EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Guest IWAPrymeTime37

i trying to find a site with ewr to download the ones on page 1 do not work for me and when my brother got pc updated he wiped the hard drive!

Edited by IWAPrymeTime37

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockey

I need the newest version as I had to reformat my computer. I guess I need 4.0 or 4.2? THANKS! Do you need 4.0 then you download 4.2?

Edited by Shockey

Guest juss_chillin_mon

I'm running EWR 4.2 right now. It has 19 promotions and about 1300 workers. Is there data or scenarios I need to download to update it to the current standard? If anyone can help me out hit me back with a reply.

Guest Dalimyr

It's been a very long time since I made an appearance here, but for people asking for Arsenic 4.5 I'd like to direct them to my site.

On it, you'll find working downloads of Arsenic 4.5, RaveX32 and the only two GameFAQs scenarios in existence.

Guest Shockey

I download the update from arsenic, and the only thing wrong is when I try to go to titles, it gives me run time error 5.

Can someone send me the belt file or post it? Or do you know a reason that's the only one not working? Thanks.

Nevermind, working now I think.

I do still need an updated picture pack if there is one of all the WWE people in the game in this latest update, wrestlers, staff, etc... I don't seem to have anyone even after downloading 3 picture packs.

Edited by Shockey

Guest devilsknight688

hi everybody.

Yes I'm new here, but I need help.

I've just recently started playing this again, and I relised how unbelievably out of date it is, so I'm requesting a link, or just general help, to some kind of upgrade, inwhich I'll have all the current (or as close to as poss.) rosters and stats.

I dont really care bout promotions outside of WWE, or pictures, so just the WWE workers would b great.

And I'm also currently running 4.0 if that helps....although I'm considering d/l 4.2, even tho I dunno wots different.

Thanks for any help.

hi everybody.

Yes I'm new here, but I need help.

I've just recently started playing this again, and I relised how unbelievably out of date it is, so I'm requesting a link, or just general help, to some kind of upgrade, inwhich I'll have all the current (or as close to as poss.) rosters and stats.

I dont really care bout promotions outside of WWE, or pictures, so just the WWE workers would b great.

And I'm also currently running 4.0 if that helps....although I'm considering d/l 4.2, even tho I dunno wots different.

Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ Or people who don't agree with the stats some wrestlers get and want to change them without using the slow ingame editor. I never start a RaveX game without editing everyone's stats to how I would put them

Examples of this would be raising Falir's tech, HHH's charisma, lowering Austin's brawl etc