Savage Garden

Benji

I'll join the Moon love. Mainly because I love the lyrics:

She's saying, "Love is like a barren place,

And reaching out for human faith

Is like a journey I just don't have a map for"

Me and Liam are the true EWB Savage Garden crew.

Ellis knows, Ellis knows. Thier debut was the first album I ever bought, and I have both Darren Hayes' solo albums.

Meh. Like it matters. Both work in McDonald's these days anyway.

Incidentally, if someone can help me obtain Darren's 2 solo albums then feel free to contact me in some way. (Y)

The second CD has copy protection on it, otherwise I'd do it for you. My first one got scratched up and skips a lot, so not worth it. Sorry.

Yeah, and To The Moon And Back is excellent, though I think it possibly isn't my favourite by them.

Edited by Liam Byrne

Huge fan, myself. Particularly loved their first album, but the second one had some terrific tracks on it as well. Was so pissed off when they broke up, especially given the utter shite Hayes has dished up in his solo career. It's clear who was the talent in the group, and who had the voice to carry it across.

Me and Liam are the true EWB Savage Garden crew.

Ellis knows, Ellis knows. Thier debut was the first album I ever bought, and I have both Darren Hayes' solo albums.

Meh. Like it matters. Both work in McDonald's these days anyway.

Incidentally, if someone can help me obtain Darren's 2 solo albums then feel free to contact me in some way. (Y)

The second CD has copy protection on it, otherwise I'd do it for you. My first one got scratched up and skips a lot, so not worth it. Sorry.

Yeah, and To The Moon And Back is excellent, though I think it possibly isn't my favourite by them.

My previous attempts at getting his album stopped at like 95%. About 3 songs were done 100%, the rest not so. Bah!

I dunno, his second album was a bit more "serious" and "grown up" and had some good stuff on it.

Haven't heard much of the second album. I just remember tripe like Popular and Insatiable.

Popular was one of the poorer songs on the 2nd album, but the rest isn't too bad.