World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Guest meripu1

I enjoyed this weeks Raw with the high points being the confrontation between Bret and Sid and the stuff with the main event. Im looking forward to those feuds culminating at the next event.

Good stuff.

user posted image

Date: February 11th, 1996

Arena: Mike A. Myers Stadium

Attendance: 7,538

Ticket Sales: $301,520

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Crush taking on Aldo Montoya!

Chris Chavis and Kama with Ted DiBiase Vs. Godwinns with Hillbilly Jim

This one was a rematch from last week. It was a pretty good match to get the new tag team of Chavis and Kama over. Kama and Chavis isolated Phineous Godwinn early on and gave Henry's cousin a beating. They double teamed Phineous behind the referee's back most of the match and at times Ted DiBiase would get involved! Phineous would take a beating until he was finally able to tag Henry in. Henry came into the ring and cleaned house taking down Chavis and Kama with right hands and then followed up by running them over with stiff clotheslines! Henry was left alone in the ring with Kama while Phineous did battle with Chavis on the outside. Henry had Kama set up for the Slop Drop but Kama ended up countering it into the Supreme Driver! Kama hooked the legs and scored the 1,2,3 over Henry! Afterwards Kama, Chavis and DiBiase headed to the back while Hillbilly Jim and Phineous checked on Henry.

76, 68, 84 ***

Interview with Razor Ramon

We're taken to the locker room area where we see Razor Ramon standing by.

Razor Ramon- Sean Waltman huh? You think you're tough because you got a name change chico? Well to me you're still that no good kid! Sean Waltman you cost me my Intercontinental Championship and that doesn't fly well with the chicos. At In Your House "No Escape" there will be no escape for you chico! Sean Waltman you will get the beating of a lifetime when you get inside that ring with me. And Ted DiBiase if you get involved I'll kick your butt too!

The scene fades and we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jake Roberts Vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte

A decent match considering that Jake is so broken down now a days. Pierre started off jumping Jake from behind and beat him down in the corner like a dog. Pierre got a couple near falls over Jake but he couldn't keep Roberts down. Roberts fought back and hit Lafitte with big right hands and chops to the chest. Jake went for a early DDT attempt but Lafitte countered into a big sit out powerbomb! Lafitte headed up top and attempted the Cannonball but Roberts rolled out of the way! Roberts then again made a come back and finished Lafitte off with a quick DDT for the 1,2,3. Afterwards Jake "The Snake" celebrated his win.

65, 64, 67 *

Interview with Diesel

We were taken back to the locker room area where we see "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel standing by. Diesel looks extremely cocky today as he prepares to talk.

Diesel- Undertaker I couldn't help but to hear your comments about me from this past Monday night. You think "Big Daddy Cool" is scared of you? Come on give me a break deadman. Diesel isn't scared of anyone! Hell I stood face to face with you and kicked the crap out of you! Undertaker you might think you're the big man around here but everyone knows I'm far superior than you. I'm a genetic wonder Undertaker! I was the champion for almost a year! I'm the very best that the WWF has. I'm the best big man to have ever stepped foot in the ring. I won all three titles within one year! Hell you been here what almost six years and you've only been the WWF Champion for what? Six days? Three days? One day? Undertaker if you want me at In Your House "No Escape" you got it. Hell it's not going to be a match since that banana peeling Gorilla Monsoon won't allow me to wrestle at the PPV. But hey if you show up I'll be there. It doesn't have to be sanctioned by anyone! Lets see how tough you are when you're face to face with Diesel!

The scene fades and we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow with Ted DiBiase Vs. Fatu

Fatu actually looked decent in there but then again Al Snow was the one carrying him. Fatu started off red hot taking Snow off of his feet with right hands. Fatu then hit a couple clotheslines and threw Al Snow out to the floor! Fatu and Snow brawled on the outside and Fatu sent Al Snow to the steel ring post face first! Fatu then rammed Snow's head into the steel steps! Ted DiBiase tried to get involved but Fatu super kick DiBiase right in the chest! The distraction though allowed Al Snow though send Fatu to the steel ring post face first! They went back inside the ring where Al Snow used three suplexes one right after the other to get a couple near falls on Fatu. Al Snow went for the Million Dollar Dream late in the match but Fatu countered out of it and threw Snow down to the canvas. Fatu then fought back making a short come back hitting Snow with a couple clotheslines and a atomic drop. Fatu went for a clothesline but Snow ended up ducking it and locking Al Snow into the Million Dollar Dream! Fatu quickly tapped out! Afterwards Ted DiBiase came into the ring smiling and raised Al Snow's arm high in the air. Superstars went to a commercial break with Al Snow and Ted DiBiase standing over Fatu.

68, 61, 75 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Crush and Ted DiBiase

Superstars return from the break and we're taken from the back where Dok Hendrix is standing by with Crush and Ted DiBiase.

Dok Hendrix- Crush up next you're about to go one on one with Aldo Montoya one of the brightest WWF superstars in the new WWF generation. But one thing these people have got to be wondering is why have you been going after Ahmed Johnson?

Ted DiBiase- Why Dok Hendrix? That's for Crush to know and for you to find out! Ahmed Johnson you want to know why Crush has been attacking you as of late? Because he doesn't like you it's quite simple actually! Ahmed Johnson you seem to be undefeated and well Crush is going to make a name for himself by not only ending your undefeated streak but putting you out permanently! And Aldo Montoya today Crush will make an example out of you!

Dok Hendrix- Fans don't go away because when Superstars returns from the break we'll see Crush take on Aldo Montoya!

Ted DiBiase gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Crush with Ted DiBiase Vs. Aldo Montoya

This one was a quick squash match. Montoya got no offense in here as Crush dominated him from the start. Crush beat Aldo in the corner and nailed him with right hands following up by stomping away on the Portuguese Man O'War. Crush delivered a big piledriver to Montoya and then lifted him up Crush delivered the Heart Punch to Aldo Montoya and Montoya feel down to the canvas barely moving! Crush hooked the legs and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards Crush dragged Aldo back up and set him up for another Heart Punch! But that was stopped when Ahmed Johnson came running down from the back with a steel chair! Crush quickly fled the ring as Johnson got inside the ring armed with a steel chair! Superstars went off the air with Ahmed Johnson standing tall in the ring as Crush and DiBiase looked on.

70, 62, 78 **1/4

Overall Rating- 76

TV Rating- 2.84

Competition

WCW Superbrawl

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.21

Attendance- 13,235

Ticket Sales- $794,100

Pay Per View Revenue- $3,025,000

LATMF Desperate Measures

Attendance- 907

Ticket Sales- $27,210

"Al Snow and Fatu didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Owen Hart? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Shawn Michaels

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values."- Sophie

In other news

1. Helen Pring has taken over control of LATMF!

2. Viacom Inc. have ended their sponsorship deal with LATMF due to the increasingly risky material that they are using.

user posted image

Date: February 18th, 1996

Arena: The Louisville Gardens

Current Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

Shawn Michaels Vs. Owen Hart

Number one contenders match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship

Razor Ramon Vs. Sean Waltman

Ahmed Johnson and Godwinns Vs. Steve Austin, Al Snow and Crush

Jake Roberts and Yokozuna Vs. British Bulldog and Vader

*Plus Diesel and Undertaker are scheduled to go face to face!*

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest MaxMini

I hope you follow Shawn Micheals advice and have him continue to feud with Owen after he wins the title. I would love to see Owen win the title.

The PPV is looking great! HBK and Owen will definatly be a MOTY candidate I think. The push of Steve Austin and Sean Waltman is looking good aswell. Keep it up man!

Guest meripu1

I like all of the matches added onto the PPV so far, except for maybe the 6 man tag team match as it just doesnt look right, but, Austin will probably get the pin for his team anyway so at least it will be a way for his push to continue and for him to get a PPV victory.

user posted image

Date: February 12th, 1996

Arena: Joe Louis Arena

We're six days away from In Your "No Escape" and tonight we're coming to you live from Detroit, Michigan! And what a main event we have in store for the fans. Sycho Sid takes on the Intercontinental Champion Goldust in a non title match! Can Sycho Sid score the win on the way to his WWF Championship match this Sunday night? Or can we see Goldust pull out another big win over a huge WWF Superstar?

Tonight we'll hear from the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. What does HBK have to say about his match this Sunday night with Owen Hart? Will we see Owen Hart show up?

Diesel is also expected to be at Monday Night Raw. What does Diesel have to say about Undertaker? Will Diesel show up Sunday night to get into a confrontation with Undertaker?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Marc Mero Vs. Billy Gunn

Crush, Al Snow and Steve Austin Vs. Bob Holly and Godwinns

Ahmed Johnson and Savio Vega Vs. The Bodydonnas

British Bulldog Vs. Jake Roberts

Sycho Sid Vs. Goldust *Main Event*

Plus we'll hear from Razor Ramon, Bret Hart plus much more!

user posted image

Date: February 12th, 1996

Arena: Joe Louis Arena

Attendance: 7,522

Ticket Sales: $300,880

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Sycho Sid taking on Goldust in a non title match!

Marc Mero with Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Billy Gunn with Bart Gunn

Mero didn't seem too convertable with Hunter Hearst Helmsley being out there at ringside with him. Mero carried Billy Gunn to a good match here tonight. Billy started off red hot taking Mero down with clotheslines and right hand. Billy tossed Mero around the ring a couple times which made Helmsley look disgusted at Marc Mero. Mero eventually fought back and threw Billy out to the floor! But instead of helping Mero, Helmsley just stood back and told Mero he wasn't doing his job for him! Mero continued dominating Billy as soon as Billy got back into the ring. Mero got a couple close near falls on Billy Gunn but Hunter Hearst Helmsley didn't seem too impressed with his tag team partner. Mero had Billy Gunn down and headed up top. Mero attempted his Wild thing finisher but Billy Gunn moved out of the way! Billy then fought back getting more near falls over Marc Mero. Billy Gunn went for a suplex but Helmsley grabbed Billy's foot making Mero fall over on top of Gunn! Gunn tried to kick out but Helmsley grabbed his foot which allowed Mero to get the 1,2,3!

77, 74, 80 **3/4

Hunter has a challenge for the champs!

Afterwards Bart Gunn looked shocked and argued with the decision to the referee as Billy Gunn joined in! Mero and Helmsley headed to the back but Helmsley was able to get a microphone! Helmsley and Mero stood on the entry way staring down Smoking Gunns. Helmsley prepares to talk.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Hey Bart and Billy! What the world just saw was my tag team partner Marc Mero beat you! And I have noticed that you two girls don't have opponents for the Pay Per View this Sunday night! How about you two put the gold on the line against us? Are you two scared or something? Come on! Put the gold on the line against us!

Billy Gunn grabs a microphone as Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Marc Mero look on.

Billy Gunn- You're darn right we accept you no good punk!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Good! Because this Sunday night we're going to be the new tag team champions! Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Marc Mero are going to dominate you two!

Helmsley's music hits to boos as Smoking Gunns stare down Helmsley and Mero. Helmsley looks rather cocky while Mero looks a bit angry at Helmsley. Helmsley and Mero headed to the back as Billy and Bart stay in the ring playing the crowd.

Vince and JR questioned why Hunter Hearst Helmsley would want to go after the Tag Team Championship instead of going after singles gold. Jim Ross mentions that Marc Mero does not look happy about Helmsley's challenge. Vince then told us that we'd hear from Undertaker after Monday Night Raw comes back from the break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Undertaker and Paul Bearer

Monday Night Raw returns from the break and we're taken to the back where we see Undertaker standing by with his manager Paul Bearer who has the urn in hand.

Paul Bearer- "Big Daddy Cool" We heard your comments. Oh yes we did! We heard about you not being scared of my Undertaker? Well everyone knows it's a lie! Oh yes it's a big fat lie! Yes it is! Diesel you said you'd be at In Your House "No Escape"? Well Undertaker will be there as well! You want a non sanctioned fight? Undertaker accepts! Oh yes he does! Diesel lets see how scared you'll be at In Your House "No Escape"!

Undertaker- Diesel for years I have been here in the WWF and everyone has fallen at my feet. I've beaten giants day in and day out. I ran all of them out the WWF. And Diesel I'll run you out of the WWF too if I have to. Diesel you might claim that I don't scare you but everyone knows you're running scared. At In Your there will be no escape for you. It might not be a sanctioned match but you will get a early preview of what's going to happen to you. Diesel soon it'll be time for you to rest in peace!

Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

We're taken back to the announce position as the interview ends. Vince and JR says that Undertaker means business! They hype the confrontation between Diesel and Undertaker scheduled to take place at In Your House "No Escape". Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with Vince and JR hyping the big six men tag match coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Crush, Steve Austin and Al Snow with Ted DiBiase Vs. Bob Holly and Godwinns with Hillbilly Jim

Decent six men tag team match here but the announcers spent the match talking about the big Shawn Michaels versus Owen Hart match at In Your House as well as the big WWF Championship Cage match between Bret Hart and Sycho Sid. The Corporation isolated Bob Holly early on and triple teamed him through out the match. Bob Holly tried to make the tag a couple times but someone would always stop him. Bob Holly was eventually able to make the tag as he hit Austin with a stiff clothesline taking Austin off of his feet! Holly then made the hot tag to Henry Godwinn! All hell broke loose and all six men went at it! Phineous ended up out on the floor with Snow while Holly fought Crush on near the entry way leaving Austin alone in the ring with Henry! Henry beat Austin around the ring and tossed him around the ring. Henry went for the Slop Drop but Austin countered into a roll up using the tights for the win! Afterwards Ted DiBiase and The Corporation headed to the back victorious to boos from the crowd.

72, 66, 79 **1/4

Vince and JR couldn't believe that Steve Austin cheated to get the win. Vince mentioned that Sunday night it would be alot different because Ahmed Johnson would be in there. Vince then hyped his special interview with "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel coming up!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Diesel

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Vince McMahon standing in the ring holding a microphone.

Vince McMahon- Ladies and gentlemen at this time allow me introduce to you a man who's a former World Wrestling Federation Champion. A triple crown winner in the WWF the man who's from Detroit, Michigan ladies and gentlemen "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel!

"Diesel Blues" hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd as Diesel makes his way down to the ring wearing street clothes. Diesel slaps hands with a couple fans at ringside before getting inside the ring. Diesel raises his arm high in the air as his pyros go off.

Vince McMahon- Thank you for joining us tonight Diesel. Now Diesel we just heard comments from Undertaker. Undertaker says he'll see you this Sunday night for your special non sanctioned confrontation. Diesel the question everyone wants to know is are you scared of Undertaker?

Diesel- Vince McMahon what kind of stupid question is that? Come on you think I'm scared of Undertaker? Please.... Undertaker you might have all the boys in the back scared but the fact of the matter is "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel ain't scared of anyone! Undertaker you've been a big force in the WWF but everyone knows I'm the best big man to have ever stepped foot in a WWF ring. Undertaker you don't scare me. Not by a long shot and all my fans in my hometown know it!

Vince McMahon- Diesel what about the non sanctioned confrontation between you and Undertaker? It won't be a match what can expect to see between you two men?

Diesel- McMahon it'll be a fight. There won't be any referees or anything. Hell Undertaker wants a fight he'll get one. It can't be a match because that moron Gorilla Monsoon won't allow me to wrestle at Sunday's Pay Per View. Gorilla Monsoon knows if I was wrestling Undertaker Sunday night I'd beat him in the center of the ring one, two, three! Undertaker Sunday night you want a fight you got one pal! I will destroy you in the ring! Undertaker you will learn why nobody can take down "Diesel Power".

Vince McMahon- Diesel what are your comments about the WWF Championship? You have made it clear that you want the belt back. But when you get your shot at the title the man you could be facing is your friend Shawn Michaels.

Diesel- Vince don't try to be a smart ass and stir the pot up between the Dudes With Attitude. It could be Shawn hell I don't know who'll be the champion. First things first and that is I'm going to destroy Undertaker. After I'm done showing my dominance and proving to everyone why I'm the genetic wonder Gorilla Monsoon will have no other choice but to make me number one contender. If Shawn's the champion when I get my title shot then we'll fight. Hell Bret Hart or Sycho Sid could be the champion after I'm done with Undertaker. To me it doesn't matter because I want the WWF Championship back around my waist! I don't fear no one McMahon!

Vince McMahon- Thank you for the interview Diesel, Ladies and gentlemen "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel!

"Diesel Blues" hits the arena to cheers from the crowd as Diesel stays in the ring and poses. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with Jim Ross hyping the tag team match coming up next.

Diesel gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson and Savio Vega Vs. The Bodydonnas with Sunny

The Bodydonnas made Johnson and Vega look great out there. This was a squash match more or less with Savio Vega and Ahmed Johnson dominating The Bodydonnas. Sunny tried to get The Bodydonnas in control of the match but Ahmed Johnson ended up scaring her off. Johnson won the match for his team after delivering a huge spinebuster to Skip! Johnson then dragged Skip up to his feet and delivered the pearl River Plunge for the win as Savio was fighting Zip on the outside. Afterwards Ahmed Johnson and Savio Vega headed to the back as Sunny came into the ring. Sunny threw a fit and told The Bodydonnas that she's done managing those two losers! Sunny then headed to the back as The Bodydonnas were left in the ring alone.

81, 72, 90 ***1\2

The announcers couldn't believe that Sunny's done with The Bodydonnas. Jim Ross said that Sunny's a gold digger and you shouldn't trust her. They wondered who her next client would be as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ted DiBiase has a few words for Razor Ramon

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of Ted DiBiase playing to boos from the crowd. Ted DiBiase makes his way down to the ring carrying microphone with a cocky look on his face. DiBiase gets inside the ring as the fans continue to boo him.

Ted DiBiase- Now earlier tonight we all saw the dominance of The Corporation. Sunday night there's another match involving a member of The Corporation. And that man is Sean Waltman! You know the man who all you people used to love! You people made him out to be a kid. Well all of that has changed! He's not a kid anymore! In fact he's going right to the top of the WWF! And he'll start this Sunday night when he defeats Razor Ramon! Sean Waltman is going to destroy your "Bad Guy" and prove to everyone that he's the very best young athlete in the WWF! But he's not here tonight. I came out here to talk to you Razor Ramon! Razor Ramon it's been almost three years since you ended my career! Remember SummerSlam '93? You were the one that beat me in my final match in the WWF! And I haven't forgotten about it! I want you to come down here to get the beating I owe you from three years ago! Come on Razor Ramon! Are you a coward? If you're any kind of man you'll come down to this ring and fight me! I've been waiting for you to fight me for a very long time "chico"!

Ted DiBiase doesn't have to wait too long because the music of Razor Ramon hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd! Razor Ramon walks down to the ring wearing street clothes as the crowd goes wild. Razor gets inside the ring and stares down Ted DiBiase.

Ted DiBiase- You don't know how long I've been waiting for this Razor! You ruined my last match! I was set to go out like a star and you got in the way of that! Razor Ramon I have been wanting to beat you down for a long time!

Ted DiBiase swings a right hand at Razor but it's blocked and Razor ends up nailing Ted DiBiase with big right hands to the face! Razor backs Ted DiBiase into the corner and stomps a mud hole on Ted DiBiase! Razor drags Ted DiBiase up out of the corner and signals for Razor's Edge! Razor puts Ted DiBiase in between his legs but Sean Waltman comes running down from the back with a steel chair in hand! Waltman drills Razor in the back with the chair! Razor slowly falls down as DiBiase gets up. DiBiase puts the boots to Ramon as the crowd boos. Waltman tells Ted DiBiase to stand Razor up! Ted DiBiase grabs Razor Ramon up and Waltman drills Razor right over the head with a brutal chair shot! Razor Ramon is left down on the canvas as Waltman throws the steel chair down and grabs the microphone.

Sean Waltman- You don't look so damn tough now do you Razor? Yeah! This Sunday night only one man is going to win and that'll be me pal! You've held me back long enough Razor! And now it's time for the Sean Waltman era to begin in the WWF!

Waltman's music hits the arena to boos as Ted DiBiase and Sean Waltman look down on Razor Ramon who's left out and cold. Waltman and DiBiase head to the back as Razor Ramon is left down and out in the ring. Monday Night Raw then goes to a commercial break.

Razor Ramon lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog with Vader Vs. Jake Roberts with Yokozuna

Vader and Yokozuna were out there just to hype the British Bulldog and Vader versus Yokozuna and Jake Roberts this Sunday night. Bulldog and Jake had a decent match considering that Jake is so broken down here in 1996. Bulldog had control of the match right from the beginning as he used a couple dirty tricks on the veteran. Bulldog used his power over Jake and got a couple near falls with the stalling vertical suplex and the gorilla press slam. Jake though ended up fighting back nailing Bulldog with a couple right hands and a few clothelines. Jake went for the DDT but Bulldog countered and shoved Jake into the ropes.... Jake ran right into a stiff clothesline from Bulldog! Bulldog then dragged Jake up and delivered the Running Powerslam! Bulldog hooked the legs for the 1,2,3. Afterwards Vader and Bulldog headed to the back while Yokozuna checked on Jake.

75, 78, 70 *3/4

Vince and JR hyped the big tag team Sunday night between the team of Vader and British Bulldog taking on Jake Roberts and Yokozuna. Vince told us that when Monday Night Raw returns from the break we'd hear from Shawn Michaels!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Who'll come out the winner?

Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring slapping hands with fans at ringside before getting into the ring and doing his traditional pose while pyros shoot off behind the "Heart Break Kid". Michaels is handed a microphone as the crowd chants "HBK".

Shawn Michaels- Thank you for the ovation. Now then this Sunday night it seems that HBK is going to be in the ring with a man many people dislike. A man who put me out of action back in November. And that man is Owen Hart. Owen Hart you seem to think that lightning will strike twice and that you'll be able to put HBK back on the shelf this Sunday night. But Owen that won't be happening. Because you've backed yourself up into a corner. And Owen Sunday night the only thing that's going to happen is HBK knocking your teeth right down your damn throat! The Kliq will be coming for you Owen and there's nothing you can do about it! Owen Hart I been waiting to get my hands on you for a long time and at In Your House there will be no escape for you! I will beat you and then I will go on to beat whoever the WWF Champion is at Wrestlemania XII because it's meant to be! Owen Hart there's no way Shawn Michaels will lose to you at In Your House. 1996 will be the year of the "Heart Break Kid" and I will be dominant! As far as....

Before Shawn Michaels could speak the music of Owen Hart hits the arena drawing huge heat from the fans. Owen Hart stands on the entry way holding a microphone as the fans boo and chant "Owen sucks".

Owen Hart- Shawn Michaels you must be wondering why I'm out here, And it's real simple. I couldn't stand in the back and listen to you talk and talk! You think I give a damn about the Kliq? You think I care about all these fans that cheer for you? They're morons! They're no good unintelligent American morons! If we were in Canada the fans would boo you and cheer me like the hero that I am! The Kliq is nothing more than a bunch of morons! American morons who cheer a scum bag like you! Shawn Michaels you're going to be put back on the shelf this Sunday night. I'm going to drill you in the back of the head once again and this time you'll never come back! Shawn Michaels I want to take you out once and for all! I did it before and Sunday night I'll do it again!

Shawn Michaels- Hey if you're feeling so cocky how about you come down to this ring and fight me like a man? Come on Owen! We don't have to wait until Sunday night!

Owen Hart- Calm down Michaels. I don't feel like going at it with you just yet. You think I'm going to let myself get into a brawl with a angry Texan? Come on that's suicide! Especially since these thugs in Detroit would love to jump me! Nah Shawn I'll wait until Sunday night. I want to give you six days before I put you out of wrestling for good. So Shawn Michaels think about your career and all you've been through because in six days it's all going to end! Shawn Michaels I promise you that Sunday night I will drill you in the back of the head with the enziguri kick and when I do not only will the win go my way but you'll never ever wrestle again! I'll see you this Sunday night!

Owen Hart's music hits the arena to huge heat from the crowd as Owen Hart and Shawn Michaels stare each other down. Owen Hart has a sick smirk on his face before heading to the back. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the announcers hyping the huge Owen Hart/Shawn Michaels match Sunday night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Bret Hart

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break and we're taken to the locker room area where we see Dok Hendrix standing by with the World Wrestling Federation Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Dok Hendrix- Bret Hart this Sunday night you face Sycho Sid in a steel cage match for the WWF Championship. We're six days away from what's going to be the biggest challenge in your career. Bret Hart your thoughts on Sunday's huge match for the title?

Bret Hart- Dok you said it yourself that this is the biggest challenge of my career. I've been in there with big men before but never in a steel cage match. Sid is the odds on favorite but never bet against Bret Hart. Sid I've never lost a cage match before and I don't plan on losing this Sunday night. Sycho Sid I'm the World Wrestling Federation Champion and Sunday night you'll be in for the fight of your life.

Dok Hendrix- Bret Hart after In Your House you're looking at Wrestlemania XII and the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. Bret Hart your thoughts on Wrestlemania XII?

Bret Hart- Dok Hendrix right now I'm looking at Sycho Sid and the steel cage match. After I beat Sycho Sid then I'll beat Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII. Either way at Wrestlemania XII and at In Your House people will see why I'm the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for the interview, Fans don't go away because up next it's the big main event! Sycho Sid takes on Goldust!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid Vs. Goldust with Marlena

Sid got a huge pop from the crowd tonight. Goldust on the other hand got huge heat. The match wasn't as bad as you'd expect considering Sid and Goldust aren't wrestlers that make people look good. It started off with Goldust taunting Sid and blowing Sid a kiss. Sid responded by beating the holy hell out of Goldust with right hands in the corner. Sid then threw Goldust out to the floor and continued beating the hell out Goldust until Marlena got involved and distracted Sid long enough for Goldust to send Sid right into the steel ring post face first! After that Goldust dominated Sid working over Sid's bad back. Goldust got a couple near falls on the big man and when Goldust called for the Curtain Call the announcers said it would be over. Goldust went for the Curtain Call but Sid somehow kicked out! Sid then fought back nailing Goldust with big right hands! Sid hit a big powerslam for a close near fall. Sid first drilled Goldust with the Choke Slam! Sid then called for the Powerbomb! Sid lifted Goldust up and delivered a huge Powerbomb to the Intercontinental Champion! Sid covered and scored the 1,2,3! Afterwards Marlena helped Goldust to the back as Sid stood in the ring and celebrated his huge win. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Sycho Sid posing telling Bret Hart that the title would be his Sunday night!

84, 88, 78 **3\4

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 6.86

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.65

Attendance- 5,043

Ticket Sales- $201,720

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.96

Attendance- 5,040

Ticket Sales- $201,600

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.37

Attendance- 423

Ticket Sales- $8,460

"Ahmed Johnson was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt."- Skip

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

In other news- LATMF have signed a sponsorship deal with Sam Goody!

Edited by Baby Hewey

I didn't like the booking of the Godwinns in that 6 man earlier, considering they are in the same match at the PPV. I also felt that Sunny's departing with the Donnas was quite sudden and with no build which isn't great

Other than that, I'm enjoying the HBK/Owen feud, and am interested in seeing Taker and Diesel confront each other at the PPV

WWF Monday Night Raw arena notes..... Monday Night Raw was sold out tonight in Detroit. Here's a recap over the dark matches before the show went on the air.

Dark Matches

1. Jim Neidhart defeated Jean Pierre Lafitte at 3:22 with the Hart Attack. It was a decent match with Neidhart getting the win with the Hart Attack.

2. Isaac Yankem DDS defeated Bob Holly at 5:44 with the DDS. Holly got a big pop tonight for some reason. Holly had control of the match during the ending but Yankem delivered the DDS out of nowhere for the 1,2,3.

3. Mabel defeated Marty Jannetty at 1:00 with the Big Splash. Squash match with Mabel using the Big Splash for the win.

4. Hakushi defeated Shawn Stasiak at 4:10 with the Senton Bomb. Decent match up here but Stasiak needs some more work. Hakushi picks up the win with the Senton Bomb.

5. Kama and Chris Chavis defeated Aldo Montoya and Barry Horowitz at 2:16 after Kama used the Supreme Driver on Montoya. Short squash match.

After Monday Night Raw went off the air we saw Sid pose for a bit before heading to the back. Goldust then headed to the back with Marlena as Howard Finkel told us that there were more matches to come.

Dark Matches after Monday Night Raw went off the air

1. Yokozuna defeated Jerry Lawler at 3:22 with a clothesline. Beofre the match Lawler trashed out town on the mic earning him huge heat from the crowd. Yokozuna wins with a clothesline out of nowhere for the 1,2,3.

2. Undertaker defeated Headbangers at 1:20 with a double Choke Slam. Mosh and Thrasher had no chance here. Undertaker delivered a double Choke Slam on both men and pinned them easily for the 1,2,3.

3. Shawn Michaels/Razor Ramon/Diesel defeated Sean Waltman/Hunter Hearst Helmsley/Owen Hart at 12:12 after Diesel delivered the Jackknife Powerbomb to Helmsley. Great six men tag match here. The ending comes when a wild brawl erupts on the outside leaving Diesel and Helmsley all alone in the ring. Diesel hit a big boot on Helmsley and followed up with the Jackknife Powerbomb for the 1,2,3.

Top 5 Pops

1. Diesel

2. Undertaker

3. Razor Ramon

4. Bret Hart

5. Shawn Michaels

Top 5 Heat

1. Jerry Lawler

2. Goldust

3. Owen Hart

4. Vader/British Bulldog

5. Sean Waltman/Ted DiBiase

user posted image

snapshot of the night

Final PPV card should be up later :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest meripu1

Im looking forward to the PPV (Although not as much as i am for WrestleMania) hopefully i can continue my good luck with your diary as i got all the predictions right for the last event you had in your WCW diary.

user posted image

Date: February 18th, 1996

Arena: The Louisville Gardens

Final Card

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Smoking Gunns© Vs. Marc Mero and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Free For All Match

Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening Pay Per View match? (Free For All doesn't count!)

2. What match will get the best quality for workrate?

3. What match will get the worst quality for workrate?

4. Will anyone debut?

5. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (Who will get pinned or submit)

IYH should be up by Saturday or Sunday at the latest :D

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

Free For All Match

Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening Pay Per View match? (Free For All doesn't count!) - Razor vs. Waltman

2. What match will get the best quality for workrate? HBK vs. Owen

3. What match will get the worst quality for workrate? Six-man tag

4. Will anyone debut? Yes.

5. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (Who will get pinned or submit) Crush

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

Razor Ramon Vs. Sean Waltman - Draw

Free For All Match

Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening Pay Per View match? (Free For All doesn't count!) 6 Man Tag

2. What match will get the best quality for workrate? HBK/Owen

3. What match will get the worst quality for workrate? Mabel/Holly

4. Will anyone debut? Yes

5. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (Who will get pinned or submit) Ahmed Johnson

Guest Jebus

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

Free For All Match

Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening Pay Per View match? (Free For All doesn't count!) Roberts and Yoko vs. Bulldog and Vader

2. What match will get the best quality for workrate? Hart vs. HBK

3. What match will get the worst quality for workrate? Mabel vs. Holly

4. Will anyone debut? No

5. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (Who will get pinned or submit) PIG via Stunner

Guest Pattitude

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

Free For All Match

Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening Pay Per View match? (Free For All doesn't count!)Ahmed Johnson and Godwinns Vs. Steve Austin, Al Snow and Crush

2. What match will get the best quality for workrate?Shawn Michaels Vs. Owen Hart

3. What match will get the worst quality for workrate?Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

4. Will anyone debut? No

5. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (Who will get pinned or submit)PIG

Cage Match

Bret Hart© Vs. Sycho Sid

Winner: Bret Hart, sets up Bret vs HBK at Mania

Winner: HBK, same as above

Winner: Razor, after the great match he had earlier in the year vs Goldust, it would set up a match at Mania that could be even better

Winners: Austin, Snow, Crush, Million Dollar Corporation seems to be picking up steam and a victory here will continue that

Winners: Bulldog & Vader, Cornette's interference will play a huge role

Winners: Mero & HHH, it gets HHH his first gold in the WWF and continues to develop the HHH & Mero relationship

Free For All Match

Mabel Vs. Bob Holly

Winner: Holly, I don't know why but I think he's gonna win, Mabel probably gets counted out

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening Pay Per View match? (Free For All doesn't count!)

Razor-Waltman

2. What match will get the best quality for workrate?

Owen-HBK

3. What match will get the worst quality for workrate?

Mabel-Holly

4. Will anyone debut?

No

5. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (Who will get pinned or submit)

Phinnous Godwin (however you spell it)