Championship Manager 03/04

Darloboy

ARGH FUCKING BOLLOCKS COCK. Ahem. I hate this game. My team, Woking, just threw away a two goal first leg lead in the conference play-offs. Stupid fucking Barnet. Argh! I hate it when the team just collapses like that! I have a good mind to fire the squad. Then eat their first born.

ARGH FUCKING BOLLOCKS COCK. Ahem. I hate this game. My team, Woking, just threw away a two goal first leg lead in the conference play-offs. Stupid fucking Barnet. Argh! I hate it when the team just collapses like that! I have a good mind to fire the squad. Then eat their first born.

Eat their first born first. And make them watch. ¬_¬

Ok, whenever I install an update from thedugout.net, whenever I try and start a new game I get the 'cm0304 has encountered an error' box appear. It then asks for an error report. If you ask for it, nothing happens and if you don't ask for it, CM4 closes. Any suggestions?

I have just been fired from Chelsea, we were in the relegation zone with 3 games left and they sacked me. I have just took over at Forest, anyone got any good tactics

Leeds 3 - Crewe 0

Milner and Weatherson (2) got me the easy win

Leeds 1 - Inter 1

Emre scored for them early on but Todorov equalised in the 73rd minute to give him his 50th goal in style with a 35 yard screamer. he is valued at 25Mill

Penalties

Perrotto SCORES

Weatherson MISSES

Cordoba MISSES

Boy Boy Masoi SCORES

Eliakwu SCORES

Rungratsmee SCORES

Martins MISSES

Parker SCORES

Emre MISSES

woo hoo I won 3-2 on penalties get in. quadruple!

Ok, whenever I install an update from thedugout.net, whenever I try and start a new game I get the 'cm0304 has encountered an error' box appear.  It then asks for an error report.  If you ask for it, nothing happens and if you don't ask for it, CM4 closes.  Any suggestions?

Try re-installing CM, that normally solves it all. Then install the patch.

this summer for leeds I have spent 12.25Mill bringing people in

Kleberson 9,25M Man Utd

G Johnson 3M Chelsea

Hussaine free

Mexes free

Neill free

Bellamy free

Out went

Maritnez 3M Sheffield Wednesday

Roy Keane 110,000 Bolton

also im expecting Sinama-Pongolle (5MilL) to leave and Ian Harte(4Mill), Scotty Parker (12Mill)

Un-installed it, then re-installed in, then added the patch.  I still get the same error.

Then re-download the patch and install it, it might have been corrupted. Apart from that I have no idea matey

Guest MystikalityIX

Currently manager of Brest, took them from the French Division National to Division 2 in the first season, then got another promotion to the 1st division in the next season. Two back to back promotions in two seasons and I'm currently 3rd after about a quarter of the season, still with most of my original squad. Won the French Cup last season and am into the 2nd round of the UEFA Cup. As soon as this season is over with, I'll probably try and get a job at a Premiership club :D.