EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want EWR to work on my PC upstairs, and was wondering. Which dll and that type of thing files do I need?

I get errors all the time and I have a feeling it is because of the DLL files, if someone could tell me where to download them and where to put them, that would help.

Guest The Madman

Is there a way to download EWR onto a floppy disk? I've tried & it gets to 99%, then starts copying files, stops & says its too big. Is there a site that allows you to download EWR in half? like download part1 & download part2

Guest Dalimyr

Is there a way to download EWR onto a floppy disk? I've tried & it gets to 99%, then starts copying files, stops & says its too big. Is there a site that allows you to download EWR in half? like download part1 & download part2

I'm no PC guru, but I believe in Windows 98 and up, instead of 'copying' the file to the A: drive, or 'saving' it there normally, there is another option called 'make backup' or something like that. Once the first disk is full, it pauses and tells you to insert disk #2 to continue saving.

If it's not built into your windows, (and it also comes with most cd/dvd burners as a freebie), you can get one for free from downloads.com, just search the site for 'backup'.

(or save it to a cd if you have a burner)

Note: you won't be able to play the game from a floppy or cd. You will have to install the game on the PC you want to play it on.

:)

I looked up Backup on downloads.com & I get a dozen things. I don't know which.