ARGH!

Cactus Drags

Me in blue, AD in red.

Grossman for MVP....Colts MVP says:

this is a longshot, but i have this melody in my head, it's like duh-dum, der-dum, two notes, low high high low, then these electronic-type drums come in

it's quite chilled and indy, but i cannot for the life of me think of the artist or title

it may or may not have been used on tv, advert or show, or film

it's driving me mad cause i really like the song

cant remember anything about lyrics or how the singing goes

I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messin' with no broke broke. says:

that's a tremendously long shot, and I think it missed

HELP.

Further notes: I *think* it dates between 2002 and 2004, but I can't be certain. It may have been used on TV or in a film. It's too upbeat to be Death Cab, not electronic enough for the Postal Service, and I thought it might be but I'm now fairly sure it's not the Shins.

"Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights" by Aqueduct

Absolutely random guess. It's got the Low-High-Higher-Low thing....actually having listened to it again, it doesn't fit right...shit :shifty: And it's been used on a film and TV a couple of times.

Edited by Nitro Girl Kimberly

I just did Ironman again, slower to see if I could force it to guess it.

It gave my Prepare for War by Dragonforce. I want some of whatever this site is smoking ¬_¬

Iron Man: http://www.songtapper.com/data/6871400.mid

Prepare For War: http://www.songtapper.com/data/6871463.mid

It then said Prepare for War was Trail of Broken Hearts (well it got the band right ¬_¬).

TOBH: http://www.songtapper.com/data/6871498.mid

Does the fact that none of them sound remotely similar not matter to this site? :P

I'm hijacking this thread.

I'm looking for a creepy song I heard on our indy station a few years back. It kinda had a techno-industrial beat to it, no lyrics, but it sampled portions of what I guess was some old horror movie, the only part I remember is: "They baptize a baby girl in the blood of her dead mother." Told you it was creepy.

As for your song Dragsy, I'm pretty good at stuff like this, but I need more to go off of. Do you remember if it's a girl or guy singing? If it's a girl, that will probably narrow it down quite a bit. The other big thing is, do you remember hearing it on the radio? That would help a lot too if you knew that. And if you remember if it was used in a show, ad, or movie, if you can remember any of that, that would pretty much make it easy to figure out.

I think that song is Kanye West - Goldigga/er, because he actually says 'she aint messing with no broke nigger' to rhyme with digger but the radio edits simply repeat broke instead.

I deserve a fucking cookie.

EDIT: So, I didn't read the whole thing...>_<

Edited by PkmnHunterJ