World Wrestling Entertainment

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your diary also has begun to grow on me. Edge as a heel :thumbsup: thats great, I have always liked him as a heel more than a face but I would have like to see Orton leave Evolution and go on his own.

Guest Prototype

Great Raw! The Orton/Foley feud is heating up. I cant believe HBK turned heel, and joined the playas club of all people! We'll see how that works out.

Wrestling News Round-Up

user posted image

Terri Runnels and Chavo Guerrero Sr Leave WWE

It has now been confirmed on WWE.com that long-time WWE Interviewer, Terri Runnels and Former Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero Senior have parted ways with the company. Both worker’s were said to be on thin ice over the past month or so and it appears now that the WWE are no longer interested. Although both are easily replaced in they’re roles it seems strange that the WWE would fire Chavo Classic when both Son and Brother (Chavo Jr and Eddie Guerrero, respectively) are still under contract and amidst of they’re pushes on the Smackdown brand. More on this situation as it develops.

WWE Sign Independent Talent

We have just gotten word that the WWE have hired not one but three Independent workers. John Walters, Bobby Rude and Shawn ‘Hotstuff’ Hernandez are the three who in the past have all worked for Ring Of Honor. Walters, a technical wizard in his own right is probably the most talented of the bunch and is often compared to a young Chris Benoit in his look and style. Rude has been linked with the WWE in the past was trained by Sean Morley a.k.a Val Venis and thus is probably the reason for his signing. Hernandez on the other hand is you’re standard big man and then some. Incredibly agile for his size, ‘Hotstuff’ has been in discussions for months now with the company suggesting that they may have big plans for the big man.

user posted image

Nova Rules Out Further OVW Appearances

The recently debuting Nova, a former ECW standout has went on the record as to naming the WWE his top priority. Formally a prisoner of the WWE’s developmental branch for quite some time, Nova practiced his craft and was even taken under the wing of Head Booker, Jim Cornette to take on the Booker’s duties. Nova has said that working two companies at once is hard and that he will no longer appear on OVW events. For the company itself, this is a tremendous blow as not only was Nova one of they’re top draws for events but also he was they’re Heavyweight Champion. For a sacrifice as big as this, could the WWE have something bigger in mind for the ECW alumni?

Tag Title Frustration In NWA:TNA

For the third time this month, New TNA Tag Team Champions were crowned in what is said to have caused an outrage within the company. The belts over the course of three weeks have changed hands on a weekly basis going from Kid Kash and Dallas to The Harris Brother’s to The New Church and now to America’s Most Wanted. Many are saying that this is just a sign of how unprofessional the company really is, given the fact that they seem to be struggling to find holders when they quite possibly have the deepest Tag Team Division at this time.

-----------

The good show, i'm liking this diary alot. The Orton and Foley feud is at it's boiling peek with the rock having to join Evolution if Foley loses but hopefully that won't happen and Foley can put an end to the Legend Killer

I have another question Public Enemy.

How do you get the wrestlers, such as your RVD graphic in your sig, cut out so good. Like look at my sig, Carmella (left) is cut out of another graphic and put into this one horribly. Any help?

P.S. I don't have Photoshop, but I have something kinda like it.

Edit: Thanks for that font. :D

BTW, anyone want Gmail? Email me at footesh@gmail.com

Edited by footesh