• N'Sync
    • Backstreet Boys
    • Take That
    • New Kids On The Block
    • Boyzone
    • East 17
    • Other

N Sync.

The dudes sold 2.4 million CDs in one week, smashing records. They sold 1.1 MILLION albums in ONE day. ONE day. That is INSANE. Bands these days don't sell 1.1 MILLION albums in their first week, let alone their first day.

Wrote some actually half decent songs here and there and I didn't mind hearing their shit on the radio.

Didn't seem to take themselves too seriously after the first CD. Seemed to be pretty aware of what they were doing.

Without N*Sync, no Justin.

Other, the Monkees, they were a boy band to me goddamnit.

Hell, let's go back to the original boy band...gimme the Beatles. N'Sync and BSB could only have that many screaming girls around them in their wettest of dreams. (Well, except Lance Bass, but that's a whole other story.) :pinch:

Other, the Monkees, they were a boy band to me goddamnit.

Hell, let's go back to the original boy band...gimme the Beatles. N'Sync and BSB could only have that many screaming girls around them in their wettest of dreams. (Well, except Lance Bass, but that's a whole other story.) :pinch: