Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this looks to be a good season. And this 'Project DNA' thing while odd...if they keep it up throughout the whole process looks to be interesting. Although that little group of guys...well at least three of them seem to be like..basically the same person lol :|. They'll all probaly turn on each other soon.

But as for Amazing Race...I've never seen any of the seasons, but I have to say when they announced Alison..winner from last Big Brother, it made me kind of want to watch it..

Looks to be a good season....the twin thing should be interesting. Wonder what the veto twist will be this year...hopefully they'll go with an idea I thoguht of last season, and make it so the holder of the veto picks who goes up for nomination if they use it to take someone off...

It was a pretty good show, but Holly is more than the stereotypical dumb blonde. And man I don't know if that's her strategy but she accidentily brought more attention to herself than she needed too.

*Spoilers*

Taking the money was smart, there's no way in hell you could have passed that up, with no guarantees of winning. With 10,000 more than you had you can atleast justify coming although now you got a big target.

Oh yeah the twins are possibly:

Diana & Drew

or

Scott & Will

or a long shot Lori and Scott/Will

I could understand half brother and sister not recognizing each other, but twin sibling is quite odd.

Looks like it will be an interesting season. I am not getting a feel for the houseguests yet so no early predictions.

Alli on Amazing Race is awesome though. I really hope she wins because I'm her biggest fan in the world. Even bigger than Donny :P

It was a pretty good show, but Holly is more than the stereotypical dumb blonde.  And man I don't know if that's her strategy but she accidentily brought more attention to herself than she needed too.

*Spoilers*

Taking the money was smart, there's no way in hell you could have passed that up, with no guarantees of winning.  With 10,000 more than you had you can atleast justify coming although now you got a big target.

Diana & Drew

or

Scott  & Will

I could understand half brother and sister not recognizing each other, but twin sibling is quite odd.

For the first part Holly said in her pre-show little thing that ditzy was her strategy.

As for the twins thing, it's not two that are already in the house. Two of the houseguests have twins, they mentinoed in when they were doing there introductions. They're going to be switching them around, taking the two actual houseguests out and putting there twins in<not sure if it'll be with both of them or just one of them with the question being which> but they're going to be switching them in and out of the house I guess to see if the toher houseguests notice it.

The second twist is quite stupid, while the first smacks of cheap drama and another reason why reality TV Shows suck.

Of course I am already hooked here.

I hate BB4 runner up whose name shall never be mentioned here, and I hope that Phil Drop Kicks the bitch off Amazing Race sometime soon.

Oh, and this is pinned.

TGC

Guest rbn278582

It was a pretty good show, but Holly is more than the stereotypical dumb blonde.  And man I don't know if that's her strategy but she accidentily brought more attention to herself than she needed too.

*Spoilers*

Taking the money was smart, there's no way in hell you could have passed that up, with no guarantees of winning.  With 10,000 more than you had you can atleast justify coming although now you got a big target.

Diana & Drew

or

Scott  & Will

The twins are not in the house together right now, nor will they be. Someone there has a twin who will replace them in intervals and try to fool the other houseguests into thinking they are the same person.

AND....the brother/sister thing is just cheap and mean. That's a pretty emotional subject to be revealed on national television. Plus, they took the two people who were "strange" and are going to make them out to be circus freaks. The brother had already kinda formed an alliance to get his "sister" out of the house first. Now what will he tell the others?

As for Amazing Race...I'd love to see Charla and Mirna win. I'm not sure they have the strength to pull it off, but the attitudes and willpower are there.

*sidenote - the "bitch and her dumb b/f" are in first place .....sorryyyyy. And the daughter from the father/daughter team was mean to Charla and Mirna...GRRRRR.

Edited by rbn278582

Guest Wrestling_Man

I'm pulling for Charna and Mirla to win Amazing Race myself. I'm also pulling for the old people who were dating on the internet and the brothers and the military guy and her daughter, although I don't like the daughter.

For one i hate this year's cast already, except for a select few like Marvin and The Gay fellow who's name i cannot recall.

On The Amazing Race subject, doesn't Allison ever give up. I thought i'd gotten her ass off my screen for good. What's next, Jun on the next season of Survivor? But man does that Midget have a good pair of eyes or what?

On the Amazing Race, does anyone else think the two people, Brandon and Nicole, remind you of the the winners from Season Three, Flo and Zach? Flo would always complain about things they do, but eventually went on to win. Even going as far as almost quitting. Nicole already is complaining in this one, with the guy just trying to do everything to keep it together. I think these two will end up just like them. Maybe not winning, but the camera will focus on Nicole complaining a lot.

And Allison is already annoying already. I know they brought her onto this show for a potential ratings increase as the show hasn't been doing too well, but seriously, she is so annoying. Hopefully she is gone real soon.

Edit: And every year they always have the funny/likeable fat guys.

Edited by Fitzy

Guest rbn278582

I'm pulling for Charna and Mirla to win Amazing Race myself.  I'm also pulling for the old people who were dating on the internet and the brothers and the military guy and her daughter, although I don't like the daughter.

Ok, but you gotta make up your mind. Only one team can win.

Ok, but you gotta make up your mind.  Only one team can win.

Actually, I got a question on this one. One season three teams all waited for each other and then stepped on the platform together as a whole and tired for what I think was third place. How would this go over if they all waited at the finish and got on together?

Actually, I got a question on this one. One season three teams all waited for each other and then stepped on the platform together as a whole and tired for what I think was third place. How would this go over if they all waited at the finish and got on together?

I'm sure that would not be allowed, plus would any teams really do that and then have to split the money possibly four ways or higher instead of just two ways?

And I hate the midget and her cousin. They are second on my list of those I wish to see go away, right after the bitch and her dumb boyfriend.

TGC

Guest rbn278582

I'm sure that would not be allowed, plus would any teams really do that and then have to split the money possibly four ways or higher instead of just two ways?

And I hate the midget and her cousin.  They are second on my list of those I wish to see go away, right after the bitch and her dumb boyfriend.

TGC

I think the "midget" would scramble from under the crowd and jump on that platform and ......well....piss everyone off. (including TGC) She's got spunk.

I really enjoyed this. I'm looking forward to the whole season. Plus I like the DNA twists.

And my God if there was another Lori...Geez. She's sooo hot. Best looking one, what do you guys think?

I also think she's the hottest. But that Diane chick is kind of hot to. But something ironic is...

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?

That I will have to eat peanut butter and jelly for a week

:lol: From Lori's profile. But I can't say I blame her for taking the money...someone else in line would have.