Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Trying to think of ways of being more precise about it without being spoilerific... :shifty: 

Okay, so the next time you do a Cloister of Trials (a Tetris-ish one :shifty:) there'll be a couple of bosses straight afterwards. The latter of these is really bastardish with multiple forms - after you beat THAT boss, there's a box hidden somewhere in the room that you'll want to get before you exit.

And straight after that you get the airship!

• Like 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

The shit I find myself doing in order to do my stat-maxing properly... <_<

The%20shit%20I%20do_zpsmes0x4vz.png

You seriously need a girlfriend, in addition to your wife...

• Like 4

In theory I could just ignore what the grid currently has and overwrite it all from one end to the next...but since it's a battle and a half to get most types of attribute spheres (plus buying all the extra Clear Spheres would require even more grinding for gil), I don't want to waste time doing it inefficiently.

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

You seriously need a girlfriend, in addition to your wife...

I would not argue against this. :shifty:

• Like 2

DAMMIT I ALMOST BEAT YUNALESCA IN THE FIRST ATTEMPT.

I had her down to about 10k in the final form, which I can clear in three hits if I'm lucky, but she used that stupid mind crush move thing to kill two of my team before Auron, now confused by the same move, hits himself in the face for 4k and kills himself <_<

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jericode said:

DAMMIT I ALMOST BEAT YUNALESCA IN THE FIRST ATTEMPT.

I had her down to about 10k in the final form, which I can clear in three hits if I'm lucky, but she used that stupid mind crush move thing to kill two of my team before Auron, now confused by the same move, hits himself in the face for 4k and kills himself <_<

He was dishonored, therefore seppuku was the only choice.

• Like 1

Googling it suggests that it's a common problem on the PS4 version of the game. One post I saw did suggest that it popped randomly at a later boss battle...so that's the small hope you can hold onto, I guess.

(The trophy is called 'Overcoming the Past', should you want to keep an eye out for it.)