Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bred my first Golden Chocobo yesterday. Go me~!

(Definitely goes on the list of "How in the HELL is anyone meant to have figured these things out without a walkthrough?" side-quests though...)

While I'm here, @Benji... I don't know exactly how long it took you to platinum FF7 (on 11th Dec you said you'd put in 25 hours, on 12th Dec you got platinum :shifty:), but I feel I need to reiterate the question of HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

For instance, the trophy for getting 999,999,999 gil (or however many 9s it is) seems like it would take a bloody age when the best answer I can find on the internet for farming cash is selling off mastered All materia for 1.4m a pop.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Bred my first Golden Chocobo yesterday. Go me~!

(Definitely goes on the list of "How in the HELL is anyone meant to have figured these things out without a walkthrough?" side-quests though...)

While I'm here, @Benji... I don't know exactly how long it took you to platinum FF7 (on 11th Dec you said you'd put in 25 hours, on 12th Dec you got platinum :shifty:), but I feel I need to reiterate the question of HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

For instance, the trophy for getting 999,999,999 gil (or however many 9s it is) seems like it would take a bloody age when the best answer I can find on the internet for farming cash is selling off mastered All materia for 1.4m a pop.

The walkthrough thing - Chocobo Sage and a LOT of patience/frustration <_<

Through knowing the game by playing it 20+ times over the years and abusing the 3x speed mechanic. Farming all materia becomes insanely easy once you know the exact spot and use the W-Item Glitch.

When you get here...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/903260876234708980/B5711C97F98DD40927F5B88AE6CBD3D980958D49/

In the final dungeon, head into that opening to the first swamp area and then head right to the second swamp area. Have Triple and Double AP slots on all the materia you have ("All" can be bought from Fort Condor, Double Armor can be bought from Bone Village), then fight any Movers and Magic Pots you encounter (run away from anything else, they're pointless wastes of time). Both give insane amounts of AP in a short period. Replace every "All" when it is mastered. Magic Pots are to be fed Elixirs (obtained by W-Item Glitch). It still takes some grinding for the full amount you need, but considering it's a great space to boost your other Matera (Knights of the Round and Mime especially), you'll probably be there a while anyway. And again 3x speed makes this so much more efficient for grinding.

• Like 1

Final Fantasy XV will have two different combat modes.

The equivalent to difficulty level settings in FFXV is a system where you can switch between different battle modes. By having this ability to switch modes, we want to make it so that both players who like action oriented, technical gameplay and also those who want to fight at a slower, more relaxed pace can all enjoy the combat in their own style. This switching system is a key part of the gameplay that we decided to introduce based on the feedback we received from the Episode Duscae demo.

We will go into more detail about the system closer to the game’s launch so stay tuned for more information.

• 2 weeks later...