EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Majick

I used it in my last game to keep worker over down so that not everyone ended up with 90+ and demanding to be in the main event.

Then I decided it'd be easier to just raise the difficulty level :wacko:

Only time I've used it on the current game is when I accidentally started an Eddie/Abyss feud when I meant to do Eddie/AJ Styles.

Guest punkkid13

it doesnt work for me...i downloaded 4.2 and i extracted it and crap but when i double click it its just a screen that says extreme warfare :revenge: and you can see a ig stadium and a ring but i cant do anything else and i have to press ctrl+Alt+del to close it

Hey Yo. Does anybody know where I can download Picture Pack #4? I have to download each pack separately because I'm on dialup otherwise I'd download them from the first page of this thread. I've been downloading them from http://www.extreme-warfare.com/ but Pics Pack #4 apparently isn't a valid zip file. So if anybody knows where I can get it, please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: My email address is mydnight_ryder@yahoo.com so if somebody could send it to me via email that would be great. Thanks.

Edited by prodigykage

I want EWR to work on my PC upstairs, and was wondering. Which dll and that type of thing files do I need?

I get errors all the time and I have a feeling it is because of the DLL files, if someone could tell me where to download them and where to put them, that would help.