Movies on Cable tonight

ROC

There are so many great movies coming on cable tonight. Here's are all of the ones I could find coming on cable tonight:

1. Die Hard (FX) - 8:00-11:30 PM EST, then reshown again at 11:30 PM-3:00 AM EST

2. The Natural (AMC) - 7:00-10:00 PM EST, then reshown again at 10:30 PM-1:00 AM EST

3. Major League (ESPN Classic) - 9:00-11:30 PM EST

4. Heat (TNT) - 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST

5. The World Is Not Enough (Spike TV) - 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST

6. Catch Me IF You Can (HBO) - 8:00-10:30 PM EST

And that list is forget the first chapter of the LOTR trilogy, but unfortunately, I don't have Starz. Anyways, which of these six films would you watch tonight?

2. The Natural (AMC) - 7:00-10:00 PM EST, then reshown again at 10:30 PM-1:00 AM EST

one of those, couldn't watch the other three edited for regular tv

one of those, couldn't watch the other three edited for regular tv

True, but they may have edited TWINE some, though Catch Me won't be edited due to it being on HBO.

True, but they may have edited TWINE some, though Catch Me won't be edited due to it being on HBO.

Yeah, but most Bond flicks don't have that much that needs to be edited, unlike the others, especially Die Hard and Major League, heh

Edited by BlackFlagg

I might watch The Natural, I've seen Catch Me and if everything is true about it, it'll be better than Bond. If HBO picks it up and decides to show the unedited Die Hard (with those classic phrases and all) than I'll probably watch. Who knows, I might watch DH edited and still like it.

If I had to choose and had all those channels, Catch Me If You Can easily. I absolutely loved that movie.

However, I don't have HBO, and I'm gonna borrow Heat on DVD from my dad, so I'm not watching any.

If you haven't caught it earlier this week, Major Leagues...

'Willie Mays Hayes, hit like Mays, run like Hayes...'

'Were did you play last year?

California Penal League.

Haven't heard of that one.'

'Juuuuuuuuussssst a bit outside.'

I love that movie.

Yeah, I watch it usually when it is on. Awesome movie. I'd wish Showtime, Starz, or HBO would actually play the movie, though, as I hate edited movies.

"I've only got one thing to say to you, Vaughn: Strike that motherfucker out!"

The two worst Bond movies were the ones with Timothy Dalton. The Living Daylights and License To Kill. License To Kill strayed a bit too much from the formula, and Dalton reeked as Bond. (Yes, I'm actually saying George Lazenby was better as Bond)

Btw, I'd go with The Natural. Major League seems to be on cable somewhere every other month, and TWINE is my least favorite Pierce Brosnan Bond movie. (I haven't seen Die Another Day yet, though)

P.S. Go rent Mr. Baseball, if you haven't already seen in.

Edited by GhostMachine