Ring Of Xtreme Combat

Mx F'N Px

now, im a huge Homicide fan but it doesnt look like you have anyone ready to carry a federation on their shoulders with all the big names dropping out. sorry about ur luck but i think you can manage

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking that either Homicide or Chris Hero will win the championchip. Im hoping its Hero because hes not the obvious choice.

user posted image

=====================================================

***Before the show got underway, 'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE came out to make an announcement. In what appeared to be another hard hit for RXC, 2 COLD SCORPIO missed his flight from Japan and wouldnt be able to make the show. DDP then stated that RODERICK STRONG, HOMICIDE and CHRIS HERO would fight it out in a 3 way round robin style mini tournament, with the two top men fighting in the ladder match later in the night. DDP also mentioned that a few changes were made tonight to make up for the mishaps that have occured.***

RXC Round Robin Tournament

Roderick Strong OVER Homicide

***In what many considered an upset, the hard hitting, back breaking STRONG defeated HOMICIDE when he nailed him with a superplex into another one of his backbreaker variations for the three. (STRONG 1 Win-0 loses), (HOMICIDE 0 Wins, 1 Lose)***

(OR-62, CR-37, MQ-88)

Singles Match

Petey Williams OVER Alex Shelley

***WILLIAMS picked up the victory via the Canadian Destroyer***

(OR-49, CR-31, MQ-67)

Roderick Strong OVER Chris Hero

***Once again, in what many considered another upset, STRONG won the match via a killer powerbomb backbreaker combination that left HERO down for several minutes after the match. STRONG guarenteed himself a spot in the finals with this victory. (STRONG 2 Wins- 0 Loses), (HERO 0 Wins-1 Lose)***

(OR-65, CR-40, MQ-90)

Grudge Match

Ian Rotten OVER JC Bailey

***In a match that was put together due to BAILEY trying to cheat to win last month, ROTTEN picked up the win after nailing the Rotten Rush on BAILEY. After the match ROTTEN offered a handshake to BAILEY, but he had non of it and spit in ROTTEN's face which led to ROTTEN making a challenge for next show for BAILEY to face him in an UNLUCKY 13 match, which BAILEY ACCEPTED.***

(OR-47, CR-26, MQ-69)

***After BAILEY left, ROTTEN was in the ring when JUSTICE PAIN and NICK GAGE hit the ring and totally destroyed ROTTEN. PAIN and GAGE who called themselves the 'BROTHERS OF ULTRAVIOLENCE' said that they were making a statement that they are here, and they will be a force to be reckoned with.***

(OR-45%)

Chris Hero DRAWS Homicide

***In what many considered the MOTN, HOMICIDE and CHRIS HERO went to a draw when neither man could get a pinfall or submission, or count out victory. With both men down in exhaustion, TRENT ACID hit the ring and KO'd the ref with a YAKUZA KICK which then led to the DRAW finish. ***

(OR-71, CR-42, MQ-100)

***TRENT ACID, now referring to himself as 'MR. RXC' TRENT ACID got on the mic to call out DDP and his troops. He stated that after he won tonight, he would be putting himself in the finals of the RXC Heavyweight title match because that would be his reward contract for winning. 'DIAMOND' DALLA PAGE then came out and said that he had other plans. The RXC Title match would now be a three-way because ACID had to stick his nose in where it didnt belong. DDP then called out his troops (B-BOY and AL SNOW) who then surrounded the ring for the next match. However, JOHNNY KASHMERE rushed the ring and joined ACID in the ring, in which DDP then changed it to a 3 ON 2 HANDICAP MATCH.***

Three On Two Handicap Match

'Diamond' Dallas Page, Al Snow and B-Boy OVER Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere

***PAGE picked up the victory over ACID via a Diamond Cutter when in a shocking turn of events, KASHMERE turned his back on long time tag team partner ACID to help the opposing team.***

(OR-67, CR-59, MQ-75)

*** After the match, KASHMERE stated how he hated being seen as the 'other guy' in their tag team, and hated how ACID had turned on him over a situation in another company. DDP then stated that ACID now has lost his chance at the gold and will have to start from the bottom if he wants to earn that shot. DDP also announced that he was giving KASHMERE the first shot at the RXC Heavyweight title next month.***

(OR-76%)

user posted image

RXC Heavyweight Title Finals--> LADDER MATCH

Homicide OVER Chris Hero and Roderick Strong to become the first RXC Heavyweight Champion

***In a hard fought battle, HOMICIDE picked up the win to become the RXC Champion after nailing Chris Hero with a COP KILLA off the ladder, helping him get to the top moments after to grab the gold. Roderick Strong, who was voted MVP of the tournament by many in attendace had to leave the match early after an injury occured from taking a HERO's WELCOME from Chris Hero. THe show came to an end as HERO and HOMICIDE shook hands in the ring with HOMICIDE holding his newly won championship belt.***

(OR-65, CR-46, MQ-84)

End Of Show

===================================================

Show Overall--> 61%

Edited by Mx F'N Px

Good show, I hope Strong isn't injured for long. My only complaint is the lack of interviews, f course this does have a nice indy feel to it. Push Petey Williams!

good, short show....i like the Rodrick Strong push, and the choice for Homicide as champ was good, but a little too obvious. I agree with the pushing of Petey Williams, and the whole Trent Acid thing is good too, because he can be a huge star for RXC in the future.

Saturday, September 1st, 2004

News From Around the Squared Circle

***HULK HOGAN announced today that he was finally hanging up the boots for good after several attempts to make a new contract with WWE has fallen through. We all know how the wrestling business goes, so nobody expects this to stick as Hogan can still be used as a top name guy for many companies, even if he isnt in the main event. When more news on this 'rumoured' retirement comes about, we'll have it for you here. ***

***On the same note, we have been informed that agreements have been made for HULK HOGAN and BOB BACKLANDto be the next inductees into the WWE Hall of Fame. Rumours of BRET HART joining that group have been flying around, but due to the fact that HART recently signed a contract with the WWE, no word on when that will take place.***

***RXC's recent event titled 'OUT OF REACH' was said to be felt as a huge success to management backstage, especially with the many changes that had to take place due to five of the eight men expected had to drop out due to cirmcumstances out of their control. Management was said to be very pleased with RODERICK STRONG's perfomance the last two events, and the plan is to push him even further in the coming months.

Another note with STRONG was the injury that happened during the event. Word has it that the injury was all worked up so STRONG didnt technically lose the match, considering he went into the finals as the favorite with a 2-0 records. HERO took the fall, even though he and HOMICIDE are said to still have 'problems' due to the fact that the first match never even finished, and HOMICIDE didnt cleanly pin HERO, or make him submit, but won in a ladder match. All and all management was happy with the event.***

***We've just been informed of the upcoming RXC event to take place next month. You can click here to check it out.

user posted image

RXC Heavyweight Title Match

© HOMICIDE vs JOHNNY KASHMERE

Unlucky 13 Xtreme Match

IAN ROTTEN vs J.C. BAILEY

RODERICK STRONG vs the debuting DANNY MAFF

GRUDGE MATCH

RUCKUS challenges SONJAY DUTT

CHRIS HERO vs the debuting CM PUNK

TRENT ACID vs the debuting 'RECKLESS YOUTH' TOM CARTER

***and***

Special Attraction Match

the 'FALLEN ANGEL' CHRISTOPHER DANIELS vs 'SYXX PAC' SEAN WALTMAN

***CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE***

THe card looks fairly stacked at the moment, and with the debut of Waltman and Daniels really makes things look top notch. Our hope here for the company is that workers will stick around long enough to make it to the cards that they are announced on.

It also appears STRONG's injury isnt being played up, but at the same time, maybe it is, so time will tell.

More News on anything when we get it.

Edited by Mx F'N Px

good shows so far. I kept track of the old one when I was a lurker lol, and am glad to see it back. I'm not one to complain about the length of the results and this is really workin' for ya' so that's good.

I was hoping for a Strong win in the tournament, but oh well, Homicide'll do I suppose. i hope the Waltman/Daniels match goes well, though I'm not sure on the Waltman part, but i guess you don't have the greatest of options do you?

And i also like the additions of Maff and Punk, but I'm not too sure on Carter, 'cause I've never really seen anything from him. Good luck.

thanks for the feedback guys. GaB, Strong didnt win for a reason. At the time of the show i didnt see him as the guy to go to with the belt. Everything had to be changed due to all the mess ups, even if I had no clue who the belt was intended for in the first place. I think everything should work out pretty well with what is now planned.

Interviews wont be a big plan...they obviously happen, and will be shown, but i wont be typing anything word for word, same as matches, they wont be typed move for move. As stated, Strong 'isnt' injured....but is at the same time if you catch my drift. We'll see how things pan out for the next show.

We'll see about the WIlliams push. Im not 100% sure for what to do with him for now...but it's an option cause the guy does kick ass.

Waltman's a good worker, people just think he used his powers to help him out. People may rag on him, but he is good no matter what they say. Plus bringing him in leaves me some more options.

Reckless Youth btw is a solid worker. Technically sound...changed to Tom Carter last year sometime...should be interesting how it turns out since he's up against 'Mr. RXC'

ANyways,. thanks again for the feed....sorry for the lack of updates this week, but i was busy, then was out of town, then worked 2 13 hour days in a row. Hopefully more news tonight, and the show tomorrow.

Saturday, September 11th, 2004

RXC News and Notes

user posted image

***DANNY MAFF aka MAFIA has let many companies know that he is taking some time off from wrestling. Word was going around about some personal problems, and MAFF has finally come to realize that he has to get them straightened out before he can continue with his wrestling life. We know he has the heart to get everything back on track, and we wish him well in the time off.

Know word on who will be brought in to take his place against RXC's next up and coming star Roderick Strong. There are still endless possibilites of who it could be, or there is a chance that Strong will be given the night off to rest his 'injured' neck to play off any angles. If we hear more before the show next week we will post it here.

***'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE has let it be known that Ring of Xtreme Combat is his only concern right now, and he wants it to succeed. Word around is that he has gone as far as to purchase a building in Pennsylvania that will soon be the home base for the company once renovations are finished. He has also decided on using some of the talent he already has to help train new students of the game who wish to make a go at the business in RXC. Word around is that the school has been running for a few weeks now, and some promising future stars are gradually making progress, and could debut within the next year if all goes well. More word on this as it comes.

Once again, if any news comes out, we will have it here first.

Next update should be the show...once i get around to typing it up. Predictions welcome :)

user posted image

Grudge Match

RUCKUS over SONJAY DUTT

***RUCKUS picked up the win after using the ropes for extra leverage after DUTT's hurricanrana attempt was turned into a powerbomb. After the match, RUCKUS quickly exited after laughing at SONJAY, letting SONJAY know he was a step ahead of him.***

(OR-59, CR-37, MQ-82)

Singles

"MR.RXC" TRENT ACID over 'RECKLESS YOUTH' TOM CARTER

***In what many saw as the MOTN, ACID picked up the win over CARTER when CARTER leaped off the top ropes right into a YAKUZA KICK. After the match, B-BOY hit the ring and laid a beating on ACID who never saw it coming.***

(OR-72, CR-48. MQ-97)

***'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE then hit the ring along with JOHNNY KASHMERE and joined in on the beating on ACID. DDP then got on the mic and told the crowd that the little trio in the ring was the beginning of the next sensation in wrestling, as the 'DIAMOND RING' would take this industry by storm, starting tonight when KASHMERE would win the RXC title from HOMICIDE. DDP then stated that if ACID even showed his face during the main event, that he would be fired on the spot and he would make sure ACID never worked in this business again.***

(OR-78%)

Unlucky 13 Xtreme Match

J.C.BAILEY over IAN ROTTEN

***Nearing the end of the match, ROTTEN was ahead 11-7 on BAILEY and looked to have the match under control when the WIFEBEATER hit the ring and laid a full on attack onto ROTTEN, basically knocking ROTTEN out after a CHOKENSTEIN. This aloud BAILEY to grab a handful of One Dollar Bills and the opportunity to staple them onto ROTTEN's forehead. After the match, BAILEY stated that he was done with ROTTEN, but if ROTTEN thought he could out smart BAILEY, he first had to go through WIFEBEATER next month in a FANS BRING THE WEAPONS match to do so.***

(OR-45, CR-31, MQ-59

***'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE came back out to announce that DANNY MAFF wasnt here, and explained that he was taking time away from the wrestling business. He then stated that RODERICK STRONG would still have an opponent tonight, but before he could say who it was JUSTICE PAIN and NICK GAGE, aka 'THE BROTHERS OF ULTRAVIOLENCE' hit the ring and manhandled DDP. The two then made an open challenge to any tag team for next month.***

(OR-66%)

Singles

RODERICK STRONG over SEDRICK STRONG

***RODERICK's opponent for the night turned out to be his brother SEDRICK. In a fairly hard hitting match, that saw both men trade devastating back breakers, RODERICK picked up the victory after nailing a stiff lariat. After the match, a staredown occured but ended when the brothers shook hands in the ring. The STRONG's then stated that they would accept Gage and Pain's challenge for next month in what is sure to be a hard hitting match.***

(OR-52, CR-26, MQ-79)

Singles

CHRIS HERO over CM PUNK

***In a 35 minute technical showcase, HERO picked up the victory with the Hangman's Clutch as PUNK couldnt break the hold and was forced to submit. After the match, HERO and PUNK shook hands in a sign of respect. HERO then made notion, pointing to his waste saying he was coming for the gold. However, when his back was turned, PUNK attacked him from behind, then put him on top and laid him out with a PEPSI PLUNGE.***

(OR-71, CR-50, MQ-92)

RXC Heavyweight Title Match

© HOMICIDE over JOHNNY KASHMERE

***A great first title defense saw HOMICIDE pick up the win after nailing a COP KILLA from the top rope on KASHMERE to retain the title. After the match, HOMICIDE was celebrating his first defense when it looked as if KASHMERE was about to attack the champ from behind, however TRENT ACID's music hit, which scared KASHMERE, who in turn recieved another COP KILLA from HOMICIDE who noticed the sneak attack. ***

(OR-71, CR-50, MQ-92)

Special Attraction Main Event

'SYXX PAC' SEAN WALTMAN over 'FALLEN ANGEL' CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

***In a fast paced match that saw two of the best on the indy scene go one on one, WALTMAN picked up the win after kicking out of a LAST RITES, then blocking a second attempt and nailing an X-FACTOR for the victory. After the match, WALTMAN told DANIELS that he repects him, and challenged him to a rematch for the November show. Daniels said he would, however this time he wanted Waltman in an IRON MAN MATCH as he knew he could take WALTMAN next time around if there was a stiplation that suited his needs.***

(OR-78, CR-72, MQ-84)

=================================================

END OF SHOW

(Show Overall-->67%)

It takes a special kind of idiot to turn down a job with the only major wrestling promotion in America.

Another good show.

I can't decide if DDP is face or heel though... liked the main event, as Waltman/Daniels would be awesome.

ha, ya, DDP is playing a mixed role....as in he's playing the face role since it's his company, yet playing a heel role in the whole Trent Acid situation. That's been the plan so he isnt just face or heel, he can go either with things, which will continue as you'll see....

PS, whats with the quote? :huh:

Saturday, October 2nd, 2004

Ring Of Xtreme Combat News....FINALLY

***The RXC wepage has just been updated with more news on next month's show. The show initially titled 'SATURDAY SHOWDOWN' will go down on Saturday, October 23rd, 2004. Here's all we know so far.

***TRENT ACID has made a challenge to 'DIAMOND RING' member B-BOY for a one on one match. B-BOY, or any member of the 'DIAMOND RING' have not answered the challege yet, so as far as we know, that match hasnt been comfirmed, but could be any day now.***

***CM PUNK has stated that he isnt through with CHRIS HERO yet and wants another match in October. The match he named was a tag match, with un-named partners. Will HERO accept the challenge to PUNK??***

***RODERICK STRONG and SEDRICK STRONG will go toe to toe against the inring debur of 'THE BROTHERS OF ULTRAVIOLENCE', when they fight JUSTICE PAIN and NICK GAGE next month. This match is sure to be a hard hitting bout, so stay tuned for that match.***

***IAN ROTTEN will go one on one with THE WIFEBEATER in a FANS BRING THE WEAPONS match that will surely get XTREME. If ROTTEN pulls of the win, he will have the chance to once again go one on one with BAILEY. Will ROTTEN be able to get the 3 count for the victory??***

***'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE has announced that starting in November a TAG TITLE tournament will begin. WOrd is that many stars from around the country are trying to apply for the tournament, while many current stars in RXC are looking for tag partners to help them out. COuld be interesting what happens.***

***RXC Heavyweight Champion HOMICIDE has announced that he doesnt have toput his belt on the line until a new number one contender has been chosen, however he will still be in action at every RXC show to prove he is still in it to kick ass.***

***Also at the November show, RXC fans will get to see 'Syxx Pac' SEAN WALTMAN go head to head with the 'Fallen Angel' CHRISTOPHER DANIELS for a second time. This time an 60 IRON MAN MATCH. Everyone has been hoping that both men will put on the show that we know they can. More news on this match as it comes.***

***SONJAY DUTT has had enough with RUCKUS. After beating RUCKUS fair an square at the RXC Inaugural show, RUCKUS went as far as cheating to win. DUTT has asked for a rematch, and stated that if he cant beat RUCKUS he will leave RXC for ever, but he wants RUCKUS to go by the same rules. Will RUCKUS accept to these terms??***

***RXC is proud to announce the debut of PAUL LONDON in October as he debuts in a 3 way elimination match against PETEY WILLIAMS and 'Reckless Youth' TOM CARTER.***

******More NEWS as we get it*****

Wednesday, October 6th, 2004

user posted image

The 'FALLEN ANGEL' To GO ULTRAVIOLENT??!!

***We have just recieved word that Independant Wrestling Star 'Fallen Angel' CHRISTOPHER DANIELS has been signed on for Combat Zone Wrestling's November show to go one on one with CZW World Champion JERRY LYNN who had also made his return to CZW not 2 months before hand to defeat former champion The Messiah for the belt in an Open Challenge Match. If Daniels is booked for the CZW show, that puts his spot on the RXC November show in the main event vs 'Syxx Pac' SEAN WALTMAN's Iron Man Match in jeoprady. Are the rumours true, or is it all a lie? Time will tell, but when we hear more news on it, we will post it here.***

In other news, RXC has posted an updated report for the upcoming show...you can click here to view it.

user posted image

===================================================

GRUDGE MATCH

'Mr. RXC' TRENT ACID vs 'DIAMOND RING' member B-BOY

TAG Match

STRONG BROTHERS (Roderick & Sedrick) vs THE BROTHERS OF ULTRAVIOLENCE (Justice Pain & Nick Gage)

THREE WAY DANCE

PETEY WILLIAMS vs PAUL LONDON vs 'Reckless Youth' TOM CARTER

FANS BRING THE WEAPONS Match

IAN ROTTEN vs THE WIFEBEATER

TAG MATCH

CM PUNK and ??? vs CHRIS HERO and ???

***ALL THIS PLUS

***RXC Champion HOMICIDE, 'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE, JOHNNY KASHMERE and MORE***

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Saturday, October 9th, 2004

More Issues Haunt RXC...But the Show must go On

***RXC has been haunted in the past few months, it's only few months with many problems that have caused the company to change plans at the last minute. This issue still arises as RXC has been hit with two more problems as of the last few days. Firstly 'FALLEN ANGEL' CHRISTOPHER DANIELS has been penned in on the upcoming CZW show in November taking him out of the main event of RXC's show if things cant be worked out. Rumour has it that a certain RXC star has asked to take DANIELS place if things cant be worked out...and that this 'baby bear' might be given the spot if you catch out drift.***

user posted image

***The next issue arises out of the inring debut of CZW/RXC star the WIFEBEATER. He has informed both companies that he needs to take some time off to deal with personal problems, and both companies hope the best for him in this battle. AS of right now, we have been informed that a suitable placement has and will be put in his placement, and IAN ROTTEN will still be battling this opponent in a FANS BRING THE WEAPONS match. However the situation is a little different as JC BAILEY has called this man his 'ASSASSIN' as he has paid him a large sum of money to come and take care of business. WHo is this 'ASSASIN'? Tune in in three weeks to find out.***

user posted image

***The latest situation is in regards of the SONJAY DUTT challenge to RUCKUS. RUCKUS has had some major issues within the company thinking he is better then the rest, even though most are looking at this as a family company who strive for the same goal...National promotion. Due to this management is reconsidering RUCKUS's spot in the company, but has come up with an idea as talks are being worked through with RUCKUS to overcome this problem. More on this as we get it.***

Next update to be the show...I finally got there...just all these problems took place as I was going...

user posted image

***Before the show kicked off, former WWE superstars Rob Conway, Doug Basham, Danny 'Damaja' Basham, and Garrison Cade were spotted sitting front row of the crowd. ***

***The show kicked off as 'DIAMOND' DALLAS PAGE hit the ring along with DIAMOND RING memeber B-BOY to make a big announcement. He first stated that he had invited these four men here to take a look at the next company that would take over the wrestling industry by storm and welcomed them to see what a 'true' wrestling company is all about. He then went on to announce that the TRENT ACID vs B-BOY match would be next, but he had a special surprise for ACID. Enter JOHNNY KASHMERE who entered from the back wearing a referee shirt. DDP then left to the back, but not before shaking hands with his 'guests'.***

(OR--84%)

Singles Match--Special Referee JOHNNY KASHMERE

'Mr. RXC' TRENT ACID over B-BOY

***In what was called the MOTN, TRENT ACID beat the odds and pinned B-BOY after a YAKUZA KICK to not only his opponent, but to the referee as well. ACID then used KASHMERE's hand to count the three count as KASHMERE wasnt doing any pinfall counts for ACID, and was making quick unfair counts for B-BOY. After the match, DDP ran back down to the ring and nailed ACID with a Diamond Cutter as the Diamond Ring stood tall over DDP's top nemesis. ***

(OR--63, CR--36, MQ--91)

***After the beating, ACID was helped to the back by staff as DDP sent his compadres to the back. AL SNOW then came out from the back and got face to face wondering why DDP hadnt called to invite him back after he felt like he did a favour for DDP helping promote his new company. After arguing more, SNOW ended up shoving DDP who then turned and punched SNOW right in the face. Just then GARRISON CADE, DOUG BASHAM, 'DAMAJA' DANNY (as he was referred to) and ROB CONWAY jumped the rail and attacked DDP from behind. Snow grabbed the mic and stated that his group of Bandits were here to Takeover this XTREME company. Before things could get too out of control, RXC Champion HOMICIDE, CHRIS HERO and RODERICK STRONG hit the ring and chased off SNOW and his Bandits. DDP, once he recovered challenged SNOW's Bandits to a 4 on 4 match later in the night vs DDP's 3 guys and himself, which SNOW gladly accepted, on the terms that if they won, each man would get one match of his choosing.***

(OR--78%)

FANS BRING THE WEAPONS

'Hired Assassin' BRAD BRADLEY over IAN ROTTEN

***In a stiff slugfest, BRAD BRADLEY debuted as JC BAILEY's replacement assassin for the WIFEBEATER to defeat IAN ROTTEN. The match that saw a lighttube with light bulbs stuck to it, a barbed wire rake, and even a medicine ball covered in tacks used, ended when BRADLEY KO'd ROTTEN with a medicine ball shot to the side of the face for the win. After the match, BAILEY got in the ring and laughed at ROTTEN who couldnt overcome the odds to defeat him. However, things turned nasty when BAILEY's pockets turned up empty when BRADLEY asked for his money, leading to BRADLEY laying out BAILEY with a huge lariat, followed by a powerbomb onto the leftover lightbulb guitar.***

(OR--44, CR--31, MQ--58)

Tag Team Action

"Brothers of Ultraviolence", JUSTICE PAIN & NICK GAGE over The Strong's, RODERICK and SEDRICK STRONG

***Another stiff contest saw JUSTICE PAIN pick up the victory after nailing SEDRICK STRONG with the Pain Thriller for the pinfall. RODERICK and GAGE were on the outside brawling, as the master of the chokebreaker held off the master of the backbreaker from breaking the pinfall.***

(OR--59, CR--39, MQ--80)

Mystery Tag Team Partner Match

CHRIS HERO and JUSTIN CREDIBLE over Second City Saints, CM PUNK & COLT CABANA

***In a surprise appearence, JUSTIN CREDIBLE debuted as CHRIS HERO's partner as they defeated PUNK and his debuting partner COLT CABANA. The finish saw Hero nail the Hero's Welcome on CABANA as Credible nailed PUNK with a superkick allowing HERO to get the pinfall on CABANA. PUNK and CABANA headed to the back as HERO pointed to his waist making notion that he was coming for HOMICIDE's gold. PUNK looked on is disbelief yelling that this was far from over.***

(OR--73, CR--62, MQ--85)

Three Way Dance

PETEY WILLIAMS over PAUL LONDON & 'Reckless Youth' TOM CARTER

***In a match that saw PAUL LONDON return to the indies, PETEY WILLIAMS showed why many see him as possibly the best there is on the indies today as he defeated not one, but both LONDON and CARTER. LONDON was the first man eliminated tapping out to the sharpshooter from WILLIAMS. Carter then became his next victim as WILLIAMS nailed the Canadian Destroyer for the victory. After the match WILLIAMS made an open challenge to any man for the November show for a 'TECHNICAL SHOWCASE' to prove that he can beat anyman unprepared, cause he is the 'BEST THERE EVER COULD BE'.***

(OR--57, CR--40, MQ--75)

Main Event-Four on Four

Xtreme Bandits (ROB CONWAY, 'DAMAJA' DANNY, DOUG BASHAM & GARRISON CADE with AL SNOW) over "DIAMOND" DALLAS PAGE, HOMICIDE, CHRIS HERO & RODERICK STRONG

***This was HERO's and STRONG's second match of the night which gave the Bandit's a huge advantage from the start. The finish saw a wild brawl that had 6 of the men brawling throughout the crowd, which left ROB CONWAY and HOMICIDE in the ring. It looked like HOMICIDE was going to pick up the win as he started to go for the Copkilla when AL SNOW made his presence felt as he distracted HOMICIDE long enough for CONWAY to school boy HOMICIDE for the victory.***

(OR--64, CR--56, MQ--73)

***After the match, SNOW and his Bandits stated that they knew what they wanted...CONWAY wants a RXC Title Match since he just defeated the Champion...BASHAM and 'DAMAJA' DANNY want the tag titles, so they will enter the tournament next month...and CADE said since he cant have the title match, he wants the Number One Contender CHRIS HERO next Month. SNOW finished by saying that the 'XTREME TAKEOVER HAS BEGAN' as the show came to an end, and the fans in a show of disapproval started throwing chairs into the ring along with and 'RXC' chant. The Bandits were then chased out of the building as the rest of the locker room charged the ring to help get rid of them.

(OR--71%)

END OF SHOW

SHOW OVERALL--> 64%