Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rbn278582

Fuck the midget.  I hope she gets hit by a car.

And her whiny cousin can cry and ask the lord for help and the strength to carry on all she wants, they are still losing.

TGC

Those two little women carried the DAMN COW a long way. It was hot....the cow smelled and was slippery and heavy....give them a break! I'm surprised Mr. loser niceguy didn't stop to help them. But wait, he was busy giving away all the taxi's.

I'm sure that would not be allowed, plus would any teams really do that and then have to split the money possibly four ways or higher instead of just two ways?

And I hate the midget and her cousin.  They are second on my list of those I wish to see go away, right after the bitch and her dumb boyfriend.

TGC

Yeah, it probably wouldn't be allowed.

And I also agree about the midget and her cousin. ANnoying as hell that other girl is and the midget is going to slow her down big time, I think. Hopefully they go first and then Allison and Donny.

Guest JohnnyFairplay

* Big Brother 5 Nomination Spoilers*

Nominations were done last night. It looked as Marvin was going to be put up because of his crude behavior towards the women but because Mike 'The Don" was trying to work allainces Jase decided to put Mike up aggianst Jennifer. Everyone is planning on voting "The Don" out his only hope is to win Veto.

I have the Live Feed and will keep all about to date.

Not that I'd watch it, but they should go back to like it was the first season and have the live feed for free. I can't, for the life of me, see how people can actually pay for that. Do you guys that have it sit on the Internet and watch it a lot? You'd probably have to if you are paying the money for it.

What's the cost for something like that, anyway?

This show was alright. I can see Michael's half-sister going out next Thursday. She doesn't fit in. I can see Mike getting some votes, but not enough to get him out. He'll stay, as he has a few people who like him. Michael will probably give his half-sister a vote but she will go. No one seems to really talk to her besides him.

Not that I'd watch it, but they should go back to like it was the first season and have the live feed for free. I can't, for the life of me, see how people can actually pay for that. Do you guys that have it sit on the Internet and watch it a lot? You'd probably have to if you are paying the money for it.

This show was alright. I can see Michael's half-sister going out next Thursday. She doesn't fit in. I can see Mike getting some votes, but not enough to get him out. He'll stay, as he has a few people who like him. Michael will probably give his half-sister a vote but she will go. No one seems to really talk to her besides him.

Man, if she ever saw you calling here Jennifer and not Nakimbus she'd be fuckin' PISSED.

Guest JohnnyFairplay

Well i don't watch it 24/7 but i tune in everyonce in awhile. It's the same as asking how can someone spend all fucking day posting on this board? Some of the stuff is pretty cool, Ie. They are about to have the POV contest as we speak. Anyways it costs 24 dollars and other realone features comes with it. Your paying for Realone not Big Brother 5

My mom's job makes her be online all the time, so she's considering paying it so she can tune in from time to time to see what's going on.

Me, I'm not too interested. I want to see who the twins are, and I'm curious as to how the half-siblings will play, but other than that I don't really care.

It's insanely boring to me until about halfway through, when most of the irritating people are gone and the rest of the guests have to think of creative ways to keep themselves occupied.

Guest JohnnyFairplay

*BB Winner POV Spoiler*

It was annouced that the POV is gold. The winner of the competition was Scott.

It looks like Mike is a goner unless something drastically changes before the POV cermony.

On Amazing Race, when Charla, the midget, was calling for a taxi, was I the only one hoping a latin gang van showed up and shot her?

"There's your taxi, short stuff!"

Oh, and what does anyone think of an idea of like a "live feed discussion thread." Would be packed with spoilers, but its good for anyone wanting to know whats going on in the house

Edited by Rebnik

I HATE THAT COUSIN WITH THAT MIDGET!!!

She obiously brought her with the fact that people would be generous to her...

Anyway... Go Jim and Marsha or Chip and Kim... GO UNDERDOGS!!!

except for that Midget... If she wins... I will be so pissed.

Three things oughta have been learnt this episode:

* Don't trust anybody

* It'll take someone from the inside of the 4 horsemen to betray them

* The Gay guy fits in with no one..

I don't know how this will play out but now that the girl group has been found out before they even got started, TGG has screwed over himself and made the game just that much harder to wrestle it away from the 4 horsemen. Either way you look at it he has pissed off both sides.