WWE 2003

D-Extreme

January 10, 2003 Friday

<center>user posted image</center>

Headlines

Post- SmackDown! Notes

By: Willie The Wanker

- SmackDown! gets a 4.96 rating for the 2nd consecutive week. It seems like the same rating but maybe it might raise up some more next week. That is if WWE wont screw it all up

- Steph came back from her vacation and announced a match for the PPV. Show and Lesnar will face each other at the Royal Rumble. The winner will advance to the royal rumble match featuring 29 other stars.

- The Undertaker shall be returning soon. From my point of view he WILL return with the deadman gimmik. I hope he does cause it will KICK ASS!

- The Kidman/Hardy match was the best match in my opinion. It shows that Matt Hardy SHOULD be pushed into the cruiserweight division. I know he hates to be hanging with the cruisers and rather be with the heavyweights. But if he looked at it carefully he can see that he can shine more in the cruiserweight title picture

- That spear by Edge was some hard spot.

- The Los Guerreros/Cena and B2 feud seems to be going fine by the moment. But does this mean Cena and B2 will face them for the titles at the Rumble? I hope not. I prefer that Team Angle will win that no. 1 contendership match next week.

- The Main event was not up to main event standards. It is NOT the reason I say that because A-Train was in it. Infact, I do not hate A-Train, I do NOT however like D-Extreme..LIKE the hairy ape-train as well! But the match was just another squash match. When will WWE, specifically the SmackDown! bookers realize that a squash main event featuring Brock kicking the ass of an unfortunate opponent within the 3 minute time-frame of a Goldberg squash will not do them good?

• 2 weeks later...

WWE. com

Velocity Preview

Prepare for an action-packed night this coming Saturday as WWE Velocity comes revvin your way.

We will see Chavo Guerrero take on Shannon Moore. Will Chavo win by cheating? Or will the Original MF'er make a truimph in this matchup?

Plus we will see Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty team up. The reuniting duo shall be facing the redneck cousins of Noble and Nunzio in Velocity's main event.

Velocity will also have footages from SmackDown!

All these and more on WWE VELOCITY! Catch it on TNN this saturday night.

<center>user posted image</center>

January 11, 2003 Velocity Results

Reported by D-Extreme

Getting his ass handed to him 3 times a week

(commentators: Josh Matthews and The Cat)

Team Angle vs Funaki and Tajiri.

Well it is one of THOSE matches yet again ladies and gents. A new tag team facing 2 cruiserweights with the same nationality. And if you ask me if this is going to be a solid opener, well let us find out now! Funaki and Shelton Benjamin start things out as both men lock up and Shelton quickly applies a front face lock and Funaki backs Shelton on a corner to let go, and it works! Funaki goes to the top and delivers 10 punches to the head of Shelton Benjamin. Funaki whips Shelton to the ropes and goes for a hiptoss but Shelton blocks it and kicks Funaki to the gut and takes SmacDown!s no.1 announcer down with a snap suplex. Shelton tags in Charlie Haas and they deliver a double dropkick on Funaki. Charlie Haas dominates Funaki from here on. Haas misses a clothesline as Funaki ducks it and Funaki takes Charlie Haas down with a hurracanrana. Tag to Tajiri and Tajiri takes down a charing Shelton Benjamin out with a spinkick to the face! Charlie Haas gets up only to receive a barrage of punches and kicks from Tajiri!!! TAJIRI PAAAAWWWWWAAA!!!!! Tajiri whips Haas to the corner but is reversed. Charlie Haas follows Tajiri over the corner but then Tajiri locks on the TARANTULA on Haas! HAHAHAH FOOLISH CHARLIE!!! Tajiri lets go and keeps Charlie Grounded with some headlocks. He tags out to Funaki. Tajiri and Funaki whips Haas to the ropes and Tajiri hits a hard spin kick to the gut of Haas and Funaki takes Haas down with a bulldog facecrusher. Funaki goes for a pin but Shelton gets in and breaks up the pin. Tajiri gets in and goes to help Funaki but is stopped by the ref. While the dumbass ref back is turned Shelton and Charlie are beating up Funaki. Charlie Haas holds Funaki as Benjamin hits Funaki with his Superkick. Haas pins Funaki as the ref turns his attention back to the match. Tajiri goes to break the pin but Shelton delivers a superkick to him as well. 1,2,3! Team Angle wins!

Team Angle defeated Tajiri and Funaki at 6:00 when Charlie Haas pinned Funaki.

Rating 8/10 for the second week straight, the Velocity opener kicked ass! No blown spot whatsoever in the match and that is a good thing! It would have gotten 9 or 10 but then again the crowd was not into it as I was and why did Team Angle forget to do that leapfrog attack?

Footage from SmackDown

The video plays the footage from last SmackDown! where Stephanie McMahon announced that Big Show and Brock will be facing at the next PPV, Royal Rumble. The catch was, if one of them win, they will get a spot at the Rumble. I think that is a good way to end this feud and it looks like the winner of this match will have a BIG chance of winning the Rumble as well. My bet is on Brock winning this match AND the Rumble!

Chris Kanyon vs The Diamondback

Now I know what you are thinking, WHO is this Diamondback person wearing that black mask on with a diamon drawing on the forehead of the mask. Sources tell me he is either a new cruiserweight to enter the SmackDown! ranks OR he might be The Jet who competed last week here. Now do NOT get me wrong on this, BUT aside from the differences of the mask, The Jet AND the Diamondback got the same size and height..concidence..I AM NOT COUNTING ON IT! Things start off with Kanyon delivering some hard chops to Diamondback and backs him into the corner. Once there Kanyon goes to the second rope and sends Diamondback to the mat with a bulldog. Kanyon goes for an early pin, and to his amazement, DIAMONDBACK KICKS OUT! BAH GAWD!!! Kanyon goes ballistic and delivers some punches to the poor masked man before whipping him to the ropes. Kanyon goes for a back body drop but Diamondback lands behind him and goes for a schoolboy pin. Kanyon kicks out at 2 and both men get back up. Exchange of punches until Kanyon rakes the face of Diamondback for the advantage and Kanyon delivers a high angle backdrop on The Diamondback! Kanyon goes to the top rope and delivers an elbowdrop and pins him. Diamondback kicks out YET AGAIN!!! Kanyon grows pissed off and decides to take care of this once and for all as he goes for the Flatliner but the Diamondback hits an elbow to the head of Kanyon and grabs him like he was going to do a stunner on Kanyon. But instead he delivers a Dudley Dog type of move and pins Kanyon 1,2,3.

The Diamondback defeated Kanyon at 3:51 when The Diamondback pinned Kanyon with a Dudley Dog Type of maneuver.

Rating 5/10 it was a mediocre fight with a surprising ending. But I do NOT approve of this. I mean how come Kanyon gets beaten by a jobber?! Kanyon IS an established wrestler here on the WWE,  I mean he was the INVASION MVP! Yet he lost to a jobber? Oh well that is the WWE for ya. But then again the Diamondback DOES look like The Jet from last week. I wonder if the WWE are going to debut a new wrestler here in SmackDown in the form of this guy. Kinda makes you think huh?

Chavo Guerrero vs Shannon Moore

Uncle Eddie or Master Matthew aint here to see their boys slug it out so let us just get this over with! Chavo whips Shannon Moore to the ropes but Shannon Moore delivers a flying headscisors takedown on Chavo. Chavo gets back up to charge at Shannon but the MF'er takes Chavito down with a drop toe hold. Shannon locks a chinlock on Chavo but Chavo grabs on to the ropes to break the stinkin submission move! Chavo ducks a spinning heel kick from Shannon and pokes Shannon right in the eye before taking Shannon down with a dropkick. Chavo on the top rope delivers a flying crossbody on Shannon for the pin. Shannon gets out of the pin at the count of 2. Both men exchange punches from this point and Shannon blocks a punch and whips Chavo to the corner. Shannon goes for a superplex but Chavo punches him in the gut. Chavo delivers a rolling powerbomb from the corner and we can hear those 'holy SH*T' chants. The Reason you ask? I DUNNO! Both men are down for the count on the mat baby! Chavo is the first to get up and then Shannon. Chavo and Shannon at this point do some chain wrestling..CRUISERWEIGHT STYLE! Chavo grabs Shannon and nails him with the BRAINBUSTA! 1,2,3 and the little latino wins yo!

Chavo Guerrero defeated Shannon Moore at 4:20 when Chavo pinned Shannon with the Brainbuster.

Rating 6/10 Pretty good cruiserweight match as always. It was just a drag that Eddie Guerrero or Matt Hardy was not there to support either of the two.  Yeah it was supposed to be 5 but seeing that rolling powerbomb move by Chavo on the corner, now that is something you can only see on TNA. Good call from the official to allow them to do that on a B Show on the WWE.

A-Train is a MONSTER!

We see Billy Gunn walking towards the locker room area. He was wearing street clothes since he might be back but he is not yet cleared to wrestle. Infact sources tell me that he will play a temporary manager role to his partner Chuck. All of a sudden, is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! IT’S A-TRAIN RUNNING TOWARDS HIM AND SHOVING BILLY INTO A PILE OF BOXES!!! HAHAHAH!!! A-Train picks up Gunn and starts to knee him to the gut before delivering a hard baldo bomb on the concrete floor! The carnage is over as A-Train tells Gunn that he will do the same to Chuck later on. All I can say is, GO A-TRAIN!!! BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA GAY PALUMBO!

A-Train vs Chuck Palumbo

A-Train starts off delivering some hard blows to Chucky. GO TRAIN! A-Train whips him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline but the lucky chuck ducked and goes behind A-Train and delivers a backdrop. NO! Chuck backs A-Train to the corner and delivers some shoulder charges on A-Train. He charges at A-Train but Chuck eats BOOT! Haha! A-Train rallies back with some hard clubs to the back of Palumbo. A-Train whips him to the ropes and takes him down with a shoulder charge.  A-Train now beating the hell outta Chuck while he is down, lefts and rights a pourin on the face of the former faggot that we know! A-Train goes for a suplex but Chuck blocks it and delivers a suplex of his own. Chuck delivers a legdrop on A-Train and pins Train. A-Train gets a shoulder up on 2! GO TRAIN!!! CHO CHO!! A-Train gets smacked on the face with a painful looking left hook by Palumbo. A-Train rallies back though with punches of his own and backs up as he takes Chuck down with the BICYCLE KICK! A-Train picks Chuck up and whips him to the ropes but Chuck takes him down with the clothesline. Chuck waits for Train to get up and goes for a Jungle Kick..NO A-Train blocks the move and kicks him to the gut. A-Train hoisting him up and deliver the DERAILER!!! 1,2,3! A-TRAIN WINS YO!!!!

A-Train defeated Chuck Palumbo at 6:48 when he pinned Chuck Palumbo with the Derailer

Rating 8/10 well what did you think?! A-TRAIN WAS IN IT SO OF COURES IT IS DAMN HIGH BOY! A-Train just showing us why he OWNZ the damn Velocity ring baby! That was one stiff punch by Palumbo though. In my opinion, Palumbo should have been a boxer than a wrestler. What you guys say this match is too highly rated? DAMN RIGHT IT IS!

Highlights From SmackDown!

They show the highlights of SmackDown! that shows Brock defeat A-Train. Damn you Brock! YOU SHALL PAY!!! NOBODY MESSES WITH THE TRAIN YO! Anyway it shows Brock delivering a very bad-ass F5, unfortunately A-Train was in the receiving end of it.

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty vs Noble and Nunzio

Back dat ass up! And this is reason #8 why some WWE storylines are not properly started or ended. One week we see Scotty saving Rikishi from Train, the next, he aint fighting A-Train. Well scrap that and let us recap this match! Things start off with Noble and Scotty locking up. Noble gets the advantage with a slide to the back and he goes for a overhead belly to back suplex but Scotty lands behind Noble and Scotty 2 Hotty lands an elbow to the back of Noble's head. Scotty hits a very hard chop that ECHOES..through my TV monitor and it sends Jamie BOY Noble staggering to his corner to tag out to Nunzio. Nunzio runs towards Scotty and goes for a clothesline but Scotty ducks and goes for a savate kick which Nunzio blocks and spins Scotty around. Nunzio gives Scotty the hand to the chin slide gesture, kinda makes you think Nunzio is Michael Jackson in the smooth criminal music video. Nunzio then pokes the eye of Scotty befre delivering a couple of punches that sends Scotty reeling to a corner. Nunzio now goes to the top and delivers some punches to Scotty. At this point we see Nunzio applying the camel clutch on Scotty, it seems like Nunzio is working on Scotty's recently rehabbed spine. Jamie adds some more pain as he gets in the ring and delivers a basement dropkick right into the face of Scotty, hey! THEY JUST DID A KAI EN TAI MOVE!!! Nunzio tags in Noble anyways and they take Scotty down with a double suplex. Jamie further makes Scotty's back hurt with a rear chinlock applied. Jamie whips Scotty to the ropes but suddenly Scotty slides between Noble and gets the desperation tag to Rikishi. Rikishi gets in the ring and waits for Noble to look behind to see him and levels him with a savate kick! Nunzio gets in the ring and Rikishi takes him down with a powerslam. DA BIG KEESH grabs Noble and sends him to the corner, and he also sends Nunzio at the same corner. Rikishi charges there with his HUGE BUM BUM and both Nunzio and Noble are down at the corner..you know what comes next..DOUBLE STINKY FACE!!! Well after a few beat downs on Noble, he tags in Scotty and Rikishi takes down Noble with a samoan drop. Scotty finishes things off with the W-O-R-M! He pins Noble 1,2,3! Rikishi and Scotty win!

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi defeated Noble and Nunzio at 7:04 when Scotty pinned Noble with the WORM

Rating: 7/10 it was a very decent tag match. I see a good chemistry with Nunzio and Noble, yet in Scotty or Rikishi's case, its only on the dancing part. The other thing that bothers me is where the heck is NIDIA?!

OVERALL CARD RATING: 72%

TV Rating: 2.93

Chapter Five: The Austin Agenda

Date: January 11, 2003

Time: 8 PM

Venue: The World At Time Square

The scene opens on a table where 2 body guards are standing infront of. Vince McMahon is the man sitting on the table while drinking a glass of wine. The orders are yet to arrive and he looks at the other side of the table to see an empty seat. He looks at the side where the mirror is located. He sees a view of the New York streets as he takes another sip of the wine. He looks behind him to see someone.

Vince: Go ahead and sit down. I have been waiting for a while you know? What? No its alright, dinners on me.

The man sits down on the chair that was once empty. He calls for the waiter to give him his order. The waiter leaves as the man looks back at Vince. Both Vince and the man shake each others hand.

Man: So why do you want me to be here Vince?

Vince: I was hoping you would know why I called you here.

The waiter returns with a bottle of beer and hands it to the man. He drinks on the beer as Vince continues.

Vince: Eric, do not be alarmed when I tell you that somebody from your past is going to be here soon enough.

Eric: If your doing a 'this is your life show' here for me Vince, Its not a good time. I appreciate it but...

Vince: No Bischoff that's not it. This man is somebody we know and he is somebody who recently left our company.

Eric: Its Waltman is it? What, your telling me he is going to cooperate with me? Hell the day you said you hired me he left in a heartbeat man. What’s the proposition for him this time? He gets to kick my ass in public, Vince?

Vince: Damn it Eric it’s not X-Pac! OK! Let me finish first before you react.

Eric: Sorry Mr. Mcmahon, ok then who is it?

Vince: Austin. Steve Austin.

Eric: Oh…Steve eh?

Vince: Now I know that he still might have some bad blood on you. But please Eric, we have been trying to contact him since New Years Day for his return to the company.

Eric: Don't worry I think he is over that firing he got on WCW. Besides that was what, 9 years ago? Hey it’s ok...with me. So where is Steve? Are we going to meet him tonight?

Vince: Yes we are but this is Steve were talking about. And I am not so sure if he would actually come here like Shane told me this Monday.

Eric: Speaking of the devil Vince, look whose coming here.

Vince turns to see a man in shirt and jeans stand in front of the 2 bodyguards. The 2 agree to step out of the way and the man sits down to the chair that was remaining. Vince smiles and greets the man.

Vince: Took you long enough. I thought your not gonna show up actually.

Man: You did huh Vince? What made you think of that? The walk out I did last summer? Is that it?

Vince: Bingo. Steve I got to tell you, the WWE needs you back. Its 2003, it is a New Year and new things arrive like this. So yes I am asking you to return to the WWE right here right now.

Austin: Your seriously asking me to come back Vince? I am not sure that's the egomaniacal Vince McMahon that I worked for in the past 7 years in my WWE tenure talking right now. Well didn't you say it yourself Vince? Didn’t you say that you CLOSED the door on me?

Vince: Yes but it's a new year..and we can all forge..

Austin: NO its not that easy to forget Vince! Cause you damn well know that my contract is still with you and you can still control it with an iron fist. The only thing I can do is sit out of it until it expires on March of 2004! Hell I can wait a year and 2 months for what the hell kind of propaganda you put up and say that I was a man who dropped the ball?! I cannot forget that Vince, you think I am gonna go soft and forgive you for doing that? Talking those damn **** about me while I was on court for my divorce and to get out of the charges my ex wife put me? I am still not over it Vince.

Vince: Well if you want to, we can publish your side of the story. Will that be good enough?

Austin: Well then, that is a good start. But that is not enough Vince, that is not enough.

Eric: Not enough?! What are you now some self...

Vince: Eric, no, it is alright. We need him back, and will do ANYTHING just to get Austin back. So Steve...go on, I'm listening.

The scene fades as both men talk. Before the scene goes off we hear Vince exclaiming 'Wh-WHAT?!'

Gah sorry for the delay. The crap will continue!!! *evil laughter*

WWE.Com

Heat Preview

Sunday Night Heat kicks off tonight with Harvard Graduate Chris Nowinski as he takes on Spike Dudley. The little and scrappier pup of the dudley litter is ready to go against the odds tonight. But will Nowinski somehow outsmart this pound 4 pound superstar?

In other action, Raven and Steven Richards will be teaming up against Hurricane and Jeff Hardy. Which off these two odd-couple tag teams be the victor of this match up?

Heat will also show some highlights from Monday Night RAW

Also, William Regal of the Un Americans will go toe to toe with the no. 1 contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Title, SCOTT STEINER in the Heat Main Event.

It all happens here on SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT. 10/9 CT.....only on TNN!!!

January 12, 2003 Sunday

user posted image

January 12, 2003 Heat Results

Reported by D-Extreme

A big idiot since 1988

(Commentators: Jonathan Coachman and Lita)

Chris Nowinski vs Spike Dudley

Nowinski starts things off as he delivers a face rake to little Spike, and then he takes the little Dudley down with a leg trip. Nowinski is now keeping Spike grounded as he applies a ground headlock, but after a minute Spike slowly gets up and drives his elbow to the gut of Nowinski for him to let go. Spike is now ON FIYAH and starts hitting some punches on Nowinski before sending him into the corner. And at the corner, Spike does his usual..SPIKE STOMP DOWN!!! I so mark for that move, who would have thought a little man stomping you on your chest while at the corner would be such a great move? Spike is now on the offensive as he takes Nownski down with a dropkick. At one point of the match Nowinski avoids a splash from the top rope by Spike. Nowinski sends Spike to the ropes and catches him with a not so impressive powerslam pin. Spike kicks out at 2 and both men get up and goes for sequence #12827 which is Hiptoss, hiptoss, block, Spike kicks Nownski on the mid-section and bounces off the ropes for a clothesline which Chris Harvard ducks, and finally Nowinski takes Spike down to the mat with a hard backdrop the ONLY move I believe he ever did well in this match so far. Spike is down while Nowinski is taunting at the crowd, he turns around to pick up Spike and whips him to the ropes. Spike bounces off the ropes and stops before he gets back body drop by Nowinski and kicks Chris N on the face before grabbing him and knocks Nowinski out with the DUDLEY DAWG! Spike pins Nowinski 1,2,3!

Spike Dudley defeated Chris Nowinski at 4:38 when Spike pinned Nowinski with the Dudley Dog

Rating: 5/10 it was a very bland opener in my opinion. I mean almost ALL of Nowinski's moves looked HORRIBLE! Well the only thing I like about him was he delivered a nice backdrop. The Dudley Dog was a good finish off to the match as well

Footage from RAW

The highlight from Raw shows the confrontation of HBK and Y2J at the office of Morley. Yep it was a good recap of what happened down there. I cannot wait to see this 4-way match on RAW this coming Sunday. Obviously it seems like Y2J will win it, but, I dunno yet. We will have to see it tomorrow night

Molly Holly vs Ivory

Well it's the usual women match up yet again. Molly Holly starts things off as he kicks Ivory to the mid-section and takes her down with a snapmare. Molly Holly is now delivering some punishment on the GLOW alumnus Ivory. Molly whips Ivory to the ropes and goes for a hiptoss but Ivory blocks it and delivers a hiptoss on Miss Molly instead. Ivory mounts on top of Molly and she is slamming Molly's head to the mat repeatedly before picking her up for a sloppy looking bodyslam. Ivory is taking Molly to school as she delivers a textbook backbreaker on Molly and pins her only to get a 2 count. Molly goes for a kick but Ivory blocks it, only to get a enziguri from Molly. Molly is now in control through out this match. Ivory ducks a clothesline and delivers a backdrop on Molly. Ivory sends Molly to the corner and goes for a superplex but Molly shoves Ivory down. Molly on the top rope and she flies down and connects with the MOLLY GO ROUND! She pins Ivory 1,2,3!

Molly Holly defeated Ivory at 5:26 when Molly pinned Ivory with the Molly-go-round.

Rating 4/10 It was a sub-par effort from both women. I know I HATE women matches but hey I seen better women wrestling than this. Most of the time in the match, the two women delivered some moves badly, save some of the parts I wrote down in the review. I hope we get better women's wrestling next week, although I fear I might be saying that in vain.

Stevie and Raven join forces for old times sakes?

We see Raven at the backstage area sitting on top of a crate while taping his fists. He notices Steven Richards and Victoria heading his way. Steven smiles at Raven and tells Raven congratulations in getting a Rumble spot and hopes he wins the Rumble as well. Victoria also congratulates Raven but mentions something about sausages being used as weapons for Raven to win the Rumble match. Steven says a bunch of stuff about their up coming tag match against Hardy and Hurricane, while he was..it seems like Raven was just looking at the 2 confused. After Steven stopped speaking, Raven just got up and shook his head as he left the area. It seems like the match is up next!

Hurricane and Jeff Hardy vs Raven and Richards(w/Victoria)

Victoria is here!!! Well, at the announce position with Lita and Coach actually. Hurricane and Stevie start things off. Hurricane delivers his flying clothesline to take down Steven. Steven Richards delivers some punches to Hurricane and backs him into his corner. Raven gets tagged in while Steven chokes Hurricane for a while in the corner before Raven breaks it with a kick to the gut of WWE's resident superhero. Raven delivers the clothesline bulldog combination while Hurricane was in the corner. He pins Hurricane but its only a 2 count.  Hurricane fights back as he blocks a punch by Raven and delivers a couple of his own. He whips Raven to the ropes and delivers a nice dropkick to the face of Raven. Man it is SO disturbing to hear Victoria commentating at the announce table with Coach and Lita...and I thought Lita was bad on the announce table..and SHE IS. Victoria is just saying those weird things since that is her gimmik and I find it funny and SEXY! Back to the match and lookie, Hurricane delivers a nice flying crossbody from the top rope but Raven gets his shoulder up before the 3 count was made. Hurricane slides behind Raven and tags out to Jeff. Jeff Hardy charges at Raven and takes him down with a front dropkick to the face. Jeff Hardy now opens Raven's legs so he can legdrop Raven below the belt! OUCHIES! Jeff Hardy backs Raven to the corner and charges at him, Raven gets out of the way but Jeff goes up to the top rope and hits Raven with the WHISPER IN THE WIND! Jeff slowly makes his way to Raven and pins him. Alas Raven kicks out at 2. Raven counters a armwrench and takes Jeff down from behind with a hard back elbow the back of Jeff's head. Raven tags out to Steven. Steven grabs Jeff and Raven gets ready to deliver a clothesline but Raven hits Steven instead as Jeff ducks down. Hurricane gets in the ring and takes Raven down with a Shinning Wizard Kick. Jeff Hardy picks Steven up and delivers the reverse twist of fate. Victoria heads down the ring to interfere but Hurricane grabs here and sends her back to the outside. Jeff is sitting on the top rope as Hurricane goes to the top rope as well and jumps above Jeff Hardy to deliver a splash on Steven Richards. Hurricane rolls out of the way as Jeff lands a Swanton Bomb on Steven Richards. Jeff pins Richards 1,2,3!

Jeff Hardy and The Hurricane defeated Steven Richards and Raven at 10:35 when Jeff Hardy pinned Steven with the Swanton Bomb

Rating: 8/10 solid tag team match at Heat. Plus 1 point since Victoria was there. Hell I liked the finish Hurricane jumping behind Jeff to do a splash on Richards then Jeff following it up with the Swanton..now that was one hell of a finish!

Highlights From Raw

We get a highlight from Raw yet again. This time it's the confrontation of Steiner and Triple H. Do we REALLY need to see that?! I guess we do..dang.

Test (w/Stacy Keibler) vs D'Lo Brown

WOW STACY LOOKS HOT! D'lo and Test start off by exchanging some punches. Test kicks D'Lo to the gut and takes him down with a mean looking clothesline. D’Lo gets whipped into the ropes by Test and Test catches him with a spinebuster slam and pins D'lo only for a 2 count. D'lo Brown is at the corner and Test charges at him but D'Lo greets him by sticking his boot up and it hits Test. D'lo Brown delivers some chops to Test and backs him into the corner. D'Lo goes on top of Test and delivers 10 punches to the face. D'Lo delivers his trademark legdrop on Test and pins him, but Test kicks out at 2. D'Lo Brown picks up Test and goes for a suplex but Test blocks it and back body drops D'Lo. At this point Test dominates D'Lo Brown and takes him down atleast a dozen of times within a minute..WOW why did Test not pin him during those times?! The moron! Test delivers a hard powerslam on D'Lo Brown and goes for a pin, D'Lo gets his shoulder up before the 3 count could be made. Test pounds away on D'Lo at a corner and goes for a superplex but D'Lo punches him and shoves him down to the mat. D'Lo is on the top rope and is going for the Lo Down but Test rolls out of the way and D'Lo hits canvas baby! HAHA!  D'Lo Brown gets up as Test is waiting for him at a corner. D'Lo turns around and Test meets him with the BIG BOOT! Test pins D'Lo 1,2,3! THE TESTICLES ARE HAPPY NOW! CAUSE TEST JUST WON! OH YEAH!

Test defeated D'Lo Brown at 6:18 when Test pinned D'Lo Brown with the Big Boot

Rating 7/10 it was a very good bout. The ending was good, very good. Who would have thought D'Lo would miss his frog splash raise your hand..oh nobody did eh?! FOR SHAME!

Scott Steiner vs William Regal (w/Lance Storm)

The Un-Americans are in the ring for a pre-match promo. But it was cut short as Scott Steiner enters the stage and makes his way to the ring. The match starts and both men lock up on each other, not until Scott Steiner shoves Regal down the mat and poses for the crowd. Regal doesn't  take this lightly and charges at Steiner, only to get taken down by a short-arm clothesline. This point we are followed by some uninspired beat down from Scott Steiner as he delivers some sloppy punches to Regal and sends Regal backing into a corner. Steiner delivers a well executed T-Bone suplex on Regal and goes for a pin. Regal puts his boot on the ropes to break the pin. Steiner picks Regal up and whips him to the ropes and goes for a short-arm clothesline yet again but Regal ducks this one and rakes the face of Steiner before delivering a hard European Uppercut that sends Steiner staggering backwards to the ropes. Right now Regal charges at Steiner, only to be sent flying by Steiner to the outside. Storm helps Regal get back in the ring by the count of 6. Steiner greets Regal with clubs to the back. Steiner delivers a military press on Regal and delivers his patented elbow drop. He pins Regal only to get a 2 count. Regal is whipped into the corner and Steiner charges at him but EATS BOOT..HAHA! Regal takes Steiner down with a double axehandle from the top rope. Regal locks on an leg-scissors armbar on Steiner to keep him grounded for a minute. Regal is now in control of this match as he delivers a few more European Uppercuts and a few submission holds aimed at one of Steiner's arms. Steiner retaliates at one point as he takes Regal down with a hard clothesline. He hoists Regal onto one of his shoulders before taking him to the mat with a vicious powerslam. Steiner stalks Regal to get up, Regal goes up and Steiner grabs him to deliver another well executed T-Bone Suplex. Regal is lying flat on his stomach and Steiner ends the match with the Steiner Recliner. Regal taps out within seconds and Steiner wins

After the match Lance Storm attacks Steiner from behind. Steiner fights back with some punches and kicks Lance to the gut hard. He grabs Lance Storm and sends him flying to the outside. Regal gets up and gets tossed out by Steiner as well. Heat ends with Steiner on the top rope and poses for the crowd.

Scott Steiner defeated William Regal at 12:47 when he made Regal submit to the Steiner Recliner

Rating 8/10 it was a bit bland at the beginning I can tell you that. But things went all out terrific after that first T-Bon suplex from Steiner. The ending was good as well. I guess my old respect I have with Scott Steiner in his Steiner Brother days have resurfaced a bit. It might surface back completely...IF he can do a frankensteiner yet again.

OVERALL CARD RATING: 75%

TV Rating: 2.87

Edited by D-Extreme

WHAT?! Why did you spoil my secret plan?! Just kidding. Yeah Test has what it takes to get a push at this point of my diary. So yes, I shall keep your feedback in mind if I have something in store for Test somewhere between post-Rumble and Pre-WM19 period.

January 13, 2003

WWE.Com

RAW Preview

Prepare for another action packed Monday Night on TNN as RAW will be blasting into your TV!

Tonight, there will be a series of Royal Rumble qualifying match to determine which RAW superstars will get the remaining spots of the 15 spots for the brand.

In other action, Booker T and Goldust will defend their tag team titles against the Un-Americans. This rematch was issued by Chief Morley last week after the wrong man pinned the legal man. Tonight, will the Un-Americans go for an unpset victory and dethrone the champions?

Also, our main event features a four man elimination match. It will be Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam vs Batista vs Kane. The winner of the match will get to choose the number of entry they will desire.

All these and more on RAW! Your Monday nights will never...EVER be the same again.

8/9 PM CT

Edited by D-Extreme

January 13, 2003

RAW Results

(Commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler)

RAW goes on air as the stage pyros explode. The fans are on their feet as we kick off yet another electrifying episode of RAW this Monday night. We head over to the announce table to see Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

JR: Welcome everybody to RAW! This is Jim Ross alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler. We are coming at you live from the Mohegan Sun. 6 days to go, 6 long days to go until the WWE PPV, Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble will showcase the annual 30-man battle royal. 15 from Raw, 15 from SmackDown! But only 1 shall win and take on their brand's champion at the WM19 main event!

King: That's right JR. And tonight, we will have ourselves some Royal Rumble qualifying matches. Some or our RAW superstars will battle it out tonight to get a spot out of the 15 spots for RAW at the 30 man Rumble.

JR: And our main event, it will be a 4 way match. The winner gets to decide what number they shall enter at the Royal Rumble. The stakes tonight cannot get any higher King as the Royal Rumble draws close. Also tonight, Vince McMahon will be here to make a special announcement.

King: Whatever it is, I bet it will be earth shattering, JR!!! And speaking of earth shattering, tomorrow is the RAW Tenth Anniversary Special!

JR: That is right, King! Tomorrow, the 10th anniversary special will be at hand. We encourage the fans to join us at the special event at the World in Times Square. We can also be seen on TNN tomorrow night at 8 PM!

Royal Rumble Qualifier Match

Hurricane vs Chris Nowinski

Hurricane extends his hand to Nowinski for a pre-match handshake. Nowinski agrees but delivers a cheap shot while shaking hands with the Hurricane. He whips Hurricane to the ropes but Hurricane hops onto Nowinski at the rebound and takes him down with a hurracanrana. Hurricane delivers a few dropkicks to take Nowinski down the mat several times before picking Nowinski up and lights him up with a hard knife-edge chop to the chest. Nowinski is at the corner and Hurricane charges at him. To the superhero's dismay, Nowinski gets out of the way and Hurricane hits his face on the turnbuckle, Nowinski schoolboys Hurricane and uses some leverage on the ropes. Hurricane kicks out before the 3 count was made and Nowinski cannot believe it. Nowinski delivers a bodyslam before going to the top rope. He delivers an elbow drop to the throat of Hurricane. Hurricane is sent to the ropes by Nowinski and goes for a tilt-a-whirl slam. But Hurricane counters it with a tornado DDT. The Hurricane crawls to the fallen Nowinski and goes for a pin. Nowinski gets his shoulder up at 2. Both men get up and exchange punches, Nowinski pokes the eyes of Hurricane and goes for a back suplex but Hurricane lands behind him and slams him to the mat with a crossed-arm takedown. Hurricane kicks Nowinski to the gut and goes for the vertibreaker but before he can hook both of Nowinski's arms, Nowinski lifts him on to his shoulders and takes Hurricane down with an electric chair drop. The crowd is baffled as to how Nowinski knows how to pull off that move as much as the King is. Both men slowly get up after that and Nowinski goes for a kick but Hurricane blocks it and kicks Nowinski to the gut. Nowinski goes down to his knees after that hard kick. Hurricane bounces off the ropes and smacks Nowinski with the Shining Wizard Kick. Hurricane pins Nowinski and gets a 3 count. Hurricane wins the match and gets a spot on the 30 Man Over The Top Royal Rumble.

63/73/66

The Plot Thickens

Triple H is seen backstage wearing a black suit as he sits down on a chair in his locker room while watching RAW live on Television. Just then someone knocks on the door.

Triple H: Come on in, its open Naitch

With that said, we see Ric Flair enter with his client Batista. They approach Triple H who is sitting down on his chair. Triple H gets up and smiles as he shakes the hand of Naitch and then to Batista.

Triple H: I expected you both tonight but not this early. Whats up Naitch?

Flair: I know Hunter, but it seems that there will be contract signing with you, and Steiner tonight. Just in case you forgot Hunter, you confronted him last week, and you laid him out cold in the ring.

Triple H: I do know that Naitch. And tonight if I have my way I'll lay him down on that ring yet again. Because I will show him first hand that nobody messes with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. NOBODY messes with me...THE GAME!

Flair: THAT is the problem you see. Hunter, I know Scott Steiner. I have seen what he can do during my stay at WCW. He is a very brutal wrestler. In fact he injured about a dozen of wrestlers who tried to dethrone him during his title reign at the old WCW. We need a plan Hunter. Tonight we need do something to soften him up so that he will NOT be a threat to us and a threat to YOUR title at Royal Rumble.

Triple H: What is there to plan Naitch? C'mon this is the WWE and not the WCW. And the other thing is, Steiner is NOT the champion here. I am the WWE Heavyweight Champion. You do not have to worry about me Naitch. I got this whole Steiner situation under my control.

Flair: I trust that you do Hunter. But just one request Hunter, let me accompany you to that contract signing.

Triple H: Yeah sure, that is a very good idea Naitch. See you there.

Flair: Same to you champ! C'mon Dave lets go.

With that Flair and Batista leave Triple H's locker room. We go back to ringside where the next match is about to start.

Rating: 81%

Dudley Boyz vs Three Minute Warning (w/ Rico)

Rosey gets hit by one hard headbutt by D-Von that only makes him dizzy, but the shoulder block by D-Von was good enough to take this big Samoan down! D-Von delivers some chops on Rosey on the corner before climbing up and delivering a 10 punch. D-Von goes for a cross body as he bounces off the ropes but Rosey gives him a hard landing as he plants D-Von with a front backbreaker. Rosey runs to the ropes and goes for a sloppy legdrop that actually hits! Rosey goes for a pin but gets 2. Rosey tags out to Jamal. They whip D-Von to the ropes and deliver a double back elbow and deliver a double elbow drop on D-Von who is lying on the mat. Jamal hits a powerslam on D-Von and goes for a pin, but Bubba gets in and breaks it. While the ref is telling Bubba to get back to his corner, Rico and Rosey get in the ring and deliver a 3-on-1 at D-Von for a short while. Jamal misses a clothesline and D-Von hits a spinning neckbreaker on Jamal. D-Von slowly makes his way to his corner and tags out to Bubba and Rosey gets tagged in by Jamal. Bubba delivers his usual jabs and then the bionic elbow on Rosey. Bubba whips Rosey to the ropes and goes for a hiptoss but it seems Rosey is too heavy and Rosey kicks Bubba to the gut. Rosey gets his punch blocked by Bubba and Bubba goes behind Rosey for the Bubba Bomb…nope this time, Jamal clubs Bubba on the back before he Bubba Bombs Rosey. They whip Bubba to the ropes but Bubba takes both 3MW members down with a double clothesline. Tag to D-Von and they deliver the WAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAPPPP on Jamal. D-Von sends Jamal outside. The Dudleyz got Rosey alone in the ring and delivers the…3D!!! D-Von pins Rosey 1,2,3! The Dudleys win!

65/71/75

Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Stamboli

Hardy charges at Stamboli only to be taken down with a spinebuster slam by The Bull. Johnny The Bull picks up Hardy and delivers a couple of clubs to the back and whips him to the ropes. Hardy is taken down with a hard shoulder charge. Stamboli mounts on top of him and starts to pummel down on the young Hardy. He goes for a military press on Jeff by Jeff slides down behind him and pins him with a schoolboy. Stamboli kicks out after the 1 count and Hardy whips him to the ropes. Hardy delivers his front face dropkick to take down The Bull. Hardy hits a senton flip on Stamboli and pins The Bull. The Bull gets a shoulder up at 2. Hardy whips Johnny Stamboli to the corner but Stamboli reverses the whip and sends Jeff instead. Stamboli follows Hardy to the corner but Hardy springs up to the top rope. He reaches the corner and takes Stamboli down with the Whisper of the Wind. Both men are down after that move. After a while they both get up and Johnny Stamboli kicks Jeff to the gut and hoists him up his shoulders. But Jeff wriggles out of it and goes behind Stamboli. He goes for the Extreme Twist of Fate but somehow Stamboli has the strength to lift him up on his shoulders for a powerslam. Stamboli pins Jeff for a near fall. Stamboli gets pissed off and picks up Jeff Hardy. He sends him to the ropes and goes for a back body drop but Jeff stops and kicks him to the face. Stamboli staggers back and Jeff Hardy takes him down with the sitdown jawbreaker. Stamboli is down as Hardy goes to the top rope for the SWANTON BOMB! 1,2,3 and Jeff goes to the 30-men battle royal!

JR: Jeff Hardy is going to the Royal Rumble! It was one hard match for Jeff as he faced Johnny The Bull Stamboli. But the outcome for Jeff was good.

King: I dunno JR, it seems like Johnny is pissed of about loosing and..WHAT THE?!

Johnny Stamboli gets up and spins Jeff around and he sends Jeff crashing to the mat with his finisher, FUGGETABOUTIT! Stamboli does't look like he is finished in taking his frustration out on Jeff Hardy as he grabs Jeff Hardy and lifts him in a military press. He sends Jeff to the outside with a toss and Jeff falls belly first to the outside. Jeff Hardy groans in pain as the hard landing sort of affected his ribs. Johnny Stamboli gets out of the ring and gets a chair. He picks up Jeff and then swings the chair to knock out Jeff Hardy. Stamboli points at a fallen Jeff Hardy and mutters some words to him as he shows his sour mood after loosing to Jeff. The bunch of refs storm down the ramp and check up on Jeff as Johnny Stamboli leaves the ringside feeling that everything is even. Sure he might not be at the Rumble but it seems like he is satisfied with his payback on Jeff. Raw goes to a commercial break.

60/68/68

The Contract Signing

RAW goes back from the break as we see Eric Bischoff standing in the middle of the ring. There we see a table and 2 chairs facing each other.

Bischoff: Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight is the night for the contract signing for the Heavyweight Title Match! In this signing, the match will be confirmed and we will see it live on Sunday at the Royal Rumble! Yes this is a match brought to you by the RAW brand, the brand which not ONLY showcases the best talent of the WWE, it showcases the greatest mind of the sports entertainment world today, and that is none other than me…ERIC BISCHOFF!!!

With a grin on his face the crowd boos at him for making that comment.

JR: Eric Bischoff, he might be one of the greatest minds here in the world of Sports Entertainment but his ego equals the ego of one Vince McMahon

King: You think so? I bet they were separated by birth or something JR.

Bischoff. Shut up and show some respect here to the RAW General Manager! I DESERVE SOME DAMN RESPECT HERE..THIS IS MY SHOW! And seeing that Vince is still not here for some 'UNDISCLOSED' reasons, I see no point of waiting for our dear chairman. So let us get this over with. Introducing first and foremost..he is the challenger for the prestigious title. He is, BIG POPPA PUMP, SCOTT STEINER!!!

Sirens blare at the PA System as the crowd are on their feet and starts to cheer wildly.

"HOLLA...IF YA HEAR ME!"

JR: Here he is! Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner. He looks pumped up tonight.

King: He should be JR! He is given this opportunity to face our brand's champ at the Rumble. And as you can recall, Bischoff promise Scott this title shot, and that is the reason why you see Scott Steiner in the RAW ring right now and not on SmackDown!

Steiner enters the stage and poses for a while before heading down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He goes to the top rope to flex his muscles to the crowd yet again before going down and goes in front of Bischoff. He glares at the RAW GM as he takes off his shades. Eric backs off a bit as the music dies down.

Bischoff: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Take it easy Scott, do NOT even try to threaten me with your looks. I guarantee you that the game is on his way as we speak. Infact he is here right now!

"ONE TWO, THIS ON?!"

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW YOU PLAY IT!"

"ITS ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND IF YOU CAN TAKE IT!"

With a familiar intro, it still is the same banana as Triple H comes out of the stage with Ric Flair. Both men make their way down the ramp as the crowd greets them with boos. They enter the ring and Triple H and Steiner staredown at each other. After a while Bischoff orders them to back themselves off each other and let the 2 take a seat on opposite sides of the table. Triple H signs the contract first, and then Steiner signs it. After the signing we see Bischoff clapping with glee before speaking.

Bischoff: Ladies and Gents, it seems like the RAW Heavyweight Title Match is OFFICIAL!!! Now if both of you would just please get up from your chairs and shake each others hands, we will get this thing done with.

With that, both men obliged and got up. Triple H and Steiner shake hands. But as Steiner turns around, Triple H spins him around to get a punch on his face. Steiner blocks the punch and clocks Triple H with a hard right hand.

JR: Steiner just sent the champ down with that hard punch. Flair runs toward Steiner and starts to delivers some punches on Freakzilla but Steiner shoves Flair down. Triple H gets up and grabs the belt.

King: Oh no, you know what this means. Time for a blast to the past presentation Steiner! Courtesy of the game!

Triple H charges at Steiner with the belt but Steiner ducks and takes The Game down with a short-arm clothesline. The Game is down and Steiner goes on top of him. Steiner locks on the Steiner Recliner, within seconds we can hear the Heavyweight Champion scream in agony as the move is applied.

JR: STEINER RECLINER! STEINER RECLINER!!! TRIPLE H IS TRAPPED IN SCOTT STEINER'S DEADLY GRIP! WILL THIS BE THE SITUATION ON SUNDAY AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE?! WE WILL FIND OUT BUT RAW WILL COME BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!

We see a couple of Road Agents storm into the ring to break it up as RAW goes to a brief commercial break.

Rating: 83%

Christian vs Al Snow

Both men lock up at the start of the match with Snow locking a side headlock and goes behind Christian for a waistlock. Christian counters with an elbow to the forehead of Al Snow and whips Snow into the ropes in which Snow is taken down with a stiff clothesline by Christian. Christian takes control of this match with some hard chops to the chest while Snow is on the corner. Christian goes for a corner splash but Snow gets out of the way and takes Christian down with a inverted DDT. Snow pins Christian but Christian gets his shoulder up at 2. Christian and Al Snow exchange some punches before Al Snow blocks one of Christian and kicks him on the gut. Al Snow grabs Christian by the arms and delivers his triple headbutt move. Christian goes down and Al Snow bounces off the ropes for a running fist drop. Christian gets picked up and is whipped into the ropes by Al Snow. Snow catches him with a hiptoss. Al Snow delivers a elbow drop from the top rope on Christian and pins him. Yet again, Christian kicks out at 2. Al Snow locks on a chinlock at Christian for a while before whipping him to the corner. Al Snow follows him over but Christian floats over Al Snow before he would have hit the corner. Christian rolls Al Snow up for a schoolboy pin and he uses the ropes for leverage. The referee counts 1...2...but he stops as he notices Christian's feet on the ropes. Christian throws a tantrum at the ref in which Snow uses as and advantage and rolls up Christian for a pin. Christian kicks out before the count of 3. Christian counters an arm wringer by Snow with an elbow to the face and then a DDT for the pin. Snow gets his foot on the ropes to break the pin. Al Snow counters a suplex by Christian with a goadbuster. Al Snow climbs to the top rope and lands a nice moonsault on Christian for the pin. Christian gets his shoulder up in the last minute to save him from defeat at the hands of the Tough Enough trainer. Al Snow picks up Christian but Christian sneaks in a lowblow that the referee did not see. Christian works Al Snow in the corner with some shoulders to the gut. Christian takes Al Snow down with a snap mare before slapping on a chinlock. After a while we see Al Snow slowly getting up and fighting out of the hold with some back elbows to the mid-section of Christian. He sends Christian to the ropes and he bounces off the other side of the ropes. Both men collide with each other with dual clotheslines which send them BOTH down to the mat. Al Snow is the first one to get up after that collision and he picks up Christian. Al Snow picks up Christian and goes for the snowplow, but as he lifts Christian up for the move, Christian slides behind Al Snow. Christian kicks Al on the mid-section and connects with the Unprettier! 1,2,3! Christian goes to the 30-men battle royal!

72/76/84

Testicle Love

Stacy Keibler is backstage sitting down as the locker room door opens to see Test entering.

Test: Hey Stacy. I just went to Eric Bischoff's office and he told me that I am entering the Royal Rumble this Sunday.

Stacy: He did?! That is so nice of him. So what else did he say?

Test: It seems like someone gave a tip about me for entering one of 15 spots for the RAW brand in the Rumble. And another thing is, I shall now give the tipper this.

Test shows Stacy a banquette of flowers. Stacy gets the flowers from Test and smiles at him.

Stacy: Did anybody tell you that you're the sweetest person I have ever met Test?

Without waiting for a reply, she kisses Test on the cheek before she leaves the room. We go back to ringside.

JR: It seems like Test is going to the Royal Rumble on Sunday, King.

King: I cant believe it JR! I CANNOT believe it!

JR; You cannot believe Test got the spot thanks to Stacy?

King: No! I cant believe Stacy just kissed Test, what about me?

JR: *shakes his head*…oh my King, THINK of your age!

Rating: 74%

For the WWE World Tag Team Title

Black Gold vs Un-Americans

Goldust hits a hard slap to the chest on Lance Storm. Lance Storm slides behind Goldust after he was whipped to the ropes and Storm applies a full nelson on Goldust. Goldust counters with a kick to the groin that the ref didn't see. Goldust bounces off the ropes and does his kneeling throat thrust to take Lance Storm down. He picks up Lance Storm and backs him into the corner and goes for a corner splash but Storm gets out of the way and takes Goldust down with a single leg takedown. Lance goes to the apron and waits for Goldust to get up. Goldust is up and turns around only to get hit by a springboard dropkick by Lance Storm. Lance Storm tags out to Regal. They deliver a double suplex on Goldust and Regal pins him. Goldust gets his shoulder up at 2. Regal delivers a couple of punches to keep Goldust down. Regal locks on a front face lock but Goldust gets up and sends Regal bouncing off the ropes. Regal gets taken down with a hard clothesline by Goldust. Goldust steps on the face of Regal before he grabs Regal and tags out to Booker T. Booker T and Goldust whip Regal to the ropes and catches him with a double facecrusher. Booker T bounces off the ropes and connects with his usual knee drop to the face. Booker T delivers a couple of punches and chops to Regal and whips him to the ropes. Booker goes for the spinning heel kick but Regal ducks and pokes Booker in the eyes. Regal capitalizes the opportunity as he takes Booker T down with a European Uppercut. Regal delivers a high angle suplex on Booker T and pins him. Booker kicks out before the 3 count was made. Regal picks up Booker and he tags out to Lance Storm. They pummel down Booker T down on the corner. Lance Storm locks on a Boston crab on Booker T, but Booker manages his way to reach the ropes in hopes to break the move. Lance Storm sends Booker T into the ropes and delivers a nice standing dropkick. Lance Storm goes to the top rope and does a splash, but Booker avoids it and Lance Storm is sent crashing towards the mat. Booker T crawls to his corner and makes a hot tag to Goldust. Goldust charges at Lance Storm and takes him down with a bionic elbow. Regal gets in and gets a bionic elbow as well. He picks up Regal while Lance distracts the ref, and Goldust whips Regal to the ropes. Regal slides behind Goldust and delivers a LOW BLOW! Lance Storm goes to the top rope and delivers a FLYING MISSLE DROPKICK to Goldust. Lance Storm pins Goldust 1,2,3! Lance Storm and William Regal are the new tag team champs!

72/79/82

Booker T lost 2 points of overness from this match.

Goldust lost 2 points of overness from this match.

William Regal gained 3 points of overness from this match.

Lance Storm gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Fuggetaboutit

We go back to RAW after the brief commercial break and the camera pans over to the announcing position where we see Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

JR: Welcome back folks. Sadly, we have bad news for you tonight. During the break we have news that Johnny Stamboli has been fired by the Bischoff administration due to his actions after his match.

King: Come to think of it JR, The Bull did put off a big fit after he lost. I know it is a royal rumble qualifier but hell he should NOT have gone that far as to nearly injuring poor Jeff Hardy you know?

JR: Let us show you the footage of what happened backstage during the break. Here is the scene of when Johnny Stamboli was fired.

The Titantron shows the footage of what happen during the break. We see the outside of the GM's office and outside stood Johnny The Bull. Morley exits the room and confronts Stamboli.

Morley: Johnny it is nice to see you here. Now do not be alarmed about why Mr. Bischoff wants to talk to you. Infact he will NOT talk to you, he told me to do the talking about this meeting with you. I have been told by the GM of RAW that you, Johnny Stamboli has just been released from the active RAW roster.

Johnny: RELEASED?! WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?!

Morley: You see Johnny, your actions after your match shows poor sportsmanship. Sure I KNOW you want to go to the rumble so bad! I know that you worked SO hard...but hell you just risked the health of your fellow wrestler...and a wrestler who WILL be representing our brand as one of the 15 RAW participants of the Rumble. Now if you think you will replace him, THINK AGAIN! Because as I said...you have been released, in other words Johnny your ass just got FIRED! Now get out of my face and get out of Mr. Bischoff’s arena!

Stamboli looks shocked but he calms down and slowly turns around. Morley looks on but unexpectedly, Stamboli turns around again and delivers a hard clothesline, sending Morley down to the ground. Johnny picks up the Chief Of Staff and delivers the FUGGETABOUTIT before leaving the area. We go back to ringside.

King: Wow, what a way to leave RAW huh JR? Reminds me of the time Taker left here and headed to SmackDown!

JR: Stamboli is a powerhouse King. I do not know whether our GM made a wise move of releasing him and making him available for smackdown or not.

Rating: 69%

4-Man Elimination Match

Kane vs Chris Jericho vs Batista vs Rob Van Dam

First Fall: Jericho and RVD fight each other while Kane and Batista slug it out on the other side. Batista delivers some hard shots to the body on Kane. Batista hits a hard punch but Kane does NOT sell it and blocks the incoming punch from Batista and counters it with a hard throat thrust that sends Batista backing towards the corner. Jericho delivers a dropkick to the face of RVD that sends Van Dam reeling to the ropes. Jericho charges at RVD but RVD sends Jericho flying to the outside with a backbody drop. RVD bounces off the ropes and flies down to the outside where Jericho is and connects with a rolling splash that sends both men down. Inside the ring Kane whips Batista to the ropes but Batista takes the big red machine down with a hard shoulder block. Batista picks up Kane and delivers a couple of blows to the back before he backs Kane to the corner to deliver a couple of shoulder charges towards the mid-section of Kane. Outside the ring, RVD picks up Jericho but Y2J takes Van Dam by surprise as he pokes RVD right in the eye. He sends RVD colliding head first on the corner post of the ring before Jericho sends RVD back to the ring. Batista picks up Kane and goes for a whip to the ropes but Kane blocks it and kicks Batista hard on the gut. RVD and Jericho are in the ring now as Jericho tries to hit a punch on RVD but Van Dam ducks and delivers a spinning heel kick that sends Jericho down. Kane delivers a sidewalk slam on Batista and goes for a pin but Batista kicks out at 2. Kane’s mask is messed up as he cant see who he is fighting anymore. Kane turns around as he sees RVD getting up, as soon as RVD was up he grabs RVD by the throat and delivers a choke slam on RVD. RVD is laid out as we see Jericho getting up and delivering a lionsault pin on RVD. 1,2,3! RVD is eliminated.

Second Fall: As soon as Jericho turns around he is taken by a HUGE clothesline by Kane. Kane takes a few seconds to adjust his mask before approaching Jericho. Kane grabs Jericho and tosses him to the outside of the ring. Batista gets up and clubs Kane to the back. Both men exchange punches in the meantime but after a minute Batista blocks a punch from Kane and delivers a hard shot to the mid-section of Kane. Batista pounds away on Kane in the corner while Jericho slides back into the ring. Jericho just watches the battle going on between Kane and Batista. Kane rallies back with a hard boot to the gut of Batista and hoists him up for a powerslam but Batista slides away and lands behind the big red machine. Batista clubs the back of Kane before delivering a hard backdrop, in which Jericho capitalizes with the lionsault to pin Kane. Kane kicks out at 2 and both Jericho and Batista pick up Kane. After a minute of getting the upperhand on Kane, both men go for a double clothesline but Kane ducks and delivers a clothesline of his own to take down both Batista and Jericho. Jericho rolls out of the ring as Kane stalks Batista on the top rope. He waits for Batista to get up and Kane flies down with a hard flying clothesline on Batista! He picks Batista up and delivers the chokeslam from hell! He pins Batista 1,2,3!

Third Fall: Jericho sneaks back in the ring and surprises Kane from behind. But all that effort was in vain as Kane delivers a hard uppercut that sends Jericho backing towards a corner where Kane chokes him with his boot before the ref breaks it up eventually. Kane whips Jericho to the ropes but Jericho slides behind Kane and rolls him up with a victory roll. Kane kicks out at 2. Jericho delivers a perfect dropkick that sends the big red machine backing into the ropes. Jericho charges at Kane but Kane sees him and tosses him to the outside. But Jericho lands on the apron and he is behind Kane. He grabs Kane as he delivers a springboard bulldog and pins the big monster. Kane gets his shoulder up before the 3 count was made. Jericho slaps the head of Kane around before picking up the big behemot. This only angers Kane as he gets up and delivers some hard punches on Jericho. He grabs Jericho and delivers a hard sidewalk slam that shook the ring. Kane runs to the ropes and delivers a Hogan-esique legdrop before pinning Jericho. Jericho gets his boot on the ropes to break the pin. Kane runs towards Jericho and goes for a big boot but Jericho gets out of the way and instead the ref gets hit by the boot. Kane turns around and Jericho goes for a kick but Kane blocks it. Kane grabs Jericho by the throat for the chokeslam. All efforts are in vain as Jericho kicks Kane in the crown jewels and takes Kane down with a bulldog facecrusher. Jericho bounces off the ropes and delivers the LIONSAULT! The referee gets up and sees the pin being made 1,2,3! Jericho wins!!!

Lilian Garcia: The winner of this match is Y2J, CHRIS JERICHO!!!

Jericho gets the mic as the chorus of boos are heard from the crowd.

JR: This is preposterous King! Kane got it won, he almost got the chokeslam on Jericho but the opportunistic Y2J kicked Kane in the well..you know. And he stole Kane the victory of this match

King: Look JR, it was HBK who stole something from Jericho. Kane did not get anything stolen from him, since all 4 will be at the Rumble, Kane included.

Jericho: Now I would like to announce my position at the Royal Rumble. Now since HBK wants to make lightning strike twice by going on to the Rumble as the first entry, I guess I should re-think my choice. After a few days going to this RAW, I hit the jackpot baby! Cause if HBK will be entry no. 1, Y2J will be entry no. 2!!! Shawn Michaels, it is nice to see you being back at the Rumble and getting the no. 1 spot. But let me say this, I be damned if you think you will win that match. I will be damned if you think that you HBK a sanctimonious son of a bitch thinks that he can win the Rumble, bad back on the side and eliminate the other 29 competitors including me. Shawn, I am so sorry but this year it wont be you, it just wont be cause it is already written starting from tonight that someone else shall win that match. And that man is Y2J...CHRIS JERICHO!!!

JR: Such arrogance King, such arrogance being displayed by Jericho.

King: I dunno JR, he reminds me much like HBK 8 years ago. Cocky, egomaniacal...then look ma! The next thing we know HBK won the thing. JR you do know Jericho is the FIRST undisputed champ here in the WWE

JR: I know that and he always has to remind us of that.

Y2J's music hits the PA System as he has his smirk on his face while heading to the backstage. RAW goes to a commercial break.

72/82/78

The Chairman Has Arrived

"No chance..."

"No chance, that’s what you got!"

As Vince's theme is being played and makes his way down the ring, we return to RAW!

JR: Welcome back folks and now we are here live as the CEO of the WWE has entered the ring.

King: Wow look at Mr. McMahon, JR. He looks a bit serious right now.

Vince: Now all of you know why I am here tonigh...

Vince gets cut off as the crowd gives him the 'asshole' chant. Vince just laughs it out a bit.

JR: That chant always pisses off Vince McMahon. The fact that 10,000 plus fans right now calling him an 'a-hole' makes him feel so disrespected

King: Yeah, and I wonder why he aint getting mad at that.

Vince: Ok if you idiots are done with your pathetic chant then let ME speak up right now. Now as I was saying, now all of you know why I am here tonight and that is because I have a special announcement. And this announcement is targeted to one man, and that man is the RAW General Manager. BISCHOFF, GET YOUR ASS IN THIS DAMN RING RIGHT NOW!

"I'm back..and badder than ever"

With that music playing at the PA Systems, the RAW General Manager walked down the ramp as the crowd gives him a chorus of boos.

JR: Here comes the general manager now King

King: I'm telling you JR, he is in for some trouble when Vince is around.

Eric Bischoff enters the ring and nervously approaches Vince. Vince obviously has a scowl on his face before he speaks up.

Vince: Eric last Summer I chose you to lead this brand. Of all people I chose a man who is so devious, a man who I thought has 'RUTHLESS AGRESSION', and a man who almost drove this company to bankruptcy with WCW Nitro. But now look what happens after I put you in charge, you let Brock Lesnar go to SmackDown! Though I commend you in the acquisition of Triple H, not only did you let Brock leave RAW, you even let the Undertaker go. I don't know what game your playing here Eric but it aint nice. And as far as the ratings of RAW are concerned, the SmackDown! ratings are catching up on this show! Now explain to me that Eric.

Eric: You must understand Vince I cannot control the way Smack..

Vince: DON'T CALL ME VINCE! THAT'S "MR. MCMAHON" TO YOU!

Eric: Oh yes...'MR. MCMAHON', please give me more time to put RAW on the flagship show of this company. You see things are not happening to good lately, and last week I had a stomach flu so I could not control the things that went on here.

Vince: More time Eric? You want ME to give YOU more time?! Why that's a good idea you know. That is a very good idea. So I am giving you a month...no…3 weeks…oh no that's too much. ONE WEEK to shake things up on RAW!

Eric: ONE WEEK?! But I cannot possibly do tha...

Vince: YES YOU CAN! I thought your Eric Bischoff, a genius, a great general manager for RAW. I am positive you will shake things up next week. But if in case you don't Eric…read my lips...and you better read it good. If you CANNOT do something to boost RAW’s ratings….YOURE FIRED!

RAW fades to a closing as we see the shocked expression of Eric Bischoff after that announcement by Vince.

Rating: 80%

OVERALL CARD RATING: 72%

Edited by D-Extreme

user posted image

January 14, 2003 Tuesday

Post-RAW Notes

By: Heyman's Ho

- RAW got a TV Rating of 6.06. The ratings for RAW seem to be improving week after week.

- Last night we saw Johnny Stamboli fired off the RAW roster. Sources say that today, he is going to the SmackDown! taping. The writers are planning for Stamboli to be transferred to SmackDown! without a trade, so instead the storyline was he got fired from RAW and SmackDown! signed him as a free agent.

- Al Snow made an appearance last night and faced off with Christian. The Tough Enough trainer is looking forward to doing some more matches with the RAW brand in the early quarter of 2003. Backstage talks has it that after WM 19, Al Snow will either have less matches or leave the RAW roster for good to join 2 other trainers for a new season of Tough Enough. Tough Enough 4 auditions will start during May of 2003. The current series will have its finale in 10 days.

- The Un-Americans won the title from Booker T and Goldust. Not knowing what will happen next, will it be a 3 way feud for the tag team titles featuring the Dudleys vs Un-Americans vs Black Gold? Currently, the writing team for RAW has yet to come up for a new storyline if they decide to break up the team of Booker T and Goldust.

- The main event drew the most ratings last night. The rating rose from 3.0 in the last segment that featured the firing of Stamboli to 5.51. It was a mystery to many of the WWE production staff to see such a sprout in ratings after a segment since the RAW IS WAR episode where Mick Foley won the gold.

- Shawn Michaels was scheduled to be at RAW but could not come on RAW on time. Last week, the storyline showed that he had luggage problems, tonight it was no joke for HBK. He had travel problems as his luggage was put in a different flight.

- Vince McMahon appeared last night and gave Eric an amount of time to shake things up for RAW or he gets canned. Sources say that Steve Austin will make his return to RAW. Hence will shake things up. Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff were reportedly seen on The World, at times square talking to Steve Austin. It seems like they are planning to get Austin back to add some more solid ratings bait for RAW.

user posted image

January 15, 2003 Wednesday

RAW 10th Anniversary Results

By: D-Extreme

user posted image

Finally....THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL HAS ARRIVED! It was a very interesting night for the WWE during this awards night. Unlike the slammys....TODD PETTINGILL was NOT there. A certainly sigh of relief as the Hosts for the night are Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole. Originally it would have been Jim Ross but Good Ol JR was...absent for some weird reason or another. We kicked things off as they played a video montage with the music of Kid Rock.

Diva Award: We kicked off the awards night with this award. Jonathan Coachman was the presenter of the award.

Nominees:

- Stacy Keibler

- Trish Stratus

- Sunny

- Sable

- Lita

- Chyna(ugh)

The winner was Trish Stratus, why I saw this coming from a mile..I do not know. On a diva-related note, Lita was not present during the awards. There will be more on that in my next column later this week.

Don’t Try This At Home Award: Shane McMahon was introduced to present the 2nd award of the night. The award was presented for the biggest and sickest bumps that happened in RAW history.

Nominees:

- Big Show chokeslamming the Undertaker through the ring

- Jeff Hardy's dive off the ladder and landing a leg drop on Kane through the table during TLC 2002

- Bubba Ray Dudley powerbombing Mae Young off the stage and through a table and - Kurt Angle's missed moonsault off the top of the cage against Chris Benoit.

The award went to Kurt Angle. Kurt had Team Angle with him and was in character while accepting the award and thanked himself for his hard work. Eventually, Angle's music cut him off and he walked away annoyed. That’s some classy stuff Kurt!

’Tell Me That I Did Not See That’ Award: Booker T was introduced to present the next award which was the Most Shocking Moment in Raw History Award.

Nominees

- The three faces of Foley; Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love

-Bart Gunn defeated Dr. Death Steve Williams in the first and only Brawl For All contest

- Vince McMahon introducing Eric Bischoff as the general manager of Raw

- Kane and the Undertaker's pyro fight in which a pyro set two Raw crew members on fire, and lastly

- Kurt Angle driving the milk truck and pouring Milk on Austin and The Alliance inside the ring.

The winner was Mick Foley for the three faces of Foley. With the car crash music in tow, Mick Foley went on stage wearing his Mankind mask while he has his tux on. Mick made an acceptance speech and thanked the people who voted for him to win this award. He also said that Mr. Socko wants to thank the fans, but Mr. Socko was reportedly absent in the awards ceremony due to the fact he is enjoying his cleaning inside of a washing machine. At the end of the speech, Mick does the ‘bang bang’ taunt before heading back down.

Ric Flair made his way out next to pay tribute to WWE's fallen superstars. A video package rolled showcasing Andre the Giant, Joey Morella, Gorilla Monsoon, Rick Rude, Owen Hart, Yokozuna, and Davey Boy Smith.

Give Me the Mic Award: Chris Jericho came on stage to present this award. He didn’t give out the names of the nominees because he felt that it was him who won the award. Jericho opened the envelope and announced the winner.

Good enough it wasn’t him. The winner of the award was The Rock. Jericho started throwing a fit but the Rock then appeared on the big screen to accept the award. The fans didn’t seem to like The Rock appearing on screen as they just bombarded him with boos. Guess he is gonna be a heel when he comes back eh?

“Shut Up and Kiss Me” Award: The award will go to the best couple or best kiss on Raw. Tazz came out to present this award.

Nominees

- Mark Henry and Mae Young

- Chyna and Eddie Guerrero

- Vince McMahon and William Regal with the Kiss My Ass Club segment

- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

The winner was Triple H and Stephanie McMahon who both went to the stage to accept the award. Stephanie said where else can you get drugged up at your own wedding, marry a loser, fake a pregnancy, get divorced and then make a comeback to head up the greatest wrestling show on TV today, SmackDown!. Triple H proposed they give each other a kiss just for old time's sake and when Stephanie closed her eyes, H dropped his trousers and mooned Steph who cracked H's ass with a hard smack.

Network Difficulties Award: Mean Gene Okerlund and Pat Patterson came out to present the award, which was for the segment on Raw that gave the networks the biggest headache.

Nominees

- Mae Young "giving birth" to a hand

- Stone Cold stunning Santa

- Austin breaking into the house of Brian Pillman who was armed with a gun.

The award went to Mae Young who made her way up to accept it.

Superstar Of The Decade Award: Brock Lesnar was introduced to present the Superstar of the Decade Award. Lesnar mentioned he respected everyone on the nominees list as well as every superstar in the room.

Nominees

- Mick Foley

- The Rock

- Bret Hart

- Triple H

- Steve Austin

- HBK

- Undertaker

The winner was Stone Cold Steve Austin and his music played throughout the place. The crowd was expecting for Austin but Vince was the one who got the award and gave a brief speech. He said the reason Austin was not here, is because Austin was not invited.

Raw's Greatest Match: Shawn Michaels came on stage to present the next award. He said that he shared a lot of great matches in his time and a few of them included on RAW. He then introduced the nominees for the award.

Nominees

- Kane vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Jeff Hardy & Rob Van Dam in the 2002 TLC match

- Triple H vs. Cactus Jack in 1997

- Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match in 2002

- Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kane in 1998.

The winner was the 2002 TLC match. All the participants from the match came onstage to accept the award, with Jericho and Christian boasting about themselves until Kane interrupted and said the award was very special to all of them. Bubba Ray spoke up and said the award was for all the guys who paved the way for TLC matches. Everyone onstage exited except Rob Van Dam, who said everyone needed to thank their favorite superstar, and his….R-V-D.

Edge invites all the WWE superstars onstage so they can collectively thank all of us, the fans, for making everything possible. After that was done, King and Cole thanked us for watching and the show signed off.

RAW Top 10 Greatest Moments

10. Mick Foley presents The Rock with "This Is Your Life"

9.  The Rock conducts a "funeral" for Steve Austin but Austin shows up to crash the party and destorys a hearse with the Stone Cold monster truck.

8.  Shane McMahon undermines his father and buys WCW. Shane and Vince have a confrontation via simulcast with Shane on Nitro and Vince on Raw.

7. Mankind visits Vince McMahon at the hospital and Mr. Socko is born.

6. D-Generation X mocking the Nation of Domination.

5. Vince brings Mike Tyson to Raw and he has a confrontation with Steve Austin.

4. DX invades a WCW show and tries to speak with Eric Bischoff.

3. The Rock challenges Hollywood Hulk Hogan to a match at WrestleMania.

2. A very emotional night in wrestling history as the WWE paid tribute to the late, great Owen Hart.

1. Steve Austin, Rock, Vince, Shane – THE BEER BATH – The week of Wrestlemania XV, Austin gives the Corporation a beer bath, Coors Light style.

Date: January 14, 2003

Time: 12:00 PM

We see Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi eating at the fast food chain known as Mc Donald's. It seems like this is their lunch stop before going for the SmackDown taping.

Scotty: Know what man, its been actually a new year here in the WWE.

Rikishi: Your telling me. Now the management go and tell everybody that the SmackDown! taping will only tape SmackDown! And you know what that means, Velocity will be taped on Thursday instead of the same day with SmackDown!

Scotty: What a drag, I guess Vince is trying to let us work twice a week like we did before the draft. Man and I thought the drafts purpose was to let us all work once a week. Oh well man I just heard from the Sarge that I will be booked in two matches. I will not only tag with you in a match but I will be in te 4 man elimination for the cruiserweight contendership. It seems like that kid Paul London was scheduled to do his Japanese priority tonight. Total bummer, why did he not tell them earlier you know?

Rikishi: Yeah total bummer man. So have you heard that Austin is gonna return to the WWE?

Scotty: Yeah there are rumors but sources close to Vince told me that it is not yet clear wheter or not Steve will return. So we might not know if it is fact or fiction. I guess we better hurry up eating here to be in time for the early pre-taping meeting we are having.

The scene fades as both men continue to eat and discontinue their conversation.

Date: January 15, 2003

Time: 5 PM

The black car stops infront of the driveway of the house and a man steps out of the vehicle. With his 10x resistol hat in tow, the man knocks on the front door. The man knocking on the door is one half of RAW’s announcing team, Jim Ross. The door opens and the man who greets him is none other than Steve Austin himself.

Austin: Never knew you had the balls to actually come here and grab a few drinks. Weren’t you supposed to be at that award and hostin it?

Ross: And weren’t you supposed to be there as well Steve? I had my reasons and that was to make my way in here. I drove all the way from Cincinnati to come here today Steve. I just hope we can have our talk about your contract with the company while were drinkin.

Austin: Damn straight we will, JR. So come on inside the house my friend. I just got me a new grill set up for tonight. I do have a couple of more guests to come by here by 8.

JR and Austin enter the house and heads to the backyard. There both men do a toast before chuggin a beer bottle.

Ross: So Steve, Mr. McMahon has agreed to the terms you told him and Eric last Saturday. I hope that is good news for both parties.

Austin: Sounds good to me. Infact I’d be willing to sign a new contract since the current contract I am sitting on will expire this May. I hope that is ok with you.

Ross: I think we can arrange that somewhere between this month and next month Steve. So you don’t have to worry about that one right now. There is one condition that Mr. McMahon wants to add in the terms if you want to stop sitting out of your contract though. You have to do a program with RAW’s heavyweight champion.

Austin: I have to do a program with Paul? Hell that aint a problem.

Ross: You have to job to him at Wrestlemania

Austin: Damn sure is a problem right now JR. I mean, I just made my return and you guys want me to job at WM 19?!

Ross: You see Austin, The Rock has no plans to make a return to RAW and he instead wants to do a program on SmackDown! You are the only option we got for the RAW title picture.

Austin: I don’t agree to those terms that easy. Tell McMahon he better give me the full details of this program or I wont be signing the contract by Friday. Hell…I wont be even be returning for The Rumble infact! You’re my friend JR, but I don’t want him to use you like some sort of ambassador of peace between me the WWE.

Ross: I understand that Steve. I’ll see to it that Vince will get your response.

Austin: Glad to hear that ol friend. So you wanna stay a couple of hours before the boys come here? You can join us on the BBQ for tonight.

Ross: Sorry Steve. I still got some other person to get in touch with today.

Jim Ross silently leaves the backyard and heads for his car. Inside the car, he picks up his cellphone and calls up someone.

Ross: Vince? This is JR. Austin wants the full scope of the storyline before he plans on returning to the WWE. I see…I’ll get the copy of the proposal and fax it to him tomorrow. So, what happened between you and Terry? He agreed on the deal? That’s good news Mr. McMahon. Well I am off to my house now. Bye.

He hangs up the phone and drives off to his house.

• 1 year later...