Dragon Gate~!

LUKIE

Toryumon ceases to exist in Japan...

Following the most successful Kobe World Hall show for Toryumon, bringing in a Super No-Vacancy Fullhouse of 8000 fans, Ultimo Dragon, and President Takashi Okamura announced the dismantling of Toryumon, with which, a new federation shall grow in it's place, the Federation:

Dragon Gate Pro-Wrestling~!

user posted image

Final Toryumon Show:

7/4/2004 Hyogo, Kobe World Hall

1. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi{W}, Naoki Tanisaki (12:21 Backslide form Heaven) Milano Collection AT, Anthony W. Mori, Super Shisa{L}

2. UDG Tournament: CIMA (10:33 Schwein) YOSSINO

3. UDG Tournament: Shuji Kondo (10:35 King Kong Lariat) Dragon Kid

4. Akira Hokuto (0:35 Northern Lights Bomb) Stalker Ichikawa

5. Florida Brothers (6:54 DQ) Kensuke Sasaki, Akira Hokuto{L}

6. Ultimo Dragon (11:11 Cross Arm German Suplex) Katsuhiko Nakajima

7. Masaaki Mochizuki{W}, Susumu Yokosuka, Second Doi, Araken (20:14 Twister) brother YASSHI{L}, Shogo Takagi, Takuya Sugawara, Touru Owashi

8. Magnum TOKYO{W}, Jinsei Shinzaki (12:22 Egoist Driver)TARU{L}, Don Fujii

9. UDG Finals: CIMA (20:04 Mad Splash) Shuji Kondo

**CIMA begins his 2nd reign, as 4th champion

President Okamura announced that Dragon Gate shall hold their "debut tour" in place of the old Toryumon shows. The tour has been named "Opening Sequence", and shall lead to their "formal debut", in August, at "Opening", which shall feature a six man title tournament, keeping tradition alive in Dragon Gate!

Dragon Gate 10/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Hyogo Prefectural Budokan (2,000)

Dragon Gate 12/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Imabari Public City Hall (2,000) (Matsuyama)

Dragon Gate 15/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Fukaya City Gymnasium (1,700)

Dragon Gate 20/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Zepp Tokyo (1,500)

Dragon Gate 21/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Tokyo Differ Ariake (1,800)

Dragon Gate 24/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Zepp Tokyo (1,500)

Dragon Gate 08/08/04

"Opening Sequence"

Kyoto KBS Hall (1,500)

Dragon Gate 20/08/04

"Opening Sequence"

Kobe Chicken George (400)

Dragon Gate 28/07/04

"Opening"

Nagoya Port Messe (4,000)

1. Six Man Title Tournament Semi Final:

2. Six Man Title Tournament Semi Final:

3. Six Man Title Tournament Final:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Alignments

M2K

Masaaki Mochizuki

Susumu Yokosuka

Keni'chiro Arai

K-ness

Second Doi

Crazy Max

CIMA

Don Fujii

SUWA

TARU

Aagan Iisou

Shuji Kondo

Touro Owashi

brother YASSHI

Takuya Suguwara

Shogo Takagi

Italian Connection

Milano Collection AT

YOSSINO

Anthony w. Mori

DoFixer

Magnum Tokyo

Genki Horiguchi

Ryo Saito

Florida Bros.

Daniel Mishima

Michael Iwasa

Unaligned

Dragon Kid

Karaoke Machine #2

Mototsugu Shimizu

Naoki Tanisaki

Stalker Ichikawa

Super Shiisa

With your knowledge of puroresu, lukiep8, This definetly has potential to be something good. The last good Toryumon/Dragon's Gate diary I read was MystikalityIX's, which was all the way back on, what? EWBII? Something like that.

I admittedly don't know a whole lot about the promotion, but I can learn through your diary ;)

(Florida Bros. > j00)

Man, everyone loves those whacky Florida Bros.

Is it there broken English promos? there fooling of the referee?

The fact, that 'technically' Kensuke Sasaki has become a member?

And, yeah, I remember Mysti's one...

I wasn't a fan...

He butchered it near the end of it, and made Stalker his World Champion. How does Stalker Ichikawa, someone with no real credibility make it to the World Title? It's mind boggling...

Anyway, I know Toryumon/Dragon Gate more then any other Puroresu, and this is my first love, so I hope to make it memorable... :)

It may have been butchered near the end, and I didn't quite favor him bringing in the talents like Jericho & Benoit, but he was a good writer - you have to give him that at least :)

Toryumon/Dragon Gate is without a doubt my favorite puroresu promotion going today. I'm 100% sure your knowledge will make this a great diary lukie. I'm interested in seeing not only what DG does in real life now that Ultimo has pulled away, but in what YOUR ideas on the situation are.

You've got a reader in me, that's for sure. Good luck with this.

Edited by Drifter_2000

OKAMURA Press Conference

President of Dragon Gate, Takashi Okamura, held a Press Conference outside the new Dragon Gate Headquarters, in Kobe. He had many things to say, regarding the upcoming shows for Dragon Gate, and their official debut show.

Okamura: First and foremost, I would like to welcome everybody to this Press Conference, as the turnout has been outstanding. I would take that too the intrigue with how Dragon Gate is going to be run, and the upcoming forst shows. The cards have been formalised, with some big matches as of note. The first thing I would like to direct your attention too, is a special show, being held out out original homebase of the Kobe Chicken George. It shall be the final show held at the great hall, and it shall be it's "retirement" show. The idea behind the show, is 1st-4th term against 5th-8th term students. We shall give the hall a professional retirement. We shall then be shifting out homebase to the Kobe Fashion Mart, and plan on running several high profile shows there. I would also like to bring your attention to our formal debut show, Dragon Gate Opening. It shall be run at the Nagoya Port Messe. We have created a governing body for the future titles of Dragon Gate, and to keep with tradition, they thought the ideal title to first bring in was a six person tag title. The governing body has been named the Dragon Gate Crown, with the first titles being named the DGC Trio Sensou Titles. I have sent out an offer to M2K, Crazy Max, Aagan Iisou and Magnum Tokyo to form teams, and to present them at the KBS Kyoto Hall on the 08/08. Thankyou all for attending, and we hope to see much growth within Dragon Gate for the rest of the year.

The crowd response was great for Okamura, and Dragon Gate, as he left the podium and entered the main office building. Three models then paraded with the new DGC Trio Sensou Titles, as Magnum Tokyo took place at the podium.

Magnum: Good Morning people. I thank Okamura for the chance at being crowned the first champion in Dragon Gate history. First and foremost, I have already started to think of a team in mind, but have only come up with one partner, that being Dragon Kid. Since the leaving of Ultimo Dragon, I have taken Dragon Kid under my wing, and we must venture together, and find our place within Dragon Gate. At this time, I have no formal announcement on the happenings of DoFixer, but I also thankyou all for attending today.

The crowd once again gave a round of applause as Magnum Tokyo stepped down, and bowed to the three models holding the titles, and entered the main office building, ending the Press Conference for the morning.

CARD NOTES:

- Hyogo shall see the first of the 8 shows in the Opening Sequence Tour. A big Trio Tag match shall headline the first show, as we bare witness to the first match for the new M2K, against the group who betrayed Mochizuki, Aagan Iisou.

- The cards are very similar, but matches of note are the 8 man tag on the 15/07, pitting M2K against Aagan Iisou. Singles action between Ryo Saito and Super Shiisa, Tag action between Touro Owashi, and Shuji Kondo against the man Owashi betrayed CIMA, and Don Fujii. Another 8 man tag headlines the 21/07, as Crazy Max with Stalker Ichikawa, take on Aagan Iisou.

- The Kobe Chicken George features a great line-up of matches, but the one of most notierity is the main event, with the third singles match of these two men taking place, as Magnum Tokyo takes on Milano Collection AT, in a fitting end to the tradition that is the Kobe Chicken George.

Dragon Gate 10/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Hyogo Prefectural Budokan (2,000)

1. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki Vs Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony W. Mori

2. Florida Bros. Vs Stalker Ichikawa and TARU

3. Don Fujii Vs Second Doi

4. CIMA Vs Super Shiisa

5. Touro Owashi and Takuya Suguwara Vs Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid

6. Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka and Araken Vs Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI and Shogo Takagi

Dragon Gate 12/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Imabari Public City Hall (2,000)

1. Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony W Mori Vs Susumu Yokosuka, Second Doi and Araken

2. Florida Bros. Vs Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki

3. Masaaki Mochizuki Vs Stalker Ichikawa

4. Ryo Saito Vs Super Shiisa

5. Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid Vs Touro Owashi and Shogo Takagi

6. CIMA, TARU and Don Fujii Vs Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI and Takuya Suguwara

Dragon Gate 15/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Fukaya City Gymnasium (1,700)

1. Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid Vs YOSSINO and Anthony W. Mori

2. Florida Bros. Vs CIMA and Don Fujii

3. TARU Vs Naoki Tanisaki

4. Milano Collection AT Vs Shogo Takagi

5. Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi Vs Super Shiisa and Stalker Ichikawa

6. Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka, Araken and Second Doi Vs Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI, Takuya Suguwara and Touro Owashi

Dragon Gate 20/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Zepp Tokyo (1,500)

1. brother YASSHI, Takuya Suguwara and Shogo Takagi Vs Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki

2. Florida Bros. Vs Masaaki Mochizuki and Second Doi

3. Araken Vs Stalker Ichikawa

4. Susumu Yokosuka Vs TARU

5. Shuji Kondo and Touro Owashi Vs CIMA and Don Fujii

6. Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony W Mori Vs Magnum Tokyo, Dragon Kid and Super Shiisa

Dragon Gate 21/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Tokyo Differ Ariake (1,800)

1. Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid Vs Milano Collection AT and YOSSINO

2. Florida Bros. Vs Araken and Second Doi

3. Super Shiisa Vs Anthony W. Mori

4. Takuya Suguwara Vs Ryo Saito

5. Masaaki Mochizuki and Susumu Yokosuka Vs Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki

6. CIMA, TARU, Don Fujii and Stalker Ichikawa Vs Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI, Touru Owashi and Shogo Takagi

Dragon Gate 24/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Zepp Tokyo (1,500)

1. Susumu Yokosuka, Araken and Second Doi Vs Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki

2. Florida Bros. Vs Touro Owashi and Takuya Suguwara

3. Milano Collection AT Vs Super Shiisa

4. Masaaki Mochizuki Vs Shogo Takagi

5. Shuji Kondo and brother YASSHI Vs YOSSINO and Anthony W Mori

6. Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony W Mori Vs CIMA, TARU and Don Fujii

Dragon Gate 08/08/04

"Opening Sequence"

Kyoto KBS Hall (1,500)

1. Susumu Yokosuka, Araken and Second Doi Vs brother YASSHI, Takuya Suguwara and Shogo Takagi

2. Florida Bros. Vs Milano Collection AT and Anthony W Mori

3. YOSSINO Vs Stalker Ichikawa

4. Masaaki Mochizuki Vs Super Shiisa

5. Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid Vs Shuji Kondo and Touro Owashi

6. CIMA, TARU and Don Fujii Vs Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki

Dragon Gate 20/08/04

"Opening Sequence" "Kobe Chicken George retirement show"

Kobe Chicken George (400)

1. Florida Bros. Vs Stalker Ichikawa and Super Shiisa

2. Keni'chiro Arai Vs Anthony W Mori

3. Ryo Saito Vs YOSSINO

4. Genki Horiguchi Vs Naoki Tanisaki

5. Dragon Kid Vs Second Doi

6. CIMA, TARU and Don Fujii Vs Touro Owashi, brother YASSHI and Shogo Takagi

7. Masaaki Mochizuki and Susumu Yokosuka Vs Shuji Kondo and Takuya Suguwara

8. Magnum Tokyo Vs Milano Collection AT

Dragon Gate 28/07/04

"Opening"

Nagoya Port Messe (4,000)

1. DGC Trio Sensou Titles Tournament Semi Final:

2. DGC Trio Sensou Titles Tournament Semi Final:

3. DGC Trio Sensou Titles Tournament Final: DGC Trio Sensou Titles:

Guest Takayamanofear

Can’t wait for the first show it looks good, If I like it I might import my NJPW diary over here so it can get bashed. I to like the Florida Brothers!!!!

Very realistic cards by the way;)

Dragon Gate 10/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Dragon Gate has begun! Their first show, running at the Hyogo Prefectural Budokan, opened with Europa over the speaker system, as Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony W. Mori headed out to the ring to a great pop from the crowd. Milano went through his usual routine, with two illustriously presented models. Digi Demonia then hit, with the DoFixer at the beginning, as he lead Ryo Saito and Naoki Tanisaki out to the ring. Anthony and Ryo stared at one another, their relationship still very insecure. Mototsugu Shimizu acted as in-ring announcer, and presented both teams, before referee Bakery Yagi called for the bell. The match kicked off with Ryo and YOSSINO in the ring. The two locked up in the centre, before Ryo got a waistlock, but YOSSINO quickly snuck behind, and then used a quick schoolboy cradle for a 1 count. Ryo quickly shot up and ran into an inside cradle for another 1 count, and then was caught with a backslide from YOSSINO for a one last 1 count, before Ryo scooted back, and YOSSINO paced the ring, to a nice crowd applause. Genki tagged himself in, and then licked his lips, before pacing the ring. He locked up with YOSSINO and locked on a side headlock, before spinning around his feet, and taking him down with a toe hold, before going back to a side headlock. YOSSINO was able to get back to his feet, and sent Genki off the ropes, but he came back with a shoulder tackle on YOSSINO. Genki then went off the ropes, and then went over YOSSINO before coming back, ducking under a leapfrog, only to be dropkicked in the face from Anthony, who entered the ring. YOSSINO and Anthony then quickly picked up Genki, and sent him off the ropes, before catching him with a double Japanese armdrag. They then rolled backwards and locked him in a double stepover arm hold. Milano then came into the ring, and came off the ropes, dropkicking Horiguchi into the back of the head. YOSSINO and Anthony then knocked Tanisaki and Ryo off the ring apron, and then Milano slammed Genki in the middle of the ring, before he came off the ropes with a Senton, followed by YOSSINO with a Body Press, and Anthony with a Knee Drop. Bakery Yagi finally regained control and sent Milano and YOSSINO out of the ring, leaving Anthony inside. Anthony picked up Horiguchi and sent him into the corner, before charging in, but Genki got the foot up, and then hit a Tornado DDT. Genki then made the tag to Tanisaki, who hit a Springboard Missile Dropkick, and covered Anthony...1...2....NO~! Anthony just kicked out at 2.9. Tanisaki then hit several kicks to the midsection of Anthony, and backed him into the corner, before placing him up top. Tanisaki then climbed up top, and did a surfer pose, before hitting an Avalanche Frankensteiner. He then made another cover, but Milano made the save at 2. Tanisaki then made the tag to Ryo who came in, and didn't hesitate to hit Anthony with several strikes. Ryo and Tanisaki then sent him off the ropes, and hit a double back toss, before Genki came in and picked up Anthony, before sending him into the corner. Tanisaki and Ryo knocked YOSSINO and Milano off the apron, and then Genki charged in with a double leg lariat, before Tanisaki charged in with a heel kick, and Ryo charged in with an elbow smash. Ryo then hit a Fisherman Buster, as Genki picked up Anthony, and hit a Hurricanrana for another pinfall attempt..1...2...Milano just makes the save~! The match then fell apart, as bodys went fighting all outside and in the ring. YOSSINO and Ryo were in the ring, and Ryo hit a series of Locomotion Fisherman Busters, and then made the cover for another heated 2.9 count. YOSSINO rolled outside, as Anthony came off the top rope with a front Missile Dropkick, and then locked Ryo in the Flower Bridge. Milano then came into the ring, and hit the Amani Shoe Exchange on Ryo to a massive pop from the crowd. Anthony then made the cover for another heated 2.9 count, as Tanisaki made the save. Ryo rolled outside, as Anthony hit a Pescado, and Milano hit several elbow smashed on Tanisaki, and then came off the ropes, but Tanisaki hit him with a dropkick, and then locked him up in the Surfer Clutch for a 2.9 count. Tanisaki then came off the ropes, but Milano hit the hand stop Enzuigiri, and then locked on the Paradise Lock. Genki came into the ring, but Milano held him off, as Tanisaki was stuck in the Paradise Lock, and he finally submitted, with no one on top of him. Bakery Yagi still called for the bell though, awarding the match to the Italian Connection. The Italian Connection then briefly celebrated before heading to the back, while Ryo soon left, leaving Horiguchi to help Tanisaki, who was still stuck in the Paradise Lock.

(24.6%, 71.8%, 56.7%)

Stalker Ichikawa and TARU then made their way out to the ring to the sounds of the Crazy Max theme. They entered the ring and awaited the arrival of the Florida Bros. The Florida Bros. made their way down to the ring, with Daniel Mishima holding on to their red, white and blue chair, before entering the ring, Daniel Style. Shimizu then went through the introductions, and the match was on with Stalker and Daniel starting off in the ring. The two paced the ring, before locking up in the centre. Stalker was able to get a side headlock on Daniel, and screamed as he twisted his head with all his might, but Mishima just stood there and then sent Stalker off the ropes, and knocked him down with a shoulder tackle. Daniel then came back off the ropes, and went over Stalker before stopping, turning around, and hitting an elbow smash into stalker as he got back up. Daniel then locked on another side headlock, and dragged Stalker in to the Florida Bros. corner, before tagging in Michael. Michael climbed to the top rope, and came off with a double ax handle smash to the back of Stalker. Michael then picked up Stalker into the corner, and hit him with elbows to the top of the head, before hitting him with a Bionic Elbow, and then dropping an elbow to the mat for a heated 2.9 count. Michael then picked up Stalker and sent him off the ropes, and then went for another elbow smash, but Stalker ducked it and then came back with a Corbata, sending Michael to the outside. Stalker then went for a baseball slide, but didn't go under the bottom rope, but instead low blowed himself on it. Michael then dragged Stalker outside the ring, and sent him crashing into some chairs, as TARU and Daniel entered the ring inside. They exchanged open hand slaps to the chest, before TARU sent Daniel off the ropes, and caught him with a knee to the stomach. TARU then came off the ropes with a guillotine kick to the back of his head, and then made the cover on Daniel for a 2 count. Michael re-entered the ring, and attacked TARU with elbow shots. Daniel and Michael then went to give TARU a double brainbuster Suplex, but TARU blocked it, and then hit both of them with his own to a good crowd pop. Michael rolled to the outside, as TARU picked up Daniel for the TARU Driller, but he slid down back and used a schoolboy for a 2 count. TARU got back up, as Michael entered the ring with his chair, and then threw it at TARU, before he and Daniel acted hurt, trying to get the referees attention. Unfortunately, Stalker hopped to the apron, and distracted the referee, as TARU threw the chair at Daniel, and then acted hurt himself, as Stalker pushed Bakery Yagi back towards the action, Yagi turned around to see Daniel holding the chair, and TARU acting hurt. Yagi then called for the bell, as Daniel and Michael started to protest the decision. Stalker and TARU then left the ring as the crowd enjoyed the decision, as the Florida Bros. had a fit in the ring.

(23.2%, 58%. 27%)

The Crazy Max theme hit once more, as Don Fujii headed out to the ring with CIMA and TARU as his seconds. They all entered the ring, as G.W.D hit for the first time for Dragon Gate, and Second Doi headed out to the ring on his Razorblade Style Kickboard, wearing his Yokosuka Jumper. He entered the ring, and the introductions were made by Shimizu, with Doi getting a great pop from the crowd. The match kicked off with FUJII laughing at Doi's small tights, he then told the crowd he was going to show them something special, with Doi looking on worried. The two started to circle one another, before locking up in the centre of the ring. Doi got a waistlock on Fujii, but Fujii was able to power out of it quickly, and then lock on his own. He then pulled down the pants of Doi, revealing his bum, as he backed away laughing, and the women and the crowd yelled. Doi looked totally embarrassed as he pulled his pants up. Doi then walked up to Fujii and slapped him in the face, and Fujii quickly stopped laughing and had a serious look upon his face, before he backed Doi away, and then slapped the hell out of his chest. Fujii then sent him off the ropes, and caught him with a back elbow, before picking him up again, and hitting a bodyslam, then dropping an elbow for a 2 count. Fujii then called for the quick finish, and signalled for the Lariat, but as he came off the ropes, Doi surprised him with a dropkick, sending Fujii outside. Doi then scooted across the ring as a baseballer, and then came off the ropes, hitting a Tope Suicida to a nice pop, nearly landing on his head, and sending Fujii tumbling back into chairs and the crowd. Arai and CIMA came over and checked on their respective partners. Doi was up first and entered the ring, and Fujii went to enter also, but Doi came off the ropes again with a stiff-as hell Baseball Slide to the outside. Fujii was sent flying back into the crowd and chairs, as Doi soon got back up, and re-entered the ring, as Marty Asano started making the count on Fujii. The count reached 10 as CIMA was over at Fujii trying to get him up, slapping him in the face. Fujii finally got up and entered the ring at 17, and Doi was waiting for him there. Doi hit some strong elbow smashes into Fujii and then came off the ropes, but Fujii exploded with a LARIAT~! before covering...1...2...NO~! Doi just kicked out at 2.9. Fujii then picked him up, and went for the Nadowa Otoshi, but Doi was able to break out of the move, and get a waist lock on, and then hit the Cross-Arm German Suplex Hold...1...2...NO~! Fujii just kicked out, giving Doi his own 2.9 count. Doi slowly got back to his feet, and came off the ropes again, but once again, Fujii was ready and hit another vicious Lariat. He then picked him up, and quickly hit the Nice German Suplex Hold for the 3 count, picking up a hard fought victory. Arai entered the ring and checked on Doi, as Fujii rolled outside, and was attended to by TARU and CIMA, before the fans were sent on an Intermission.

(20.4%, 52%, 26%)

The fans returned to their seats, after unloading most of the merchandise tables, and were treated to I Like Cola, as CIMA made his way back down to the ring, alongside Fujii and TARU. Super Shiisa then headed out to the ring, being seconded by Dragon Kid. The introductions were made with the last UDG champion, CIMA getting a great pop from the crowd. The match was quick to begin, with Shiisa and CIMA spurting out of their corners looking for the same move, a dropkick. Shiisa actually showed superior speed, by getting to his feet first, and hitting a dropkick to the face of a kneeling CIMA. Shiisa then picked up CIMA, and sent him off the ropes, before spinning around his back and then hitting a wrist throw. CIMA then shot back up, and Shiisa hit him with another quick armdrag, and then another into a Shoulder Hold. The fans applauded the fast paced wrestling, as CIMA made it back to his feet, and then went from the Shoulder Hold into an arm wringer, but Shiisa quickly flipped out of it, and used a Headscissor Takedown on CIMA, once again getting the upperhand. CIMA tried to kip-up out of the headscissors hold, but Shiisa held on tight. CIMA finally took a book from MUGA, and used a handstand to break the hold, before backing away calmly to a great pop from the crowd. Shiisa slowly got back to his feet, but was hit with an unexpected Dropkick from CIMA. CIMA Then picked up Shiisa and sent him off the ropes, before hitting a flying Leg Lariat. Shiisa then headed up top, and came off with a Missile Dropkick, but Shiisa pushed it away, and then went up top himself, hitting his own Missile Dropkick to a nice pop. Shiisa then used a Saito Special #3 for a close 2 count. Shiisa then picked up CIMA, and hit him with a Sheer-Drop Brainbuster, covering again for a heated 2 count, as the fans could not believe the domination of CIMA. Shiisa went back up top again, but CIMA regained and caught Shiisa up top. He then went for an Avalanche Brainbuster, but Shiisa stopped it. Shiisa then looked like he was going for an Avalanche Yoshi Tonic, but CIMA was able to back toss out of the situation, before waiting for Shiisa to get back to his feet, and hit him with a Missile Dropkick of his own. CIMA then got back to his feet slowly, and then caught the unexpected Shiisa with a Thrust Kick, and then planted him with the Schwein for the hard fought win of his own. CIMA took his time getting up after the match, and had to be taken to the back by Fujii and TARU, while Kid checked on Shiisa.

(16.7%, 73.6%, 55.2%)

Post-Match, CIMA was backstage, getting magic sprayed by TARU.

CIMA: Shiisa-san, that match was amazing, you have been revitalised. I see good things for you in the future, but don't be deterred by your loss to me. Keep showing your fighting Spirit, keep showing your speed, and you will be a strong player in the near future. On other things, it was a good match for my first under the Dragon Gate banner. For the future, I am looking ahead to the DGC Trio Sensou Titles, and you see the two men I have decided to take with me, TARU and Fujii-san. We are the last of Crazy Max after SUWA is on extended leave, and JUN is retired. Stalker has been great, and showed promise, not taking the fall today, but we will have to wait and see with that.

CIMA then politely, and formally thanked the fans.

We returned to the ring, as Magnum Tokyo lead Dragon Kid out to the ring, without any seconds, as Shiisa was still in the back. They danced in the ring, to a great crowd reaction, but Kid missed a couple of steps, but still came off well. Touro Owashi and Takuya Suguwara then headed out to the ring to a some great heel heat. They entered the ring, and as Shimizu went through the introductions, they attacked, with Owashi throwing Magnum outside the ring, and he and Suguwara double teamed Dragon Kid. They sent him off the ropes, and hit him with a double shoulder tackle, and then picked him up, hitting him with a double face first slam. Owashi then flipped off the crowd, and stared down at Magnum who was pacing outside trying to get into the ring. Suguwara then picked up Dragon Kid, and threw him into the corner, hitting several shoulder thrusts, until he sent him to the other side. Suguwara then charged in with a vicious LARIAT~! as Owashi turned around and charged in with an Avalanche. Owashi then went for a Powerbomb, very early on, but Dragon Kid slid down back, and then landed on the outside apron. He then ducked an Owashi strike, and slid under his legs. Kid then burst off the ropes, and ran straight into a Boot from Owashi. Suguwara then made the cover, but Magnum slid in finally and made the save. He was quickly attacked by Owashi, as Kinta finally regained control of the match, and sent Suguwara out. Owashi sent Magnum off the ropes, and went for a Lariat, but Magnum came back with a Jumping Knee. He then hit 3 successive Knee Kicks, and then a series of Middle Kicks, before sending Owashi off the ropes, and catching him with a Dropkick. Magnum then tried to lock on an STF on the large legs of Owashi, but Owashi wouldn't allow it, and he quickly powered out. Magnum then hit several kicks to the side of Owashi, and then picked him up, locking him in a side headlock. Owashi sent Magnum off the ropes, and Magnum ran into Owashi with a shoulder tackle, but Owashi didn't go down. Owashi then yelled at Magnum to try again, and he did so, for the same result. Magnum then told Owashi to go off the ropes, and as Owashi did, Magnum caught him with a drop toe hold, as Dragon Kid hit a Springboard low altitude dropkick to Owashi's head. Owashi rolled outside, as Suguwara came in, and was caught with a Rolling Solebutt from Kid. Magnum then backed Suguwara into the corner, and unloaded on him several jumping Knee Kicks. He then sent Suguwara to the opposite side, before charging in with a Lariat. Kid then charged in with a Spinning Heel Kick, as Magnum put Suguwara to the top rope, and then hit him with an Avalanche Frankensteiner. Magnum then made the cover, as Kid tried to hold Owashi back, to no avail as Owashi made the save at 2. Dragon Kid and Magnum then started their attack on Owashi, and hit him with several mid kicks before sending him off the ropes, but Owashi came back and hit a double Lariat on Kid and Magnum. Magnum rolled outside, as Owashi picked up Kid and hit him with a Nodowa Otoshi. Suguwara then regained his composure, and came over, hitting a Blockbuster Suplex, before covering...1...2...Kid just kicked out at 2.9, to some great crowd heat. Suguwara then picked up Kid, and hit him with a backbreaker, setting him up near the corner, as Owashi went up top. Magnum came out of nowhere though and caught Owashi up top. Suguwara came and hit Magnum down, but Kid got up, and hit a dropkick on Suguwara, sending him over the top rope. Kid then hit a dropkick on Owashi, knocking him to a seated position. Kid then climbed up to the top rope, and went for an Avalanche Frankensteiner, but Owashi held on to him, and hit a huge Avalanche Powerbomb. Owashi then covered and gained another extremely heated 2.9 count, as Magnum made the save. Dragon Kid was rolled to the outside by referee Kanda, as Magnum hit an overhead kick on Owashi, and then a Jumping Enzuigiri. Owashi dropped down to one knee, as Magnum hit the Zetsuin, and then made the tight cover, as Kanda counted the three for another hard fought victory. Magnum Tokyo then rolled outside, and grabbed Dragon Kid, as Shiisa came to the ring, and they helped Dragon Kid to the back.

(30%, 60.1%, 46.6%)

Magnum Tokyo was backstage checking on Dragon Kid, but still had the gaul to hold his post-match interview...

Magnum: Owashi-san. Look at Dragon Kid, look at what you did... I think I will have to do the same to you in our next series of matches. Dragon Kid will recover but he will have a headache for days now. Shiisa-san, I saw your match with CIMA. You have shown great strength, and for now, you shall align with us, until I find out whats going on with DoFixer. Saito-san, Genki-san, I shall talk to you both soon about DoFixer, keep showing your strength, and you may earn a spot in the Trio Sensou Title tournament.

Magnum then turned back to Dragon Kid, while Shiisa continued with the magic spray.

G.W.D hit the speakers for the second time of the night to a deafening crowd reaction, as Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka, and Keni'chiro Arai rode out to the ring with their new Yokosuka Jumpers, and their razorblade style Kickboards. They entered the ring, and paced around, as Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI and Shogo Takagi headed out to the ring, all carrying black tupperware boxes. They entered the ring, and M2K got the jump on them, all hitting the 3 with dropkicks sending them to the outside. M2K then climbed out after them, and the fight was on, as all six men brawled around the arena, Mochizuki with Kondo, Susumu with Jet, and Araken with YASSHI. Mochizuki showered Kondo with middle kicks, as Susumu dragged Jet to the back of the building and pounded him against the wall. Araken was more violent with YASSHI, and threw him into the chairs, before grabbing one and choking him with it. Soon enough, Owashi and Suguwara were out at the ring, and they were assaulting M2K, as Second Doi also got involved. The numbers proved too much, as Aagan got the upperhand, and Takagi and Suguwara dragged Susumu into the ring. Suguwara just waited on the outside, as in the ring, Jet hit Susumu with a stiff series of punches, before sending him off the ropes, but Susumu ducked a Right Hook attempt, and came back with a Jumping Back Elbow smash. Susumu then grabbed the leg of Jet and hit him with several inner thigh kicks, before pulling him up to his feet, while holding his leg, and then hit him with a Dragon Screw Legwhip. On the outside, order had been regained, as M2K headed to their side of the apron, as Aagan went to their side. Back in the ring, Susumu dragged Jet into the corner, and tagged in Araken, who hit a slingshot headbutt to the leg of Jet. Araken then locked on a Half Crab Hold on Jet, as Kanda kept an eye on Aagan. Aagan tried to get in for the save, but Kanda stopped them, and as he was distracted, Mochizuki came in and took over the Half Crab Hold, with the crowd popping. Kanda turned around and asked them if a tag was made, and they said yes. Jet still couldn't reach the ropes, and Aagan once again tried to enter the ring, but Kanda once again stopped them, as Susumu came in and took over the Half Crab Hold. Susumu finally let got of the hold, and picked up Jet, dropping him down with a Shin Breaker, before dragging him into the centre of the ring, and using a Spinning Toe Hold. He then dropped down into a Figure Four Leglock, but this brought Aagan in quickly, and M2K, and as YASSHI broke up the hold, he and Kondo were taken outside the ring by Mochizuki and Araken. Susumu then picked up Jet, and sent him into the corner, before charging in with a Lariat, as Arai charged in with a Lariat, and Mochizuki a Jumping Double Knee Strike. Mochizuki then hit the Triangle Enzuigiri into a Susumu Kamikaze Roll, and an Araken Diving Headbutt as he covered...1...2...NO~! Kondo just made the save, as the match broke down again, with Kondo brawling with Mochizuki, and YASSHI attacking Susumu. The match fell to the outside once again, leaving Araken and Jet in the middle of the ring. Araken picked up Jet, and went for a Tombstone, but Jet reversed it, only for Araken to reverse it once more. They were near the ropes, and Suguwara hopped to the apron, and hit a Black Box Attack on Araken, who dropped Jet out of the Tombstone. Araken turned around, and clobbered Suguwara, making him fall of the apron, but turned around into a big Right Hook from Jet, who covered for a 2 count. Araken rolled outside, with Jet following, as Susumu and YASSHI entered the ring. Susumu and YASSHI traded chops to the chest, before Susumu got the upperhand, he then came off the ropes, and looked for a Jumbo no KACHI~! but YASSHI ducked it and locked on a waistlock, but Susumu reversed. They fought for position, with YASSHI getting a waistlock back on, and then dropped Susumu with a German Suplex Hold, he then rolled through into a Cobra Twist, and then fell back into a Ground Cobra Twist, with one of the best looking sequences in recent history, as Kanda counted...1...2...NO~! Susumu kicked out at an extremely heated 2.9. Susumu rolled to the outside, and was followed by YASSHI, as Kondo and Mochizuki entered the ring. Kondo was hit with some low kicks, but no sold them, before hitting some strong open hand strikes to the chest of Mochizuki, backing him into the corner. Kondo then sent Mochizuki to the opposite side and charged in, but Mochizuki moved out of the way, and Mochizuki came off the ropes looking for the Saikyo High Kick, but Kondo ducked it and came off the ropes with a Spinning Lanzarse. Kondo then called for the King Kong Lariat, before coming off the ropes, but Mochizuki kicked the right arm away, but Kondo spun around with a Left Arm King Kong Lariat, and covered for...1...2...NO~! Susumu made the save. Mochizuki rolled outside, as Susumu came off the ropes with a Jumbo no KACHI~! on Kondo, who didn't go down. Kondo then came off the ropes with a King Kong Lariat on Susumu, who didn't go down. Both then came off the ropes looking for their respective Lariats, but neither went down. YASSHI and Araken then came into the ring, and both used backslides on the opposite team as Kanda counted both pinfalls, both only getting a 2.9 count. Susumu and Kondo rolled outside, as Araken charged at YASSHI and hit him with a battering ram headbutt. He then went for the Tiger Suplex, but YASSHI blocked it, before turning around, looking for a strike, but Araken ducked his arm, and hit a Backdrop Suplex. YASSHI rolled outside, as Jet came back in, and hit a running Left Hook on Araken, sending him outside. The brawl between Mochizuki and Kondo lit up again on the outside, leaving Susumu to come into the ring. He was hit in the stomach by Jet, who sent him off the ropes, and as Susumu came back, he ducked a Right Hook attempt, and then came back with a Jumbo no KACHI~! gatame...1...2...3...M2K pick up their first main event win. The crowd rose to their feet and clapped for M2K, who regrouped and headed to the back, leaving Aagan laying around the ring.

(24.8%, 63.2%, 47.3%)

M2K are seen in the backstage area, and they give a short interview...

Mochizuki: M2K have returned, and we showed our strength. I think it is only right that we deal with Aagan Iisou. Kondo, we shall meet in that ring, in a single match, and I shall show you how a true Rudo acts. As for the Trio Sensou Titles, we vow victory in the Tournament. Susumu, you continue to show your strength, it's only a matter of time until you surpass me...

Susumu: Hai. But M2K will always be...

M2K then head into a locker room, and close the door behind them.

Dragon Gate 10/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Hyogo Prefectural Budokan

2000 fans (Super No-Vacancy Fullhouse)

1. Milano Collection AT <W>, YOSSINO and Anthony W. Mori (12:27 Paradise Lock) Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki <L>

2. Stalker Ichikawa and TARU <W> (8:04 DQ) Florida Bros.

3. Don Fujii (9:15 Nice German) Second Doi

4. CIMA (9:00 Schwein) Super Shiisa

5. Magnum Tokyo <W> and Dragon Kid (13:58 Zetsuin) Touro Owashi <L> and Takuya Suguwara

6. Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka <W> and Araken (17:01 Jumbo no KACHI~!) Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI and Shogo Takagi <L>

Dragon Gate 12/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Dragon Gate's first tour continued with another very successful show, at the Imabari Public Hall, in the Matsuyama Prefecture. G.W.D hit the start off the show, as Susumu Yokosuka, Second Doi and Araken all rode their Razorblade Kickboards down to the ring to a great crowd pop. Europa then hit the speakers to another pop from the crowd, as Milano Collection AT strutted out to the ring, alongside two of his models, with YOSSINO and Anthony W Mori following close behind. Shimizu once again acted as ring announcer and introduced the two teams, before referee Yasushi Kanda called for the bell. Araken and YOSSINO started off the match in the ring, the two locking up, with YOSSINO getting a side headlock on. Araken powered YOSSINO's arms away, and turned it into a wristclutch, before YOSSINO positioned himself into a Chickenwing. YOSSINO then took the legs out from under Araken, and grapevined them, before going back to a side headlock. Araken slowly got back to his feet, and sent YOSSINO off the ropes, before knocking him down hard with a shoulder block. Araken then came off the ropes over YOSSINO, then under his leap frog, before going over him once more, and then running into a YOSSINO armdrag. Araken got back up quickly and charged at YOSSINO, only to be hit with another armdrag. YOSSINO then called Anthony in, and they sent Araken off the ropes, and caught him with a double dropkick. They then locked on a double stepover wristclutch, as Milano came in with a dropkick to the back of Araken's head, doing very little, as Araken powered out of the hold, and pushed Anthony and YOSSINO away, and then hit Milano with a battering ram headbutt. Araken then made the tag to Doi, who came in and hit a dropkick on Anthony, sending him outside, and then a dropkick on YOSSINO, also sending him outside. He then went for a third dropkick on Milano, but Milano pushed him away, and then hit a dropkick to the head of Doi, who was on all fours. Milano then locked on the Italian Stretch #32, but Susumu was quickly in, and broke up the hold. Milano then hit several strikes to the chest of Doi, and then sent him off the ropes, catching him with dropkick again. Milano then locked on the Italian Stretch #44, but once again, Susumu came in and made the save. Milano picked up Doi again, and hit a Brainbuster Suplex, and then floated over for a 2 count. Milano once again picked up Doi, and locked him in a side headlock. He then pulled him over to the corner, and tagged in Anthony W Mori. Mori came in and hit some quick kicks to the ribs of Doi, before locking on a side headlock. Doi quickly sent Anthony off the ropes, and Anthony came back, over Doi, then under his leap frog. Doi then hit a Mexican Bulldog, and quickly headed up top, and hit Anthony with a Missile Dropkick. Doi then made the tight cover, but Anthony kicked out at 2. Doi then backed Anthony into the corner, and unloaded on him with kicks to the stomach, as he called in Araken and Susumu, who ran across the ring, and took out Milano and YOSSINO. Doi then sent Anthony into the corner, and charged in with a dropkick, as Araken charged in with a Lariat, and then Susumu with a Lariat of his own. Susumu then hit the Yokosuka Bay Bridge, and then rolled through with Doi joining on, and then two hit a double Brainbuster, as Araken hit a Springboard Diving Headbutt, before covering...1...2...Anthony dives and makes the save! Susumu threw Anthony outside, and followed up, as Doi came off the ropes, and hit a Tope Suicida onto an unexpecting Milano on the outside. In the ring, Araken hit several headbutts, and then set up Anthony for a Powerbomb, but Anthony flipped out of it, and then hit some elbow strikes before coming off the ropes, rolling under a Kenka Kick attempt from Araken, and then hopping up the shoulders of Araken, and rolling him up with a Victory Roll...1...2...NO~! Araken kicked out. Anthony then picked up Araken, and hit the Ikimasyo~! He then climbed back into the ring, and locked on a Triangle Hold on Araken, who was in a great deal of pain. Susumu came back into the ring and made the save. Araken and Anthony rolled to the outside, as Milano entered the ring, and came off the ropes, ducking a Susumu Jumbo no KACHI attempt, but he ran back into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Susumu then called for the Jumbo no KACHI, but Milano stopped him with the hand stop Enzuigiri. Susumu slumped to the mat, as Milano hit the Armani Shoe Exchange for a 2 count. Susumu rolled to the outside after kicking out, as Doi came into the ring, and dropkicked Milano in the knee. He then hit him with the Doi-vice, and covered...1...2...Milano kicked out to some good heat. Doi then went for the Bakatare Sliding Kick, but Milano rolled out of the way, and then hit a dropkick on Doi, sending him outside, but before Milano could do anything, Araken came in from behind and hit the Hanshin Tiger Suplex out of nowhere...1...2...ANTHONY SAVES~! Milano rolled to the outside, as Susumu came in. He came off the ropes, but Anthony caught him with an Enzuigiri, and then went to lock on the Escargot, but Susumu pushed him off. Susumu then caught Anthony with an Exploder, and then waited for him to get up, as he came off the ropes, and hit the Jumbo no KACHI~! gatame, for the win, as Araken and Doi held off YOSSINO and Milano. M2K then celebrated in the ring, before heading to the back, with YOSSINO and Milano checking on Anthony.

(31%, 69.4%, 62.3%)

Living in America hit the speakers, as the Florida Bros. came out to a nice crowd reaction. They worked the crowd up, getting them clapping on with the song, as they entered the ring, Daniel, climbing over the top rope. Who Has a Called Me? then blared over the speakers, as Digi Demonia came on, and Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki headed out to the ring to a good crowd response, mainly for Genki. Ryo Saito was with them, playing as their second. Shimizu went through the introductions, and Tanisaki and Michael started off the match. The two locked up in the middle of the ring, with Michael getting an arm wringer on, Tanisaki then flipped out of it, and got one of his own on Michael, who over sold it. Michael then rolled through, and locked on another arm wringer, but once again Tanisaki flipped out of it, and then hit a hand fling armdrag. Tanisaki then charged at Michael, and went for a dropkick, but Michael put his hands up and told him to stop in English. Michael then walked over, and tagged in Daniel before hurrying out of the ring. Daniel came in and asked for Horiguchi in the ring, and Tanisaki obliged, and tagged him in, but then Daniel turned around and tagged Michael back in, as the crowd ate it up, and Horiguchi was irate. Michael and Horiguchi then locked up in the middle of the ring, with Michael getting a side headlock on Horiguchi, and being sent off the ropes, coming back with a shoulder tackle, knocking Horiguchi down. Michael then came back off the ropes, and ran right into a Hip Toss from Horiguchi, who then grabbed Michael by the hair, back into a side-headlock, before being sent off. Horiguchi ducked an elbow smash attempt, and came back with a Flying Forearm, knocking Michael to the outside. Horiguchi then came off the ropes and hit a Tope Con Hilo, as Daniel and Tanisaki ran into the ring, with Daniel getting a side headlock on and being sent off the ropes, but Daniel held on as Tanisaki went for a dropkick, and then ran over with an elbow drop, covering for a 2 count. Daniel then picked up Tanisaki into the corner, and hit him with back elbow strikes, before hitting a Bionic Elbow. He then covered Tanisaki again for another 2 count. Daniel then called for the finish, and headed up top, but Tanisaki caught him, and hit an Avalanche Frankensteiner. Tanisaki then headed up top again, and hit a front Missile Dropkick on Daniel, before covering...1...2...no~! Daniel kicked out. Horiguchi re-entered the ring, but was stopped by referee Yagi who tried to put him outside. Michael came back into the ring with a chair, and threw it at Tanisaki, before acting hurt, but Yagi didn't turn around. Tanisaki then threw it at Michael, who caught it, and Tanisaki acted as if he was just hit with the chair. Yagi turned around to see what happened, but the Florida Bros. denied it, but Yagi still called for the bell, as once again, the Florida Bros. trickery backfired on them. Horiguchi then patted Tanisaki on the back, and headed out of the ring, as the Florida Bros. continued to argue with Yagi, who just left the ring.

(26%, 68.8%, 51.8%)

G.W.D hit the speakers once again, as Masaaki Mochizuki rode down to the ring on his kickboard, seconded by Susumu Yokosuka. He entered the ring as the William Tell Overture hit the speakers, and Stalker Ichikawa headed down to the ring. Shimizu went threw the introductions and as the bell was rung, Stalker shot out with a dropkick, but Mochizuki just side stepped it. Stalker just lay on the canvas, not moving, so Mochizuki turned him over and made the cover, and got a quick 2.9 count, as Stalker just kicked out. Mochizuki then picked up Stalker and sent him into the ropes, before hitting him with a middle kick, knocking Stalker back down. Mochizuki then headed out to the apron, but Stalker saw, and went over into the far corner. Mochizuki started to yell at him to come over, so that he can missile dropkick him. Stalker looked around for crowd support, who all said no. Stalker then said that he isn't stupid so he isn't coming over. Mochizuki then started to enter the ring again, and Stalker casually walked over, but Mochizuki quickly hopped back out and hit a Missile Dropkick on Stalker sending him flying across the ring, and then outside. Mochizuki then went for a Plancha, but Stalker moved out of the way, and then climbed up to the apron. He then kicked Mochizuki and went for an Asai Moonsault, but Stalker slipped crashing down to the apron. Mochizuki then picked up Stalker and put him in the ring, before picking him up and slamming him to the mat. Mochizuki then went and stood in the corner, as Stalker slowly got to his feet. Mochizuki then charged at him looking for a Kenka Kick, but Stalker ducked it and then hit a Kancho on Mochi. Stalker then headed up to the top rope, and came off with a Diving Body Block on Mochi...1...2...Mochizuki kicked out~! Stalker then backed Mochi into the corner, and hit him with some open hand slaps, before sending him to the opposite corner. Stalker then charged in with a handspring elbow, but missed and hit the ropes. As he bounced off, Mochizuki came off the ropes with a High Kick, nearly taking the head off of Stalker, and then covered for the 3 count, and the easy win.

(29.4%, 62.5%, 50.6%)

Climb Higher hit the speakers as Ryo Saito headed out to the ring with Genki Horiguchi as his second. He entered the ring as Super Shiisa made his way out, and also entered the ring. Shimizu went through the introductions in the ring, and referee Kinta called for the bell. Shiisa and Ryo paced the ring, before locking up hand clutch style. Ryo was able to power Shiisa down into a bridge, and Ryo jumped on top of it. Ryo then went to jump on top again, but Shiisa broke the bridge, and put his feet up, using them as a lever. Ryo then stood onto his feet, and pulled Shiisa up, who flipped over Ryo with a high angle cradle, but Ryo rolled through it, and then dropkicked Shiisa in the face. Ryo then picked up Shiisa, and locked the arm in a chickenwing, but Shiisa hit a High Angle Snapmare. Ryo bounded back to his feet, and ran past Shiisa, and came off the ropes, ducking a Shotei attempt, coming back off the ropes, but running into a Dropkick from Shiisa. Ryo slid to the outside, as Shiisa came off the ropes, rolling along the canvas, and then hopping onto his feet, going over the top rope back first, and then flipping over into a Corbata on the outside. Shiisa then climbed back onto the apron, and back into the ring, fixing up his knee pads, as Ryo regained his composure on the outside. Ryo slowly entered the ring again, after the fast paced start, and locked up with Shiisa. Ryo got a side-headlock on, and Shiisa sent him off the ropes, before being run down with a shoulder tackle. Ryo then came off the ropes, over Shiisa, and then under his leapfrog, before running into an armdrag. Ryo bounded back up, and ran straight into another armdrag, and then a frontflip dropkick from Shiisa, sending Ryo sliding back outside. Ryo showed his frustration by slapping the apron, before entering the ring again, and charging at Shiisa who took him down with a drop toe hold. Shiisa then grapevined the legs of Ryo, and did a handstand putting pressure on them. Ryo wouldn't submit though, and Shiisa finally relinquished the hold. Shiisa picked up Ryo, and hit him with a Butterfly Suplex Hold into a handstand pin...1...2...Ryo just kicked out. Shiisa headed up top, as Ryo rose to his feet, and went for a Missile Dropkick, but Ryo pushed it away, and then used a La Magistral Cradle, rolling through into the Dancing YAHHOO~! Shiisa had no where to go, but was able to position his free hand, and was able to make the rope break after being in the hold for a while. Ryo had gained the advantage, and he picked up Shiisa, dropping him with a Fisherman Buster, and then another, before hitting a third Fisherman Buster, covering...1...2...NO~! Shiisa just kicked out. Ryo was still frustrated, as Shiisa was giving the match his all. Ryo hit a big Jumping Stomp, and then picked up Shiisa, slamming him to the mat. Ryo then went to the apron, and hit a Springboard Diving Body Press...1...2...NO~! Shiisa kicked out again. Ryo grabbed the leg of Shiisa and hit him with some kicks to the inner thigh, before locking on a Half Crab Hold, building towards another Dancing YAHHOO~! Shiisa was able to drag himself across the ring, and made the rope break again. Ryo picked up Shiisa, and sent him off the ropes, and went for a forearm smash, but Shiisa ducked it, and then came off the ropes with a Corbata into a Cradle...1...2...NO~! Ryo just kicked out to some great crowd heat, as the two were giving this match their all. Shiisa quickly picked up Ryo and had him in a waistlock. He went for a German Suplex, but Ryo blocked it, and then reversed the waistlock, trying for his own German, but Shiisa blocked it and hit several elbow strikes, and then reversed the waistlock again, hitting a German Suplex Hold...1...2...NO~! Another close 2.9 count, with great crowd heat. Shiisa picked up Ryo, and sent him into the corner, before hitting a Handspring Elbow. Shiisa then put Ryo on the top rope, and went for an Avalanche Butterfly Suplex, but Ryo blocked it, and pushed Shiisa off, before hitting a Missile Dropkick. Ryo then picked up Shiisa, and dropped him down with another Fisherman Buster, and made another cover...1...2...NO~! Shiisa kicked out once again, not giving the match up. Ryo picked up Shiisa for another Fisherman Buster, but Shiisa reversed, and hit a Sheer-Drop Brainbuster to a pop from the crowd, but Shiisa didn't have enough in him to make the cover. Both men slowly got back to their feet, and Shiisa came off the ropes again, looking for a Shotei, but Ryo ducked it, and locked on another waistlock, before dumping Shiisa with a German Suplex Hold...1...2...3~! Ryo Saito finally pinned Shiisa after an incredibly tough match. Genki Horiguchi came into the ring, and helped Ryo up, and to the back, as Dragon Kid came in and helped Shiisa.

(30%, 69.2%, 59.5%)

The crowd then went on a quick break, as they emptied the merchandise tables, and stocked up on streamers to throw at their favourite wrestlers. They sooned returned as Touro Owashi and Shogo Takagi headed down to the ring to some good heel heat, mainly for the big Owashi. Tokyo Go~! then hit the speakers as Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid headed out to the ring, to a great reaction. Shimizu went through the introductions, and referee Kinta called for the bell. Dragon Kid started the match off with Takagi, and the two locked up in the centre of the ring with Takagi getting a side headlock on Dragon Kid. Kid then sent Takagi off the ropes, but Takagi came back with a shoulder tackle knocking Kid down, and then came off the ropes, over Kid, then back under him, before running into a Frankensteiner. Kid then burst off the ropes, and leapt to the shoulders of Takagi, spinning around into a Corbata, sending Takagi sliding to the outside. Dragon Kid then came off the ropes, with a Tiger Feint, and then went to pose, but Owashi came in and sent Kid flying with a big shoulder tackle. Kid slid to the outside, as the man who defeated Owashi in tag action only a couple of days ago, Magnum Tokyo, entered the ring. Tokyo walked up to Owashi, talking trash to him, but Owashi just pushed him away. Magnum wasn't taking that and unloaded several chops to the chest of Owashi, but Owashi just stood there, not at all fazed, before hitting a series of his own, turning Magnum's chest into a crimson red. Magnum then quickly came off the ropes, hoping to surprise Owashi, but ran right into a big boot. Owashi then dropped an elbow and then a guillotine drop into a cover for a 2 count. Dragon Kid was back onto the apron, as Owashi sent Magnum off the ropes, and caught him with a Gorilla Press Slam. Owashi then came off the ropes with a Body Press, for another 2 count, really taking it to Magnum. Owashi picked up the hurt Magnum, and threw him into the corner, before hitting him with several knees, putting his whole body behind the shots. He then sent Magnum to the opposite side, and charged in looking for an Avalanche, but Magnum moved out of the way, and then came off the ropes with a Mexican Bulldog. He then ducked near the corner, as Dragon Kid came off the top rope with a Missile Dropkick. Owashi slowly got to his feet, as Magnum went to the top, and pin pointed Owashi, before coming off with his own Missile Dropkick. Magnum and Kid then both covered Owashi, but he threw them off with incredible force at 2. Magnum then pushed Owashi out of the ring with his feet, as Takagi came in, charging at Kid, but Kid ducked his punch attempt, and hit a dropkick. Kid and Magnum then sent Takagi into the corner, before Kid charged in with a Leg Lariat, and Magnum charged in with a Lariat into a Bulldog. Dragon Kid then hit a Stunner on Takagi, as Magnum hit a Savate Kick, and then a jumping Enzuigiri, leading to Kid coming off the ropes, and then locking on the Christo. The crowd was going nuts for the great combo, as Magnum tried to hold back Owashi from making the save. Takagi dropped to one knee, as Owashi finally pushed Magnum away, and ran over, making the save for Takagi. Takagi rolled outside holding his arm, as Magnum and Kid picked up Owashi, sending him off the ropes. Owashi came back breaking through their double Lariat attempt, and then came off the ropes with a double shoulder tackle. He then came off the ropes and went over both Magnum and then Kid, and then ducked under a leap frog from Kid, before Lariating Magnum to the outside. Owashi then turned around into a Hurricanrana attempt from Kid, but Owashi reversed it into a Sit-Out Powerbomb Hold...1...2...NO~! Magnum just made the save. Kid rolled to the outside, leaving Owashi and Magnum in the ring. Owashi picked up Magnum, and drove him back first into the turnbuckle, he then hit him with an Overhead Suplex, before heading up to the top rope, but Magnum hopped up and hit him with several chops, and then headed out to the apron, before hitting a Springboard Avalanche Frankensteiner. Owashi rolled outside, as Takagi came in and hit several body shots on Magnum, he then came off the ropes, but Magnum rushed him and hit him with a Jumping Knee Kick. Takagi then rocked back and turned into a Dragon Kid Ultra Hurricanrana for the 3 count and the solid win. Super Shiisa then entered the ring, and celebrated with Kid and Magnum, before heading to the back.

(32.5%, 60.5%, 48.8%)

The Crazy Max theme, as Owashi and Takagi were regrouping on the outside, and they all headed out to a great pop, with Stalker Ichikawa in tow, as their second. Fujii grabbed the ring bell, and hopped in the ring, before going through the Crazy Fuckin' with CIMA. "That's some Fuckin' Shit"~! Shuji Kondo then headed out to the ring, leading brother YASSHI and Takuya Suguwara out to the ring. Fujii and TARU held back CIMA, who wanted to exit the ring, and run straight at Aagan. They entered the ring with referee Kanda standing between them, as Shimizu gave the introductions. As Kanda called for the bell, both sides sprung out of the corner, and assaulted one another, with CIMA and Kondo quickly spilling outside, as did TARU and Suguwara. Fujii and YASSHI were in the ring, exchanging open hand slaps, but Fujii just brushed them off, and slapped the hell out of Yasshi's chest, backing him towards the ropes. Fujii then sent Yasshi off the ropes, and went for a Lariat, but Yasshi ducked it, and came back, as Fujii went for a Back Toss, but Yasshi reversed it into a High Angle Cradle, but Fujii rolled through it, and dropkicked Yasshi in the face. Fujii then picked up YASSHI and placed him in the corner, before hitting him with several middle stomps. Fujii then pulled him out and slammed him to the mat, before coming off the ropes with an elbow drop. On the outside, CIMA and Kondo kept brawling to the back of the arena, and out of sight, as TARU and Suguwara stopped and returned to the ring. Fujii picked up YASSHI by the hair and placed him in the corner again, before choking him with his foot, as TARU did the same. Fujii then tagged in TARU, and then two sent YASSHI off the ropes, and then caught him with a double back slap. They then picked him up again, and hit a double face-first slam, before both came off the ropes with a double elbow drop. TARU then covered for a 2 count, as Fujii exited the ring. TARU picked up YASSHI, and locked him in a side headlock, before being sent off the ropes, and coming back with a shoulder tackle. TARU then came off the ropes over YASSHI, and then under a leapfrog, before running him down again with a shoulder tackle. TARU then came off the ropes again, but YASSHI got to his feet, and dropkicked TARU in the knee. He then went over and tagged in Suguwara before slumping to the outside. Suguwara came in and dropped elbows on the knee of TARU, as FUJII edged on TARU to come for the tag. Suguwara locked on a modified Figure Four, wearing the knee of TARU down. Kondo then came from the back, pulling CIMA by the head. He dragged him back towards the ring, and then threw him into the chairs and the crowd, and started throwing chairs at him, as Stalker came over to stop him. Kondo stopped and started throwing chairs at Stalker, and then hopped on to the ring apron, leaving both CIMA and Stalker on the ground. In the ring, Suguwara still had the modified figure four on TARU, but soon let go, before holding the leg of TARU out, and tagged in Kondo, who came off the ropes, and dropped an elbow across the knee of TARU. Kondo then picked up TARU and sent him into the corner, before charging in with a Lariat, and then hit two more, as YASSHI entered the ring, and then hopped on the shoulder of Kondo, as they hit the Big Head Train on TARU. Kondo then slammed TARU to the mat, and then hit Babylon...1...2...NO~! TARU kicked out, barely. YASSHI then picked up TARU, and pulled a hanky out of his pocket, before locking him in a front choke hold. Kanda knew something was up, but YASSHI wouldn't let go of the hold. Kanda finally saw what was happening, and kicked YASSHI in the back, who let go of the hold, before Kanda took the hanky away. TARU took the time to crawl across the ring, and make the tag to CIMA, who came in with several strikes to the head of YASSHI, backing him into the ropes. CIMA then sent him off the ropes, and caught him with a Leg Lariat. Suguwara then entered the ring, charging at CIMA, but CIMA hit him with a Spinning Heel Kick, knocking him to the outside. Kondo then came in, and charged at CIMA, who went for a Thrust Kick, but Kondo stopped it, and spun CIMA around, before hitting him with a huge German Suplex. This didn't help Kondo though, as Fujii and TARU burst back into the ring, and assaulted him with thumping forearms. They then backed Kondo into the corner, before sending him to the opposite side. TARU charged in with a Lariat, as did Fujii, while CIMA recovered, and then charged in with a double Jumping Knee. CIMA then placed Kondo on the top rope, and hit him with the Venus, before hitting the Iconoclasm. Taru then picked him up, and hit him with a knee to the stomach and then an Ax Kick. Fujii then picked him up and hit a Nodowa Otoshi...1...2...NO~! Brother YASSHI made the save to some major heat. Kondo rolled outside, with Fujii following suite, as CIMA also rolled outside, still suffering the effects of the big German. TARU was left in the ring with YASSHI, who quickly came off the ropes, but was caught with a big Choke Bomb for a 2 count. TARU then picked up YASSHI and went for a TARU Driller, but YASSHI slid down back into a waistlock, and hit a German Suplex. TARU rolled to the outside, as CIMA came back into the ring. He came off the ropes, and ducked a Spinning Elbow from YASSHI then hit a dropkick, sending him outside. Suguwara then entered the ring, and was able to block a Thrust Kick attempt, and picked up CIMA in the Buckingham Backbreaker, before dropping him with the Shianputra. CIMA rolled outside, as Fujii came into the ring, and came off the ropes with a massive Lariat on Suguwara. Kondo then entered the ring, and hit the Lanzarse on an unexpecting Fujii. Kondo then came off the ropes with a King Kong Lariat, but Fujii didn't go down. Kondo then came off with another King Kong Lariat to the back of Fujii, but he didn't go down again. Kondo then went for a third, but Fujii hit a Lariat, sending Kondo back to the ropes, who came off with another King Kong Lariat, this time folding up Fujii for the three count and the big win. Aagan then headed to the back, as Crazy Max was left scattered around the ring.

(31.6%, 62%, 48.2%)

Dragon Gate 12/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Imabari Public City Hall

2000 fans (Super No-Vacancy Fullhouse)

1. Susumu Yokosuka <W>, Second Doi and Araken (14:51 Jumbo no KACHI~!) Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony W Mori <L>

2. Genki Horiguchi <W> and Naoki Tanisaki (8:28 DQ) Florida Bros.

3. Masaaki Mochizuki (7:00 High Kick) Stalker Ichikawa

4. Ryo Saito (11:46 German Suplex Hold) Super Shiisa

5. Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid <W> (11:37 Ultra Hurricanrana) Touro Owashi and Shogo Takagi <L>

6. Shuji Kondo <W>, brother YASSHI and Takuya Suguwara (16:49 King Kong Lariat) CIMA, TARU and Don Fujii <L>

Really liking this Lukie! You know I love my Toryumon/Dragon's Gate. Naoki Tanizaki is with out a dobut the greatest DG worker! (Well maybe not as good as Genki!) The guy is quality and to have Genki's old surfer gimmick!? Now that's even better!

The matches are well written with the finishes being exciting and full of false finishes. I think you do the Florida Brothers justice aswell with their crazy antics! I like the little touch of having the Crazy Fuckin' Taunt before CrazyMAX matches. Best...Taunt...Ever! One thing though, I want to see the huge rubber band spot! Best...Spot...Ever!

Anyway this is good stuff and I hope you keep it going. Im quite intrested to see if you bring in any Toryumon X guys such as The Sailor Boys, Mini CrazyMAX etc.

Shay-D

Toryumon X are not affiliated with Dragon's Gate, so that is very unlikely. I have set up a Training Camp, and I do plan on having students debut in their own class groups as Toryumon used to do, but I don't see that happening until around a year or more in-game time.

Dragon Gate 15/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Dragon Gate arrived in Tokyo, at the Fukaya City Gym, in front of 1700 fans. Magnum Tokyo and Dragon Kid danced their way to the ring to a great crowd reaction. They entered and performed a new version of the Magnum dance, to lots of clapping and chanting by the crowd. YOSSINO and Anthony then headed out to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Shimizu went through the introductions, and referee Yagi called for the bell to start the match. Dragon Kid and YOSSINO started off in the ring, and locked up, before Kid took a leg from under YOSSINO, then came off the ropes, over him, then under him, then over him again with a frontflip, before Commando Rolling over YOSSINO once more, into a YOSSINO armdrag. YOSSINO then celebrated and picked up Dragon Kid, and sent him off the ropes again, and Dragon Kid ducked an elbow attempt, and charged back and hit a Corbata on YOSSINO. Dragon Kid then hit a dropkick on him, sending him to the outside. Dragon Kid then came off the ropes with a Tiger Feint, before showboating and tagging in Magnum. Magnum and Anthony rushed into the ring, exchanging slaps to the chest, until Magnum took the initiative and locked on a side headlock, being sent off the ropes, but ran through Anthony with a shoulder tackle. Magnum then burst back off the ropes, over Anthony, then under his leapfrog, and then ran into an Armdrag, which Anthony held on to, and rolled through into a Triangle Choke. Magnum dragged Anthony along the mat, and made the ropebreak. Anthony quickly got back up though, and came off the ropes with a front dropkick to the head of a kneeling Magnum, sending him outside. Dragon Kid re-entered the ring though, and hit some hard thumping forearms to the back of Anthony, taking control of the match. Dragon Kid then backed Anthony into the corner, and hit him with a Dropkick, before sending him to the opposite side, and then running in, but Anthony moved out of the way, and then took Kid down with a Monkey Flip. Anthony then headed to the top rope, and came off with a Front Missile Dropkick, sending Kid flying across the ring. YOSSINO re-entered the ring, and the two backed him into the corner, before sending him to the other side. Anthony then charged in with a Forearm, as YOSSINO charged in with a Lariat, and then hopped on the corner, and locked Kid in the Coumori. Yagi made the count, and YOSSINO released the hold. Anthony then took the advantage, hitting Kid with a Brainbuster Suplex, before heading up top, but Magnum caught him, and hit a Springboard Avalanche Frankensteiner. Kid rolled outside, as Magnum used a La Magistral on Anthony...1...2...no! only a 2 count. Magnum then picked up Anthony, and sent him into the corner, before charging in with a Lariat and then hitting a Bulldog. Magnum then headed up top, and pin pointed Anthony, before hitting a big Missile Dropkick. Magnum then slid over and made the cover, for another 2 count. Magnum then arm wringed the arm of Anthony, as Kid went to the top rope, and came down with a double ax handle across the arm of Anthony. Magnum then grabbed the arm again, and dropped him with an Armbar Facebuster, before locking on a Fujiwara Armbar. Kid kept YOSSINO at bay, as Anthony tried to fight it, and soon made a ropebreak. Anthony rolled outside, as Magnum and Kid attacked YOSSINO with double axe handles. They then sent YOSSINO off the ropes, and caught him with a double dropkick. Kid and Magnum then both headed up top, and hit a pair of Missile Dropkicks on the poor YOSSINO, who then slid outside. Magnum then hit YOSSINO with a Corner Tope Con Hilo, as Kid hit Anthony with the Bermuda Triangle. Yagi started the count, as Magnum threw YOSSINO into a pile of chairs, and Dragon Kid assaulted Anthony on the outside. The count reached 12 as Dragon Kid threw Anthony back in the ring. Dragon Kid then came off the ropes and locked the Christo on Anthony as the crowd started to go nuts. Anthony soon slumped to one knee, as YOSSINO tried to fight off Magnum and make the save, but Magnum held on to him strong. Anthony finally slumped down to the mat, and Dragon Kid fell off of him, as YOSSINO elbowed Magnum away and entered the ring. YOSSINO then pushed Anthony out of the ring, and was attacked with stomps from Dragon Kid. Kid went for a Brainbuster, but YOSSINO blocked it and went for his own, but Dragon Kid reversed in mid air into a Chin Crusher. Kid then came off the ropes, but was dropkicked in the knee by YOSSINO. YOSSINO then came off the ropes with a Corbata into a Neckdrop. Kid rolled outside, as Magnum came in and hit a running Jumping Knee Kick on YOSSINO. Magnum then hit a Savate Kick, and then the Erect Smash, as YOSSINO rolled to the floor. Anthony then came into the ring, and used a Frankensteiner on Magnum, and rolled through into a Jujigatame, but Magnum was quick for the rope break. Anthony then came off the ropes and was hit with a Savate Kick of his own. Magnum then hit an Overhead Kick, and then the Zetsuen, before covering for the three and the good win. Magnum Tokyo and Kid then headed to the back as YOSSINO came in and checked on Anthony. YOSSINO then stopped Yagi from leaving the ring, and shook his hand, before leaving with Anthony, as Yagi stood there not knowing what was going on.

(37.5%, 74.3%, 65%)

The Crazy Max theme then hit, as CIMA and Don Fujii then headed down to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. They entered the ring, and the two went through the Crazy Fuckin' as TARU stood on the apron. The Florida Bros. then headed out to the ring, to some moderate heat, as they got the crowd clapping to Made in American by James Brown. They entered the ring and Shimizu went through the introductions, before referee Yagi called for the bell to start the match. CIMA and Fujii did a rock paper scissors to see who starts, and CIMA won with Paper on Rock. Michael started in the ring, and the two paced around, before locking up in the middle. CIMA got a go behind into a waistlock, but Michael hit an elbow and reversed it, before taking CIMA down to the mat, and then spinning around over him then slapping him in the head. Micheal then hopped off and backed into his corner, showboating, but this only angered CIMA, who shot up and slapped the hell out of Michael, before sending him off the ropes, and catching him with a huge slap as he came back. Michael just tree fell to the mat, as CIMA was pushed back by Yagi, who then went and checked on Michael, who was still concious. CIMA picked up Michael and rammed his head into the C-Max corner, before tagging in Fujii. CIMA then pulled Yagi over to Daniel and swayed his attention, as Fujii started to choke Michael in the corner. TARU soon hopped on the apron and choked Michael as well, before CIMA came over and choked him. CIMA then exited the ring, as Fujii pulled Michael out of the corner and bodyslammed him to the mat, and then dropped an elbow, covering for a 2 count. Fujii then picked up Michael and sent him into the corner, then went to charge in with a Lariat, but Michael moved, before rolling up Fujii with a schoolboy, and then putting his feet on the ropes...1...2...NO! Fujii just kicked out. Michael then made the tag to Daniel as he rolled outside to recuperate. Daniel came in and hit elbows to the head of Fujii, before hitting him with a Bionic Elbow, then dropping an elbow drop into a 2 count. Fujii then tried to crawl over for the tag, but Daniel stopped him, and tried to drag him back, but Fujii was too heavy. Fujii turned over onto his back, and pushed Daniel away by with his feet. Fujii then made the tag to CIMA, who came in with a burst, and hit a heel kick on Daniel. Michael re-entered the ring, and blocked a Thrust Kick attempt, and spun CIMA around, before hitting him with an Inverted Bulldog. He then made the cover, but CIMA kicked out at 1, before bursting back to his feet and hitting Michael with a Thrust Kick. He then went for a Schwein, but Daniel kicked him in the back to stop it. Daniel then slid outside, as Michael hit a dropkick on CIMA. Daniel then slid a chair in, but Yagi grabbed it, and went to put it outside, and Daniel re-entered and threw a chair at CIMA before acting like he hit him with it. Yagi had dropped the chair though, and picked it up, and this gave CIMA time to throw the chair back at Daniel, and then act hurt himself, as Yagi turned around, and saw the predicament and yelled at Daniel before calling for the bell, making it a third straight time that the Florida Bros. have fallen to their own trickery.

(33.6%, 67.9%, 60.2%)

CIMA then called for Shimizu to pass him a microphone. Shimizu handed it to him:

CIMA: At one point, Iwasa-san, you were looking at entering Crazy Max. Now look at you. You went off for some training and now all you do is cause DQ's. Well it's not working now, as everyone knows the plan. Iwasa-san, you fought well today, but not well enough, finish this mockery, and there might be a place for you yet, in Crazy Max.

CIMA and Fujii then headed to the back before Iwasa could say anything. Daniel then grabbed Iwasa and dragged him to the back also, as TARU entered the ring and awaited the arrival of Naoki Tanisaki.

Tanisaki made his way out, with Genki Horiguchi as his second. He entered the ring, and Shimizu went through the introductions, with referee Kinta calling for the bell. TARU and Tanisaki then paced around the ring, before locking up in the centre, but the bigger TARU just threw him away. Tanisaki slowly got back to his feet, and locked up with TARU again, but TARU threw Tanisaki away once more. Tanisaki slowly go up, and stood there, not knowing what to do. He then went to lock up with TARU again, but used his quickness to go behind TARU with a waistlock. TARU then tried to elbow out of it, but Tanisaki kept his head low, and pushed TARU into the ropes, and used a Japanese Leg Roll Clutch Hold for a 2 count. Tanisaki then burst off the ropes, and came over TARU, before coming back and ducking a Lariat attempt, and once again coming back, hitting a Leg Lariat. Tanisaki then picked up TARU, and grabbed his arm, before taking up to the top rope, and walking along the ropes, before surf posing, and then jumping off into an armdrag. TARU then hopped back up, and Tanisaki came off the ropes and hit another dropkick, sending TARU sliding to the outside. Tanisaki then came off the ropes, and hit a Tope Con Hilo to a good pop from the crowd. Tanisaki re-entered the ring, and TARU was soon to follow, and Tanisaki used a La Magistral...1...2...NO! TARU just kicked out of the move. Tanisaki then headed up to the top rope, and came off, but TARU caught him with a mid kick, and then came off the ropes with an Ax Kick. TARU then picked up Tanisaki, and came off the ropes with another Middle Kick. TARU then went for the Malw, but Tanisaki slid down the back, and came off the ropes, straight into a Choke Bomb from TARU...1...2...NO! Tanisaki just kicked out in another close fall. TARU then picked up Tanisaki, and went for the TARU Driller, but once again, Tanisaki reversed out of it, and came off the ropes, ducking a TARU High Kick attempt, and came back with a Corbata into a DDT. Tanisaki then headed up top, and hit a Moonsault Press...1...2...NO! TARU just kicked out again. Tanisaki then used the Surfing Clutch...1...2...NO! another close fall, but still can't get the win. Tanisaki then came off the ropes again, but TARU hit a High Kick, and then locked on a Half Crab. Tanisaki tried to drag himself to the ropes, but TARU pulled him back into the middle. Tanisaki kept fighting it though, and made it for the rope break. This didn't help much though, as TARU quickly picked up Tanisaki, and dropped him with the TARU Driller for the 3 count, to gain momentum leading to his singles clash with Susumu Yokosuka on the 20/07.

(23.6%, 62.2%, 18%)

Shogo Takagi then headed out to the ring, with brother YASSHI as his second. He entered the ring as Europa came on the speakers, and Milano headed out, strutting his stuff with two models with him, to a great crowd pop. He entered the ring and strutted his stuff, before Shimizu gave the introductions. Referee Yagi then called for the bell, as Takagi and Milano locked up. Milano took a leg out from under Takagi, before coming off the ropes, and going over Takagi, before going under him, and then coming back with the Italian Stretch #8, a modified Octopus Hold. Takagi tried to fight it, but soon fell to the mat, as Milano fell off. Milano then hit the Emporio Armani Shoe. He then hit the Armani Shoe Exchange, covering...1...2...NO! Takagi just kicked out. Milano then called for the finish and locked on the AT Lock, as Takagi quickly submit, in this quick squash match. YASSHI came in and pulled Takagi out of the ring, before taking him to the back.

(30.4%, 68.7%, 52.2%)

Milano then called for the microphone from Shimizu, as Yagi was leaving the ring.

Milano: Yagi-san, wait. Do not leave yet. As you know, being an official, there are DGC Trio Sensou Titles up for grabs, at the first official Dragon Gate show. Yagi-san, I am sending out the offer to you, to rejoin the Italian Connection, and make it four strong, and to join myself and YOSSINO in the hunt for the titles, once they are decided. We have been unfairly kept out of the tournament, but I wish to have the first challenge for the Italian Connection. It would mean a lot to myself, YOSSINO and Mori if you joined with us.

Yagi took the microphone from Milano...

Yagi: Milano-san. I am delighted by your offer, but I must give it some thought. To return to the ring would be great, but I must discuss this with President Okamura and Yasushi Kanda first. Once again, Milano, Thankyou, but I cannot answer at this time.

Yagi then passed the microphone back to Milano, and left the ring, as Milano stood there looking on with a smile on his face.

"WHO HAS A CALLED MMMMEEE?!" Digi Demonia hit the speakers to a great pop, as Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi, the only two remaining members of DoFixer made their way down to the ring.They entered, as Stalker Ichikawa and Super Shiisa made their way down to the ring, and also entered the ring. Shimizu went through the introductions, and then referee Kanda called for the bell to start the match. The two men who put on the amazing match on 12/7, Ryo Saito and Super Shiisa, started off the match, pacing the ring, before locking up. Ryo got a side headlock on, but Shiisa grabbed his arm, and pulled it off his head, before twisting it around. Ryo then rolled and flipped out of it, and then locked on an arm wringer of his own. Shiisa also rolled out of it, and grabbed the other arm of Ryo, before kicking Ryo's grip off his own arm, and then hit him with a Hip Toss. Shiisa backed off, as Ryo slapped the mat, and got back up. Ryo and Shiisa then locked up again, and Ryo got a waistlock on Shiisa, but Shiisa reversed it, then took Ryo down facefirst, and then locked on a front facelock. Ryo pulled himself back to his feet, and hit a Mountain Bomb on Shiisa, before locking on a Jujigatame. Shiisa quickly made the rope break though, and as he stood up, was dropkicked to the outside. Ryo then ran up the corner, but Shiisa moved to far away, and Ryo jumped down, and made the tag to Horiguchi as Stalker came into the ring. Horiguchi came in and pointed at Stalker and laughed. He then told Stalker he was outmatched by the power of the HAGE! Stalker retaliated, by pointing to the top of his mask, and saying that he had no hair either. This irritated Horiguchi, who quickly locked up with Stalker, and backed him into the corner, he then unloaded some strong slaps to the chest of Stalker. Horiguchi then sent him to the opposite side, before charging in, but Stalker got a foot up, then hopped onto the corner, and hit Horiguchi with a Tornado DDT. Stalker then came off the ropes with a Corbata, sending Horiguchi to the outside. Stalker then came off the ropes, and went for an over the top Tope Suicida, but he had very little jump, and landed on the top of the ropes, before falling back into the ring, holding his stomach. Ryo looked on from his corner, and realised that he could make a cover, and hopped into the ring, and ran over to Stalker, but as he went to cover, Stalker poked him in the eyes, and rolled him up...1...2...NO! Ryo just managed to kick out. Ryo then hit a Big Stomp on Stalker, showing his annoyance. He then picked up Stalker, and dropped him with a Fisherman Buster, before covering...1...2...NO! Super Shiisa made the save. Shiisa and Stalker then kicked Ryo, and backed him into the ropes, before sending him off, and catching him with a double dropkick. Shiisa then held Ryo in a camel clutch, as Stalker came off the ropes with a low altitude dropkick. Stalker then got Ryo in a Camel Clutch and Shiisa came off the ropes with a low altitude dropkick on Ryo. The two then picked up Ryo, and sent him into the corner, before Shiisa charged in with a Handspring Elbow. Stalker then tried to do the same, but he missed his target and hit the ropes, before rolling to the outside. Ryo then bolted out of the corner, looking for a big slap on Shiisa, but Shiisa ducked it, and kicked Ryo in the stomach, before dropping him with a Sheer-Drop Brainbuster...1...2...NO! Horiguchi just made the save. Ryo rolled outside, as Genki sent Shiisa off the ropes, and hit a Rolling Jumping Back Elbow. Shiisa rolled outside, as Horiguchi turned into a Stalker Flying body Block. Horiguchi and Stalker then both slowly got up, and Stalker hit a dropkick, and then came off the ropes, but Horiguchi gave him a Rolling Jumping Back Elbow aswell. Horiguchi then called for the beach break, and picked up Stalker, but Shiisa re-entered the ring, and made the save with a kick to the back of Horiguchi. Stalker rolled back outside, as did Horiguchi, as Ryo came in, and locked a waistlock on Shiisa, but Shiisa reversed it, and hit a German Suplex Hold...1...2...NO! Shiisa picked up Ryo, and went for another Sheer-Drop, but Ryo blocked it and hit a Fisherman Buster Hold...1...2...NO! Stalker came in and made the save. Shiisa rolled outside, as Stalker picked up Ryo, and went for a German Suplex, but he couldn't pull him over, and Ryo landed on top of him...1...2...NO! Stalker kicked out to some strong heat from the crowd. Ryo quickly picked up Stalker, though, and dropped him with his own German Suplex Hold and gained the three count, ending a good match. Ryo and Horiguchi then headed to the back with Tanisaki, as Shiisa checked on Stalker.

(33.6%, 69.6%, 61.1.%)

A loud scream echoed through the Fukaya City Gymnasium, as the whole of M2K rode out to the ring on their Razorblade style Kickboards. Mochizuki, Yokosuka, Araken and Doi all entered the ring to some great crowd reactions, as they soon turned to jeers, as Funky Shit hit the speakers, and Mochi's old unit, Aagan Iisou made their way out to the ring. President Okamura had to stand in the ring with Yasushi Kanda, so as to keep both units away from one another, before the official bell was rung. Shimizu went through the introductions, and Kanda finally called for the bell, and Okamura left the ring. Both units didn't rush at each other though, and Araken started off against Takuya Suguwara. The two locked up in the middle of the ring, with Suguwara getting a waistlock on Araken, but Araken elbowed Suguwara, and reversed the waistlock, before taking him down to the mat. Araken then grapevined the legs of Suguwara as a distraction, and moved to a side headlock. Suguwara was able to pull himself to his feet, and sent Araken off the ropes, before being run down by a shoulder tackle. Araken then came off the ropes, and went over Suguwara, before coming back under him. Araken then blocked a Hiptoss attempt, and hit his own, before hitting a dropkick, sending Suguwara sliding outside. Owashi then came in with a Kick, sending Araken sliding outside, as Doi entered the ring, and came off the ropes, ducking an elbow attempt, and hitting a Front Dropkick, but Owashi was able to stand his ground. Doi then came off the ropes again with a second front dropkick, rocking Owashi back. Doi then came off the ropes a Third Time, right into a Big Boot. Owashi then picked doi up, and sent him off the ropes, and went for a Lariat, but Doi ducked it, and came back ducking another elbow attempt, and then hit another Front Dropkick, this time knocking Owashi down, and to the outside. Arai then re-entered the ring, and the two baseballers did the Baseball Sneak, before coming off the ropes and hitting a pair of Tope Suicidas on Owashi and Suguwara. Susumu and YASSHI then entered the ring, and Susumu quickly took YASSHI down with a legsweep, then came off the ropes, going over him. Susumu then came back, and ducked under a YASSHI leapfrog, and came back with a Commando Roll, as YASSHI rolled back with his legs in the air. Both hopped up, and Susumu ran past him, and came back ducking a Back Chop attempt, and then came back with a Corbata. Susumu then celebrated, and came off the ropes again, and hit a Mexican Bulldog, into an Armdrag, showing off his speed. YASSHI rolled outside, as Susumu tagged in Mochizuki, and Kondo entered the ring. Mochi and Kondo charged at each other, and started exchanging slaps, before Mochi started to incorporate a few kicks to Kondo's leg, before winning the exchange, and locking a side headlock on and being sent off the ropes. Mochi came back with a shoulder tackle, but Kondo was powerful and stood his place. Kondo yelled at Mochi to go off again, and Mochi did, running into Kondo with another shoulder tackle, but Kondo was still too powerful for him. Mochi then yelled at Kondo to come off the ropes, and Kondo did, but Mochi kicked the legs out from under him, and then kicked Kondo in the back, before Mochi came off the ropes with a kick to his chest. Kondo rolled outside, as YASSHI entered and tried to blindside Mochi, but Susumu warned him, so Mochi turned around and hit a Middle Kick on YASSHI, before quickly going into a Fujiwara Armbar. YASSHI started to kick while yelling, and dragged himself to a ropebreak. Mochi picked up YASSHI and pulled him into the M2K corner, before placing the arm over the ropes, and pulling on it, as Susumu kicked it, and Araken choked YASSHI. Mochi then pulled him out, and tagged in Susumu, who headed to the top, and came off with an Ax Handle Smash on the arm of YASSHI. Susumu then locked him in an Armwringer, and gave him an Armbreaker, before slamming him to the mat, and tagged in Araken, who headed to the top. Susumu held the arm out, as Araken came off the top with a Diving Headbutt to the arm. Araken then held the arm, as Mochi came off with a Knee Drop. Mochi then held the arm, as Doi came off with an Elbow Drop. Doi then held the arm as Susumu came off with a picture perfect Diving Knee Drop. Doi then locked on a Jujigatame, as M2K left the ring, but YASSHI quickly grabbed the ropes, and yelled at Kanda to make him let go. Doi picked up YASSHI, and sent him into the corner, and charged in, but YASSHI moved out of the way, and before Doi could even notice, Aagan was in the ring, and Owashi charged in with an Avalanche, then Suguwara charged in with a Lariat, and finally Kondo charged in with a Lariat, before hitting 2 standing Lariats. YASSHI then hopped on to his shoulder, and they hit the Big Head Train to a nice pop. Suguwara then hit a Blockbuster Suplex, and YASSHI climbed on to the shoulders of Kondo, as they hit Babylon. YASSHI moved out of the way, as Owashi came off the top rope with a big Diving Body Press...1...M2K burst into the ring...2...Araken dived and made the save. The match quickly broke down, with Mochi kicking the hell out of YASSHI and taking him to the outside, as Kondo slapped the hell out of Susumu and took him outside, as Owashi and Araken brawled to the outside. This left the neat unconcious Doi and Suguwara in the ring. Suguwara picked up Doi, and sent him off the ropes, and went for a Backtoss, but Doi kicked him in the head, and then came off the ropes, with a Powerbomb Style Facebuster. Suguwara rolled outside, as YASSHI came into the ring, and was hit with several Elbow Smashes to the jaw, before Doi came off the ropes looking for another Elbow Smash, but YASSHI ducked it, and hit a release German Suplex, leaving Doi to roll out of the ring, as Araken quickly entered, with a brutal Kenka Kick, quickly sending YASSHI rolling outside. Owashi then entered the ring, and hit a Big Boot on Araken, before coming off the ropes with a Lariat. He then picked Araken and hit him with a Nodowa Otoshi, with Araken rolling to the outside. Mochi then entered the ring, and quickly hit a vicious series of middle kicks on Owashi, backing him into the corner. Mochi then hit the Triangle Enzuigiri, leaving Owashi to roll outside, as Mochi turned around into a vicious Lanzarse from Kondo. Mochi rolled outside, as Susumu entered the ring, and hit a quick Exploder on Kondo. Susumu then called for the Jumbo no KACHI!, and came off the ropes with one on Kondo, but Kondo didn't go down. Susumu then came off the ropes with an Enzui Jumbo no KACHI!, and then back off the ropes, but Kondo exploded off with a King Kong Lariat, and collapsed to the mat, rolling outside, as did Susumu. Doi then hopped back into the ring, as did Suguwara, but Suguwara was hit with a Missile Dropkick to the back of the head by Mochi. Doi, then sprung off the ropes with a Bakatare Sliding Kick! Mochi then quickly picked up Suguwara and downed him with a Twister...1...Aagan tried to get into the ring...2...M2K was holding them back...3! M2K pick up a huge win over Aagan Iisou in an incredible match.

(32.8%, 63.3%, 57.1%)

Dragon Gate 15/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Fukaya City Gymnasium

1700 fans (Super No-Vacancy Fullhouse)

1. Magnum Tokyo <W> and Dragon Kid (12:02 Zetsuen) YOSSINO and Anthony W. Mori <L>

2. CIMA and Don Fujii (7:20 DQ) Florida Bros.

3. TARU (9:00 TARU Driller) Naoki Tanisaki

4. Milano Collection AT (2:42 AT Lock) Shogo Takagi

5. Ryo Saito <W> and Genki Horiguchi (11:15 German Suplex Hold) Super Shiisa and Stalker Ichikawa <L>

6. Masaaki Mochizuki <W>, Susumu Yokosuka, Araken and Second Doi (16:58 Twister) Shuji Kondo, brother YASSHI, Takuya Suguwara <L> and Touro Owashi

I have set up a Training Camp, and I do plan on having students debut in their own class groups as Toryumon used to do, but I don't see that happening until around a year or more in-game time.

Great idea there lukie, I was going to use the same idea for a diary of my own, but didn't bother.

Overall this is looking great, you're doing a great job of capturing Dragon Gate perfectly. Just a quick question, do you have any plans for titles?

Yeah I do.

Right now I will be incorporating the DGC Trio Sensou Titles first, to keep tradition alive in Toryumon. And then I have other ideas for titles, but they may be in the future.

I know the updates a little slow, but I have been really busy lately. I hope to keep this diary going for a couple of years game time, if not more, so hopefully this will be around for a while.

Good last show Luke. I was into the Main Event and it was done really well. Best bit of the match Jumbo no KACHI~! .vs. The King Kong Lariat! Was well written and I could see it happening! I hope Yagi does decide to join back with ItaConn as he was a good worker. He should have his Fishing gimmick back though! CIMA's comment to Iwasa was intresting but I hope you don't put Iwasa wih Crazy Max! Your just teasing us.......... I hope!

Shay-D

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon Gate 20/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Dragon Gate arrived at Zepp Tokyo, which is acting as the big middle show of the tour. 1500 fans packed the Zepp to witness a great night of action that began with the remnants of DoFixer, Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi and Naoki Tanisaki heading out to the ring to a great crowd reaction, as Digi Demonia filled the Zepp. The three walked down to the ring, with Horiguchi acting crazy as usual, while Ryo entered the ring calmly, and Tanisaki walked around with his surfboard. brother YASSHI then lead Takuya Suguwara and Shogo Takagi out to the ring to a big series of boos from the crowd, before entering the ring. Shimizu went through the player introductions, as referee Kinta called for the bell. Tanisaki and Takagi started the match off, locking up in the middle of the ring, with Takagi getting a wristlock on, but Tanisaki used an elaborate sequence of flips to get out of it, and then used an armdrag on Takagi. Tanisaki then locked up again with Takagi, and got a waistlock on, but Takagi reversed it, and then locked a side headlock on. Tanisaki sent Takagi off the ropes, and was run down by a shoulder tackle. Takagi then came off the ropes again, over Tanisaki and ran straight into another armdrag from Tanisaki. Takagi slapped the mat in frustration, before shooting up, only to be hit with a third armdrag. Tanisaki then hit a Frankensteiner on Takagi, who slid outside the ring. Tanisaki then ran towards the ropes, and hopped on the second one, before jumping back into the ring, and doing a surfing pose, but Suguwara ran in with a Kenka Kick, knocking Tanisaki to the outside, as Ryo came into the ring, and the two started to exchange hard slaps, before Tanisaki came off the ropes with an elbow smash. Ryo then came off the ropes with an elbow smash, and Suguwara did the same again. Ryo then went for another elbow smash, but Suguwara used a drop toe hold, before going for an elbow drop, but Ryo moved, then faked an elbow drop, and as Suguwara rolled over, Ryo gave him a Big Stomp. Ryo then picked him up in a headlock, and was sent off the ropes, and came back ducking a Lariat attempt, then a backelbow attempt, before sliding under the legs of Suguwara, and then hitting a dropkick to the back, sending Suguwara sliding outside. Ryo then ran up the corner, and hit a Spaceman Plancha to a great pop from the crowd. YASSHI and Horiguchi then burst into the ring, but quickly stopped, before pacing around. They locked up in the middle, with Horiguchi spinning into a Chickenwing. YASSHI reversed it by going under into his own Chickenwing. Horiguchi then grabbed the head of YASSHI, and hit a Super Snapmare. Horiguchi then burst off the ropes, and ducked a YASSHI elbow smash, and came back with a Corbata, landing back on his feet. YASSHI then burst off the ropes, and caught Horiguchi with a big shoulder tackle. YASSHI then came off the ropes, and ran straight into a dropkick to the jaw from Horiguchi. Ryo Saito and Naoki Tanisaki then came into the ring, and the triple team was on, as they hammered YASSHI down with Ax Handle Smashes. Horiguchi and Tanisaki then picked up YASSHI, and hit him with a double Brainbuster, as Ryo hit a Springboard Diving Body Press for a 2 count. Kinta tried to get order again, but DoFixer continued the assault, with Horiguchi and Tanisaki sending YASSHI off the ropes, and catching him with a double backhand. They then rolled him through, and sent him off the ropes again, before catching him with a double dropkick. Ryo then made the cover, as Horiguchi and Tanisaki left the ring, but only managed a 2 count. Ryo then picked up YASSHI and sent him into the corner, before charging in, but YASSHI moved out of the way, and then hit a front dropkick on Ryo. Takagi and Suguwara then entered the ring, and knocked Horiguchi and Tanisaki off the apron. YASSHI then sent Ryo to the opposite side, and charged in with a Leg Lariat. Takagi then charged in with a Lariat, and then Suguwara with a Lariat. Suguwara then hit a Powerbomb, as YASSHI went up top, and hit the Flying Big Head!...1...2...NO! Ryo just kicked out. YASSHI then picked up Ryo, as Takagi hopped outside, and grabbed a Black Box. YASSHI then pushed Ryo to the ropes, and Takagi went to hit him, but Ryo ducked, and he clobbered YASSHI with it. Horiguchi then hopped on the apron, and kicked Takagi in the stomach, before wresting the Box away from him, and then smashing it over his head. Ryo then dropkicked YASSHI out of the ring, as Horiguchi and Tanisaki hit a double Springboard Missile Dropkick on Suguwara. Ryo then picked him up, and hit a Fisherman Buster, and then followed with another, and then another one, before covering...1...2...NO! YASSHI made the save. Horiguchi kicked YASSHI back out of the ring, and Tanisaki came off the ropes with a Tope Con Hilo onto him. Suguwara rolled outside, as Takagi came back in. He hit a big right hand on Ryo, sending him outside, and pushed away a Horiguchi Dropkick attempt, and then went for a big Left Hook, but Horiguchi ducked it, and then locked the arm, before using a Backslide...1...2...3! The remnants of DoFixer picked up a strong win over Aagan Iisou. They all then headed to the back, as Aagan Iisou regrouped.

(33.2%, 68.7%, 53.3%)

G.W.D then blared over the speakers, as Masaaki Mochizuki and Second Doi rode out on their razorblade style Kickboards. They entered the ring, and awaited the arrival of the Florida Bros. Daniel and Michael came out to the ring, ignoring one another, and not as enthusiastic as they once were. They entered the ring, and Shimizu went through the player introductions, and Kinta called for the bell. Michael and Daniel both exited the ring to the apron, until Kinta yelled at them, saying one has to start. Michael and Daniel then looked at each other, and started to argue with each other, until Michael got fed up with it, and entered the ring. He yelled at Daniel more, saying that he was the lesser man, because Michael had entered the ring. This proved to be a bad thing, as Doi came from behind with an Ax Handle Smash, and took control of the match. He then sent Michael off the ropes, and caught him with a Jumping Elbow Smash. Doi then picked up Michael, sending him off the ropes again, and Doi hit him with a Dropkick, sending him outside. Doi then did his sneak pose, and came off the ropes, hitting a big Baseball Slide to the outside, sending Michael flying back into the crowd and a pile of chairs. Mochizuki then entered the ring, but Daniel refused, saying Michael was the legal man, and he had to wrestle. Mochizuki just got pissed off with this, and slapped Daniel, before throwing him into the ring with a Hiptoss. Mochizuki then kicked the back of Daniel three times, and then picked him up, sending him off the ropes, before catching him with a High Kick. Mochizuki then picked up Daniel, and slammed him to the mat, before locking on a Stomach Crusher. Daniel was yelling loud, and kicked the air randomly, and one of his feet managed to hit the ropes, so Kinta called the ropebreak. Mochizuki then picked up Daniel, and sent him off the ropes, and went for a High Kick again, but Daniel ducked it, and came off the ropes with a Flying Shoulder Tackle. Daniel then came off the ropes again, but Mochizuki hit him with a Dropkick, and he slid outside. Mochizuki then hit a Plancha on Daniel, before he and Doi re-entered the ring. They then started talking with Araken, who was their second, as Daniel and Michael regrouped on the outside, on either side of the ring. Michael then grabbed a chair and entered the ring, and Araken quickly yelled at Doi and Mochizuki to watch out. Kinta turned around and saw Arai on the apron, and went to get him down, but Arai kept yelling. Daniel then entered the ring with a chair, but Michael turned around and told him that he doesn't need his help. Daniel then yelled at Michael, saying that he was worthless. The two then started to sword fight with the chairs, and Doi and Mochi then turned to one another, and then nodded, before both grabbed their heads, acting hurt. Daniel and Michael then stopped after noticing them, then looked at the chairs in their hands, and then at one another, before horror came over their faces. Kinta then turned around and saw the predicament, and the chairs in the Florida Bros. hands. The Florida Bros. dropped them, before yelling at Kinta, saying they did nothing, but Kinta was having none of it, and he called for the bell, awarding the match to M2K. Mochi and Doi laughed about it, as they exited the ring, and headed to the back with Araken. Daniel and Michael then started pushing one another, blaming each other for the loss. Michael finally slapped Daniel, who couldn't believe it, and then walked out of the ring to the back.

(33%, 64.8%, 55.4%)

Backstage, Michael Iwasa gave an aftermatch interview, albight, brief...

Michael: I am fed up with losing Daniel. The warrior training hasen't paid off for either of us, and your mistakes keep costing us the matches. I am fed up to here. Our English is terrible, and we are really Japanese. I am ditching this crap, and Daniel, there may be headhunting...~!

Michael then stormed off down the hall to the locker rooms, as Mochizuki came up...

Mochizuki: Daniel, don't fret. Michael is doing this to get out of the Florida Bros. so he can hopefully accept the place Crazy Max has offered him. Daniel, if this happens, and you can prove to us that you have grown stronger with your Warrior Training, and ditch the DQ finish, then you may have a place in M2K. Remember that Daniel...

Mochizuki then walked off...

Araken was still standing in the ring, as Stalker Ichikawa made his way out to the ring for his singles match. He then entered, before Shimizu went through the introductions, and then referee Marty Asano called for the bell. Araken and Stalker locked up in the middle of the ring, and Stalker locked a side headlock on, before rubbing the head of Araken. Araken then sent Stalker off the ropes, and ran him down with a shoulder tackle, before yelling at Stalker for rubbing his head. Stalker slowly got back up, and Araken locked a side headlock on, and was sent off the ropes by Stalker. Araken came back and ran Stalker down with a shoulder tackle again. Araken then locked a Half Crab on Stalker, but it didn't help much, as Stalker was close enough to the ropes, to get the quick rope break. Stalker then rolled outside, and Araken followed up, before sending Stalker crashing into a big pile of chairs. Araken then re-entered the ring, and stood in the corner, as Marty Asano continued the 20 count. Stalker slowly got up to encouragement from the fans, and entered the ring at the 18 count. Araken started the assault again, kicking Stalker a few times, before sending him off the ropes again. Araken went for a Lariat, but Stalker ducked it, and came back with a Corbata. Stalker then hit a dropkick, before using a La Magistral for a quick 2 count. Stalker then headed up top, and as Araken got up, Stalker came off with a Flying Body Block, but Arai ducked it, and Stalker crashed to the canvas. Araken the picked up Stalker, and called for a Brainbuster, and lifted up Stalker, but Stalker tapped out in mid air. Asano grabbed Stalker's legs, and pulled him back down, and then told Araken, that Stalker tapped, before holding up his hand. Araken the headed to the back, as Asano helped Stalker.

(30.8%, 61.2%, 49.6%)

Crush then blared over the speakers, as Susumu Yokosuka headed out to the ring for his one on one confrontation with TARU. He entered the ring and bowed to referee Asano, in a formal manner, as TARU Drill-A-Hole came over the speakers, and he headed out to the ring, with Don Fujii in tow as his second. TARU entered the ring and Shimizu went through the player introductions, before Asano called for the bell. Both players circled the ring, before Susumu and TARU went to lock up by hands, but Susumu was reluctant. They finally did, and TARU showed his strength, pushing Susumu down into a bridge. Susumu pulled back up though, and then used an Armsault on TARU, before bowing to him as he stood up, really getting on his nerves. TARU and Susumu then locked up, with TARU throwing in a Knee Kick, and then locking on a side headlock, before getting sent off the ropes by Susumu, who went for an elbow smash, but TARU ducked it, then came off the ropes with a Heel Kick, sending Susumu to the outside. TARU, uncharacteristically then hit a Plancha onto the smaller Susumu, to a nice crowd pop from the crowd. TARU then rolled Susumu back into the ring, and slid in himself, before laying some stomps down on him, and then dropping elbows across his knee. TARU then dragged Susumu over to the ropes, and placed his leg on the bottom rope, before dropping his weight across the knee. He did this twice more, before dragging him back into the middle of the ring, and kicking the inner thigh, before turning him over and locking on an Indian Deathlock. Susumu was screaming in pain, but he refused to give-up, and made his way to the ropes for the ropebreak. TARU then picked up Susumu, and gave him some knees to the stomach, before sending him into the corner. TARU then charged in looking for a Jumping Knee, but Susumu moved out of the way, and TARU smashed his knee over the turnbuckles. TARU then turned around into a Low Dropkick from Susumu, taking out the knee of TARU. Susumu then dragged TARU to the centre of the ring, and used a Spinning Toe Hold on TARU, before locking on a Figure-Four Leglock. TARU was in bad pain, but so was Susumu, who struggled to keep pressure on the hold because of his own knee. TARU finally turned it over, and Susumu dragged himself to the ropes to get the quick ropebreak. Both men slowly got back up to their feet, and exhanged hard chops, with TARU getting the upperhand, and chopping Susumu back to the ring ropes, before sending him off and catching him with a Middle Kick. TARU then came off the ropes looking for an Ax Kick, but Susumu moved out of the way, then came off the ropes with a Jumbo no KACHI! but TARU didn't go down. Susumu then came off the ropes again, but ran straight into the T-Crusher from TARU...1...2...no! Susumu kicked out. TARU then picked up Susumu, and sent him off the ropes again, and went for a High Kick, but Susumu ducked it, and came back with a Flying Back Elbow. Susumu then picked up TARU, and showed good strength, picking him up and hitting a Kamikaze Roll. Susumu then headed up top, and hit a Diving Knee Drop on TARU, but couldn't capitalise on the cover, as he held his knee in pain. Susumu finally recovered enough to drag himself over to make the cover...1...2...TARU easily kicked out. Susumu then hopped back to his feet, and tried to shake the pain away from his knee, and picked up TARU, and hitting the Yokosuka Bay Bridge...1...2...NO! TARU kicked out to some strong heat from the crowd. Susumu then yelled out for the Jumbo no KACHI~! and came off the ropes, but ran into another Middle Kick from TARU, who then came off the ropes with an Ax Kick to the back of Susumu's head. TARU then called for the finish, and picked up Susumu, going for the Malw, but Susumu flipped out the back, and went for a Japanese Legroll Clutch Hold, but TARU held onto the ropes, and Susumu rolled backwards back to his feet. TARU then charged at Susumu, but Susumu burst out with a Jumbo no KACHI! and then came off the ropes with a second Jumbo no KACHI~!, into a pin for the win. Araken then entered the ring and checked on Susumu, who was holding his knee, and he helped Susumu to the back, as Fujii helped TARU.

(28.8%, 60.8%, 47%)

Shuji Kondo and Touro Owashi headed out to the ring for their big tag match against Crazy Max's CIMA and Fujii. They entered the ring, and Owashi taunted Shimizu, and yelled at him not to return to the ring, because Owashi shall be the first to destroy him. The Crazy Max them then hit to a huge cheer from the crowd, as CIMA and Don Fujii stormed out to the ring, with TARU slowly making his way back out, acting as their second. They entered the ring and referee Kanda kept the teams apart, by standing in the middle. Crazy Max by-passed the Crazy Fucking, and Shimizu went through the introductions. Kanda then called for the bell, and backed off, expecting both teams to start up a brawl, but they didn't. Instead, Kondo and CIMA started off the match, circling the ring, with CIMA keeping an eye on Owashi, his nemesis. CIMA and Kondo then locked up in the middle of the ring, and CIMA locked on a Chickenwing, before Kondo reversed it with his own Chickenwing, and then locked on a side headlock. CIMA tried to pull out of it, but Kondo was too strong, and CIMA dropped to one knee. Kondo kept a tight grip on the side headlock, and then took CIMA over, but CIMA reversed into a Headscissors, which Kondo kicked out of, and locked on the side headlock again. Once again, CIMA was stuck, but this time backed into the ropes, before sending Kondo off. Kondo came back with a shoulder tackle, knocking CIMA down. Kondo then came off the ropes and went over CIMA, before going under his leapfrog. Kondo then ran back into a dropkick from CIMA. CIMA then burst off the ropes, and ducked a King Kong Lariat attempt, and came back with a Corbata, this time, taking Kondo down and sending him sliding to the outside. YASSHI checked on Kondo, but the two were collected by CIMA, who hit a Tornado Plancha to a great pop from the crowd. Owashi then entered the ring, and Fujii looked around, looking uncertain whether he should. The crowd cheered him on, and Fujii finally stepped through the ropes and entered the ring, slapping himself on the chest to warm up. Fujii then looked at Owashi, and turned around, looking for CIMA to tag to, but CIMA was still down on the floor below. The crowd liked this spot, as Fujii turned to see the big Owashi, and then backed into the corner, telling him to wait. Owashi then charged at Fujii, but Fujii moved out of the way, and Owashi hit the turnbuckle. Fujii then used a Sumo Attack on Owashi, knocking him back, but Owashi used a Sumo Attack of his own, backing Owashi all the way back to the opposite corner. Owashi then hit several hard slaps to the chest of Fujii, before sending him to the opposite side and charging in with a big Avalanche. Owashi then went for the Running Nodowa Otoshi, very early in the match, and lifted up Fujii, but CIMA entered the ring, and stopped Owashi. CIMA and Fujii then hit several kicks to the stomach of the big Owashi, and sent him to the opposite corner. CIMA then charged in with a double Jumping Knee, and then Fujii charged in with a Lariat. Owashi waddled out of the corner, and both CIMA and Fujii burst off the ropes, looking for a Double Lariat, but Owashi exploded out of nowhere with a Lariat of his own, to CIMA and Fujii. CIMA rolled back outside, as Owashi picked up Fujii, and hit him with a Falling Slam. Owashi then locked on a Camel Clutch, using all his weight to push down on the back of Fujii. Fujii had nowhere to go, as Owashi was too large to drag around, and he was in incredible pain. Kondo then entered the ring, and looked at Fujii, before laughing at him. Kondo then came off the ropes with a basement dropkick to the face of Fujii, while Owashi still held him in the Camel Clutch. CIMA then slid into the ring, but Kondo dove on top of him, and held him back, as Owashi pulled back harder on Fujii, and his scream echoed through the whole of the Zepp. CIMA finally broke away from Kondo, and kicked the chest of Owashi until he let go of the hold, and rolled off of Fujii, who rolled outside. TARU came over, and magic sprayed the back of Fujii, who was in incredible pain. Owashi rolled to the floor, as Kondo picked up CIMA, and sent him off the ropes, catching him with a back elbow. Kondo then picked up CIMA, and locked him in the Cat's Cradle. CIMA was flaylling around everywhere, as Kondo dropped to one knee, with the strong hold pulling on CIMA's leg, and working the back area. Kondo finally pulled him up, and then dropped him down on the back of his head out of the Cat's Cradle, and made the cover...1...2...NO! Fujii somehow musted the strength to come in and make the save. This didn't help matters too much though, as Kondo hit some strong stomps on the back of Fujii and pushed him to the outside, where YASSHI, Suguwara and Takagi were waiting. They all assaulted Fujii's back, until TARU came over with his black baseball bat and ran them off, hitting Takagi with a big boot to his stomach. TARU then continued the magic spray on Fujii's back, as inside the ring, Owashi re-entered, and he and Kondo picked up CIMA, and sent him off the ropes, catching him with a strong double shoulder tackle. They then sent CIMA to the corner, and Kondo charged in with a Lariat, while Owashi charged in with a Lariat. Owashi then headed to the apron, as Kondo picked up CIMA, and hit him with a High-Angle Powerbomb. Owashi then climbed to the top rope, but out of nowhere, a figure in combat fatigues and wearing a black mask hopped on the apron, and smacked a chair over the back of Owashi. The rest of Aagan hopped onto the apron, and this only distracted referee Kanda, as the figure pushed Owashi off the top rope to the floor, and then entered the ring. The figure then ducked a Lariat attempt from Kondo, and hit a Flying Lariat of his own. The figure then waited in the corner for Kondo to get to his feet and hit the John Woo, before standing in the middle of the ring, and pulling his mask off to reveal SUWA. SUWA had returned to Dragons Gate, and he walked over to CIMA, and slapped him in the face, trying to get him up again. SUWA then exited the ring, and he and TARU attacked Aagan on the outside. CIMA hopped to his feet, and grabbed Kondo, hitting him with the Perfect Driver...1...2...NO! Kondo kicked out just before the 3. CIMA and Kondo were down on the inside, as TARU and SUWA fought YASSHI, Suguwara and Takagi on the outside. Okamura came over and broke up the brawl, before sending both sides to the back. He then checked his watch and announced that 20 minutes had just passed the match. Inside the ring, CIMA and Kondo slowly rose back to their feet, before exchanging hard slaps. CIMA then came off the ropes, but ran straight into a Lanzarse from Kondo. CIMA rolled outside, as Fujii re-entered the ring, and kicked Kondo back towards the ropes. He then sent Kondo off the ropes, and went for a Lariat, but Kondo ducked it, and came back off the ropes, only to run into a Powerslam from Fujii...1...2...Kondo kicked out!!! Strong heat from the crowd, as Fujii called for a Lariat. He then came off the ropes with an Enzui Lariat, but Kondo still stood. He then came off the ropes again, and Kondo went for the King Kong Lariat, but Fujii must have known, and ducked it, locking on a waistlock, before hitting the Nice German Suplex Hold on Kondo...1...2...Owashi made the save. Kondo rolled outside, leaving Owashi and Fujii in the ring. Owashi picked up Fujii, and backed him into the corner, before hitting him with some shoulder thrusts to the stomach. Owashi then picked up Fujii, and drove him back first into the turnbuckle. Owashi then locked on a choke hold, and lifted up Fujii, before dropping him with a Nodowa Otoshi. Owashi then locked on a Crab Hold, which had Fujii in incredible pain. CIMA was on the outside, nearly out, leaving Fujii all alone in the ring. He reached over and was just shy of the bottom rope, and kept struggling. He finally grabbed the bottom rope, and Owashi exhausted the 5 count of Kanda before he released the hold. Fujii rolled outside, and Owashi followed up, before coming off the apron with an Ax Handle Smash to the back of Fujii. He then sent Fujii crashing into the side of the ring, and then into a big pile of chairs, before grabbing one, and smashing it over the back of Fujii. The fans had strong heat against Owashi here, as they were really worried for Fujii. CIMA finally rolled into the ring, and Kondo rolled in also. Both men exchanged strikes, as Okamura called out 5 minutes to go. CIMA got the upperhand, and went to send Kondo to the corner, but Kondo reversed himself, and charged in right after CIMA, but CIMA used the ropes to push himself upwards, and then use a Corbata on Kondo, smacking his head into the middle turnbuckle. CIMA then picked up Kondo, and placed him on the top rope, before hitting the Venus. CIMA then went for the Iconoclasm, but Kondo fought it, and wouldn't budge. CIMA stopped and turned around, before hitting a Trifecta of Venuses. CIMA then crossed the arms of Kondo, and hit the Gyronoclasm! CIMA then headed up top slowly, and came off with the Mad Splash, but Kondo got the knees up. Both men were down on the inside, as Owashi continued the beating on Fujii on the outside. Both men slowly got back up, and Kondo came off the ropes looking for a King Kong Lariat, but CIMA ducked it and used a Backslide...1...2...NO! Kondo just kicked out. CIMA then used the LA MART on Kondo...1...2...NO! Kondo kicked out again. Kondo got back to his feet, and blocked the Thrust Kick attempt of CIMA, before throwing him backwards. Kondo then came off the ropes with a King Kong Lariat~! He then made the cover...1...2...The bell rang, as Kanda brought his hand down for the three count! Kondo shot up, holding his hands up in victory, thinking he defeated CIMA. Okamura entered the ring, and gave the official announcement, which was a Time Limit Draw. This infuriated Kondo who grabbed a Yellow Box, and smashed it over the head of Okamura, and then picked up CIMA, dropping him with a Jackhammer. Kondo and Owashi then headed to the back, with Fujii laying in a pile of chairs on the outside, and CIMA totally out on the inside. TARU and SUWA came out to the ring to take Fujii and CIMA to the back. This gave a few fans some time to pick up some great Dragon Gate merchandise, including the new Dragon Gate T-shirt, featuring the logo...

(37.7%, 58.9%, 53.7%)

Crazy Max headed to the back, in near remnants as Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO and Anthony headed out to the ring to Europa, with Milano's models strutting their way down alongside him. They entered the ring, and Milano went through his catwalk routine, before Tokyo Go! hit and Magnum Tokyo lead Dragon Kid and Super Shiisa down to the ring to a great crowd reaction. Shimizu went through the introductions, before referee Kanda gave the signal for the bell and Dragon Kid and Anthony started the match. The two circled the ring, before locking up, and Anthony got an armwringer on, and hit a Finger Whip, and then a quick dropkick on Dragon Kid as he rose up. This gave Anthony the early control as he picked up Kid, and locked on a side headlock. He was then sent off the ropes, and ran over Kid with a shoulder tackle. He then came off the ropes, and went over Kid, before going under a Kid leapfrog, and then ran back into a Leg Lariat from Kid. Kid picked up Anthony, and sent him off the ropes, before catching him with a backelbow. Anthony rolled outside, and Kid hit the Bermuda Triangle to a nice pop, as Shiisa and YOSSINO entered the ring, and both burst off the ropes, running past one another a couple of times, before Shiisa dropped down, and YOSSINO tripped over him. YOSSINO then hopped up, and Shiisa locked on a side headlock, and was quickly sent off the ropes by YOSSINO, and ducked a Spinning Slap attempt, and came back with a dropkick, sending YOSSINO rolling outside. Shiisa then hit a Sasuke Special on YOSSINO to a good crowd pop, as it sooned turned into a big chant for Magnum and Milano, with lots of yelling, as they realised they were about to see THE confrontation. Magnum and Milano looked around from the ring apron and the cheering crowds before both burst into the ring and then suddenly stopped. The two paced the ring staring one another down, as the fans cheered for the two wrestlers who will meet face to face at the final Kobe Chicken George Show. Magnum and Milano then shot at one another, and both went for a dropkick at the same time, and obviously missed, before Magnum shot up and went for another dropkick, but Milano pushed him away while on one knee, before going for an Enzuigiri, but Magnum ducked it, and the two backed off to a great crowd reaction, who enjoyed the short reversal sequence. Magnum and Milano then locked up hands, before Magnum kicked Milano in the stomach and hit him with a Knee Kick downing him...1...Milano kicked out to a great crowd reaction! Milano slowly got back up to his feet, and Magnum pushed him against the ropes, before sending him off. Magnum then went for a quick Lariat, but Milano ducked it, and came off the ropes with a Body Block. Both men quickly got back up, and Milano went for a dropkick, but Magnum pushed him away. Magnum then went for an Enzuigiri, but Milano ducked it. The two then started to exchange hard slaps in the chest, before Milano got the upperhand on Magnum, and slapped him into the ropes, before sending him off and hitting a dropkick. Milano then celebrated briefly, before Dragon Kid and Super Shiisa entered the ring, and attacked Milano, as Magnum got back up. The three then backed Milano to the corner, and triple stomped him, before sending him out to the opposite corner. Shiisa then charged in with a Handspring Elbow, and then Dragon Kid and Leg Lariat, and Magnum a Lariat into a Facecrusher. Shiisa then picked up Milano and hit him with a Sheer-Drop Brainbuster, as Kid came off the ropes with a Footstomp, and then Magnum came off the ropes with a Knee Drop to a cover...1...2...YOSSINO and Anthony made the save. YOSSINO then attacked Dragon Kid and threw him out of the ring, and YOSSINO took out Shiisa, before the two turned on Magnum. They knocked him against the ropes, before sending him off, and catching him with a double slam. The two then locked on a step over arm lock, and then Milano regained his composure, and came off the ropes with a basement dropkick to the back of Magnums head. YOSSINO then made the cover...1...2...Magnum Kicked out. The three then picked up Magnum and sent him to the corner, before Anthony charged in with a backelbow, then YOSSINO charged in with a Shotei, and then Milano charged in with a One-Arm Handspring Elbow. Anthony then hit the Ikimasyo~! and YOSSINO came off the ropes with the Torbellino. Milano then called for the AT Lock and locked it on, after the other two had worked the arm. A great sequence of moves, but Magnum wouldn't give up so easily and held out until Dragon Kid and Super Shiisa made the save. The match then broke down, with Magnum rolling outside, and YOSSINO following. Milano and Shiisa then fought outside aswell, as Anthony and Dragon Kid were left in the ring. The two exchanged slaps to one another, before Kid came off the ropes with a Corbata DDT. Anthony then rolled outside, as Milano came in, and Dragon Kid hit him in the stomach with a kick, before coming off the ropes, but Milano hit the Hand-Stop Enzuigiri. Dragon Kid rolled outside, as Shiisa came in, and ducked another Enzuigiri attempt, and hit a Heel Kick off the ropes. Milano rolled out, as YOSSINO entered the ring with a Front Missile Dropkick off the top. YOSSINO then sent Shiisa into the corner, and charged in, but Shiisa leapt over him, and then hit a German Suplex Hold...1...2...NO! YOSSINO kicked out strongly. Shiisa then picked up YOSSINO, and hit him with a Half-Hatch Suplex, and then headed up top. YOSSINO caught him though, and headed up top, going for an Avalanche Brainbuster, but Shiisa thumped him down, and hit an Avalanche Yoshi Tonic, at a sick angle on YOSSINO's neck...1...2...Milano came in for the save...3! He was too late, and Super Shiisa picks up a strong win over YOSSINO!

(38.9%, 72.4%, 63.5%)

Dragon Gate 20/07/04

"Opening Sequence"

Zepp Tokyo

1500 fans (Super No-Vacancy Fullhouse)

1. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi <W> and Naoki Tanisaki (13:26 Backslide from Heaven) brother YASSHI, Takuya Suguwara and Shogo Takagi <L>

2. Masaaki Mochizuki and Second Doi <W> (7:00 DQ) Florida Bros.

3. Araken (6:15 TKO) Stalker Ichikawa

* From Stalker give-up in Brainbuster Set-up.

4. Susumu Yokosuka (11:18 Jumbo no KACHI~!) TARU

5. Shuji Kondo and Touro Owashi (30:00 Time Limit Draw) CIMA and Don Fujii

6. Magnum Tokyo, Dragon Kid and Super Shiisa <W> (16:43 Avalanche-Style Yoshi Tonic) Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO <L> and Anthony W Mori

Glad to see SUWA back, things didn't feel the same without him. Overall a solid show lukie, you've done a good job of capturing some of the more crazy spots the company is known for, and it's trios triple teams too.

The main gripe I have is how the matches are all just one long paragraph. The length is great, I'd just like to see the matches broken into paragraphs, it's kind of annoying to read one huge block.

Sorry about the long blocks, thats the way I have always written my diarys, and I don't think it would work otherwise with Dragon Gate. The thing I really try and grasp is the constant Sprints that they do in their shows. It's like watching wrestling in Fast forwards, because they never slow down, and I always try to grasp that.

So ppl, when you are reading...READ REALLY FAST! :P

Anyway, I will see how it goes...

Thanks for the feedback...