The BVS WWE: 2004-05

Guest y2gudge

Firstly as Virch so rightly put it that was a build up show if I've ever seen one but the Christian/Molly segment was good and the high part of the show, RNN is getting a little dry but a few stronger 'guests' and I think it'll get back to being a strong part of Raw.

1. Pick the winner: Rhyno v. Chris Jericho v. HHH

Rhyno

2. Which man will not be involved in the decision?

Chris Jericho

3. Pick the winner: Molly Holly v. Christian

Molly Holly

4. Pick the winner: Randy Orton v. Sting

Randy Orton

5. Pick the winner: Shawn Michaels v. Kane

Kane

6. Pick the winner: Mondo and Dreamer v. Jeter and Matthews

Jeter and Matthews

7. Who will pin whom?

Matthews p. Mondo

8. Pick the winner: Hall and Booker v. Nowinski and Mack

Hall and Booker

9. Who will pin whom?

Hall p. Nowinski

10. Pick the winner: Jazz v. Trish Stratus v. Tracy v. Lucille LaChienne

Lucille LaChienne

11. Who will lose the match?

Trish Stratus

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury?

No

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating?

Rhyno v Jericho v HHH

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale?

Kane v HBK

15. Which match was so well-received that the match following it was a letdown?

Hall/Booker v Nowinski/Mack

-----

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio 5

Chris Jericho 9 - Into your perception of Jericho's character since his return

Christian 8 - Involved in huge storyline but his character is dragging him down

Cruiserweights 3

Dallas Page 4

Eddie Guerrero 3 - Doesn't actually seem to be doing anything, not good idea when he's your Champ

Eric Bischoff 5 - Haven't seen enough

Evolution (including Orton in-ring) 4 - Dry at times

Jim Cornette 6 - Better than Page

Jim Ross 1 - ZZZZZZZZZ!

Rhyno 7 - "Fear Me!" is a little overrated but good choice as Champ

Los Maximos 4

Matt Hardy 6 - Not enough V1

Michael Cole 2

Molly Holly 6 - Does what she does well enough

Nathan Jones 2

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer 4

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy) 4

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono) 5

Right to Censor 6 - RTC need to be depushed slightly

RNN host Randy Orton 6 - See above

Roddy Piper 7 - Enjoy as SD! GM

Shawn Michaels 1 - Meh...

Sting 6 - Needs some mic time to build more of a character in my eyes

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman 5

Three Live Kru 5

Triple H 4

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson 2 - How this drags on I'll never know!

Women wrestlers (other than Molly) 2 - Standard womens stuff (you have to be a God to get people to care about womens wrestling)

Glad to help...

*y2gudge*

2. Which man will not be involved in the decision? Rhyno

7. Who will pin whom? Dreamer will pin Matthews

9. Who will pin whom? Mack will pin Booker

11. Who will lose the match? Trish

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury? No

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? Molly vs. Christian

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Molly vs. Christian

15. Which match was so well-received that the match following it was a letdown? Orton vs. Sting

So that's the Prediction Contest. And now, the survey. I will give you a series of people in my WWE, and ask you to rate your opinion of them from 0 to 10. Zero means you're absolutely hating it, 10 means it's a total markout moment. Please include a few words of criticism or praise as you see fit telling me how it can be handled better -- which in many cases is independent of your enjoyment of it. Answer as many or as few as you like.

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio - 6

Chris Jericho - 7

Christian - 9

Cruiserweights - 5

Dallas Page - 7

Eddie Guerrero - 7

Eric Bischoff - 9

Evolution (including Orton in-ring) - 8

Jim Cornette - 7

Jim Ross - 2

Rhyno - 3

Los Maximos - 4

Matt Hardy - 5

Michael Cole - 3

Molly Holly - 8

Nathan Jones - 2

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer - 7

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy) - 4

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono) - 6

Right to Censor - 7

RNN host Randy Orton - 9

Roddy Piper - 8

Shawn Michaels - 7

Sting - 7

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman - 8

Three Live Kru - 8

Triple H - 5

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson - 3

Women wrestlers (other than Molly) - 6

Rhyno

Jericho

Molly

Orton

Kane

Mondo & Dreamer

7. Who will pin whom?

Dreamer pins Jeter

Nowinski and Mack

9. Who will pin whom?

Nowinski pins Booker

Lucille LaChienne

Tracy

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury?

Nah.

Rhyno/Jericho/HHH

Michaels/Kane

Dreamer & Mondo v. Jeter & Matthews

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio

5. I'm kinda neutral on the matter. Honestly it'd be a markout moment for me if we got to see a little of Andy in Kidman sometime soon.

Chris Jericho

8. I really like the guy in real life, your booking of him in a big match at Vengeance is a plus.

Christian

3. I'm not liking the way he's being booked, against women. It doesn't showcase his talents, and in real life he'd be buried for life because of it. But this is EWR, so that's not really a problem.

Cruiserweights

7. Really good matches, including the SuperCage way back when.

Dallas Page

9. I really enjoy Good Thing, Bad Thing; believable that if he became an announcer they'd try something like that.

Eddie Guerrero

8. Strange how realistic it is now, compared to how far-fetched it was back then.

Eric Bischoff

4. I don't see how he fits into Evolution, but it's a job for him at least.

Evolution (including Orton in-ring)

8. They're taking control of power in the company and it draws out this urge in me for a surprise face, either returning or debuting in the WWE, to come out and stop them.

Jim Cornette

8. I never appreciated Cornette's commentary (probably because I was too young when he commentated) but I enjoy it now. Not a fan of him being called Corny on-screen though.

Jim Ross

5. Totally neutral.

Rhyno

7. I like the push, but I'd like to see a more creative gimmick. Just because his name's Rhyno doesn't mean he has to be a man-beast for life...

Los Maximos

9. I've used them myself many a time in EWR, and I'm enjoying how they're pushed. I look forward to their series against Rey and Kidman.

Matt Hardy

3. I'm waiting for the backstory's feud with Hurricane to take off.

Michael Cole

3. I don't like him in general, and I've already mentioned my dislike of calling Cornette Corny on-screen.

Molly Holly

6. I like the idea, but it's too obvious that sooner or later she'll beat Christian cleanly.

Nathan Jones

7. I don't see how it could be better, but it's not a 10.

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer

9. I love their work and I'm a huge fan of them being on TV.

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy)

5. Haven't seen enough of them or their gimmicks to get a read on how they're doing.

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono)

No vote. Maybe it's just me, but since I don't get any indy wrestling, I've only heard of Tomko, and I don't think it fair for me to vote on long-term signings when I only know of one of them.

Right to Censor

8. I like how you brought them back (realistic in WWE theory), and I REALLY like how they're not like they were before (trying to stop women from getting naked and nothing else)

RNN host Randy Orton

8. I enjoy RNN and think it'd be a good idea to have on RAW. But that may be because I'm one of the few that don't think of him as bland.

Roddy Piper

7. Again with the realistic bringing-back of those who have been there before. I don't see what he's going to do next as GM of Smackdown, but that's not a Bad Thing, that's a Good Thing.

Shawn Michaels

5. After seeing him on virtually every post during BVS, it's weird to not have him around as much.

Sting

4. Not a fan, but curious to see what happens after his run with Orton comes to a close.

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman

9. Big fan of Heyman being on TV, and I love Team JAPAN.

Three Live Kru

8. Road Dogg is classic (although I keep expecting another New Age Outlaws run as long as Billy Gunn is still around) and Killings & Konnan are entertaining. I really enjoyed their RNN parody.

Triple H

7. Seems realistic but he's not on TV as much as I'd expect.

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson

8. Hey, something new. I like it (although I'm curious as to how Lindsay feels about it)

Women wrestlers (other than Molly)

5. What else can you do? Stereotypical perky face or bitchy heel. If you could come up with something completely different for a woman this would be a 10, easily.

2. Which man will not be involved in the decision? Jericho

7. Who will pin whom? Dreamer pins Jeter

9. Who will pin whom? Nowinski pins Hall

11. Who will lose the match? Tracy

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury? Yes

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? Rhyno v. Y2J v. HHH

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Molly Holly v. Christian

Randy Orton v. Sting

So that's the Prediction Contest. And now, the survey. I will give you a series of people in my WWE, and ask you to rate your opinion of them from 0 to 10. Zero means you're absolutely hating it, 10 means it's a total markout moment. Please include a few words of criticism or praise as you see fit telling me how it can be handled better -- which in many cases is independent of your enjoyment of it. Answer as many or as few as you like.

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio - 5, as much as I'd like Mysterio to go on a solo run SD! needs all the tag teams it can get so he's fine where he's at for now.

Chris Jericho - 9, Jericho is Uber cool

Christian - 5, as much as I am a fan of Christian he's so much better than his current misogynist angle

Cruiserweights - 3, the Cruiserweight division has never really been strong in the WWE and in BVS it's no different. Ron Killings is also seen as a paper-champion which is not the case since Killings=pwnage

Dallas Page - 5, I can't really see him as an announcer but I guess you make it work with his lil' Good Thing Bad Thing gimmick although it was better with King since he could play the heel announcer to Ross' face now they're both face announcers and that just doesn't work IMO

Eddie Guerrero - 5, as much as I love Eddie Guerrero he's not been invovled in a major angle or storyline recently and that's pretty bad considering he's the champion on SD!

Eric Bischoff - 2, Eric in Evolution? meh

Evolution (including Orton in-ring) - 5, Orton doesn't bother me, but I hate Michael Shane and Batista is blah.

Jim Cornette - 9, I love Jim Cornette he's great, just bring back the tennis rack and I'll give it a 10

Jim Ross - 3, he gets on my nerves sometimes especially his bais commentary

Rhyno - 5, good to see him getting a push and all but I think he shouldn't have gotten the title so soon

Los Maximos - 2, I'm not a big fan of the Maximos since they're total spot monkies and sloppy in the ring and need a good team to carry them to a 4 * plus match [see: Mysterio/Kidman v. Maximos]

Matt Hardy - 5, good to see he's getting a US title push but BG James? And now Konnan? You should really expand on The Hurricane-Hardy thing and make it into a feud

Michael Cole - 5, not a real big fan of Cole-slaw but he works as SD! Commentator, just not with Cornette.

Molly Holly - 6, Interesting to see Molly get the Chyna push I'm a fan of Molly's in-ring work and she's probably the best Women's worker in North America

Nathan Jones - 0, Total carpola he's a worhtless 'talent' if you can even call him that. He can't even throw a proper punch or kick without hurting himself or someone else [i.e. Undertaker]

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer - 5, I'm a fan of Dreamer but never seen any of Mondo's stuff IRL but I'm happy you're at least doing SOMETHING with Dreamer instead of the real WWE

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy) - 5, that's only because of Joey Matthews, I could care less about Jeter, Hennigan or Traci with an 'i'.

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono) - 3, Colt Cabana is the only worthwhile of the whole bunch as Rizzono was horrid in XPW and Tomko is crap, I can't see Cabana in the WWE though.

Right to Censor - 3, I'm not a huge fan of the RTC but I like Stevie Richards. Just NOT RTC Stevie.

RNN host Randy Orton - 8, I don't really hate Randy Orton he doesn't bother me and he can be entertaining, although RNN recently has been bland it needs better 'guests' than Batista or Eric Bischoff or Michael Shane every other 'episode'

Roddy Piper - 5, Piper is Old School for sure I enjoyed his matches back in the 80's and his gimmick but he's so-so IMO as a GM.

Shawn Michaels - 7, After reading the BVS I regained respect for HBK but recently as someone else said he's been very quite.

Sting - 5, It's hard to picture Sting in a WWE ring but I used to be a fan of him back in the day as long as he is used to put over younger talent and not to get himself over than he's alright in my book.

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman - 10, awesome, simply awesome. I'm a fan of both Ultimo and Tajiri and a huge Heyman fan and that old school Cell Phone shot he did was sweet.

Three Live Kru - 8, I love 3LK, Killings in particular but BG can be entertaining and Konnan to some extent but he's better standing at ringside than involved in the match IMO.

Triple H - 6, Okay I'll give Triple H credit he is a good worker, when motived, but the last couple years he has been lazy IMO just like he's been in this diary.

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson - 6, interesting with Torrie playing Paul Bearer but I'm not a huge Torrie Wilson fan but the return of the old school Undertaker is great but I've been a fan of Taker's no matter what gimmick he's had

Women wrestlers (other than Molly) - 5, I see where you're coming from with Victoria with the Split Personality gimmick but you need to expand on it. Other than her there's no one else of any worth expect maybe Gail Kim.

1. Pick the winner: Rhyno v. Chris Jericho v. HHH: Chris Jericho

2. Which man will not be involved in the decision? HHH

3. Pick the winner: Molly Holly v. Christian: Molly

4. Pick the winner: Randy Orton v. Sting: Orton

5. Pick the winner: Shawn Michaels v. Kane: Kane

6. Pick the winner: Mondo and Dreamer v. Jeter and Matthews: Mondo/Dreamer

7. Who will pin whom? Dreamer pins Jeter

8. Pick the winner: Hall and Booker v. Nowinski and Mack: Nowinski/Mack

9. Who will pin whom? Nowinski pins Hall

10. Pick the winner: Jazz v. Trish Stratus v. Tracy v. Lucille LaChienne: Jazz

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury? yes

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? HBK/Kane

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Christian/Molly (c'mon, he's losing to a girl)

15. Which match was so well-received that the match following it was a letdown? Orton/Sting

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio - 5 (Personal favorites, but seeming a bit bland and thrown into matches against high flyers for the title)

Chris Jericho - 9 (100 promos really can let you go crazy)

Christian - 9 (only worry is that he might get too typecasted in his current role)

Cruiserweights - 4 (seem a bit underused given Heyman's influence from BVS)

Dallas Page - 7 (I loved his BANG! entrance in the Molly/CHristian promo, reminded me of Tazz/Heyman/Vince during the Invasion)

Eddie Guerrero - 4 (since his big WM win, has been sort of on autopilot)

Eric Bischoff - 3 (not enough heel commish for my liking)

Evolution (including Orton in-ring) - 5 (not enough Shane)

Jim Cornette - 6 (needs more of a heelish edge, bring back the megaphone)

Jim Ross - 1, BAH GAWD, 1!

Rhyno - 3 (His title win came out of nowhere, and we haven't seen enough in-ring dominance to value his title reign)

Los Maximos - 5 (latest events are increasing entertainment value)

Matt Hardy - 4 (8 for the Hurricane match)

Michael Cole - 4 (you're missing out on the opportunity with the referee bit, hasn't brought it out in a while)

Molly Holly - 7 (seriously screwed up WM, but have a chance to salvage it at the PPV)

Nathan Jones - 8 (more intense promos)

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer - 6 (all right, but a lot of character development that you're missing out on)

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy) - N/A (want to see where you go before grading)

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono) - N/A (see above)

Right to Censor - 2 (they come in with a bang, and then immediately drop to 6-man jobs to Piper?)

RNN host Randy Orton - 8 (probably best portrayed heel you've created)

Roddy Piper - 7 (more of his wit)

Shawn Michaels - 6 (

Sting - 5 (too much of an engima: I'd rather see mysterious promos than no news)

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman - 7 (begging for heel overtones)

Three Live Kru - 8 (the perfect antidote to RTC)

Triple H - 4 (not good as a face)

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson - 6 (interesting, but is an unusual face/face/face interplay between Taker/Wilson/Kidman. Would seem more natural with Taker as a deadman heel)

Women wrestlers (other than Molly) - 6 (some gimmicks seem really forced, like Victoria and Stacy, but others, like Lucille, really fit)

Rhyno is gonna have to defend the belt.he only won it at Backlash after all

Chris Jericho leading to Rhyno vs. Jericho at summerslam

Molly will win the belt she should have won at Wrestlemania

Orton needs the overness and he'll be Y2J's first challenger after summerslam when Jericho wins the world title

HBK. No reason I just think he'll win

Mondo/Dreamer thanx to the Extra Incentive from Stacy ;)

7. Who will pin whom?

Dreamer will pin Jeter

Booker and hall

9. Who will pin whom?

Hall will pin Nowinski

Lucille

Jazz

No

Molly and christian thanks to the crowd reaction

Orton pinning Sting made Sting Unhappy

Molly and Christian

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio 7 - Kidman For CHAMP!!!!

Chris Jericho 10 - His return was phenonemenal

Christian 8 - I hate the guy for what he is saying about molly but if he can get me to hate him that much his characters worth it.

Eddie Guerrero 10 - The smackdown equivalent of Jericho

Rhyno 6 - I like the fact that he won the belt but it seems he won the belt because he was over

Molly Holly 10 - My current favourite character. She had better win at Bad Blood Dukes or :angry:

Right to Censor 2 - of all the olden day stables to bring back why this one????

RNN host Randy Orton 7 - Would hav been better as the higlight reel but RNN is fine

Roddy Piper 9 - i am petitioning the real WWE to bring him in as SD! GM now.

Now lets hope i win the prediction contest I should have won last month

7. Who will pin whom? Dreamer over Jeter

9. Who will pin whom? Hall over Nowinski

11. Who will lose the match? Jazz

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury? No

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? HBK vs Kane

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Christian vs Molly

15. Which match was so well-received that the match following it was a letdown? Michaels vs Kane

I'll give it a 6. Good team, but now it looks like Kidman will have to splinter off for a bit, and that sucks.

Chris Jericho

Getting unique on a bad show? That's worth a 10.

Christian

8. He comes DAMN close to crossing the line, and it only makes it better.

Cruiserweights

9. All for it.

Dallas Page

10. I've always liked DDP, and him as a commentator is great. And then to add in Good Thing, Bad Thing? Awesome.

Eddie Guerrero

4. I love Eddy, but to me, everything around him just seems too unfocused. Maybe I'm just not reading closely enough, but he seems to be feuding with someone else every two weeks or so.

Eric Bischoff

7. There could be better roles for him, but at least he's playing what everyone knows he can: the evil boss who is a member of a stable and gives them everything.

6. Shane being in it kinda confuses me, but at least there's no 3H all over the place. But there's also no Naitch all over the place, so that sucks. In fact, I don't actually know what happened to Flair in this universe >_> I remember what he did in the last "book", but where he is now I have no clue.

Jim Cornette

10. He rules the friggin Earth. Though I could easily see him step in as a manager to a new tag team, and end up feuding with Heyman and Team JAPAN.

Jim Ross

1. I hate JR, but Page seems to bring him out some.

Rhyno

10. As with Cornette, he rules the friggin Earth.

Los Maximos

2. Them begging to Piper was funny, but I hate the Maximos.

Matt Hardy

8. V1 around the US title is good, but he COULD be after the World.

Michael Cole

2. Good foil for Cornette.

Molly Holly

8. I liked her last interaction with Christian, and I hope that when/if she wins the IC title, we can see more of it.

Nathan Jones

5, just for being with Ward.

5. But I can see one of them turning before too long, and that should be interesting.

0, 3, 2, and 5, respectively. I don't like Jeter, Matthews is cool but only if York would have come along, Hennigan I don't care about, and Tracy is good in the role that she's doing, but I'm unsure about after that's done with.

7, 4, 5, respectively. Cabana rules.

Right to Censor

5. It gets Stevie consistant air-time, so it can't be ALL bad.

RNN host Randy Orton

4. The guests aren't being that great lately, but really; how do you compete with the times that he was in Canada?

Roddy Piper

9. Piper as GM was unexpected, and he's been great in his role.

Shawn Michaels

6. Just seems....mediocre. But at least he's not getting five hundred title shots, so that's cool.

Sting

9. A non-WWE legend being treated like a legend? WOW.

10. Heyman on TV is great, and having him with a awesome team like Ultimo and Tajiri is even better.

Three Live Kru

0. I thought they were funny in real life for awhile, but I hate 3LK by now.

Triple H

3. Generic face 3H, which is the same as generic heel 3H.

4. Interesting enough to keep my attention, but not enough to like it much.

1. Save for Victoria, it's all just the standard stuff.

I just want to do one.

Nathan Jones - 10. Ignore the "OMG HE'S A BAD WRESTLER HE SUCKS" jazz. This is the best usage of the guy I have ever seen. As long as he stays an upper midcard threat and doesn't actually take the title, I'm loving him, especially with Ward.

Rhyno

HHH

Molly Holly

Randy Orton

Kane

Jeter and Matthews

7. Who will pin whom?

Matthews d. Dreamer

Hall and Booker

9. Who will pin whom?

Hall d. Mack

Lucille LaChienne

Trish

No

Randy Orton vs. Sting

Christian vs. Molly

Randy Orton vs. Sting

5. They are just kinda "meh".

Chris Jericho

8. I like how he is built into the Main Event. And it seems that he will recieve a well deserved title push soon.

Christian

7. I like his feud with Molly, but I think that he could be doing more.

Cruiserweights

4. Not much to say really.

Dallas Page

9. I really like the addition of DDP to the announce team. He is much better than Ross and makes Ross seem somewhat acceptable.

Eddie Guerrero

4. He's just "there." He needs another big storyline to gain any interest from me.

Eric Bischoff

2. Him in evolution is ok, but I'd rather see him with a different set of people.

5. Ever since HHH left I just feel that it lacks something.

Jim Cornette

9. More.

Jim Ross

1. Less, a whole lot less. Just fire him or make him a behind the screen guy.

Rhyno

8. I like him as the champ. I enjoy mostly everything about him.

Los Maximos

2. I dont really like them. Nothing you've done, I've never really liked them and it carried over.

Matt Hardy

6. I like that hes US Champ, but he could be more.

Michael Cole

5. No real thoughts on him.

Molly Holly

9. I really like how shes portrayed. I used to hate the Old Chyna vs. The Men thing, but they way Molly goes through with it it is interesting. I'd actually like to see a Title Run of Molly. Maybe Benoit and Molly as tag champs?

Nathan Jones

6. See Right To Censor. At first I marked out a lot whenever hed hit the big boot. But now hes kind annoying me. Especially since his manager is Ward.

7. I like this duo. There is just something about them however that I don't really like. I just can't put my finger on it.

8. Jeter and Matthews I like. The Tracy thing is Interesting. As for Hennigan, I don't really have an opinion on him yet.

5. Neutral. Don't know where you are going, but after some development my grading will change.

Right to Censor

5. At first I relally liked them. But then I kinda got sick of them. However, anything that gets Stevie on my screen is a plus.

RNN host Randy Orton

9. One of the bright spots on Raw. His RNN is always interesting and I like the heel you have created.

Roddy Piper

6. Another one that fits in with the "meh". At first he was gold, but recently I haven't enjoyed him.

Shawn Michaels

7. After the original story I started liking him and hes been good ever since.

Sting

1. Something is just missing with him. I really haven't enjoyed him at all. Maybe a change in character will make him more appealing.

8. I love them. Heyman is always great and his leading Team Japan is always fun to read.

Three Live Kru

2. I honestly don't like them. I wish you hadn't brought them in. Their feud with Team Angle was interesting, but I just don't see any upside to them.

Triple H

5. I don't like him Sans Evolution. He plays the good Face, but him in Evolution is just better IMO.

5. Interesting, but not really a fan of the duo.

5. Molly is really the 1 women's wrestler I am interested in. Maybe it's because you have made here all important, but you have done well with the women's division.

Jim Cornette - 6 (needs more of a heelish edge, bring back the megaphone)

Not to embarrass you, I'm just anal like this: Jimmy Hart was the megaphone, and Jim Cornette was the tennis racket. And yes, I need to bring the racket back. I've done just about every other wink and nod...

WWE SmackDown!

June "10", 2004

"LIVE" from Uniondale, NY

We get highlights of some of the more contentious moments from the previous week. Eric and Kurt stare each other down as World's Greatest Tag Team look on. The RTC leads a beating of Rey Misterio. But on top is Piper's proclamation to the Maximos of tonight's two out of three falls series. We end by hyping all the matches for tonight: Undertaker v. Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero v. Bull Buchanan, and the Three-Fall Series for the tag team titles.

SET OFF SO MUCH PYRO YOU THINK WE WERE TRYING TO HIDE A CAR WRECK as we come to you live from the Nassau Coliseum! Sign in the crowd: "The Ref is God!" (Gee, can't imagine what that means.)

Cole: "Right next door to the Big Apple comes a big series of matches for tonight's show! Welcome to SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole alongside James E. Cornette, and Jim, tonight's show has a series of outstanding matches with Pay-Per-View implications!"

Cornette: "That's right, and it starts with the Undertaker going one-on-one with Kurt Angle, and the winner getting a title shot at Vengeance against whoever the champion may be at the time."

Cole: "And who will the champion be? Eddie Guerrero defends his championship tonight against Bull Buchanan of the Right to Censor! Could the enforcer become the top dog in the industry?"

Intros begin for the first match.

Cole: "But first, we got the first match in the Best-of-Three Tag Team championship series, as it appears Jose Maximo is headed to the ring to represent the challengers!"

Cornette: "Michael Cole, it's imperative that the Maximos win this first match a lot more so than the champs, because as difficult as it is to win two in a row no matter who you are, it's almost impossible when the champions have the out of a countout or disqualification coming their way in the tag match conclusion!"

Cole: "You'd know all about the extra outs that champions have, you having managed so many in your time, and -- HEY! Look at this!"

Cornette: "They're back! I woulda thought she'd be with the Undertaker right now!"

Cole: "Maybe he's not here yet."

Cornette: "I tell ya, that's gotta be it, 'cuz there's no other way this could happen!"

Tag Team Championship Series: Billy Kidman (w/Torrie Wilson) vs. Jose Maximo

Jose attacks right off the bat with a series of blows to Kidman's back. He sends Kidman into the ropes, but Kidman returns with a shouldertackle and armdrag. Jose bails, so Kidman follows with a plancha. Back in, Kidman grabs a headlock, but Jose suplexes out of it for two. Jose picks Kidman up and delivers a standing dropkick, but his attempt at a flip splash follows hits the knees and Kidman rolls him up for two.

Jose goes for a backslide, but Kidman flips over the top into a double arm DDT. He covers for two. Kidman sends Jose into the corner, but Jose jumps onto the second turnbuckle and gets a moonsault press on a charging Kidman for two. Jose gets a German suplex with bridge for two. Jose sends Kidman into the ropes and connects with a rana for two. Now Kidman bails to the outside, and Jose follows him out with a 450 off the top rope. On the outside, Jose sends Kidman into the guardrail and hops onto it, getting a diving rana. Back in the ring, Jose heads up top but Kidman slams him off. A charging Jose is met with a BK Bomb with cover for two.

Both men pop up, and Jose gets a sunset flip for two. Kidman reverses to a spinebuster and flip cover for two. Jose hooks Kidman's arms in a backslide for two. Both men charge and get a clothesline. Jose is up first and to the top, but the somersault legdrop misses. Kidman tries for the Kid Krusher, but Jose shoves him off. Kidman gets a bulldog on the rebound for two. Kidman picks Jose up, but gets hit with a Northern Lights suplex for two. Jose connects with the bottom rope moonsault for two. He pops up and hits the middle rope moonsault for two. Kidman tackles him before he can make the top rope, and Jose turns around into a snap suplex.

Jose gets back up, but Kidman ducks a spinkick and connects with the Kid Krusher. He goes to the top, but as he does, he notices Torrie heading to the back. Kidman runs out after her, but Torrie stares blankly ahead, not noticing him. A confused Kidman walks backwards to the ring, where Jose baseball slides him headfirst into the guardrail. Kidman is out, and the ref reaches ten at "only" 8:45.

WINNER by countout: Jose Maximo

Cole: "Is that a win? It is! And the Maximos are one fall away from becoming the WWE Tag Team Champions!"

Cornette: "Kidman took his eye off of the ball, and when you do that, you're gonna wind up on the short end of the stick more often than not."

Cole: "Well, he may have had reason -- what was with Torrie? She just seemed... I really don't know!"

As Jose celebrates and we see the graphic (Maximos 1, Animals 0), Kidman slowly recovers, shakes his head, and walks to the back, more confused than angry or upset.

Cornette: "It looks like ol' Billy Kidman's wonderin' the same thing, Michael Cole, and I gotta say I don't blame him, cuz she left early and didn't even seem to acknowledge him."

Cole: "We'll be keeping an eye on that, but first, ladies and gentlemen, we gotta take a break. When we come back, we'll hear from the WWE United States champion, Matt Hardy, Version 1! You know he's upset about his loss last week!"

***COMMERCIAL***

Cole: "Folks, we'll get back to Matt Hardy in a second, but first, let's take you to something that happened while we were gone, as it appears Billy Kidman caught up with his wife."

We're backstage, as Torrie continues to walk forward, showing little or no emotion (insert Virch joke here).  Kidman races around the corner and catches up with her.

Kidman: "Torrie!  Torrie!"

She continues walking forward as Kidman walks alongside her, pleading.

Kidman: "C'mon, what's going on?  I thought this was all an act!  That's what you told me!  You-- you don't have to do this!  You don't have to play up with it!  We're alone now!  Torrie?"

She continues as if he weren't there, going through a door.  The door closes behind her.  Kidman tries to open it, but it's locked (the door was slightly open when Torrie approached it).  He pounds on the door.

Kidman: "C'mon!  Open up, girl!  Please?  Did I do something wrong?  Can't we talk about it?  I'm sorry, honey, I--"

The door opens, but camera work precludes us from seeing what Kidman sees.

Kidman: "What are you doing?"

Nothing.

Kidman: "This isn't right... it's not right... you owe me an..."

The door slams shut.  Kidman stares for a few seconds before walking off.

As Cole and Cornette talk, the TitanTron loads up the search engine from 10 to 30 to 70 to 100%. Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore emerge as we learn that Matt has been to Normandy and Matt has been in over a dozen video games. Matt and Shannon head to the ring.

Cole: "Well, it's pretty clear something's happening with Torrie that's beyond even Kidman's comprehension."

Cornette: "Maybe beyond yours, Cole, but it seems to me that what was supposed to be just an act has turned into something really weird. It's like... I don't wanna say it..."

Cole: "Why not?"

Cornette (stammering): "W-w-well it... it's all just purely speculation, you... you see."

Cole: "You afraid?"

Cornette: "You would be too!"

Cole: "Let's just drop it, then."

Cornette: "Right."

Cole: "Folks, it appears that we're going to have a few words from our US champion, and I'm sure we both know the topic."

Matt (in ring): "Last week, I suffered an indignity by losing to that un-American piece of trash known as Konnan. Clearly, you should realize, Konnan, that you did not get the Sensei at 100%, because if you had, you would have never had me in a position to tap out. But I promise I will settle the score, and I know when it will happen. At Vengeance, Konnan, you and I will meet. It is the title shot I am required to give you, and it is the ONLY title shot you will ever have at Vee-One-Uh! And to show you that Mattitude is more than just a winning philosophy, but a force to be feared, I am sending Shannon Moore, my disciple, after your buddy right now! So if that so-called champion wants to come out here, we'll be more than happy--"

That's the cue for "Ch-Check It Out" to play as the trio that is the Kru head to the ring. Killings enters and shows his belt to Moore, who signals that he wants it. Konnan and Matt get into a shouting match as Dogg waits on the outside.

Cole: "Looks like I'm needed, Corny."

Cornette: "Already? I thought you--"

But it's too late. Cole has slid into the ring, referee's shirt on, and is separating everyone. As soon as the seconds all leave the ring, Cole holds the Cruiserweight title on high and calls for the bell.

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Ron Killings (champion, w/Konnan and Road Dogg) vs. Shannon Moore (challenger, w/Matt Hardy)

They lock up. Killings backs Moore into the corner and gives a clean break, but Moore kicks Killings in the knee and gets a basement dropkick. Moore charges, but Killings catches him in a flapjack. Killings waits for Moore to get up, charging but falling in a drop toehold. Moore switches to a leg-scissors, but Killings kips up to break.

Moore follows suit, but he runs straight into a lariat, turning him around. Killings covers for two. Killings picks Moore up and connects with a suplex. He covers for two. Killings picks Moore up and sends him into the ropes, but Moore comes out with a DDT. He adds an elbowdrop and bounces to his feet, drilling a disoriented Killings with an enzuigiri. He covers for two.

Moore picks Killings up for a Twist of Fate, but Killings lifts him in the air and drops him face-first. Killings runs to the top rope, but Matt shakes the ropes and Killings falls on the turnbuckle. Cole admonishes Matt, and in the interim Dogg enters and powerslams Moore. Dogg escapes as Cole turns around. Killings goes back to the top rope as Moore slowly gets up. Killings dives off with a top-rope sunset flip on Moore, and Cole counts the shoulders down for three at 5:45.

WINNER and STILL Cruiserweight Champion: Ron Killings

Cornette: "I can't believe it! Michael Cole don't have eyes in the back of his head, and he was too damn busy admonishing Matt Hardy to pay attention to the action! What kind of referee is he? This is a travesty! Folks, when we come back, it'll be time to finish what we started. Can the Maximos win the WWE Tag Team titles? They got two tries to do it!"

***COMMERCIAL***

We're backstage, and the footage appears to be shot on a handheld camera. (Hmmm.) Rob Van Dam and Rey Misterio are talking.

Rey: "Well, I gotta get going to the ring, man. We're in a lotta trouble, but I know we can pull it off."

RVD: "Hey, good luck, dude. Hey -- how ya gonna win the match? Got any strategy?"

Rey: "I, uh, better not tell."

RVD: "Aw, c'mon, you can tell me."

Rey: "Not while the camera's rolling! Joel will find out!"

RVD looks around.

RVD: "Camera? What camera?"

We hear Shannon Ward's voice off of, and presumably from behind, the camera, as her arm extends into view and waves.

Ward: "Hi guys! Smile!"

Rey: "See what I mean?"

Rey walks to the ring. RVD turns to the camera.

RVD: "Hey there. Haven't seen you in a while."

Ward: "Uh-huh."

RVD: "What you doin' here?"

Ward: "Shhhhhhh! It's a secret!"

RVD: "Man, why's everyone got something to hide? And who you keepin' it from?"

Ward: "You."

RVD: "M-Me? But I know what you're doin'!"

Ward: "Nah-ah. You don't know all of it."

RVD (perplexed): "Wh... what else is there?"

At this moment, Nathan Jones charges into our field of view and slams his fist straight into RVD's temple. Ward makes sure to show Nathan's fist -- on which we find a set of brass knuckles.

Ward: "That was fun!"

Nathan: "Damn right it was, mate! I'm sure he'll enjoy it when he wakes up, too!"

Nathan rips the brass knuckles off and throws them to the ground. We cut quickly to the ring, where Michael Cole (in ref attire) flinches. We cut back to the camera view.

Nathan: "One last look at the bloke, shall we?"

The camera pans down to show RVD busted open in the forehead, with the brass knuckles lying next to his head.

Ward: "Oooh! You got him good!"

Nathan: "Yeah, mate. Twice."

He laughs like a maniac as we hear Ward's shrieking from behind the camera. We cut back to the arena, as the pipe and drum corp music plays. General Manager Roddy Piper makes his way to the announce table, where Jim Cornette has been flying solo for some time. The two talk as intros to the next match begin.

Cornette: "Well, greetings, Mr. Piper. I assume you just saw what happened."

Piper: "Well, ya know, James E., there's a time when ya gotta be a man and take yer lumps as they're handed out, but... ya wanna keep it where it belongs, an' that means none of this ambush crap. Now, back in my day, somethin' like a brass knuckle shot to the head would be an opening salvo, an' that looks like what ol' Nathan Jones is up to here."

Cornette: "I assume that means you'll be punishing him soon?"

Piper: "Punish a man after my own heart? Are ya nuts? That'll come later. Right now, I got me a tag title series to watch, an' I gotta feeling it'll be spectacular!"

Cornette: "Well, right now, the champs are behind 1-0, and that means they gotta win 'em both. We still don't know who the referee is for the final round. Is he even here?"

Piper (scoffing): "Is he here... boy, lemme tell ya. This guy been here since about 8 this mornin', lookin' for a risk of his own to take. I had to talk the guy outta jumpin' off the balcony earlier today, but other 'an that, I got him in my V-I-P booth -- that's Very Influential Person, ya know, Corny."

Cornette: "Does that mean this person's in the Board of Governors?"

Piper: "You'd like to know, now, wouldn't ya?"

WWE Tag Team title series: Joel Maximo (1) vs. Rey Misterio (0)

Joel spins out of a lockup and goes behind Rey, trying for a German suplex. Rey lands on his feet and gets a headscissors on Joel, spinning him to the mat. Rey grabs the arm of Joel and hiptosses him to a seated position, dropkicking him in the back of the head. Rey goes for a Lionsault, but Joel gets his knees up. Joel covers for two. Joel applies a wristlock, slapping Rey in the back of the mask as he does so.

Joel whips Rey into the ropes, nailing a kneelift on the way out, and adds a flip splash off the ropes onto Rey. He covers for two. Joel grabs a front facelock, but as Rey gets up, Joel switches to a small package. It gets two. Both men get up, and Joel tries a suplex, but Rey slips out the back and dropkicks Joel into the corner. Rey charges with a dropkick, and Joel slumps in the corner on impact. Rey gets a running start and nails a Ruff Ryder on Joel. Rey hits a butterfly suplex out of the corner for two as the crowd lets us know X-Pac sucks.

Rey picks Joel up and tries for a Victory Roll, but Joel blocks it Owen-style. The count gets two before Rey lurches forward to complete the Victory Roll for another two. Joel flops on Rey for two. Rey sunset flips Joel for two. Joel reverses it for two. Joel gets a backslide on Rey for two. Rey rolls Joel up in a small package for two. Rey gets a rana and hooks the legs the two. Joel grabs Rey's legs and flips on top for two.

Rey bridges out and turns the bridge into a swinging neckbreaker. He covers for two. Rey sends Joel into the ropes, but on the way out, Joel nails Rey with a forearm, sending him to the floor. Joel baseball slides Rey as we take a break.

***COMMERCIAL***

Joel hangs Rey upside down in the corner and backs up a few steps. He tries a baseball slide, but Rey pull himself up. Rey untangles himself and stands on the top rope, moonsaulting a VERY hurt Joel. He pulls Joel out of the ropes and covers, but the delay means it's only two.

Rey picks Joel up, but Joel goes low (Cole doesn't see it). Joel bounces off the ropes and tries a Shining Wizard, but Rey dodges it. Rey grabs Joel's feet and slingshots him into the ropes, and Joel is hung up on the middle rope. Rey runs the ropes and delivers the 6-1-9 to Joel. Joel is out on his feet, so Rey connects with the West Coast Hop and covers, and Cole dutifully counts the three at 11:55.

WINNER: Rey Misterio

Jose charges the ring and the Maximos begin double-teaming Rey, but Kidman soon follows and all four men are fighting in a flurry of lefts and rights. Cole keeps calling for the bell as he tries to restore order, but it's not until Piper takes the house mic and enters the ring that anything meaningful happens.

Piper: "Hey, all o' ya! Stop fightin' this minute! The next one that lands a punch is gonna have his partner go 2-on-1 tonight, and we don' want that!"

It works. They all stop.

Piper: "That's better. Michael, get back to callin' the action. I'll take it from here."

Piper enters the ring as Cole exits. Piper watches the announcers' table before suddenly cracking a smile.

Piper: "Oh, sorry, Mike. Guess I shoulda warned ya."

We hear Cornette laughing hysterically as the camera cuts to the announce table. Michael Cole is standing up, staring at a whoopee cushion in his hand. Back in the ring, Piper shrugs.

Piper: "Anyway, it looks like ya guys have made it to the third and final fall, eh? That means it's the two o' you and the two o' you in a match, winner take all! But wait... I promised ya guys I'd have a special referee fer this, and Ol' R.P. keeps his promises. So without further ado, I direct yer attention to the stage, and tell the referee to COME ON DOWN!"

The car crash rock music plays on the PA system as the crowd lets out a huge cheer. Kidman smiles broadly, Rey nods, and the Maximos seem indifferent. Obvoiusly, no one told them they were in the presence of greatness, as Mick Foley emerges from the back, arm and fist high saluting the crowd. He enters the ring in his ragged referee shirt (yes, I think it's his only one) and takes the titles from Rey and Kidman. He holds them high, then calls for the bell.

WWE Tag Team Title match: Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio (champions) vs. Los Maximos (challengers)

All four men charge the center of the ring. Kidman and Jose pair off again, as do Rey and Joel. Kidman sends Jose into the corner and drops to his knees. Rey escapes Joel and delivers Poetry in Motion to Jose. Jose stumbles out, tripping over Kidman. Kidman flips him over and covers, but Foley is too busy trying to clear the ring. Rey tries to get Foley's attention, but as he does, Joel recovers and lands a legdrop on Kidman.

The Maximos pick Kidman up and get a double suplex on him before Jose leaves. Joel stomps away on Kidman, then sends him into the ropes, hitting a rana on the way out. Jose tags in, and as Joel grabs Kidman in a German suplex, Jose does the same to Joel, and the duo fling Kidman across the ring. Jose covers for two. As Kidman struggles to his feet, Jose bounces off the ropes and dropkicks him in the head, sending him to the outside.

Jose distracts Foley long enough for Joel to dive off the apron onto Kidman on the outside. Joel rolls Kidman in, and Jose covers. He gets two. Jose tags in Joel, who hops onto the bottom turnbuckle and moonsaults Kidman. Jose hits a moonsault off the middle turnbuckle, and Joel hits one off the top, keeping the cover for two.

Joel bounces off the ropes and delivers a swinging neckbreaker to Kidman. He then nails a Lionsault off the opposite ropes. He covers for two. Joel whips Kidman into the ropes, but Kidman reverses, only to have Joel nail a satellite headscissors into an armbar as we go to commercial.

***COMMERCIAL***

Kidman is inches away from the ropes when Jose dashes across the ring and slugs Rey off the apron. As Foley separates those two, Kidman makes the ropes, only to have Joel pull him back. Rey drives a knee into Joel's head to break as he returns to his corner. Joel yells at Rey, so Kidman rolls him up for two. Joel bounces back up and DDTs a tired Kidman. Jose enters, and the Maximos bounce off opposite ropes and splash Kidman.

Jose covers for two. Jose tosses Kidman into the corner and monkey flips him out. Jose tags in Joel before sitting on the top turnbuckle. Joel gets on Jose's shoulders and dives off onto Kidman. He covers, but Rey saves at two. Foley directs Rey to leave the ring, so Jose returns as Kidman blocks a Joel suplex. Jose sneaks in under Kidman's legs and hoists him on his shoulders as Joel goes to the top and ranas Kidman to the mat.

Joel covers, but Kidman gets his foot on the ropes. Joel tags Jose in, and as Joel grabs Kidman in a russian legsweep position, Jose nails a spinkick. Joel completes the legsweep, and Jose covers, but Foley ushers Joel out, resulting in the count only getting two. A frustrated Jose picks Kidman up for a powerbomb (if you look in the background, you can see Joel yelling "No, no!"), and of course Kidman reverses. Kidman begins crawling across the ring as a dazed Jose tags in Joel. Joel charges, grabbing Kidman by the foot. Kidman struggles to his feet and nails Joel with an enzuigiri before lunging and tagging in Rey.

Rey dropkicks both Maximos, back and forth, three times each. Jose and Joel shake the cobwebs and charge, but Rey ducks and they hit each other with clotheslines. Rey picks up Joel and delivers a brainbuster to him. He covers, but Jose breaks it up at two and Kidman returns as Foley begins to lose control. Kidman and Jose hit try for spinkicks on each other at the same time, and both men fall flat.

Meanwhile, Rey gets sent into the corner by Joel, but Joel's charge misses as Rey rolls out of the way. Rey then gets the West Coast Hop on Joel, as Foley counts. At two, Jose reverses the pile and Foley re-counts. At two, Kidman puts Rey back on top and Foley's re-re-count is enough for the three at 16:31.

WINNERS and STILL WWE Tag Team champions: Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio

Cole: "They win it! Unbelievable!"

Cornette: "What a match! Back and forth! I don't know how they did it! Kidman managed to survive a pounding before Rey came in and took out two men on his own! Both men surviving two matches-- hell, all FOUR men surviving two matches and giving us that!"

Cole: "This is an outstanding example of -- the hell?"

Cole is cut off as Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar race into the ring. Kurt delivers an Angle Slam to Kidman, then one to Rey, as Brock tosses Jose over the top rope. Joel backs into a release German suplex from Kurt. Foley tries to get the two to leave the ring, but Kurt just slaps him. Foley gets in Kurt's face, which allows Brock to sneak in and grab Foley, delivering an F-5 to him. Kurt and Brock survey the damage before smiling as Brock's music plays.

Cole: "Dammit! This is unfair! These four men have been in a war, and... Foley's not an active wrestler! What are these two bullies trying to prove?"

Cornette: "It's simple, Michael Cole. They're out here to make a statement. These guys can put on a great match, but they're not wrestlers, and they're not the best in the business. That's exactly what's goin' on here, and that's what just happened. This is about making a statement!"

Cole: "This is pathetic! Just pathetic! I hope you're happy, Kurt Angle! I hope you're happy, Brock Lesnar!"

***COMMERCIAL***

We cut backstage, where Kurt and Brock are returning to the Team Angle locker room.

Eric: "What was that all about?"

Haas: "Yeah, Kurt. You should save it for the Und--"

Kurt: "I'll tell you what it was all about! Didn't you hear a damn thing that Mexican jumping bean Rey Misterio said last week? He had the... the nerve to act like it mattered what I did to Undertaker's precious sidekick. Well, that's for sticking his nose into our business. That's for trying to tell US how to run OUR lives! Got the picture?"

Haas: "Yeah..."

Shelton: "Loud and clear..."

Kurt: "Good. How about you, bro?"

Eric: "Well, it... I..."

Brock (stepping in front of Eric): "Yeah... how about it?"

Eric: "Okay... I guess..."

Kurt: "You'd better be okay. Tonight, Eric, you're going to see what a real wrestler can do. You know, I don't know you have the Intensity, the Integrity, or the Intelligence to be a member of my squad. But you're still there, cuz we're tight, right?"

Eric nods.

Kurt: "That's right. So tonight, after I defeat the Weirdotaker and show these low-class New York wannabes what real wrestling is all about, maybe you can step up to the plate, Eric. I believe in you. You're GOING to come through. Got it?"

Eric: "Yeah... I got it."

Kurt: "Good."

Kurt, Brock, and Shelton leave. Haas turns to Eric.

Haas: "Chill out, Eric. You'll be fine."

Kurt (off-camera): "CHARLIE!"

Haas: "Gotta go."

Haas exits as Eric stands alone in the locker room.

Eric: "Tonight, Kurt... tonight you'll get your wish."

As we return to ringside and the sirens blare for our next match, Cole and Cornette talk.

Cole: "Well, Corny, it looks like Kurt Angle is trying to make a statement -- no one is to get in the way of what he does, and everyone has to live up to his ideals."

Cornette: "Yeah, Michael Cole, and it appears that he's singling his brother out for some tough love, cuz Eric's not just the newest member of the team, he's the least experienced. Eric needs to take Kurt's advice in line, because otherwise he'll be on the fast track to nowhere, just like he was prior to WrestleMania."

Cole: "Well, that's debatable. Eric Angle is a quick study in the world of sports entertainment. He's also very able-bodied, having survived a series of arm surgeries early in his career. But that's later tonight; right now, we have a match where -- well, where I gotta be a biased announcer."

Cornette: "Normally, I'd say what else is new, but I don't blame ya here, Michael Cole. The behavior that these guys espouse is completely out-of-line, and... well, I'd hate to see someone like Bull Buchanan wearing our top strap. I don't wanna legitimize these guys, do you?"

Cole: "Not at all."

Steven (in ring): "The Right to Censor is honored by the opportunity placed before us. It is our ability to show a place as historically corrupt as Long Island and New York that there is a reward for following the straight and narrow path. Tonight, Mr. Buchanan, you will step up and claim your reward for being a soldier fighting the good fight against filth, immorality, and depravity everywhere. Someone as upstanding a citizen as you must prevail against an admitted cheating thief like our champion! Win the belt tonight! It is for Eddie Guerrero's own good."

Cole: "What does he care about Eddie Guerrero? This isn't a crusade -- it's a title match!"

Cornette: "Michael, everything's a crusade with Steven Richards. He's been beaten down for so long that he doesn't know which way's up, and this is his chance to find it, but I gotta say I don't know if it's gonna happen."

WWE Heavyweight Title match: Eddie Guerrero (champion) vs. Bull Buchanan (challenger)

They lock up, and Bull shoves Eddie into the corner, charging in with a shoulderblock. Bull sends Eddie into the ropes, but puts his head down so that Eddie can get a DDT. Eddie dropkicks Bull down by the ropes, then heads to the apron and slingshots in with a senton. Eddie picks Bull up by the tie and grabs him in a suplex attempt, but Bull blocks and nails a stalling suplex of his own. Bull charges Eddie as Eddie stands and boots him down.

He covers for two. Bull picks Eddie up and clubs his back before sending him into the ropes and hitting a spinebuster on the way out. Bull climbs to the top rope, but Eddie is up. Bull dives off with a shoulderblock, however, turning Eddie for a full flip. Bull covers for two. Bull whips Eddie into the corner and charges in, but Eddie steps away; Bull, however, leaps up to the top rope and springs off, clotheslining Eddie down.

He picks Eddie up in a powerslam, keeping the cover for two. Bull grabs Eddie by the hair and picks him up, lifting him over his head in a military press and pressing five times before dropping him. Bull bounces off the ropes and delivers an elbowdrop on Eddie. He covers for two. Bull tosses Eddie from the ring and distracts the referee as Steven Richards waits for Eddie to get up.

Steven superkicks Eddie and rolls him back into the ring. Bull climbs on top of Eddie, and the referee counts two before Eddie kicks out. Bull picks Eddie up and sends him into the ropes. He grabs Eddie in an over-the-shoulder bearhug as we go to break.

***COMMERCIAL***

Eddie begins to regain his strength, but as he tries to pound Bull's back, Bull drops to his knees, converting the hold into a gutbuster. Bull covers Eddie for two. Bull picks Eddie back up and gets a back suplex on him, positioning him for the guillotine legdrop. Bull goes to the top rope, but Eddie rolls away as Bull leaps.

Eddie heads to the ropes and drops Steven's throat on the top before bouncing back and dropkicking Bull down. Eddie sends Bull into the ropes and connects with a headscissors on Bull, who heads out to the floor. Bull gets back on the apron, so Eddie hooks him up and suplexes him back in. He hangs on and picks Bull up, connecting on a second suplex. He hangs on again, and Bull goes for the ride on a third suplex.

Eddie covers for two. Bull reverses Eddie's whip into the ropes, but his attempt at a clothesline is caught by Eddie, who climbs up Bull and locks in the reverse Crossface he used to win the title at WrestleMania. It's effective here, as Bull taps out quickly at 11:25.

WINNER and STILL WWE Heavyweight Champion: Eddie Guerrero

Cole: "And just like that, Eddie Guerrero retains the gold against the challenge of Bull Buchanan!"

Cornette: "Yeah, well, the challenge ain't over yet! LOOK OUT!"

Steven enters the ring and nails Eddie from behind with the belt. Sean Morley and Mark Henry enter as well, and all three (Bull rolls outside) pound on the WWE Champion. Bull pulls back the mats on the outside as Steven rolls Eddie to the outside. Bull sets Eddie up for a powerbomb when...

"You Think You Know Me" hits and Edge comes sprinting out from the back, making his return! As Rob Zombie's "Never Gonna Stop" plays, Edge runs over Bull with a clothesline and enters the ring, taking on Morley. Eddie recovers and returns to the ring, and the two of them clear out Steven, Henry, and Morley. Bull looks like he's about to enter, and both men turn his way, but Steven calls him off. The RTC heads to the back.

Cole: "What a way for Edge to return! Edge saving Eddie Guerrero from the same fate he suffered at the hands of that damn Bull Buchanan!"

Cornette: "With Edge making his return, ya gotta think the title scene is as cluttered as ever, you toss out Bull and Edge returns! So many people could be the next WWE Champion, Michael Cole!"

Cole: "That's right, but two men will vie for reserved seating at Vengeance in our main event tonight! It's Kurt Angle versus the Undertaker! It's coming up NEXT!"

***COMMERCIAL***

"Medal" hits as Kurt Angle walks to the ring, alone. He takes a deep breath at the stage before pointing skyward as red, white, and blue pyro goes off behind him. He enters the ring, rolling in beneath the bottom rope. He twirls around and waits at the entrance.

The lights go out. A single gong is heard. The organ chords fade in as a lightning bolt sends up a wall of flame. Undertaker and Torrie appear from behind the wall. Torrie walks ahead, wearing her all-black outfit and veil, with a black pearl necklace and cross medallion. Her fingernails are still painted black as she carries the urn and walks slowly ahead. Undertaker follows behind her, looking down so that his face can't be seen from behind his black and gray wide-brimmed hat. Torrie enters the ring and holds the urn on high as Undertaker stands on the steps and brings the lights back on by raising his hands. He steps into the ring as Torrie removes his trenchcoat. She exits the ring as Kurt stares Taker down.

For the title match at Vengeance: Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker

Angle charges Taker and backs him into the corner, slugging away to no effect. Taker grabs his arm and climbs to the top rope, but Angle yanks him off. Taker gets to his feet, so Angle delivers an overhead suplex. Angle charges Taker, arriving just as he sits up and getting a jumping neck snap. Angle keeps the pressure on, clubbing Taker in the back as the crowd chants "Rest in Peace".

Angle picks Taker up for a German suplex, delivering it. He tries for a second one, but Taker grabs Angle's wrists and forcibly breaks the hold before turning around and clotheslining Angle down. Taker picks Angle up and sends him into the ropes, hitting the big boot on the way out. Taker gives the cut-throat signal before heading to the top rope, but Angle follows him up and superplexes him out.

Angle calls out to the crowd before applying a waistlock. He pulls Taker up and gets a release German suplex. Angle covers for two. Angle picks Taker up and tries for an overhead suplex, but Taker punches out of it. He bounces off the ropes and tries a diving clothesline, but Angle ducks and Taker crashes on the mat. Angle kicks Taker to the outside and follows, sending him into the steps. Back in the ring, Angle gets a snap suplex for two.

Angle kicks Taker a few times as Taker struggles to a bent-over position, and Angle runs the ropes and hits a DDT on the run. Angle covers for two. Angle picks Taker up in a slam near the ropes, then climbs to the top. He dives off for a moonsault, and Taker rolls out of the way. Both men are down, but Taker sits up. He pulls his glove and signals for the chokeslam.

Angle sees it coming and chop blocks Taker. Taker collapses to one knee, so Angle grabs the leg in a hook and gets a release fisherman's suplex. He covers for two. Angle waits for Taker to sit up, and as he does, Angle kicks him between the shoulder blades. Angle sets up and gets the overhead suplex this time. Angle pulls his straps down and goes for the Angle Slam, but Taker lands on his feet. Angle charges, ducking a Taker clothesline but knocking over the referee as Eric Angle emerges.

Taker grabs Kurt around the throat and lifts him up, delivering the chokeslam. Eric takes the urn from Torrie on the outside and enters the ring, slamming it into the back of Taker's head. Taker simply turns around. Eric drops the urn, and Taker tosses Eric into Kurt, who is just now getting up. Kurt slowly gets to his feet and yells at Eric, only to turn around and get hit with a Tombstone on the urn. Torrie grabs the urn as the ref comes to, and Taker crosses the arms for the pin at 10:50.

WINNER and in the main event at Vengeance: Undertaker

Cole: "The Undertaker did it! He's going to be at Vengeance taking on Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Heavyweight title! What a turn of events this is!"

Cornette: "Well, if Eric hadn't screwed up his interference we wouldn't be talking about an Undertaker victory! Kurt Angle has every right to -- OH!"

As Eric tries to apologize, Kurt delivers the Angle Slam to him. Kurt yells about not being a screw-up, but Taker is still in the ring. Taker picks Angle up and chokeslams him onto the canvas before dimming the lights in the arena and bowing to the urn.

Cole: "What did Kurt Angle do that for? Eric did his best!"

Cornette: "Forget that, what did the Undertaker do THAT for? That was unnecessary!"

Cole: "That was an exclamation point, Corny! We're out of time! It'll be Eddie Guerrero vs. the Undertaker at Vengeance! Matt Hardy faces Konnan then as well! Don't forget about the Great American Bash in 17 days! For James E. Cornette, this is Michael Cole saying, so long everyone!"

<<<FIN>>>

- The SmarKDown! Rant for June 10 / 04, taped June 08.

- From Long Island, NY, home of some guy with a sock.

- Your hosts are Michael Cole and Jim Cornette.

- Opening match, Round One: Jose Maximo v. Billy Kidman. Torrie's back with Kidman, which leads the announcers to speculate they've reconciled or something. Jose jumps the gun and attacks, but Kidman scores a shoulderblock (!) and armdrag. Jose heads outside so that Kidman can dive on him, and back in, Jose reverses a headlock to a backdrop for two. Flip splash hits the knees and Kidman gets two. Backslide by Jose becomes a Cactus DDT by Kidman for two, starting them Foley chants up. Jose out of nowhere with a moonsault press for two. PERFECT co-ordination there. German suplex gets two. Rana gets two. Kidman ducks outside and Jose dives. Railrunner rana by Jose, and back in, Jose goes up top but gets slammed off and runs into a BK Bomb for two. Spot-spot-spot. Jose gets a sunset flip for two. Kidman with the London Bridge for two. Backslide by Jose gets two. Jalisco Jangover misses, Kid Krusher is blocked, but Kidman with a bulldog for two. Jose gets a Northern Lights suplex for two. Jose gets the moonsaults for two, two, and... oh, Kidman stops that one and suplexes Jose. Kid Krusher, but Torrie begins to walk to the back and Kidman goes out after her. He returns, only to get nailed with a baseball slide and crack his head on the guardrail for the countout at 8:45. Lame finish to a wild match. ***1/4

- Backstage, Kidman catches up with Torrie, who shows absolutely no emotion. You know, like always. Torrie disappears into a room, and we never see what's there, but it's pretty clear it's Undertaker's room. Man, what does Sara Calloway think of this?

- Matt Hardy appears and says Konnan will get his automatic US title match at Vengeance. He then challenges Killings on behalf of Shannon Moore, and everyone hits the ring until Impromptu Referee Michael Cole calms things down. Michael Cole? Calm?

- Jobberweight title: Ron Killings v. Shannon Moore. And yes, Michael Cole is your referee. Moore works the knee to start, but runs into a flapjack. Moore replies with a drop toehold, and they both kip up. Killings with a lariat for two. Suplex gets two. Moore nails a DDT and enzuigiri for two. Twist of Fate try, but Killings drops him. To the top, but Matt shakes him down, so Cole talks to Matt, so Dogg gets a powerslam on Moore, and Killings finishes with the CACTUS JACK UPSIDE-DOWN CRACK SMASH OF DOOM at 5:45. Lot of tributes to that Cactus guy -- he anyone important? I thought he was from New Mexico. *1/2

- Rey and RVD talk about the next match under the watchful eye of Shannon Ward's PSYCHO-CAM~! Rey won't discuss strategy, but RVD doesn't notice the camera until Ward waves at him. This is the distraction needed as Nathan Jones gives the POWER OF THE PUNCH to floor RVD, then throws the knuckles down at his head (the camera shows Cole's reaction, likely to keep RVD from having to take a pair of brass knux to the face). We pan down and RVD is busted open in a way that could only come from the knux drilling him between the eyes. Okay, but why?

- Round Two: Rey Misterio v. Joel Maximo. For those of you, like me, who can't keep track, Joel is the older of the two. Cole is still refereeing, so Roddy Piper fills in on color and Corny slides over to commentary. Rey opens with headscissors on Joel, followed with a hiptoss and seated dropkick. Joel blocks a Lionsault for two. Wristlock leads to a kneelift and flip splash (which connects), getting two. Joel with a small package for two. Rey sends Joel into the corner with dropkicks and the Bronco Buster, which starts an "X-Pac Sucks" chant. Well, scratch that spot. Butterfly suplex gets two, and the two turn a Victory Roll into a pinfall reversal sequence, ending in a Rey neckbreaker for two. Joel with the flying jalapeno and baseball slide as we take a break. We return with Rey in the Tree of Woe, and Joel misses a baseball slide... painfully. Even Cole sells it. Rey with a moonsault for two. Joel goes low but misses a roundhouse, and Rey gets a slingshot into the 6-1-9 and West Coast Hop as we're all square at 11:55. Rey tried to keep it together, but that's not the way to work with these guys. *** Jose attacks and Kidman saves, but Piper stops it and sends Cole back to the announce table (and onto a whoopee cushion -- cute enough, but Cornette totally oversells it). Piper then introduces the referee, who is of course Mick Foley. Crowd pops huge. And we're off for...

- Round Three, WWE Tag Team titles: Filthy Animals v. Los Maximos. Winner takes all here. They pair off to start, and Rey hits Poetry in Motion on Jose. Kidman covers, but Foley's sending everyone out of the ring and Joel legdrops Kidman. Double suplex on Kidman makes him YOUR husband-in-peril. Joel with a rana, and the Maximos get a double German suplex for two. Jose dropkicks Kidman to send him out, and Joel dives onto him. Jose gets two. Moonsault sequence gets two. Swinging neckbreaker and Lionsault by Joel get two. Joel with a headscissors, and an armbar as we take a break. Jose distracts Rey as we come back, so Rey distracts Foley, and Kidman is pulled away from the ropes before Rey breaks. Kidman with a desperation rollup for two. Kidman is AWESOME as Ricky Morton here. DDT by Joel, and the Maximos get simultaneous running splashes for two. Jose with a monkey flip, and the Maximos hit a TOWER SUPERFLY SPLASH~! for two. Rey interrupts, so the Maximos get a Doomsday Device Rana on Kidman, who finds the ropes at two. Legsweep/spinkick combo gets two, and it would've been the finish if Foley hadn't told Joel to leave. And now, after 10 straight minutes of beating on Kidman, Jose gets pissed off and forgets who he's fighting. Joel: "No, no, don't do it!" Well, he doesn't, because YOU CAN'T POWERBOMB KIDMAN! Joel's attempt to stop his younger brother is an automatic 1/4* raise. Joel tries to stop the hot tag, but Kidman enzuigiris him and gets to Rey. Rey goes nuts with dropkicks to everyone, and the heels collide. Brainbuster for Joel gets two, and it's BONZO GONZO. Kidman and Jose hit spinkicks on each other for a double KO. Blind charge by Joel on Rey misses, and Rey gets the West Coast Hop for two, reversed by Jose for two, reversed again by Kidman for three at 16:31. Normally I'd cry a tear at the Cruiserweight title being neglected while all the stars are being shuffled around the tag ranks, but if the Cruiser tag teams (Kidman/Rey, Jose/Joel, Ultimo/Tajiri, Matt/Shannon) keep producing like this, then f*ck the Cruiser title. ****1/4 Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar run in and clean house, including an F-5 on Foley. Bastards.

- Backstage, Kurt chastises Eric with some tough love and makes it clear that's how he wants all his disciples to act. Eric has a chance to prove himself tonight when Kurt faces Undertaker. Eric looks ready to prove himself.

- WWE Heavyweight Title: Eddie Guerrero v. Bull Buchanan. Damn, they were serious. Bull powers Eddie around to start, but puts his head down and pays the price. Eddie with a dropkick and slingshot senton. Bull is yanked by the tie, so he gets a stalling suplex to get even. Big boot (delivered with emphasis, unlike the Poochie Boot) gets two. Bull goes CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN', TONY, before nailing the MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER. Bull with a Patriot Act Missile for two. C'mon, from what I understand, it fits! Blind charge is turned into the springboard lariat, and a powerslam gets two. Wow, this is like playing on Level 9 of a video game. Bull with a gorilla press, and he channels Steve Williams by doing five reps before the drop. Elbowdrop gets two. Man, is Bull motivated. Bull tosses Eddie so that Steven can superkick him. Back in, it gets two. Bull with the body vice as we go to break, and on the way out Bull turns it into a gutbuster for two. Damn, now that would be a nice finisher. Backdrop sets up the flying legdrop, but it misses. Eddie disposes of Steven before sending Bull to the outside with a headscissors. Eddie brings him back in with the first of the three verticals, which get two. Bull reverses, but his clothesline is caught in the guillotine armbar that beat Kurt Angle at WrestleMania XX, and OF COURSE Bull taps out at 11:25. Bravo! Or, rather because it's the former B-2: BOOYAH! **1/4 Seriously, Eddie made Bull look GOOD there, and Buchanan was no slouch either. The RTC attacks and threatens to kill Eddie with a powerbomb, but EDGE makes his return and the faces clean house.

- Main event: Kurt Angle v. Undertaker. As noted earlier in the show, winner is the challenger at Vengeance. Taker no-sells some punches and tries OLD SCHOOL, but Kurt yanks him off and gets an overhead suplex. Kurt charges as Taker sits up, and Kurt hits the Hennig necksnap in perfect timing. Taker tries to fight up as the crowd chants "Rest In Peace" (man, haven't heard THAT one in a while), so Kurt nails a German suplex, but can't roll through. Taker emphatically breaks the hold and clotheslines Kurt. Big boot to Kurt, and he heads up, but Kurt gets the Pop-Up Superplex. Release German suplex gets two. Overhead suplex try, but Taker punches out. Clothesline trying, but Kurt ducks. To the outside they go, and Kurt sends Taker into the STEEL steps. Back in, a snap suplex gets two. Running DDT gets two. Slam, but the moonsault misses -- what else is new? -- for the double KO. Taker sits up and tries for the chokeslam, but Kurt nails the leg to stop him. Fisherman's suplex by Kurt gets two. Overhead suplex by Kurt, and he tries the Angle Slam, but Taker gets out of it and Kurt runs into the ref as Eric walks to ringside. Chokeslam by Taker, no ref. Eric yanks the urn from Torrie and whacks Taker with it, but Taker quite rightly no-sells that. Taker tosses Eric into Kurt and Tombstones Kurt on the urn for the win at 10:50. Great, another Taker main event run. Well, I guess we could all see it coming. *3/4 Eric tries to apologize, but REAL MEN DON'T APOLOGIZE and Kurt Angle Slams his brother, yelling about tough love. Taker chokeslams him to remind him who's the locker room leader and all, and we pose to end the show.

The Bottom Line:

Hoo boy, what a show that was! All the Cruisers delivered in spades (except for Killings, but he almost doesn't count despite holding the title). The tag title guys gave us about 35 minutes of wild spotfest action as only they can deliver, and even Bull Buchanan took the hint and got motivated. I can't imagine what'll happen down the road when the Great American Bash plays mix-and-match.

We might actually get an arbitrary match hitting *****. Now wouldn't that be something.

<center><b>Eric Bischoff

In association with

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.

Presents

WWE BAD BLOOD

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Columbus, OH

MAIN EVENT TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Rhyno © vs. Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH

Christian © vs. Molly Holly

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer © vs. Joey Matthews and Johnny Jeter

FATAL FOURWAY FOR THE WOMEN'S TITLE

Lucille LaChienne © vs. Jazz vs. Trish Stratus vs. Tracy

Randy Orton vs. Sting

Shawn Michaels vs. Kane

Scott Hall and Booker T vs. Chris Nowinski and Rodney Mack

</center></b>

Still time to get your survey and prediction contest entries in, folks. Show should go up tomorrow. Should.

Dukes

7. Who will pin whom? Mondo over Matthews

9. Who will pin whom? Booker over Nowinski

11. Who will lose the match?Jazz

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? Sting/Orton

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Rhyno/Jericho/HHH

Orton/Sting

It is late, I will add the survey in later.

7. Who will pin whom? Dreamer will piin Mathews

9. Who will pin whom? Booker pins Mack

11. Who will lose the match? Jazz

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? HHH vs. Y2J vs Rhyno

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Molly Holly vs Christain

15. Which match was so well-received that the match following it was a letdown? Randy Orton vs Sting

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio :3 Not into it really

Chris Jericho: 9 great usage

Christian :8 centre of a big storyline

Cruiserweights : 4 Nah

Dallas Page: 0 replace and hire someone HEEL

Eddie Guerrero: 2 all the hype in BVS and now, slipping

Eric Bischoff: 0 uncorrectly used

Evolution (including Orton in-ring): 7 . Kick Batista out

Jim Cornette : 3 Sucks

Jim Ross: 2 getting predictable with words

Rhyno: too soon to be champ

Los Maximos: 0

Matt Hardy: 6 feud with hurricane

Molly Holly: 10 . Great involvment

Sting 4 : nah~~

Triple H: deserves a 0

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson : 6 creepy

1. Pick the winner: Rhyno

3. Pick the winner: Molly Holly

4. Pick the winner: Sting

5. Pick the winner: Shawn Michaels

6. Pick the winner: Jeter and Matthews

7. Who will pin whom? Matthews -> Dreamer

8. Pick the winner: Nowinski and Mack

9. Who will pin whom? Nowinski -> Hall

10. Pick the winner: Lucille LaChienne

12. Will any matches be added at the last minute to compensate for Benoit's injury? Yes

13. Which match received the highest *overall* EWR rating? Sting vs Orton

14. Which match's result forced me to use Arsenic on a wrestler's morale? Molly vs Christian

15. Which match was so well-received that the match following it was a letdown? Molly vs Christian

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio - 7. Well done as a tag team, though Rey especially excels as a singles competitor. Kidman as the new-age Ricky Morton is good, though I doubt he'd ever be able to get over enough to actually use the gimmick to it's fullest extent.

Chris Jericho - since returning from injury, 7. I can't remember enough about him pre-injury to fairly judge, but since his injury, he's been the same Jericho he always has been as a face. Plays to the crowd, funny jokes, can be serious when he needs to be. His "scared to death" interview was really good, though.

Christian - 9. Playing the scummy heel character perfectly, though I have no idea what will happen once his money feud with Molly ends.

Cruiserweights - 5. Your cruiserweight division is stacked - it's just too bad they're all tag wrestlers. The title has no value.

Dallas Page - 6. Plays the tweener commentator well, but the pairing with JR is lacking the heel edge that most pairs need. His good thing/bad thing segment is fun.

Eddie Guerrero - 5. Has dwindled off after his mega-push in the BVS.

Eric Bischoff - 3. Eric who? Just seems like a lackey to do Evolution's deeds. Hasn't distinguished himself much lately at all.

Evolution (including Orton in-ring) - Have done well, though in the past few weeks, have been all over the place with 90% of the focus on Orton.

Jim Cornette - 6. Done an admirable job on color commentary, but still seems slightly out of place in WWE.

Jim Ross - 5. No opinion one way or another - just JR.

Rhyno - 8. I love the unstoppable heel thing he has going. I'm a Rhyno mark.

Los Maximos - 3. Pushed way too heavily. Them getting TV time is completely unrealistic as is, but them in the title hunt is just out of this world. Used well - just completely unrealistically, which turns me off of their segments.

Matt Hardy - 6. Seems like nothing more than a bit player with a belt and gimmick.

Michael Cole - 7. Tolerable on commentary, has been reigned in with Corny backing him up. How'd he get the refs job again?

Molly Holly - 8. Booked well enough, but her 15 minutes are about up - and she hasn't even captured the thing she's been looking for.

Nathan Jones - 8. Booked really well, good gimmick, good character. I always mark out for a diary when they can believably push Nathan Jones and still keep me interested.

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer - 5. Pushed too hard for a no-talent tag team. Should be nowhere near the tag title scene.

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy) - 4. Jeter and Matthews should still be in OVW, and not in a high profile tag feud. Hennigan I have no opinion of. Tracy's debut was a bit, "Yeah, right, whatever", but she has handled herself well so far.

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono) - no opinion.

Right to Censor - 5. Seem to be treading water. "We hate you and everything else. So let's attack. Oh, we lost. Let's attack someone else."

RNN host Randy Orton - 5. Was fun for awhile, but is now getting stale.

Roddy Piper - 8. Love what he's doing, the perfect job for him.

Shawn Michaels - no opinion.

Sting - 6. Never liked the Stinger, and your booking hasn't changed that. Booked alright, as long as he loses the pay-off match. He shouldn't be beating young stars.

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman - 8. Booked extraordinarily, but realistically shouldn't be near the tag titles.

Three Live Kru - 5. Fodder designed to get a pop, and should be nothing more.

Triple H - no opinion.

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson - 7. Interesting story development so far, and I'm anxious to see where it leads - mostly in Torrie's case.

Women wrestlers (other than Molly) - 5. Trying to keep an uninteresting division interesting is hard work. You've not failed, but haven't succeeded.

Okay, first we give you the Survey Results. Now, to let you know, there were a maximum of 10 votes for each item. I threw out the high and low and averaged the rest, but a category needed a minimum of 7 votes to be given a grade. The following are the semi-consensus opinions, although really to call ANYTHING in this survey a consensus is a bit of a stretch.

BIG WINNERS (7 and above)

Chris Jericho (8.6)

Team JAPAN and Paul Heyman (8.2)

Molly Holly (7.8)

Christian (7.8)

Roddy Piper (7.4)

RNN host Randy Orton (7.3)

Jim Cornette (7.3)

RIGHT TRACK (5 to 7)

Dallas Page (6.7)

Rhyno (6.3)

Shawn Michaels (6.2)

Evolution (including Orton in-ring) (6.0)

Three Live Kru (6.0)

Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer (5.7)

Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio (5.5)

Matt Hardy (5.4)

Nathan Jones (5.4)

Undertaker and Torrie Wilson (5.3)

Sting (5.3)

Eddie Guerrero (5.0)

FALLING FLAT (below 5)

Recent long-term signings (Cabana, Tomko, Rizzono) (not enough votes)

Right to Censor (4.7)

Women wrestlers (other than Molly) (4.7)

Cruiserweights (4.6)

Triple H (4.5)

Recent call-ups (Jeter, Matthews, Hennigan, Tracy) (4.4)

Eric Bischoff (3.7)

Michael Cole (3.7)

Los Maximos (3.1)

Jim Ross (2.1)

So, throw out the high and low, average the rest, and you get a final overall confidence score OF....

And now, the opening part of the show...

FBI logo. One World Leader. WWE logo.

An opening video package set to a generic tune shows HHH's injury, Rhyno's injury, Jericho's injury, and their respective rehabs and comebacks. Each one is shown holding the belt at one point, and each one is shown exploiting the injury of another. We finish with a three-way brawl from RAW, and all three men are shown down, trying to check their various weak spots.

And now, Eric Bischoff and World Wrestling Entertainment present...

BAD BLOOD

June 13, 2004

LIVE from Columbus, OH

SOMEONE TELL THE BOYS IN THE BACK THAT WE NEED ALL THE PYRO WE CAN GET FOR A PAY-PER-VIEW as we come to you ready to begin a spectacular night of action! Sign in the crowd: "_R_hyno _A_lways _W_ins!" (Who knew?)

JR: "In front of a sold-out crowd at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, we welcome you to the kickoff event of the summer! This is Bad Blood! I'm Jim Ross alongside Diamond Dallas Page, and DDP, we have seven outstanding matches for the crowd here tonight, with four titles on the line!"

DDP: "And for the first time in a long time, Jimbo, it's IMPOSSIBLE to say who's walkin' out of any of them the winner! It's all up in the air!"

The huge red flashpots go off as Slow Chemical (or whatever they call it) plays over the PA. Kane walks out slowly, wearing the towel over his head. Kane enters the ring, removing the towel from his head. He stares at the entranceway as he raises his arms before quickly lowering them. The explosions go off on every corner.

"Sexy Boy" plays and the crowd lets out a huge cheer. Shawn Michaels enters from the back, dancing his way to the ring. His shirt reads "Jn 6:68" -- (To whom can we go? You have the words of Everlasting Life) -- as he steps onto the apron. He forgoes his exaggerated entrance, instead keeping his eyes on Kane the whole time.

Shawn Michaels vs. Kane

Kane charges HBK, who ducks as Kane slams into the corner. HBK pounds away on Kane before sending him headfirst into the opposite corner. HBK tries a German suplex, but Kane holds his ground. HBK lets go and dropkicks Kane, who merely turns around. Kane slugs HBK to the ground and delivers UFC strikes to him. Kane chokes down HBK and picks him up by the throat. HBK kicks Kane's leg to break the hold, then charges and clotheslines Kane out of the ring, skinning the cat to get back in.

Kane (on his feet) climbs back into the ring and stares down HBK. HBK tries for a lockup, but Kane merely grabs him by the neck and suplexes him down. Kane backs HBK into the corner and lands five straight forearms to his face. Kane sends HBK to the opposite corner, where HBK flips up and lands on the top turnbuckle.

Kane follows him up and threatens to chokeslam him to the mat from the top, but HBK breaks the choke and kicks Kane low. HBK hops off the top rope before jumping back onto the second turnbuckle and superplexing Kane. HBK quickly covers and gets two. HBK backs Kane into the ropes and chops away at him, but after three, Kane reverses and whips HBK into the opposite ropes, booting him over the top and out.

Kane climbs to the top rope and, when HBK gets up, nails the clothesline to the outside. Back in the ring, Kane DDTs HBK and covers. He gets two. Kane applies a front facelock, twisting as he does so. HBK slowly gets to his feet, trying to fight out, but Kane keeps the twist on and spins HBK into the Rude Awakening. Kane covers, but picks HBK up at two. Kane chokes HBK on the mat, and when the ref reaches four, Kane releases and shoots the ref a dirty look.

HBK pulls himself to his feet, and as Kane turns around, HBK nails a flying forearm to him. HBK kips up and charges Kane, tackling him down and punching away. HBK gets to his feet, pulling Kane up, and tries a German suplex with bridge, getting two. HBK charges, but Kane flips him with a clothesline. Kane steps on HBK's throat for a four-count before stepping off. Kane applies a chinlock to HBK, but after two seconds, Kane twists the neck and HBK falls limp. Kane covers for two.

Kane picks HBK up and suplexes him. He holds onto the facelock and picks HBK up again, suplexing him again. He holds on and tries a third suplex, but HBK hooks Kane's leg and reverses to a fisherman's suplex for two. HBK slowly gets up, and Kane is waiting. Kane grabs the throat of HBK, lifting him up and nailing the chokeslam. Kane covers, but picks HBK up at two again. Kane lifts HBK up and positions him for the Burning Hammer, but HBK wiggles out, landing on his feet and nailing Kane with a bulldog.

HBK picks Kane up and sends him into the ropes, hitting a back elbow on the way out. HBK kips up a second time, this time heading to the outside. He fishes under the ring and comes up with a ladder. Kane has by now gotten to his feet and grabs HBK from behind, javelining him into the steps as the ladder stays. Kane tosses HBK back in and places him on the top rope. Kane follows from the outside, grabbing HBK's head. Kane dives off and nails HBK with a DDT off the top rope.

Kane covers, but this time, HBK gets his foot on the ropes at two. Kane stares in disbelief, then punches away at HBK. He picks him up and sends him into the ropes, but HBK is ready and ducks the boot. HBK slams on the brakes and gets a headscissors on Kane, sending him to the outside. HBK runs the ropes and nails a plancha on Kane. Outside, HBK punches away on Kane before rolling him back in. HBK sends Kane into the turnbuckle and mounts him for the ten-punch countalong, but Kane shoves HBK off and into Charles Robinson. Kane smiles and heads outside.

He grabs the ladder from the outside and brings it into the ring. Kane sets it in the corner, but as he turns around, HBK is up and superkicks him into the ladder. Kane collapses to the ground, and HBK sets the ladder up. HBK climbs slowly to the top of the ladder. He sits on top of the ladder and signals for the elbow. He flies off the ladder, but Kane sits up and HBK crashes to the mat. Kane tips over the ladder as Robinson recovers.

Robinson (who can't DQ anyone because he doesn't know who brought the ladder in) starts to remove the ladder as Kane picks HBK up. He positions HBK over his shoulder, but HBK slides down his back, shoves Kane into the turnbuckle, and rolls him up as Robinson spins around. It's only two. HBK warms up the band as Kane gets to his feet. HBK shuffle steps and fires, but Kane catches the foot. Kane spins HBK around and picks him up in the torture rack position. He tries the Burning Hammer, but HBK flips and lands on his feet.

HBK grabs Kane in a small package for two, but as both men get up, HBK hits a crossbody on Kane to knock him down. HBK climbs back to the top rope, but Kane sits up and follows. Both men slug it out on top before Kane grabs HBK and throws him off the top rope. Kane dives in with the clothesline and covers, but it's only two. Kane picks HBK up, and this time, the Burning Hammer connects. However, HBK has his hand on the rope at two. Kane yells at the referee about the decision as HBK pulls himself up.

Kane shoes Robinson, Robinson shoves back, and Kane turns around right into Sweet Chin Music. HBK covers, but again it's only two. HBK gets desperate and heads up top. He dares Kane to follow. Kane does so, and HBK grabs Kane's head for a Tornado DDT. However, Kane lands on his feet and puts HBK in the Burning Hammer position. He climbs to the top rope (look ma, no hands!), then leaps off and spikes HBK off the top rope. Kane covers, and yeah, that'll do it.

WINNER: Kane (23:42)

JR: "Oh my gawd! What a hellacious, hellacious match that was! Shawn Michaels and Kane used everything they had, but it took a Burning Hammer Throw from the top rope to eliminate that son-of-a-gun, Shawn Michaels!"

DDP: "Unbelievable, Jimbo. I've never seen anything like it. Never. Kane came away with a huge victory there, and you gotta wonder... can Kane be controlled? You can beat him, sure, but can you really stop him?"

JR: "Ever since WrestleMania, Kane has been on a warpath to destroy everyone who he claims hurt him, and... well, that could include us, Page!"

DDP: "It sure included the Heartbreak Kid."

We go to clips of various WWE stars in action, as a voiceover reads:

Voiceover: "Some people call this a spectacular athletic event. Some call it the greatest stunt show on earth. Some say it's a tale of good against evil. But to the men and women of World Wrestling Entertainment, it's their life. They take risks every night, and some nights, they pay the price. Bodies are broken, brains are scrambled, and sometimes, careers are derailed in an instant. So if you want to be a part of our pastime, please -- make sure to do it right, or don't do it at all."

Jericho: "Get trained."

Molly: "Get educated."

HHH: "And only then you'll get a chance."

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT -- DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

JR: "Well, folks, after an outstanding match between two of the top performers that ended in a display of brutality and athleticism I didn't think possible, we're back here in Columbus, ready to continue the night as it stands."

DDP: "And Jim, the night is only gettin' started. We got six more outstanding matches just like that one, and don't forget -- all four titles are on the line!"

Generic rock music -- I'll leave an idea for good music as an exercise to the reader -- plays as Jackie Gayda steps out from behind the curtain. Johnny Jeter (in New York Yankees #2 attire) and Joey Matthews (dressed in all gray, including a gray jacket) head to the ring, to a very modest reaction from a crowd that really hasn't recovered yet. They enter the ring and yell at fans at ringside, hoping to get something.

"This is Extreme" plays. A long leg steps out from behind the curtain. Soon, its owner -- Stacy Keibler -- follows. Behind her are Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer wears his EC F'N W T-shirt, while Mondo has his "UNSCARRED" tattoo showing and the word "SICK" written on his forehead. Dreamer carries a kendo stick, and Mondo has his ubiquitous white bag of (presumably) thumbtacks. The two enter the ring as Stacy models for the crowd. Mike Chioda takes the title belts, and we begin.

World Tag Team Titles: Nick Mondo and Tommy Dreamer (champions, w/Stacy Keibler) vs. Johnny Jeter and Joey Matthews (challengers, w/Jackie Gayda)

All four men brawl to start as Stacy and Jackie duck out. Dreamer punches away on Jeter, Mondo on Matthews. Dreamer and Mondo whip the challengers into each other, and they get stereo rollups for two. Jeter hits a facejam on Dreamer as Matthews and Mondo tumble over the top. On the inside, Jeter stomps away on Dreamer. He picks Dreamer up and suplexes him. Jeter covers for two. On the outside, Matthews sends Mondo into the steps.

Back in the ring, Jeter applies a backbreaker to Dreamer, holding him on his knee, before dropping him and covering for two. Jeter sets Dreamer in the corner and punches away at him before delivering a monkey flip to the center of the ring. Outside, Matthews has taken Dreamer's kendo stick and begun whacking Mondo with it.

Inside, Jeter dropkicks Dreamer for two. Jeter hits the chinlock on Dreamer. Outside, Matthews tries to send Mondo into the post, but Mondo reverses. Inside, Dreamer powers out and elbows Jeter into the ropes, but Jeter bounces out of them with a diving clothesline. Outside, Matthews grabs Mondo's bag and the ladder from before. Inside, Jeter goes to the top rope, but Dreamer sees him leap with the spinkick and avoids it. Dreamer sees Mondo is being beaten up outside and heads to Jeter, punching away.

Outside, Matthews slams Mondo on the ladder. Inside, Dreamer picks Jeter up and tries for a slam, but Jeter slips out and shoves Dreamer into the turnbuckle before knocking him flat on his back. Jeter scoots to the outside and grabs Dreamer's legs, splitting them around the ringpost and pulling Dreamer into it. Back in, Jeter picks Dreamer up and suplexes him again for two. Back outside, Mondo has tossed Matthews into the guardrail and opened the bag, spilling the thumbtacks onto the floor.

Inside, Jeter tries a bodypress, but Dreamer catches him and slams him down. Dreamer waits for Jeter to get up and spikes him with a DDT. He covers, but Matthews runs in from the outside to save. Mondo soon follows, and all four are at it again. Mondo climbs to the top rope as Jeter and Matthews double-team Dreamer. Mondo leaps off and hits M.Bison simultaneously on both heads. Mondo heads outside, sets the ladder up, and climbs it.

Matthews follows him, and the two fight it out up top. Meanwhile, in the ring, Jeter sends Dreamer into the ropes, but Dreamer reverses. Dreamer kicks Jeter in the gut and nails the Dreamer Driver. Mondo jumps off the ladder and onto the apron, tipping over the ladder and sending it (and Matthews) into the spill of tacks below. Mondo tags in, climbing to the top and splashing Jeter. The referee counts the three.

WINNERS and STILL World Tag Team champions: Tommy Dreamer and Nick Mondo (11:09)

JR: "And that's it! The champs have turned away the young guns, and it looks like the Extreme Team reigns supreme, Page!"

DDP: "Hey, the Blue/Gray Connection gave it all they had, but ya gotta wonder -- why was this match allowed to continue?"

JR: "Pardon me?"

DDP: "Well, Jim, everyone saw Mondo use the ladder and the thumbtacks. I mean, look at Joey -- he's gonna need an IV when this is over!"

JR: "Well, that may be true, but nonetheless, the match continued, and the titles are staying right where they started."

We go backstage, where Jonathan Coachman is with Molly Holly.

Coach: "Molly, this is it. This is likely the last chance you'll have. You've proven you can hang with the big boys, but can you put yourself among the elite?"

Molly: "Coach, you forget something. I am already among the elite. I have done something no one thought I could do. I may be the smallest ever to challenge for the Intercontinental Title, but I will be the one with the biggest heart, the most guts, and the best chance of all. Christian, you've tried to humiliate me, you've tried to defame me, you've tried everything to get in my head. But my head has fought back against so much, you're practically child's play. Tonight, you'll see that I am legitimate. I am a fighter. And I am worthy of becoming the next Intercontinental Champion."

Coach: "Good luck, Molly; we'll see you later tonight. Jim, Dallas, back to you."

JR: "Well, Page, that match is coming up later tonight, as Molly Holly -- no copouts -- will face Christian one-on-one for the Intercontinental Title."

DDP: "That's one this crowd here is desperate to see, too, Jim. They want to see if Molly has what it takes to be the Intercontinental Champion."

Teddy Long's blaxploitation music plays as he thugs and/or bugs his way to the ring. Behind him are Chris Nowinski and Rodney Mack. Nowinski is walking haughtily, while Mack throws shadow punches on the way to the ring. Both men get in and meet in the corner, discussing strategy with Long.

The car tires screech as the Cuban beat plays. Scott Hall emerges from the back, gold chains and all, posing on the entranceway. He waits halfway down the aisle as his music stops and "Can You Dig It, Sucka?" is heard over the PA. Booker T emerges from the back, standing on the stage. He looks into his hand, shakes his head, nods, and sets off his pyro. Both men head to the ring and charge their opponents.

Christopher Nowinski and Rodney Mack vs. Scott Hall and Booker T

Hall slugs down Nowinski while Booker works over Mack. Hall climbs the ropes and does the countalong, while Booker slams Mack down in a spinebuster and lands his tiptoe kneedrop. Hall picks Nowinski up for a suplex, but Booker tosses Mack and Mack runs into Hall, allowing Nowinski to fall on top for two. Nowinski stays in the ring and works on Hall with stomps.

He picks Hall up and nails some European uppercuts. Nowinski sends Hall into the corner and charges in with a kneelift to Hall, knocking him down. Nowinski covers for two. Nowinski tags Mack in, and Mack punches away on Hall as Nowinski holds him open. Mack runs Hall over with a clothesline for two. Mack picks Hall up and slams him down, covering again and again getting two. Nowinski tags back in, and Mack and Nowinski get a double suplex.

Nowinski heads to the top rope and drops a knee on Hall's head. Nowinski covers for two. Nowinski picks Hall up and gets an inverted DDT. He covers again for two. Mack returns to the ring, and Nowinski whips Hall into Mack's outstretched fist. Mack drops a leg and covers. It gets two. Mack grabs Hall and delivers a German suplex to him. He covers again, and again it's only a two. Mack signals for the Blackout, but Hall stands up facing Mack and clotheslines him down.

Mack is up first and tags in Nowinski, who charges Hall. Hall catches Nowinski and flips him over his head in a fallaway slam. Hall brings in Booker, who punches down Nowinski and chops Mack off the apron. Nowinski is sent into the ropes and met with a spinebuster. Mack returns to the ring, only to have Booker kick him in the gut and deliver the scissors kick to him.

With both men down, Booker looks around. He stares at his hand, shakes his head, nods, and delivers the Spinaroonie. Nowinski is up first, and he runs straight into a leg lariat from Booker. Booker covers for two before Mack saves. The referee escorts Mack out as Hall climbs to the second rope on the inside. Hall dives off for a bulldog, but Nowinski turns and catches him with a punch to the gut. Booker charges and is sent over the top by Nowinski, and Nowinski gives Hall his double arm DDT. Nowinski covers, and the referee gets the three-count.

WINNERS: Christopher Nowinski and Rodney Mack (9:14)

JR: "And it looks like Chris Nowinski has gotten the duke on his nemesis in Scott Hall!"

DDP: "Hey -- this kid's improved by leaps and bounds since his arrival, and maybe -- just maybe -- he'll do what he set out to do, and that's rid the WWE of the Bad Guy, the Poison, Scott Hall."

JR: "Well, whether or not you believe Scott is a poison is irrelevant. He sure got a sampling of what can happen from this young stud who is the future of the WWE."

Hey! It's WrestleMania XX on DVD now! Eddie Guerrero wins the big one! HHH slays the beast in the cage! Did someone say SuperCage? HBK and Sting meet for the first time, and you won't believe the surprise on this one! Plus, 20 all-stars try to prove who is the best ever! It's all out now at video stores near you, or hey, PM the author and he'll arrange to send you a "copy".

JR: "Well, Page, we're almost set for a very contentious match here, as Evolution's leader, Randy Orton, squares off against the legendary Sting! You think Orton may be in over his head here, Page?"

DDP: "Nah, I don't think so. You're forgetting, Jim, that Sting is about our age! He's been in the ring so long that -- well, ya gotta wonder if he can be considered a threat based on name alone. It's not to say that he can't do well here, but I don't see him being the superstar any more."

JR: "Let's take a look at how we got here."

Begin video package.

RAW -- March 15.

Orton: "My guest tonight is a man who was a loser. He comes here ready for a big announcement. Sting, are you ready to hang it up?"

Sting: "It was one loss."

Orton: "You're washed up! You're a has-been!"

Backlash -- April 18.

JR: "And Randy Orton is refusing to face Sting."

DDP: "The only thing that matters is that he keeps the title."

RAW -- May 3.

Bischoff: "Look at you. You're pathetic. Why shouldn't I fire you right now?"

RAW -- May 10.

JR: "And look at the Stinger unloading the rights and lefts on Randy Orton!"

DDP: "This is a statement!"

JR: "Sting's gonna win this match!"

DDP: "But look who's walking away!"

RAW -- May 24.

Orton: "I have secured permission from Eric Bischoff. Sting, you and me at Bad Blood. I will end this show once and for all."

RAW -- June 7.

JR: "Randy Orton wants to end the Stinger's career!"

RAW -- April 26.

DDP: "Sting has embarrassed him and cost him a lot more than just pride."

Generic shots of both men.

Orton: "You were, Sting -- and I am!"

Sting: "Just wait -- it's SHOWTIME!"

End video package.

The Crow Music hits the PA as the crowd cheers. Sting emerges from the back, howling to the crowd and carrying his baseball bat. He walks to the ring and rolls in. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and howls again.

Evolution's Motorhead theme plays. Randy Orton walks out, arrogant as ever, showing off to the crowd. He's not alone, though: Michael Shane and Batista, his Evolution teammates, are with him. Sting is seen arguing with Jack Doan over it, but to no avail. Orton rolls into the ring and gets in Sting's face, taunting him. Sting steps back and lets Orton get it out of his system as the referee checks both men.

Randy Orton vs. Sting

Orton and Sting lock up. Sting shoves Orton into the corner and offers a clean break. They lock up again. This time, Sting is in the corner, but Orton slaps him as he breaks. Orton urges Sting to charge, but Sting merely tries to lock up again. Orton ducks under it and slugs away at Sting, tossing his head into the turnbuckle. Orton runs the ropes and charges, but Sting ducks and Orton flies out of the ring (onto Shane and Batista). Sting yells at Orton to get back in, but Orton instead pulls him to the outside.

Orton stomps away on Sting before tossing him into the guardrail. Back in, Orton charges Sting and levels him with a shoulderblock. Orton picks Sting up and hooks the Play of the Day. He covers for two. Orton stomps away on Sting before picking him up. Orton sends Sting into the turnbuckle and follows in with a clothesline. Sting staggers out, so Orton soccer kicks the back of Sting's knee. Orton picks the leg up and stomps at it before picking Sting up.

He lifts Sting by the leg and drops a shinbreaker on him. Orton maintains the pressure on the leg with a standing legbar. As the referee checks Sting, Orton reaches out and grabs the ropes. Sting yells loudly, but when the ref looks up, Orton's hand is off. Orton breaks the hold anyway, then climbs to the top. Sting can't get up, so Orton nails a diving headbutt to Sting's leg. Orton drags Sting to the center of the ring and tries a half-crab, but Sting shoves him off. Sting trips Orton and begins punching the back of Orton's head.

Sting picks Orton up and suplexes him to the mat. He covers for two. Sting sends Orton into the turnbuckle, nailing him with a Stinger splash on the way in. Orton falls to the mat, so Sting tries the Scorpion. However, Orton grabs the bad leg of Sting and breaks it. He then stands up, holding Sting's leg, and spins on a figure-four. Sting scrambles for the ropes, but Orton has a firm control of the hold and Sting goes nowhere fast. As the referee checks Sting, Orton grabs onto Shane's hands for aid.

Sting begins to lose power, but a final boost of strength enables him to try to begin turning. Shane is forced to let go of Orton as the ref looks, and that's all Sting needs to turn Orton over. Orton powers out of it and, as Sting tries to stand up, nails Sting with a DDT. Orton covers for two. Orton sends Sting into the ropes, and on the way out he tries a powerslam, but Sting rolls through it for two. Sting is up first, and he begins punching out Orton, spinning him around and getting a release German suplex.

Sting howls out to the crowd as he picks Orton up. He sends Orton into the ropes and nails a back body drop on the way out. Orton rolls outside for time, but as he discusses with Evolution, Sting baseball slides Orton and everyone is down. Orton returns to the apron, where Sting drives his shoulder into Orton's chest. Sting tries to suplex Orton back in, but his leg gives out and Orton falls on top (as Shane and Batista hold Sting's legs) for the winning three.

WINNER: Randy Orton (12:27)

As Orton celebrates, Sting begins to protest the decision. His protest is interrupted, however, when Shane spins him around and superkicks him. Batista picks him up and delivers the Demon Bomb to him, and Shane climbs to the top rope and nails the Picture Perfect Elbow. All three men stomp at Sting as the referees flood the ring to restore order.

JR: "Dammit! What the hell is this? This is a mugging! Evolution is trying to send Sting to the hospital!"

DDP: "I guess Orton was right when he said he'd end Sting's career. That's exactly what he's trying to do here!"

JR: "This is pathetic. This is simply pathetic."

CATCH THE WWE LIVE in your area! Tomorrow, RAW is televised from Dayton, OH! Tuesday, we're in Chicago, IL! One week from tomorrow, it's RAW again at Miami, FL! One week from Tuesday, we invade Orlando! And in two weeks, ABC's Great American Bash comes to us from Norfolk! Hey -- what's the worst that could happen?

JR: "Well, it's pretty clear, Page, that Evolution has no respect for Sting here -- the match was a set-up, and when it looked like Sting was making a comeback, they just turned it into an assault."

DDP: "I hear you, Jimbo, but that's what happens when you face a team, and I wanna discuss that in a segment I like to call, Good Thing Bad Thing!"

Cue the graphic.

DDP: "You see, Evolution knows there's strength in numbers, while Sting throughout his career has been a bit of a loner. Here in the WWE, of course, Sting has shown he can play well with others -- Shawn Michaels will attest to that. But he's never really formed anything long-term that he can rely on. Randy Orton and Batista, brought together as they were by HHH back in the day, have grown to understand each other and are on the same page in a way very few people are. Add Michael Shane to the mix, and you have three people who believe in all for one, and one for all. They understand, Jim, that you have to trust other people if you want to make it to the top. All this Survival of the Fittest stuff -- sure, it's true to a point. But the herd is always stronger than its strongest link. And Jim, that's not a Bad Thing. That's a Good Thing."

Page smiles.

JR: "Well, I... I guess I'll take your word for it, but I know I don't like it one bit right now. Folks, this next match features four women who all want to be on top of the mountain in some way. And tonight, here's there chance."

Trish's old music plays. Tracy walks in from the back, waving to the crowd. She rolls into the ring and poses in the center before waving again. She waits in her corner for everyone else.

The giggle cues "Keys to the City" as Trish Stratus enters the forum. Trish walks as she always does to the ring, in cowboy boots, long coat, and wide-brimmed hat. She steps in and removes the hat, striking a pose. She hugs Tracy before heading to her own corner, awaiting the others.

Teddy Long's blaxploitation music plays again as Jazz emerges, shadow boxing. Long is noticeably absent from this match, though. Jazz rolls into the ring and holds her arms up high to the crowd, which boos her. She heads to a third corner and waits.

The decidedly French music of La Résistance plays as Lucille LaChienne emerges, waving the French flag and wearing the Women's Title. She heads to the ring and gets onto the corner, waving the flag again. She rolls the flag up and sets it aside before surrendering her belt to Charles Robinson. All four women stretch a little before Robinson calls for the bell.

Women's title match: Lucille LaChienne (champion) vs. Tracy (challenger) vs. Jazz (challenger) vs. Trish Strauts (challenger)

All four women meet in the center of the ring and pair off (Tracy/Jazz, Lucille/Trish). Jazz slugs away on Tracy while Trish begins kicking Lucille. Trish sends Lucille into the corner and sets her on the top rope, hitting the handstand rana. Meanwhile, Jazz dispatches of Tracy and grabs Trish from behind in a double chickenwing. Lucille cuts out Jazz's legs to break. Trish thanks Lucille by suplexing her and rolling on top for two before Jazz saves.

Tracy returns via the top rope and hits Pie in the Sky on Jazz, holding the cover before Lucille pulls her off. Lucille gets a front suplex on Tracy and goes to the top rope. Trish follows her up, but Jazz puts Trish on her shoulders as Lucille dives off with a Doomsday Device. Tracy lands a rana to send Jazz out of the ring, though, and Lucille charges straight into a facejam. Tracy covers Lucille, but Trish saves.

Trish and Tracy stare at each other before slugging away. Trish wins and sends Tracy into the corner, charging in and trying the Stratusfaction bulldog. Tracy shoves her off, though, as Lucille returns. Lucille tries to hit a German suplex on Tracy, but she flips over the top and gets an inverted DDT as Jazz puts an STF on Trish. Tracy climbs to the top and lands Pie in the Sky, and the referee begins to count. At two, though, he sees Trish tapping out.

WINNER and NEW Women's Champion: Jazz (5:28)

JR: "Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Tracy had the match won and... what the hell happened?"

DDP: "I'll tell ya -- it's all about time! A pinfall takes three seconds, and a tapout is instantaneous. Jazz took a huge risk in trying to get Trish to tap before the other two came to a pinfall, but it paid off, and she is once again the Women's champion!"

JR: "Well, I can't help but feel sorry for Tracy here, Page. She had the match won, and time just got away from her."

Trust me, the rest deserves its own post!

Dukes

JR: "Page, I've been waiting for this for three long months, and I gotta say we all have. This is the rematch the world has clamored for."

DDP: "Oh, without question. And tonight, we could witness history."

**Begin video package.**

Clips are from the Christian/Molly match on February 9, 2004.

JR: "And now Molly has accepted this open challenge."

DDP: "This isn't smart -- man against woman, can't lead to anything good."

JR: "Wait a minute! She's got a chance here!"

DDP: "He's reversing!"

JR: "He's got the -- DAMMIT! Christian had a handful of tights!"

After the match...

Christian: "Molly, what made you think you could beat me? You're a girl. You're smaller -- you're weaker -- you're pathetic. I've just proven that no woman can beat a man. The only way you're getting anywhere is to sleep your way to the top, Molly."

One unfortunate comment deleted, and Molly attacks.

JR: "Molly is opening a can of whoop-ass on Christian!"

DDP: "Look at her just tear into him!"

Molly: "I'll see you at WrestleMania, Christian -- if you dare!"

Fast-forward to WrestleMania.

JR: "This is unconscionable what he's doing here."

DDP: "Is this a match or an embarrassment?"

Christian (during the match, off mic, to Molly): "Care for a makeover, hon?"

JR: "WAIT A MINUTE! MOLLY FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE!"

DDP: "This could be it!"

JR: "MOLLY GO ROUND! IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER!..."

Yes and no. Chynna Doll runs in and attacks Molly, breaking the pin and causing a disqualification.

DDP: "No way."

JR: "That's just not right!"

DDP: "What the hell is she -- I don't believe this!"

March 22. A three-way match with Christian, Chynna, and Molly.

JR: "And now Molly's gonna do it! She's got Christian down!"

DDP: "Chynna!"

JR: "Chynna with a powerbomb on Molly! And w... what the hell?..."

Chynna has thrown Christian on Molly, conceding the match. The two embrace.

JR: "OH NO! It was a setup all along!"

May 3.

Christian: "Hey Molly! Didn't you learn your lesson last time? Why don't you go back to Bra and Panties matches where you belong, huh? Next week, I wanna face Benoit one more time... when I win that match... you'll do what I say you should do. Why not give them what they want? Be a real woman, Molly! C'mon!"

The next week, as we see the finish to the match.

JR: "Molly's got the belt now! She's gonna give Christian just he damn sure deserves!"

DDP: "Nothing Chynna can do..."

Molly hits Benoit by mistake.

JR and DDP: "NO!"

DDP: "Unprettier by Christian!"

JR: "COME ON! KICK OUT!"

Benoit doesn't. Christian is the champion.

JR: "DAMN YOU, CHRISTIAN, DAMN YOU!"

We show the famous image of Molly, staring at her hands, as the TitanTron over her shoulder shows Christian and Chynna laughing at her. Temporary fade to black.

We return on RNN the next week. Christian is in the ring with Randy Orton, Eric Bischoff, and a very upset Molly Holly.

JR: "I can't believe it. They're making her do this -- this Be a Diva crap!"

Christian: "Now, Molly -- the rest is up to you. You know what you have to do. I've been all around the world -- women's wrestling is garbage! This is the only place that even stomachs it! So, Molly, if you want to keep your job, you know exactly what to do."

DDP: "I can't watch this."

Christian: "I know what I've forgotten! Hold on one second!"

JR: "A... a pole?"

DDP: "Oh, dear God..."

Christian: "She has the pole. She has the audience. What more does a Diva need to be able to perform her art?"

JR: "Now they're stuffing money down her... like she's some lady of the night!"

DDP: "I don't blame her for cryin'."

Christian: "That's what women are in wrestling! They're not meant to go in men's matches! They're not supposed to show wrestling talent! And they damn sure aren't meant to be going for MY Intercontinental Title!"

The comment echoes as we do a close-up of Molly. Out of the echoes, though, we hear the familiar cry of "IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..."

JR: "WAIT A MINUTE! IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOMEONE COMING FOR HER!"

Rock: "Molly... don't let these fools tell you what you're supposed to do. They can't control you. They don't own you. They know nothing about you."

Bischoff: "There were stipulations to the match and she has to honor them. Now leave MY ring."

Rock: "You talk about how this is your show, Bischoff, and for the most part, it is. But you seem to forget... the Rock outranks you."

DDP: "Saved by the Rock!"

Rock: "Molly, consider this a People's Pardon. June 13, at Badd Blood, it will be Christian one-on-one, defending the Intercontinental Title, against Molly Holly, and this time, there will be no trouble -- there will be no cop-outs!"

Cut quickly to the brawl around the ring, then to Molly ripping up the money and flying.

JR: "IT'S GONNA BE MOLLY AND CHRISTIAN AT BADD BLOOD! WILL THAT CREEPY BASTARD GET WHAT HE DESERVES! THANK YOU ROCK! THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH!"

Fast-forward to last Monday.

Christian: "Face facts, Molly -- I'm a winner, and you're a loser! I succeeded on my own, when everyone wanted me to fail, and you've failed when people want you to succeed! Everything is working for me and against you, girl!"

JR: "Why are you wasting our time?"

Christian: "Molly, you are a waste of time. You're a waste of space. You got to the top not because you paid your dues... but because you got on national television... I'm going to ruin your storybook ending!"

Molly appears in the ring.

Molly: "You think I'm just a girl, don't you? You don't have an appreciation for what that statement entails, do you?... I am a person, flesh and blood, skin and bone, and in six days, this PERSON is going to be known by the new name of Intercontinental Champion, whether you like it or not!"

Shots of the two fighting each other back and forth play over the end of the video package as Christina Aguilera's "Fighter" refrain plays...

'Cause it makes me that much stronger

Makes me work a little bit harder

Makes me that much wiser

So thanks for making me a fighter

Made me learn a little bit faster

Made my skin a little bit thicker

It makes me that much smarter

So thanks for making me a fighter

On the last note, we see Molly with her arms being raised on one side of the screen, and Christian holding the Intercontinental Title on the other side. We cut out and back to the arena.

**End Video Package.**

Garcia: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!"

A ***HUGE*** cheer goes up from the crowd. It becomes even louder when "She's a Lady" hits the PA system. Molly Holly walks out from behind the curtain, looks all around, and takes a deep breath. She slowly walks to the ring, entering it and climbing the turnbuckle. She looks out at everyone, slowly scanning the arena, as the crowd begins a chant.

The chant turns into universal booing as "At Last" plays over the system. Christian walks out, arrogant as ever, with the belt around his waist. He struts to the ring, then steps through the ropes, posing for the crowd. He hands the belt to referee Jack Doan, who holds it aloft.

The two move to the center of the ring. Christian looks downward at Molly, making sure to emphasize the height difference. The flashbulbs go off around the arena as a chant of "Molly! Molly!" fills the ears. Doan separates the two by a few steps, and after a nod from each one, he calls for the bell.

Intercontinental Title match: Christian (champion) vs. Molly Holly (challenger)

They lock up. Christian shoves Molly back into the corner and slaps her across the face. Molly shoves Christian down and chokes him, but Christian tosses Molly off of him. Christian locks up again, and Christian gets a headlock. He punches away at Molly while holding the headlock, then stands her up and dropkicks her down. Christian grabs her by the hair and drags her caveman-style to the corner, where he sets her upright. He chops her across the chest, three times, then grabs her blouse by the collar.

He tries to rip it off, but Molly claws at Christian's arm to break. Molly tackles down Christian and punches away at him, landing a dozen shots to the face. She grabs the arm and does her twisting armbar on him. She picks Christian up, but a whip attempt is easily reversed by Christian, who flapjacks Molly. He covers for two. Christian picks Molly up, only to yank her down by the hair. He tosses her to the outside, and as Molly recovers, Christian baseball slides her into the guardrail.

On the outside, Christian slams her face-first into the ringpost, twice, before rolling her back in. He yells out "here's your hero now!" before placing one foot on Molly. It gets two before Molly grabs the foot and trips Christian, clamping on an anklelock-type move. Christian scrambles to the ropes. Molly grabs Christian's arm and winds it up, delivering a short clothesline.

Molly stomps away on Christian before climbing to the top. Christian sees her and charges, but Molly is ready with a missile dropkick. She covers for two. Christian gets sent into the corner, and Molly climbs the turnbuckle and punches away as the crowd counts along. She grabs Christian's head on the way out and DDTs him. She covers again, but again it's two. Molly sends Christian into the ropes, but Christian comes flying out with a bodypress of his own, covering for two.

He picks Molly up and drops her in a powerslam. He covers for two. Christian sends Molly into the turnbuckle, but upon charging, Molly ducks and sends Christian out over the top. Christian, more embarrassed than hurt, grabs his title and starts to walk to the back. The referee walks over to the announcer's position and makes a declaration.

Garcia: "Ladies and gentlemen, referee Jack Doan has asked me to announce that if Christian does not return to the ring by the end of the ten-count, he will not only lose the match but vacate the Intercontinental Title!"

Now the whole crowd counts along as Christian protests. However, the referee is so busy counting he doesn't see Chynna Doll sneak in from behind and powerbomb Molly. Christian more confidently walks to the ring and immediately covers Molly. It's only two. Christian picks Molly up for the Rear Naked Stretch, but Molly blocks the first time, then the second time converts it to a Diamond Cutter.

Both are down. Chynna hops onto the apron and tries to distract the ref as both get up, but she blatantly tosses Christian the title belt. Christian turns around and smacks Molly with it, and the referee has no choice.

WINNER by disqualification: Molly Holly (11:44)

Christian and Chynna embrace in the ring as Molly slowly gets up. Christian holds the title in front of Molly's face, yelling about how it's still his as the crowd lets up a HUGE "Bullshit" chant. Molly prepares to exit the ring as Christian laughs.

But before that happens, the sound of glass shattering gets everyone's attention. The crowd lets out a huge cheer as Stone Cold Steve Austin appears on the stage. He salutes the crowd before taking a microphone.

Austin: "WHAT? * WHAT? * Christian? * Disqualifying himself? * In a match like this? * Pay-Per-View? * Millions of people watchin'? * For the Intercontinental Title? * Are you serious? * Well, I am. * I'm dead serious. * And I mean it when I say * No way."

Christian stares at Austin, confused.

Austin: "You see, * as my buddy Rock put it, * this match ain't gonna have no trouble, * ain't gonna have no copout, * and we're gonna make damn sure of it. * So I'm tellin ya right now ref, * restart the damn match, * and don't disqualify Christian at all, * no matter what that creepy bastard does, * says, * thinks, * drinks, * pisses, * or anything else!"

The crowd lets out a cheer. Christian shouts at Austin, who by now heads to the ring.

Austin: "Oh, and one more thing. * I'm gettin to it. * Chynna * Doll * you freak of nature, * I'm asking you, * no I'm telling you, * Hell, I'm ORDERING you * get your ass back to the locker room right now!"

Chynna runs over to Austin and pokes her finger in his chest, mouthing the words "Make me!" Well, that finger in the chest is provocation, so...

Austin: "All right, I'll make ya."

KICK WHAM STUNNER~!

Austin: "Now this match is gonna finish, and there will be no DQ and no countout, and I'm tellin' everyone in the back to stay in the back if they know what's good for 'em. And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so! Now restart the damn match!"

Austin drags Chynna out of the ring as the referee calls for the bell.

Continued

Christian attacks Molly and throws her to the ground. He punches away, connecting with right hands, before picking her up and DDTing her. He grabs the title belt and waits for Molly to get up, slamming the belt back into her face. He covers, but it only gets two. Christian picks the belt up and unravels it. He holds it in one hand and begins to whip Molly around the back with it.

Molly is lying prone on the mat as Christian lashes away. Christian sets the belt aside and turns Molly over. He hovers over her and plunges in for a kiss. This wakes Molly up, and she grabs Christian by the throat, choking him to break the liplock. They both stand up, and Molly delivers a low blow to Christian. Molly sends Christian into the turnbuckle and follows in with a handspring elbowsmash. Christian is dazed in the corner, so Molly hooks his legs on the middle ropes.

She takes a few steps back and connects with Shattered Dreams. Christian is thrown to the mat as Molly climbs to the top rope. Christian slowly gets up, and Molly dives off the top with the Merry-Go-Round. She keeps the cover, but Christian gets the shoulder up at two. Molly picks Christian up, but Christian socks Molly in the gut. As Molly collapses to the ground, Christian undoes a turnbuckle pad. He picks Molly up and uppercuts her before chopping her, making sure to aim at chest level and mock Molly's painful reaction.

He grabs Molly's hair and slams her head into the exposed turnbuckle, then grabs her as she stumbles backwards and connects with the Unprettier. Christian walks around and kneels between Molly's outstretched legs. He hooks Molly's leg and lies on top of her, but at two, Molly gets her shoulder up. Christian stares in disbelief. He heads to the outside and tosses Lilian Garcia from her chair. She starts to protest, so Christian grabs the chair and nails her with it.

Christian re-enters the ring and hits Molly over the head with the chair. He covers again, but again it's only two. Christian sets the chair on the ground as he drags Molly over (by the hair) to the chair. He picks her up and sets her up for a piledriver on the chair. He grabs Molly, first by her legs, then up her back before going around her waist...

...and Molly grabs Christian by the wrists! She flips Christian over with the double wrist suplex, keeping the bridge! The ref gets in position, and the whole arena counts 1, 2, 3~!

Actual WINNER and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Molly Holly(21:44 combined)

JR: "YES! YES! YES! YES! SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT!"

As Molly gets to her knees, she looks at Christian and hears her music. Lilian doesn't make an announcement (obviously), so Molly just looks around, as if trying to see if it's real. The referee grabs the title belt from the mat and hands it to her, helping her up. As the referee raises Molly's hand, the crowd goes insane. Molly hugs Jack Doan and walks to the corner. She climbs on top and holds the belt aloft, repeating this at all four corners. She still seems stunned in disbelief, but now the tears of joy begin to flow.

DDP: "Go ahead, Molly! Do whatever ya want! You've achieved the impossible! You are a champion!"

We fade to a quick black before we go to a video.

Voiceover: "Eddie Guerrero. His rise to superstardom began with the United States title. At SummerSlam, he and the Undertaker fought a brutal war. At No Mercy, Eddie emerged victorious and was on the way to the top. Now the WWE Heavyweight Champion, he must defend against the man who sent him on his way -- but it's not the same man..."

Deadman Taker: "Eddie Guerrero... Vengeance is a dish best served cold... Rest - In - Peace...."

Voiceover: "Eddie Guerrero defends against the Undertaker! WWE Presents Vengeance! Live on Sunday, July 11, only on Pay-Per-View!"

We return to the arena as EMTs are helping Garcia out of the ring. Howard Finkel emerges to take her place, slipping in behind the stretcher.

JR: "Folks, as you can see, this great moment was not without casualties. Lilian Garcia -- she certainly seems to have suffered from that shot to the head by Christian... she's receiving medical attention..."

DDP: "Not to blow it off, but I'm sure she'll be fine as soon as she wakes up. I've taken tons of chair shots myself, Jim."

JR: "Yeah, but you were a wrestler. Lilian was an innocent staff member. She... well, I don't wanna put a damper on what we've just seen, Page."

DDP: "Good idea. Let's keep things positive and let's celebrate. Molly Holly, after nearly four months of chasing Christian, has finally, FINALLY, gotten what she deserves. Congratulations!"

Both men applaud, but their applause is cut off by the intros.

Motorhead's "Game" plays. Triple H emerges from the back, carrying his water with him. He takes a sip and walks down the aisle. He throws some over his shoulder as he gets onto the apron. He looks out, and as the guitar riff hits, he spits the water straight into the air. He gets into the ring and poses for the pictures.

The countdown begins at 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. The place goes black until a huge pyro explosion is set off. The TitanTron shows the silhouette of Y2J heading towards us, and on the key note, Jericho appears on stage, arms outstretched. He walks with purpose to the ring, approaching the apron. He takes an exaggerated step and scans the crowd before entering the ring.

The metallic grunting cues the jungle rock anthem. Rhyno walks out from the back, belt around his waist, punching his shoulder and throwing his hands in the air. He gets into the ring and onto the turnbuckle, repeating the hand salute. He removes his belt and hands it to referee Earl Hebner, who holds it aloft. HHH charges Rhyno immediately.

World Heavyweight Title: Rhyno (champion) vs. Triple H (challenger) vs. Chris Jericho (challenger)

HHH pounds away on Rhyno's neck as the crowd begins a "Y2J" chant. Jericho pulls HHH away from Rhyno and kicks his leg, sending HHH to the mat. Rhyno charges Jericho and chop blocks him. Rhyno grabs Jericho by the leg and tries a legbar, but HHH is up and slams his knee into Rhyno's face. HHH checks his own leg, so Jericho rolls over and cradles HHH for two.

Rhyno grabs Jericho and spins him around, lifting him in a spinebuster. HHH yanks Rhyno off of Jericho and gets a DDT, rolling over for two. Jericho is up, and he clotheslines HHH and immediately pounds on his quad. He puts on a figure-four on HHH, but Rhyno is up and splashes Jericho for a two-count before Jericho breaks to kick out. Jericho stands up, but Rhyno is ready and kicks Jericho's leg as Jericho crumples back down. Rhyno puts the Stretch Muffler on Jericho, but HHH limps over and clubs Rhyno in the back before delivering a suplex.

He tries a guillotine choke on Rhyno, but Jericho breaks it and stomps on HHH's leg. Rhyno charges Jericho and sends him to the outside as the crowd continues to chant for Jericho. In the ring, Rhyno grabs HHH's leg and heads to the post on the outside. He slams HHH's leg into the post, but Jericho sneaks up behind Rhyno and slams his head into the same post. With Rhyno down, Jericho grabs HHH's leg and applies a ringpost figure four to HHH.

Hebner tries to break it, but Rhyno helps out by yanking Jericho's leg free. Everyone returns to the ring as Rhyno pounds on Jericho's leg and applies a Boston Crab. Jericho manages to thrash his way over to the ropes, but Rhyno won't let go until HHH pulls him off and gets a swinging neckbreaker. HHH covers for two. HHH slowly gets up, but Jericho bounces off the ropes and dropkicks HHH. Rhyno crawls on top for two.

Rhyno backs up, looking to GORE HHH, but he backs right into a Jericho German suplex. HHH is still down, so Jericho tries the Lionsault, but he hits the knees and both men are hurt. Rhyno is up first, and he picks HHH up over his head with a military press. However, HHH uses a free hand to smack Rhyno in the back of the head, and Rhyno drops him onto his feet. HHH kicks Rhyno in the stomach, but his Pedigree attempt is stopped when Jericho clips HHH.

Jericho grabs HHH's legs and tries to turn him over into the Walls of Jericho, but HHH fights it off. Rhyno, meanwhile, gets to his feet and runs Jericho over with a clothesline. HHH rolls outside. Rhyno picks Jericho up and completes the press into a powerslam. He covers for two. Rhyno tosses Jericho outside, where HHH has cleared off the Spanish announce table. HHH puts Jericho onto it, then climbs on after him. HHH tries the Pedigree, but Jericho goes low to stop it.

Rhyno climbs on behind Jericho and spins Jericho around, but Jericho rams HHH's and Rhyno's heads together. HHH falls off, while Rhyno gets pulled into a DDT, breaking the table. Back in the ring, Jericho stomps on HHH's leg and tries again for the Walls of Jericho. He succeeds in turning HHH over, but HHH powers himself up and wheelbarrow walks to the ropes.

Jericho picks HHH up and sends him into the ropes, but HHH hits a facejam on the way out before shaking out his leg. Jericho is dazed and confused, so HHH nails Jericho with a clothesline. HHH picks Jericho up and gets a brainbuster on him as Rhyno crawls out of the wreckage to the top rope. HHH picks Jericho up. He kicks Jericho in the stomach. He hooks the arms for the Pedigree...

...and Rhyno dives off the top with a GORE on HHH, flattening him. Rhyno covers, and Jericho is too out of it to stop the pin.

WINNER and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Rhyno

JR: "GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! RHYNO JUST BROKE HHH IN HALF WITH THAT GORE OFF THE TOP! RHYNO IS STILL STANDING TALL AS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! CAN ANYONE STOP THE MAN BEAST? WHAT A HISTORIC NIGHT THIS HAS BEEN! WHAT HUGE VICTORIES WE'VE SEEN! HOW WILL THINGS GO FROM HERE? FIND OUT ON RAW TOMORROW! FOR DDP, THIS IS JIM ROSS, SAYING GOOD NIGHT! RHYNO IS STILL THE KING OF THE HILL!"

<<<FIN>>>

And the votes are in!

SULLEN SLACKER -- 11

oldskool -- 9

Steve Corino -- 9

y2gudge -- 8

GCCWolverine -- 8

Kristos is God -- 7

Ron326 -- 7

nabeel -- 7

TheAce -- 6

grind your soul -- 5

Raistlin -- 4

For the record, the World Title match was the best overall rating in EWR, barely beating out HBK/Kane. HBK/Kane was the match that caused the letdown effect in the next match, and yes, Christian needed to be Arsenic'd after his match with Molly.

Slacker, when I wake up tomorrow, I'll PM you your prize. I'll also send Virch after this show, and I'll post a RAW preview from Dayton. But for now -- whew. There it is. What a night, eh?

Was a good ending to the Christian vs Molly Holly match though I don't like the chair shot not keeping her down. But otherwise it was a very good show and I liked it bunches.  I liked the PPV Dukes and just like I thought.  Rhyno retained :P

The Kap Says!

That's because Molly channeled the spirit of the Undertaker.

EDIT: [as to not Post-whore] w00t w00t OMGF MOLLY WON THE IC TILE~!!!111!!! :smug:

Edited by Sullen Slacker

Where's the :banghead: smiley when i need it.

stupid me not remembering that a guy would need arsenic after losing to a woman.

Yay for molly though. Hopefully this will be the end of Christian's gimmick.