Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the next eliminated from the Amazing Race are the twins. I hate the midget and her cousin as much as the next person, but I am laughing my ass off cause everyone is like "how'd the midget get here" or "we are being beaten by a midget". I just find it funny, cause you know these people (well, not the old couple or the bowling moms, they seem to just be there for a good time. GO OLD PEOPLE OR BOWLING MOMS!) are just like 'ugh" Anyway, get rid of the twins, they annoy the hell out of me, with looking the same and complaining about Chip and Kim. Grrrr.

****Spoilers for Tonights BB5****

Mike got voted out, he didn't get a single vote. Also, I hate Jase so much.

The Amazing Race kind of sucks this year, there isn't really a team that I would want to see get a million dollars

Edited by Corizzle

Bye bye Mike...wish they would have kept a wider shot when Julie said that part about the twins just to see his reaction to it, heh

Heh...I was thinking the exact same thing.

As they got closer and closer to the end about to reveal the twins, more and more I started wanting it to be Lori lol, cuz she is fucking hott. And two of them. :o wow.

But the twins turned out to be none other then...

Adria. aka Adria & Natalie.

Damn me too Media. I wanted it to be Lori. She's gorgeous. Anywho I like the 4 Horsemen alot. I think they'll go to the end or at least realll far. I can't stand Holly. She looks good but my god she is so annoying. Now Jase is stuck with her.

Damn me too Media. I wanted it to be Lori. She's gorgeous. Anywho I like the 4 Horsemen alot. I think they'll go to the end or at least realll far. I can't stand Holly. She looks good but my god she is so annoying. Now Jase is stuck with her.

:P Believe me, he isn't.

I take it it's one of those, hook up and break up things...because like right after they hooked up....like the next day I think, she had a plate like that insulting him, cuz she was pissed with him lmao. (live feed)

EDIT- Here's the pic lol

SNAG-0323.jpg

It says 'Liar! U suck'

Edited by Media 2.0

:P Believe me, he isn't.

I take it it's one of those, hook up and break up things...because like right after they hooked up....like the next day I think, she had a plate like that insulting him, cuz she was pissed with him lmao. (live feed)

EDIT- Here's the pic lol

SNAG-0323.jpg

It says 'Liar! U suck'

Lmao. That's great. I'd like to see her think shes safe then they just put her on the block and get her evicted. She's so dumb and her voice gets annoying. That was great though, that breakfast.

Lmao. That's great. I'd like to see her think shes safe then they just put her on the block and get her evicted. She's so dumb and her voice gets annoying. That was great though, that breakfast.

Holly > Jase

I hate cocky bastards next week if Scott and/or Jase isn't put up on the block I refuse to watch BB anymore

I think an elimination of the 4 horsemen would be a good sign just to add more competitiveness in the house but really I'd love to see it happen a different way than just by someone winning head of house and evicting Scott or Jase out.

I'd love to see Holly act like she has one bit of sense and actually start playing the game instead of just living in the house. She's a goofball..

I'd sure as hell like to see Cowboy/Drew screw the 4 horsemen. Eventually they will figure out that it's actually the duo of Scott/Jase running the show actually and they aren't going to want to be expendable. That would make for some good TV to see them break the group up rather than letting someone else do it.

Remember this is BB we're talking about, these alliances never last too long when people start realizing they weren't as close as they seem.

I got one question, how come Marvin didn't get to use those secret HoH cameras that Jase did.. he could have probably seeen a lot of conspiring and saved his own ass rather than act like a string puppet.

I got one question, how come Marvin didn't get to use those secret HoH cameras that Jase did.. he could have probably seeen a lot of conspiring and saved his own ass rather than act like a string puppet.

What do you by him not being able to use the camera? It's his fault that he didn't know it was there to use. Jase already said he wasn't going to tell anyone outside of his group about it and wanted them to figure it out for themselves and Marvin didn't, so lost out on a good chance to watch everyone.

What do you by him not being able to use the camera? It's his fault that he didn't know it was there to use. Jase already said he wasn't going to tell anyone outside of his group about it and wanted them to figure it out for themselves and Marvin didn't, so lost out on a good chance to watch everyone.

He did know it was there...and did use it...it was just never shown on TV for some reason.