What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

You Got Served - 4/10

For those who think choreographed group dancing is only for women and gay men, You Got Served will come as a big shock. However, to those who think boy band members should stick to their day job's, this will only reaffirm their beliefs. You Got Served is one of the worst films of all time from the perspective of direction, acting and screenwriting. However, I must take exception to those who say that it's without it's good points. For those who take You Got Served for what it is (a shameless spectacle), the movie might not be as bad as one would expect. The dance scenes are, simply put, spectacular. If you're a fan of: a) the recently broken up B2K, or B) breakdancing, you might have something hear. If you aren't, you might want to avoid this one. Thumbs down, although if you look close there are a few good points.

Edited by GoodGodWhatABeatnik

If I'm not on the ratings list at the start of the page cos I have a different ratings system, then here you go, my movies so far :):

Eternal Sunshine - 10/10 (A+)

Parole Officer - 6/10 ©

New York Minute - 2.5/10

May brings the debut of the summer blockbuster season. It also apparently brings the debut of really shitty movies. The best indication that child actors should never grow into adult stars is New York Minute, the film that defies the notion that comedies should be funny. This is the most dull film I've seen this year; completely void of originality or wit. The acting is attrocious, and unlike You Got Served, there are no redeeming dance sequences. I laughed 3 times the entire time, twice were Eugene Levy's lines and one was Andy Richter's. From Justin 2 Kelly was more fun than this. Thumbs way down.

2001: A Space Odyssey - 8/10

Yeah... so that's the rating... there's just not that much to be said for 2001. It's a classic, just see it.