reading the series around that time and liked it, of course I'd follow the series. The fact is from each book to the next the writing and material has progressed with the age's of the majority of its readers.

But back to the spoilers thing, I'll just never understand it. What's the point? You don't like it? More power to you, but don't ruin it for others. It shows a serious lack of maturity and common decency. Those who do it or wish it to be done are sad people, probably more sad than who they try to attack for liking a series such as Harry Potter. It's a shame that the majority of kids who are 10 years old and read these books have a larger mental capacity to handle such things than the teens and young adults who try to ruin it for them.

Like you don't know what it's like to revel in a lack of decency! I'm sure most people that whinge about that would, if the tables were turned, do the same thing. I KNOW people that do that. They'll whinge and cry about HP spoilers but they've got no problem whatsoever spoiling movies or what have you for other people.

I have spoiled results to wrestling and MMA before, but unintentionally. By putting them in my MSN name, and when someone IM'd me (usually from the UK) I changed it. But with something like Potter or MMA I'll IM the person and ask them questions. With NBT and others from the UK I'll usually ask them if they have seen the event before hand. I don't go out and deliberatly try to ruin something for them.

Things are leaked all the time on the internet, that's fine and dandy by me because no one forces the "pirates" to go out and download it, it's the people who take the time to download it, take pics or excerpts and start posting it or telling people about it. It's just retarded.

Spoilers will always be about, some people just like to be one of the first to find anything out.

Oh I agree with that Biggz, I have read the books since I was in 1st year, and I'd hate to find out through someones MSN name. If you know what happens great, just don't go round telling those that may not want to know.

I have no problems with people posting spoilers here anyway, ya's all use the tags so thats fine with me.

Edited by Lost Soul