EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason whenever I download the 4.2 version of EWR it gets to about 70% and stops and says "download complete". When I try to open it, however, it says "The file could not be unzipped because it is corrupt". It does that for all the versions that are linked on the front page.

Anyone know why it's doing this and what the solution is?

Guest ClockworkLaScala

Forgive my extreme noobishness but

1.) What is the arsenic editor?

2.) Where can i get a fully updated EWR (Mine is way old, with all the old promotions, super weak)

3.) Is there a version out there with pictures pre-installed??? (This would be fantastic)

Thanks

Forgive my extreme noobishness but

1.) What is the arsenic editor?

2.) Where can i get a fully updated EWR (Mine is way old, with all the old promotions, super weak)

3.) Is there a version out there with pictures pre-installed??? (This would be fantastic)

Thanks

Edited by Elliott

Guest ClockworkLaScala

I have the same problem as a few others on here. The link to the arsenic editor on the main page doesnt work. Anyone got a working link? Also, how is the arsenic editor different from the in game editor which comes with the game???

Guest xxxiconxxx

I have the same problem as a few others on here. The link to the arsenic editor on the main page doesnt work. Anyone got a working link? Also, how is the arsenic editor different from the in game editor which comes with the game???

Guest Da Paynster

you can edit stats and payment ingame without having to restart a new game or messing up an old game

Nice. I keep having to restart becuase i find some mistakes Ive made.

If anyone has a working link PLEASE post. Thanks