Ultimate Comic Hero

GRIFT

Guest bruins72

My favorite has always been Iceman. He's always cracking jokes and sometimes his teammates think he doesn't take things seriously but it's all a coping mechanism. It's his way of dealing with insecurity, fear, awkwardness, or whatever else. I can kind of relate to that. Plus the whole power over ice is pretty cool.

I'd say Beast is the runner up. He's got brains, a sense of humor, and blue fur. What's not to like?

Gambit. He just oozez cool. He's my favourite comic hero.

However, Superman would probably be the 'ultimate' hero icon wise.

For characterisation, it'll have to be between Spiderman and Batman. Batman is just dark and doesn't have superpowers, which makes him more interesting, while Spiderman is also a story not about Spidey - but about a guy called Peter Parker who chooses to be a hero.

Spiderman. Clearly. Normal person inherits superpowers through genetic reactions. Wahey, that makes sense. And Mary Jane is the T&A here.

Batman. Rich pompous tit who has his butler do everything and bums Robin everynight. Not cool. No T&A...unless you count Catwoman, who sucks. Black Cat > Catwoman.

Superman. He's an alien from a non-existant planet. Rules out al credibility that a superhero has. (¬_¬) Lewis Laine sucked.

Hulk was too unbelievable. Plus he's a retard - HULK SMASH~!

The X-Men were all awesome...but Spiderman was the original X-Men kind of character. Spiderman should join the X-Men. (¬_¬)

Daredevil kinda sucked. He has superhearing, which is almost like a cheap version of Spidey Sense. And he's a bit bland.

There you have it.

I always hated Superman. Like Godfatha said, he was too fucking perfect. Hero's have to have faults as well, and that was something Superman never had. Batman had no powers, but managed to kick all kinds of ass without being utterly ridiculous.

That said, my favourite would have to be Spawn. He embodied everything a comic book hero shouldn't be; a vengeful, hate-filled bastard with little regard for the life or feelings of others, and did a damn fine job of it.

Guest bruins72

The X-Men were all awesome...but Spiderman was the original X-Men kind of character. Spiderman should join the X-Men. (¬_¬)

Marvel comics pulled an April Fools Day joke a few years ago where they issued a press release saying that they planned for Spidey to discover that he is a mutant and join the X-Men. Of course this was before Spidey had become popular again.

I gotta go with Spiderman as my favorite, with Batman and The Punisher coming in second.

Spiderman's always appealed to me, Batman was always my second favorite but when I started getting into the Punisher he worked his way up there too.

After reading Kingdom Come, I officially truly get Superman's importance to comic books.

When it comes to heroes, Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man stand above the rest for various reasons.

SUperman is the icon, but he is not my faourite nor is close to. My favourite is SPider-man, Cable and the X-Men, but the Ultimate comic hero is IMO Superman whether I like it or not.