World Wrestling Federation 2002

LK.

In my view the perfect intro to your diary. I'm looking forward to this immensly, I hope you don't go down the roster split route. Where did you get this scenario by the way?

Thanks for the feedback so far and as always it's appreciated.

El Benjito; I downloaded a 2002 scenario and just did a little research, updating the alignments, champions and such from No Way Out and onwards. If you want I can send you what I've got over, just drop me your email address.

Raw will be up shortly.

Thanks,

LK

<p align="center"><i><font size="6" color="#FF0000"><b>WWF RAW</b></font></i></p><p align="left"><b>Announcing Team: </b>Jim Ross &amp; Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler<br><b>Date: </b>4th March 2002</p><p align="left">The Raw theme music fills the arena and footage from last night's No Way Out pay per view rolls, showing the debut of the New World Order and how they cost &quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin his Undisputed Title shot and the attack he suffered after the match at the hands of &quot;Hollywood&quot; Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. The footage comes to an holt on a close up of the black spray paint on Austin's back which read &quot;nWo&quot;. The footage stops and the pyrotechnics ensue.</p><p align="left">The camera pans around the crowd to reveal such decorated signs as &quot;nWo 4-life&quot; and &quot;Jericho sux&quot;. We then cut to ringside to where Jim Ross sits with Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Jim Ross and tonight I'm joined at ringside with Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler. We are just twenty-four hours post No Way Out, and bah gawd what an event it was! We witnessed the shocking debut's of the three men collectively known as the New World Order; Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash! They made their presence felt in last night's main event when it looked as though Austin had the Undisputed title won, but the nWo hit the ring and cost Austin the match. And I can assure you, tonight we'll see one angry rattlesnake!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Shocking isn't the word to describe it JR! The cancer is here.. The WWF has just swallowed an heavy dose of poison in the form of the New World Order. They've been here less then twenty-four hours and have made bigger impacts than people who have been here for decades!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, I guess we'll hafta' find a cure for the cancer - an antidote for the poison.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I don't think there is one, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>A Rattlesnake Ready To Strike<br></b></font></u>JR and King are interrupted by the sound of glass shattering. The fans cheer at their foremost as &quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin storms out from the back. Austin doesn't look too pleased; but can you blame him? The New World Order cost him the World Championship last night at No Way Out. Austin climbs onto the apron, through the ropes and into the ring. He snatches the microphone off Howard Finkel and walks into the centre of the ring.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;Cut ma' damn music!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">On queue the music stops.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;I ain't in the mood for no sh*t today, ya see, last night I had the Undisputed title won.. I had Jericho down for the three count!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans respond with a &quot;What!?&quot;.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;..I said I had Jericho down for the three count! I hit his sorry ass with the Stone Cold Stunner,</i> (What!?)<i> ready to pin him one-two-three.. </i>(What?!)<i> ..Ready to celebrate with tha' title</i> (What!?) <i>and I was ready to chug down a few Steveweisers to close tha' show.. But that weren't happenin' 'cause o' three sorry sum-b*tches known as the New World Order!&quot;</i> </p><p align="left">The fans respond to the name of the most controversial faction to ever set foot in a professional wrestling ring with a mixed reaction; some cheering the nWo for nostalgia's sake but others, and the majority, jeer them for costing Austin the match.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;I saw what'chu three scumbags were like in WCW and I didn't like it! That's why the boys in the back didn't welcome you with open arms, it's 'cause we don't know what you like an' quite frankly.. We don't like you! Hogan, Hall, Nash... Get the hell out here now so I can open a can o' whoop-ass on yer' sorry ass'!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans like the sound of this.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;Hall, Nash, Hogan - if yer' don't come out now I'll go to tha' back an' drag your sorry asses out!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>&quot;No Chance, that's what you got!&quot; </b>Vince McMahon's music hits to the dismay of the fans. Austin looks pissed off as Vince McMahon makes his way out from the back with a huge shit-eating grin on his face. Austin steps back into the corner as McMahon walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring. McMahon goes face to face with the &quot;Texas Rattlesnake&quot;. McMahon takes a microphone and steps back.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;I see you're a little upset, right Steve?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">McMahon's smile widens, Austin doesn't reply.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;You're upset because of what the nWo did, aren't you?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">McMahon pauses and again, Austin doesn't reply.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;And rightly so, you had Jericho down for the three count until Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash came out from the back and put a beating on you. Austin, I told you and everyone else in the WWF that the nWo are a poison, a cancer and they ARE goin' to slowly kill MY creation..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Austin interrupts.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;So you reckon the nWo are gonna whoop some ass to kill tha' WWF? They ain't if ol' Stone Cold has somethin' to do 'bout it! In fact, I'm gonna go backstage an' drag 'em out here right now!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans explode with cheers as Austin walks towards the ropes, McMahon looks shocked.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;Wait a minute.. Wait a damn minute, Austin!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Austin stops and turns to McMahon with an expression on his face which says it all; &quot;What the hell do you want?!&quot;</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;Don't blame the nWo, Austin, blame Ric Flair. That's right, blame Flair! Ric Flair drove me to this, he drove me to KILL my own creation; go and take it up with him, go and kick his ass! Go on Austin, go and beat the living hell out of Flair if it makes ya' feel better! Do all you want to the nWo Austin, it won't change a damn thing.. The WWF.. The World Wrestling Federation.. Its..&quot; </i></p><p align="left">McMahon now as a psychotic look on his face.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;It's on it's death bed!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Vince begins to laugh in a psychotic manner. Austin looks at him with a look of disbelief spread upon his face. The Rattlesnake has had enough!<b> STUNNER! Stone Cold Stunner to McMahon in the centre of the ring! </b>McMahon lays flat on his back, arms spread eagled, eyes wide open but still has the estranged look on his face. Austin looks down at McMahon and gives him the middle finger before heading to the back. <b>(87)</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Vince McMahon, I've never seen McMahon like this before.. He needs some help, King. He needs some SERIOUS psychotic help.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I don't think Mr McMahon would appreciate you saying that, JR.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;To be quite frank, King, I don't think Vince McMahon knows what's going on at the moment. I don't think he realises what he's doing.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;As Mr McMahon said JR, blame Ric Flair! Flair drove Mr McMahon to this.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Listen to yourself King.. Vince McMahon brought in the nWo because, let's face it, he can't share the WWF and out of spite he as brung in the WWF, out of spite and a lack of mental health.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>European Title Match: Diamond Dallas Page © vs. Perry Saturn<br></b></font></u>Page does his usual routine with the &quot;Yo it's me, it's me, it's D-D-P&quot; entrance afresh with the grin and think positive routine. Out next is Saturn. The fans don't really respond to Saturn, he is a parody of himself nowadays and his nothing like he was back when he was a key part of the Radicalz. DDP and Saturn lock up. Saturn takes control with a quick headlock and an hip throw. Saturn tries to lock DDP in the Rings of Saturn early but DDP counters and finds himself flat on his back after a quick suplex. However, Saturn can't keep the momentum going as he loses concentration. DDP makes him pay for the lack of concentration with a spinning powerbomb, into the cover but Saturn kicks out on two. DDP with a spinning clothesline, also gets the two count. Saturn evades another clothesline attempt and hits DDP with a knee to the gut. Perry Saturn is a former European Champion and his looking to regain the gold tonight. Saturn hoists DDP into the air and slams him down hard with a belly to belly suplex. Saturn covers DDP and only gets the two count. He was so close there but yet so far away. Saturn pulls Page up and sets him up for a Cradle Fisherman's Suplex but Page pushes Saturn away. <b>Saturn turns back to Diamond Dallas Page and from out of nowhere his hit with the Diamond Cutter which gets the academic three </b>count.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Still European Champion; Diamond Dallas Page<br>OR: 65</b></p><p align="left">After the bout DDP retrieves the European title and gets his arm raised high into the air by the referee. DDP leaves as we switch to ringside.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Diamond Dallas Page showed us why he is indeed the European Champion, right there with an impressive victory over Perry Saturn.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;He's an idiot, JR! DDP's an idiot!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, he certainly has a very unique, positive outlook on life; that's for sure.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What's positive about life at the moment? The New World Order has been unleashed upon the WWF, and that isn't good.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>A Favour For Daddies Little Girl<br></b></font></u>We switch backstage to the VIP room. We see Vince McMahon laying on the leather sofa with an ice pack on his neck. Suddenly, Stephanie McMahon bursts into the room. Vince doesn't look up or anything, in fact, he remains laying flat on his back with a &quot;out of it&quot; look on his face. Vince his heavily in thought. Stephanie doesn't see him.</p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;Dad?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie peers around the sofa curiously to see Vince laying on the couch.</p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;Oh god, what as he done to you?!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie looks concerned, Vince looks up.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;Huh?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;Daddy, are you alright? After what Austin did to you an' whole..&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;Yeah, I haven't been this good for a long time.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie looks confused.</p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;O-kay. Dad, can I ask for a favour?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Vince nods in response to Stephanie's question.</p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;It's about Hunter..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Vince sits up.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;What about him?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;We need to make him pay, daddy; after what he did to me.. He broke my heart.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Vince nods.</p><p align="left"><b>McMahon: </b><i>&quot;So you want Kurt to take him to hell and back? You want Kurt Angle to make Hunter suffer?! You've got it! Tonight it'll be Kurt Angle versus Triple H!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">A devilish grin emerges on Stephanie's face. She smiles like a Cheshire cat before hugging her father.</p><p align="left"><b>Steph: </b><i>&quot;Thanks daddy, Triple H will pay.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie skips off out of the room looking excited as Vince lays back down on the couch, still with a look of delusion on his face. <b>(90)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Respect 24/7</b></font></u><br>We switch to a different backstage location, and in this location we see<b> Maven</b> standing at a vending machine, innocently chatting to some backstage employees with the Hardcore Championship swung over his shoulder. Maven turns around and receives a big soupe bone to his face! It's <b>The Undertaker</b>! The Undertaker throws Maven into the vending machine before hitting him hard with another right hand. The backstage employees scatter as Taker drags Maven through the corridors. Maven fights back with a blow to the mid-section of the American Badass, but Taker puts him in his place with a big right hand to the face. Taker continues to drag Maven and eventually they end up on the top of the ramp. Maven his down on his knees and receives an hard boot to the face from The Undertaker. The Undertaker looks down at Maven with a sinister glare in his eyes; he's obviously still upset about losing to The Rock at No Way Out. The Undertaker drags Maven down the ramp and throws him into the ring. Undertaker stays on the outside and goes under the ring and retrieves a trash can. The Undertaker re-enters the ring and throws the trash can down to the mat as JR dubs him as a sadistic human being. A referee races down to the ring, on queue, as Taker lifts Maven up onto his shoulders. Taker holds the reigning Hardcore Champion, the man who beat him for the title, in the air before driving him down hard with a <b>Last Ride through the trash can!</b> The Undertaker mockingly puts his foot on Maven, demanding &quot;You will respect me&quot; as the fans jeer him loudly. The referee goes down to the mat and starts the count; ..1...2...3! There wasn't a chance of Maven kicking out of that.</p><p align="left"><b>NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION; The Undertaker<br>OR: 70</b></p><p align="left">Taker proceeds to pull Maven back up to his feet. Taker hits Maven with a knee to the gut and lifts him back into the air, but this time it isn't the Last Ride he goes for, in fact it's the Tombstone Piledriver. Taker drives Maven head first down into the mat with the Tombstone as the fans boo loudly. Taker looks into the crowd and shouts, in a demanding tone &quot;You will ALL respect me!&quot; before he can continue we here the chimes kick in on the PA system, and then: &quot;Woooo!&quot;</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Show Some Respect</b></font></u><br>Ric Flair struts out onto the ramp as Taker stands in the ring. Taker looks up at Flair, who holds a microphone. Taker doesn't look too happy, he as that menacing glare in his eyes and the New Hardcore Champion his ready to fight.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Taker.. Taker.. You can't do whatever the hell you want, especially when ol' Naitcha' Boy is around.. WOOO!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Flair pauses for the moment as the arena is engulfed in the fans' cheers. Flair waits for the fans to quieten down before resuming.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Taker, you go on about gettin' no respect when the matter of fact is that there's nobody who don't respect ya'. In the ring people respect ya', and I'm sure the boys in the back respect ya'.. Well did, 'cause I know one thing.. The day when you rammed good ol' JR's head into Vince McMahon's ass is the day I lost my respect for ya. All you are is a bully, and somebody 'ill hafta' put a stop ta' ya. Someone will hafta' stand you, Taker.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Taker points at Flair, mouthing the words &quot;I'm gonna knock your teeth so down your throat you'll be able to chew outta your own ass!&quot; Flair shakes his head.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;I'm not scared of ya' Taker because all you are is a bully. You go 'round bullyin' rookies and people smaller than ya'. We don't like that, and that's why we don't show you any respect anymore and that's why the fans have lost the respect they had for ya. Maybe it's about the time you show us some respect, Taker! Show us some respect!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans can't stop cheering for Flair. Taker shakes his head in disbelief; he can't believe what he's hearing.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;And if nobody stands up to you Taker, I will.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans pop once more, what an harrowing statement from the fifty-percent owner of the World Wrestling Federation to the respect demanding Hardcore Champion. <b>(89)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Booker T, Goldust &amp; William Regal vs. Edge, Kane &amp; Rob Van Dam</b></font></u><br>Each superstar makes their separate entrance, which consumes quite a lot of valuable show time. The reigning Intercontinental Champion starts things off in the ring with Edge. Edge backs Regal into the corner, and the Goodwill Ambassador tags in the Bizarre One Goldust. Goldust goes after Edge and the two lock up, Goldust breaks up the tie up and does the heavy breath to throw Edge of his game. Edge comes back with a clothesline but Goldust ducks. Edge turns and gets a rake of the eye. Edge turns and falls into the corner. Goldust slowly, arrogantly makes his way towards the corner but Edge knocks him down with a forearm smash. Edge makes a quick tag to Kane. Kane enters the ring as Goldust makes his way to his feet. Goldust's eyes widen as he stares at the monstrous attack which awaits him. Goldust quickly falls back into the corner and tags Booker T in. Booker reluctantly enters the ring. Booker runs at Kane and receives a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Kane lifts Booker up by the throat and gets a kick to the side of the head. Booker backs off into the ropes and comes back with a leaping side kick and connects with Kane. Kane goes down to the mat with his hands on his head. Kane slowly climbs onto his feet, Booker goes for the Axe Kick but Kane evades via standing up straight. Booker turns to Kane and his almost beheaded via a monstrous clothesline from the Big Red Machine! Kane goes up top as Booker climbs to his feet. Kane leaps off with a flying clothesline, and connects with the multi-time WCW Champion! Booker rolls around the mat clutching his throat as Kane tags in Rob Van Dam. Van Dam rushes into the ring and takes Booker down with a flying spin kick. Goldust quickly enters the ring and gets his feet swept from beneath him by the &quot;Whole Damn Show&quot;. Regal drops to the outside to avoid any altercation with Van Dam in a rather sneaky fashion. Van Dam turns around and receives a clothesline from Booker. Booker taunts Van Dam, but the taunting is cut short as Edge and Kane enter the action. Edge spins Booker around and begins to hammer away on him. Booker falls against the ropes and gets clotheslined over the top via Edge. Meanwhile, Kane takes Goldust to the outside, and the two brawl with Kane clearly getting the upper hand. Back in the ring Edge has found himself with William Regal. Edge misses with a forearm smash and decks the referee! Edge puts his hands on his head and turns, Regal has the Brass Knucks on and floors Edge with the <b>Power of the Punch!</b> Regal looks and notices the referee is down. He shakes his head and turns around, receiving a flying kick from Rob Van Dam! Regal rolls to the outside as Booker T re-enters. Booker goes for a toe kick but Van Dam catches, steps over and floors Booker with a spinning kick! With Booker down, <b>Van Dam goes up top and does the thumb taunts before quickly springing off with the Five Star Frog Splash! He connects with Booker!</b> Van Dam bounces off Booker awkwardly and rolls around the ring clutching his mid-section for a few moments before making the cover as Kane and Edge block all attempts of Regal and Goldust to re-enter the ring on the outside. Senior official Earl Hebnar counts; ...1...2....3! Rob Van Dam, Edge and Kane have done it.&nbsp; They have defeated Booker T, Goldust and the Intercontinental Champion William Regal in an impressive encounter.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Rob Van Dam, Kane &amp; Edge<br>OR: 78</b></p><p align="left">The faces celebrate in the ring while Booker, Goldust and Regal retreat up the ramp bad-mouthing the victors.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;An impressive victory their for RVD, Kane and Edge.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;They got lucky JR. I blame it on the referee!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, I don't think you can blame it anyone, King. Think about it, if the referee was up and about and saw Regal putting those brass knuckles to use he would've got disqualified anyway. It was a very close match up indeed, it could've gone either way. Anyhow, we are just four weeks away from Wrestlemania eighteen which comes to you LIVE from the Sky Dome in Toronto, Canada!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;It's gonna be huge JR, I can't wait!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Neither can I, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>And Still The Undisputed Champion</b></font></u><br>The countdown begins on the big screen and then, when the countdown reaches &quot;0&quot; the pyros explode from the ramp and out from the back emerges the WWF Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho. Jericho has a huge smirk on his face as he pats the Undisputed title which sits around his waste.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;God almighty, what the hell does he want?&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;He's the Undisputed Champion JR, give him some respect.&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;He is, and I would, but first of all this kid better get his ego in check.&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Ugh, I know Chris Jericho and he is a very humble human being.&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><i><font color="#800000">&quot;You know a different Chris Jericho than I do, then.&quot;</font></i></p><p>Jericho walks up the ring steps and walks into the apron, posing arrogantly as the fans jeer him relentlessly. Jericho shakes his head and chuckles as he climbs into the ring. Jericho takes a microphone and walks into the centre of the ring as the music fades.</p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Welcome, to Raw Is Jericho!&quot;</i></p><p>The fans boo as Jericho smirks.</p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Oh, give me a damn break! After all, I beat the LIVING HELL out of Steve Austin last night at No Way Out! I showed him why I am, and will always be the best in the business!</i>&quot;</p><p>Jericho pauses for a moment as the commentators speak.</p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;He did, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Oh, give me a damn break King. You 'n me must've been watchin' a different show. If the nWo didn't get involved I don't think Jericho would still have the Undisputed Title around his waste.&quot;</i></font></p><p>Jericho poses a little before resuming with his victory speak.</p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;..And let's face it kiddies, nobody in the back can measure up to the larger than life, living legend known as Y2J Chris Jericho. Not even your beloved Steve Austin, the beer swillin' redneck.. He couldn't beat Chris Jericho, hell, he couldn't even beat me when I already whooped The Rock all over the arena in the very same night! Remember that, jackasses?!&quot;</i></p><p>The fans boo at the verbal attack which was so evidently launched at them.</p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Anyway, before I whooped Austin all over No Way Out I saw a little match between Triple H-ah and Kirk Angle.. Kirk couldn't get the job done; he couldn't do what I'm going to do at WrestleMania eighteen, and that is beat the holy hell out of Triple H and show all of you assclown's why I am the King of the World; the Undisputed Champion of the world!&quot;</i></p><p>Jericho pats his belt, and his about to speak but his interrupted by the blaring sounds of &quot;The Game&quot; by Motorhead! <b>&quot;Time to Play the Game!&quot; </b>echoes throughout the arena as Jericho paces around the ring with an angered look on his face. Triple H walks out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand. Triple H walks down to the ring in his wrestling gear, there's no time for the usual entrance though as &quot;The Game&quot; climbs straight into the ring with the fans chanting his name heavily. Triple H looks at Jericho and smirks, before he can speak he is cut off via the flairy voice of the Undisputed Champion.</p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;What the HELL do you think you're doin', junior? You're not s'posed to interrupt a LEGEND in his celebrations!&quot;</i></p><p>The King chimes in at ringside with his thoughts.</p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;That's true, JR. Triple H has no business out here!&quot;</i></font></p><p>Triple H raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.</p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;There's no need for the hostility, Chris.&quot;</i></p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Oh there is junior, you just inter--&quot;</i></p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;You know you're problem, Chris? You can't keep your mouth shut.&quot;</i></p><p>The fans pop for HHH's statement; infuriating Jericho.</p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;If you're wondering, I came out here to set the record straight; it is my destiny to become the Undisputed Champion at WrestleMania eighteen and you, Chris, you're not gonna stand in my way of achieving my destiny, alright?&quot;</i></p><p>Jericho shakes his head, muttering the words &quot;I am&quot;.</p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;You are? Let's see Jericho, Austin had your ass beat last night at No Way Out until the New World Order got involved. Hell Chris, you even tapped out to your own submission last night - you were lucky that the referee was down, and if he wasn't; well, let's just say you wouldn't be standing here right now.&quot;</i></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;That's true.&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;So what you're basically saying is that I, the G-LORIOUS Undisputed Champion, doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as you? Well listen up junior, I do. I deserve to be in the same ring as you because I did something you NEVER did, I beat Steve Austin and The Ro--&quot;</i></p><p>Triple H cuts Jericho off.</p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;Yada yada.. Chris, you keep saying the same old crap and it's getting boring.&quot;</i></p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Oh yeah?&quot;</i></p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;Yeah.&quot;</i></p><p>Jericho gets in Triple H's face.</p><p><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Well do somethin' about it.&quot;</i></p><p>Both men are now nose to nose. Triple H raises the microphone up to his mouth.</p><p><b>HHH: </b><i>&quot;Chris, at WrestleMania I will. When I pin your ass in the middle of the ring I will take the Undisputed Title and achieve my destiny. For the time I was out all I kept thinkin' about was the Undisputed Title. When I switch the TV on to watch the WWF, when I wasn't rehabilitating from my injury, I saw you gloating about your victories and claiming to be a legend. Hell Chris, I saw your ego get in the way of someone who could be a big star.. But then.. At the Survivor Series pay per view you nearly cost us all a job, Chris, you turned on The Rock in your match and it could have been all over and thank God it isn't because the WWF won the war.. Chris Jericho, I will win the war against you.. We will collide at WrestleMania and they can only be one victor; and Chris, that victor will be ME.&quot;</i></p><p>Triple H drops the microphone as &quot;The Game&quot; by Motorhead flares up once more. Triple H and Jericho stare each other down in the ring as we cut to a transmission.<b> (82)</b></p><p>When we return from the transmission we go to ringside to JR and The King.</p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;..And you say Jericho his the one with the ego. Triple H seemed pretty over-confident their, didn't he?&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well he's got a right to be, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Why as he? He's under-estimating the King of the World! The man who beat Steve Austin and The Rock in the very same night at Vengeance two-thousand-and-one!&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;He certainly did. Anyway, still to come tonight we've got a huge main event set between Kurt Angle and the man who beat him last night at No Way Out, Triple H!&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;That's gonna be one hell-of-a slobber knocker, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Indeed. Also, we have got news that Steve Austin his still in the arena and his lookin' for the New World Order, who made a huge impact at the No Way Out pay per view last night..&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;They did JR, but doesn't Austin realise? If he finds the nWo it'll be a three-on-one situation.&quot;</i></font></p><p><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Too be quite honest King, I don't think Austin cares. He's one pissed off Rattlesnake tonight.&quot;</i></font></p><p><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Bubba Dudley w/ D-Von vs. Spike Dudley w/ Tazz</b></font></u><br>Bubba starts things off via simply over-powering his half brother. Bubba hammers away on Spike and doesn't let up until Spike somehow manages to counter with a drop toe hold. The fans are firmly behind the underdog Spike Dudley today. Spike his one half of the Tag Team champions with Tazz, the man who accompanied him to the ring. Spike can't keep on top of the offence. Bubba hits the runt of the Dudley litter with a scoop slam. Bubba drags Spike towards the ropes and goes up top. He leaps off with a senton splash, but lands on his back as Spike moves out of the way. Bubba gets up roaring in agony and his met with a kick to the gut from Spike. Spike then runs towards the turnbuckle, runs up, turns and goes for the Dudley Dog but Bubba counters with a massive backdrop! Spike gets up clutching his lower back, he turns around and gets a kick to the gut. Bubba then pulls him in and lifts him up for a powerbomb but Spike slides down behind him. Spike rolls Bubba up and almost had him but Bubba kicked out on two. The tables continued to turn with Spike hitting Bubba with a Cross Body from the top and getting another near fall. Bubba eventually mounts a decent comeback after a distraction from D-Von. Spike turned and went to nail his other half-brother but D-Von dropped off the apron. Tazz ran around the ring and took him out but <b>Bubba took Spike from behind and slammed him down hard with a Full Nelson Bomb</b>! Bubba then hooked the leg and got the clear three count; earning himself and D-Von a Tag Team title shot.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Bubba Dudley<br>OR: 62</b></p><p align="left">Bubba climbs out of the ring and celebrates up the ramp with D-Von as Tazz checks on Spike, holding both of the Tag Team championship belts.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;So it seems as though we have one confirmed match up for this Thursday's SmackDown! and what a match up it'll be! Spike Dudley and Tazz will defend their Tag Team championships against the most notorious tag team in wrestling history, the Dudley Boys!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Yeah, and too be honest JR, I don't think Spike and Tazz have a prayer.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;And why's that, King?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Did you see that just then, Bubba destroyed Spike without any help from D-Von. He beat him cleanly.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, to me it looked like D-Von distracted Spike allowing Bubba to finish him off, but my eyes must be playin' up on me again.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;They must be.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Anyway, up next we will witness a HUGE re-match from No Way Out.. It'll be Triple H one-on-one with the nineteen-ninety-six Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;..With Stephanie McMahon! Haha, puppies!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>No Way Out Re-Match: Kurt Angle w/ Stephanie McMahon vs. Triple H</b></font></u><br>The fans can't wait for this bout and they make it evident for who their want to win; Triple H. They chant &quot;Triple H&quot; at the top of their voices, and when Kurt comes out they boo. Angle shakes his head while clutching his gold medals as Stephanie McMahon makes her way out from the back and takes her place along with Kurt. Remember, Stephanie promised to make Triple H's life a living hell after been ditched at the alter via The Game. Anyway, the match up starts with a tie up but the tie up his soon broken and the brawling ensues. Triple H knocks Angle into the corner and begins to choke him, but the referee orders for a break and gets what he wished for. Triple H misses with a poorly-timed short-arm clothesline and ends up paying for it as Angle drills him with a Release German Suplex. Stephanie applauds Angle on the outside as he pulls Triple H back up and hits him with another German, but this time Angle goes for the bridge cover but Triple H kicks out on two. Angle locks Triple H in a headlock but The Game powers out of it and sends Angle into the ropes. Angle runs back at Triple H, who is doubled over, and kicks him in the face. Triple H falls back clutching his face. He comes off the ropes and wonders into a belly to back slam from Angle. Angle has firm control of this contest, well, he does until Triple H comes out of nowhere and plants him with a quick DDT. Triple H slumps his arm over Angle for the cover attempt, but Angle kicks out on two; there was never any real danger of the pinfall victory there. Triple H lifts Angle up and sets him up for a Pedigree, but Angle counters with a massive back body drop which sends Triple H crashing down to the mat. Triple H gets up and staggers towards Angle and receives a toe kick to the gut. Triple H doubles over and Angle manoeuvres behind him, setting him up for the Angle Slam but it's not to be as Triple H drops down behind the Olympic Hero. Triple H pushes Angle into the ropes and on the return he leaps into the air, hitting Angle with an high knee to the face to a loud pop from the fans. Angle gets up with his hands on his face as Stephanie pounds the apron in frustration. Triple H takes Angle down with a quick clothesline as Stephanie climbs up onto the apron. Triple H points at Stephanie and warns her off. He walks towards her and grabs her via the hair, he's about to pull her into the ring but Angle sneaks up behind The Game and hits him with a low blow! A blatant low blow from the Olympic Gold Medallist! Angle climbs to his feet and grabs Triple H from behind and slams him down hard with the <b>Angle Slam!</b> Angle covers The Game as Stephanie applauds him with a delighted look on her face, she's loving every minute of this; ...1...2..., no! Triple H just kicks out! Angle can't believe it. He takes the straps down on his wrestling vest and turns Triple H around, slapping on the <b>Ankle Lock! </b>Triple H screams in agony, he begins to pull his hair as Angle screams &quot;Woo!&quot; loudly. He can sense that the victory is in his grasp! Stephanie climbs onto the apron and begins to applaud Kurt on loudly, when suddenly, Triple H turns and kicks Angle away and into the ropes! Angle knocks Stephanie off the apron via accident! Angle puts his hands on his head as he looks down at the fallen Stephanie. He turns around and receives a kick to the mid-section.. <b>PEDIGREE!</b>Triple H has the match won! He's about to cover Angle but suddenly <b>Chris Jericho </b>hits the ring with the Undisputed Championship in hand! Triple H turns and <b>SMACK! Belt shot to the skull!</b> Triple H goes down as Jericho raises the title high into the air to the dismay of the fans. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell, awarding the victory to Triple H due to disqualification through interference.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Triple H via DQ through interference<br>OR: 83</b></p><p align="left">Jericho places the Undisputed title down onto the mat with a huge smirk on his face as Angle climbs to his feet. Angle points at Triple H while clutching the back of his head as Stephanie enters the ring holding the back of her head. Triple H slowly climbs up to his feet, <b>Angle grabs him from behind and connects with a massive Angle Slam!</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;This is heinous King, absolutely heinous! Jericho and Angle are picking away on Triple H like a bunch o' wild dogs!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Triple H lays flat on his back. Jericho looks down at him and taunts before running towards the ropes and using them as a sort of springboard, coming off with a <b>Lionsault! </b>Jericho gets up and takes the Undisputed title as Stephanie goes down to her knees and begins to taunt the prone Triple H as the referee calls for some backstage help as we cut to a transmission.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Sending a Message</b></font></u><br>The camera switches to the big screen to where we see &quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin standing in the parking lot with a lead pipe in hand. Austin stands next to the New World Order pick-up truck with a sadistic look on his face. He turns to the camera and begins to speak.</p><p align="left"><b>Austin:</b><i> &quot;Hogan, Nash, Hall yer' sorry bunch o' sumb*tches! This is what'chu call payback, payback ol' Sto--&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Suddenly the transmission is cut and the arena is plunged into black and white strobe lighting effects, a familiar logo appears on the 'tron; the black and white New World Order logo. The fans respond with a loud mixed reaction as <b>Scott Hall </b>makes his way out from the back, and strangely, the he is all alone. Hall makes his way down to the ring chewing the toothpick per usual. He climbs through the ropes and takes a microphone as the strobe lighting effects and music cuts. Hall steps into the centre of the ring and begins to speak.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Hey yo.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans respond with a series of cheers for the &quot;Hey yo&quot; comment.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Last night the New World Order made a huge impact on the man they call 'Stone Cold'. We bought Austin a pack of beer and guess what? I threw 'em back in our damn faces and we don't appreciate that. We went out of our way to get somethin' for Austin and he disrespected us so in return we disrespected him. He was the first person to be labelled by the New World Order, and we want to leave it that way..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall pauses for a moment.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Yeah Austin, we're even.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall pauses for a moment as the fans begin to jeer a little.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Hall's a coward, King. He and the nWo cost Austin the title and now he doesn't wanna face the consequences.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;How dare you, JR? Hall was being sincere on the behalf of himself and the nWo. Austin and the nWo are even!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Anyway, onto more important matters..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall smirks as&nbsp; the fans boo.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;..To back up our statement, we're not here to kill the WWF - we're here to compete. Big Kev', Hollywood and I are here to wrestle for the WWF.. We ain't no cancer, and hell, we're not gonna do Vinnie Mac's dirty work even though he brought us in. Yeah, sure, we wanna thank the Mac-Daddy for this opportunity and we're gonna take it. We're gonna take it and HELP the WWF, not kill it. If anything, the nWo is the antidote for the poison kn--&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>*GLASS SHATTERS!* </b>The fans roar with delight as <b>&quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin </b>makes his way out from the back. Hall stands in the ring with a look of shock on his face, he can't believe it! Austin mouths obscenities at Hall as he quickly slides into the ring. Austin climbs to his feet and with no nonsense he takes Hall down with a forearm smash. Austin continues the assault on &quot;Da Bad Guy&quot; with a series of stomps until suddenly <b>Kevin Nash </b>and <b>&quot;Hollywood&quot; Hogan </b>enter the ring behind The Rattlesnake. Austin turns to Hogan and hits him with a right but then receives a big boot to the face from Nash! Austin goes down. Hogan and Nash put boots to Austin as Hall climbs to his feet. The three men begin to hammer away on The Rattlesnake. Hogan leaves the ring and retrieves a steel chair from next to the time-keepers desk. Hogan re-enters and raises the chair high into the air as Hall and Nash hold Austin up; until suddenly <b>The Rock</b> races down to the ring!</p><p align="left">The fans cheer as the &quot;Brahma Bull&quot; slides into the ring. Nash turns his attention to Rock and receives some SmackDown from The Great One. Rock then smacks Hall with a clothesline. Austin takes over beating away on Hall, Rock turns and receives a big boot from the Hulkster. Austin takes Hall down with a clothesline but Nash takes him down with a clothesline of his own. Nash reaches down and picks the chair up as Austin slowly climbs to his feet. Nash swings the chair; <b>SMACK!</b> What a chair shot to the 'Bionic Redneck'! Rock slowly climbs to his feet and: <b>WHAM! CHAIR SHOT TO THE ROCK! </b>Rock goes down as Hogan backs off into the ropes and on the return he hits the &quot;People's Champion&quot; with a <b>Leg Drop!</b> Rock oversells as Austin climbs to his feet. Austin wonders towards Nash and receives a kick to the mid-section. Nash then lifts Stone Cold high into the air and drives him down to the mat with a vicious<b>Jacknife Powerbomb </b>as the fans jeer relentlessly.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Bah gawd! What a Jacknife from Nash! He must've broken Austin in half!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Austin should never have called out the nWo, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;You've gotta be kiddin' me.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hall goes to the outside and goes under the ring and retrieves the spray can as the fans boo. Hall re-enters the ring as Nash and Hogan stomp away on Austin and The Rock. Hall kneels down as the nWo members hold Austin down and Hall sprays <b>&quot;nWo 4-Life&quot; </b>on the back of the Rattlesnake! The Rock suffers the same fate as Hall also sprays &quot;nWo 4-Life&quot; on his back. The nWo members then embrace in the ring, holding each others arms into the air as Raw fades to a close on a close up of the fallen Rock and Austin, and on a close up the black spray paint which reads &quot;nWo 4-Life&quot; on Austin's back. <b>(84)</b></p><hr color="#000000" size="1"><p align="left"><b>SHOW RATING: <font color="#FF0000">79</font><br>BEST SEGMENT: <font color="#FF0000">Vince makes HHH &amp; Angle </font>(90)<font color="#FF0000"><br></font>WORST SEGMENT: <font color="#FF0000">Bubba Ray d. Spike Dudley </font>(62)</b></p>

Good show, though maybe I should point out that Kurt Angle won the #1 contendership to the Undisputed title at No Way Out and HHH won it back the following night. So, since that didn't technically happen here, it's Angle vs. Jericho rather than HHH vs. Jericho.

But anyway, I liked the show. Very reminiscent of WWF circa March '02 (push Mr. Perfect!), and keeping the nWo on a roll without making it cartoony like WWF did is good.

<p align="center"><i><font size="6" color="#0000FF"><b>WWF SMACKDOWN!</b></font></i></p><p align="left"><b>Announcing Team: </b>Michael Cole &amp; Tazz<br><b>Date: </b>7th March 2002</p><p align="left">The opening SmackDown vignette starts up but is soon cut off via the black and white strobe flashing effects, and then the New World Order &quot;nWo&quot; logo appears. We then flick to black and white footage of what went down at No Way Out with the nWo's debut and then we cut to footage from last Monday Night's Raw with the nWo beating down The Rock and Steve Austin in the centre of the ring. The footage eventually cuts out and we are returned to the normal settings which we are accustomed to on SmackDown!</p><p align="left">The camera pans around for a few moments as the fans explode with cheers after the several pyrotechnic explosions take place. We zoom into ringside to where Michael Cole sits with is announce partner, and Tag Team Champion, Tazz.</p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Welcome to SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole and I'm joined at ringside between one half of our WWF Tag Team Champions, Tazz!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Tazz: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Indeed you are, Cole. One half of the Tag Team champions, and I'm still gonna be a Tag Team champ' after tonights show.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Of course, we'll be seeing Tazz in action tonight when he teams up with his partner, the runt of the Dudley litter, little Spike Dudley and they'll be defending the gold against D-Von and Bubba Ray, the Dudley Boys!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Tazz: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Enough about me 'n Spike, partnah'. How about the nWo? They made a huge impact at No Way Out an' they did las' Monday night on Raw, too.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;They did partner, and you've got to be wondering what's going through 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin's mind AND The Rock's mind, as they were both on the receiving end of a beat down from Hogan, Hall and Nash last Monday Night.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Tazz: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;They were Cole. The nWo have made one helluva impact so far here in the WWF; and so far, they truly are a cancer - Steve Austin's cancer anyway.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;There's always one question you can wonder about the nWo; what are they goin' to do next?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Suddenly the black and white strobe lighting fills the arena, the nWo logo appears on the titan-tron and the music begins.</p><p align="left"><b>Tazz: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Well, I guess your question's gonna be answered right now, Cole!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>Too Powerful; Too Sweet<br></b></font></u>The fans begin to boo loudly as the three members of the notorious New World Order step out from the back. Hall and Nash pose on the ramp as Hogan plays the air guitar; and one thing is evident, all three men look pleased with themselves. They eventually enter the ring, and Hogan is handed a microphone by Howard Finkel. Hogan steps into the centre of the ring as the other nWo members step up next to him. The fans boo as Hogan raises the microphone to his mouth.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;Dudes, dudettes; why the hell are you booin' us?!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hogan pauses for a moment as the fans continue to boo.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;Is it because you're jealous of us?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans continue to boo as Hall and Nash smirk in the background.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;Is it because your wives fantasise about us during your brief love-makin' sessions, brothers?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The boo's get a little louder as Hogan and co smirk.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;..No wait, I get it. Kev, Scott; they're booin' us 'cause we beat the livin' hell out of Rock and Austin, brother!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall and Nash both look stunned.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;I know dudes, it's unbelievable!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hogan hands Hall the microphone. Hall still has the fake shocked look on his face.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Hey yo..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans actually cheer for the &quot;Hey yo&quot;. Hall smirks before resuming.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;I don't get you people. You cheer for some little catchphrase but boo 'cause of what we did to your beloved Rock 'n Austin? Rock and Austin had it comin' to 'em. Ya see, we beat Austin down 'cause he was makin' threats he couldn't keep. We had ta' make an' example of him for that, an' we did. The same goes to Rock. Rock ran down to the ring and decided to stick his nose in where it didn't belong, so we beat him down too. Hopefully they'll realise that you don't mess wit' tha' New World Order.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall smirks as Nash takes the microphone. The fans continue to boo the nWo.</p><p align="left"><b>Nash: </b><i>&quot;Oh be quiet, damn it!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The boo's only get louder.</p><p align="left"><b>Nash: </b><i>&quot;We told you at No Way Out that we weren't here as a poison; we're here for a new start and you're not giving us a chance! Yeah, we beat on Austin and The Rock, so what? It's not as though they didn't deserve it. I mean, Austin ran his mouth about us and didn't give us a chance and Rock decided to get involved in our business.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans continue to boo, neither Hogan, Hall and Nash can believe the negative response they are receiving.</p><p align="left"><b>Nash: </b><i>&quot;Alright, that's enough! I'm pissed off! Tonight I'm gonna take my frustrations out on the unlucky sonuva b*tch who is given a match with me. And if Rock and Austin wanna get involved, let 'em 'cause we'll beat them down too!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall takes the microphone as Nash and Hogan make their way out of the ring.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;..And that's jus' too sweet!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall smirks and spits his toothpick out before heading to the back with the other nWo members as we cut to a quick transmission of what transpired on Raw; a &quot;Raw Rebound&quot; if you will. <b>(87)</b></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I wonder who'll step up to the plate and take on Kevin Nash later on tonight; any ideas, Tazz?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Tazz: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I dunno Cole, but I wouldn't like to be the one having to step up to take on 'Big Sexy' especially with the nWo on his side, that's for sure! Anyway Cole, I've got a match attend to.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Yep, you sure have partner! The Tag Titles will be on the line NEXT!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>Tag Team Title Match: Spike Dudley &amp; Tazz © vs. The Dudley Boys<br></b></font></u>Spike eventually joined Tazz in the ring and they were soon followed by their opponents for this evening D-Von and Bubba Ray, the Dudley Boys. Tazz starts things off in the ring with D-Von. Tazz dominates D-Von with a variation of hip toss' and judo throws. D-Von quickly tags in Bubba who calls for Tazz to tag in Spike. However, Tazz doesn't. Tazz takes it to the big man with a series of blows. Tazz locks his arms around Bubba's waste and goes for a German Suplex but Bubba stops him in his tracks with a quick elbow to the face. Bubba then knocks Tazz down with a short-arm clothesline. Bubba continues the assault with a series of stomps. The challengers then begin to isolate Tazz from his corner with a series of quick tags and double team moves as Stacy Keibler cheers on her team from ringside. Tazz fights back and knocks Bubba down with a quick suplex before leaping into the air, arms out-stretched and tagging in the runt of the Dudley litter, little Spike Dudley. Spike races into the ring and knocks D-Von off the apron with a forearm smash. D-Von falls to the outside as Spike turns to Bubba. Bubba slowly climbs to his feet and when he does he is met with a front dropkick to the chest. Bubba falls back into the ropes. Spike runs towards up and knocks him over the top and to the outside with a clothesline. Spike tags in Tazz and heads to the outside. Spike begins to hammer away on Spike as D-Von rolls into the ring. D-Von misses with a clothesline on Tazz; <b>Tazz takes advantage and slaps the Tazz-Mission on on D-Von from behind!</b> D-Von struggles but eventually taps out, however, he isn't the legal man! Tazz releases D-Von and turns to the referee. Tazz doesn't look happy at all. The &quot;Human Suplex Machine&quot; begins to argue with the official as Bubba enters the ring behind Tazz. Spike his on the outside, still down from being thrown into the ring steps by Bubba. Bubba begins to beat on Tazz from behind. Tazz counters an irish whip and sends Bubba into the opposing corner. Tazz charges at Bubba but Bubba gets out of the way. Tazz turns and staggers towards Bubba who lifts him up, <b>D-Von rises and grabs Tazz in mid-air and the challengers connect with the 3D!</b> Spike slowly awakens on the outside as Bubba covers Tazz, D-Von blocks Spike off; ...1...2....3! We have new tag team champions!</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: New Tag Team Champions; D-Von and Bubba Ray, the Dudley Boys<br>OR: 75</b></p><p align="left">D-Von, Bubba and Stacy embrace in the centre of the ring with the Tag Team championships as Tazz lays flat on the mat. Spike re-enters the ring to check on his fallen partner. The Dudley's turn to see Spike and they immediately go to work on him. Stacy applauds her men as they beat on their little half-brother until <b>Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy </b>and <b>Lita</b> hit the ring. Matt and Jeff go to work on the Dudley's as Lita tackles Stacy down to the mat. The Hardy's and Lita beat away The Dudley's and Stacy. The new Tag Team champions and their manager back off up the ramp looking a little more than upset as The Hardy's and Lita stand tall in the middle of the ring.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>A Combination Formed to Finish The Game<br></b></font></u>We switch backstage to the locker room of our Undisputed Champion<b>Chris Jericho</b>. The self-proclaimed King of the World sits on a sofa with his feet up, looking comfortable until <b>Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley </b>bursts into the room. Jericho immediately jolts up to his feet as he sees Stephanie. Jericho turns to her in disgust and begins to speak.</p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;What the HELL do you want?!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Chris, Chris, calm down.. I'm not here to argue with you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;And I'm not here to associate with your kind of dirty, disgusting, bot--&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Some of the fans pop in the background at the half-mention of Jericho's old catchphrase which is quite evidently aimed at Stephanie. However, before he can finish Stephanie cuts him off.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Chris, I know we've never seen eye to eye and whole..&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Damn right we've never seen eye to eye..&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;..But I think we both could but our differences aside as we both have a common enemy.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Do we now?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie nods.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Yes we do; Triple H.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans pop at the mention of &quot;The Game&quot;.</p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;I see, and what d'you propose we do, eh Stephanie?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie smirks as we return to ringside to Michael Cole who has now been joined by <b>Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler </b>at ringside. <b>(82)</b></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I am now joined at ringside by Jerry 'The King' Lawler due to the injuries Tazz suffered in his match up against the Dudley's earlier on in the evening. Welcome King!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;It's a pleasure to be here, Michael Cole!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I'm sure it is. Anyhow, up next &quot;Mr Perfect&quot; Curt Hennig will be in action, and you've got to say, Perfect has been impressive since his return at the Royal Rumble where he ended up being in the last four along with Triple H, Kurt Angle and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;He was Cole, but he's got a huge task ahead of him when he takes on the WWF's resident ass-kicking super-hero, The Hurricane.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;He sure as, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>&quot;Mr Perfect&quot; Curt Hennig vs. The Hurricane<br></b></font></u>The match up starts off with a quick tie up which Perfect takes control of. Perfect hits Hurricane with a quick suplex, and stays on top of The Hurricane with a &quot;perfect&quot; him throw. The Hurricane eventually manages to amount some kind of fight back with a drop toe hold. With Hennig on his knees The Hurricane goes for the Shining Wizard but Hennig wisely evades the attack. Hurricane took Perfect down with a dropkick for the two count. WWF's resident super-hero then set Hennig up for a reverse DDT. Hurricane looked as though he was going to go for the Eye of the Hurricane but Perfect powered out of the Dragon Sleeper and hit Hurricane with a German Suplex. Hurricane returned to his feet in no-man's land, he turned and walked straight into a kick to the mid-section before receiving a quick <b>Perfect-Plex</b> which got the academic 1-2-3.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Mr Perfect<br>OR: 76</b></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;He really is perfect, Cole!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Mr Perfect was impressive in that one, that's for sure.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Admit it Cole, you think Curt Hennig's perfect don't ya?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I don't know about perfect, but he was impressive right there.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Before the petty, pointless squabbling can ensue we are cut off by the music of the &quot;Nature Boy&quot; Ric Flair.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>The Co-Owner Shows No Respect<br></b></font></u>Flair struts down the aisle and receives numerous cheers and &quot;woo's&quot; from the fans. Flair hops onto the apron, takes a microphone and walks into the centre of the ring as the fans continue to cheer. &quot;The Nature Boy&quot; raises the microphone to his mouth and let's out a quick &quot;Woo&quot; before beginning to speak.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Undertaker, Undertaker; las' Monday night on Raw I said I'd do somethin' about 'cha doin' whatever the hell you want, an' I'm gonna do that, WOOOO!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Flair begins to strut around the ring to the fans' delight.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;I'm not scared o' ya 'Taker and I WILL do somethin' about 'cha, WOOO!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Suddenly, Flair stops in his tracks with a more serious look on his face.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;I'll do somethin' about 'cha for Maven, for Rob Van Dam and for all of the others in the past you've disrespect, WOOO! Ol' Naitch' 'ill teach ya a lesson in respect Taker! Ol' Naitch and the boys in the back, we ain't scared o' ya' no more Taker, in fact, we're sick o' ya!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Flair has a huge grin on his face, but the grin disappears as the music of The Undertaker consumes the arena. The fans begin to boo as <b>The Undertaker </b>emerges from the back on his motorcycle with the Hardcore Title around his neck. Taker rides the bike down the ramp and circles the ring for a few moments before turning the ignition off, climbing off the bike and onto the apron. Taker throws the title into the ring and then climbs into the ring himself. Taker then takes a microphone and engages in a stare down with Flair.</p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;Ric, you're makin' a big mistake.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Taker pauses for a moment as the fans boo heavily.</p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;But I admire one thing; you have balls unlike a lotta' these gutless sons of b*tches who sit on their asses in the back. People like Maven; people who's claim to fame is winnin' some damn competition; or people like Rob Van Dam who got their asses handed to 'em when team WWF defeated the Alliance, but came crawlin' back without paying their dues. It makes me sick, Ric. It makes me sick how I had to bust my ass for years and stay loyal to Vince McMahon and I got jack all, where as guys like Maven are winnin' championships and they've done nothin' to deserve the shots they get.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Taker walks around the ring for a few moments before continuing.</p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;Ric, I might not like you but me 'n you have somethin' in common...&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;We do?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;..Me 'n you have busted our asses in this company for nothin'. We busted our asses and got NOTHIN' for it. When we won a title it meant somethin' to us 'cause we worked for it. Now what? Now days all you hafta' do is attack the champ' to get a shot. All you hafta' do is befriend the boss and that I don't like. I don't like punks who get everythin' handed to 'em on a plate; and that, to me, is a lack of respect and the punks take no gratitude for it. They don't give a damn and they don't deserve what they are given.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Whoa, Taker. I think you're gettin' a little ahead of yourself. Guys like Maven don't deserve what they are given? Taker, Taker. I think you're confused, man. They bust their asses week in week out and what for? To get disrespected by YOU.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans begin to cheer. Undertaker shakes his head, he doesn't like what the Nature Boy his saying.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;A prime example was on Raw when you attacked Maven outta' the blue and beat the life outta' him. You didn't give a damn Taker, you didn't give the kid a damn chance.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;What your sayin' is that I should let punks like Maven have a shot at me? The only shot they get is one from Big Evil, square to the jaw - knockin' there teeth straight down their throat, so they can eat usin' there ass.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Ya know what, Taker? I'm sick o' ya!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans pop loudly.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;You're the one who don't respect anybody!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans pop once more; Taker his beginning to get a little more than infuriated.</p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;Ric, you're disrespectin' me now an' I don't like that. In fact, it pisses me off.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>SMACK! </b>Taker strikes Flair with an hard right, right to the jaw! Flair goes down like a tonne of bricks. Taker reaches down and lifts Flair up, dishing out soup bones left and right to the Nature Boy. Flair falls back into the corner and receives a turnbuckle clothesline. Flair staggers forwards, BIG BOOT from Big Evil! Taker looks down at Flair sadistically, he has that evil glare in his eyes. Taker reaches down and pulls Flair up to his feet. Flair manages to get a few body shots in put nothing to the extent so at can actually hurt Taker. Taker grabs Flair by the throat and slams him down hard with a Chokeslam! The fans continue to boo as Taker raises his arm high into the air in a sort of victory pose.</p><p align="left"><b>Undertaker: </b><i>&quot;Ric Flair, consider this your first lesson in respectin' The Undertaker.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Taker smirks before climbing out of the ring. Taker climbs onto his motorcycle and starts the engine up, riding up the ramp. Taker stops at the top of the ramp and raises his right arm high into the air to more jeers from the fans. Suddenly, we hear Flair calling for The Undertaker!</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Taker, Under.. Taker..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans pop as Taker turns back round to Flair who his crawling on the mat. Flair speaks down into the microphone which he can barely hold.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;You wanna talk about respect, Taker? Well, I'm gonna disrespect you because on Monday Night Raw.. It'll be.. The Undertaker versus an opponent.. Of my choosing.. An opponent who will disrespect you.. Taker..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Taker looks pissed off as we cut to a transmission which leads us elsewhere. <b>(75)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>Backstage Altercation<br></b></font></u>We cut backstage to the infamous <b>APA Office</b>. In the centre of the office, just past the door frame which stands in the room we see a large, round table. At the table sit <b>Bradshaw, Farooq, Crash Holly, Godfather, Booker T </b>and <b>Rob Van Dam</b>. They all appear to be in the middle of a card game of sorts. Suddenly, Booker slams his cards down onto the table furiously. He doesn't look too happy.</p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot;Booker dude, chill.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Booker T: </b><i>&quot;Chill?! Dawg, you cheated!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot;No way dude, luck was on my side.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Booker T: </b><i>&quot;Luck?! How tha' hell did you getta' royal flush. Lucky; my ass.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot;Pfft, whatever dude. You're only bitter 'cause I jus' like, totally whooped you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">We hear the fans pop in the background. Booker T looks shocked.</p><p align="left"><b>Booker T: </b><i>&quot;Tell me you didn't jus' say that, TELL ME you didn't jus' say that!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot;I said it, dude.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Booker gets up looking pissed. So does RVD. They stare each other down for a few moments until RVD steps away.</p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot;I've got a match to go to.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Van Dam heads out of the locker room as the APA, Crash and Godfather try to calm Booker down. <b>(74)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>The Main Event<br></b></font></u>We switch backstage to where we see <b>William Regal </b>avidly walking around the backstage area with the Intercontinental title swung over his shoulder; in search of something. Suddenly, Regal comes to an holt at the site of <b>Kurt Angle </b>who is walking up the corridor.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Kurt, Kurt..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Angle stops at the site of Regal. Angle and Regal shake hands.</p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;How's it goin', William?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Not bad, not bad at all son. Anyway, Mr McMahon informed me of tonight's main event and it involves myself and you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;It does?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Regal nods.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Yes Kurt, it's us two and the Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans boo at the mention of Jericho.</p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;Against?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;I'm glad you asked Kurt. We're against that miserable little toe-rag Edge and..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Regal pauses as the fans cheer in the background at the mention of Edge.</p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;And..?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;..Triple H.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans roar with approval as Angle smirks.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;I thought you'd like it, Kurt.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;Damn right I like it, William. I've got another chance to make Triple H suffer in the ring, oh it's true.. It's DAMN true!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Angle and Regal both share a simultaneous smirk as the camera goes elsewhere. <b>(91)</b></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;WHOA! What an announcement!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I can't wait, Michael Cole! It'll be the Olympic Hero Kurt Angle, our Intercontinental champion William Regal and the Undisputed champion of the world in Chris Jericho against.. Edge and Triple H!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;It'll be a huge main event, no doubt, but the odds will be stacked up against Triple H and Edge; that's for sure.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Anyway Michael Cole; also tonight we'll be seeing the in-ring re-debut of nWo member Kevin Nash! I'm sure that'll be great!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;It'll be interesting to say the least.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Suddenly the nWo music starts up.</p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;It looks as though we'll be seeing 'Big Sexy's' in-ring return right now, Cole!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">The strobe lighting effects slow down as Nash climbs into the ring. Hall and Hogan remain on the outside. Nash waits in the ring after throwing his right arm up into the air to boo's from the fans. Then, some oriental music consumes the arena and out from the back steps a worried looking<b>Funaki</b>.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>Funaki vs. Kevin Nash<br></b></font></u>Cole goes over how wrong this is with the mis-matched size. Cole says that Funaki as been thrown to the lions as King says that Funaki has been given a mere opportunity to shine. Nash dominates Funaki and hits him with a monstrous side-walk slam early. Nash pulls Funaki up and sends him onto the ropes. On the return Nash slams Funaki down hard with a Powerslam. On the two-count Nash pulls Funaki's shoulder up off the mat. Nash sends Funaki back into the ropes and hits him with a big boot. After a few more power moves Nash decides enough is enough and finishes Funaki off with a <b>Jacknife Powerbomb</b>. Nash mockingly places his foot on the chest of Funaki as the referee counts the three. Nash absolutely dominated Funaki in that one.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Kevin Nash<br>OR: 64</b></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Nash has just OBLITERATED the cruiserweight Sho Funaki.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Funaki had the opportunity to shine and didn't take it so Nash made him pay like any wrestler should.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I think this was the nWo's plan all along, just to dominate little Funaki. Nash had no real intentions of fighting an opponent like The Rock or Austin, did he King?!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;I'm sure he wanted to Cole, but I guess Flair prevented that from happening to protect Rock and Austin..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Oh, you've gotta' be kiddin' me, King! Hey! Wait a damn minute! Nash, Hogan and Hall are picking away on little Funaki!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hall lifts Funaki up, high into the air and slams him down hard with the <b>Razor's Edge</b>! Hogan backs off into the ropes and on the return he connects with the <b>Leg Drop </b>on Funaki! This is wrong! Nash goes to the outside and under the ring. Nash retrieves a spray can. Oh no, he can't, can he? Hall rips the back of Funaki's &quot;Evil&quot; shirt off as Nash re-enters the ring. Nash kneels down and his about to brand Funaki but suddenly glass shatters to the delight of the fans! <b>&quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin </b>races down to the ring. Austin slides into the ring and drops Hall with a clothesline. Austin turns to Hogan and takes him down with a forearm smash to the face. Austin the turns his attention to Nash. Austin kicks Nash in the gut and goes for the Stunner but Nash manages to push Austin away and into a big boot from &quot;Hollywood&quot; Hogan! Austin goes down like a tonne of bricks..</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>Evening up the Odds<br></b></font></u>..When suddenly <b>The Rock </b>sprints out from the back to a huge ovation. Rock slides into the ring and takes Hogan down with a quick Spinebuster. Hall gets up and receives some SmackDown from the People's Champion. Nash turns to Rock as Hall goes down. Nash swings at Rock, who evades and then scoops Nash into the air before driving him down hard with a <b>Rockbottom! </b>The fans roar in approval as Nash rolls out of the ring and to the outside. Hall does the same. Hogan helps Nash up on the outside as Austin returns to his feet in the ring. Austin and Rock stand at the ropes, hurling abuse at the New World Order as they back off up the ramp having lost the battle on this occasion. <b>(92)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>No Way Out Re-Match: Goldust vs. Rob Van Dam<br></b></font></u>Goldust requested this re-match with the &quot;Whole Damn Show&quot; and got it. Van Dam started things off with a series of quick kicks to the Bizarre One. Goldust fell back into the corner and Van Dam did a series of cart-wheels and ended up missing with the initial shoulder thrust. Goldust took advantage; planting Van Dam with a reverse DDT. However, on the resulting cover Van Dam kicked out on two. Eventually Van Dam rallied back and took Goldust down with a spinning kick to the jaw. Van Dam backed off into the ropes and went for a rolling thunder but Goldust wisely rolled out of the way. Goldust backed Van Dam into the corner, spread his legs wide and backed off. <b>Goldust posed a little and was about to go for the Shattered Dreams but the referee stopped him</b>; due to the possible disqualification. Goldust turned and began to argue with the referee allowing Van Dam to connect with a bulldog. Van Dam went up top, did the thumbs and came off with a <b>Five Star Frog Splash</b> - connecting with the Bizarre One! Van Dam rolled around the ring clutching his chest for a few moments before covering Goldust, getting the three count and another victory under his belt.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Rob Van Dam<br>OR: 81</b></p><p align="left">Goldust rolled out of the ring and went to the back as Van Dam proceeded to celebrate in the ring, but the celebrations were cut short as <b>Booker T </b>slid into the ring behind the &quot;Whole Damn Show&quot;. Rob turned and was hit with a shuffle side kick to the face.</p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;What the hell is the meaning of this?!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Someone's a sore loser, Michael.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Booker continues the assault with a axe handle down to the back of the fallen Rob Van Dam. Van Dam gets up and his evidently in no man's land. Booker T scoops him up into the air and slams him down hard with the <b>Book-End! </b>Rob rolls around the mat in agony as Booker goes down to one knee, staring at his right hand.</p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Here it comes, the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;Ugh, the spin-a-roony.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Jeers consumed the arena as Booker began to celebrate up the ramp; looking proud of his actions as we switched to a WrestleMania 18 transmission.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#0000FF"><b>Handicap Match: Edge &amp; Triple H vs. Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle &amp; William Regal<br></b></font></u>Each competitor enters the ring separately to their own music and entrance. The match up starts off as pretty much a tag match, the only exception being that one team as three athletes while the other only as two. Edge and Angle start things off in the ring. Angle takes control with a series of snap suplexes. Angle slaps the ankle lock in on Edge early but Edge twists and kicks the Olympic Hero away. Angle quickly tags in Regal. Regal enters and the &quot;Blackpool Brawler&quot; begins to stomp away on Edge. The Intercontinental Champion pulls Regal up and knees him in the gut. Edge naturally doubles over allowing Regal to set him up for the Butterfly Powerbomb, but it's not to be as Edge counters with a big back body drop. Edge quickly tags in Triple H. &quot;The Game&quot; enters the ring and immediately and takes it to Regal. Triple H hits Regal with a high knee but then, Angle enters the ring. Angle attacks Triple H from behind and takes him down with a Release German Suplex. Edge climbs through the ropes and into the rings, he runs at Angle and takes him down with a <b>Spear! </b>Angle rolls to the outside as Jericho climbs into the ring. Jericho backs off into the ropes and takes Edge down with a bulldog. Jericho poses and then goes for the Lionsault but Edge rolls out of the way; Jericho lands on his feet. Edge climbs to his feet and turns but his knocked down via a Jericho forearm smash. Jericho continues the assault with a series of stomps. Triple H grabs Jericho from behind; Jericho turns and gets a right hand to the face. Regal climbs to his feet and goes into his tights, he pulls the Brass Knucks out and puts them on. Angle slowly climbs to his feet. Triple H and Angle begin to brawl. Regal measures &quot;The Game&quot; up with the knucks but Edge returns to his feet and grabs Regal from behind; planting him with the Edge-O-Matic! Regal rolls to the outside. All hell as broken loose! Triple H hits Angle in the mid-section and sets him up for the Pedigree but Jericho attacks Triple H from behind. Jericho takes Triple H down and locks him in the Walls of Jericho. Triple H screams in pain, he reaches for the ropes but can't quite make them. Suddenly, Edge breaks up the submission via taking Jericho down with a huge Spear! Jericho his hurt! Regal re-enters the ring with the brass knuckles. Angle grabs Triple H in a waste-lock. Regal measures him up but Triple H ducks and <b>SMACK! REGAL ACCIDENTALLY NAILED ANGLE WITH THE POWER OF THE PUNCH! </b>Angle goes down! Regal can't believe it. Triple H kicks him in the gut; <b>PEDIGREE! </b>Regal his down, Triple H hooks the leg as Edge keeps the Undisputed Champion at bay; ...1...2...3! Referee Tim White raises Triple H's arm high into the air, he and Edge have defied all odds tonight via defeating Jericho, Regal and Angle.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Triple H &amp; Edge<br>OR: 82</b></p><p align="left"><b>Cole: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;They did it King! They beat the odds and defeated the Undisputed Champion, the Intercontinental Champion and an Olympic Gold Medalist!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>King: </b><font color="#000080"><i>&quot;They did.. Hey, wait a minute.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Jericho slowly climbs to his feet in the ring, he looks as though he's going to try something but instead he just stops and smirks as Triple H turns to him. Jericho takes the Undisputed Championship and slowly exits the ring. SmackDown fades to a close on a close up of the winning team, Triple H and Edge, as Jericho retreats to the back clutching his Undisputed Championship belt. Michael Cole and Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler remind us to tune into Raw this Monday Night as SmackDown goes off the air.</p><hr color="#000000" size="1"><p align="left"><b>SHOW RATING: <font color="#0000FF">76</font><br>BEST SEGMENT: <font color="#0000FF">Rock makes the save</font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>(92)<font color="#FF0000"><br></font>WORST SEGMENT: <font color="#0000FF">Kevin Nash d. Funaki</font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>(64)</b></p><p align="left"><b>(OOC : </b><i>Thanks for the feedback so far guys, and I'm glad you're liking it. Gogo; thanks for pointing out that Angle beat Triple H at No Way Out, so I made a little change to the results so my shows will make more sense. Also, thuganomic, there will be twists and turns leading to WrestleMania X8, as I wouldn't want to be an exact carbon copy of the real thing.</i><b>)</b></p>

This is pretty good. Asides from what GoGo mentioned, I can't think of any outstanding flaws off the top of my head. You really did your research, and I'm looking for to WMX-8 and such :)

By far one of the best WWF diaries I read...this month. Hell after the first RAW, you just hooked me mister. I like your promo writing, especially the segment with the nWo pissing the crowd about them having more reaction than...the 's' word.

You have made your background of the scenario very detailed and very acurate as the others said. I cant wait to see your next show. Its Heat isnt it? Or your gonna skip ahead and put on RAW instead?

First problem I've found (Thank god, this was getting too perfect).

Destroying Funaki doesn't really do much for the nWo. Hell, everybody destroys Funaki (Lesnar, Austin, Kane......). It just screamed Filler to me, and then Rocky and SCSA running out and getting revenge seemed a bit predictable.

Meh.

I'm glad you took the titles off Spike and Tazz though. Are you doing Heat and Jakked?

First problem I've found (Thank god, this was getting too perfect).

Destroying Funaki doesn't really do much for the nWo. Hell, everybody destroys Funaki (Lesnar, Austin, Kane......). It just screamed Filler to me, and then Rocky and SCSA running out and getting revenge seemed a bit predictable.

Meh.

I'm glad you took the titles off Spike and Tazz though. Are you doing Heat and Jakked?

Thanks for the feedback once more. :)

Nash's match with Funaki was indeed a filler, and a way to introduce an nWo member to the WWF ring and I didn't really want to send a "established" star to jobberdom, so I decided to let Funaki take the honours due to him being, well, the WWF's resident jobber at the time.

I won't be writing Jakked, but I will be writing Heat. I'm not writing both Jakked and Heat because I feel that I can fit enough in in one "B" show rather than two, which would simply consume more of my time which could be used for planning etc.

Heat will be up shortly.

Again, thanks for the feedback and as always it's appreciated.

LK

So far this is going pretty well, a good introduction, then some solid shows. The only real flaw that I saw, was that during Smackdown, in the Tag title match, it seemed as though you had Bubba and D-Von in the opposite places for the 3D. I liked the nWo angle to an extent at the time, but it got very bland and bad as time went on and I begged for it to end. Here's to you doing a better job with it than what the WWE did at the time.

<p align="center"><i><font size="6" color="#FF9900"><b>WWF HEAT</b></font></i></p><p align="left"><b>Announcing Team: </b>Jonathan Coachman &amp; Raven<br><b>Date: </b>10th March 2002</p><p align="left">Pyrotechnics start along with the Sunday Night Heat music. The camera pans around the arena and a shot of the crowd is shown. The fans wave their signs in a friendly, one of the signs reads &quot;nWo suck-4-life&quot; and another reads &quot;Rocky&quot;. Then, we go to ringside to where Jonathan Coachman sits with WWF Superstar Raven.</p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Hey, and welcome to Sunday Night Heat! I'm Jonathan Coachman and tonight my broadcast partner is, erm, Raven?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;It's a pleasure to be here Jonathan, however hard that may be to believe.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Yeah, we certainly make an interesting team.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;A mismatched duo. Anyway, I'm not here to talk to you, Coach, don't take it the wrong way or anything; I'm here to call the action and make my views heard, alright?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Sure..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Before Coach can continue he is cut off via the thunderous music of the APA.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF9900"><b>Bradshaw vs. Steven Richards<br></b></font></u>Richards his out next and doesn't receive much of a reaction as most of the fans still remember him from his days as the whacky Right to Censor leader. Richards takes it to Bradshaw, hitting him with a series of clubbing blows to the back but Bradshaw powers out of the assault. Bradshaw sends Richards into the ropes and on the return Richards goes for a cross body but his caught by Bradshaw. Bradshaw throws Richards up onto his shoulders but Richards slips down behind the APA member. Richards scores with a roll up but Bradshaw his quick to kick out on the two count. Richards foolishly tries to over-power Bradshaw by setting him up for a suplex but the big Texan his a little too heavy. Richards releases Bradshaw and turns his back, and when he turns back he suffers the fate of a huge <b>Clothesline from Hell</b> which gets the three count.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Bradshaw<br>OR: 60</b></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Steven Richards was no match for Bradshaw!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Yes, Steven his certainly a parody of his former self.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Of course, you two used to travel together didn't you?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;We did.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Richards his helped to the back by officials when suddenly the music of the bizarre <b>Shawn Stasiak</b> fills the arena.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF9900"><b>From a Galaxy Not So Far Away<br></b></font></u>Planet Stasiak emerges from the back with a look of insanity on his face. Stasiak eventually enters the ring after slapping a few hands and takes a microphone. Stasiak points to the crowd with an insane look on his face.</p><p align="left"><b>Stasiak: </b><i>&quot;Thank you for the kind reaction, my stars. Thank you because it is the time of Planet Stasiak. All of my stars are in orbit and are circling myself as we speak, giving me the energy to compete.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;I think Stasiak's lacking a few..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;He's crazy.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Stasiak: </b><i>&quot;I, Planet Stasiak, am from a galaxy not so far away and I come here in peace.. I wish no harm, but yet to spread the word of my arrival.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stasiak pauses a little, the fans don't really react.</p><p align="left"><b>Stasiak: </b><i>&quot;You see, I am from another DimenShawn and am here to compete in the World Wrestling Federation for my people, for all of my stars and I will do that. I will make an impact, like a meteor crashing into planet Earth or, in this case, Planet Stasiak crashing into the WWF - with a BANG!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Coach begins to chuckle at ringside.</p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Someone really needs to shut that guy up.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Stasiak resumes with his promo.</p><p align="left"><b>Stasiak: </b><i>&quot;And tonight I will defeat whoever decides to step up and get their balance knocked out of whack, and step up to face the one and only.. Planet.. Stasiak!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stasiak poses in the ring, flexing his muscles as Raven climbs to his feet from his announce position.</p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Where the hell are you goin'?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;To knock some sense into this kid.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Raven heads towards the ring, it looks as though it'll be Stasiak versus Raven - NEXT! <b>(61)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF9900"><b>Planet Stasiak vs. Raven<br></b></font></u>Stasiak misses with a clothesline and turns straight into a kick to the mid-section from Raven. Raven then quickly drops Stasiak with the <b>Raven Effect</b>! Raven quickly covers Stasiak and gets the three count in under twenty seconds! Raven poses in the ring, doing the Crucifix before climbing through the ropes and out of the ring. Raven then returns to his announce position having made short work of Shawn Stasiak.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Raven<br>OR: 73</b></p><p align="left">We switch to ringside.</p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Well, that was quick.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;I told you I'd knock some sense into the kid.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;I'm sure you have. Anyway, earlier on in the week we saw Chris Jericho and Triple H confront each other in the ring. On SmackDown we saw Chris Jericho meet up with Stephanie McMahon..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF9900"><b>Video Package: The Jericho / Triple H situation<br>

</b></font></u>The footage starts from in the midst of a segment on SmackDown, in the locker room of Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho. Jericho and Stephanie are in the middle of a conversation.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Chris, Chris, calm down.. I'm not here to argue with you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;And I'm not here to associate with your kind of dirty, disgusting, bot--&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Some of the fans pop in the background at the half-mention of Jericho's old catchphrase which is quite evidently aimed at Stephanie. However, before he can finish Stephanie cuts him off.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Chris, I know we've never seen eye to eye and whole..&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Damn right we've never seen eye to eye..&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;..But I think we both could but our differences aside as we both have a common enemy.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Do we now?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Stephanie nods.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Yes we do; Triple H.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The footage flicks to SmackDown's main event with Triple H and Edge taking on William Regal, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in a handicap match.</p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;That was not all for the Undisputed Champion. He teamed with William Regal and Kurt Angle later on in the evening to take on Edge, and &quot;The Game&quot; himself.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Jericho attacks Triple H from behind. Jericho takes Triple H down and locks him in the Walls of Jericho. Triple H screams in pain, he reaches for the ropes but can't quite make them. Suddenly, Edge breaks up the submission via taking Jericho down with a huge Spear! Jericho his hurt! Regal re-enters the ring with the brass knuckles. Angle grabs Triple H in a waste-lock. Regal measures him up but Triple H ducks and <b>SMACK! REGAL ACCIDENTALLY NAILED ANGLE WITH THE POWER OF THE PUNCH! </b>Angle goes down! Regal can't believe it. Triple H kicks him in the gut; <b>PEDIGREE! </b>Regal his down, Triple H hooks the leg as Edge keeps the Undisputed Champion at bay; ...1...2...3! Referee Tim White raises Triple H's arm high into the air, he and Edge have defied all odds tonight via defeating Jericho, Regal and Angle. <b>(85)
</b></p><p align="left">The footage stops and we flick to a brief transmission which as the sole purpose of hyping WrestleMania 18 which comes to you from the Sky Dome, in Toronto, Canada. </p><p align="left">After the video we return to ringside.</p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;The Chris Jericho and Triple H situation is certainly heating up.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;True.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Another situation which is reaching boiling point is the nWo, Rock and Austin situation.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;That's right. The New World Order have certainly made an impact, and they only arrived in the WWF one week ago.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b><u><font color="#FF9900">Video Package: The New World Order<br></font></u><i>
Footage from Raw: </i></b>Scott Hall his in the ring with a microphone in hand.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Anyway, onto more important matters..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hall smirks as&nbsp; the fans boo.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;..To back up our statement, we're not here to kill the WWF - we're here to compete. Big Kev', Hollywood and I are here to wrestle for the WWF.. We ain't no cancer, and hell, we're not gonna do Vinnie Mac's dirty work even though he brought us in. Yeah, sure, we wanna thank the Mac-Daddy for this opportunity and we're gonna take it. We're gonna take it and HELP the WWF, not kill it. If anything, the nWo is the antidote for the poison kn--&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>*GLASS SHATTERS!* </b>The fans roar with delight as <b>&quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin </b>makes his way out from the back. Hall stands in the ring with a look of shock on his face, he can't believe it! Austin mouths obscenities at Hall as he quickly slides into the ring. Austin climbs to his feet and with no nonsense he takes Hall down with a forearm smash. Austin continues the assault on &quot;Da Bad Guy&quot; with a series of stomps until suddenly <b>Kevin Nash </b>and <b>&quot;Hollywood&quot; Hogan </b>enter the ring behind The Rattlesnake. Austin turns to Hogan and hits him with a right but then receives a big boot to the face from Nash! Austin goes down. Hogan and Nash put boots to Austin as Hall climbs to his feet. The three men begin to hammer away on The Rattlesnake. Hogan leaves the ring and retrieves a steel chair from next to the time-keepers desk. Hogan re-enters and raises the chair high into the air as Hall and Nash hold Austin up; until suddenly <b>The Rock</b> races down to the ring!</p><p align="left">The fans cheer as the &quot;Brahma Bull&quot; slides into the ring. Nash turns his attention to Rock and receives some SmackDown from The Great One. Rock then smacks Hall with a clothesline. Austin takes over beating away on Hall, Rock turns and receives a big boot from the Hulkster. Austin takes Hall down with a clothesline but Nash takes him down with a clothesline of his own. Nash reaches down and picks the chair up as Austin slowly climbs to his feet. Nash swings the chair; <b>SMACK!</b> What a chair shot to the 'Bionic Redneck'! Rock slowly climbs to his feet and: <b>WHAM! CHAIR SHOT TO THE ROCK! </b>Rock goes down as Hogan backs off into the ropes and on the return he hits the &quot;People's Champion&quot; with a <b>Leg Drop!</b> Rock oversells as Austin climbs to his feet. Austin wonders towards Nash and receives a kick to the mid-section. Nash then lifts Stone Cold high into the air and drives him down to the mat with a vicious<b>Jacknife Powerbomb </b>as the fans jeer relentlessly.</p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;What you didn't see was the nWo brand Rock and Austin with the spray-paint, spraying 'nWo 4-life' on their backs.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;And on SmackDown, Rock and Austin got a little payback after Kevin Nash destroyed Funaki in singles action.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b><i>Footage from SmackDown!: </i></b>Hall lifts Funaki up, high into the air and slams him down hard with the <b>Razor's Edge</b>! Hogan backs off into the ropes and on the return he connects with the <b>Leg Drop </b>on Funaki! This is wrong! Nash goes to the outside and under the ring. Nash retrieves a spray can. Oh no, he can't, can he? Hall rips the back of Funaki's &quot;Evil&quot; shirt off as Nash re-enters the ring. Nash kneels down and his about to brand Funaki but suddenly glass shatters to the delight of the fans! <b>&quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin </b>races down to the ring. Austin slides into the ring and drops Hall with a clothesline. Austin turns to Hogan and takes him down with a forearm smash to the face. Austin the turns his attention to Nash. Austin kicks Nash in the gut and goes for the Stunner but Nash manages to push Austin away and into a big boot from &quot;Hollywood&quot; Hogan! Austin goes down like a tonne of bricks. </p><p align="left">Suddenly <b>The Rock </b>sprints out from the back to a huge ovation. Rock slides into the ring and takes Hogan down with a quick Spinebuster. Hall gets up and receives some SmackDown from the People's Champion. Nash turns to Rock as Hall goes down. Nash swings at Rock, who evades and then scoops Nash into the air before driving him down hard with a <b>Rockbottom! </b>The fans roar in approval as Nash rolls out of the ring and to the outside. Hall does the same. Hogan helps Nash up on the outside as Austin returns to his feet in the ring. Austin and Rock stand at the ropes, hurling abuse at the New World Order as they back off up the ramp having lost the battle on this occasion.</p><p align="left">The footage stops. <b>(94)
</b></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;The nWo are a poison.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;That is a very ignorant statement, Jonathan.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Vince McMahon said so himself; and I hope to God that someone stops them in time.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Raven his seemingly disgusted by Coach's panic.</p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Ugh, anyway, up next Al Snow and Maven will team up to take on the 'flamboyant' tag team of Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF9900"><b>Al Snow &amp; Maven vs. Billy &amp; Chuck<br></b></font></u>Maven and Chuck start things off in the ring. Maven dominates Chuck early, sending him into the ropes with an irish whip and on the return he knocks Maven down with a high knee. Chuck tags in Billy and Billy goes to work on the Tough Enough 1 winner. Bill kicks Maven in the gut and slaps his thigh, going for the Fame-Asser but Maven evades. Gunn turns and receives a high dropkick to the chest. Maven quickly tags in Snow. Chuck re-enters the ring and his knocked down via forearm smash. Snow turns his attention to Bill. Snow lifts Bill up for the Snow-Plow but Gunn slides down behind Snow and pushes him into the ropes. Gunn applies a waste-lock to Snow. Maven re-enters the ring as Snow bows his head. Maven then launches a Super-Kick and connects with the chin of Billy Gunn! Gunn goes down to the mat. Chuck rushes towards Snow and Maven and receives a double hip toss. Chuck sits up clutching his back. Gunn returns to his feet and attacks Maven from behind, hitting him with a reverse DDT as Snow brawls with Chuck. Chuck pushes Snow away. Snow turns and gets a kick to the gut. <b>Gunn then leaps onto him with a Fame-Asser!</b> Chuck quickly covers Snow and gets the three count and an impressive victory for his team.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Billy &amp; Chuck<br>OR: 71</b></p><p align="left">Gunn and Chuck celebrate in the ring with a hug as the fans boo; they don't like the arrogant, flamboyant combination of Billy and Chuck.</p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;I hate to admit it but Billy and Chuck were impressive tonight.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Indeed they were; they managed to overcome the combination of Al Snow and Maven, and that isn't an easy task at all.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Raven: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;I guess.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>Coach: </b><font color="#CC6600"><i>&quot;Anyway, tune in to Raw tomorrow night and if you miss it, you'll be missing out!&quot;</i></font></p><hr color="#000000" size="1"><p align="left"><b>SHOW RATING: <font color="#FF9900">65</font><br>BEST SEGMENT: <font color="#FF9900">nWo Video Footage</font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>(94)<font color="#FF0000"><br></font>WORST SEGMENT: <font color="#FF9900">Bradshaw d. Steven Richards</font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>(60)</b></p>

Now that is HEAT! But I do beg to differ after seeing heat. Shawn Stasiak seems to be the jobber at that time. Cause before the draft I often see his ass getting kicked in Saturday Superstars by Bossman, Tommy Dreamer, Perry Saturn and some other names I forgot. Poor Shawn, now Raven is picking on him. NOW THATS JUST CRAZIAK!

Definitely loving this diary so far. This was really the period when I began to enjoy the WWE's storylines, having only become a serious "I watch this more than any other wrestling" fan during the InVasion angle. Apart from the other 2002 storylines, the nWo thing definitely brought a tear to my WCW-fanboy eye, although for all the wrong reasons. Let's hope you can continue to make me cry tears of joy, and send angry hate mail to Vince McMahon demanding "WHY COULDN'T YOU DO IT LIKE THAT, OLD MAN?"

RK!

Nice job. I've thought about doing an WWF nWo-era game/diary, but could never really come up with any decent ideas. You, on the other hand, are doing a great job. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this diary, particularly the nWo situation. I'm also enjoying the HHH/Jericho stuff and the Taker/Flair stuff, so keep up the good work.

<p align="center"><i><font size="6" color="#FF0000"><b>WWF RAW</b></font></i></p><p align="left"><b>Announcing Team: </b>Jim Ross &amp; Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler<br><b>Date: </b>11th March 2002</p><p align="left">The show is opened up via the traditional Raw theme music, the one we're accustomed to. The video package plays on the tron, outlining some of the recent events including the arrival of the nWo amongst is vast library of footage. Then, the fans explode with cheers as the camera pans around, focusing on some decorated signs; one of which reads &quot;Dollywood Hogan&quot; and another which reads &quot;Diesel Power&quot;. The camera then arrives at it's destination, the announce table where Jim Ross sits with Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Welcome to Monday Night Raw!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Ditto. I'm Jerry 'The King' Lawler and I'm at ringside along with good ol' JR! How d'ya do, JR?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I'm fine thanks, King. Tonight we have a huge night of action lined up for you, including a HUGE main event!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What is our main event, JR?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, our co-owner the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair said that The Undertaker would be defending his Hardcore Championship against an opponent who would disrespect him!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;But who? I don't think anyone, besides Flair, is stupid enough to disrespect 'Taker!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Someone certainly needs to do somethin' about 'Taker though, King. Someone needs to put him in his place.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;..And get a good beatin'?! I'm glad it ain't me, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">The duo pause, then, the subject swiftly changes.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Another situation which is certainly heating up is the situation which involves the cancer, the poison, the most notorious faction to ever grace a wrestling ring; the New World Order.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Yeah, they mean business, JR! They sure destroyed Funaki last week on SmackDown! Haha!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;They're simply a group of bullies.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;No JR, they aren't. Funaki was given a match with Nash and Nash destroyed him. What is it with you? Did you expect Nash to give Funaki a chance? Funaki his a very credible athlete and you CANNOT give him a chance or he'll take it.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Maybe. Anyway, two superstars who are certainly sick of the nWo are The Rock and 'Stone Cold' Steve Aus--&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">JR is cut off via the music of the &quot;People's Champion&quot; The Rock.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Icon meets Ex-Icon<br></b></font></u>The Rock walks down to the ring wearing a pair of sunglasses and his &quot;Just Bring It&quot; t-shirt. He climbs into the ring and up onto the top rope, posing for the cheering fans. The &quot;Rocky&quot; chants are deafening. Rock hops down off the top rope and retrieves a microphone from Lillian Garcia.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;Thanks there hot-stuff.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Lillian blushes a little as Rock gives her a wink. </p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;..Finally, The Rock has come back to the Saddledome!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The Canadian fans pop.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;Anyway, The Rock is a little sick, a little sick 'n tired of the threesome..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rock turns to Lillian who now stands on the outside.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;You'd want one o' those with The Rock now, wouldn't ya Lillian?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rock smirks, Lillian blushes and the fans pop.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;Anyway, AN-E-WAY.. The Rock is sick 'n tired of the.. The... New World Order. The Rock his sick 'n tired of 'Diesel' Kevin Nash, 'Razor Ramon' Scott Hall and 'Dollywood' Hulk Hogan! The Rock his SICK to DEATH of the New World Order! You saw it, The Rock saw it; they're a bunch o' bullies. Oh yeah, did you see what they did to little ol' Funaki last week? Little defenceless Funaki? With all due respect, Funaki hadn't got a hope in HELL against Big Daddy Bitch..&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans can't help but cheer The Rock, especially after his &quot;Big Daddy Bitch&quot; comment.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;..Oh yeah, little Funaki didn't have a PRAYER, not because of Nash, oh no, Funaki could've taken him out, but because of Hogan and Hall who decided to accompany their man down to the ring, to cheer Big Kev' on in his first match back in the WWF, against a little five-feet-somethin'-high cruiserweight. Yeah, big seven-feet tall Kevin Nash goes around bullying Funaki, and STILL needs Hogan and Hall to watch his back. Hall and Nash, the Outsiders are just a pair of scavengers! That's right, The Rock says Hall and Nash are just a pair of dogs! The fans never liked 'em and neither did The Rock!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rock pauses a little, absorbing the cheers before resuming.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;..But, but, The Rock liked one particular member of the New World Order - Hulk Hogan. That's right, you heard The Rock correct, The Rock once admired Hulk Hogan! Back in the day Hulk Hogan was bad-ass, he lifted Andre The Giant, god-bless his soul, and slammed him flat on his back! Hogan did it all and was one of The Rock's FAVOURITE wrestlers until Bash at the Beach nineteen-ninety-six; let The Rock take you back.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rock clears his throat before continuing.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;It was Nash and Hall against three other guys, the main event! Hall and Nash, collectively known as The Outsiders had a third partner, the third partner didn't make himself heard until the end of the match! Hogan rushed out from the back and dropped a leg on the Macho Man, threw the ref' out of the ring and BAM! Hogan turned his back on the fans, he turned his back on the people.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans boo, Rock nods in agreement.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;Exactly. The Rock ADORED Hulk Hogan until that point, until he aligned himself with Hall and Nash! Hulk Hogan then renamed himself HOLLYWOOD Hogan.. Hollywood? Hulk, The Rock says, no wait, The Rock KNOWS that the only movies you starred in were some crappy 'B' kiddies movies.. You went about spewin' your crap, spewin' your bullcrap about how you made wrestlin'.. Blah, blah, bla--&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Suddenly, The Rock his cut off via the <b>New World Order </b>music. The fans boo loudly, but Nash and Hall don't come out from the back, instead <b>&quot;Hollywood&quot; Hogan </b>emerges from behind the curtain. Hogan plays the air guitar as the black and white strobed lighting effects consume the arena. Hogan slowly makes his way down to the ring and enters, going face to face with The Rock after taking a microphone.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;How dare you, Rock? How dare you, brother?! You're disrespectin' a LEGEND, brother! Ya see Rocky, I didn't turn my back on the fans, in fact, the fans turned their backs on me! They turned on the Hulkster!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans boo as Hogan nods as if to say &quot;they did&quot;.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;You adored me, Rock? Well I'm flattered, I really am but.. Wait.. Do I actually give a damn, brother?! I knew what I had to do, and that was join Scott and Kev' to form the New World Order!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>The Rock:</b><i> &quot;So wait, Hulk. Is The Rock hearing you right? You're sayin' that you NEED Razor Ramon and Diesel to watch your back? Back in the old days Hulk, you were an icon! The people loved you, the people made you, the people breathed you and Hulkamania was running wild! Hulkamania swept across the nation! You were every little kids hero, Hulk. You were their idol, a role-model.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hogan looks down at the mat, he doesn't reply. He's deep in thought.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock: </b><i>&quot;Then, red and yellow turned into black and white, Hulk. The Rock saw what you did and how you turned on the fans, and The Rock didn't like it, Hulk. You upset The Rock and the PEOPLE. The Rock was one of the Hulkamaniacs, The Rock wore red and yellow but The Rock will NEVER, NEVER ever wear black and white - and while you wear black and white, Hogan, while you wear black and white The Rock will NEVER respect you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hogan looks up at The Rock, the fans are cheering.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;This is emotional, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hogan and The Rock stare at each other, glare at each other. Hogan looks rather emotional; but the emotional is soon void.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;Oh, look at that Rocky, you're bringin' a tear to my eye, brother! Boo-hoo.. You're gonna make me cry.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>The Rock: </b><i>&quot;You're different Hogan, and The Rock MEANS different. The old Hulk Hogan would NEVER act like that.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;The old Hulk Hogan was a lie. This is the REAL Hulk Hogan.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>The Rock: </b><i>&quot;If that's the case, Hogan, Hulk Hogan was never an icon. An icon lives for the people, and you turned on the people, brother.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Hogan doesn't respond, he lets Rock continue.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock: </b><i>&quot;Hogan, The Rock might not like you anymore, The Rock might not worship you anymore but The Rock still has a childhood dream, a dream he hasn't accomplished and that dream is to go toe to toe with the Hulkster!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans cheer loudly, they blow the roof off with their reaction. Hogan looks up and looks around at the cheering fans.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock: </b><i>&quot;What a coincidence, Hulk. We're just a few weeks away from the biggest stage 'em of all - WrestleMania! The showcase of the immortals, Hulk. Some would say you're an immortal, but why don't you prove that, Hulk? Why don't you take your vitamins, say your prayers, get those twenty-four inch pythons into gear and go one on one with the Great One, The Rock?!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;BAH GAWD! What a challenge!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Yeah, but will Hogan accept?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hogan continues to look around at the fans, is he going to accept? The Rock waits for an answer.</p><p align="left"><b>The Rock: </b><i>&quot;What do you say, Hulk?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Suddenly, Hogan springs to life.</p><p align="left"><b>Hogan: </b><i>&quot;The Hulkster says say your prayers, take your vitamins and prepare to get your ass kicked, YOUR ON, brother!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans roar with approval! It will be The Rock versus Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 18!</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;IT'S ON, KING! THE ROCK VERSUS HOLLYWOOD HOGAN AT WRESTLEMANIA EIGHTEEN!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I never thought I'd see the day..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hogan and The Rock continue to stare each other down when suddenly.. <b>(94)</b></p><p align="left"><b><u><font color="#FF0000">..And on Queue<br></font></u>Scott Hall </b>and <b>Kevin Nash</b> make their way out from the back. Hall and Nash slowly walk down to the ring, both wearing New World Order attire and both looking a little unpleased. Nash also holds a steel pipe of sorts.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What the hell do they want, King?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;How am I s'posed to know?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hall and Nash stop outside of the ring as The Rock foolishly turns his back on Hogan. Rock stares a hole through Nash and Hall, but they both hold their hands up high saying that they are here to cause no harm. Suddenly, Rock his struck down via a forearm smash from Hogan! The fans boo relentlessly as Nash and Hall enter the ring to join in the assault, using their fists and feet as vicious weapons. The New World Order are picking apart the &quot;People's Champ&quot;.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Somebody's gotta' help him out, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;But who? Austin isn't in the building and I don't think ANYONE in the back wants a piece of the nWo!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">The Rock tries to fight back but to no avail as he is knocked down via a big boot from Nash. Hall goes to the outside and under the ring where he pulls out two objects; a spray-can and a <b>taser</b>!</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What the hell! That's, that's a..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;It's a taser, JR! Somebody stop them!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">The fans boo, they can't do this! Hall re-enters the ring as Rock tries to fight back. Suddenly, Rock springs to life via hitting Nash with a series of rights and lefts but Hogan is there to take him down with a clothesline. Rock slowly climbs to his feet as Hall prepares to deliver the damage. <b>Suddenly, Hall strikes with the taser - shocking The Rock! </b>Rock goes down due to the strength of the shock. Rock screams in agony as the New World Order members surround him, they look pleased with themselves but aren't quite finished. Nash reaches down and lifts Rock up before mockingly placing him between his legs. Nash raises his arms before lifting Rock high into the air, Nash then proceeds to send The Rock crashing down to the mat with a vicious <b>Jacknife Powerbomb</b>!</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;This is wrong!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Hogan takes his leather belt off and then begins to whip The Rock! Rock roars in agony. Hogan picks the pipe up and steps back into the corner as Nash and Hall pull him up. Hall and Nash push Rock straight into a vicious steel pipe shot to the skull! Rock goes crashing down to the mat in a heap, the nWo are absolutely destroying him! The attack doesn't stop there as Hogan and co drag Rock out of the ring. Nash and Hall throw Rock into the ring steps, to where he hits them with his knees and goes flying over them. Rock his bleeding profusely from his forehead, probably due to that pipe shot to the skull earlier from Hogan. Hogan and co drag Rock up the ramp, Hall holds the spray-can and taser. The nWo stand on the top of the ramp with Rock. Rock slowly climbs to his feet, grabbing Hall's legs to try and pull himself up. Hall soon puts Rock in his place via shocking him with the taser once more! This is absolutely heinous! Hogan motions for Hall and Nash to step back as Rock stands on all fours. Suddenly, Hogan strikes with a kick to the mid-section. Rock rolls around on the steel ramp in agony, this attack is absolutely atrocious. Hogan then lifts Rock up and throws him into the Raw set, hard! The glass shatters and the bulbs explode, sparks fly everywhere! Oh my god! The Rock goes down in a heap, hands over head. Rock his out of it, he's busted wide open. The sparks stop as the &quot;Peoples Champ&quot; lays amongst the broken glass. Hogan brushes his hands off.</p><p align="left"><b>Hall: </b><i>&quot;Now for Austin.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The three New World Order members then head to the back as paramedics rush out from the back to help the beaten and bloodied Rock. <b>(95)</b></p><p align="left">We return from the transmission and cut to ringside to where Jim Ross solemnly sits with Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;And now we know why the New World Order have been branded a poison. Moments ago The Rock was savagely beaten down by Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan, after Hogan had accepted a challenge for WrestleMania eighteen. But now you must wonder whether The Rock will be able to compete at WrestleMania, or actually ever compete again.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Hopefully we'll get an update on The Rock's condition as soon as possible.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;The nWo are a bunch of savage dogs, King. God help the WWF.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, that can be said. Anyway, the show must go on.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Indeed it must, and up next the Tag Team titles will be on the line!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;The Dudley Boys will make their first title defence against the number one contenders, the APA!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Tag Team Title Match: The Dudley Boys © vs. The APA<br></b></font></u>We start things off with D-Von and Faarooq in the ring. Faarooq over-powers D-Von, sending him into the corner with a swift shove and following up with a clothesline. Faarooq tags in Bradshaw. Bradshaw picks up where Faarooq left off via beating D-Von down until Stacy Keibler provided the distraction, allowing D-Von to score with a quick roll-up. Bradshaw kicked out on two. D-Von tagged in Bubba and brawling ensued. Bubba rushed into the ring and knocked Faarooq off the apron with a big right, but turned straight into a big boot from Bradshaw. Faarooq pulled D-Von to the outside and the two began to brawl around the ring where as Bradshaw pulled Bubba up in the ring. Bradshaw went against the ropes, looking for the Clothesline from Hell but Bubba somehow evaded the attack. Bradshaw turned back to Bubba and was met via a kick to the mid-section. Bubba clubs away on Bradshaw but Bradshaw effectively no sells and levels Bubba with a huge clothesline! D-Von re-enters the ring and goes to work on Bradshaw, but Faarooq stops him in his tracks. <b>Faarooq sends D-Von into the ropes and on the return he slams him down hard with the Angry Man Spinebuster</b>! JR and King go on about how we could have new tag team champions as D-Von rolls to the outside. Faarooq follows as Bradshaw sets Bubba up for the Clothesline from Hell. Bradshaw runs at Bubba and misses with the move, he knocks Stacy off the apron. Stacy lands in a heap on the outside floor. Bradshaw looks down at her and receives a low blow from Bubba. The larger Dudley Boy then scores with the school boy roll up; which gets the three count.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Still Tag Team Champions; The Dudley Boys<br>OR: 78</b></p><p align="left">D-Von, who has miraculously recovered on the outside retrieves the tag team titles and re-enters the ring as Stacy slowly climbs to her feet, holding the back of her head. Bradshaw rolls to the outside and meets Faarooq, the two head to the back looking a little angry, to say the least. The Dudley Boys celebrate in the ring, but the celebrations are cut short by <b>Lance Storm</b>and <b>Christian</b>. The two Canadians enter the ring, both with steel chairs in hand. D-Von and Bubba turn to the Canadians and question what's going on. Christian throws the chair and Bubba catches, Storm then leaps up into the air and dropkicks the steel into Bubba Ray's face!</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What's this all about, King?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I dunno', but I can tell you one thing JR, Lance Storm has one of the best dropkick's in the business!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">With Bubba down, Storm and Christian send D-Von into the ropes. D-Von runs back at the duo and receives a <b>3D</b> from Storm and Christian! Storm and Christian have done the damage and they look pleased with the outcome. Stacy stands on the outside with a shocked look on her face as the two Canadians leave, having caused some carnage. But why did they attack the Dudley Boys?</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>A Surprise for The Game<br></b></font></u>We cut backstage, to the parking lot. We see <b>Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley </b>pacing up and down with a cell phone in hand. Suddenly, a limousine pulls up and out steps the arrogant <b>Chris Jericho</b>. Jericho holds the Undisputed Championship as he meets up with Stephanie.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Chris, you've got it all sorted out, right?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Jericho nods as Stephanie smirks devilishly.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Good, I'm sure Hunter is gonna LOVE this surprise.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Yeah Stephy, he won't know what's hit him.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The two share a simultaneous cackle.</p><p align="left"><b>Stephanie: </b><i>&quot;Good, I guess we could say that Triple H will never eeeeever be the same again.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Jericho: </b><i>&quot;Damn right, c'mon, let's go.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">The two former enemies head towards the arena together as we go elsewhere. <b>(92)</b></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>An Upset Olympian<br></b></font></u>We go backstage, more precisely to the locker room the &quot;Olympic Hero&quot; <b>Kurt Angle</b>. Angle his lacing up his boots ahead of his singles match with Edge, when suddenly, none other than our Intercontinental Champion <b>William Regal </b>enters the room with his usual bitter look spread wide upon his face.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Kurt, how do you do?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Angle doesn't reply.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Hello?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Kurt looks up, he doesn't look too happy.</p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;What the hell do you want?!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;I've come to apologise, Kurt.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Angle doesn't reply.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;You know; for what happened on SmackDown last week?&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;Yeah, I know what happened. Hell, I saw it up close and personal, William. I saw your fist flying into my face, and the next thing I knew I was hearing Triple H's music.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;It was an accident, I can assure you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Angle gets up and gets in Regal's face.</p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;An accident? An accident?!&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Yes, I'm sorry.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;A sorry ain't good enough, Regal. You cost me the match on SmackDown.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;Bloody hell, Kurt. What's happened to you?! I said I'm sorry.&quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Angle: </b><i>&quot;You screwed up, Regal. And I don't like screw ups, especially when it involves screwing ME over. Now, if you'll excuse me, asshole, I've got a match to go and WIN.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Regal shakes his head as Angle pushes past him, having blamed him of the defeat on SmackDown. Angle leaves, Regal speaks under his breath.</p><p align="left"><b>Regal: </b><i>&quot;I guess I'll have to make it up to you.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Regal shakes his head and leaves, it'll be Kurt Angle versus Edge, NEXT! <b>(75)</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Tension is certainly brewing tonight!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;It definitely is, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Yeah. The New World Order have already destroyed The Rock, and have said that they still have somethin' for the Rattlesnake &quot;Stone Cold&quot; Steve Austin!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;And apparently JR, our glorious Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho has something in store for Triple H, along with Triple H's ex, that vixen, Stephanie McMahon.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I wonder what that could be. Anyway, we have a slobberknocker set up for you next as Kurt Angle goes one on one with 2001 King of the Ring, Edge!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Edge vs. Kurt Angle<br></b></font></u>The two men make their separate entrances. The match starts with a tie up, but Angle isn't in the mood for fun and games tonight as he breaks it up and begins to brawl with Edge. Angle takes Edge down with a snap suplex and continues the assault with a series of mounted punches. Angle pulls Edge up and sets him up for a German, applying the waste-lock but Edge counters with a series of elbows. Edge runs and then disposes of Angle with a clothesline; knocking him over the top rope and out of the ring. Angle eventually re-enters and the match continues. Edge tries to out-wrestle Angle but it quite clearly doesn't work. Angle takes Edge down with a German Suplex and goes for the cover, but Edge kicks out on two. The match up continues with Angle in control until he finds himself the victim of a quick Edge-O-Matic from the King of the Ring 2001 winner. Edge covers Angle, but the Olympic Hero also kicks out on two. Edge climbs to his feet and backs off into the corner, waiting for Angle to climb to his feet. Angle does, Edge charges at him with the Spear but Angle leaps out of the way and Edge goes crashing into the steel, shoulder first. Edge backs out of the corner clutching his shoulder, screaming in agony. Angle grabs him from behind and goes for the Angle Slam, lifting Edge into the air but Edge drops down behind Angle. Edge spins Angle around and plants him with the Impaler! What an inverted DDT from Edge! Both men are down, the referee begins to administer the count and reaches seven, but Angle and Edge manage to cut it off via climbing to their feet in time. The two then begin to exchange blows and Edge takes control. Edge backs off into the ropes and on the return he goes for a Spear but Angle moves out of the way and <b>Edge takes the referee down! </b>Edge gets up with his hands on his head. Angle grabs him from behind and plants him with the <b>Angle Slam! </b>Edge his down for the count, Angle goes for the cover as the fans jeer, but the referee his down! Angle gets up looking pissed, he looks around and pulls Edge up once more when suddenly, the Intercontinental Champion <b>William Regal </b>rushes down to the ring with a pair of Brass Knucks in hand. Angle looks confused. Regal climbs onto the apron and into the ring. Regal lines Edge up but Angle rushes and pushes Regal, what the hell is going on here?! Suddenly, Angle and Regal both turned and are taken down via a huge <b>double Spear from Edge</b>! Regal rolls to the outside as the referee awakens, Edge covers Angle; ...1...2....3! Edge has defeated Kurt Angle! What a match up!</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Edge<br>OR: 83</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Regal's interference cost Angle the match! Well, that backfired.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What the hell?! Edge cheated! There's no way someone like Edge can beat an Olympic Gold Medallist WITHOUT cheating!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Edge heads to the back with a huge grin on his face, celebrating the huge victory. In the ring, Angle climbs to his feet and looks around. Kurt isn't happy at all. He looks to the outside and notices William Regal clutching his waste. Regal climbs into the ring and begins to plead with Angle, saying &quot;I'm Sorry, Kurt&quot;. Regal tells Kurt that he was there to help out, Kurt says he's had enough and kicks the Intercontinental Champion in the gut..</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;<b>Angle Slam</b>! Angle just nailed our Intercontinental Champion with the Angle Slam! Bah gawd almighty!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What the hell is Kurt doing?!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Angle isn't finished, he then proceeds to kneel down and apply the Ankle Lock on Regal! Regal screams and taps out in agony as road agents rush out from the back to separate Angle from the &quot;besmirched&quot; Intercontinental Champion. We go to ringside.</p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Kurt Angle snapped, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;He certainly did King, and William Regal was in the wrong place at the wrong time.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Angle had that won too, JR, until Edge cheated!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I didn't see any cheating going on there. Regal interfered and, well, screwed up.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Booker T &amp; Raven vs. Diamond Dallas Page &amp; Rob Van Dam<br></b></font></u>All four men make their separate entrances. The match up starts as you standard tag team match with Raven and DDP starting things off in the ring. DDP over=powers Raven, sending him down to the mat with a swift push. Raven gets up looking angry, he pushes DDP and then quickly kicks him in the gut. DDP doubles over and Raven goes for a DDT, but DDP pushes him away into the ropes. On the rebound DDP caught Raven with a big powerslam, which got a two count. Tags were exchanged back and forth and the match up continued. In the ring at this time were Rob Van Dam and Raven, the two former Extreme Championship Wrestling superstars. Van Dam used his high-flying advantage to dominate Raven, going up onto the top rope and using the turnbuckle as a launch pad of sorts, leaping off with a Martial Arts Kick square to the jaw of Raven. Van Dam proceeded to do the thumb taunts but Booker T entered the ring and levelled the &quot;Whole Damn Show&quot; from behind with a forearm smash to the back. And from that point onwards, all hell broke loose. DDP entered the ring and hit Booker in the gut with a toe kick. DDP then set Booker up for a Powerbomb but couldn't quite lift him. DDP released Booker and ended up paying for it having been hit with a side-kick to the face. With DDP down RVD returned to his feet and took Booker down with a spinning kick to the jaw. Rob did the thumbs as Raven re-entered the fray. Booker exited as Van Dam and Raven exchanged blows. Raven countered a kick and hit Van Dam with a kick to the mid-section of his own. Raven set Van Dam up for the Raven Effect, the same move which he used to defeat Shawn Stasiak on Heat, but it wasn't to be as Van Dam countered with a massive Northern Lights Suplex. Van Dam opted out of the bridge and went towards the ropes instead. Van Dam did a few flips and came crashing down on Raven with a rolling thunder in the centre of the ring! <b>Van Dam decided that enough was enough and went up top, did the thumb taunts and prepared to go for the Frog Splash but Booker T hopped onto the apron with a steel chair in hand. Booker then swung with the chair and connected with the back of &quot;Mr Monday Night&quot;</b>. The referee had no choice but to call for the bell.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS: Rob Van Dam &amp; DDP via DQ<br>OR: 77</b></p><p align="left">Van Dam fell off the top rope and into a heap on the mat. RVD returned to his feet clutching his back and fell the victim of a side-kick from the Bookerman. Diamond Dallas Page re-entered to try and save his fallen partner but was also the victim of a vicious beat down. Raven kicked Page in the gut and flattened the European Champion with the Raven Effect. Van Dam climbed to his feet, doubling over clutching his mid-section. Booker came off the ropes and scored with the Axe Kick. The fans jeered relentlessly as Booker kneeled down and stared at his hand - finishing things off with a celebratory spin-a-rooney.</p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Someone's still bitter at being cheated at cards, JR.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Booker T attacked Van Dam last Thursday Night on SmackDown, and once again tonight he's left Rob Van Dam in a heap on the mat.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Van Dam should have never cheated.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Ugh, too be honest King, I think Booker's jealous of Van Dam's success here in the WWF.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;You're jokin', right? The Bookerman is a FIVE TIME, I repeat, FIVE TIME WCW Champion, JR! He's not jealous of some crummy ECW wrestler.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, his actions certainly aren't pointing in that direction, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Disrespect The Undertaker<br></b></font></u>We cut backstage to the VIP lounge to where we see Ric Flair laying on the leather couch. Flair looks hurt. Suddenly, there is a knock at the door and the co-owner springs to life. Flair opens the door and stands for a few moments with a huge smile on his face. However, due to the camera's position we can't see who Flair his speaking to.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Are you ready?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Flair pauses for a moment, seemingly, the man he's talking to replies but his voice apparently isn't audible.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Good. Disrespect him, alright?&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Flair grins.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Man, tonight we're gonna be seein' the crownin' of a new Hardcore Champion; WOOOO!&quot;</i></p><p align="left">Flair stops smirking, his face returns to it's usual more serious look.</p><p align="left"><b>Flair: </b><i>&quot;Good luck man.&quot;</i></p><p align="left">We can hear the sound of hands slapping. It appears for Flair has just gave the man a high five. We then switch away from the locker room as Flair returns to the couch. <b>(92)</b></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Who the hell was Flair talkin' to, JR?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I dunno' King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Hey! I've just thought o' somethin', Flair's man has a unfair advantage over The Undertaker! The Undertaker doesn't know who he's against, therefore he can't prepare for the match.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, when Taker strikes he gives no warning. Taker's victims have no awareness of being attacked.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;..Erm, but..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Taker made me kiss Vince McMahon's ass, King. How the hell can you condone that man's actions? He deserves a good beatin'.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I dare ya to say that to his face, JR! Ha!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>'Stone Cold' Steve Austin vs. Test<br></b></font></u>Shockingly, this match up had no build up at all despite it involving perhaps the WWF's biggest star in 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Test took it right to the Rattlesnake, using his size advantage to try and dominate but it wasn't happening. Austin came back off the ropes after an irish whip and took Test down with a Lou Thesz Press. Austin followed up with a series of rights and lefts until the referee broke things up. Austin returned to his feet, obviously not in the mood to mess around due to his problems with the New World Order. Austin pulled Test up and kicked him in the gut, he then looked for the Stunner but Test pushed Austin into the ropes. On the rebound the Texas Rattlesnake ate a <b>Big Boot</b> to the face! The fans booed in shock as Test covered the Rattlesnake, this could be a huge upset; ..1...2., Austin kicks out. Test couldn't believe it. The man with Immunity, due to him winning the Immunity Battle Royal at Survivor Series 2001 &quot;Winner Takes All&quot;, returned to his feet and began to argue with the referee. Test proceeded to shove Jimmy Korderas down to the mat. Test turned and was kicked in the mid-section via Austin, whom miraculously recovered. The 'Bionic Redneck' then proceeded to finish Test off with a <b>Stone Cold Stunner</b>. Austin covered Test and the referee, who unusually didn't sell the push, made the academic three count.</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: Steve Austin<br>OR: 75</b></p><p align="left">Austin didn't celebrate, instead he was cut off via the infamous black and white lighting effects and the music of the New World Order. Austin waited for a few seconds but nobody emerged from the back, nor did they try to sneak attack Austin. The effects and music stopped as the arena returned to the norm. Austin then stormed to the back, presumably in search of the New World Order.</p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Completing The Game<br></b></font></u>We immediately cut backstage to the parking lot of the arena, to where we saw <b>Triple H</b> wondering around in search of something. Surprisingly, this is &quot;The Game's&quot; first appearance on tonight's show. Triple H leaned over and picked his gym bag up before swinging it over his shoulder. Triple H slowly walked across the parking lot, in search of his limousine but things were cut short when a Limousine shot across the parking lot - into the direction of Triple H. The Game quickly leaped out of the way, onto the hood of another limousine as the limousine shot into the distance. Triple H got up and looked around warily; who tried to run him over? <b>(87)</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;What the hell?!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Someone just tried to run Triple H over!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Oh my gawd, Triple H was lucky he saw it in time - and if he didn't, well, we'd be saying somethin' very different.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;I don't believe someone would try to run him over JR. Sure, he's got enemies but I'd never try to take one of my enemies over like that.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;It's safe to say that someone tried to take The Game out, and take him out for good.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;But who, JR?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Well, all fingers are pointing in the direction of Chris Jericho and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Hey! You can't make accusations like that!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;You asked me, King.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Lawler swiftly changes the subject.</p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Anyway, don't you have an update on The Rock's condition?&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Indeed I do. Earlier on tonight we saw The Rock receive a beat-down at the hands of the New World Order and was left in a bloodied, broken heap. Well, I'm glad to say that The Rock his in a stable condition and his being treated to in hospital.&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Suddenly, the music of our Hardcore Champion <b>The Undertaker</b> fills the arena ahead of tonight's main event.</p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;It's main event time, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;It is, but who will step up to take on The Undertaker?!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><u><font color="#FF0000"><b>Hardcore Title Match: The Undertaker © vs. Unknown Opponent<br></b></font></u>Taker makes his way out from the back with the engines of his motorcycle roaring. The Deadman looks ready to fight. He turns the ignition off his Harley and uncaringly throws his Hardcore Title into the ring. The Undertaker walks around the ring and takes a steel chair from ringside, having pushed the time-keeper off his seat. Taker enters the ring as his music cuts. After a few seconds of waiting The Undertaker's opponent is revealed: <b>&quot;Weeellll - Well it's the Big Show!&quot;</b><font color="#FF0000"> </font>The fans pop loudly, unanimously in favour of The Undertaker's opponent for tonight, <b>The Big Show</b>. Show makes his way down to the ring, doing the &quot;I'm taking the title&quot; gesture with his hands. Taker looks wary, but doesn't show any fear as Big Show climbs onto the apron and enters the ring. The music cuts as Taker strikes with the steel! Taker hits Show across the skull with the chair, but Show absorbs it and responds via punching the steel right into The Undertaker's face! Taker falls back into the ropes. Show runs towards him and knocks him over the top rope and out of the ring with a clothesline! Show follows Taker to the outside and continues the assault with a series of massive rights and lefts. The Undertaker tries to fight back but finds it difficult due to Show's immense size. Show grabs Taker by the throat and throws him into the barricade. Show follows up but Taker sticks his foot up and kicks Big Show in the face. Show turns around with his hands on his face. Taker follows up with a series of big rights and lefts to Show. Taker reaches into the ring and pulls the dented chair out. Undertaker lines Show up and smacks him in the back with the steel. Show goes down to his knees, roaring with agony. The Undertaker throws the chair back into the ring and goes under the ring apron. Undertaker retrieves what appears to be a trash can. The trash can is stuffed to the brim with foreign objects. Taker throws it into the ring and follows. A few minutes later and Show and Taker are brawling once more. Show takes control, knocking Taker down with a huge clothesline. Show picks up the trash can and empties it as Taker climbs up onto his knees. Show picks the trash can up and his about to bend it over Taker's skull but the Deadman retaliates with a low blow! Show drops the trash can and naturally doubles over in agony. Taker picks the trash can up and then levels Show with it! Show falls back into the corner as Taker climbs to his feet. Taker runs and levels Show with a turnbuckle clothesline. The Deadman then twists Show's arm around. he's going old school! No wait, he isn't. Show grabs Taker by the throat and squeezes. The Hardcore Champion releases Show's arm. Show then lifts Taker high into the air and slams him down hard with a HUGE <b>Chokeslam! </b>Show has this match won! Wait, Show begins to mouth the words &quot;I'm gonna disrespect ya', Taker!&quot; Show lifts Taker up once more and sets him up for another Chokeslam, but it's not to be as Taker hits Show with a low blow! The Big Show doubles over, giving Taker the chance to manoeuvre behind him and lock him in a <b>Modified Dragon Sleeper. The fans continually jeered as Show struggled to breeth. Taker kept the hold locked in, refusing to let go as Show eventually slapped Taker's arm three times, tapping out to the submission hold.</b></p><p align="left"><b>WINNER: The Undertaker<br>OR: 74</b></p><p align="left">The Undertaker keeps the hold locked in, mouthing the words &quot;Never Disrespect The Undertaker!&quot; loudly to the dismay of the fans and the Big Show, who still struggles for air. After a few moments Taker finally decides enough is enough and releases Show from the hold. Show slumps down to the mat in agony, breathless as Taker leaves the ring with the Hardcore Title over his shoulder. Taker climbs onto his motorcycle and heads off up the ramp. The fans can't help but jeer the Sadistic Hardcore Champion. Taker stops at the top of the ramp and raises his arm high into the air. <b>SMACK!</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Oh my gawd! That's the Nature Boy! The Nature Boy with a chair shot to The Undertaker!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Taker stops and climbs off his motorcycle. Taker turns around to<b>Ric Flair </b>who stands with a steel chair in hand. The fans cheer the Nature Boy on loudly. Flair goes to hit Taker again with the chair, but Taker stops the attempt with a uppercut to the jaw of the sixteen time world heavyweight champion.</p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;And it proved to be a big mistake, JR!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Taker proceeds to lift Flair up and begins to pummel him with a series of rights and lefts to the face as the fans boo at their foremost; they hate The Undertaker. Undertaker beats Flair to the edge of the ramp, he looks down at the tables and his eyes widen. He steps back away from the ramp, having turned his back on Flair. Flair responds with a low blow! The boo's turn into cheers as Flair pokes Taker in the eye. Taker stands on the edge of the ramp. Flair picks the chair up, he's going to hit The Undertaker with it! He's going to send The Undertaker to hell! Suddenly, Taker springs to life and almost beheads Flair with a clothesline! Taker reaches down and picks the Nature Boy up. Taker grabs Flair via the throat and lifts him up, high into the air.</p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Oh no..&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Taker turns to the edge of the stage.. <b>CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM OFF THE STAGE!!</b></p><p align="left"><b>JR: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;BAH GAWD! RIC FLAIR JUS' WENT CRASHING THROUGH TABLES, ALL THE WAY TO HELL THANKS TO OUR SADISTIC HARDCORE CHAMPION!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><b>The King: </b><font color="#800000"><i>&quot;Oh my god, somebody get medical help out here now!&quot;</i></font></p><p align="left">Taker stares down at the lifeless Ric Flair, he almost seems surprised at his actions. Uncaringly surprised. The Raw logo appears on the bottom corner of the screen on a close up of the sadistic Undertaker.</p><hr color="#000000" size="1"><p align="left"><b>SHOW RATING: <font color="#FF0000">82</font><br>BEST SEGMENT: <font color="#FF0000">nWo bloody The Rock </font>(95)<font color="#FF0000"><br></font>WORST SEGMENT: <font color="#FF0000">The Undertaker d. Big Show </font>(74)</b></p>