WWE Raw: A New Direction

Source heat.wwe.com:

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Preview 29/08/2004

Houston, TX

Tonight we shall decide you the number one contender for Garrison Cade's European title shall be, with the winner earning a shot at Cade next week, live on HeAT. Al Snow will once again battle his tough enough student, Maven for the rights to face Cade next week. Can Maven score an upset and go onto face Cade next week? That is one match that you certaintly don't want to miss.

Also, another Tough Enough duo will be in action as Johnny Nitro battles his co-champion, Matt Thunder. Nitro has been serving duties on Raw for a longer time than Thunder, but can Thunder just go that little bit further and defeat his former partner? Find out on HeAT this Sunday night.

And in another HUGE match, that has already been signed, Nick Dinsmore shall battle Steven Richards, without Evolution by his side for the first time in a while. Can Dinsmore cheat his way to another victory. Find out this week on HeAT.

And in other action an angered A-Train from his loss to Rosey on Raw last week shall team up with Mark Henry to battle The Hurricane and Rosey in tag team action. And finally, Test will face former World Tag Team champion, Rob Conway in singles action.

All this and much, much more on HeAT with the self proclaimed greatest announcers on Earth, Al Snow and The Coach.

Confirmed Matches:

Al Snow vs. Maven to determine the number one contender for the European title

Johnny Nitro vs. Matt Thunder

Nick Dinsmore vs. Steven Richards

A-Train & Mark Henry vs. Justice League

Rob Conway vs. Test

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Results 29/08/2004

Houston, TX

The pyro's go off and for once we can actually go to the announce table without being rudely interupted by a superstar. Al Snow and The Coach welcome us with the Texas crowd hot.

Coach: What a show we have in store for you tonight. And you'll be wrestling Snow!

Snow: I know, you people are going to get the privilege of seeing Al Snow, one half of the greatest announce team-

Coach: -ever-

Snow: Perform in the ring. This is a rare occassion, so gather all your friends, because next week I am going to be battling H.B. Cade for the WWE European championship right here on HeAT.

Coach: But now it's time to start the action in the ring.

Rob Conway vs. Test

Just a time-filler match to be honest. A very short encounter by these two. At the start the referee tried to get rid of Sylvain Grenier, who was reluctant to leave. However, he left, but returned at the end of the match- to receive a Big Boot from Test. Test then nailed the pumphandle slam on Conway and picked up a nice victory. Afterwards Grenier got the French flag from outside and whacked Test over the head with it. Test's tag team partner, Edge made his way down and cleared the ring of the French, who scurried up the ramp. The issue is surely not over between these two teams, that's for sure.

Over: 64. Crowd: 72. Match: 73. 2 3/4 stars

We then cut to the back where we see Tyson Tomko talking to Mark Henry. We don't hear what the two are saying. But whatever it is, Henry nods, and then walks off to the ring for his match.

A-Train & Mark Henry vs. Justice League

This match was made as a direct result of A-Train losing to Rosey last Monday on Raw, and there was no love lost between them at the start of the match. Henry didn't get a say in things until The Hurricane was tagged in. A few nice manouevres from The Hurricane. But the match abruptly ended when the superhero went for a top rope cross body, but A-Train caught him and sent him down to the mat with the Derailer and got the pin. Afterwards, A-Train and Henry didn't waste anytime, and began to attack there opponents, not even giving them a chance to get up from the mat.

Over: 68. Crowd: 72. Match: 80. 3 stars

Backstage we see a very happy Eric Bischoff sitting in his office. The camera zooms in as the crowd boo loudly.

Bischoff: I liked that match, and I feel that A-Train and Mark Henry are ready to be rid of Sunday Night HeAT, and put on a real television show. So, what I am proposing, is that in two weeks time on Raw, they get what they want, a shot at the World Tag Team Champions, Rhyno and Tajiri. It will be a non-title match, but it will be interesting to see if I was correct. Or if I was correct. Goodnight ladies and gentlemen.

The camera zooms out and the crowd boo ludly. However, we have a match made for a future edition of Raw already! We then go to our first commercial break of the evening. (79)

Eric Bischoff lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Johnny Nitro vs. Matt Thunder

When we return we are in the middle of the action and Thunder has just floored Nitro with a HUGE dropkick and the crowd are going wild. Lots of nice wrestling manouevres from both men, including a nice Standing Shooting Star Press from Nitro, which had the crowd on there feet. Nitro grabbed something from ringside and put it in his pants. Thunder then went for a powerbomb, but Nitro put whatever item he had in his pants in his hands and Nitro went up, punched Thunder right in the face and then landed on top in the pinning position, grabbing the tights and stealing the win. As he was heading up the ramp he revealed the mystery item- a metal chain. Nitro has stolen a victory from Thunder.

Over: 66. Crowd: 62. Match: 87. 3 1/4 stars

We cut to the announce desk where Coach has been joined by Ivory, as Al Snow is preparing for his match later on tonight.

Coach: Hey Ivory. You look great, just days away from SummerSlam.

Ivory: The Women's title has slipped away from me, for now. But never again. If Trish is watching, she is a very lucky girl, but one day in the near future, I shall become the Women's champion again!

Coach: Trish be warned. Anyway folks, next we have some footage to show you of what happened earlier today.

We see all five members of Evolution (Orton still with a mask) walking in the parking lot with Triple H leading. They stop by a production truck and then Triple H walks in, and then a few seconds later he walks out and nods.

Triple H: It's done Nick. All you have to do, is do your part.

Dinsmore: See you later guys. Do you need me to get a taxi?

Triple H raises his eyebrow at Dinsmore and then smiles.

Triple H: Me take a taxi. I haven't done that since I was married to Stephanie McMahon. Nowadays we always travel in style. Naitch over here has allowed use of his private helicopter. See ya.

Triple H begins to walk off, but then walks back towards Nick, and back onto camera.

Triple H: And don't forget to say hello to Steven Richards for me. Now, I must leave this dump before a catch a disease or something. HeAT's not good for the throat I heard.

Triple H walks off and joins the rest of Evolution who begin to walk off again, lead by Triple H.

Dinsmore: See ya buddy. Steven Richards- here I come.

We then see Batista, Flair, a masked Orton and then finally Triple H enter the private helicopter, and then cut back to the ring. (93)

Nick Dinsmore vs. Steven Richards

Another good match on tonight's show. Dinsmore got HUGE heel heat from the Texas crowd, and loved every minute of it as he walked down the ramp and ripped posters up, and stuck a finger up at the fans. Richards on the other hand, fresh off a victory over Dinsmore (then Eugene) last week laughed as he made his way to the ring. Some good manouevres by Dinsmore, who was more mat based this week, and only went up the top rope once, and that was to miss a dropkick. Dinsmore didn't like this and in front of the referee intentionally got himself disqualified by hitting Richards right over the head with a steel chair. Dinsmore made it clear that he didn't want to be here, and tried to exit the ring. However Richards got a little bit of revenge and floored Dinsmore with a sickening shot to the skull. Richards celebrated his second consecutive victory over Dinsmore in the middle of the ring after a great match.

Over: 66. Crowd: 70. Match: 78. 3 stars

Nick Dinsmore gained 1 point of overness from this match. Steven Richards gained 1 point of overness from this match.

A video is then shown hyping Maven's career so far. It shows Maven's talent in Tough Enough, leading to him being picked to win it. It then shows how Maven eliminated the Undertaker from the Royal Rumble back in 2002, and then Maven winning the Hardcore title from the Deadman. We then see several dropkicks from Maven, and him almost winning the Undisputed championship from Chris Jericho, the Intercontinental championship from William Regal and much more. We then go to our final commercial break, as the main event is next. (80)

#1 Contender for the WWE European Championship

Al Snow vs. Maven

What a main event we were treated to tonight. Maven was fresh out there and we saw several new manouevres from the first-ever Tough Enough champion. These moves included a nice powerbomb as well as a nice Death Valley Driver. Snow was fast paced out there, and managed to get Maven down to the mat, and control the match with several submission holds. Maven fought out, and in the end Maven got the win after Al Snow went for the Snowplough. Maven would go round the back and then spin Snow right into that Halo DDT of his to pick up the victory as the crowd went wild. However, the current champion, H.B. Cade didn't like this and made his prescence felt, low blowing his challenger and flooring him with the European title belt, just one week away from there title match. Cade stood over Maven, posing with Stacy and the belt as HeAT came to an end.

Over: 88. Crowd: 77. Match: 100. 4 1/2 stars

Quick Match Results:

Test def. Rob Conway

A-Train & Mark Henry def. Justice League

Johnny Nitro def. Matt Thunder

Steven Richards def. Nick Dinsmore by DQ

Maven def. Al Snow

Overall Rating: 71

Television Rating: 5.27

Attendance Level: 8,028

Ticket Sales: $321,120

user posted image

Raw Preview 30/08/2004

San Antonio, TX

Tonight is the last Raw show of the summer, and what a summer it has been so far. We have seen the returns of several Raw superstars, including Test, Mark Henry and Shawn Michaels.

However, the biggest return by far is The Rock. It has been over two years since The Rock has been in a full time wrestling roll, and tonight we shall see the return of The Rock and Sock Connection. Yep that's right folks, The Rock will team up with Intercontinental champion, Mick Foley to take on Randy Orton and Triple H. That will certaintly be a match that we won't want to miss.

Also tonight, Eric Bischoff shall announce who the number one contender for the World Heavyweight championship shall be. Various names have been thrown around all week. Could it be Edge, Jericho, Benoit, Kane or even former champion, Matt Hardy. Watch Raw this week to find out.

Another match that we are all eagerly awaiting to see is an encounter between Shawn Michaels and Garrison Cade. The two shall be on opposite teams as Shawn Michaels will team with Shelton Benjamin against Garrison Cade and a team mate of his choice. Who will Cade's partner be? Well, Cade has done several auditions nationwide, and will pick his partner tonight.

Also, Trish Stratus has been forced to battle Mark Henry tonight, just seven days after from that Cage match with Tomko.

Raw is set to be off the hook, and it just got hotter. As next week in Madison Square Garden, the Raw $250,000 Diva Search shall come to an end, and the winner shall be picked LIVE. More information is set to be released this week on Raw, only on Spike TV.

Confirmed Matches:

The Rock N Sock Connection vs. Randy Orton & Triple H

Shawn Michaels & Shelton Benjamin vs. H.B. Cade & ???

Mark Henry vs. Trish Stratus

PLUS...

- Eric Bischoff announces the new #1 contender for the World Heavyweight championship at Unforgiven.

- More information on the Raw $250,000 Diva Search.

user posted image

Raw Results 30/08/2004

San Antonio, TX

The opening video plays on the titantron, and then the pyro's go off, louder than ever before as we start Raw in Shawn Michaels' hometown, San Antonio. We get several shots of fans wearing HBK t-shirts and sporting HBK posters. We cut to the announce desk and are joined by our hosts, JR and King as the crowd continue cheering.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to present Raw tonight.

King: I can't wait. We have one hell of a card lined up for you. Have you seen the main event?

JR: What a match. The Rock will team with his long time friend, Mick Foley to take on Randy Orton and Triple H tonight. But first the World Strongest Man, Mark Henry will take on Trish, and this just isn't fair ladies and gentlemen.

We cut to the back where we see Trish talking to Christian. She is still looking rough from last week.

Trish: Thanks for coming out there last week. And it's a shame that you can't wrestle, because, well.... I am really scared about going out there tonight. Especially after last week.

Christian: Don't worry Trish, I'll be there for you.

Trish gets closer to Christian and then puts her hand on his hips and leans in closer to his face.

Trish: If you give me what I want tonight, I might give you what you want tonight.

Trish walks away and Christian just smiles at the camera and then walks off in the opposite direction.

Mark Henry vs. Trish Stratus

The match never really got started as Henry was trying to scare Trish at the beginning. After the bell had rang, Trish tried to go up to the top rope, but Henry pulled her down to the mat, and let her kick out of the pin. Henry then had Trish lifted for a powerslam, but down came Christian. Christian threw left and rights at the Worlds Strongest Man, getting Trish disqualified. Christian had Henry set up for the Unprettier, but Tyson Tomko came into the ring and grabbed Trish by the throat, and this distracted Christian and allowed Henry to nail that vicious Worlds Strongest Slam on Christian. Tomko then forced Trish to kiss him and then knocked her down with a HUGE clothesline. Tomko and Henry left the ring, happy men with both Christian and Trish knocked out.

Over: 80. Crowd: 85. Match: 75. 3 stars

We then cut to the back where we see H.B. Cade standing with Stacy Keibler in front of a white screen. The pair look excited as Cade begins to speak, as the crowd begin to boo.

H.B. Cade: Well, last week the fraud, Shawn Michaels had the audacity to challenge me to a match. Well, I have settled halfway, and have agreed to this tag match against the man that I defeated last week, Shelton Benjamin. Quite frankly, I am undefeated here on Raw, and I will not allow you to end that streak, just like you ended everything else. Shawn, if you want me in the ring, I want you to think long and hard as to what your accepting. You are accepting a match against one of the all time greats, you are acceptng a grade-A ass whooping from the Heartbreak Cade, the best damn wrestler ever. So, Shawn, what do you say, me versus you in a match at Unforgiven, to finally settle our differences- that you suck, and I am the real Heartbreak Cade.

Stacy whispers something into Cade's ear, and Cade just smiles and then continues to speak.

H.B. Cade: But enough about that. Onto who my tag team partner will be tonight. Because I have been searching all week long for a partner who can do me proud out there in the ring. And tonight, it is my-

Cade looks over at Stacy, and winks at her.

H.B. Cade: Sorry, it is OUR pleasure to introduce to you the newest Heartbreaker, Carlos Colon!

The white screen goes up and then Carlos Colon walks through the curtain and then stands right next to Cade and Stacy and starts dancing.

H.B. Cade: You see, Carlos here is sick and tired of people like Shawn Michaels ruling the roost, and tonight he promises to do what he does best, and kick some ass! Now, ladies and gentlemen, let's make our way to the ring in this ass of a town.

Cade, Colon and Stacy then leave the room as we go to our first commercial break of the evening with H.B. Cade in action, next! (89)

Carlos Colon & H.B. Cade vs. Shawn Michaels & Shelton Benjamin

When we return Cade and Colon are making there way to the ring, and the crowd are booing Cade, but going wild for HBK who is strutting his stuff in the ring. Colon and Benjamin start things off, and Colon looked just as impressive as he did two weeks ago against Randy Orton. Colon was flying all around the ring and hit a perfect dropkick on Benjamin. However, HBK then came into the ring and got his say and floored Colon with a dropkick of his own. HBK picked up the pace as he went for the Sweet Chin Music. However, Cade would tag himself in and strut his stuff right in front of the creator, Shawn Michaels. Cade and HBK didn't stay in the ring for that long, as a jealous Cade would low blow HBK and get himself disqualified. After the match, things weren't over as HBK and Shelton took Cade and Colon to school and an all out brawl started in the ring and referees and EMT's had to try and seperate the fight. This issue certaintly isn't over ladies and gentlemen.

Over: 82. Crowd: 81. Match: 84. 3 1/4 stars

We then cut to the back where more referees, EMT's, wrestlers and medical staff are running around as the camera tries desperatley to keep up. We see an arriving Matt Hardy being attacked by Kane who is enjoying every second of it. Kane ended the assualt with a chokeslam right on the concrete. An eager Todd Grisham was waiting for Kane with a microphone and many questions to ask the Big Red Monster, as the crowd booed.

Todd: What the hell was that for?

Kane: That was personal. But in the mean time, I want a shot at the World Heavyweight championship, and I'm going to speak to Bischoff, NOW!

Bischoff (off camera): Well, you won't have to wait very long.

Kane turns around and we see Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff standing next to an angry looking A-Train.

Bischoff: Hi Kane. I have a problem.

Kane: What kind of problem?

Bischoff: Superstar problems. You see, I promised A-Train a match tonight against Edge and William Regal, but he doesn't have a tag team partner. And so, I was wondering if you could help out.

Kane: And if I help you, I get the title shot?

Bischoff: Well.... it's not quite like that. If you help me AND you win your match tonight, then you'll recieve a shot at the World Heavyweight championship.

Kane just smiles evilly, like he always does and then laughs even eviller as the crowd boo.

Kane: Consider it done.

Kane smiles and then Bischoff walks away, we have another match set. (87)

A-Train & Kane vs. Edge & William Regal

A short little tag team match here, that saw Kane try to squash another opponent. This was also the return to the ring of William Regal, and a very good one. Regal and Kane took it to the next level as far as brawling goes, and Kane did an amazing clothesline on Regal. However that all changed the moment that Edge made his way into the ring as it was all highflying action, and no less. Edge, angered by his loss to Kane a few weeks ago on Raw was all out for revenge. But, it was also A-Train that he had to deal with, and A-Train almost proved to be too much. After a Derailer by A-Train, it wasn't looking too good for Edge, as A-Train tagged in Kane. However, out of nowhere, Edge planted Kane right on his head with the Edgeocutution and got the win, shattering Kane's dreams of a title shot. Afterwards A-Train and Kane just stood in the middle of the ring, surprised about the result as a very happy Edge and a returning William Regal celebrated with the fans and made there way slowly backstage through the crowd.

Over: 82. Crowd: 83. Match: 81. 3 1/4 stars

We then go to another commercial break, with the crowd still going wild here in San Antonio, Texas.

When we return Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff's music hits the arena, but then it suddenly stops and Vince McMahon's music hits the arena, and the crowd go wild as the chairman of the company makes his way down to the ring, strutting his stuff. Vince climbs into the ring and then he grabs a microphone from the crowd, and begins to speak.

Vince: Well, it's been a long time, hasn't it. But, I understand that I am here to announce the new number one contender for the World Heavyweight championship at Unforgiven. Now, there are many names that have automatically been put into the hat. These include former champions Shawn Michaels (HUGE pop), Matt Hardy (pop), Chris Benoit (pop) and Kane (boos). The hat had impressive superstars in the past six months such as Shelton Benjamin (pop), Nick Dinsmore (boos), Christian (pop) and H.B. Cade (boos). The hat also included former Intercontinental champion, Randy Orton (boos) as well as The People's Champion, The Rock (HUGE pop). However, the new number one contender shall not be any of those names. As, on September 26th 2004, Triple H will defend his World Heavyweight championship against .................Chris Jericho (HUGE pop)! But that isn't all, no, no. Tonight, in that very ring, Chris Jericho shall battle the Nature Boy, Ric Flair (wooooos). And oops, that match is NEXT! Goodnight ladies and gentlemen, and thank you very much for your time!

Vince exits the ring, happy with himself and then we see a promo video hyping WWE live events in your area before going back to the ring for the next match. (95)

Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair

Another impressive match from these two, despite Flair's age. A nice lengthy contest that could have gone on forever. Flair, feeling the hype of last weeks match, he attempted the elbow drop again, but got thrown off immediatley by Chris Jericho. Jericho showed why he deserves to be the number one contender by countering the Figure Four, and then locking Flair into the Walls of Jericho. Flair used all of his old tricks, and repeated a technique that he used against Jericho in the last match that they had and tried to fake an injury. However, all Flair got was a kick in the face followed by a LionSault, which Flair just managed to kick out of. However, as usual Flair would have that big animal Batista at his assistance, and the animal came down. However, Flair's plan backfired as Jericho saw Batista and dropkicked him off the apron. Jericho nailed a second LionSault on Flair and got the pin, as Batista struggled to get up on the outside. Afterwards, Evolution got a further taste of Chris Jericho, as Jericho beat both Batista and Ric Flair down, and lef the ring with a HUGE smile on his face.

Over: 92. Crowd: 100. Match: 82. 3 1/2 stars

We then cut to the back where we see The Rock standing by with Mick Foley, getting ready for tonight's match.

Mick Foley: It feels so good to be here in San Antonio (HUGE cheap pop) as the Intercontinental champion. And I can't wait to get my hands on that brace-faced Randy Orton.

The Rock: But that isn't the most important thing. Because The Rock hasn't said what he has wanted to say for the past week since we've been here in San Antonio, Texas. And that is this. FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO SAN ANTONIO!

The crowd go wild as The Rock laughs.

Rock: And tonight the fans are going to watch the return of the greatest tag team ever, The Rock-

Foley: - and Sock-

Rock: - Connection! (HUGE pop) If you thought that Foley knocked some teeth out of Randy Orton's mouth two weeks ago, you won't wanna see the beating that Mick Foley and The Rock give Orton and that popcorn fart Triple H tonight. How's oyu rlips Randy..... because there about to be slapped right off that sick face of yours, bitch!

Foley: See, you don't like it when everybody is laughing at you, do you? And tonight, I want everyone to laugh at Orton as Mick Foley will rip the mask off of Randy Orton and reveal the braces-wearing, two teeth missing, demented freak, lost the Intercontinental title to Mick Foley, the Hardcore Legend who promises to beat Randy Orton again tonight here in his favourite town in America, San Antonio, Texas (cheap pop), Mick Foley!

The crowd cheer and Mick looks over at The Rock for some encouragement, but The Rock has his head in his hands.

Rock: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Only The Rock does the insult list. Nobody but The Rock. And here's how it goes Mick, just for the record. Tonight, Randy Orton and Triple H you are going to get your ass beaten by the jabroni-beatin', pie eatin', trailer blazin', Hardcore slammin', peoples champions, The Rock-

Foley: -and Sock-

Rock: -Connection. That, is how it goes Mick Foley. IFFFF YA SMELLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK-

Crowd: IS COOKIN'!

Rock: Is cookin'!

The Rock walks off, and then Mick follows him as the pair have a match next against Evolution! (100)

The Rock N Sock Connection vs. Evolution (Randy Orton & Triple H)

The match officially got underway after Triple H knocked both The Rock and Mick Foley down with that deadly sledgehammer before the match even began. Orton was still wearing that mask, to hide his disfigured face, but every now and then Foley would try to tear it off. For many fans, this was the first time that they had seen both The Rock and Triple H in the same ring for over two years, and they did a great job, as usual. The Rock laid the Smackdown on The Game and soon began taunting, signalling for the Rock Bottom. However, Orton got back in the ring and nailed a deadly RKO on The Rock, turning things back in Evolutions favour. However, Evolution couldn't keep the match clean, as Ric Flair and Nick Dinsmore made there way to the ring as the crowd booed. Flair grabbed the World Heavyweight title from ringside and got in the ring, looking to hit The Rock, but The Rock ducked and Flair hit Orton who was conviniently directly behind The Rock. Foley locked Flair in the Handible Claw and The Rock nailed Orton with The Rock Bottom and got the pin easily. Afterwards an all out brawl went out in the ring as the four members of Evolution were brutally beating down on The Rock N Sock Connection, as the crowd booed. However, soon things stopped when Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho made there way down the ramp as the fans went wild. The number one contender, and the former World Heavyweight champion cleared the ring of Evolution and stared them down as Raw came to an end.

Over: 93. Crowd: 97. Match: 86. 4 stars

Quick Match Results:

Mark Henry def. Trish Stratus

Shawn Michaels & Shelton Benjamin def. Carlos Colon & H.B. Cade (DQ)

Edge & William Regal def. A-Train & Kane

Chris Jericho def. Ric Flair

The Rock N Sock Connection def. Evolution (Orton & Triple H)

Biggest Pops:

1. The Rock

2= Mick Foley

2= Shawn Michaels

3= Chris Jericho

3= Chris Benoit

5. Edge

Most Heat:

1. Triple H

2. Kane

3. Randy Orton

4. H.B. Cade

5. Nick Dinsmore

Overall Rating: 88

Television Rating: 6.11

Attendance: 9,027

Ticket Sales: $361,080

By the way, there won't be any news updates this month, apart from a roster and title history update, which is coming in a minute or so. You see, I forgot that when you start a new game with the WWE, the development territory isn't open, and so I have just opened it. Hope you enjoyed August, but September is going to be even better.

Source headlines.wwe.com:

UPDATED ROSTER 01/09/2004

August saw a couple of debuts from new superstars that have been in the WWE's development territory. Carlos Colon debuted and had an awesome match with then Intercontinental champion, Randy Orton, but by the end of the month he was teaming with H.B. Cade to battle Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin. Another impressive debut was the debut of Matt Thunder (AKA Matt Cappotelli) at SummerSlam. He successfully defeated Al Snow and Tough Enough co-champion, Johnny Nitro and almost managed to defeat Nitro in a singles match on HeAT a few weeks ago.

August also saw the return to the ring of many superstars. These included The Rock, Shawn Michaeks, Test, Mark Henry and Mick Foley. We also saw the return to WWE television of Christian to aid his good friend Trish fight the battle against that monster, Tyson Tomko.

But, at the moment the current Raw roster looks like this:

Al Snow

A-Train

Batista

Carlos Colon

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Christian (Non-wrestler)

Christopher Nowinski

Chuck Palumbo

Edge

Eric Bischoff (Non-wrestler)

Gail Kim

Garrison Cade

Ivory

Jazz

Johnny Nitro

Kane

Lita (Non-wrestler)

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

Matt Thunder

Maven

Mick Foley

Molly Holly

Mr. McMahon (Non-wrestler)

Nick Dinsmore

Nidia

Randy Orton

Rhyno

Ric Flair

Rob Conway

Rosey

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

Stacy Keibler

Steven Richards

Sylvain Grenier

Tajiri

Test

The Hurricane

The Rock

Triple H

Trish Stratus

Tyson Tomko

Val Venis

Victoria

William Regal

We regret to inform you that the following two Raw superstars are not in action at the moment because of the following reasons:

Christopher Nowinski- We are not sure whether or not Christopher shall return to the ring ever again, as mentioned last month. But as soon as he can, then he shall be back on your TV screens. However, you will see more of Nowinski in the near future, we can promise you that.

Val Venis- In August the WWE were trying to negotiate a new contract with Val, and we have managed to extend the contract for a further six months. However, Val is not in action at the moment as he tore his quadriceps muscle in his knee and shall spend 6-8 months out of the ring.

TITLE HISTORIES

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

1. Triple H (9) d. Chris Benoit (Vengeance 25/7/04- SummerSlam 15/8/04, 21 Days)

2. Matt Hardy d. Triple H (SummerSlam 15/8/04- Raw 16/8/04, 1 Day)

3. Triple H (10) d. Matt Hardy (Raw 16/8/04- Present)

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

1. Randy Orton (Armageddon 14/12/03- Raw 16/8/04, 248 Days)4

2. Mick Foley (Raw 16/8/04- Present)

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

1. La Resistance (Grenier (2) & Conway) (Raw 31/5/04- SummerSlam 15/8/04, 76 Days)

2. Rhyno & Tajiri (SummerSlam 15/8/04- Present)

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

1. Garrison Cade d. Steven Richards to win the vacant title (HeAT 8/8/04- Present)

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

1. Trish Stratus (5) d. Lita, Victoria and Gail Kim in a Four Way (Bad Blood 12/6/04- Vengeance 25/7/04, 43 Days)

2. Tyson Tomko d. Victoria in a Handicap Match (Vengeance 25/7/04- Raw 16/8/04, 22 Days)

3. Trish Stratus (6) d. Tyson Tomko (Raw 16/8/04- Present)

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Preview 05/09/2004

Toronto, ONT

Tonight we have two HUGE matches taking place. The first one is for the HeAT exclusive championship, the European title. Maven won the rights to face Garrison Cade in a match, and that match will take place tonight, and shall be our main event. Will Maven be able to win his first singles title here on Raw? Or will Cade continue his undefeated streak right through HeAT?

Also, tomorrow night on Raw, Rhyno and Tajiri will defend there tag team titles against A-Train and Mark Henry. But tonight all four men shall be in singles action as Rhyno shall face A-Train and Mark Henry shall battle Tajiri. Will the challengers be able to shock the champions, with impressive victories tonight? Watch HeAT to find out.

And, in other action Test shall be in action facing Tyson Tomko. Tomko has been furious since losign the beautiful Trish to Christian, and has been taking that anger out in the ring. What will the outcome of this match be, one has got to wonder.

So, don't miss HeAT this Sunday night on Spike TV with the greatest announcers on Earth (what they think), Al Snow and The Coach.

Confirmed Matches:

Maven challenges Garrison Cade for the European championship

A-Train vs. Rhyno

Mark Henry vs. Tajiri

Test vs. Tyson Tomko

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Results 05/09/2004

Toronto, ONT

The pyro's go off and then we are LIVE from Toronto, Canada for Sunday Night HeAT. We cut to the announce desk where we are joined by our hosts, Al Snow and The Coach.

Coach: Tonight the WWE European title is on the line.

Snow: Don't talk about that around me. I am not happy. It should have been me, not Maven.

Coach: Well anyways folks, tonight Maven will battle Garrison Cade for the European championship, and that is our main event. But now, that monster, Tyson Tomko is in action.

Snow: Going against another big monster, Test.

Coach: And this is his hometown I believe.

Snow: Yeah, Test lives just down the road from here, if I am correct- which I always am.

Coach: Let's just get to the match folks.

Test vs. Tyson Tomko

Test got a decent reaction from his hometown crowd, and they were behind him for the entire match. Standard match from these two, though they went very well together, and pulled off some amazing manouevres. However, Tomko would continue his winning streak and counter the Test Drive right into a HUGE powerbomb on Test and pick up the win, much to the dislike of the Canadian fans. Afterwards, to add insult to injury, Tomko beat down on Test. Perhaps sending a message to Christian and Trish.

Over: 77. Crowd: 65. Match: 90. 3 1/2 stars

Test lost 1 point of overness from this match. Tyson Tomko gained 2 points of overness from this match.

We then cut to the back where we join La Resistance, who look angry.

Conway: I am confused with this country. I mean, one month ago we were the World Tag Team champions, and we were in matches all the time. But since losing our tag team titles, we haven't had a match. But that is all going to change tonight, because Sylvain Grenier is going to take out that punk Chuck Palumbo. Now go and put La Resistance back on the map as a credible tag team. And after that, we are coming straight for the World Tag Team belts.

Conway pats Grenier on the back and then Grenier walks off, making his way to the ring for his match. (74)

Chuck Palumbo vs. Sylvan Grenier

An interesting little encounter between these two. Palumbo hasn't really been in action since joining the Raw side, but he didn't look like he missed a day, and was pulling out some awesome manouevres on the French-Canadian, who spent his time getting booed by the Canadian fans. After Palumbo hit the Jungle Kick, Conway made sure that La Resistance didn't lose as he distracted the referee while Grenier hit Palumbo with the French flag, and got the cheap pin moments later. Afterwards the two Frenchmen just hit Palumbo over the head with the flag again and made there way to the back, happy with there victory.

Over: 74. Crowd: 72. Match: 77. 3 stars

We go to our first commercial break, with the Japanese Buzzsaw making his way to the ring.

Mark Henry vs. Tajiri

When we return, we are deep in the action of the match, as Tajiri is hitting kicks left, right and center on Henry. However, it was all over before it really got started and Henry won after the Worlds Strongest Slam. After the match Henry got a steel chair and busted the Japanese Buzzsaw over the head with it.

Over: 83. Crowd: 74. Match: 92. 4 stars

We see EMT's carrying Tajiri to the back and he passes his tag team partner Rhyno, who just looks even angrier, as he makes his way to the ring for his match against A-Train.

A-Train vs. Rhyno

Angered by what had happened to his partner moments before, Rhyno and A-Train brawled around the ring before the match even began. Rhyno would Gore A-Train right through the barrier, and almost got a fall. When the match got int he ring, A-Train was back on top form, and got his foot on the bottom rope after Rhyno nailed another Gore (this time in the ring). Moments later it was all over, as A-Train countered a suplex right into the Train Wreck and got the pin. A-Train did the same as his partner had done moments before and beat Rhyno down with a steel chair. The challengers have the advantage, just 24 hours before the title match on Raw tomorrow night.

Over: 72. Crowd: 69. Match: 77. 2 3/4 stars

We then cut to the back where we see Chris Jericho talking to several superstars, including The Hurricane, Rosey, Christian and Edge. However, the conversation stops and everyone runs away as Evolution, lead by The Game approach Jericho. Orton slaps Jericho round the face, and then all four members of Evolution (minus HHH) attack Jericho, beating him brutally down to the ground, with Triple H just laughing insanely. (99)

Chris Jericho gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

We cut to H.B. Cade's locker room, where he is with Stacy and Carlos Colon, ready for his European title defence, next.

Stacy: So, tonight, we are going to see the greatest wrestler alive today defeat that Tough Enough reject, Maven. But that isn't the only gold that I want my clients to have, no, no. Because I am currently in negotiations with Eric Bischoff to get you two lined up for a tag team title shot somewhere down the line.

Colon: You know, it feels great working with you. And last week the Heartbreak Kid got lucky, and that will never happen again, I can assure you. Tonight, I have your back Cade.

H.B. Cade: Don't worry about me. I have beaten people like Shelton Benjamin, and last week I would have defeated Shawn Michaels, but I just didn't have the time to concentrate on that wannabe.

Stacy: I know, he isn't even in your league.

Colon: Hell, he isn't even in MY league.

Stacy: So, after your match tonight, I'll give you a warm up for tomorrow night.

Colon: Now that's a match that you don't want to miss!

Stacy, Cade and Colon then leave the locker room, as the main event is after the commercials! (85)

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Garrison Cade © w/Carlos Colon & Stacy Keibler vs. Maven w/ Matt Thunder

By far the best match that HeAT has ever produced, and the best match that these two have ever (and may ever) have in there careers. Thunder accompanied Maven, as he didn't want Cade to try and cheat his way to another victory, and Thunder ensured that Colon and Stacy didn't get involved. A lot of high spots in this match, including a superplex that Maven countered at the last minute and turned it into an impressive DDT. You had to see it to believe it folks. Moments after that Cade had Maven set up for the Elbow drop, but Maven got his knees up, and then Maven taunted Cade and went for the Sweet Ass Music. On the outside chaos was forming as Thunder sent Colon into the crowd, and Stacy made a run for it. Meanwhile in the ring, the referee had just been knocked down after Maven ducked the Sweet Ass Music. With no referee, and nobody by ringside for Cade down came the Heartbreak Kid and floored the champion with a HUGE Sweet Chin Music as the Canadian crowd gave him a mixed reaction. Maven covered Cade, got the three and celebrated his victory with Matt Thunder and Shawn Michaels as Cade went crazy in the ring, cursing at HBK as he walked up the ramp as HeAT came to a closure.

Over: 90. Crowd: 82. Match: 100. 4 1/2 stars

The European title has gained in image.

Quick Match Results:

Tyson Tomko def. Test

Sylvain Grenier def. Chuck Palumbo

Mark Henry def. Tajiri

A-Train def. Rhyno

Maven def. Garrison Cade to win the European championship

Overall Rating: 80

Television Rating: 5.92

Attendance: 9,045

Ticket Sales: $361,800

Source raw.wwe.com:

user posted image

Raw Preview 06/09/2004

Madison Square Garden, NY

Tonight's Raw shall be jam-packed with action as we are just miles down the road from Mick Foley's home, and tonight we shall see Foley in singles action as he shall go one on one with the Nature Boy, Ric Flair in a non-title match. However, if Flair can pull off a victory he could be a top contender for the title in the near future.

Also, with Unforgiven just around the corner, Eric Bischoff has promised some HUGE announcements regarding the event. Will we see a tag team title match made? Or perhaps a match for the Women's championship?

Speaking of women, tonight is where the 2004 Raw $250,000 Diva Search comes to an end, and we shall reveal who the winner is, LIVE on Raw tonight. We are down to just three finalists, and tonight we reveal who the winner is. Will she be involved in the Women's title match at Unforgiven? Only this weeks Raw will have the answers.

Also, in tag team action A-Train and Mark Henry will challenge Rhyno and Tajiri. After two impressive victories last night on HeAT can they continue there luck into The Garden tonight.

And last but not least, the hottest rivalry on Raw shall continue as Carlos Colon shall battle Shelton Benjamin with Garrison Cade and Shawn Michaels by their partners corners. What shall we learn about this feud?

And finally, Chris Jericho has been forced into action tonight, as he shall go against the team of Triple H and Nick Dinsmore. Jericho managed to defeat Ric Flair last week on Raw, but can he defy the odds and defeat BOTH The Game and Dinsmore?

All this and much, much more on Raw tomorrow night with your hosts Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Confirmed Matches:

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair in a non-title match

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H & Nick Dinsmore in a Handicap Match

A-Train & Mark Henry vs. Rhyno & Tajiri for the World Tag Team Championships

Carlos Colon vs. Shelton Benjamin

PLUS...

- The 2004 Raw $250,000 Diva Search shall come to an end, LIVE on Raw in The Garden!

user posted image

Raw Results 06/09/2004

Madison Square Garden, NY

The opening pyro's go off as usual, but we don't go to the announce table as A-Train and Mark Henry are on there way down to the ring as the crowd boo as loud as they can. They climb into the ring and then A-Train grabs a microphone from Lillian Garcia and then the monster begins to speak.

A-Train: Last night on HeAT, Mark and myself made a statement, and that is that we are the best damn tag team that this company has ever seen- period. And tonight, you are going to witness us win the World Tag Team titles. So get out here Rhyno and Tajiri. It's ass kicking time!

A-Train drops the microphone and then Rhyno and Tajiri- the champions- make their way down to the ring. Leading us into...

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Rhyno & Tajiri © vs. A-Train & Mark Henry

Another great title match from the champions. Tajiri had to change his game plan, as he's martial arts kicks didn't have too much effect on A-Train at first, but soon enough they did and at one point Tajiri nailed A-Train with nine consecutive kicks, and knocked the big man off his feet. La Resistance- like they said last night- made their way down to the ring and after Tajiri hit the green mist on A-Train, got in the ring to try and get some of the tag team champions. However, their plan backfired as Tajiri hit Grenier with some more mist (this time red mist) and then Rhyno nailed the Gore on A-Train and got the three count.

Over: 81. Crowd: 76. Match: 87. 3 1/2 stars

The World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

After the match had finished La Resistance and the challengers were beating down on the champions. But then down came Edge to try and even the numbers. After nailing a spear on A-Train he was knocked down himself with the Worlds Strongest Slam by, well, the Worlds Strongest Man. The challengers still had the advantage, until Christian made his way down to the ring and helped his brother, Edge out. Soon enough Edge and Christian were clearing house and for the first time in three years were working as a team flooring Mark Henry with a HUGE double suplex and then knocking Conway out of the ring with a double dropkick. The two celebrated in the ring, but it was cut short as Eric Bischoff made his way out onto the stage to an ocean of boos from this New York crowd.

Bischoff: I am sick and tired of this. Christian, you said two weeks ago that you weren't medically cleared to wrestle until September 25th. Well, you are going to be wrestling on September 26th god dammit. Because on September 26th at Unforgiven, we shall see a good old Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match. It will be Rhyno & Tajiri defending their titles against La Resistance, A-Train & Mark Henry and for the first time in over three years, Edge & Christian! I just hope that you can survive after that match! But, I tell you what I am going to do in two weeks time, Edge you have a match against Triple H. And that match shall be a Steel Cage Match. But I'm not that heartless. Because the only way you can win is by trying to escape the cage. Meanwhile Triple H can win by pinfall or submission in the ring. Oh yeah, the match will be for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Edge looks shocked, and he doesn't really know what to think as Bischoff's music hit the arena and then he leaves the ring.

We then cut to the back where we see Kane and his wife, Lita sitting in their locker room talking. We don't get to hear what they are saying, but it looks serious. The two leave the locker room, as Kane is in action, next! (84)

Chuck Palumbo vs. Kane w/ Lita

This match should have been a squash, as Palumbo was still bruised from his assualt last night on HeAT. However, Kane wouldn't let the referee count the pin, as he wanted to send a message to Matt Hardy. He lifted Palumbo up high and just smiled as Lita watched on from the outside. However, down came matt Hardy, armed with a steel chair and floored the Big Red Monster. Matt then wouldn't stop beating down on Kane. A pregnant Lita then got in the ring and tried to distract Matt, and she did. She managed to distract him long enough for Kane to get back up and nail a deadly tombstone piledriver onto the steel chair as referee's and EMT's ran down to Matt's aid.

Over: 78. Crowd: 80. Match: 74. 2 3/4 stars

Afterwards Kane grabbed a microphone and began to speak as the crowd booed.

Kane: If you thought that this was bad, you don't want to know what's going to happen at Unforgiven. Because, there won't be nowhere for you to run, or for you to hide. As we shall battle in the most brutal match that I can think of........ This shall all be settled finally in Hell.............. In.............. A Cell!

Kane dropped the microphone and then laughed evilly as he and Lita made there way to the back. Another HUGE match has been made for the Unforgiven card.

We then go to our first commercial break of the evening with Shelton Benjamin in action, next.

Carlos Colon w/ Garrison Cade & Stacy Keibler vs. Shelton Benjamin w/ Shawn Michaels

An angered, titleless Cade was pissed off throughout the entirety of this match up, and was angry about being just across the ring from his enemy, Shawn Michaels who stood proud supporting Shelton Benjamin. Colon has improved leaps and bounds in the ring since his debut against Orton a few weeks ago. Benjamin was good out there, but in the end it was a distraction by Cade which allowed Colon to pick up the cheap win after a dodgy roll up.

Over: 74. Crowd: 73. Match: 75. 2 3/4 stars

Carlos Colon gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Afterwards Cade and Colon started celebrating, but HBK came into the ring and got in H.B. Cade's face. Stacy gave Cade a microphone and then he began to talk.

H.B. Cade: You know Shawn. You've got guts to challenge me to a match. But I never gave you an answer, and so here it is. I accept your challenge to a match at Unforgiven. But, it won't really be a match as it will simply be me proving my point once and for all, that I am the best wrestler in the Raw locker room, and that I, H.B. Cade am the real Heartbreak Kid.

Shawn grabs a microphone and then gets right in Cade's face as the crowd go wild.

HBK: You know, I am beyond caring about what you say. Because at the end of the day, I have heard it all before. Each and every single superstar in this company has said at one point or another in their career that they dream of one day becoming the Heartbreak Kid. But your a little different, because you actually live out that fantasy. You dress like the Heartbreak Kid, you try to wrestle like the Heartbreak Kid. But at the end of the day, you will never have that same desire, that same amount of passion and will to win that I have at the moment. I may have lost to Triple H, but at the end of the day, I have won the battle. I have overcame all the odds. From a career-threatening back injury, to defying the odds in several Hell in A Cell Matches and Hardcore Matches. I have faced everybody that there is to face, and somewhere down the line, I have defeated them all. Your young, your naive. But at Unforgiven, I can promise you this. I will do my all out best, and if I don't win, then it is because you were the better man on that occasion. So, I am offering you my hand to a good match.

HBK extends his hand and then the crowd boo as they are shocked at what Shawn Michaels is about to do. Cade shakes his hand, and then the crowd boo even louder. Shawn raises Cade's hand, but then he turns him right round and smacks him under the chin with the Sweet Chin Music as the crowd go wild. Shawn and Shelton leave the ring with Cade embarrased in the middle of the ring, for the third time in two weeks at the hands of the Heartbreak Kid.

We then cut to the back where we see Triple H talking to Randy Orton, who is still wearing the mask.

Triple H: Randy, are you OK. I mean, is your face OK?

Orton: I think my good looks have gone forever. I keep being called a geek by everyone, and I just can't take it. All five of my girlfriends have dumped me. And when I go back to one of my many appartments, my landladies all ask for the rent. They NEVER ASK ME TO PAY THE RENT!

Triple H: Well, there isn't much that I can do about it. But there is something that you can do for me. Next week on Raw, you have a match against Chris Jericho. Now, tonight I and Nick Dinsmore am going to beat Chris Jericho, but next week we need you to "welcome" Chris Jericho to the World title league and really get him ready for his match with me at Unforgiven. Because at the moment, he isn't even in my league.

Orton: Don't worry Hunter, I'll do the right thing, don't you worry about that.

Triple H: Come on, Nick. Let's go.

We then see Triple H and Dinsmore walk off as we go to the ring for their match against Chris Jericho, next. (85)

TWO-ON-ONE HANDICAP MATCH

Evolution (HHH & Dinsmore) vs. Chris Jericho

A nice little encounter here, even though it was just like all the other Handicap encounters. Jericho did manage to get some offence in knocking both HHH and Dinsmore off there feet with a cross body off the top rope, moments after the bell had rang. However, everytime Jericho got the match in his favour, HHH and Dinsmore brought it back to there corner. However, Jericho had an ace up his sleeve, as he reversed a pedigree and sent HHH flying into the referee. Down came an angry-looking Chris Benoit and knocked the Game down with a HUGE German Suplex, and then brawled with Nick Dinsmore into the crowd. Jericho then nailed the LionSault on Triple H, and picked up the win over The Game. Triple H looked pissed off as Jericho celebrated his victory in the crowd.

Over: 88. Crowd: 89. Match: 86. 4 stars

Nick Dinsmore gained 4 points of overness from this match.

Afterwards we go to another commercial break. When we return we cut straight to the back where an angry-looking Triple H is in Eric Bischoff's office.

Triple H: Did you see that? Chris Benoit, just out of nowhere, with no reason came down to the ring and attacked me, unprovoked. And what's this I hear about a Cage Match with Edge in two weeks time. I haven't got that sort of time to be dealing with this. At the moment, the only thing that I am concentrating on is keeping the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. What the hell are you going to do about it Eric?

Eric: Don't worry, just calm down-

Triple H: I am calm!

Eric: Listen, next week I have a special match, and it invovles Chris Benoit. I need to finalize the match with Vince McMahon, but it should be OK. Just give me one week.

Triple H: Fine, yuo get one week. But if you don't resolve the problem, then I QUIT! And I am taking the belt with me.

Triple H leaves the office, with Eric Bischoff looking very angry. Bischoff kicks the desk, and it breaks in half.

Bischoff: Holy-

Bischoff is cut off as The Hurricane flies onto the screen.

Bischoff: ****! What the hell do you want?

The Hurricane: Citizen Eric. I wanted to know when I would have a match on Raw against a worthy opponent?

Bischoff: You want a match on Raw?

The Hurricane nods.

Bischoff: Well, you are going to get a match on Raw. Live next week your going to have a match. And your opponent shall be, KANE! Hows that for a match, now get the hell out of my office!

The Hurricane flies off camera as Bischoff sits down on his collapsing desk. We then cut to the ring for the main event. (95)

We then go to our final commercial break of the evening and when we return the red carpet has been laid out, and three beautiful ladies are standing in the middle of the ring. A podeum has been placed in the centre of the ring where Jerry Lawler and three other judges are standing beside, including Mr. McMahon. And the crowd are going nuts. The ceremony began during the break, and a thirty-second video was played hyping each Diva's journey to the final. Jerry Lawler has a gold envelope in his hands and begins to speak, to announce the winner.

Lawler: It is my honour to announce that the winner of the 2004 Raw Diva Seach is.............................. Bobbi!

The girl on the end celebrates with everyone and jumps up and down as she collects her trophy and her contract. She steps up on the podeum and then begins to speak.

Bobbi: I can't tell you how amazing this feels right now. I am actually a part of Raw, and I feel so great. At the moment, my ultimate dream is to become the Women's champion, and I can't wait to wrestle my first match next week, LIVE on Raw. Thank you to the judges, and thank you to the fans. It is an honour to be here, and to win the award in Madison Square Garden is just amazing. Thanks once again, and I love you all.

Bobbi celebrates with the other two finalists in the ring and the party heads to the back, as the main event is next.

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair

This macth never got started, even though Mick Foley's hometown crowd really wanted it to. Orton came down at the beginning and delivered a thundering RKO to Foley on the stage, and then Flair knocked the referee out. Though I do believe Foley won by DQ, even though the bell had never rang. Foley and Orton continued there two on one assualt, and then Orton grabbed a microphone and began to speak, as the crowd booed loudly.

Orton: Foley, it is all your fault that I look like a freak. But that is all going to end at Unforgiven. I want a match against you Foley, and I don't care how I get it. I want a repeat of Backlash, and by God I am going to get it-

However, Orton didn't get too far with his speech as The Rock made his way down to the ring and began to speak.

The Rock: Randy Orton, hey, it's The Rock again. What you lookin' at Flair. If you want a match, then we shall give you a match, just like at WrestleMania. You remember WrestleMania, but this is going to be different, we have a partner, come on out........... Chris Benoit!

Chris Benoit made his way down to the ring for the second time tonight and Foley, Benoit and Rock beat down on Flair and Orton and left the ring happy men. Another match has been made for Unforgiven as Raw comes to an end.

Over: 83. Crowd: 100. Match: 67. 3 stars

Quick Match Results:

Rhyno & Tajiri def. A-Train & Mark Henry to retain the World Tag Team Championships

Kane def. Chuck Palumbo

Carlos Colon def. Shelton Benjamin

Chris Jericho def. Evolution (HHH & Dinsmore)

The match between Mick Foley & Ric Flair never officially gets started.

Biggest Pops:

1. Mick Foley (obviously)

2. The Rock

3. Chris Jericho

4. Shawn Michaels

5. Chris Benoit

Most Heat:

1. Triple H

2. Randy Orton

3. Ric Flair

4. H.B. Cade

5. La Resistance

Overall Rating: 83

Television Rating: 5.74

Attendance: 9,030

Ticket Sales: $361,200

Taken from unforgiven.wwe.com:

user posted image

Unforgiven Card 26/09/2004

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

Evolution vs. The Rock N Sock Connection & Chris Benoit

Shawn Michaels vs. H.B. Cade

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS V

Rhyno & Tajiri © vs. Edge & Christian vs. A-Train & Mark Henry vs. La Resistance

HELL IN A CELL MATCH

Kane vs. Matt Hardy

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Trish Stratus © vs. Bobbi vs. Gail Kim vs. Victoria

Obviously the card is subject to change. But with so many matches made on Raw last week, I thought we needed an update on the matches so far. The Women's match wasn't officially made, but shall still go ahead. And don't worry about the people who don't have matches, they shall get them in the next couple of weeks. I have sorted out all the main events, and that is what is important. Thanks for reading so far....

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT 12/09/2004

Long Island, NY

Tonight's show promises to be a good one as new Raw superstar, Carlos Colon will be in action facing the new European champion, Maven in a non-title match. Colon has been ordered by his buddy, Garrison Cade to take out Maven, so that Cade can get his title back around his waist.

But, Cade isn't getting off things lightly, as he shall also be in action tonight as he faces one-half of the World Tag Team Champions, Rhyno in singles action. Rhyno, fresh off an impressive title defence on Raw is hoping to do what his partner, Tajiri couldn't do, and put a spanner in the works of Garrison Cade, and make himself known in the European title division.

Despite narrowingly missing the World Tag Team titles six days ago on Raw, A-Train and Mark Henry shall be in action tonight against The Hurricane & Rosey. Now, neither The Hurricane or Rosey have been entered in the TLC match for Unforgiven. But perhaps an impressive victory here tonight could claim them a spot in that match in Train & Henry's place.

And finally, Tyson Tomko shall make another open challenge to prove that he is a worthy competitor here on Raw. Who shall the challenger be, and shall Tomko squash them like a bug once again, or will they upset the Problem Solver? Find out on HeAT tonight ladies and gentlemen.

All this, and much, much more this Sunday Night on HeAT, LIVE ONLY on Spike TV.

Confirmed Matches:

Carlos Colon vs. Maven in a non-title match

Garrison Cade vs. Rhyno

Train & Henry vs. Justice League

Tyson Tomko challenge II

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Results 12/09/2004

Long Island, NY

We open with the usual pyro's and then we cut to the announce table where Al Snow and The Coach are sitting, ready to call tonight's action.

Snow: What a night we have for you tonight ladies and gentlemen.

Coach: Garrison Cade will be in action tonight, battling Rhyno in our main event!

Snow: But first, it's time for the Tyson Tomko challenge.

Tyson Tomko's music hits and the crowd boo as The Problem Solver makes his way to the ring. He climbs into the ring and then grabs a microphone and begins to speak as the crowd boo.

Tomko: Just like the other week, this is a message to you Christian, and to YOU Trish Stratus. So, what punk am I going to face this week? Send the (un)lucky troop out here, so we can get this show on the road baby!

Tomko drops the microphone and then the Tough Enough 3 champion, Matt Thunder makes his way down to the ring to almost NO REACTION AT ALL from the crowd. A referee soon follows and then the "match" begins.

OPEN CHALLENGE MATCH

Matt Thunder vs. Tyson Tomko

This was the biggest squash in the history of squashing. Thunder tried to go up to the top rope at one point, but Tomko finished him off with a clothesline and got the pin at 1:23, for probably the quickest victory EVER! However, the assualt didn't end there, as Tomko brought Thunder down to the mat, like, well, Thunder with a HUGE powerbomb before making his way to the back.

Over: 68. Crowd: 61. Match: 75. 2 3/4 stars

We then cut to the back where we once again join The Hurricane and Rosey AKA Justice League. This time, they aren't learning how to fly, they are sitting at the dinner table eatign croissants.

The Hurricane: Young Rosevelt, we need to find you a superpower. Because thus far, your superpower has been losing matches- a lot of them. And The Hurricane just can't have that. So tonight, we are going to go out there and show everyone that you can fly, and that you have a superpower, almost identical to your buddies, a superpower that allows you to win. C'mon, Rosevelt!

The Hurricane flies off, and Rosey tries to fly off, but he gives up and just walks out of the room normally. (68)

Justice League vs. Train & Henry

A nice little match up here, and the crowd were quite into it. Especially once the referee was knocked out. A few nice moves by The Hurricane here, as well as Rosey. The Hurricane managed to knock the two big men down in the beginning, and got the early advantage for his team. However, it all went a little farfetched when the referee got knocked out accidentally, and A-Train got a table and set it up on the outside, without The Hurricane knowing anything at all. This allowed Mark Henry to send The Hurricane crashing through it, and work on Rosey- with a ladder. Rosey soon got the momentum back to his corner following a Samoan Drop, and was all over A-Train and Henry. However, Rosey made the mistake of going up to the top rope, but Train knocked him off and nailed the Derailer as The Hurricane could only watch on from the outside of the ring.

Over: 76. Crowd: 72. Match: 80. 3 stars

Afterwards A-Train grabbed a microphone and began to speak as the crowd booed loudly.

A-Train: That my friends is just a taster as to what's going to happen at Unforgiven, when we become the new World Tag Team champions! Watch your back Rhyno & Tajiri, because the train is about to run wild on you!

A-Train dropped the microphone and then the two monsters headed to the back, proud of what they had accomplished tonight. We then went for our first commercial break with the crowd going wild.

When we return we cut back to the announce desk to join our hosts, Al Snow and The Coach for an update.

Snow: Well folks, we have some interesting footage to show you, and it took place after Raw last Monday night. Here it is.

Coach: I wonder what it is?

On the titantron we see Lita with her husband, Kane in a dark locker room.

Lita: I just wanted to tell you something, honey. I am proud of you. Tonight you did what the plan told you to do, and you stuck to it by the book. And at Unforgiven, when you defeat Matt Hardy you will be complete. Your journey shall be finished. May you....... Rest...... In......... Piece!

Kane's eyes light up evilly, it almost seems like they are on fire. Kane smiles as he and Lita share a passionate kiss, as we cut back to the announce desk to join Snow and Coach who are lost for words from what we just saw.

Coach: What the hell was all that all about?

Snow: I don't know. But it sure was scary, wasn't it?

Coach: Well, hopefully we'll have more answers tomorrow night on Raw. But anyways, time for some more action here on Sunday Night HeAT. (80)

A video is then played hyping recently returned superstar, The Rock. It shows many of his childhood videos, as well as his multiple title victories, returns and WrestleMania matches. (100)

Carlos Colon w/ Stacy Keibler vs. Maven

We are already deep in the action of this match as Maven is in a headlock by Carlos Colon. Stacy didn't get too involved in this match, as Colon was doing well for the most part of it. Colon got some impressive manouveres in on Maven, but the new European champion was resilient and managed to kick out of whatever move that he was delivered. However, Maven soon scored with one of those (in)famous dropkicks and the match went downhill for Colon from there. Maven was about to score with that Halo DDT, but Stacy had the referee distracted. This caused as a distraction for Maven, who went over to see what was happening. Garrison Cade then climbed over the barrier and slid a pair of brass knuckles into the ring. Stacy jumped off the apron and Maven walked right into a right hand by Colon, with the knuckles on. Colon threw the weapon out the ring, and got the cheap pinfill on Maven to win the match. Afterwards Garrison Cade and Carlos Colon attempted to beat the living hell out of Maven, but down came Maven's close friend, Matt Thunder and cleared the ring of an unwanted Colon and Cade.

Over: 76. Crowd: 76. Match: 77. 3 stars

Carlos Colon gained 1 point of overness from this match

However, as the three were walking up the ramp, Cade grabbed a microphone from someone and began to speak, as the crowd cheered.

Cade: I don't see the point of me wasting energy going all the way backstage and getting myself sweaty, only to have to come back and face you Rhyno. So get your *** out here, and face me in the ring, one on one, now!

Rhyno's music hits the arena and the co-tag team champion comes out onto the stage, to a decent reaction from the crowd. Colon and Stacy position themselves in his way, but Rhyno charges at Colon with a Gore, which knocks him off the stage! Rhyno then slides into the ring and starts exchanging right hands with H.B. Cade as referees and EMT's check to see what's wrong with Carlos Colon.

We go to our final commercial break of the evening as the matcb officially begins. (89)

Garrison Cade w/ Carlos Colon & Stacy Keibler vs. Rhyno w/ Tajiri

Tajiri soon made his way out and sided himself with his tag team partner, which neither Cade or Colon particularly liked. Stacy got involved quite a lot during this match, and Rhyno was having none of it, as he tossed the Raw Diva into the middle of the ring and set her up for a Gore. However, Cade got in the way- only to receive a Gore himself! Rhyno then Gored Colon off the apron, and thought he had the match won. However, Cade was nowhere to be seen. Rhyno exited the ring, and Cade got back in the ring and distracted the referee while Colon floored (and butsed wide open) the manbeast with a lethal steel chair shot to the skull. Colon rolled Rhyno into the ring and Cade made the cocky pin, getting the cheap victory. However, Cade got his punishment as he received the black mist right to the eyes from Tajiri as HeAT came to an end, with a furious (and blind) Garrison Cade trying to exit the ring with the help from Carlos Colon and Stacy Keibler as the crowd and the World Tag Team Champions just laughed, loving every minute of ir.

Over: 77. Crowd: 74. Match: 80. 3 stars

Quick Match Results:

Tyson Tomko def. Matt Thunder

Train & Henry def. Justice League

Carlos Colon def. Maven

H.B. Cade def. Rhyno

Overall Rating: 78

Television Rating: 6.11

Attendance: 9,047

Ticket Sales: $361,880

The following is courtesy of raw.wwe.com:

user posted image

Raw Preview 13/09/2004

Little Rock, ARK

Neither H.B. Cade or Shawn Michaels are at tonight's show as they are busy book signing and promoting WWE worldwide. Both men shall return to Raw on next weeks show.

However we shall still have HOT action that really will escape the rules. Firstly, Jericho, who is the official number one contender for the World Heavyweight title at Unforgiven shall battle the latest edition of Evolution, Nick Dinsmore in a No Disqualification match. Jericho managed to defeat both Triple H and Nick Dinsmore in Handicap action last week, but can he defeat Nick Dinsmore single-handedly? Find out tonight.

Another HUGE match signed for tonight's card will involve the brace-faced legend killer, Randy Orton as he faces perhaps his biggest legend yet- The Rock! The Rock has been looking to lay the Smackdown on Orton for a long while, and tonight he may very well get his chance. In other action Mick Foley shall face Orton's team mate and good friend, Batista, and Ric Flair will be at ringside. These are definitely two HUGE matches that you cannot afford to miss on tonight's show.

Also, tonight we shall see some Women's action as Trish Stratus will take on Molly Holly. Many women shall be trying to get there hands on the Women's title, and a win for Molly tonight may put her as high as possible on that list. However, the big news story in the Women's division is Bobbi-Sue, the winner of the Raw $250,000 Diva Search. Will she play a part in tonight's action, perhaps sending a message to the Women's champion for Unforgiven?

And last but not least, we shall have the second-ever Strange Bedfellows match. This is a match where two members of DIFFERENT tag teams team up for one night only. Edge shall ditch his injured brother Christian and instead team with the Japanese Buzzsaw and one-half of the World Tag Team Champions, Tajiri. However, on the other side we shall see cocky Frenchman, Sylvain Grenier team up with the big three-hundred and fifty pound monster, A-Train. Will either of these four men be able to see eye to eye in this match at all?

Expect all this, and much, much more on Raw this week, only on Spike TV.

Confirmed Matches:

Randy Orton vs. The Rock

Chris Jericho vs. Nick Dinsmore

Batista vs. Mick Foley

A-Train & Sylvain Grenier vs. Edge & Tajiri in a Strange Bedfellows Match

Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly in a Non-title Match

Edited by Lucas Jackson

user posted image

Raw Results 13/09/2004

Little Rock, ARK

The pyro's go off and then we go straight to the announce desk as we are welcomed by our hosts for the evening, Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

JR: Welcome everyone, and what a Raw we have in store for you all tonight ladies and gentlemen. Loads of HUGE matches that have already been made, and shall take place tonight.

King: But we're kicking off with the main event, as the Diva's are coming out JR!

The crowd go wild as they are expecting the start of the Women's match, but then "Here Comes The Money" hits the arena and the crow go wild as they expect to see Shane McMahon. However, out comes the winner of the Raw $250,000 Diva Search, Bobbi Sue making her way out to the ring in a pink Ferrari driven by a half-naked guy with a fixed grin on his face. Bobbi has a pink Gucci bag in her hands and is all glammed up for tonight's show. She climbs out of the car, and gives the guy a kiss on the cheek, leaving a pink lipstick mark on his cheek, cementing his smile. Bobbi then climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone as the crowd cheer for the new Diva on the block.

Bobbi: Well, I thought that I would honour all of you people by coming out here and watching the Women's match, next. You see, after mant years of watching a male-dominated WWE world, we women are now the main event. We women are what people come to see, and well, see to come! (cheap pop) But tonight girls, I wanna see a great match that we can all be proud of. I want to see a fair contest. And just so that I can keep an eye on things, I'll be joining good ol' JR and King for commentary! So, enjoy the match and enjoy the show folks!

Bobbi hands the microphone back and then she walks up the ramp as the crowd go wild, pumped up for the match as the Women's champion makes her way down to the ring.

NON-TITLE MATCH

Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus

An interesting little women's match from these two, and a nice change from the usual bland-style that we see them in. This was Trish's first good match since her return to the Women's division, and was entertaining throughout. Trish was able to duck the Molly-Go-Round and nail that Chick Kick. However, new Diva on the block Bobbi didn't look too comfortable in her seat and began getting irritated everytime Trish hit a move. Bobbi then made her way down to the ring and would get on the apron and start clapping for both women. However, Trish was about to nail the Stratusfaction on Molly and get the win, but Bobbi pulled the ropes away and sent Trish over the top rope. Bobbi then added insult to injury by whipping Trish right into the steel steps as the referee called for the bell.

Over: 81. Crowd: 88. Match: 66/ 2 3/4 stars.

Afterwards Bobbi made her point known by flooring Trish with an impressive dropkick to the face and then made her way backstage, with the crowd devastated.

We see Edge and his brother, Christian hanging out backstage, speaking to one another.

Edge: Listen Christian, I don't want you to get hurt out there, and well, I don't want you to get involved in this match up at all-

Christian: But I'm your brother, I have to be there for you man. Who knows what Tajiri might try and do-

Edge: Listen bro, Tajiri and I have an arrangement for this match, and that we will do what is right and try and win the match. You, just need to stay out of this, as you are not medically cleared to wrestle-

Christian: Fine. But good luck out there. And make your little brother proud.

Edge walks off as Christian looks dissappointed and begins to walk off in the opposite direction. However, Christian turns round and heads the same way that Edge headed. (85)

We then go to our first commercial break of the evening with the crowd going wild.

STRANGE BEDFELLOWS MATCH

Edge & Tajiri vs. A-Train & Sylvain Grenier

When we return we are already deep in the action of this match with Edge missing a spear on A-Train and going shoulder first into the steel post. A-Train and Grenier were able to work together, though A-Train seemed to want the match to himself, not tagging in Grenier as often as he should. Edge and Tajiri used there experience to their advantage and managed to isolate A-Train. Grenier began making his way up the ramp and Edge and Tajiri were shocked. However, La Resistance had a plan all along. Conway got in the ring and went to hit Edge with the French Flag, but got the green mist to the face by Tajiri. A half-blinded Conway then went to hit Edge again, but he completely missed and hit A-Train. Edge then speared A-Train and got the win as the crowd went nuts.

Over: 78. Crowd: 76. Match: 81. 3 stars.

Afterwards Christian and Rhyno made there way to the ring and all four teams started brawling in the middle of the ring. E & C seemed to have the advantage, but "I'm Back" hit the arena and out came Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff to loud boos from the crowd with a microphone in hand.

Bischoff: CHRISTIAN! CHRISTIAN! Why are you so stupid?!? You broke the first rule of your return contract, and that was that if you were to attack ANY WWE superstar, by order of the General Manager you would have to return to the active roster. And that means, that right here next week on Raw Christian shall face........... Eric Bischoff!

"I'm Back" hit the arena once again and then the crowd booed as Christian looked shocked at the news from Bischoff.

We then see a video highlighting the long career of WWE Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley and his many career victories (and losses) including highlights from his two TLC Matches and his return at WrestleMania XX this year. It ends with us seeing Mick Foley raising the Intercontinental title up high, as we return to the ring. (90)

Batista vs. Mick Foley

Another nice match from Foley, who is looking better than ever before, for the first time since his return to a full-time wrestling role following SummerSlam. Another match against an Evolution member, and the regular interference from Ric Flair (who was at ringside for the entire match) was starting to iritate Foley as Flair would distract him as he went for the Handible Claw. However, realising that Foley had the match won, Flair threw in the brass knuckles. However, Foley kicked them right out of Batista's reaching hand and then used them himself, earning the disqualification as the crowd booed. Afterwards Chris Benoit made his way down to the ring, but was squashed by Batista and Flair and laid out next to Foley after a HUGE Sitout Powerbomb by Batista.

Over: 84. Crowd: 84. Match: 85. 3 1/2 stars

Batista gained 2 points of overness from this match.

We then go to our second commercial break of the evening, wit Batista and Flair making their way up the ramp, heading backstage.

When we return we cut back to the announce desk where we see JR and King, giving their opinions on tonight's action so far.

JR: What a night we have had so far King. We have seen Evolution just brutally beat down on Mick Foley, who may have to go to a medical facility due to the assualt moments ago.

King: What about the Divas match. Poor Trish being tossed over the top rope and slammed into the steel steps?

JR: That's right folks, what a woman that Bobbi Sue is. More from her next week. But of course, Unforgiven is just weeks away, and what a card we have for you so far. Log onto unforgiven.wwe.com for more info.

Matt Hardy's music hits the arena and the crowd cheer as Matt makes his way out onto the stage wearing his usual Mattitude attire.

King: What is Matt Hardy doing down here? He's now scheduled for a match tonight, is he?

JR: Well he isn't, but he might have something to say regarding what Kane has been saying for the past few weeks.

Matt climbs into the ring and then grabs a microphone from Lillian Garcia and begins to speak as the crowd cheer.

Matt: Well, it seems as if my time here is almost done. Because, the past few weeks haven't exactly been good for Matt Hardy Version One. Because not only am I officially out of the World title picture, I have been dumped by Lita (boos) and beaten down by Kane (heavy boos). But no more. Tonight, whatever you wanted to finish Kane, just do it. It can't be any worse then anything else that's happened to me in the past month. So come on out you ugly bastard, and let me show you who's boss.

Kane's music hits and then he comes out with a new-looking Lita looking angry and concentrating only on Matt Hardy as he walks down the ramp with the crowd booing like hell and chanting "Slut" at Lita. The two climb into the ring and then Kane grabs a microphone and his music stops as the crowd continue to boo.

Nothing happens for a while, and the crowd (and Matt) are wondering why. The lights go out, and then when they come back on we see Kane being lifted up into the sky and lita holding onto him. Matt (and the crowd) just look shocked. We hear an explosion and then a message appears on the titantron. It reads: "All shall be revealed at Unforgiven." Matt runs out of the ring and heads to the back frightened of what just happened in the ring with Kane (80).

We then cut to the back and see Evolution having a party. We see various lower-card Raw superstars (Steven Richards, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Rosey, Rob Conway and Sylvain Grenier) dressed up and there is a large, mean looking bouncer at the door, and he stops them.

Bouncer: Sorry, only people on the guest list are allowed in.

The Hurricane: So, who's on the guest list?

Bouncer: Triple H, Orton, Flair, Dinsmore and Batista.

The Hurricane begins to walk of but then Triple H comes out with various lipstick all over his face and girls surrounding him.

Triple H: Bye, bye, Hurricane. When your actually a Raw superstar, you may actually be allowed in.

Grenier: But, what about us, we're French. You can't hate the French can you?

Triple H: Sure, come on in, Grenier.

Grenier smiles and then walks over towards HHH and then goes to enter the room.

Triple H: Hold on, you got a little something by your nose. Let me just ge *** for you-

Triple H floors Grenier with a sucker punch and then laughs as an angry Conway helps an even angrier Grenier to his feet.

Tripler H: See you later suckers. Security, get these losers out of here, there cramping my style.

Bouncer: Yes sir.

Triple H is pulled back in to the room by his tie by another woman and then we go to the ring for the next match. (95)

Chris Jericho vs. Nick Dinsmore

Chris Jericho was out there to impress tonight. And impress he did, like only he can. Dinsmore was able to nail some impressive manoeuvres on Jericho, but Jericho was ten times as good as Dinsmore was. It was back and forth from the start, but Jericho soon got things going his way after an awesome DDT on Dinsmore. However, half-way through the match the Evolution party made it's way out to the ring and Triple H got into the ring after Dinsmore had accidentally knocked the referee down after missing a clothesline. Triple H nailed the pedigree on Jericho and put Dinsmore on top. The referee soon woke up and counted the three. However, down came several referee's to inform the unaware referee of the interference from Triple H. The referee's then reverse the decision, giving Jericho the win by disqualification. Triple H and Nick Dinsmore didn't look too pleased by this. However, Jericho added even more insult to injury by knocking both men out of the ring with a double clothesline. Jericho then celebrated his third-consectutive victory over Evolution as HHH and Dinsmore brought the remainder of the party to the back once more.

Over: 90. Crowd: 85. Match: 96. 4 1/2 stars.

We then go to our final commercial break of the evening as the crowd are hot, ready for the main event, next.

Randy Orton w/ Ric Flair vs. The Rock

When we return this match has just started, and Orton is still wearing that mask that covers his face completely. It was pretty much back and forth from the beginning, but Orton got things going his way following an illegal blow on the outside. Orton wore down The Great One and was smelling victory after a nice backbreaker on the outside. However, The Rock made sure that Orton didn't get too big for his boots, and would school the young superstar and sent him face first into the steel ring post. Orton showed his gained experience and reversed The Rock Bottom and nailed the RKO, which almost had The Rock knocked out cold. However, moments later Ric Flair would come into the ring and make himself known in the match. Flair went to punch The Rock with the brass knuckles in hand, but got Orton instead. Flair was knocked off the apron and then Orton walked right into The Rock Bottom. However, The Rock wanted to give the fans their monies worth and nailed the most electrifying move in sports entertainment, The People's Elbow and got the easy pinfall victory. The Rock celebrated, standing over Orton as Raw came to an end.

Over: 92. Crowd: 96. Match: 85. 4 stars.

Quick Match Results:

Trish Stratus def. Molly Holly in a non-title match

Edge & Tajiri def. A-Train & Sylvain Grenier in a Strange Bedfellows Match

Batista def. Intercontinental Champion Mick Foley (DQ)

Chris Jericho def. Nick Dinsmore (DQ)

The Rock def. Randy Orton

Biggest Pops:

1. The Rock

2. Chris Jericho

3. Chris Benoit

4. Mick Foley

5. Edge

Most Heat:

1. Kane

2. Triple H

3. Randy Orton

4. Batista

5. La Resistance

Overall Rating: 86

Television Rating: 6.04

Attendance: 9,037

Ticket Sales: $361,480

Edited by Lucas Jackson

The following is from raw.wwe.com:

JACKO ON RAW, NEW DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES, HHH'S NEW POSITION AND TEST'S FUTURE

- This week on Raw, we are all in for a big surprise as the King of Pop shall be on the show. Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson has agreed to be part of the ten minute highlight reel segment, and shall receive a cool $3,000,000 for the appearance. Both spokepersons said that they felt that it was "beneficial for everyone, despite the cost. But with the turnover that we've had this year, we can afford to splash out a little." However, Jacko shall not be performing, and so nobody really knows what he'll be doing on Raw, you'll have to watch the show to find out.

- It was inevitable from the day that Paul Michael LeVesque (Triple H) signed an unsacakble agreement, that one day he would get what he wants, and that day has finally come. As from next weeks Raw, Triple H shall now be on the writing team, and shall have FULL control over his character, as well as all four members of Evolution. We feel that Paul's involvement in his own storylines are a good thing, and may soon allow him to gain certain control over other popular characters such as The Rock, Mick Foley and Chris Jericho.

- Due to many unruly WWE superstars just being fired on the spot in the past, we have decided on new disciplinary procedures and they shall be effective immediatley. All wrestlers can earn NO MORE than THREE formal warnings, and certain punishments (such as beinhg taken off TV, suspended or even firing) can now take place at any time. However, firing can only occur for a really serious (or criminal) event, or after a worker receieves his or hers third warning. We hope that these new rules will help to maintain a calmer, and more aware backstage area.

- And finally, Andrew Martin (Test) has been left off WWE TV following many complaints that we have had from wrestlers backstage that he is being lazy in the ring. We have also heard that his gimmick is getting awfully stale, and at house shows he is barely getting any reaction at all. However, that isn't the most important reason. Because following a meeting with the company, Test went to a press conference and he blasted the WWE, and leaked certain information about the upcoming Survivor Series Pay-Per-View, causing a HUGE disturbance in the wrestling community. For this reason, he shall be indefinitely suspended for three months with pay, and we hope to see him back with perhaps a different attitude. Test has received a formal warning.

Courtesy of heat.wwe.com:

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Preview 19/09/2004

Hershey, Pennsylvania

Tonight's HeAT shall certainly be hot as we are in Hershey, and we have a HOT main event, that cannot be missed. Tonight shall see a HUGE Fatal Four Way Match for the European championship. New champion, Maven will defend his title against four of the up and coming stars on Raw, Nick Dinsmore, A-Train and Tajiri. Will Maven's reign meet the Train? Or how about the Japanese Buzzsaw? Or even the traitor, Nick Dinsmore? This match is sure to be a HOT main event that you sure don't wanna miss.

In other action, we shall see the debut of new Raw Diva and winner of the 2004 $250,000 Raw Diva Search, Bobbi Sue as she shall battle former Women's champion, Victoria. After making her presence felt on Raw, just days ago, will she be able to stun audiences with a good match tonight, and perhaps even a win over the former champion? And will either Trish or Molly (who faced each other on Raw) play a part in this match? Watch HeAT to find out.

And in other action Tyson Tomko shall go one on one with Steven Richards. Will the monster come out on top tonight?

All this and (most) probably, a lot, lot more from Hershey this week. And, as usual, your hosts for the evening are none other than the Self-Proclaimed Greatest Announce Team on the planet- Al Snow and The Coach.

Confirmed Matches:

A-Train vs. Maven vs. Nick Dinsmore vs. Tajiri for the European title

Bobbi Sue vs. Victoria in Bobbi's Debut Match

Steven Richards vs. Tyson Tomko

user posted image

Sunday Night HeAT Recap 19/09/2004

Hershey, Pennsylvania

Bobbi Sue vs. Victoria

HeAT kicked off with this Women's match, which while it was short, was still impressive nonetheless. However, Bobbi Sue had a plan up her sleeve-well bra- as first she would reach down her bra and knock Victoria down with a pair of brass knuckles, and later on she would call out her new friend, Molly Holly to attack Victoria on the outside, allowing Bobbi to get her first victory here in the WWE. Afterwards, the Women's champion, Trish Stratus made her way down to the ring, not looking too happy about what had happened. However, Molly and Bobbi beat the hell out of her as well. Afterwards Bobbi and Molly left together looking happy with what they had done.

Over: 72. Crowd: 75. Match: 66. 2 1/2 stars

Victoria lost 1 point of overness from this match. Bobbi Sue gained 1 point of overness from this match.

In the back we saw The Hurricane and Rosey messing around, and Rosey trying on his new costume. (73)

Raw Rebound #1: The Rock defeating Randy Orton after Orton tried to cheat.

HARDCORE MATCH

Steven Richards vs. Tyson Tomko

Luckily for us, this match was also kept short, but was made much more interesting by the fact that Richards made it a Hardcore match, which meant that there would be no disqualifications. Richards came off looking good, while Tomko was tired in the ring, and was really slow. Richards just nailed the Stevie-T on Tomko and was about to win the match. However, down came Nick Dinsmore, and pulled Richards out of the ring. Dinsmore and Richards started to exchange right hands in the middle of the ring. By this time Tomko had gotten back to his feet and was able to floor Richards with a deadly clothesline and win the match. Afterwards, Dinsmore beat the hell out of Richards as Tomko made his way to the back.

Over: 73. Crowd: 63. Match: 84. 3 stars.

Raw Rebound #2: Eric Bischoff making a match between himself and Christian next week on Raw.

When we return Nick Dinsmore and Steven Richards are still in the middle of the ring. Richards looks angry and is about to punch Dinsmore, but he walks away angrily as Dinsmore just laughs. (78)

Steven Richards gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Justice League & Chuck Palumbo vs. La Resistance & H.B. Cade

A nice, lengthy contest from these six men, and an interesting show from Palumbo, who many had to believe was on the firing list. Anyway, an interesting moment came when La Resistance went for that front slam, but The Hurricane dropkicked them both. Moments later The Hurricane would nail the Hurri-Slam on Cade and pick up the nice win. Afterwards all three men celebrated their victory, as Cade didn't look too happy.

OverL 75. Crowd: 73. Match: 77. 3 stars

Raw Rebound #3: Batista defeating Mick Foley in one of the better matches of the night.

Mark Henry vs. Rhyno

Match of the night from these two? Perhaps. Both men have a really good brawling skill, and they used a lot of big power moves on one another throughout the course of this match. Rhyno managed to reverse the Worlds Strongest Slam, while Henry managed to dodge the Gore twice. But what was even more impressive was that it took Rhyno THREE Gores to get Henry off his feet, and then finally into a two count. An angered Rhyno was caught off guard and he walked right into the Worlds Strongest Slam, allowing Henry to pick up an impressive win after an impressive match.

Overall: 86. Crowd: 76. Match: 100. 4 1/2 stars

Raw Rebound #4: Bobbi Sue debuting and attacking Trish in her non-title match against Molly Holly.

We then cut to the back where our new European Champion, Maven was talking to Todd Grisham about his upcoming title defence. Maven basically said that he proved that he was "Tough Enough" once, and shall do it again tonight. Only this time he shall retain his European championship. (91)

Maven gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH

Maven © vs. Nick Dinsmore vs. A-Train vs. Tajiri

Another interesting contest here that went well over the ten minute mark, and was always impressive. These four really are up-and-comers on Raw. A-Train was eliminated first after Maven nailed that Halo DDT. However he staggered backwards into Dinsmore who stole the pin for himself. Second out was Tajiri after he missed the kick to the back of the head on Maven, and then hit the green mist on Dinsmore. Maven rolled up Tajiri, and got the Japanese Buzzsaw eliminated (who didn't look too happy about it either). Moments later, and Dinsmore was in control of the match following a low blow, despite having green mist all over his face. Dinsmore managed to nail the Rock Bottom, and was pinning Maven, and about to become the new European champion. But down came Steven Richards. Richards pulled Dinsmore out the ring and nailed him with a sucker-punch, just like what Dinsmore did to Richards earlier in the evening. Richards rolled Dinsmore into the ring, and then Maven nailed his famous moonsault from the top rope and got the victory. Stevie Night HeAT and Maven celebrated in the ring as HeAT came to an end.

Over: 81. Crowd: 77. Match: 86. 3 1/2 stars

The European title has gained in image.

Quick Match Results:

Bobbi Sue def. Victoria

Tyson Tomko def. Steven Richards

Justice League & Chuck Palumbo def. La Resistance & H.B. Cade

Mark Henry def. Rhyno

Maven def. A-Train (1), Tajiri (2) and Nick Dinsmore (3) in a Four Way Elimination Match

Overall Rating: 76

Television Rating: 5.27

Attendance: 10,019

Ticket Sales: $400,760