Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

:( Scott is gone which saddens(sp?) me and then to top that the whole Drew, Marvin, Jase and Cowboy all getting eliminated at once was shocking and made me want to punch myself.

Well my predictions is Jase and Marvin up... Jase wins veto again takes himself off and up goes Drew or Cowboy (hard to tell which one because of like RDB said she doesn't respect her brother Gamewise and well Drew is likeable) and in the end Marvin leaves.

Then after that I am hoping Jase wins HoH next.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They started the show off with footage from Thursday during the commercial break/Scott interview. It showed Jase completely blow up at Adria calling her the biggest liar and all that crap to her face in front of everyone.

He pulled Marvin aside and told him that Karen voted to evict him (Marvin) while he (Jase) voted to evict Scott, which is not true as they showed that it was the opposite. Marvin, of course, didn't buy it for a minute and then called Jase out in front of everyone about that.

Then they showed Natallie come in and this is what we saw as Jase looked completely shocked. Well we found out why he was like that as he just bascially screwed himself by calling her out in front of everyone and now she has a twin come in to make it even worse for him.

So during the whole show he compained for a new alliance trying to be this "funny" guy throughout. It was dumb. Will complain about Jase's pit-stains and wearing his shirts and that no one has any fashion sense, especially Karen. He says she dressed from 1985.

Jennifer showed Cowboy his real father and then gave him the picture to keep.

The foot compition happened and it was a pie eating thing where you needed to get to the bottom to reveal which food you won for the week. Five of the pies had red "EAT" things in them and one had one "STEAL" card in it. Natallie (2), Marvin, Cowboy, and Karen got all five of them (the 2 next to Natallie means she pulled out two "EAT" cards out) and Natallie went to give her second "EAT" card to Adria but then went and gave it to Diane instead. Will got the "STEAL" card. He got "choked" by Marvin as he didn't want peanut butter and jelly for the week and Will instead took Diane's "EAT" card. Everyone else (except for Jennifer) has to eat peanut butter and jelly.

Jase says to Jennifer in the hottub that he is all alone now. Drew says he is no longer a Horsemen, sticking with Diane. Jase tells Cowboy that he is ready to go and Cowboy tells him he won't vote him out even if he wants to.

Diane and Marvin talk in the room with the hard bed things, about setting up the nominations, saying if they are "pawns" instead of putting up Jase or someone like Cowboy, it would prevent Jase from winning the Veto challenge. Jennifer agreed to this and put up Diane and Marvin. But Jase actually heard this and still thought he was safe when Jennifer pulled his key out first. What a retard.

I am not sure if I forgot anything, but that is a basic rundown of the show.

that's pretty much it.. I'm still reading live feeds so I can piece the "real" story all together.

The main reason Jase fell for this is because he is to smart for his own good. Had he just saved the long speech over nothing with Nic he would have seen right through this. BUt he thinks he is safe only because of his talking ability which isn't the case.

I think Marvin is dumb to have used this idea this early in the game. But better to get Jase out now because he probably wouldn't vote for him regardless and Marvin may can pull something off.. he's my underdog to win this thing.

Well both eps of Big Brother and Amazing Race were very good today.

First Big Brother I missed a part where Jase and Marvin were talking and Jase found out the whole plan so i am not sure how that went but once Drew and Jase were talking in the beds and Drew wasn't studdering or backfiring ideas I knew Drew wasn't going to not use the veto.

The Horsemen Alliance is now truly dead unless one freak miracle happens and Jase stays in but I am highly doubting it now. Because after Jase is gone Drew has already broken himself apart from the group and Cowboy is left and he will be gone in the next 2 weeks most likely.

As for Drew's initial position now of him joining Diane and possibly the Twins is a horrible idea since the Twins are a huge threat, Diane is a real bitch/hot head at times so the remaining people would get rid of them probably and Drew is left as a former member of the Horsemen.

I think Will has a good chance of winning Big Brother at this point.

Now onto my Amazing Race thoughts...

The Moms got freaking lucky with that Tour Bus. I still hate the midget and cousin, my top 3 teams are Chip and Kim, The Models and The Boyfriend and Girlfriend (can't remember their names) in first place.

Me and my mom were watching and my mom is all for the midget and cousin but when they tried to steal the cab she was still kind of fine with it since it has happened before but once the cousin spat my mom was disgusted and wanted them to trip and break a leg :thumbsup:

and not much else to say other then the next episode of amazing race looks to be pretty good with the bitch remark from the boyfriend and girlfriend team to the midget and cousin :thumbsup: .

Oh and last thing September 26th (I believe it is the 26th) Amazing Race 6 begins.

You're a day off, it's the 25th of September. This season looks to end on the 21st I believe so it looks like it will end one day and that same week the next one will pick right up which is different, but since it is a great show, it is nice.

I watched the Amazing Race today and it was pretty good. I liked the brother team, Lance (I think that's his name) had no chance of making it the rest of the way.

Mirna (if that is how it is spelled) is seriously stupid. I hate how she calls them psychos or whatever it was that she used. Clearly, taking someone else's cab, which they haven't paid for or removed their stuff, makes her out to be the stupid one, and not anyone else. I seriously can't stand them and want them gone next week, but sadly, I doubt that is about to happen anytime soon.

Also, the first team, why did they use the Fast Forward so early? They already had a big lead and probably could have even beat someone if someone else used the Fast Foward. Maybe not, but I'd save it to when I am last place. What it come back and bite them in the ass later on and eventually lose.

think Marvin may more than likely be the one to go...but I guess it'l be who Adria decides she wants gone. She obviously has Cowboy and Natalie's vote wherever she wants them, Nakomis and Karen are pretty much guarenteed to vote to keep Will in. So that leaves Diane and Drew. Diane wants Marvin out, but I think she could be persuaded to keep him in a little longer, and Drew will obviously vote with her...so looks like it'll probably be a 4-2 vote one way or the other.

Also, the first team, why did they use the Fast Forward so early? They already had a big lead and probably could have even beat someone if someone else used the Fast Foward. Maybe not, but I'd save it to when I am last place. What it come back and bite them in the ass later on and eventually lose.

Um... There's only TWO Fast Forwards, and they're both first come, first serve, so there's little to no chance that a last place team will even *see* one let alone get a chance to take it.

Um... There's only TWO Fast Forwards, and they're both first come, first serve, so there's little to no chance that a last place team will even *see* one let alone get a chance to take it.

Actually Ray, they did say that 1 FF per team on the leg Colin and Christie got it. What I don't remember hearing was that there were only 2 FF's the entire race. Mirna & Charla absolutely annoy me more than a Richard Simmons infomercial. I'm pulling for Chip & Kim to win, but I'm thinking that Colin & Christie will. As for BB5, I think that Marvin will have a pretty good shot to win b/c he wasn't really ever a part of the Horsemen or Will's alliance, he might just sneak in there.

Yeah I have a lot of respect for Marvin especially after seeing how Adria betrayed him. Either way I think Adria played the game a bit too strong at this point and will be gone very soon..

Here's hoping Marvin finds a way to stay in, he's my favorite character of the season so far.

well I havn't touched on BB since I think before Jase left (that was a sad day in BB history... ok for me)

Anyways as of how Adria is playing I have to agree with RDB on how she is playing the game too strong right now. I am not sure who I want to stay in I like Marvin a lot recently more then I did before but then again I have also been liking Will right now especially after his "If I'm here next week I am take those two twin bitches down" comment. Next week if anyone other then Natalie, Diane and Drew(possibly) win the Twins will most likely be put up.

and as for Amazing Race I am so freaking happy that Charla and Mierna are gone next on my list the Bowling Moms because they don't like the Colin and Christie team... :shifty:

and the next episode isn't looking good for 2 out of 3 of the teams I like (colin and christie and the models)

I'm so glad Charla & Mirna are gone. I couldn't stand them. Hopefully the Twins are sent packing next.

On the subject of BB, i enjoyed last night's episode. I'm pissed Marvin (My Fav) & Will (Who I've Grown To Like) are on the block. Get those twins outta there someone.

To finalize the Fast Forward debate from the Amazing Race. There are only 2 and each team can only use one. Luckily this means Corpus and Christie squandered their FF option.

It's down to five teams, and I actively loathe 3 of them. Corpus and Christie - both arrogant fools who deserve to lose and lose badly. I loved his line 'if this egg was cooked more I could blast right through it.' So he cooked it more... and still struggled. The twins are actually too dumb to live and that Blonde Mop and his thick headed girlfriend give models a bad name.

I've been to West Africa, so I found it hilarious that those two teams didn't realize they were being utterly ripped off on that bus. Of course, that's the way those places work, you can pay more to go now, or you can wait until the bus fills up. As I wasn't in a race of any sort, I waited. The village they went to must have been popular as three buses left in just a few minutes.

I truly hope Chip and Kim win, they're the only team that seems to genuinely enjoy the experience and appreciate what they have. Here's my example, when they delivered the furniture, he took time to meet and greet the family. Sat down, had a chat, enjoyed some watermelon, when the locals took them to get pillows he just laughed it off... while Corpus and Christie raced on, ignoring the people they delivered the chairs to.

Chip and Kim's biggest advantage is their trust in each other and in humanity. None of the other teams have that.

I didn't hate Mierna the Midget, only Charla. Charla did nothing, other than get the team on the show in the first place. You know the producers saw their application and thought 'a midget and a girl who lusts after Phil? ON THE SHOW!' Mierna tried hard, sure she was a sneaky lil oompa loompa, but at least she didn't fear doing the work. Charla just yelled. Like making Mierna eat the monster scrambled egg. Way to pick on the midget cousin!

Go Chip n' Kim.

Thumbs in the middle for the Bowling Moms.

Big raspberry of distain for the other three teams.

I didn't hate Mierna the Midget, only Charla. Charla did nothing, other than get the team on the show in the first place. You know the producers saw their application and thought 'a midget and a girl who lusts after Phil? ON THE SHOW!' Mierna tried hard, sure she was a sneaky lil oompa loompa, but at least she didn't fear doing the work. Charla just yelled. Like making Mierna eat the monster scrambled egg. Way to pick on the midget cousin!