Christian Kane

Gabriel

Guest DynamicJeremyS

God, I thought I was the only one who really didn't like Connor. I just really didn't seem to see a need for him to be there. He shouldn't have been a permanent character...he should have been a temporary storyline.

I hated his storyline, him and Cordy liking each other and them having Jasmine. I really hate him. He brings the show down a lot for me. Glad he left.

And on that note, Angel is the greatest TV show character ever.

I hated his storyline, him and Cordy liking each other and them having Jasmine. I really hate him. He brings the show down a lot for me. Glad he left.

And on that note, Angel is the greatest TV show character ever.

Well, yeah. But to be fair I found Connor to be very cool when he returned in Season Five.

Well, yeah. But to be fair I found Connor to be very cool when he returned in Season Five.

I found him pretty cool in season Three too actually, when he came back as an adult. I just rewatched the season, and I really liked it. I never really hated Conner to begin with.

Guest bruins72

Not that I'm endorsing anything illegal like downloading MP3s but I saw 2 albums worth of Kane songs posted on one of the MP3 usenet newsgroups. Not that I'm suggesting you go looking for them there but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Not that I'm endorsing anything illegal like downloading MP3s but I saw 2 albums worth of Kane songs posted on one of the MP3 usenet newsgroups. Not that I'm suggesting you go looking for them there but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

That's a completely different band.

KANE (Christian Kane) only has one CD. And it's only available through their website, via PayPal.

Kane (the other band) has a shitload of albums out...none of which I want.

Guest bruins72

That's a completely different band.

KANE (Christian Kane) only has one CD. And it's only available through their website, via PayPal.

Kane (the other band) has a shitload of albums out...none of which I want.

Ahh! Didn't know that. Oh well.

Guest DynamicJeremyS

*cough* second best.

:thumbsup:

Actually, Xander is probably my favorite Joss Whedon show character. Especially in the first 3 seasons.

It's either him or Angel, I know that.

The Best female character is Cordelia, then Fred, then Auna.

Actually, Xander is probably my favorite Joss Whedon show character. Especially in the first 3 seasons.

I :wub: You. Xander Harris > *

(Although in the latter quarter of Season Six, Xander did actually have some screen time.)

Edited by Xand

It's either him or Angel, I know that.

The Best female character is Cordelia, then Fred, then Auna.

Illyria was better than Fred, IMO.

I was quite partial to Gwen Raiden. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed Drusilla alot, too.