The "Complete" whacked Out wrestling Memorial...

(Re-Release Notes- This is probably the true sign of when I felt I had it working on all 8 cylinders, namely the first installment I felt like I could put in the King of the Dome. It didn't take, but it still remains a telling story that I had finally found my niche as less the humor diary it started as and more of just a quirky/serious diary. This really helped me fine-tune my style, and as a result, the whole of this has got a style that is really all its own.)

Ah, Christmas Eve. Usually for me, this turns out very boring, for the most part. Me and my sibs have always had to do a little stuff for our father's birthday, which apparently meant that we would be landlocked at home (as we are all the other years.) Imagine then the surprise when Shane took me aside:

Shane: "Come on, Tom- we've got to go to Jared's party..."

"Are you kidding? How did Dad give the approval for that?"

Shane: "You'll see..."

"Excellent- but what about Sharon?"

Shane: "Come on- we couldn't let him have all his kids leave him. Now let's go, and...oh yeah...take your bag..." This was good- I got to see all of my friends for it, then just relax as it went through. Jared Steele usually threw great parties in school. I got my gear and all the presents I was going to give, and we got into the car to head over to the party. Once we got there, it seemed like it was already going as we headed to Jared's estate...

Shane: "I was just wondering...how did your friend get the money for all of this stuff?"

"From what Jared told me, he took Bradshaw's stock market advice- he bought WWE stock at $7.00, then resold it when it went up to $8.00."

Shane: "How could that give him enough for this?"

"Well, he bought a LOT of WWE stock..."

Shane: "But still- HOW'D HE GET THE MONEY FOR THAT?"

"I believe he used Arsenic to get it."

Shane: "Okay- that's what I was looking for..." Just then, Robbie headed over to Shane...

Robbie: "Thank goodness you're here! We need some help very soon- while you were on your way here, Nova got a little drunk and tried to do a Shooting Star Press into the indoor pool, but missed it entirely..."

Shane: "That sounds pretty bad- how serious is it?"

Robbie: "They say he apparently broke his arm- he'll be out until February..."

Shane: "FUCK! He's got a title, too! Well, get Joey Idol, tell him we're making some changes to the plan tonight..."

"Wait...tonight?"

Shane: "Oh, I wanted to keep it as a surprise, but we're doing tapings for the TV show from the party..." Yeesh- and he couldn't have told me earlier? I headed over to my friends as this went through...

Steve: "Hey, Tom! Glad you made it!"

"Yeah- I was surprised my dad was willing to let me come, but luckily, his 'Work Uber Alles' mentality got through..."

Steve: "Awesome, man!" Just then, Jared Steele came over to join us.

Jared: "Hey, there's the guy I wanted to see! What's going on, bro?"

"Not too much, man."

Jared: "You guys might want to get inside- the matches and the real party's going on in there..." We headed inside, and the place was just rocking. I saw what looked to be the entirety of whacked Out wrestling's roster in the place, highlighted by a ring...

Steve: "You might want to wait until the right time to give some of your gifts out..." I put the gifts for many of them on the table, as Steve suggested I give the ones that were needed out in person. I was going to give Jamie her gift, when Shane headed over to me...

Shane: "You know, you might want to give your gift to Jamie at least before the cameras start rolling- I know it's all wOwfed people here tonight, but we don't want to risk any accidental footage out there of a face and a heel fraternizing..."

"When did you become Bill Watts? It does seem like a good idea, though..." I headed over to Jamie and passed her the gift...

Jamie: "Thanks, Tom! This is just what I wanted! You're the best!"

Love-Love Power Increased

wOw Flagship Coverage

Okay, I really have to give some credit to whacked Out wrestling. It seems that someone in the brass liked what I was doing so much, they actually invited me to an exclusive Christmas party for the wOw wrestlers and staff, which also included the tapings for Friday's show. This is incredibly cool, and I have to give props to wOw for this. We're live from the mansion of Jared Steele (don't ask me how he afforded the place...) Your hosts, as usual, are Madison and Grist.

Steve: "7 Girls you know are in this. Who'd you like to cheer for?"

Amy Action

Lori Angel

Jocelyn Richter

Brittany Summers

Kari-Chan

Alicia

Jamie Kogyaru

10 Woman Battle Royale (for the Women's Title.)

Okay- I get to see this untaped, and the first thing I see is a Women's matchup? Well, at least the girls are pretty and mostly coming in after doing some serious partying, so that's always a plus...

The order of elimination:

1) Belle Lovitz eliminated by Adara James

2) Amy Action eliminated by Jocelyn Richter

3) Lori Angel eliminated by Brittany Summers

4) Barbara Vixen eliminated by Brittany Summers

5) Kari-Chan eliminated by Adara James

6) Alicia eliminated by Jocelyn Richter

7) Adara James eliminated by Jamie Kogyaru

8) Brittany Summers eliminated by Jamie Kogyaru

9) Jocelyn Richter eliminated by Jamie Kogyaru

This was short but painful. At least one of these girls should definitely get on doing whatever it takes to take the pain away from this (and basically Every wOw Women's match)...

32, 36, 34

After the match...

Alicia- "I should probably be mad at you for not cheering me, but you did give me a really nice gift, so you're off the hook!" <<Love-Love Increase>>

Amy Action- "Oh- I attack you with my clients just once and you can't cheer me? Come on, last week was SO...last week..." <<

Lori Angel- "So- you won't cheer me...I guess we'll have to see what you managed to give me before I decide to get mad or not..."

Jocelyn Richter- "Oh, sure. You don't cheer me...Fine. Be that way...at least you still can redeem yourself..."

Brittany Summers- "I don't care if you didn't cheer me, you gave me an Awesome gift! Thanks a lot!" <<Love-Love Increase>>

Kari-Chan- "You didn't cheer! Why are you so mean, Tommy-kun? Hopefully, your gift will make up for it..."

Jamie Kogyaru- "You didn't cheer me, but at the very least, you did give me a nice gift before- you're off the hook! Thanks again!"

(Re-Release Notes: In the original version of this, I kept numerical symbols of how much love-love power each girl had for our hero. However, I took that out of this one to add a little more challenge to it- IRL, you're not supposed to know exactly how much a person likes you, so why should he get that advantage in the game?)

Hardcore Kidd v. Kangor

Before the match, Kangor took the mic...

Kangor: "GROWL FUCK FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCKERS FROM FUCKING UPW SHOULD TAKE FUCKING NOTICE WHEN I FUCKING KILL AND FUCKING EAT FUCKING HARDCORE KIDD BEFORE FUCKING SHITTING OUT HIS FUCKING CORPSE AND FUCKING THE FUCKING SHIT THAT I FUCKING SHIT OUT WITH HIS FUCKING REMAINS IN IT! GROWL!" (See? Kangor gets character development- he said "Shit" this time, too...)

Grist: "The HellBeast! The Rookie Monster! Second-ever wOw Champion!"

MMV: "Will you stop?"

I was interested in seeing this matchup, if only because Kangor's really a decent brawler and I had heard great things about Hardcore Kidd. However, the reports of Hardcore Kidd being good were GREATLY exaggerated. This was a weak brawl by Kangor's style. I might give a little to the partying they had done before, but it didn't work. Kangor quickly got a win, but I couldn't hear what the finisher's called due to the announcers in front of me:

Grist: "KAN-GORE! KAN-GORE!"

MMV: "Are you kidding? It's a simple SPEAR! SPEAR!"

Tony Schiavone: "SIDEWALK SLAM! SIDEWALK SLAM!"

Grist: "What are you doing here?"

Tony Schiavone: "I'm drunk off my ass on the Greatest alcohol in the History of Fermentation, celebrating the Greatest Christmas in the History of the World at the Greatest Christmas Party in the history of Partying!"

All in all, a subpar outing.

16, 75, 45

While watching the matches, I happened to see Lori over by herself.

Steve: "Dude, this is the perfect time to give her her gift..." I quickly grabbed the gift I had bought her and headed over.

"Um, I bought this for you...Merry Christmas..."

Lori unwrapped the gift...

"Wow! Thanks, Tom! It's just what I wanted!" Lori hugged me as she left to go put it away.

IN GAME RATING: 63 Converted into: Love-Love Power Dramatic Increase

Meanwhile...

Lori: "It's perfect...I didn't know how much Tom cared about me..." Suddenly, Lori's eyes grew starry as she looked at Tom leaving towards his seat... "So cute..."

Jared Steele v. Forest Yuhas

Okay, kids- this is occuring in Jared Steele's own house. Three guesses who's going to win. The match, however, was surprising, as Steele is a great worker, and Forest Yuhas is supposedly a great brawler. However, the two didn't click at all. It's more surprising since Steele's a good brawler and could easily mesh with Yuhas. However, I think the reasoning is because of no-selling. I didn't see Forest Yuhas before the show, so I have to assume he Hulked Up out of sight to everyone, because the guy didn't sell anything except the Emerald Fusion [that was at least an 0.6 on the Misawa scale] Jared Steele used to end the match (which the announcers called the Done Deal). It's a shame- I would have liked to see this match without the no-selling.

25, 61, 43

Shane Goddard v. Kintaro Kanemura (for Number One Contender, Extreme Title)

Well, this looks special- you take a pretty-boy you're trying to build as a Hardcore God and a legendary Deathmatch wrestler, and put them in a straight-up match...Not a bad little brawl, for the most part. The two have talent, and were able to put on a fairly decent show. The match basically went back-and forth. However, just as there was supposed to be an end to the battle, Adriana Belli and Alura came running into the ring and attacked the two of them! The announcers looked surprised, as if this wasn't scripted (and to be fair, both of them looked like they finished playing a game of Quarters with Scott Hall and Jake Roberts when they did it.) The two legitimately tried to stop them, but Belli took the mic...

Belli:"Hey, don't touch me! These people, and all the ones at home, need to know that your brother's a complete and utter freak!"

Alura: "Yeah, the guy sent us each a dead cat for a Christmas present! What the fuck has to be going through your mind to do THAT?"

BOMBS DROPPED BY: Adriana Belli, Alura

After that, Kanemura and Goddard each took one of the girls and restrained them, sending them out of the ring (and ending the match.) Yeah, this will be clipped from the show...

50, 83, 66

Adriana Belli now Dislikes Tom Goddard

Alura now Dislikes Tom Goddard

After the match, Joey Idol came down to the ring and took a mic...

"Hey, fans out there! I thought you all should know that your hero, Nova, is SO afraid of me that he went and broke his own arm just so he wouldn't have to face me in the ring! I believe that this, if nothing else, proves that I am the top man in wOw today! I'm more than that belt he has, much more worldwide...hence, as of today, I'm declaring myself the wOw International Champion!"

Just then, Robbie Richter came down...

"Hold up...if you're going to declare yourself a titleholder, you need someone in charge of wOw to okay the move...and I'll only do it if you take on a challenger for the belt TONIGHT!"

Idol: "Okay- who do you want?" Just then, Carly Colon came down the ramp and started attacking Idol!

Joey Idol v. Carly Colon

This should be good- for a little while, Colon's been able to bring people like the Tough Enough kids to good matches, so seeing what he can do against a worker a little more esteemed like Joey Idol could be a nice change. The match was actually halfway decent, with both of the two managing to put on a show for the workers (and me.) Match went nice, finishing when Joey Idol CHEATS TO WIN~! This wasn't a bad match, and if they need a mini-feud until Nova gets back, it'll be a good one.

After that match finished, Steve came over to talk to me...

Steve: "You know- Kari-Chan told me she's ready to leave, you might want to go give her her gift..." Taking his advice, I grabbed the gift I was going to give her and headed out to find her...

"Kari...I got you this. Merry Christmas..." Kari-Chan took the gift...

Kari: "WAI! ARIGATO GOZAIMASU, Tommy-sempai! It's just what I wanted, though, nothing could be bad coming from you...Darling..." Hmmm...

Love Love Dramatic Increase

After I got back to my seat, Sonny Siaki was in the ring...

"I'm not here to try anything. I mean, I don't need to prove anything more to you wOw fans! Last week, I won the UPW Heavyweight Title. This is a title worthy of respect: The title from the federation that gave you Sting, The Ultimate Warrior, John Cena...um, Joe Millionaire...anyway, it has some prestige to it! Who of any importance held that wOw World Title? No one! That is why, come Sunday, it is my necessity to give that title some meaning, in the form of having the Ace in the Hole, Sonny Siaki, hold the belt if only to inject some prestige to it!"

Vampiro v. Steve Blackman

Oh goody, a Christmas present for me...in case you've been living under a rock, Vampiro and Blackman have managed to actually put on amazing matches over the last few months in wOw that have served to make them wrestlers to watch again in the ring. This was no exception, with the two managing to put on a show that I'm surprised they didn't do in the big federations. Were they handcuffed, or can these two just work together in the ring? Who knows- it's just good. Vampiro won this one with the Nail in the Coffin, but this won't be over...

76, 93, 84

After this match ended, Jocelyn came up to me.

Jocelyn: "So, Tom...when are you going to give me my present?"

"Um...oh, sorry...I almost forgot to!" I quickly grabbed the present I had given her. "Merry Christmas..."

Jocelyn opened it...

Jocelyn: "Oh, wow...how did you afford this? This must have cost you most of your salary this month!"

"No, just one-seventh..."

Jocelyn: "Dammit- now my gift won't look as good..." I opened the gift...

"Um...framed, autographed pictures of all the Mr. Universe winners?"

Jocelyn: "Well, your friends told me that you'd like it..."

"I see...and did it cross your mind that it might be a joke?" Jocelyn started to blush...

Jocelyn: "Well....but...but Triple H liked it when Stephanie gave these to him..." Wait a minute....what...what could she mean by that?

[iN GAME: 73= Dramatic Love-Love Increase

Dave Menne and Vitor Belfort v. Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Snuka Jr.

Well, this was a styles clash, to say the least...Menne and Belfort's shoot-fighting skill, Siaki's pseudo-high flying, and Snuka's...being in the way led to problems. For the most part, this didn't work as well- something that could fare badly on the Siaki/Menne match. Luckily, there were talented workers in the match, so it all seemed fine until the end. Siaki managed to pin Belfort, giving the win to his team- and likely saying (by WWE rules) Menne wins Sunday.

69, 83, 76

Overall: 65

After the show ended, Jared Steele took me aside...

Jared: "Man, this party was great. Listen, some girls were asking about you, and they wanted me to introduce you to them..."

"Well, Jared, you know me- I'm always interested in giving fans a bit of me..."

Jared: "Excellent. This is my friend Veronica Diamond..."

Veronica: "Hello..."

"...my friend Barbara Vixen..."

Missy: "...Nice to meet you..."

Jared: "...and my friend, Brandi Alexander..."

"(yeesh...she looks like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch...) Charmed..."

Jared: "Well, I'll let you go- they've just needed to meet you..."

"Hey, no problem man- we can go all night!" The party continued on well onto Christmas morning.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sunday, when I got to the arena where they were holding the event, my brother told me about the great news...

Shane: "I can't believe this- it's like a late Christmas present!"

"What's the deal?"

Shane: "I just got word from Gary- it seems that the TV station's agreed to put Flagship on in prime time starting next year! This rules!"

"Awesome!" I quickly headed through to get to the dressing room to prepare for the match tonight.

Steve: "I'm glad you got here- some people have been asking for you all day...me, Masahito, and Masayuki were barely able to start planning out the matchup with those girls running around..."

"Excuse me?"

Steve: "Yeah, your little Working Rat Brigade...Steve started talking in falsetto... 'Oh, Stevie! Have you seen Tom around? I was SO wanting him to teach me what American VAAAHHHLENCE was like at my apartment...', 'Stevie! I really want Mamoru-kun and Tiga to get in an angle with you and Tom...I'd like to roll around on the mat with him until he makes me submit...' Honestly, would it kill you to spread the wealth around, man?"

"What do you mean there?"

Steve: "Come on, dude! Make like Spice Girls: tell Lori and Kari, 'If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends!'"

"Did Manny give you some of his happy pills or something, man?"

Steve: "Fine, man...I'll have you know, all the best tag teams shared girls all the time..."

"Okay, that just sounds weird, dude...besides, you know you can get you some. We'll just go out there, do what we do best, and then you'll have your pick of any ring rat or rats you want! how does that sound?"

Steve: "Oh, all right..."

wOw Strange Days

"Welcome to wOw Strange Days! I am your host, Jonathan Coachman, and with me is Tony Schiavone!"

"WELCOME TO wOw! THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR GREAT SPORT!"

"Um, I just said that..."

Steve: "2 girls you know are competing. Who do you want to cheer for?"

Jamie Kogyaru

Brandi Alexander

Brandi Alexander v. Jamie Kogyaru

And the apparent "feeding" continues for the Women's Champion. I don't care seeing most of this stuff, Kogyaru is great in the ring, and to wholly gloat- I got her IM addy at the wOw party- yeah, you wOw fans wish you were me... Despite most of wOw's style of "overrated women's wrestling", this was actually good. Brandi Alexander's more talented that I had originally seen, and the match was surprisingly decent as wOw Women's matches go. A similar ending to most, with Kogyaru hitting the Japanese Schoolgirl Pin for the victory. It didn't matter- this was a decent matchup, and I'd like to see these two go at it again.

38, 72, 55

After the match...

Jamie: "Aww- you cheered for me! I knew you cared..." (Love Love increased)

Race Steele v. Jado

I am still surprised why wOw gives Gedo and Jado singles pushes. I mean, they're tailor-made for the tag team division, and all their draw comes from the team. Despite this, the match was awesome. These two meshed extremely well, and the match was better as a result of it. Steele finally took the advantage, hitting a MAIN EVENT 'PINEBUSTER~! before following it up with a Steele Cutter for the victory here. Not a bad match- I'd like to see them go at it again.

58,89, 73

The Predator v. Kintaro Kanemura v. Shane Goddard

I don't understand the logic, but this is a basically non-hardcore elimination match...for their hardcore title. Yeah, indy feds have SUCH great continuity...they also have SLOBBERKNOCKERS~!, as this match was. All three managed to put on a great brawl, just attacking each other. Kintaro Kanemura got the advantage on The Predator, and managed to score the pinfall on him to assure a new champion. As Kanemura celebrated, Shane Goddard grabbed him and launched him into an Angle Slam into a DVD-type move (that the announcers called the Goddardsmack) for the big win! It's official, Shane Goddard has booked himself to hold a hardcore title! Now, if he only books wrestlers to have transgender gimmicks, then I'll be happy...

47, 81, 64

Mikey Henderson v. Gary Steele

Possibly the card's 'disappointment' matchup. I was expecting Steele and Henderson to be really evenly matched, just from what I've seen from the two of them. However, it didn't seem like the two clicked. Apparently, UPW guys can't hang with wOw wrestlers- a similar action occurred at the Kangor/Hardcore Kidd matchup. Blah match: The two try hitting spots to pop the crowd, 'Boring' chant raises in the stands, Eric Gracie puts the fans out of their misery by helping Steele retain. I guess a lot of these guys don't like the East Coast...

31, 79, 55

The Bishie Boys v. Kakihara and Naruse

Ah, here we go- a truly good tag team matchup between one of wOw's best homegrown teams (if a little overexposed) and a great puro tag team. (If I seem to be a little nicer towards the Bishie Boys than usual, it's mostly due to Steve Evans being a major factor in the action I said at the top of the show...) Great high-flying matchup for both teams, which really helped on it. The two had gotten the crowd a little more pumped than you'd expect for an indy show (i.e. Adequately Prepared to Rock!) when Amy Action came in to distract Tom Goddard, leading to Naruse hitting the Crazy Cyclone for the win. After that, the three attacked, when Jocelyn Richter came in and evened the tide. (Gee, it seems like so long ago that Richter and Goddard were fighting their siblings mostly- does wOw have WWE-memory?)

51, 87, 69

Mike Rotundo v. Carly Colon

Just out of curiosity to the fans: Was Carly Colon even born when Rotundo was in the WWE for the first time? All kidding aside, Colon looked more like a seasoned veteran, while Rotundo actually brought the A-Game of a much younger wrestler than the norm. Fairly decent match, ending with Rotundo putting over Colon as the result of an Inverted Figure Four. Not a bad matchup, if a tad overrated (much like all of Carly Colon's wOw matches.)

64, 82, 73

Joey Idol v. Gedo

Okay, this is just painfully obvious for the winner: A tag team wrestler (albeit one who is being pushed as a singles star) versus a guy who just got the belt basically awarded last show. Let me just say, I knew who would win from those things, but by damn, it was a good show to say the least! It's matches like this that make me want to mark out more often: Just because it was obvious Joey Idol would win (which he did, the result of an I haven't changed the name of my finisher despite the fact that I don't play Kaos anymore), it didn't change the fact that it was a match of the night candidate. All in all, a great matchup.

43, 92, 67

Big Vito v. Vampiro

Well, at least wOw knows how to keep its matches coming at the fans, bringing in a great "MVP battle" for them after a match like the last one. I'm surprised that the fans didn't buy into the last match, but they were ELECTRIC for this one. I guess XPW wasn't as popular as people thought...Great match all the way through, with Vampiro picking up the big win. Awesome match- I'll be surprised if the main event matches it...

81, 95, 88

Dave Menne v. Sonny Siaki (Title v.Title)

...which, as wOw is wont to do, they did! I can't believe the amount of great matches they gave for this show. Apparently, the reports of Menne and Siaki not gelling together were greatly exaggerated, because they brought the house down in this matchup. The styles mixed, until Siaki then CHEATS TO WIN~!, and we had a new champion! I did NOT expect that to occur! The two then brawled to the back- it looks like this isn't over (Thank God!)

88, 95, 91

Overall: 74

I headed to get my latest paycheck, when I happened to be brought over by my brother...

Shane: "There he is, the best indy wrestler in the world! What's going on, little bro?"

"Oh, come on, Shane, I am nowhere near the best indy wrestler in the world..."

Shane: "That's not what GrappleFanatics.com says..."

"Where?"

Shane: "Take a look..." Shane passed me a link to GrappleFanatics.com, where I checked out the main page:

2003 Awards:

Top 100 Wrestlers in the World, 2003

Rank- Name- Promotions worked for at last check

1) Kurt Angle (WWE)

2) Chris Jericho (WWE)

3) Chris Benoit (WWE)

4) Eddie Guerrero (WWE)

5) Lance Storm (WWE)

6) Christopher Daniels (NWATNA/WWA/MLW)

7) Tom Goddard (wOw)

8) Juventud Guerrera (NWATNA)

9) Brock Lesnar (WWE)

10) Rob Van Dam (WWE)

11) Tajiri (WWE)

12) Shawn Michaels (WWE)

13) AJ Styles (NWATNA/WWA/FLI)

14) Chavo Guerrero Jr (Free Agent)

15) Christian (WWE)

16) Jerry Lynn (WWE)

17) The Hurricane (WWE)

18) Rey Mysterio Jr. (WWE)

19) Sonny Siaki (NWATNA/wOw)

20) Matt Hardy (WWE)

21) TAKA Michinoku (FLI/CZW)

22) Jamie Noble (WWE)

23) Psychosis (XPW/WWA)

24) Edge (Free Agent)

25) Al Snow (WWE)

26) Randy Orton (WWE)

27) Nunzio (WWE)

28) Vampiro (wOw)

29) Nova (wOw)

30) Booker T (WWE)

31) Ken Shamrock (Free Agent)

32) Low-Ki (NWATNA/ROH/WWA)

33) Steve Corino (MLW/ROH/WWA)

34) Ron Killings (NWATNA/FLI/WWA)

35) Steve Austin (WWE)

36) Masato Tanaka (NWATNA)

37) Donovan Morgan (PWI/ROH/WWA)

38) Charlie Haas (WWE)

39) D'Lo Brown (NWATNA/WWA/MLW)

40) Super Crazy (MLW/CZW/XPW)

41) Devon Storm (XPW/PCW/WWA)

42) Shelton Benjamin (WWE)

43) EZ Money (ROH/CZW)

44) Scotty 2 Hotty (WWA)

45) Scoot Andrews (IPW/CZW/PWI)

46) Kid Kash (NWATNA/3PW/ BCW)

47) CM Punk (NWATNA/ROH/MLW)

48) Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWI/FLI)

49) Syxx-Pac (NWATNA/MLW)

50) La Parka (MLW/WWA)

51) Chris Candido (WWA/MLW/PTW

52) Funaki (WLW)

53) John Cena (WWE)

54) Mikey Whipwreck (MLW/ROH/3PW)

55) Jeff Hardy (Free Agent)

56) Chris Kanyon (WWE)

57) The Messiah (CZW/BCW/WWA)

58) Tito Ortiz (Free Agent)

59) Jody Fleisch (ROH/FLI/WWA)

60) Jushin Liger (NWATNA)

61) Johnny Stamboli (Free Agent)

62) Joey Idol (APW/wOw)

63) Keiji Mutoh (Free Agent)

64) Sean O'Haire (WWE)

65) Nick Dinsmore (PWI/3PW/BCW)

66) Trent Acid (CZW/BCW/ROH)

67) Stevie Fabulous (FLI)

68) Gedo (wOw)

69) Perry Saturn (NWATNA)

70) The Amazing Red (NWATNA/FLI/MLW)

71) Kevin Martel (FLI)

72) Frank Shamrock (Free Agent)

73) The Rock (WWE)

74) Rico (WWE)

75) Johnny B. Badd (Free Agent)

76) Big Vito (wOw)

77) Vanderlei Silva (XPW)

78) Vitor Belfort (XPW/wOw)

79) Michael Modest (PWI/wOw)

80) Christian York (CZW/XPW/PTW)

81) Xavier (ROH)

82) James Storm (NWATNA)

83) Johnny Kashmere (CZW/WWC/ROH)

84) Kazushi Sakuraba (XPW)

85) Simon Diamond (MLW/PWI/NWATNA)

86) Elix Skipper (NWATNA/WWA/3PW)

87) Spanky (CZW/WXW)

88) Steve Blackman (wOw)

89) Matt Stryker (HWA/IWA-MS/ROH)

90) Jeff Jarrett (WWE)

91) Triple H (WWE)

92) Paul London (PCW/CZW/FLI)

93) Shane McMahon (WWE)

94) Bret Hart (WWA)

95) Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera (NWATNA)

96) Chris Harris (NWATNA)

97) Joey Matthews (BCW/PCW/ROH)

98) Frankie Kazarian (PCW/wOw/NWATNA)

99) Ruckus (CZW/JAPW/CWF)

100) Billy Kidman (WWE)

Awards:

WWE Wrestler of the Year: Kurt Angle

NWATNA Wrestler of the Year: Christopher Daniels (6)

WWE Tag Team of the Year: World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas [38]/Shelton Benjamin [42])

NWATNA Tag Team of the Year: Triple X (Christopher Daniels [6]/Low-Ki [32])

King of the Indies: Tom Goddard (7)

Rookie of the Year: Tom Goddard (7)

For More Info, go to www.grapplefanatics.com/articles

I was shocked- I knew I was getting a fanbase on the indies, but I never dreamed it was that large...

"Okay...so maybe I am- what's the big deal?"

Shane: "The big Deal? The big deal? You're considered as of today basically the best in the world! Can you fathom this? It was a big deal when Reckless Youth cracked the top 50 as an indy wrestler, but he didn't get this far! You managed to crack the top 10, you did it at 20 years old, and you did it without even wrestling a match for a Big Two federation! That's possibly the biggest upset in the history of those polls!"

"Okay...now you're sounding like Schiavone..."

Shane: "I'm just trying to warn you, man- now that you're officially the 'It Boy' in indy wrestling, people are going to be looking at your matches through a microscope. Wrestlers are going to try to come here from all around to wrestle you, or try to injure you just to make themselves look good..."

"Well, I'm just glad I have people to keep me grounded..."

Shane: "Hey, don't look at me- I never ranked higher than 225 on their polls..."

"Okay. Thanks for the compliments..."

Shane: "You're welcome. Oh, and Tom- you might want to work your magic- WMF's tapped one of our boys..."

"Awesome- who?"

Shane: "That Fighter guy- you might want to check on him to make sure he doesn't do like Finale did..." I proceeded to head over to the office.

"So, happy to be going to Japan?"

Fighter: "I like swords..."

"I see...well, you have no problems needing to confess or anything, right?"

"Okay- then I don't need to give you any help?"

("Well, this seems pointless"...) Somehow, I expect Fighter will be a good fit for the federation springing from the ashes of Kodo Fuyuki's masterpiece... since I'd have a little time, I decided to check that same site- apparently, one of their new articles was about me...

Tom Goddard: The Best Wrestler You've Never Heard Of?

In Top 100 lists, there's usually bound to be a few surprises. The discussion usually rages on throughout the year for who really deserves each spot. This year, GrappleFanatics.com's Top 100 poll seems to have what may be the biggest upset in the polls.

We bring to you the curious case of Tom Goddard. A somewhat well-acclaimed New England- based wrestler, Goddard truly broke out over the last few months of 2003 in whacked Out wrestling, proving to be a catalyst in that federation's rise. Combined with amazing work (in our views), this seemed to be enough to vault Goddard over such Rookie of the Year Candidates for 2003 as Kevin Martel and Stevie Fabulous, scoring the first Rookie of the Year to come out of whacked Out wrestling. The surprise, however, occurred when our writers finished out their voting: This was enough to give Goddard the upset victory of King of the Indies (over such luminaries as Chavo Guerrero Jr., TAKA Michinoku, and Psychosis), and when the smoke cleared, placed Goddard at number 7 in the top 100 of the year: the first of 11 wOw superstars to place in the top 100 this year- a watershed mark for the quickly-rising Rhode Island federation [to keep this in mind, the last time a whacked Out wrestling superstar had made it into the top 100 was Robbie Richter, placing in at number 92 back in 1987.] This leads to a question: Was tampering involved? To the detractors, we would simply suggest finding a way to pick up some of Goddard's work- in our view, it speaks enough for itself to prove us right in our view...

I continued reading- it looked pretty normal...well, until I got to the end...

(Editor's Note: If you really are interested in finding some of this work, it will be a lot easier to: In a surprising announcement this January 1, DirectTV has announced agreements with several top indy federations to reform the "American Wrestling Alliance" for PPVs starting very soon, with the first show scheduled in a couple weeks. Our sources have learned that whacked Out wrestling has been confirmed as one of the indy federations DirectTV contacted for this, in effect guaranteeing that Tom Goddard will be an inaugurial part of the AWA roster...)

Okay...for future reference...finding that you've been signed to another federation on the Internet... just is not fun.

I was still shocked by this info, and decided to look through the Internet to see if they were telling the truth. First, I tried going to DirectTV.Com, then looked through their recent press releases...

DIRECTTV TO ENTER WRESTLING BUSINESS; NEW "AWA" To Be Birthed

- In what has been seen as a shocker to many insiders, the announcement came today that DirectTV has added an additional Pay Per View wrestling alliance to the mixture.

The intended plan sprung from the success of AWA reruns on Pay Per View from the company, and led DirectTV to be willing to fund a new American Wrestling Alliance. Starting this week, the company reportedly is involving a series of eight of the top independent federations in North America today in forming this group (including a "Best of the Indies" feel for its first 8 shows) consisting of the following:

East Coast Wrestling Alliance- a group that has had a small following in the wrestling world, but was nearly going under. The "AWA" will use the name of their premiere event, the "Super 8" for their Eighth show, which they are claiming will be huge...

Yankee Pro Wrestling- a small federation out of New England. Was reportedly entering bankruptcy proceedings until they were bought by the AWA outright.

Canadian Wrestling Federation- a small federation in Canada.

Pro Wrestling Iron- a federation out of California which had a decent cult following.

IWA Mid-South- One of the world's foremost hardcore wrestling federations.

AAA- One of the most popular lucha libre federations in Mexico.

Major League Wrestling- One of the more popular federations in the country, this federation is considered to be the lynchpin of the AWA.

whacked Out wrestling- One of the hottest federations in North America right now, this federation has been gaining steam steadily on the backs of a renowned women's division and arguably the best home-grown talent in the world...

Okay...this isn't good. I still don't believe it-if we were doing it, Shane would have told me. I'm not believing this until our own website comes and says it's so...

dubohdub.com News: IT'S SO- whacked Out wrestling to join the umbrella of the American Wrestling Alliance

-In a surprising turn of events, whacked Out wrestling has agreed to join the eight-federation group that is giving birth to a new "AWA." Under this plan, DirectTV is sponsoring Pay-Per-View events for whacked Out wrestling, in exchange for wOw joining the group to be one of the lynchpins (along with Major League Wrestling.)

Said wOw Owner Robbie Richter, "We feel this is the best option for our federation at this point in time. Our wrestlers are finally getting a huge buzz around the United States, and we believe that the Pay-Per-View exposure for wOw will help prove what people in Rhode Island have known for years- that whacked Out wrestling is the finest independent wrestling federation in the country..."

Okay, that does it- I'm officially pissed. I stormed out of the office and looked for my brother...

"When the hell were you going to tell us you went into the AWA?"

Shane: "Hey, Robbie just told me this morning that the deal went through, and I was going to tell you as soon as you finished with Fighter..."

"I see...but come on. I know you couldn't say something about UPW- you wanted to keep WWE from making a move. But not giving me a heads-up that you were trying to work with this? Honestly, I think I deserved to know about that ASAP, considering, you know, all of these articles saying that I was being SOLD as one of the main reasons to add wOw to the mix...

Shane: "Okay. I'll level with you here: DirectTV forced us to not tell you until the moment it went through. They say that melding all 8 of those feds there could possibly lead to a sectioned off grouping that could be on par with WWE or NWATNA. I mean, think about this: You get great luchadores, hardcore workers, hybrid wrestling, and add that to our women's division- that's golden right there."

"It doesn't change the fact you kept me in the dark..."

Shane: "I'm getting to it. They liked the idea of going through with a big-ticket move to get indy cred: they had their own TV deal, but if they could say 'WWE has the huge names, and TNA has the following all set, but WE have the number one worker on the independent scene today confirmed for our broadcasts', they could walk in and have street cred. That's why they didn't want to let people know- according to their view, they were worried that if you knew that you'd be pushed as a major player in the AWA, you'd take the knowledge and use it as leverage to sign a huge deal with WWE or NWATNA, taking one of their biggest marketing tools to the hardcore fan."

"Okay...but what about Youthanazia- with the AWA roster, both of those will be coming in from MLW. They would love to end me and Steve's careers..."

Shane: "Oh, come on...they start something, you do the same thing again..."

"Okay..."

Shane: "Okay. Get ready- the first PPV's Tuesday- I heard wOw's not going to have a big part on it, but since you're such a big name in the indy world, you might be on the show..."

wOw Flagship Recap!

Welcome back to AWA, er, wOw Flagship as I make my first recap of this new era. Luckily they didn't force wOw to get rid of their announcers...yet, as Madison Carter and Gristleizer still welcome us to the show (glossing over the "strategic alliance".) Jayce Simmons was already in the ring to start, as a video came on over wOw (one good thing about "THE SELLOUT", at least they've given them better quality than public access fare...)

"Hi, my name is Adam Knoxville, and tonight, we're wrestling!" Adam Knoxville then came out, which I suppose would be a surprise if he didn't after that claim...

Adam Knoxville v. Jayce Simmons

Very nice high-flying matchup; the two seemed to mesh well together. No surprise; two decent high-flyers with generic movesets will tend to do that...The match seemed to go pretty normally, until Jay Matthews came down the ramp and started to attack Jayce Simmons! IT'S A SWERVE...oh, I just had a WCW 2000 moment. Knoxville went up top and hit a Bad Idea (Diving Headbutt with a chair on top of the opponent) for the big win. Afterwards, Matthews and Knoxville attacked Simmons. Decent match- this should improve everyone's status in the new era...

31, 88, 59

After the break, Sonny Siaki was in the ring and took the mic...

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's official: The 'Ace in the Hole' ALWAYS keeps his promises! I told all of you fans that I would do the right thing and inject some prestige in the wOw Title, and at Strange Days, I did just that! This title, and you fans, have someone you can be PROUD of as champion- someone who can lead you into the American Wrestling Alliance with your heads held high! That Dave Menne fellow couldn't do that, because, well, he's nowhere near my level! If he ever wants more proof of that- well, step in the ring; I'll be happy to kick your ass again!"

Brandon Downard v. Finale (Hardcore bout)

THIS...was just what Hardcore is MEANT to be. Two psychotic freaks just tearing into each other with everything they had for a good long period of time. I was almost becoming a gore-mark for a minute there as I tried to fathom the carnage. Finale finally got the win, the result of an Innocence Abused (modified Stratusphere). Just..get a copy of this.

44, 100, 72

After that, Kakihara and Naruse were backstage with their translator Amy Action, saying something...

"What Kakihara-san said was, The Bishie Boys, anguished by their defeat, are not here tonight, apparently in order to stay at home crying like the little BITCHES they are..."

Naruse then said something...

"What's that, Naruse-san? They did not stay at home crying? You mean, all three of them are on the first plane to Minneapolis right now? But...but I thought that they were supposed to be the 'local heroes' of this crummy state! But apparently not- as soon as wOw signed with the AWA, they're obviously the first three to head there for their first Pay-Per-View!

Kakihara then spoke...

"No, I don't blame them either- I would want to get as far away from wOw as possible too..."

Naruse then spoke...

"Why would you want to do that? At least give them a MATCH before you head to AWA..."

Steve: "Two girls you know are in this match. What team would you like to cheer for?"

Storm and Goddard

Kogyaru and Vixen

Amanda Storm and Sharon Goddard v. Jamie Kogyaru and Barbara Vixen

No, I don't buy this matchup either, but if it puts four halfway decent workers in the ring, why ask why? Storm and Goddard had some halfway decent moves together, much more than Kogyaru and Vixen. I wouldn't doubt the teamwork, from the rumors I heard about Storm and Goddard behind the scenes... Anyway, to the match- Sharon Goddard CHEATED TO WIN~! and get one on Jamie Kogyaru, leading to a brawl. It looks like they're going with Goddard/Kogyaru, which isn't a bad thing...

33, 73, 53

After the match...

Jamie: "Aww- you cheered for us over your own sister! You're so sweet..." <<Love-Love Increase>>

Shane Goddard then came to the ring, presumably to shoot on the synergy...at least, I hoped he was going to, because Kintaro Kanemura came out to attack. Just as Goddard started to fight back, the Ballard Brothers came out for some reason to help Kanemura! The three then proceeded to drive Goddard groin-first into the ringpost...I guess that with one interested in her own gender and now this, that means repopulating wOw with decent-if-overexposed wrestlers falls on Tom now...

Shane Goddard v. The Ballard Brothers

...until this impromptu match started, apparently serving to work better than one of wOw's many divas coming to kiss Shane Goddard's boo-boo to make it all better. I'm serious, once the bell rung, Goddard almost completely stopped selling that injury. I hope someone got fired for that blunder... Anyway, at least it apparently did hurt Goddard, because he *gasp* JOBBED! Of course, it was to two people...and through additional interference from Kanemura, but still...

43, 77, 60

Gary Steele and Eric Gracie v. The Cannonball Commission

This was apparently for the stipulation that the winner of the pinfall would recieve a shot at Gary Steele's Cruiserweight Title- almost assuring Gary Steele would lose. Surprisingly good, as Roche and Jared Steele (no relation) managed to put on a decent matchup with the champion and his sidekick. J.Steele managed to hit a Done Deal on G.Steele, thus making him YOUR number one contender (gotta love having friends in high places, huh?) Great matchup, for the most part.

37, 88, 62

Tom Howard v. Harley Lewis

The show's biggest disappointment- I was expecting two great brawlers like this to put on an amazing show for it. On paper, these two would be good, but in action, there was too much of a style clash. Howard ended it with a powerbomb, ending this experiment with a matchup.

49, 81, 65

Vampiro v. Vitor Belfort

Fairly decent matchup, though not as good as Vampiro's more legendary matches in wOw. Still a proof that he's revitalized himself here, which is nothing but a good thing. Vampiro got the win with his Nail in the Coffin-Somewhat good match, though not as good as his stuff with Blackman...

75, 84, 79

Big Vito v. Sonny Siaki (for the wOw World Title)

This is what got wOw so big- two of wOw's MVPs of their run to respectability doing what they do best. The two actually meshed really well, despite their somewhat different style. Siaki hit the Siakalypse Now, but Dave Menne ran into the ring and attacked Siaki, drawing the DQ! Seeing this, Big Vito attacked Menne, and we had a brawl to end the show!

83, 95, 89

Overall: 67

Tuesday, January 6.

AWA: Kings of the Indies- Week 1.

Hi, everyone- this is Peter Ramon for thesmartmarks.com. I haven't gotten to do much recently, so I've been put in charge of reviewing the newest Pay-Per-View series, AWA's Kings of the Indies one. The early buzz on this federation is that it's got the stuff, and with a lot of nice stuff in there (including MLW and wOw signing on), this is bound to rule...(Re-Release Notes: Sometimes, when you're trying to go for some semblance of realism in these things, it's nice having friends in high places. In this instance, the base fed that wOw Memorial comes from sprung from the message board ran by this particular writer for thesmartmarks.com [leading to the fun part of having thesmartmarks.com linking to part of our original stuff...]. When I needed a name for our PPVs, this caused absolutely no problem, adding some more realistic views for it...)

at least, until we get to the hosts, Dave Meltzer (a.k.a. Mr.Pop-up) and Josh Matthews (a.k.a. The only Tough Enough 1 guy too lousy to make the roster...)

10 Man Battle Royal

Background: We're starting off with a match from Yankee Pro Wrestling in a 10 man battle royal. I haven't heard that much about YPW, except that they're supposedly a distant third in the race for New England supremacy, and they nearly went bankrupt due to this...

...And I can see why, from the match. The crowd (like me) was loaded with indifference, and the match wasn't that great. I didn't know one wrestler in the match, so I had to guess the following (from the announcers and the graphics on-screen)...

1) Joe Rules eliminated by Johnny Angel

2) Tremor eliminated by Dave Powers

3) GQ Smooth eliminated by Lance Silva

4) Tex McCoy eliminated by Johnny Angel

5) Gino Giovanni eliminated by Mike Majors

6) Mike Majors eliminated by Mike Stryker

7) Mike Stryker eliminated by Dave Powers

8) Dave Powers eliminated by Johnny Angel

9) Johnny Angel eliminated by Lance Silva

Final tally: Well, some of them have potential, but potential means nothing on Pay-Per-View...

13, 48, 30

After the match, we cut to Minneapolis, where Larry Zybszko is standing in the ring. He claims that as the last major star in the old AWA (yeah, where he ruined it like Triple H is ruining the WWE today), he was a natural (read: The only one who'd do it) to be commissioner of the new AWA. He also made a claim that was pretty intriguing...

"I think all the fans should know- there's an additional motive for this one. You see, all these federations are fighting for one cause. That battle royal you just saw, and the one that's next, are part of a seven-week goal for only one federation to stand! Each week, a federation will either have a battle royal or a one-night tournament to decide their champion. These champions will then battle 2 months from now in the Super 8: a one-night, all shoot-fighting tournament to determine the AWA World Champion...oh, and the winner's federation will get our weekly PPV slot, and the right to call themselves the new form of the American Wrestling Alliance! Oh, and one more thing- NO SHOOTFIGHTERS ALLOWED!"

What the hell was that? Did he just say full control goes to the winner of this?

20 Man Battle Royal

This is going from AAA, and is to determine their champion to go to the Super 8....mmm...Luchadores...Luchadores are always good for a match where the crowd will be DEAD, but at least the action will be cool...

1) Leatherface eliminated by Alan Barrio

2) Alan Barrio eliminated by Heavy Metal

3) Billy Boy Barrio eliminated by Mr.Aguila

4) Headhunter A eliminated by La Parka II

5) Electro Shock eliminated by Cybernetico

6) La Parka II eliminated by Damien 666

7) El Texano eliminated by Dos Caras

8) Decniss Barrio eliminated by Pirata Morgan

9) Mosco de la Merced eliminated by Histeria II

10) Abismo Negro eliminated by Pirata Morgan

11) Damien 666 eliminated by Psicosis

12) El Zorro eliminated by Mr. Aguila

13) Histeria II eliminated by Pirata Morgan

14) Dos Caras eliminated by Pirata Morgan

15) Heavy Metal eliminated by Psicosis

16) Latin Lover eliminated by Pirata Morgan

17) Pirata Morgan eliminated by Mr.Aguila

18) Cibernetico eliminated by Mr.Aguila

19) Mr.Aguila eliminated by Psicosis (Re-Release Notice: One of the biggest disparities I've noticed in my booking v. match writing: I like booking battle royals, yet I'm not good with writing out a battle royale [much as I tried, I couldn't get how to really work a bunch of high schoolers killing each other...wait, wrong Battle Royale...my bad...])

34, 73, 53

After the break, The Power Company of YPW non-fame (because all us fans LOVE the Power Company) were WALKING~! All of a sudden, two masked people came up from behind them and just laid them out, then took the mics...

Masked Man #1: "Dreadfully sorry, you two, but you know- business is business, and anyways...why would these AWA fans want to see two no-names like you from a no-name New England federation like YPW in the ring..."

Masked Man #2: "...when the 'Eight Sisters' allows all these Midwest fans could instead get to see just why all of New England has a SERIOUS case of SHONEN-AI..." the two took off their masks to reveal The Bishie Boys! Holy shit! This could turn the tide in this show's favor- I've heard great things about Steve Evans, and I can finally get to see if Tom Goddard's really as good as GrappleFanatics says he is...

AWA Tag Team Title Match: Kakihara and Naruse (representing: wOw) v. The Flying Elvis' (representing: MLW) v. Deadly Impact (representing: CWF) v. The Bishie Boys (representing: wOw)

I'm surprised they put two wOw teams in this match, but at least there's reportedly a background (Kakihara and Naruse and The Bishie Boys are feuding there), so that's a plus. The three teams, if nothing else, proved one thing: Deadly Impact are neither. The two were so out of their element it was insane, almost adding a comedy aspect to the match. When Jimmy Yang finally pinned Brian Jewel, it was almost like a mercy killing. Once that ended, there was actually a nice high-flying matchup for itself. Yang and Estrada looked better than they did in NWATNA together, and the wOw representatives were in that skill brought by a feud. Unfortunately, the feud caused the Flying Elvises' to go downwards, the result of a Masahito Kakihara pin. Then, we got our first real taste of the wOw style. The Bishies proved why there's such a great buzz on them in the indies, while Kakihara and Naruse looked a little sluggish (I've heard the two had a serious falling-out recently, which caused them to apparently lose some of their FIGHTING SPIRIT~!) Just as the two went for the win, a girl (apparently, from the announcer's claims, wOw representative/Bishie Boys manager Jocelyn Richter) headed down to ringside to distract Naruse, allowing Steve Evans to hit a Shooting Star Press on him before loading Tom Goddard up for the My Final Heaven (a NICE Tiger Driver from the top rope) to make the Bishie Boys AWA Tag Team Champions. At least it's nice to know they're using these two...

48, 82, 65

(IWA-MS v. MLW) Colt Cabana v. CM Punk

NICE pick for their first show- I've heard great things about these two. They didn't disappoint me, either, as the two put on a great show for the buck. You know, crappy YPW guys and luchadores aside, there is some definite promise for an X-Division here...Anyway, if you've seen a Cabana-Punk match, you don't need me to tell you how great it was; all you need to know is that CM Punk picked up the win here. Awesome, awesome match.

51, 94, 72

MLW match: Bryan Danielson v. The Amazing Red.

And the hits just keep on coming from this place...you know, I'm not sure why they didn't just have MLW and wOw be the only two in this- they've proven themselves to be the MVF's of the night. In this case, the two put on a nice spotfest, which was more of what the FakeRazor ordered.Awesome moves, from the first bell to the final victory (when Danielson locked Red in a move he called the Cattle Mutilation for some reason...)

50, 99, 74

wOw Match: Steve Blackman v. Vampiro

Okay, despite the rumors that these two have been stealing shows all around New England, I couldn't really buy the fact that Blackman and Vampiro (two marginal wrestlers in the Big Two) were this good in the ring together. Then, I finally watched one of their matches...and BOY, were they right! Vampiro's good all-round skill meshed perfectly with Blackman's ability, and the match ended up being an awesome performance for it. This was good for all involved- anyone can bring in some unheralded talent and have them be great; for them to be well-known is a big coup for you. Blackman won this round, but hopefully there'll be more to come.

78, 94, 86

MLW Match: Raven v. Terry Funk

Okay, just give this show to MLW and wOw now...please? These two put on a very good brawl to go with the other stuff shown on this PPV. The brawling was a little old, and it didn't do as well as most of the other stuff, but if nothing else, it proved that the AWA alliance here has some more high-quality stuff than just its cruiserweights...Raven got the win (as a younger talent should in this case), but the fans cheered both as the first show went off the air...

79, 83, 81

(Re-Release Notes: This is a more spotty spot in the first volume of wOw Memorial, mostly because it's a point where I was starting to leave behind more of the "form" that I had had. There were, IMO, too many updates that were solely "shows" and no story with them. These parts of it were left out of the current one, mostly because the main reason Volume 1 of this one is being reposted is due to the extra tidbits in the way of story that are important [in the author's view] to get an optimum view when the whole story keeps going on.

Assistant: "Besides- when you consider how mediocre Reflecto's matches are, is it really a loss to lose that stuff?"

"HEY! You know I'm more of a story-over-match details writer..."

Assistant: "Yeah, yeah- I get it, Mr. Auteur of the E-Fed..."

"For the last time, we're an 'Ongoing Wrestling Fiction Series', dammit!"

Assistant: "Okay...you know, pretentiousness doesn't suit you..."

"Just for that, I'm going to have your boy job out to A Keg of Coors next show..."

Assistant: "Promises, promises..." We're sorry...we seem to be having some technical difficulties...let's get on with the show...

Assistant: "THE MODERN-DAY COMPOSER REFUSES TO DIE!!!")

January 19, 2004.

After the plane touched down in Minneapolis, I was somewhat tired. Maybe it was the workload of two feds, maybe it was losing a good two weeks of my memory...FROM ALL THE POT I SMOKE... *waits for pop that doesn't come...* Oh, sure, RVD says something like that, and you all give him pops...rassafrassin' smarks...oh, but I digress. Probably the worst thing about the new nature of this "strategic alliance" bullshit is the rampant flights needed in order to get everyone to the shows while still leaving some semblance of autonomy. (I don't know how HBK did it so long- commuting between Rhode Island and California...) When I headed to the airport, Kari-Chan stopped me.

Kari-Chan: "WAI! Tommy-kun! Wait up..."

"Oh, hi- sorry, I need to rest up for tomorrow's matchup..."

Kari-Chan: "Sorry, Tom...I was just wondering...you know, the food on the plane was terrible, so if you'd want to- would you like to go get something to eat? My treat..." Just then, two voices came up on each shoulder...

Jared: "Dude, she's totally digging you- go for it..."

Steve: "Damn straight, Tommy Guns! Hit that like a home run in the ninth inning, man!" Just as that finished, I saw some hands right under these two...

Kari: "WAI! Did you see the new merchandise wOw's putting out? wOw wrestler Action Figures! Here's the ones for Jared Steele and Steve Evans, and...where did I put that one of you... ohhhh...wait...um, I don't... have...your figure yet...yeah, that's the ticket... "

"Don't worry- they usually give the wrestler pictured a copy of their own figure. Let's just head to my rental car and go get something, okay?"

Kari: "Um, Tommy-kun, why not take my rental?"

"Come on- the AWA pays my car fees. You have to take yours out of pocket. It's only gentlemanly for me to save you from having to..." I headed over to the car provided, and Kari gave me the directions to the place...

"So, is this place any good?"

Kari: "I haven't really been there, but I've been told it's good..." After the directions finished, we ended up in front...

"Um...Hotel BCW? Why does BCW own its own hotel?" Just then, a bellhop came over to me...

Bellhop: "I'm sorry- this is not involved with the wrestling promotion...we've been going against them for the web domain..."

"Oh...I see. Then what does it stand for...?" Suddenly, the bellhop began chanting...

Bellhop: "BOWM-CHICKA-WOW WOW- CHICKA WOW WOW..." Okay...this is a nice thing...I had to get the answer from her...

"Awww...Kari-Chan, did you spring for us to enter a love hotel? How sweet..."

Kari: "Hey, I'm just the messenger...I didn't know what this was...(NO! BAD ME! I could've gotten him...*sniffle* Sometimes I hate how slow I am on my own uptake...)" We headed into the 'restaurant...', only to get the rather disappointing knowledge of why I was really here as I heard the noises from the sides...

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Instantly, I saw most of the wOw wrestlers come towards me.

"What the...? I can't believe you guys remembered!" My brother and sister came over...

Shane: "Oh, come on. You don't think I'd forget my baby brother's birthday, did you?"

"I probably should have guessed it...but why here, Shane?"

Shane: "Well, we wanted to have your party at a more normal restaurant, but...they...demanded it..." Instantly, I saw a large amount of the fellow wOw prospects come towards me. "Happy 21st birthday, man! Now, as your present...here's some money! Now use it to buy the booze!" Hey, who am I to go against the circle of teenage life? I proceeded to buy a few of the finest at the bar, and me and my boys proceeded to enjoy this.

"Okay, on the count of three...1...2...3..."

Nico/Stavros: "HOPA!"

Domon Kasshu: "KAMPAI!"

Everyone else: "SHOTS!" The party raged on for hours, with most of us forgetting that we were set to wrestle the next day...or that we were in Minnesota...or that we were clothed...about that time, though, things began to become a blur...

January 20, 2004...

"Oog..." I woke up in a hotel room bed around 1:00 p.m. with a huge hangover. I didn't know exactly how I got there, so I did the only possible option and chalked it off to magic. I tried to take stock of the situation: I'm completely hung over, I have to be at the arena very soon for the show where I'd be wrestling tonight, and I didn't know if I'd be at my peak. These led to possible panic. I moved around a little bit before doing this, and proceeded to move to get out of bed.

That's about the time I noticed there was a girl underneath the covers...

(Re-Release Notes: This was originally meant to give people some interactive chance in order to, as I quote, 'cynically try and generate some interest in a clearly flailing diary.' However, I forgot that in order to do this stuff, you have to, you know, actually have a fanbase...)

Heartbroken Reflecto Day: How to change your EWR game's Style!

(Re-Release Notes: The title for this one came because it's almost a fun extra for whacked Out wrestling Memorial: in particular, allowing the fans to pinpoint the exact moment when Reflecto nearly suffered a nervous breakdown following this diary's [in his view] failure. Of course, there were other circumstances around that [getting my heart broken by multiple girls in one fell swoop {one of which proved to be false}, having my car broken into at my college, and a bunch of other little things cause the problems. Looking back, I see the possible biggest problem was trying to be like everybody else on the Dome too much instead of being true to whatever I felt like doing, and I feel like I've managed to do that. [Also looking back, I saw that I was this despondent over only getting what, upon learning what decent reply-to-hit ratios are, was actually not half bad- putting huge egg on my face.)

"Hello, wOwfed fans! I'm Shane Goddard. A lot of you know me as the booker and wOw Extreme Champion. Because of this, the author asked me how to help you the fans be able to recreate the style of whacked Out wrestling Memorial in your very own game!

Ingredients:

To begin with, you're going to need the following things:

EWR 4.0 (the relationships stat is a must-have for this...)

Arsenic (I know, but non-cheaters could really use this for the style change.)

Preparation:

First off, you take the relate file in your game and delete everything from it. It is possible to blank it without harming the game- I prefer to open it with Wordpad or Notepad and go to town with it.

After you do this, you start out a game with the federation of your choice. As it goes through, you simply play through the game. If you want to,make sure to cultivate a women's division in your game, valuing quantity over quality.

Now, here's where the Arsenic comes into play...every month, check the save file and see which relationships have changed. If anyone who's in your federation has a new relationship, then you'll need to make some additions to their stats. (The Japanese call it the FIGHTING SPIRIT~!, and that sounds like a good name for it here.)

My preferred style for it:

Dislike- -1 point for all stats (except: +1 Stiffness)

Hate- -3 for all stats (except: +3 Stiffness)

Friendship- +1 point all stats (except: -1 Stiffness)

Loyalty - +3 all stats (except: -3 Stiffness)

Love- The big one: +5 all stats

Now, there are some questions, namely: "But how does this 'Love-Love' power thing come into play?" To put it simply: The author has WAY too much free time. This is basically the sanest way to keep track of how much each girl cares about our protagonist (my brother's becoming a little Hefner...I'm so proud...) with the least amount of problems. In addition, it allows the author the freedom to have our protagonist love without a problem as to whether the girl in question is a heel or a face, which EWR's romance angles would not allow. (It's also much easier to book more matches per card by doing it like this...)

So, there you have it. You have now recieved the ability to turn Adam Ryland's great wrestling simulator into a cheesy Japanese-style dating sim if you are so inclined (or insane.) You won't see THAT in those "other" "innovative" diaries, now will you?

(Re-Release Notes: At the very least, this gives the reader an idea on how to do this for themselves. I sincerely doubt anyone would, since the average Diary Dome writer's idea of being "innovative" apparently seems to be taking a bunch of wrestlers, voting them out at random intervals, then being innovative with how they name it [call it "Battle Royale", call it "Survivor", I just call it "lame ripoff of Plankton's work...] I don't mean to grandstand [but hey, this is my diary, and I can do it if I want to...], but from what I've seen, I have more creativity in my little finger than almost every other diary writer on the Dome has in their entire body. It may seem a little arrogant, but hey- you think you're more innovative than I am- bring it...

[The following may or may not be the actual views of Reflecto and/or the other members of Team whacked Out wrestling Memorial.]

Sophie: "Reflecto has completed his heel turn. Reflecto has debuted his new gimmick [Pretentious Artist]."

January 20.

Sometimes, what could be seen as good fortune one day could possibly be something bad. Apparently, I just lost my virginity...but how? Who with? Was I any good? This could be a question. I had to unroll the bedsheet a little bit just to make sure who it was...

"uggg...don't do that, ya wanker...Minnesota's bloody cold in winter..."

I recognized the voice- luckily. It's just Lori...wait...I just lost it to her, and I'm thinking 'just Lori'? Dammit...I quickly had to make up something. Hopefully, I can get out of here undetected, hopefully talk this over later on in the day when my hangover goes away... I quickly walked out of the room, only to see all the wOw guys head over...

"COMMENCE THE WALK OF SHAME..." The crowd started chanting, until Ironwood noticed...

Ironwood: "Wait, Tom? Sorry...FALSE ALARM!" The others waited as Steve headed over. "Dude, what's going on?"

"No idea, bud- what the hell did I get up to last night?"

Ironwood: "I'm glad you asked..." I'm not sure if this was because of the aftermath or not, but Ironwood suddenly appeared to become a Super-Deformed version of himself...

SD Ironwood: "After Jayce started the dance party, you were totally wild, man! You whipped it out, smeared ketchup all over it, and asked all the girls to have a bite man! Then you bought one of the Cubans the owner kept stashed for the customers, and tried to see if that Kari girl would play Monica Lewinsky for you there! I'm not even sure what shit went down next, dude...I was out like Patterson after a little too much..."

"Great...I'm a total pervert..."

Ironwood: "Oh, don't worry about it, man! Everyone's a little wild- it's good for us! Enjoy this shite, dude- these are the best years for everyone..." Just then, Lori headed out of my room clad in just the complimentary bathrobe... "COMMENCE WALK OF SHAME!"

Ironwood: "...but if you do it that way, KEEP YER BLOODY MITTS OFF ME COUSIN, YA PUNK!" Seeing as the chances that I would get my ass kicked by one of the stiffest brawlers in wOw was highly likely, I did what any sane person would do, hung over or not- RUN. After a chase that seemed to my still slightly addled mind as quite similar to your average Benny Hill sketch for some reason, I was pulled into a nearby room.

Shane: "Ah- luckily, I was able to get to you first..."

"Ah- I'm happy to see you...I think I'm in trouble..."

Shane: "Let me guess- you slept with the relative of one of your friends and now that friend is going to kick your ass, right?"

"How'd you know?"

Shane: "We've all been there...anyway, you're going to have to sober up quick..."

" I see...what did I drink, anyway?"

Shane: "Oh, normal stuff...a few beers, a couple shots of Rum, a lot of Tequila, Some 151, a Prozac to double the alcohol, some absinthe, this rank brown liquid that I'm not even sure has a name, just a pinch of rubbing alcohol, and...I think that's it..."

"Yeesh..."

Shane: "Don't worry- I'm going to give you a lesson that will definitely help you for a little bit here..." Shane passed me over a small package showing some little sunglasses.

"I take it my new gimmick is that of a gay vampire, is it?"

Shane: "Of course not- wear those while at the show. You're young- I know you made an error last night, but you don't need the reputation of being a drunk. Hide these, try to keep it going, you'll be less likely to show it..."

"I see."

Shane: "Well, that and the fact that- come on. You rarely wear your glasses in the ring when sober, I don't want to be in the ring with you when you're drunk and with poor eyesight..." Ouch, a low blow...does he forget that he wears glasses outside the ring, too?

"Okay...I take it you're in the WarGames cage?"

Shane: "You know it. Me, you, Steve, Jared, and...oh yeah, that Ironwood guy..."

"FUCK...I'm gonna get killed..."

Shane: "So, you hit Lori, did you? I'll have to get the details later...but I digress. Don't you know anything? He may want to kick your ass for this now, but in the ring, when he's on your team, kayfabe demands that he can't touch you. Since you're teaming with him, worst thing he can do is not go with a double-team spot to make you look stupid."

"Ah...that's a plus..."

Shane: "Excellent. Now, let's get to the arena...you've got to get ready. I let you sleep it off a little, but the show's in 6 hours..."

"YIKES!" This is bad...how do I manage to pull myself through a big match like this...?

AWA: Kings of the Indies- Week 3

Hi, everybody. I'm Peter Ramon once again for thesmartmarks.com, and we're up to week 3 of AWA: Kings of the Indies. Meltzer and Matthews are back to call all of the action, as we're still doing this!

Pentagon v. Psicosis

Background: This is billed as an AAA matchup. Psicosis is the AAA representative for the Super 8- so chances are, he's going over tonight.

Match: What is with the AWA and billing these second-rate federations? Everyone knows they come to watch two things: wOw and MLW. Give the fans wOw matches and MLW matches, and you'll succeed! The crowd was DEAD tonight, as crowds usually are for luchadores. To add to this, the action wasn't good enough to get past the fact that they have almost no heat. Fairly blah match, to the point where I was almost pleased when Psicosis hit a Tope Suicida with almost no knowledge of the word 'transition' to get the win. Not worth the time it took.

11, 77, 44

Battle Royal to Determine CWF Representative in the Super 8

Okay- I smell a ringer here...Mr.Aguila never wrestled in the Canadian Wrestling Federation, as far as I know... Anyway, this match should suck, so I just paid attention to the eliminations:

1) Brian Jewel eliminated by Frank Murdoch

2) Mickey Miracle eliminated by Bobby Jay

3) Dillion Robson eliminated by Frank Murdoch

4) Gene Swan eliminated by Mr.Aguila

5) Frank Murdoch eliminated by Mr.Aguila

6) The Big Machine eliminated by Mr.Aguila

7) Bobby Jay eliminated by Mr.Aguila

8) The Big Kahuna eliminated by Zack Mercury

9) Zack Mercury eliminated by Mr.Aguila! Celebrate, CWF! Someone who's never wrestled for you will represent you in the Super 8!

21, 42, 31

Chris Hero v. Colt Cabana

All right, who the hell told IWA-Mid South they could put on good matches? This is supposed to be the wOw and MLW show, dangit! Yet here goes Chris Hero, putting on great matches for IWA-MS, first with CM Punk and now with Colt Cabana! If this keeps up, who's to say IWA-MS can't pull off an upset here and take a PPV slot for this? The match kept its excitement level up until Colt Cabana fought his way out of a grapple, then hit a Colt 45 on Chris Hero to get the win! Another great match for IWA-Mid South- I'm looking forward to seeing who they make their representative...

53, 100, 76

After the match, we headed into the War Games cage, getting ready for our match. I saw the team wOw had to oppose us (the three they announced, plus Big Vito and Steve Blackman.) This shouldn't have been a problem- at least, save for the fact that we were still obviously still feeling the effects. Massive amounts of stumbling followed, as we were unfortunately unable to work to our best. Luckily, Big Vito then tagged Masayuki Naruse in, as we took the advantage and I got the tag from Jared. This was a good move, as we had been working matches enough to do them in our sleep (or drunk, or stoned, or whatever.)The crowd seemed to hate me. I heard a huge "YOU SUCK DICK!" chant going- I assumed it was just heel heat...until I saw Ironwood in the corner of my eye leading the chant...(Ironwood will pay...oh yes, he will pay...) I was basically bottlefed until the moment we had to win, when I tagged my brother in so he could hit the Goddardsmack enough times on Naruse to give our team the victory. (I was supposed to do it myself, but I didn't feel like doing a move requiring a backflip while feeling it...)

58, 86, 72

Cibernetico v. Damien 666

Another AAA matchup? On AWA TV? Well, at least these two are over enough to merit a matchup on a grand scale...These two put on one of those general luchadore matches, but the fans actually cared about these two. Perhaps it was Damien's experience in the US, but the match actually went well, both in quality and fan reaction. Once Damien got the win following a nice moonsault on Cibernetico, the fans actually cheered, and not in a "you guys were awesome, though we don't know who you are!" way. Not bad at all.

53, 86, 69

Carly Colon v. Joey Idol

Let me just say that I have no idea why Carly Colon is so over in wOw right now. His matches, which many have been saying were awesome, seem to just be average WWE-style affairs. This was no exception, as he and Joey Idol fought for wOw's International Title. The entire match was basically just a punch-kick styled affair, as Colon's 'I apparently want back in WWE, and won't stop until they see my skill at the WWE style!' era continued. Only Joey Idol's late comeback stopped the monotony, peaking when he hit the Kaostrify for the big victory.

67, 86, 76

The Great Sasuke v. Tony Mamaluke

Hey, I have no problem with heatless matches, as long as they put on shows like this...This was billed as an MLW matchup, and the crowd was not that into this. A shame, because the two put on an amazing matchup. The two's styles meshed very well, putting on a nice high-flying display that the wOw War Games match should have been. The air show ended almost too abruptly when Sasuke hit a Northern Lights Bomb on Mamaluke for the big win. Awesome show- put them on again.

52, 90, 71

D'Lo Brown v. Steve Corino

Ooh...we finally get a really big matchup. I've heard this match has went on for Corino's WWA World Title many times around the world recently (though they couldn't say that it was for this belt to AWA fans), and this should be a good show to add to this. For some reason, the two really mesh well together- I was surprised, as they don't seem to be two who'd go well. This time, Corino got the win as the result of an Old School Expulsion. This was awesome, and I'd like to see more of it!

73, 95, 84

Overall: 70

January 22.

Okay, today was...interesting, to say the least...

To start, Robbie called me into his office today, which was fairly surprising, until I heard him pick up the phone...

Robbie: "Okay, I've got Tom in here...what did you want to ask...?"

Phone voice: "Tommy! Good to hear from you...I'm here for the AWA, and we have a couple suggestions for you..."

"Look, if it's about the other night, I was having an off night- it was my birthday, and the others decided to go all out for it..."

Voice: "No, that wasn't our problem- boys will be boys...My main concern is your moveset. I mean, we're billing you as 'the best wrestler outside the Big Two'. People know you as the 'Best Wrestler outside the Big Two.' The only problem is that there's nothing flashy enough to make it worth your while..."

"Hold up- I have a lot of good moves in a lot of good styles..."

Voice: "I know, I know, but come on. Your finisher needs a bit more flair. If we're billing you as our answer to AJ Styles, we need you to have an awe-inspiring aerial finisher...the Top-Rope Tiger Driver just doesn't cut it..."

"Yeah, yeah- I gotcha- I'll learn the Shooting Star Legdrop- it'll be a couple weeks..."

Voice: "Shooting Star Leg Drop? Come on- we need you to give us something amazing...something we've never seen before...something we can put on T-Shirts! And debut it here at the Super 8, so learn quick...chop-chop!" The speakerphone hung up, as I was left to ponder..."Damn, my finisher sucks? Now how will I get to do it?"

Robbie: "Don't worry- just practice something else; it'll work. You don't have a matchup tonight, so all will be well..." I headed out of the room only to continue the accostment by Shane...

Shane: "So...can you manage to give me any details now, or are you still spent?"

"Come on, bro, do you need the details? I mean, come on- I don't think there's a 'moral turpitude' clause in wOwfed..."

Shane: "Oh, really. I'll have you know, I am not mad at you...I'm freakin' jealous, man! How come you get to score with cute 18 year olds and I don't! I'm only the BIGGEST STAR IN whacked Out wrestling..." Just then, Sophie came over and attacked Shane with a huge punch, sending him skywards.

Sophie: "Don't listen to him- just because he's the king of this region, he thinks he should be the next Jerry Lawler...anyway, so! How was it..."

"Um...it was hard enough talking to my brother, it just gets harder talking to my sister-in-law..."

Sophie: "Awww...come on...you can tell me...besides, if you don't, I'll just get the details from Lori, anyways..."

"NANI??"

Sophie: "Oh, come on. You know the girls here are close..."

"Well...to be honest, I don't remember too much of it..."

Sophie: "Oh...I see..." Sophie turned around and then laid a huge punch to me, sending me skywards... "If that's the case, lay off the sauce and keep your pants on! Honestly, you're so your brother's...brother..." I headed up for the most part, before going on a flip down, finally landing sitting down...

"That's it...a Swanton Legdrop...I'll have to get to work on that!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra: Somewhere else at that moment...

Ironwood: "I can't bloody believe ya slept with Tommy! What were ya thinking?"

Lori: "Oh, come on, Ironwood! I had random guys hitting on me all the time before I signed on with you, and you get mad when I sleep with a guy you've known for a long time!"

Ironwood: "Exactly! Tommy's one of me' mates! What was that about?"

Lori: "Excuse me, but maybe I like him? I wouldn't do that stuff to any of your friends...any more questions?"

Ironwood: "Um...uh...was he good?"

Lori: "Better than Matty, at least..." Ironwood's face paled. "...Kidding..."

Ironwood: "Don't do that!"

Lori: "Just out of curiosity... he whispered someone else's name afterwards...should I call him on it...?"

wOw Flagship:

Welcome to another edition of wOw Flagship. He's Madison, he's Gristleizer, and we're ready to go again as the Ballard Brothers come out to the ring and take the mic...

Shane Ballard: "This is it! We've had enough of you wOw people holding us back! We've been one of the top tag teams in the West Coast for years, and no one gives us any play here when we make an attempt to branch out to the East or Midwest! That's why we're staying right here in the ring until SOMEONE gives us a match!" Just then, Robbie Richter came to the ring with a microphone...

Richter: "Come on, you two. Listen...if you have a problem with your bookings, you need to come to me, and I'd be happy to give you any matches you want. But you see, the problem is that we here at wOw have too many people to book...like our talented prospects we developed in-house...and talented big-name indy wrestlers who the people buy tickets to see...and the people holding whacked Out wrestling titles, if only to give people their money's worth on any show...and...and Greeks...you know, MEN FROM GREECE?" Instantly, "Grease" hit as the Men From Greece came to the ring to a big applause as our first match was underway.

The Ballard Brothers v. The Men From Greece

This should be a decent matchup- the Ballard Brothers still have some respect on the indy circuit, and the Men From Greece have developed a big cult following in wOw. This match basically proved why each of these teams had this, as it ended up being one of the best that I've seen from either team so far. The two teams' styles managed to mesh really well in this match, leading to an awesome tag team matchup. The basic tag team clinic continued right up until Stavros got Shannon Ballard alone while Nico came in, allowing the two to hit the Big Fat Greek Suplex for the big win. Not a bad matchup. I had been hearing rumors that the Men From Greece were in line for a big push, and if there was question on that, there shouldn't be right now.

38, 93, 65

After the break, the Men From Greece celebrated in the ring, until a video started on the wOwTron...

"Men from Greece... you think you are the most dominant team in whacked Out wrestling...but that's far from the truth.

The truth is, you know that you're just a second-rate ripoff...a rip-off to the fans, and the worst rip-off of us this side of The Renegade.

But soon...soon, whacked Out wrestling will see the original is always superior to the carbon copies...

Prepare...the clock is ticking..."

(Re-Release Notes: Possibly the biggest disappointment that I've had so far in wOw Memorial was the fact that my computer failed just as I was going to have this feud come to fruition. Due to the stylistic similarities, I had been frothing at the bit to try and book a Men From Greece/ 3 Minute Warning feud. With the "AWA" (actually an attempt to try to use my own personal penchant in EWR of buying other feds, and also to give something more believable than having a Cult fed [in wOw] buy out a National fed [in MLW]. However, my computer failed before I could bring that feud out- a shame, because I felt a MFG/3MW feud would be awesome from this. To add to the pain, by the RaveX update that I had changed to for wOw Memorial Volume 2, Ekmo/Jamal's workload made it impossible for me to get him, and Rosey was just pushed enough in WWE so I couldn't lose him either. C'est la vie, I guess...

After a commercial break, Jennique was backstage with Shane Goddard...

Jennique: "Shane Goddard, tonight you go to the ring with Kevin Killgore to face off with Brad Richter and Kintaro Kanemura, who you've had troubles with recently. What are your thoughts?"

Shane Goddard: "I'll tell you my thoughts- Kintaro Kanemura is too damn afraid to face me like a man that he thinks he has to hide behind Brad Richter to do it. Newsflash, Kanemura: These fans aren't buying it. They know that I've kicked your ass, and your Extreme Title is now around my waist, where I'm sure all the ladies will agree- it actually looks GOOD. The fact of the matter is, while you and Mr...'OWNER'S KID' can try to band together to fight me, you know that in the end, you've just made an error. And as anyone who knows wOw can attest, To Err may be Human...but to Forgive...just ISN'T Divine."

The Divine Squadron v. Kintaro Kanemura/Brad Richter

Kevin Killgore looked a little more out of his league against Kanemura and Richter, and it showed. A large amount of the match had Killgore just playing Ricky Morton against these two as Kanemura brutalized the young superstar, while Richter threw in some of his "Innovative" maneuvers. After that, the match basically degenerated into your typical "WWE Tag Match"- Killgore gets beaten up, makes a hot tag to Shane Goddard, Goddard becomes a HOUSE EN FUEGO~!, Richter attempts to fight back, but hits his own partner, allowing Shane Goddard to hit the Goddardsmack for the big win. It was what it was... not too bad, but not as great as I would have expected.

52, 86, 69

After that, Jamie Kogyaru was in the ring and asked for any wOw or AWA girl to come and try to take the wOw Title off of her...only to have Trinity come out and attack! (Apparently, some of the AWA wrestlers are getting assimilated into wOw as well...)

Steve: "One of the girls you know is wrestling. Who'd you like to cheer for?"

Jamie Kogyaru

Trinity

Jamie Kogyaru v. Trinity

Okay...this is one of the most dissappointing matches I've seen in the history of the wOw Women's Division. You have Trinity, possibly NWATNA's best female combatant, fighting Jamie Kogyaru, the wrestling goddess of wOw, and the end result...was mediocre. It's a shame- I've seen better matches from both of these two, and I expected the two together to mesh really well. I don't know what went on here, but it wasn't what I would have expected from this dream matchup. When Jamie Kogyaru hit the Japanese Schoolgirl Pin on Trinity to retain, I was almost happy the match had ended due to the disappointment. After the match was when the fun occurred...Jamie Kogyaru celebrated her victory...when Alundra Blayze came through the crowd and attacked her! I am surprised that wOw signed her- I thought she retired! Trinity and Blayze attacked her as the show went to break.

50, 64, 57

(Re-Release Notes: The hiring of Alundra Blayze was the request of my assistant, S.- He's been a fan of Blayze for years, and also added him to the original wOwfed. The only reason she wasn't originally on roster is simple: I honestly didn't know Madusa was in the RaveX updates, and didn't feel like creating her at the beginning of the scenario...)

Sonny Siaki v. Vitor Belfort (for the wOw World Title)

I keep getting surprised by Sonny Siaki's ability to run with shootfighters in wOw, and this match...well, this was more along the lines of what I expected. I don't know why, but Belfort's not really taking to sports entertainment like Dave Menne did, and the matches are not as good. I would suggest wOw pulls the plug on Belfort due to this aspect...they have plenty of better shootfighters. Luckily, they didn't make any status quo changes, as Siaki won cleanly with the Siakalypse Now. After the match, Dave Menne ran in and beat down Siaki, continuing that feud. The crowd was really into it, but I don't know- it's getting a little old to me...

78, 83, 80

Overall: 68

Tuesday, January 27.

Okay, sometimes off days are definite necessities, especially with how hectic life had gotten. In the past week since turning 21, I had to deal with having to invent a new finishing move, major girl problems, and all of the natural stuff that any young guy who also happens to be anointed the Next Big Thing has to deal with. (I wonder if LeBron has to deal with this stuff...) That's why it was a good thing when I got called to Robbie's office...

Robbie: "Tom! I was going to call you...first off, we wanted to give you a present..." Robbie then passed me something... "Behold, a copy of your very own action figure, one of the first in the new whacked Out wrestling set!"

"Oh, right, I had seen a few copies of these earlier...wait..." I looked at a button on the side of my figure... "Oh, thanks Robbie! I shall call him Eduardo!"

Robbie: "Hey! We're a small company- I had to go with the first people who offered. Just because they're made by the company that used to make WCW action figures, it doesn't mean anything..."

"I see...well, it's no biggie to me- I always wanted to have vibrating likenesses of myself sold around the world..."

Robbie: "Hey, now- don't give me this. We worked long and hard getting an action figure license...actually, your friend Kari was instrumental in getting this company to agree to it...strange, where has she been recently?"

=====================================================

Meanwhile, at a cafe somewhere in Providence...

Kari-Chan: "WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAJANE...STOPTHISCRAZYTHING..."

=====================================================

"Is this about the whole 'party' thing, boss?"

Robbie: "No, of course not! What happened is that the way that the AWA's scheduled their qualifiers for the Super 8 tournament, each of the smaller federations get a battle royal on PPVs, while the anchors- i.e. us and MLW, get one big PPV tournament before all of this. This week is MLW's tournament, so they're devoting the entire Pay-Per-View to MLW action. Hence, they've decided that none of the other federations need to send people to the show."

"I see...excellent!" I headed out of the office, anxious to enjoy my day off...until I ran into her...

Lori Angel: "Hi! I finally caught up with you...so, what's been going on?"

Ah...Lori, I've been meaning to tell you something...

So, what's been going on with you?

Who are you again?

Lori: "Oh, I've been doing well...I had a really nice time last week, and I hope we can do it again sometime..."

Me too...for the rest of our lives...

I'd like that as well...

Are you crazy, woman?

Lori: "Excellent! Then you won't mind coming over to Ironwood's place tonight? We're ordering the PPV..."

And THAT is how my illustrious day off turned into watching the PPV. If nothing else, it proved one thing to me: Once you've been in the ring, being a spectator is really boring. I guess this is when it starts to get into my blood, or something.

I tried everything to stay interested, but in between trying to get Lori in the sack again and Ironwood wanting to rip my sack off if I tried, I was a little busy for that. I tried keeping track of who won, but it ended up like this:

Satoshi Kojima beat Super Dragon in a preview matchup. Those two look awesome in the ring, I'd like to face either one of them...

(48, 86, 67)

That FUCKING ASSHOLE Matt Cross beat Mikey Whipwreck...sure, it was a great match, possible MOTY candidate, but PLEASE don't let Cross be the MLW representative- he's a total dickwad...

(64, 100, 82)

Christopher Daniels beat La Parka- Whoa...this guy issa good. I see why he's number 6 on the polls... Whoa, Lori looks smoking...

(77, 83, 80)

Tony Mamaluke beat Kid Romeo- apparently a sorbet, to clear the palate. Not too bad a sorbet, though.

(50, 85, 67)

Raven defeated Terry Funk- whoa, the old guy still has it. Funk was good too.

(80, 84, 82)

In an additional match to give some rest to the others, Michael Shane beat The Great Sasuke in an AWESOME matchup. I could see good matches with either of these two- they were real good like...wait, what's that?

(47, 94, 70)

At that point, Lori had grabbed me in order to sneak off and have me sex her rotten, only to have Ironwood run me off his property...From the recaps I read when I got home...(Damn, that Peter Ramon guy's good...)

Daniels beat Matt Cross (YES! I won't have to face him) (71, 99, 85)

Mamaluke beat Raven in a poor match [well, by comparison] (47, 77, 62)

Christopher Daniels beat Raven in a ladder match to become the MLW representative at the Super 8 (67, 84, 75)

Over-75

Friday, January 30.

Today was somewhat hectic, if only because of the first person I saw when I came in...

Jocelyn: "Tom! I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been?"

"You know, around...hectic stuff has been occurring..."

Jocelyn: "I know...so, what's this I hear about you and Lori...?" Oh, crap, she gets right to the big stuff...Damn you, writer! Why couldn't you do some unnecessary filler conversation first?

"Um...uh..." Just then, I saw the heads of my two buddies on each side...

Steve: "Don't tell her the truth! The truth will incriminate you, and possibly keep you from the good stuff!"

Jared: "Tell her. She's been your friend for how long? She won't care..."

Jocelyn: "Oh, hi guys! What are you two doing here?"

Steve and Jared: "Yikes! You can see us?"

Jocelyn: "Um...yeah..."

Steve: "Dude, I thought you said that only Tom would've been able to see us behind him..."

Jared: "Well, come on- that Harry Potter convention looked legit, I thought that they were selling real Invisibility Cloaks..."

Steve: "Oh, honestly...how could you be that naive?"

Jared: "What about my pain? I'm the one who dropped 50 bucks a piece on these, plus now I don't get to be invisible...now how am I supposed to get as many girls as Clay Aiken? ANSWER ME THAT!"

Steve: "I think maybe we should just leave them alone..." The two left as I hoped that Jocelyn had forgotten about that...

Jocelyn: "Now that your peanut gallery's gone, can you be straight with me?" Crud...

"I can't tell a lie...I hit it..."

"Of course I couldn't..."

"I thought she was you..."

"Sure, and would you like to be the next lucky contestant?"

Jocelyn: "Okay...that's a little forward...I like that...you're finally getting some backbone!"

"Aww...but backbone doesn't add to my Love-Love Rating with you..."

Jocelyn: "Come on- if you spend all your time worrying about your ratings, or what the Internet thinks, or whatever, you'll never get the results! Now get out there and attack!"

"Okay...I'll go out there and put on a show!"

Jocelyn: "Oh no you don't....AWA orders- you're not on the card for a little while..."

"DAMMIT!"

wOw Flagship

Welcome to yet another wOw Flagship. He's Madison, he's Gristleizer, we're ready to go...which happens quick, as the Cannonball Commission come out to the ring and take THE STICK~!...

Jared: "Okay, who wants to challenge me? I am the Cruiserweight Champion, and I deserve to get some matches! I'll take any challengers who want to get their asses kicked..."

Just then, Robbie Richter came to the ring and took the mic...

Richter: "Don't worry- if you want a match, we'll give you challengers...like great AWA wrestlers...or top wOw Cruiserweights...or...or Greeks...You Know, MEN FROM GREECE?" Instantly, "Grease" hit as the Men From Greece ran in the ring for the matchup.

The Cannonball Commission v. The Men From Greece

Okay, how the hell are the Men From Greece putting on such great matchups these days? First the Ballards, now the CC, and both were just awesome matches that make me question why they aren't getting more and more over by the day. The four meshed well together, finishing up when the Men From Greece got John Roche alone, allowing them to hit the Big Fat Greek Suplex for the win. Awesome matchup- I want to see more of the Men From Greece.

40, 97, 68

After this match, the scene went to backstage...

Mecha-Michael Cole: "Hello...whacked Out wrestling! Mecha-Michael Cole here at ringside...'Don't ignore me, Tazz...' I'm here with...ALUNDRA BLAYZE!"

Blayze: "Save the intros, robot. I know what you're thinking...why did I attack Jamie Kogyaru last week?"

Mecha-Michael Cole: "JAMIE KOGYARU...is the best...wOw Women's Champion...We've ever had!"

Blayze: "The fact is, I am tired of stuff like this going around in Women's wrestling! People are claiming that that little bitch is the best female wrestler in the indies right now, and I'm sick of it! I was doing everything that she's doing and claiming is her own stuff while she was in grade school, and not once does she give me any credit for being the originator of this. Everyone knows that I was the one who opened up Women's Wrestling in America to be more than just valet eye candy. Without me, there'd be no Trish Stratus, there'd be no Lita, and there'd certainly be no Jamie Kogyaru!"

Mecha-Michael Cole: "She really is a nice person!"

Brandon Downard v. Shane Goddard (Hardcore match for the wOw Extreme Title.)

Okay, this is another case of a great hardcore wrestler carrying a pretty boy to a good style. Downard was willing to do awesome weapon shots, and to be fair, Shane Goddard gave Flair-esque juice for this one, but it's par for the course with Brandon Downard. Despite all of this, it was still a matter of the booker getting his way, as Kintaro Kanemura came in and hit the Fire Thunder Powerbomb on Shane Goddard before Brandon Downard hit the Facade Breaker for the win and the Extreme Title. To be fair, it was a decent hardcore bout, and a new champion's a good thing. Maybe now they can end the feud.

52, 87, 69

Steve Evans v. Air Paris

Wow, at long last, we get the match everyone wants to see: When Second-Rate Tag Team Partners Collide! No, whacked Out wrestling, we didn't want to see Tom Goddard/AJ Styles, this is MUCH better! Actually...it was very cool! I didn't expect it from the original stuff, but each of the two proved they have some skills for themselves as well. I'm still surprised Air Paris is just in the AWA and hasn't been approached by TNA yet, just as I'm surprised Evans hasn't gotten more credibility yet in his own right. The finish wasn't that great for this, however, as Masayuki Naruse came to the ring, hit the Crazy Cyclone, and allowed Air Paris to get the win. Two run-in matches on the card...not a good thing...

50, 97, 73

Gedo v. Dave Menne

Okay, I am not even reviewing this one. This was the third straight run-in matchup. Of four matches so far, that's even higher than WWE's standards for this stuff! I am definitely not happy. The fact that the match was worse than I thought wasn't even good, especially with Sonny Siaki running in and costing Menne the matchup. Really disappointed by wOw...

72, 82, 77

Big Vito v. Sonny Siaki (for the wOw World Title)

Now I am fucking pissed off! We have Siaki/Vito, a good match in theory, and then wOw Ruins it by having its fourth run-in in five matches! The saddest part of this one was the fact that this was actually an awesome match beforehand, possibly a ***** classic if not for the runin. Big Vito and Sonny Siaki both brought the good stuff, but once Dave Menne ran in and caused a DQ victory for Big Vito, the match was ruined. I can't take too many run-ins on one card, it's just poor booking. I don't know who's writing this card, but I'd bet it's second-rate stuff done at 3 a.m. by some hack with reruns in back and a need to get something up. Overall, don't tape this one...hopefully, the next episode will be good.

83, 94, 88

Overall: 76

(Re-Release Notes: Well, that's the finish of Volume One of whacked Out wrestling Memorial. At the moment I got through, there were still a lot of things planned for it, but failed due to my computer going haywire. When I got it fixed, it required rebooting, which led to my game being deleted (as well as a LOT of other things I needed. This, combined with a lot of other stuff, led me to go into different forms. I tried reviewing other diaries, which I feel helped me get better at seeing what worked and what didn't [a major reason I personally am against other Dome writers' view that only 'established' writers should review- IMO, if an unestablished writer can review and do it somewhat well, then they can transfer that into getting better in their own work.] Eventually, by that January, I was able to continue on with wOw Memorial, giving birth to whacked Out wrestling Memorial: Volume 2. For this one, I just decided against doing the diary for others, and just doing whatever the hell I wanted to [and from Volume One, you can tell I wanted to do a LOT...])

whacked Out wrestling Memorial: Volume Two

February 29, 2004...?

"This is the match it all comes down to...Super 8 Finals- Daniels/Goddard- winners' federation gets to represent the AWA on our Pay-Per-Views each and every week right here on DirectTV!"

"That's right! These two have fought through the whole of the tournament, and now, we have the final- a Ladder match to determine the first AWA World Champion!" This is it- everything comes down to this moment. A World Title on the line...hell, wOw itself seems to be right there on my shoulders. All of my friends are watching backstage- this is the moment.

<< AWA: Super 8 report by: Peter "FakeRazor" Ramon

Well, the Super 8 finals are set, and wouldn't you know it- it's Christopher Daniels and Tom Goddard fighting it out in the finals of the tournament. Not that I'm complaining- the fact that they'll go with the two best they have is always a plus, but come on- who couldn't predict this final would occur? It's not like it was hidden at all...anyway, the match. Awesome mixture of high-flying and technical ability, just like you'd expect from these two. A number of nice moves come into play, as the two manage to use the ladder to its fullest potential. Great stuff come through, and I am totally marking out from the utter skill these two put out during the entirety...>>

Of course, I keep wondering why the guy who does AWA reviews for thesmartmarks.com is showing up in my head, but I try to chalk it off to looking at my own matches from the point of view of an objective viewer...at least, until something occurs to keep this from happening...

"And Christopher Daniels has grabbed a chair, and is locking Tom Goddard's ankle inside of it!"

Just then, I felt my ankle get Pillmanized as Daniels went through. Pain shot through the lower extremities of my body, as I tried to continue. I moved my ankle- just enough to know it wasn't broken...until Daniels repeated it with the other ankle, and more pain shot through me.

"Daniels is serious about winning!"

"You know what's going on in this matchup- it's all about the things that go to the winner!"

Yevon, I knew what was going on in that case- which is why, against what most people would say- I tried to walk on those legs. Luckily, they weren't broken...not yet. Unfortunately, a Daniels dropkick to me kept me down, until...

"Daniels is going for a big Ankle Lock now...!"

"Why would he go for this in a Ladder Match?"

"I think he's trying to put the hurt on Tom Goddard- keep him from any hope of getting him out!"

The Ankle Lock went through, and believe me, he was working stiffer than a 14 year old with his first copy of Playboy. I felt him keep the pressure on...and then, the pain amplified. I knew what it meant- the jerk broke my right ankle. I tried crawling- doing everything possible to stay in this matchup. I tried crawling on my arms to get to the ladder. I knew I couldn't climb it in this condition, but hey- if Daniels wanted to injure me for this, I would do the same to him. I pushed it over, almost with my last ounce of strength, and flipped over, sending my good left ankle into the ladder, kicking it over. Daniels headed out of the ring. Unfortunately, he headed right back in, and reworked it with my left ankle. Finally, I knew I had no tricks in my sleeve...he reset the ladder...he headed up it...rung by rung...he almost made it...

"Ninety-nine point one in the morning!"

"Good morning, Providence! I am Madison Carter, and with me is Gristleizer. It's 5:30 a.m. on a beautiful July 23rd, 2004! We've got some great music coming up, but first, these messages..."

I woke up almost groggy- hoping I could get back to bed. Strange- since the moment that it occurred, I've almost been haunted by that dream. I guess it's my mind paying me back...after all that wOw has done for me and my family- when they had their big chance to get regular PPVs, I couldn't repay them...

(TBC...)

I knew that I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep after that happened again, or at least, not until I got it out of my mind. Instead, I just decided to try and think of the good things that happened recently...where to begin there? Well, for starters, wOw finally got something resembling a major deal- The Wrestling Network agreed to make whacked Out wrestling one of its lynchpins, giving us a cable deal to be seen all around the UK! (Now, if only something similar would happen in the US...) It may be a problem, but it gives us some credibility, and it beats solely being for the benefit of Public Access...I'd liken that to the credibility my run gave the fed- only three of the federations in the whole thing got the money to continue- most of them went bankrupt or were bought outright originally by the AWA (Since MLW won the weekly PPVs and the name, they're still around. Besides from wOw, though, only IWA-Mid South survived the end of this.) Of course, most of the biggest-name wOw superstars then proceeded to jump ship, thinking they could do better- but who's counting? With the alliances we made with these two, our wrestlers are much more over than they used to be...In fact, since I'm thinking about it...rosters for them? (Suddenly, a smaller figure in the shape of my buddy Jared came over...)

(Re-Release Notes: In all Roster cases, assume that the rosters are woefully outdated for our services: In my diaries, even a 2-3 month change can make a huge difference. Expect the rosters to be updated when I get a chance to transfer the rosters, using the revolutionary technology of "take paper/pen, write them out on my crappy, Internet connection-less home CPU, and import them to the library or the cable kiosk in the mall- something like that, and put them in..." *sniff* I hate having no home Internet connection...I wanna go back to school...)

SD-Jared: "SUPER-DEFORMED JARED STEELE ROSTER POWER!"

All rosters updated to October 1st...

AWA: Major League Wrestling Roster [wOw wrestlers in BOLD].

Main Eventers:

Christopher Daniels (F, Old School Face)

Dustin Rhodes (F, Bad Ass)

Harry Potsmoker- Oh, sorry- I didn't tell you? Well, you probably should have guessed I'd be one of the wOw guys who AWAMLW picked as a regular there as well- I mean, I was a finalist. They said they would be reworking my gimmick after I return from injury, and I should be debuting very soon (probably in the next few weeks.) When I next head over there, I should be getting the style they want me working under...well, on with the AWA roster... (H, Arrogant)

Jerry Lynn (H, Show Stealer)

Ken Shamrock (F, Legitimate Athlete)

Kevin Nash (F, Cool)

Randy Savage (F, Hero)

Vader (F, Monster)

Chance Beckett (F, No Gimmick Needed)

Upper Midcarders:

Bryan Danielson (F, No Gimmick Needed)

Justin Credible (H, Arrogant)

Sabu (F, Show Stealer)

Terry Funk (F, Extremist)

Finale (H, Evil)

Frank Shamrock (F, Legitimate Athlete)

Jeff Hardy (F, Daredevil)

Low-Ki (H, Martial Arts)

Scott Hall (F, Degenerate)

Vanderlei Silva (H, Psycho)

Midcarders:

Alex Shelley (H, Arrogant)

??? (???)

Chris Kanyon (H, Old School Heel)

Dave Menne (F, No Gimmick Needed)

Harry Smith (F, Foreign Star)

Norman Smiley (F, Comedy Character)

Scoot Andrews (H, Old School Heel)

Steve Corino (H, Old School Heel)

Todd Shane (H, Bad Ass)

Who (H, Comedy Character)

Lower Midcarders:

Brandon Downard (H, Old School Heel)

Chris Dobbs (H, No Gimmick Needed)

Frankie Kazarian (F, Blue Chipper)

Homicide (H, Gangsta)

Ironwood (H, Foreign Star)

Jamie Kogyaru (F, Girl Power)

Joey Hamm (H, Sidekick)

Mike Shane (H, Bad Ass)

Mike Sullivan (H, Arrogant)

Nico (H, Foreign Star)

Rocky Romero (F, Cocky)

Shane Ballard (H, Dual-Sport Superstar)

Shannon Ballard (H, Dual-Sport Superstar)

Sharon Goddard (H, Old School Heel)

Stavros (H, Foreign Star)

Teddy Hart (F, No Gimmick Needed)

The Predator (H, Bad Ass)

TJ Wilson (F, No Gimmick Needed)

Tom Howard (F, Bad Ass)

Tony Mamaluke (H, Firey Italian)

Openers:

??? (???)

Bobby Quance (F, Highlight Reel)

Brett Downard (H, Putz)

Headhunter A (H, Extremist)

Headhunter B (H, Extremist)

Jason Knight (F, Extremist)

Jack Evans (F, Highlight Reel)

Joey Ryan (F, Cocky)

Matt LaPlaca (H, Psycho)

Prodigy wOw (H, Evolution)

Ricky Reyes (F, Cocky)

Scott Lost (F, Daredevil)

Managers:

Ariel (F, Cheerleader)

Jeff Richter (H, Sports Agent)

Kari-Chan (F, Dancer)

??? (???)

Lori Angel (F, Dancer)

Midajah (F, Seductress)

P.T. Midnite (H, Obnoxious)

Robbie Richter(H, Evil Boss)

Non-Wrestlers:

Bret Hart (F, Unique)

Hulk Hogan (F, Hero)

Jason Knight (F, Staff Member)

Currently under AWA Development Deals:

2 Tuff Tony, Ace Darling, Adrian Lynch, Aidan Nathans, Alan Stone, Astin Ambrose, Athena, Austin Aries, Axl Law, Azrael, Billy Blade, Billy Dream, Billy Kim, Bilvis Wesley, Brad Bradley, Brian XL, Brother YASSINI, Buck Quartermain, Buzz Stryker, Carlito Montana, Chance Romance, Charly Manson, Chase Tatum, Chris Alexander, Chris Payne, D.C. Money, Dagon Briggs, Danny Carney, Dave Greco, Derrick King, DJ Skittlez, Donnie DiCaprio, Fred Curry Jr., Sebastian Night

Well, that's about it for AWAMLW... could you pull up IWA-Mid South's roster, oh Super-Deformed version of one of my close personal friends?...

"Sure thing, Tom!"

IWA-Mid South Roster considers itself "ever-changing": Go to your next IWA-MS show to see all the big names we can get! IWA-MS: The new breed in wrestling entertainment!

Well, at least those are our big "allies", if you will...am I forgetting anything else major...darn! I almost forgot the biggest news of them all. Basically, my older brother Shane signed with WWE a few weeks ago! Basically, after my injury, the AWA was lost without their planned major World Title feud- they didn't expect anyone would actually get injured in their tournament, despite billing them as shoot fights. Anyway, someone had the bright idea to pencil Shane in to feud with Daniels, and when they fought, they stole the show! ***** matchup back in March! Shane finally begins to pick up some steam on the indy circuit, gets a big tryout about a month back up against Brad Richter at the Dunk...they stole the show again; Shane got a sweetheart 3-year deal that I've heard might have him debut on WWE TV without a match of OVW time, while Brad got a development deal; both on the spot! Due to wOw constraints, as of August 1, they'll both be going to the big time, and it has definitely been a long time coming! I mean, Shane had his first match in 1989, and Brad had his first in 1993! They've been wOw's rocks for this long, and never got a break until now!

I assume people know of WWE's roster, but I'll post what I know of it...I know Shane's already told me they've pencilled him in to join the Raw roster [and he heard rumors they're grooming Brad for a Raw spot as well] , so I'll focus on that part's roster here...:

Main Event:

Shawn Michaels (H-Cocky)

Triple H (H-Franchise Player)

Chris Benoit (F-No Gimmick Needed)

John Cena (F-Rapper)

Chris Jericho (F-Cocky)

Booker T (H-Sucka)

Upper Midcard:

AJ Styles (H-Cocky)

Bubba Ray Dudley (F-Extremist)

Christian York (F-Daredevil)

D-Von Dudley (F-Extremist)

Joey Matthews (F-Daredevil)

Lance Storm (F-Fun Babyface)

Lita (F-Tomboy)

Matt Hardy (H/Old School Heel- Currently under Psychiatric Counseling-On Leave from WWE)

Maven (H-Obnoxious)

Rhyno (H-Man Beast)

Rico (H-Prima Donna)

Scott Steiner (H-Monster)

The Hurricane (F-Comic Book Hero)

Trish Stratus (F-Old School Face)

Midcard:

Al Snow (H-Staff Member)

Batista (H-Monster)

Christopher Nowinski (H-Arrogant)

Crowbar (H-Psycho)

Jazz (H/Bad Ass)

Jerry Lawler (F-Royalty)

John Heidenreich (H-Monster)

Johnny Swinger (H-Arrogant)

Mark Henry (H-Legitimate Athlete)

Molly Holly (H/Girl Next Door)

Nicholas Dinsmore (H-Prima Donna)

Rene Dupree (F-Fun Babyface)

Rob Conway (F-Fun Babyface)

Rosey (F-Comic Book Hero)

Shane Goddard (H-Movie Star)

Shannon Moore (H-Lackey)

Simon Diamond (H-Arrogant)

Sylvain Grenier (F-Fun Babyface)

Test (H/Misogynist)

Tito Ortiz (T- Street Fighter)

Val Venis (F/Adult Film Star)

Victoria (T-Crazy)

Steve Blackman (H-Bodyguard)

X-Pac (F-Cocky)

Lower Midcard:

Bane (H-Occult)

???(???)

???(???)

???(???)

Orlando Jordan (F-Dual-Sport Superstar)

Rodney Mack (H/Bad Ass)

Seven (H-Occult)

Steven Richards (T/Putz)

??? (???)

Openers:

Bradley Richter (H/Prima Donna)

??? (???)

???(???)

??? (???)

Non Wrestlers:

Eric Bischoff (H/Evil Boss)

Jonathan Coachman (H/Staff Member)

Shane McMahon (F/Cool)

Steve Austin (F/People's Boss)

The Rock (H/Unique)

Vince McMahon (H/Unique)

Managers:

Alexis Laree (F-Cheerleader)

Dawn Marie (H-Slut)

Miss Jackie (H/Seductress)

Ric Flair (H/Suave)

Ms. Joni (H-Lawyer)

Stacy Keibler (F/Dancer)

Theodore Long (H/Angry Minority)

Current Ohio Valley Wrestling Roster:

Aaron Stevens, Alex Shane, Andy Douglas, Andy Van Dam, Anni King, Arch Kincaid, Billy Reil, Brandon Robinson, Cassidy O'Reilly, Chase Stevens, Christian Hartley, Doc Dean, El Hombre sin Nombre, Gail Kim, Josh Prohibition, Matt Martel, Melina Perez, Monica Mansfield, Nikita Fink, Onyx, Reese, Rory Fox, Taiji Ishimori, The King of Pop, Eric Mastrocola, Kevin Martel, Sherry Shock

Well, I assume that is most of it...I haven't gotten a chance to get to wOw, and it really is almost a pain to go to their website unless I'm wrestling for them, so I've got to go- I'm due to practice in-ring to get this rust off. I'll see you!

(He doesn't want to, But I can...)

wOw Main Event:

Women's Division:

Aja Kong (H, Monster)

Men's Division:

Chuck Palumbo (F, Old School Face)

Harry Smith (H, Punk)

Jeff Hardy (F, Daredevil)

Masato Tanaka (H, Extremist)

Tom Goddard (F, Old School Face)

Upper Midcarders:

Men's Division:

Black Chyna (H, Seductress)

Butterbean (H, Legitimate Athlete)

Cancer Boy (F, Underdog)

Chris Kanyon (H, Old School Heel)

Danny Doring (F, Cocky)

Scoot Andrews (H, Old School Heel)

Midcarders:

Ace Steel (F, None)

Magical Girl Essa Rios (F, Gender Bender)

Finale (H, Evil)

Frankie Kazarian (F, Blue Chipper)

Rocky Romero (H, Cocky)

Lower Midcarders:

57U (F, Nerd)

Adam Knoxville (F, Putz)

Alan Barrio (F, Daredevil)

Barbara Vixen (H, Bitch)

Ben Skilly (H, Lackey)

Ben Vincent (H, Authority Figure)

Billy Boy Barrio (F, Daredevil)

Billy Kim (H, Obnoxious)

Brandon Downard (H, Old School Heel)

Brett Downard (F, Comedy Character)

Chief Knobbs (H, Authority Figure)

Chris Cassidy (F, Blue Chipper)

HeartBurnKid (F, Cocky)

Cyberfreak (F, Bad Ass)

Danny Hillstead (H, Obnoxious)

Dave Powers (H, No Gimmick Needed)

Dean Powers (H, No Gimmick Needed)

Dexter Hart (F, Impressionist)

Diablos (H, Old School Heel)

Eco-Hazard (H, Monster)

El Zorro (F, Mysterious)

Eminoh (H, Rapper)

Forest Yuhas (H, Extremist)

Greg Burch (F, Loner)

Halo wOw (F, Occult)

Histeria II (H, Highlight Reel)

Inita Ho (H, Savage)

Ironwood (F, Punk)

Jamie Kogyaru (F, Girl Power)

Japanese Ghost (F, Mysterious)

Jared Steele (F, Old School Face)

Jay Matthews (H, Arrogant)

Jayce Simmons (F, Teen Idol)

Jerrelle Clark (F, Daredevil)

Joey Hamm (F, Loner)

John Roche (F, Bad Ass)

Johnny Blaze wOw (F, Rapper)

Kangor (T, Man Beast)

Kevin Hayes (H, Evil Pimp)

Kevin Killgore (F, Cool)

Kid Vicious (F, Blue Chipper)

La Parka II (F, Fun Babyface)

Lady Apache (F, None)

Latin Lover (F, Suave)

Lori Angel (F, Girl Power)

Macabre (F, Gothic)

Marshall Knox (F, Cowboy)

Matrix (F, Mysterious)

Matt LaPlaca (H, Bad Ass)

Mike Knox (F, Cowboy)

Mikey Henderson (F, Show Stealer)

Milo (F, Fun Babyface)

Mosco de la Merced (F, None)

Mr.Productive Anal Virginity (F, Gay)

Naphtali (F, None)

Newtype (H, Old School Heel)

Nico (F, Foreign Star)

Paradise (H, Occult)

Pretty Manny (F, Gender Bender)

Prodigy wOw (H, Old School Heel)

PsykoSlash (F, Psycho)

Ricky Reyes (F, Cocky)

Sharon Goddard (H, Bitch)

Stavros (F, Foreign Star)

Steve Evans (F, Teen Idol)

Sugar Man (H, Lackey)

The Phantom (H, Comic Book Villain)

Underfaker (F, No Gimmick Needed)

Opener:

Andy Jaxx (F, None)

Big Tony (F, Mafia)

Caryn Mower (H, Bitch)

Chasyn Rance (F, None)

Chris Freestone (F, Comedy Character)

Cuervo (H, Gothic)

Curt Daniels (F, None)

David Babylon (H, No Gimmick Needed)

Decniss Barrio (F, Daredevil)

Dino Callas (F, Old School Face)

Dr. Heresy (H, Arrogant)

Erica Porter (F, Girl Power)

General Apathy (F, Punk)

Hy-Zaya (F, None)

John Boring (H, Old School Heel)

Johnny Vandal (F, Gangsta)

J-Rad (F, Egomaniac)

Justice (F, None)

King Arthur Pendragon (F, Royalty)

Lance Silva (H, None)

Lexie Fyfe (F, None)

Lil' Nate (F, Fun Babyface)

Mamoru-kun (F, Comic Book Hero)

Matt Sydal (F, None)

Melissa Coates (H, Legitimate Athlete)

Memphis Raines (F, None)

Mercedes Martinez (H, Tomboy)

Mike Kruel (F, No Gimmick Needed)

Miss Janeth (H, None)

Mr.Perfect II (F, No Gimmick Needed)

MR2 (F, None)

Nate Webb (H, None)

Patricio del Chulo (H, Gangsta)

Paul E. (F, Mafia)

Poison (H, Metalhead)

Richard J. Criado (F, Cocky)

Rio Storm (H, Bad Ass)

Roderick Strong (H, No Gimmick Needed)

Sara del Ray (F, Equality Fighter)

Seth Knight (H, Cheater)

Skag Rollins (H, Cheater)

Tiffany (H, None)

Tiga (F, Comic Book Hero)

Tony Cobuzzi (H, Lackey)

Trey Thomas (F, Old School Face)

XM6 (F, Nerd)

Yu Phuc Dup (H, Old School Heel)

Jobbers:

Bryce Samuels (H, Authority Figure)

Hand Maid Mully (F, Comedy Character)

Travis Corleone (H, Mafia)

Truth Martini (H, None)

Zeeboe (H, Dude)

Edited by Reflecto

August 1:

While I was looking for something to do that day, I got a call.

"Who is it?"

Voice: "The conquering hero, bro!"

"Shane! What's going on?"

Shane: "Just calling from a house show we're doing over in Rio de Janeiro- man, you won't believe it. All the title changes on this card...anyway, I wanted to make sure you watch tonight- I hear that my vignettes will start on Heat!"

"Awesome! I guess it's really official- you've finally made it to the big time!"

Shane: "I know. It's amazing, huh? All this time I thought you'd make WWE first, man- why would anyone have wanted a broken-down guy out there 15 years with only one minor cup of coffee for ECW to his name?"

"Dude- do not say that. Admit to yourself- you've always been that good. Now the world's finally taking notice of just how good you are."

Shane: "I guess you're right. Got to go- keep wOw rocking for me!"

"You got it!" I was excited- apparently, all the rumors of Shane being fast-tracked for stardom was true. I was left just wondering what was going on for him...

I proceeded to hang up the hotel phone. I hope Tom's going to watch the show tonight- knowing as many familiar faces will be seeing what they created for me as possible will be necessary. Luckily, they brought a tape of Heat over, so I was able to see what was going on...

WWE Sunday Night Heat

The pyro went off again as we were "welcomed" to another episode of Sunday Night Heat. He's Coach, he's Al Snow, and we're ready for the best B-Show action we can get! (L.Ron, somebody shoot me now...)

John Heidenreich v. Seven

John Heidenreich comes down to the ring first, which leads to questions: Why is this guy still jerking curtains? I mean, sure he's untalented and injures people, but...he's big! And...BIG! Come on, Vince, you need to push him- he's BIG! It looks like he'll get a win, as that dark music comes on, and we have the Darkness' Children, Seven and Bane. Well, we've got to go into BAH-GAWD HOSS MODE! Seven's got the matchup this time, as we get big generic brawling from the two of them. Seven does his somewhat decent style of brawling (I see good things from him...), while Little Johnny tries to counter by injuring him. Just when things looked bleakest, Bane headed in and interfered on Seven's behalf, leading to that nice Darkness Fall choke bomb of his for the win. At least the right big brawler won- and to boot, the Darkness' Children kicked Heidenreich's ass to boot! My prayers were answered...

(56,69,55)

After the break, Theodore Long and Rodney Mack came out to assault my senses...

Long: "LEMME HOLLA AT YA PLAYA! Now, I don't know who the whitey be who's haterizin' on us, keepin' my boy Rodney Mack down, but I don't like it! B'lee dat! Not that this is anything new...I mean, when's there ever been a black world champion?" The fans kept shouting "Ron Killings" or "Booker T" to that aspect- and WWE thought the former was a waste and the latter wasn't worth the World Title...

"Hold up...I mean, when has the WWE ever had a black World Champion?" The fans chanted "Rocky"..."I meant to say...when has the WWE ever had a black World Champion who happened to be Thuggin' and Buggin', with Theodore Long? Never, that's when! B'Lee Dat,Playa!" Just then, Steven Richards came out- gee, I'm loaded with indifference to this match...

Steven Richards v. Rodney Mack

Memo to WWE: Fire Rodney Mack. Right now. I don't know what pictures Jazz must have of someone in Creative, but come on- you fired Billy Kidman despite him being married to Torrie, you can sure as hell Sack the Mack... Steven Richards tried his hardest to at least bring Mack to a watchable matchup, but to no avail, as Rodney Mack's black hole of heinositude sucked all the watchable nature from this matchup. Thankfully, the string of "white boys" who put over this guy didn't continue, as Richards beat him clean with a Stevie T. Wow...putting the right people over two in a row? Incredible...

(55, 65, 54)

After this match, a commercial aired for Smackdown Your Vote. According to this, they've managed to get nearly a half-million people so far to register to vote in the upcoming 2004 election, which isn't a bad thing. Remember, as was said by wrestler du jour this time (in this case, The Hurricane), "No matter who you vote for, Voting is the REAL Heroic thing to do!"

After the break, a vignette came on...

(INT. The mountains of Vermont. A sign came up on the TitanTron:)

"DOC DEAN ON: The Environment."

Doc Dean: "Hello, wrestling fans. Now, you may wonder why I am here, in the beautiful woods of Vermont. Quite simply, I am here to show all of you what ALL of America should be like! Here, the environmental problems so rampant in the rest of this country are almost nonexistent, the result of the great standards that were set here for years. This should prove what an environment should be like- not like what George W. Bush has done in this country. He tears up the natural beauty of America, he invades other countries to destroy their environment, and he does it all to line the pockets of him and his oil robber baron cronies! Because of this and the rest of the atrocities we have, I urge you all to rally behind me, so we can prove to everyone that THE DOC...IS...IN!"

Coach: "Oh, dear god, what the hell is up with this Doc Dean guy?"

Al Snow: "He's an Un-American, that's what he is!"

Coach: "That's right- if you don't like the way we do things here, well, 'Doc', GET THE 'F' OUT, and take these 'supporters' you have with you!"

(Re-Release Notes: If you look in EWBIII, you will see that this show [the first appearance of this gimmick] was posted on January 23. This is important, as its long before Howard Dean's Presidential campaign sank like a lead zeppelin, and was made when it seemed likely Dean would have gotten the Democratic nomination. This was disappointing that it failed, even without the gimmick- In my view, the only way that there can be any noticeable changes in government is if you elect the farthest to either side. Without that, you're only voting between a blue suit and a gray suit. (Either way, you have to believe that with how the WWE's vilified the French with La Resistance and the anti-war view as a heel stance [including such things as JR quotes like "We don't need to care about other countries, we're American!" in the case of the former], you just KNOW that something like this to make voting against Bush a heel action must be on the desks of the WWE right now...Until the next Re-Release Note that goes with this character, do the Heel move in November!)

(40)

The Dudley Boyz v. La Resistance

Okay, stop me if you've heard this one before...La Resistance starts out on the offensive, making sure to do that "We're So Goddamned French" dance that makes everyone give them massive heel heat, as normal. Suddenly, The Dudley Boyz take the offensive because, well, they're the Dudleyz and that's what they do. From there, WASSUP! Diving headbutt (which still works- WASSUP! is so 2000, as is the Dudleyz' act), Tables are gotten, 3D, Dudleyz win again. Shouldn't they both be working indy shows as solos to spike ticket sales by now?

(74, 77, 67)

Val Venis v. Test

And the calvalcade of "They STILL work there?" guys continues- why these two survived the roster cuts a few months back and guys like Ultimo and Kanyon didn't is beyond me. To be fair, the two put on a fairly decent matchup, proving at least they still belong. Venis has always been underrated, and Test held his own in the match. Pretty believable ending, as Test wins cleanly with the Test Drive because, well, he's big and that's what gets you pushes. Not half bad matchup.

(70, 74, 64)

(INT. A green screen shows up, with a sign in the middle similar to a motion picture rating:)

"The Following has been rated "R" for Violence, Slight Language, and Large amounts of Attitude."

The screen went dark as words came onto the screen...

V/O: "For too long, people have said I didn't have what it takes."

On-screen: "Considered the feel-good story of 2004..."

V/O: "They said I didn't have what it took- it was time to wind it down. The young guns had passed me by."

On-screen: "An Epic 15 Years in the Making..."

V/O: "But now, everything I've worked nearly half of my life for is here for the taking, and it's finally time for the world to see what it is that I've got. When it gets so close, all I can say is..."

On-Screen: " '...The Breakout Performance of 2004...A[n]...Star [is] Born!'- Some Internet Smark who thinks he knows everything about wrestling but can't because he's not in the business because if he was of course he'd realize Hardcore Holly and Bradshaw are the greatest wrestlers in the universe so ha ha..." (the onscreen graphics give way to a face indy marks would recognize as Shane Goddard.)

Face: "...Time to Steal the Show!"

(A montage follows to "Same Old Song", including scenes of car chases and shootouts interspersed with scenes of Shane Goddard wrestling. After around 30 seconds, the shot ends...)

V/O: "These WWE guys may be good...but they're no SUPERSTAR..."

On-Screen:

SHANE GODDARD

Coming Soon to an Arena Near You...

(79)

I was ecstatic! The vignette came out better than I thought it would. Apparently, they really are serious about pushing me. I was already walking on air, to the point where I couldn't even pay attention to the other two matches on the card, which I heard went:

Batista d. Maven cleanly by Sit-Out Powerbomb 74, 56, 62

Matt Hardy d. Lance Storm via interference by 'Sexy MF'er' Alexis Laree (77,82, 71)

(60)

I can't wait for tomorrow- they said they'll be building me up for a few weeks more, so there may be more vignettes to come. I can definitely see this'll be a fun ride...

(To Be Continued...)

August 2.

Where do I begin? Today was hectic to say the least. Mondays usually are, mostly due to The Wrestling Network's getting behind these great American indy feds. This leads to a lot of exposure- between wOw's taped B-Shows airing at 7:00 p.m. as the lead in to AWA-MLW's show at 9 that goes live on TWN and Sunshine Network in the US, there's a lot of potential stuff that could be fun. Add to this the fact that my brother's inside info that he'd be on the Raw roster means that now there's a reason to watch that show (well, besides getting my fix of necrophilia...), and all the work I have leads me to believe that the Boomtown Rats had a point in their classic song. Luckily, I knew that since it was taped last week, there'd be no chance that I would show up on this week's edition of wOw Sin. In addition, the massive amount of wOw wrestlers appearing for AWAMLW meant I basically got extra commentary from the wrestlers involved- always a cool thing. Of course, I was at the taping, so I knew the results beforehand...

Truth Martini beat Bryce Samuels by Tornado DDT (45,0, 22)

Jamie Kogyaru beat Erica Porter to retain the National Women's Title (29, 58, 43)...Oh, I didn't mention that part yet? Well, it seems that the AWA had wanted to make some of their titles more prestigious when they officially kicked it off at the Super 8, so they got the idea to have the wOw Women's Champion [already considered a big prize] be recognized by AWAMLW as their Women's champs as well, turning the wOw Women's Title into the National Women's Championship. Not a bad thing if you want to add some prestige, really... After the match, Sharon Goddard ran in and attacked the two competitors...

Sharon: "Ah, Tom- watching the Sin tape? I see you got to my matchup..."

"Of course. My one question, though- why go with this deal? I thought you were happy basically training in wOw and specializing there..."

Sharon: "Come on. Between Shane debuting with WWE and you becoming the hottest thing on the Indy circuit, I felt I could still compete. Unfortunately, I'm too old to make a major run outside our friendly confines, too American and old to go back to Japan to wind down my career, and too ugly to sign with WWE or TNA. I figure, a big multi-promotion feud with Jamie will be the best way to give me that last major run as a threat in America..."

"Oh, yeah. Sure. You just wanted to get the opportunity to roll around on the mat with a 20-year-old blonde and get paid big money for it..."

Sharon: "Well, that too, but mostly the last major run thing...I am a serious wrestler, after all..."

"SURE...I believe you..."

Sharon: "I've got a match tonight - I'll see you later. You might want to rest up- I heard them talking that you'll redebut tonight..." YIKES...that's a big development...eh, I'll continue watching this for now until I get confirmation...

Nate Webb beat 57U by Chair-Sault (24, 63, 43)

The Nobodies beat the Havana Pitbulls (46, 75, 60) Just as this match went through, Joey Hamm and Kari-Chan came over to continue the visiting...

Kari-Chan: "DARLING! I heard you were returning today, Tommy-kun! *glomp* I missedyoumissedyoumissedyoumissedyoumissedyoumissedyoumissedyoumissedyou!"

"Hey, Kari- I see you made the cut..."

Joey: "Are you kidding, man? Of course she did. It seems her catgirl act has made her very popular here- they basically consider her the AWA's answer to Lollipop."

"So...eye candy?"

Kari: "Why do you have to be so mean, Tommy-kun? Eh, no biggie because now you're back and we can get on with our magical story of love-love..."I saw Kari get starry-eyed (and could've sworn I saw little hearts around her) as me and Joey continued talking...

Joey: "She's probably going to be out of it for a while, man, so I'll give you the info. Basically, due to Greg and Steve's not being here..." Ah, yet another fun thing for wOw's continued rise- both Joey's tag partner Greg Burch and my tag partner Steve Evans got offered work by NWATNA in April, and haven't been doing that bad, last I checked- Burch has become CarWreck, one of Raven's new lackeys, while Steve's torn shit up in the X-Division...

Joey: "Are you going to digress anymore? Anyway, they feel like to get through that, me and you should team up here. I was just as surprised as you must be- I felt you deserve a singles run..."

"No problem- if it's what they want, I'll go with it." (DAMMIT! I'm the finalist in the Super-8, I deserved a big singles push!)

Joey: "Excellent. Let's go kick some ass- our first match will be tonight. Get ready..." Okay...and as long as she's here...

"Oh, Kari...It would REALLY help me out if you would go into Super-Deformed mode and report the rest of these matches for the people..." Ah, I love having girls who you know are totally, butt-crazy in love with me do all the really boring stuff...

Kari: "Sure thing, Tommy-kun! SUPER-DEFORMED KARI-CHAN REPORT POWER!"

Sailor Essa d. Sugar Man by DQ following interference by Barbara Vixen (tee hee...I forgot the match details...who cares, Sailor Essa's costume was SOOOOO kawaii! I made it, ya know- yep, uh huh...)

Kangor d. Finale in one of those icky brawl matches... (42, 79, 60)

Frankie Kazarian d. Scoot Andrews to retain the wOw Cruiserweight Title (49, 87, 68)

Chris Hamrick d. Cibernetico to retain the wOw International Title. After the match, Danny Doring came down and attacked Hamrick...(50, 72, 61)

Overall: 50