Main Event Wrestling

user posted image

Wednesday July 6, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Jason Cross enters the ring with Todd Gordon. Gordon has a mic.)

Todd Gordon - Last week, all you fans saw history in the making. You all saw Jason Cross become the first ever MEW Lightweight Champion! Now, I want to clear a little something up. Some people are saying that we cheated. Now that's not true. It is my right as a manager to provide...moral support to my client. And that is exactly what I was doing. It doesn't matter that Aero can't control himself in the ring and is easily distracted. That being said, there is another matter that we'd like to attend to. It seems there is a wrestler backstage that's been running his mouth. It seems this wrestler doesn't like the fact the MEW Lightweight Champion is represented by my client, Jason Cross. You know who you are, so I want you to come out here right now and apologize to myself and Jason Cross for those comments.

(Halo's music hits and he enters the ring with the mic)

Halo - Thats right, I made those comments. And, I've come out here to apologize to both of you. (Cross and Gorodn seem happy) I'm sorry that both of you can't win a match without cheating. I'm sorry that your both whinny little bitches and-(Todd Gordon fieldgoal style kicks Halo in the nuts. Cross takes a couple of shots and they exit the ring, with Halo looking on)

(65)

Segment 2 - Match - Austin Lee vs. Excess 69...The Middle: Lee rolls Excess 69 up, with a handful of tights! The ref starts to count, but he sees the tights! He stops counting and warns Lee not to cheat....The Finish: Lee whips Excess into the turnbuckle. Lee rushes in and rolls Excess up, with his feet on the ropes! The ref sees this, and DQ's Lee for cheating! Lee throws a fit as Excess 69 leaves and celebrates on the ramp. (62, 42, 83)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Nate Hatred makes his way to the ring with a mic and a baseball bat)

Nate Hatred - I'm not here to make small talk with anyone, so I'll make it quick. Mr. X, get your no good ass down here and take whats comeing to you for hitting me with that cheap shot last week! (He trows the mic away and waits)

(Mr. X's music plays and he hits the ring with a lead pipe. They stare each other down and both swing their weapons at the same time. They hit and both men drop their weapons. They then begin to brawl, destroying much of the sound table and stage)

(68)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa is backstage in her office, drinking a cup of coffee, when Andrew Monica burts in, knocking the door off its hinges)

Ms. Vanessa - What the hell? Get out!

Andrew Monica - I'm not leaving this office until you give me a title shot against Reil, right now!

Ms. Vanessa - I'd love to give you your match, however, you are not the number one contender, so you can't have a title shot.

Andrew Monica - Who the hell is then? Give me a match against him, then give me Reil!

Ms. Vanessa - Actually, we don't have a number one contender. So I'll tell you what. Tonight you can take place in the number one contenders match.

Andrew Monica - Good, who's my opponent?

Ms. Vanessa - Your opponent is...Chris Hero. (Andrew Monica laughs) The winner of this match will face Reil at Unleashed!

Andrew Monica - Fine. (In a mocking tone) Thanks for your time. (He rolls his eyes, picks up Ms. Vanessa's coffee cup and spills the coffee on the ground before leaving. Ms. Vanessa just sits there angry looking at the coffee stains on the rug)

(68)

Segment 5 - Tag Team Match - Lyguila and Horiguchi vs. Beckett and Wylde...The Finish: Wylde floors Horiguchi with a spinning wheel kick. He runs over to Lyguila and dropkicks him off the apron. Wylde turns around and hits the Wylde Ride on Horiguchi as he is getting up! He pins him for the win. (72, 57, 87)

Segment 6 - Match - Chicano vs. Hi69...The Finish: Hi69 hits a big neckbreaker on Chicano! Hi69 climbs the turnbuckle and flies with the Trance Rave...but Chicano gets his legs up! Hi69 lands on them and he's hurting! Chicano sets Hi69 up and flies with the Swanton Bomb and picks up the win. (71, 58, 85)

Segment 7 - Match - Joey Matthews vs. Josh Prohibition (w/ M-Dogg 20)...The Finish: Josh knife edge chops Matthews and he pulls a Ric Flair esq dive. Josh calls for the T-Bone Prohibition Plex, but Matthews gets to his knees and slingshots Josh, face-first into the turnbuckle! Josh gets up and turns right into the Virginia Necktie! Matthews picks up the victory! (85, 79, 82)

Segment 8 - Number One Contenders Match - Andrew Monica (w/ GenX) vs. Chris Hero...The Finish: Andrew Monica is knocked to the outside. GenX jumps onto the apron and begins to distract the ref. Andrew then goes for a chair and brings it into the ring. He swings for Hero's head, but he ducks and dropkicks the chair into Andrew's face! The Jonny Storm hits the ring from the crowd and hits Hero from behind! He gets the chair and DDT's Hero onto it! He puts Andrew on top and leaves with the chair! GenX drops off the apron and the ref counts the three count! Andrew Monica is the number one contender! GenX celebrates in the ring when Billy Reil appears at the top of the stage. Andrew begins to yell insults at him, but Reil just stands there smiling holding the belt above his head. (82, 78, 87)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.78, with 406 fans in attendance

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Saturday July 9, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Mr. X is seen driving up to the building in his car when Nate Hatred appears with a baseball bat. He begins to smash the doors of the car. Hatred jumps onto the hood and smash the roof. Mr. X suddenly hits the gas and drives straight into a parked car! Hatred is thrown from the hood onto the other side of the car, and the airbags explode on the inside of the car. The camera fades as satgehands rush over to the scene)

(64)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - Los Barrio Boys (Alan/Billy Boy) vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: Billy Boy has the upper hand on Horiguchi. Billy Boy calls for the finish, but Horiguchi rolls Billy Boy up out of nowhere! He gets the three count before Alan can make the save! Lyguila and Horiguchi got a victory in this one. (63, 44, 98)

Segment 3 - Angle

(GenX is seen entering their locker room. There is a table with a TV, a VCR, a VHS tape and a piece of paper. Kevin Fertig picks the piece of paper up)

Kevin Fertig - (Reading) Tonight GenX has a six-man tag team match against Youthanazia and Billy Reil in the main event. (Andrew and Paul look happy)

Andrew Monica - Is that all it says?

Kevin Fertig - Yes...(flips paper over) No, wait. the back says, watch the tape. (Paul grabs the tape and puts it into the VCR and hits play. A picture of Billy Reil appears and he begins to speak)

Billy Reil - So it seems we have a little match later on, some could say it could be a warm-up match for Unleashed. But I haven't warmed up. I haven't even begun. Andrew, you think you can push me or anybody else around, but you can't! I will not take any more of your bullshit. At Unleashed I will beat you in that ring, one, two, three. (Reil leans fowards, then leans back as he remembered something else.) Oh, one more thing. You should always lock the door to your locker room. (Reil leans fowards and turns the camera off)

(GenX is confused, until Andrew understands what Reil meant and spins around. The camera pulls back and shows Reil standing by the door wearing a pair of sunglasses and holding a fire extingusher.)

Billy Reil - Hello, ladies.

(GenX charges Reil but Reil lets loose with the extingusher. Reil runs away after spraying the entire locker room)

(81)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Halo enters the ring holding a clipboard and a mic)

Halo - Jason Cross, get your ass out here now!

(Jason Cross and Todd Gordon enter the ring)

Jason Cross - What do you want?

Halo - I want a match with you for the MEW Lightweight Championship at Unleashed.

Jason Cross - (laughing) You want a match with me? With me? Just who in the hell do you think you are? I am Jason Cross the first ever MEW Lightweight Champion! I don't have to waste my time with you.

(He and Todd Gordon turn to leave and get halfway up the ramp before Halo speaks again.)

Halo - I'm sorry, but I gave you the wrong idea. What I meant to say was "I have a match against you at Unleashed"! I hold in my hand a contract that has been signed by Ms. Vanessa herself saying I get a title shot at Unleashed. Not only that our match is going to be a ladder match!

(Jason Cross and Todd Gordon go nuts before eventually leaving)

(58)

Segment 5 - Match - Chris Hero vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Kevin Martel has the upper hand. He has Hero backed into a turnbuckle and is getting ready to go for a ten punch when Joey Matthews hits the ring with a chair and blasts both Hero and Martel! Matthews grabs a mic and drops the chair. Matthews tells us that he's fed up with not getting the respect he deserves from the fans. Martel in the meantime gets up and picks up the chair. He calls for Matthews and he turns around into a chair shot. Martel throws the chair down and leaves. Matthews soon gets up and leaves looking pissed off at Martel. Hero is still in the ring and he begins to stir when Jonny Storm and Wesley Lawrence make their way to the ring. Storm beats down Hero. (66, 66, 82)

Segment 6 - Six Man Tag team Match - GenX (Andrew Monica/Kevin Fertig/Paul Burchill) vs. Youthanazia (Josh Prohibition/M-Dogg 20) and Billy Reil...The Finish: Kevin Fertig is fighting with Youthanazia on the outside. Andrew and Reil are fighting in the ring. Reil dropkicks Andrew and he falls over the top rope, but catches himself on the apron. Reil goes to suplex Andrew to the inside, but when he has Andrew up, Paul Burchill trips Reil and Andrew falls on top of Reil! Burchill holds down Reil's leg as Andrew makes the pinfall! GenX has stolen a win. (72, 73, 88)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.01, with 397 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday July 13, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Mr. X makes his way to the ring, with a mic. He is banged up from the car accident last Saturday)

Mr. X - Last Saturday, Nate Hatred assulted me, in my car. Now some people have told me, that what I did was wrong. I understand that I nearly killed Hatred. Now, nomatter how much I actually hate him, I do feel a slight bit of pity for him. Right now, he's locked in the medical wing of a psychatric hospital! Apparently, he snapped after the accident. Now, I didn't come out here to make fun of him. Now Hatred, I know your watching in your room and I just wanted to say-

(Dark sounding music starts to play. The lights go dim and Nate Hatred appears at the top of the ramp. However, Hatred is clad in a dark robe. He removes the hood and instead of his traditional facepaint, Hatred has several symbols drawn on his face. They look almost Satanic. Hatred just stares down Mr. X before he hits the ring and completley destroys Mr. X with little effort!)

(62)

Segment 2 - Match - Austin Lee vs. Billy Boy (w/ Alan)...The Finish: Lee whips Billy Boy into the turnbuckle. He sandwhiches the ref and they both go down. Lee takes advantage of the moment and exits and gets a chair. He re-enters the ring and begins to stalk Billy Boy. Alan dives into the ring and confronts Lee. Suddenly Lee gives the chair to Alan and falls to the mat, clutching his head. Alan confused, but the ref gets up and sees Alan with the chair and DQ's Billy Boy! Austin Lee gets out of there quickly. (62, 43, 81)

Segment 3 - Match - B-Boy vs. Cade Sydal...The Finish: B-Boy catches Sydal with a back heel kick from the second rope! Sydal is down. B-Boy stalks Sydal and hits him with the Cross Special Brainbuster when he gets up! B-Boy pins him for the win. (66, 44, 88)

Segment 4 - Angle

(GenX is seen backstage in a hallway. Andrew Monica is directed Kevin Fertig and Paul Burchill on what to do)

Andrew Monica - Kevin you go into this door here, and Paul you go into the one down the hall thatway. Remember to not come out until you here the signal. The idea is we want to trap and surround Reil, not block one path and let him leave the other way. Undertand? (Kevin and Paul agree) Good, now don't screw this up. Now go. I think I hear him.

(Kevin and Paul enter their doors and Andrew waits, listening to a sound he hears. The sound becomes clear for a couple of seconds and it turns out the sound is actually someone singing "Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum". Andrew looks confused until Reil shows up and Andrew focuses on him.)

Andrew Monica - Ahhhhh, Billy. Good to see you again.

Billy Reil - (Taking a couple of steps fowards, past Paul's door) Yes, it really has been a long time. If I remember correctly, last time we met, you and your cronies cheated me out of a match. Isn't that right?

Andrew Monica - Yes, I really thought that was ingenious of me. Too bad you won't be around for the rest of the night to see my genious in action once again.

(Suddenly, Paul and Kevin emerge and GenX puts a beatdown on Reil before leaving)

(64)

Segment 5 - Four Way Tag Team Match - Beckett and Wylde vs. Aero and Hi69 vs. The SAT vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: Everyone is on the outside brawling except for Jose and Beckett. Beckett hits a t-bone suplex on Jose! Beckett turns around and begins to play to the crowd. The ref is occupied on the outside when Joel dives into the ring and pushes Jose out! Joel plays possum and Beckett returns to finish the job, but Joel rolls Beckett up and he steals a win! (77, 67, 88)

Segment 6 - Interview

(Todd Gordon and Jason Cross are backstage in the loading area)

Todd Gordon - My client Jason Cross is ready for you Halo. At Unleased, Cross here will prove to you and the world why he deserves to be the MEW Lightweight Champ-

(Suddenly a small boat on wheels rolls behind Gordon and Cross. The boat has a pirate's flag waving. The camera man decideds to ignore Gorodn and Cross, much to their dismay, and tries to follow the ship. There is a lone figure on the boat and he is yelling various pirate slang. The boat is moving to fast and the camera man soon loses it around a corner.)

(71)

Segment 7 - Match - Chicano vs. Excess 69...The Finish: Excess 69 hits a huge neckbreaker on Chicano! He climbs the turnbuckle and flies with a moonsualt...but Chicano rolls out! Chicano climbs the turnbuckle himself and flies and hits the Swanton Bomb! (73, 49, 97)

Segment 8 - Angle

(Chris Hero appears on the top of the ramp ready for his tag match, when Jonny Storm attacks him from behind. They brawl for a bit on the stage, then they brawl out of sight)

(57)

Segment 9 - Handicap Match - Kevin Martel vs. Andrew Monica/Joey Matthews...The Finish: Matthews is in control of the match. Suddenly Reil's music plays and he appears at the top of the stage. He tuants Andrew and eventually Andrew leaves the match and chases after him. Matthews ignores Martel for a second and yells at Andrew to come abck. Matthews then turns around right into a Boston Crab from Martel! Matthews taps and Martel picks up the victory. Martel tuants Matthews before leaving. (83, 79, 87)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.71, with 417 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday July 16, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Todd Gordon is seen backstage, looking at a TV screen. Showing is a tape of last Wednesday, when the pirate ship stole away from his airtime. Suddenly, he hears pirate slang in the distance and Gordon gets up and runs through the hallways until he gets to the loading bay and there is the pirate ship, with a crazy, pirate like character yelling pirate slang at a stagehand. The pirate has a hat, is weilding a plastic sword and has a stuffed parrot on his shoulder. Gordon spins the pirate around)

Todd Gordon - Just what in the hell are you doing? Look at you! You're in a damn pirate costume and you have (looks at his "boat")...I don't even know what the hell that is, but what I do know is you took away airtime from me and Jas-

Pirate - Shut ye mouth, ye land lubber! Are ye the one who has stolen me booty?

Todd Gordon - Your booty (has the wrong idea)? I didn't steal your booty. Who are you and what are you doing here anyways?

Pirate - I be Captain Nathans! So it wasn't ye who stole me treasure?

Todd Gordon - Treasure? Oh, no!

Captain Nathans - Then avast! Captain Nathans needs to be off and sail the seven seas in search of me booty!

(He swings onto his ship, gracefully, and pulls a switch and the "boat" starts up and rolls out of sight. The cameraman turns the camera back to Gordon who doesn't know what just happened.)

(57)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - Aero and Hi69 vs. The SAT...The Finish: All men are in the ring. The SAT hits dropkicks in Stereo! They stalk Aero and Hi69 and each of them hit the Maximizer on them! Jose pins Aero and The SAT have picked up a win. (80, 67, 94)

Segment 3 - Interview

(Nate Hatred is seen in a boiler room, with torches)

Nate Hatred - Mr. X, I want to thank you. One week ago when you hit that car and I was flung from it, and out into that mental hospital, you really changed my life for the better. The voices in my head are now clear. They tell me that you need to be punished for what you have done.  Come this Wednesday at Unleashed, I will unleash all the hate inside, upon you Mr. X, and you will not be able to walk away from the onslaught.

(57)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Excess 69 and Halo vs. GenX III (Paul Burchill/Kevin Fertig)...The Finish: Excess and Halo are embarrasingn GenX! They are using their speed to their advantage. Finally, Burchill and Fertig snap. They charge Excess and Halo and start beating the life from them! The ref tries pulling them off, but Fertig shoves the ref and he calls for the DQ! Fertig and Burchill don't care as they continue the beatdown for a bit, then they leave, laughing. As Excess 69 and Halo are getting up Todd Gordon and Jason Cross hit the ring and begin to assult Halo! Excess tries to help Halo, but Gordon gets a low blow off. Cross beats down Halo for a bit more, before finally leaving. (71, 56, 86)

Segment 5 - Match - Andrew Monica vs. Chance Beckett...The Finish: Andrew Monica is against the ropes. Beckett charges with a clothesline, but Andrew comes out with his own clothesline! Beckett is down. Andrew sets up Beckett and slingshots him from his back over the ropes and through the announcers table! The ref counts to ten and Beckett is counted out! Andrew doesn't celebrate, rather he grabs a mic. (81, 75, 87)

Segment 6 - Angle

(Andrew just finished his previous match)

Andrew Monica - Billy Reil, I can't wait until this Wednesday at Unleased! Get your ass out here right now and get whats coming to you!

(Billy Reil hits the ring and a wild brawl follows. Reil finally wins the brawl when he DDTs Andrew onto the steel ramp. Reil poses over Andrew with his belt.)

(70)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.89, with 428 fans in attendance.

MEW Unleashed

Wednesday July 20, 2005

Segment 1 - Match - Captain Nathans vs. Austin Lee...The Finish: The two men are exchanging right hands, with no clear winner. Suddenly, Captain Nathans blocks a right hand and spins Lee around, straight into the Pirate Plunge! Nathans picks up a win in his debut match. (54, 42, 78)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - GenX III (Paul Burchill/Kevin Fertig) vs. Beckett and Wylde...The Finish: The two legal men, Burchill and Beckett are out cold. Wylde climbs the turnbuckle in his corner, looking for a splash. Fertig sees this and leaves his corner and enters the ring. Wylde flies and Fertig catches him and turns it into a huge spinebuster! At this point both Burchill and Beckett are getting up. Beckett tursn towards them and walks straight into the Slobber Knocker! Burchill pins Beckett for the win. (65, 62, 85)

Segment 3 - Match - Chicano vs. Cade Sydal...The Finish: Chicano floors Sydal with a huge punch. Chicano springboards off the ropes into a Swanton Bomb! Chicano pins Sydal for the win. (59, 45, 88)

Segment 4 - Match - Chris Hero vs. Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence)...The Finish: Hero is staggering. Storm climbs the turnbuckle and flies with a double axe handle. Hero moves out of the way and hits Storm in the gut, causing him to flip! Hero stalks Storm and hits the Hero's Welcome when he gets up! Hero has picked up the win. (66, 64, 84)

Segment 5 - Match - Joey Matthews vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Martel dropkicks Matthews to the mat! Martel calls for the Standing Star Press...and hits it! He pins Matthews...but Matthews kicks out! Martel wastes no time and locks in the Boston crab. matthews looks likes he's going to tag out, but Matthews is able to roll the Crab into a pin for him and he gets the win over Martel! (76, 76, 95)

Segment 6 - Ladder Match For The MEW Lightweight Championship - Jason Cross ©(w/ Todd Gordon) vs. Halo...The Finish: Halo dropkicks Cross and Cross goes through the ropes to the outside! Halo climbs the ladder and is within inches of the belt, when Todd Gordon dives into the ring and shoves the ladder over! Halo falls and crashes to the mat on the outside! Slowly Jason Cross regains himself and climbs the ladder and gets his belt! Jason Cross and Todd Gordon celebrate after the match. (68, 60, 92)

Segment 7 - Last Man Standing Match - Nate Hatred vs. Mr. X...The Finish: The fight has made its way backstage and into the parking lot. Hatred and Mr. X are brawling on top of a limo. Hatred gets the advantage and low blows Mr. X! Hatred makes some kind of symbol with his hands then stalks Mr. X. Mr. X gets up and Hatred catches him in the Fire Thunder Bomb...right through the top of the limo! The ref counts to ten and we have a winner! (65, 65, 82)

Segment 8 - Match For The Main Event Championship - Billy Reil © vs. Andrew Monica...The Finish: Andrew has Reil down. He calls for the Monicaplex and hits it when Reil gets up! Monica pins Reil, but he kicks out after two! Monica looks pissed and calls for another Monicaplex. He dishes it out and pins Reil, but Reil kicks out again! Now Andrew is mad! Andrew suddenly makes a calling motion with his hand to the ramp. A couple of seconds later Kevin Fertig and Paul Burchill hit the ring and the ref calls for the DQ with GenX beating down on Reil! Reil wins the match but is destroyed by GenX. Andrew grabs a mic and tells Reil that this is far from over. Andrew will be the Main Event Champion once again, if it's the last thing he does. (78, 80, 94)

MEW Unleashed recieved a 0.25, with 3881 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday July 23, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Hi69 comes out to the ring for his match. Suddenly Nate Hatred's music hits and he walks to the ring, followed by two unknown people in robes. They surround Hi69)

Nate Hatred - Hello, Hi69. The Voice and I've been watching you for a long time. We see potental in you. That is why we have come out here to extend our hand in friendship to you. (Hatred extends his hand, and Hi69 eventually shakes it after figuring out he doesn't want to piss them off). How rude of me. Hi69 I'd like you to meet False Prophet (one the unknown wrestlers removes his hood, he is formerly known as 'Chance Prophet'), and to The Voice (the other unknown person removes his hood. He is a tall, scary fellow with black dreads, a pointed beard and strange markings on his face). Now that the pleasentries are over with, We're going to say what we came to say. We want you to join us, join The Following. (Hatred points the mic to Hi69)

Hi69 - (He doesn't say anything, he just looks at Hatred and shakes his head, meaning no)

Nate Hatred - (he is taken back) Are you refusing us? We want to let you know that that wasn't a question. It was a command from The Voice! (Hatred drops the mic and grabs Hi69's head with one hand, his thumb and his pinkie fingers on each of his temples. Hi69 screams and False Prophet and The Voice grab each of Hi69's arms. The lights flash, then go out. When they turn on everyone in the ring is gone)

(63)

Segment 2 - Match - Mikey Henderson vs. Sonjay Dutt...The Finish: Henderson goes for a headlock on Dutt, but Dutt is able to reverse it into a huge DDT! Dutt gets up and climbs the turnbuckle. He flies and connects with the Bombay Splash! Dutt covers Henderson and wins his debut match. (69, 42, 97)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Andrew Monica bursts into Ms. Vanessa's office. Ms. Vanessa is franticly pacing, obviously worried about something)

Andrew Monica - I just found out that I'm no longer the number 1 contender! I deserve that rematch! I got screwed from winning that belt-

Ms. Vanessa - (loses it) Shut the hell up! I have a missing wrestler, I have Nate Hatred running around like a psychotic freak with some guys who I've never seen before and I damn well don't need you pissing about your problems to me. Now get out of my way! (Ms. Vanessa storms from her office, bumping into Andrew on the way out. Andrew just stands there for a minute, before he snaps and overturns Ms. Vanessa's deak. He then leaves, pissed off)

(74)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Alan and Billy Boy are in the ring waiting for their opponents when The Following appears on the ramp. With them is Hi69, except his wrestling gear looks torn and his eyes are completly black. The Voice whispers something to Hi69 and he hits the ring. He dismantles both Alan and Billy Boy. They are on the mat, but Hi69 is not done. Hatred passes him a chair and Hi69 pegs both Alan and Billy Boy in the skulls. Both are bleeding bad. Hi69 pulls them next to each other on the mat with about two feet between them. Hi69 kneels between them. The Following enters the ring and The Voice kneels, facing Hi69. He then uses Alan's and Billy Boy's blood to scrawl "The Following" on Hi69's chest. The Following then leave the ring and paramedics enter a couple of seconds later and help Alan and Billy Boy out)

(54)

Segment 5 - Match - Kevin Martel vs. B-Boy...The Finish: Martel is against the ropes. B-Boy charges, but Martel is able to catch B-Boy in a hot shot which sends B-Boy into the top rope and staggering back and he falls on his back in the middle of the ring. Martel calls for the finish and hits the Standing Star Press! Martel picks up the win. (80, 70, 90)

Segment 6 - Tag Team Match - Joey Matthews/Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence) vs. Youthanazia (M-Dogg 20/Josh Prohibition)...The Finish: Josh and Storm are the legal men in the ring. Josh Prohibition hits the Drunken Driver on Storm! Matthews enters the ring and charges Josh from behind, but Josh turns and catches Matthews with a hip toss! Matthews lands on Storm! M-Dogg 20 climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Leap Of Faith on both men! Matthews rolls from the ring as Josh pins Storm. (84, 74, 95)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.99, with 427 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday August 6, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa is in the parking lot pacing back and forth. She is talking to herself)

Ms. Vanessa - Damn, damn, damn. Beckett is out and he's not here yet. He's late...(her cell phone rings. She answers)Hello?...Why aren't you here yet?!? You're late!...What?...Can't make it because your flight was canncelled?...No, no, no...Make sure you're here next week, or else I'm dead...yeah. (She hangs up. She kicks a car in anger and re-enters the arena. A stagehand runs up to her)

Stagehand - Ms. Vanessa!, Ms. Vanessa! Come quick!

Ms. Vanessa - What is it?

Stagehand - Just follow me! Quick!

(They run down a hallway and the cameraman follows. The enter a locker room and Derek Wylde and Mr. X are seen lying on the floor, covered with blood. "The Following" is scrawled on the wall in blood)

Ms. Vanessa - Go get the paramedics, now!

(The stagehand leaves. Ms. Vanessa exits and falls against the wall on the outside of the locker room)

(80)

Segment 2 - Match - Excess 69 vs. Kevin Fertig (w/ Paul Burchill)...The Finish: Excess whips Fertig into a turnbuckle. Excess follows up with a splash, but Fertig doesn't go down. Excess goes for another one, but Fertig catches Excess and hits him with a huge spinebuster! Fertig stalks Excess and hits him with the Sinner Shot! Fertig picks up the victory. (66, 54, 78)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa is seen in her office, talking to someone who is off camera)

Ms. Vanessa - So what I'm trying to say is, I need your help. I can't beat The Following. They've already sent five wrestlers to the hospital, as well as doing God-knows-what to another. Please. I need your help.

(The camera changes its angle and reveals Andrew Monica sitting on the other side of the desk. He has a huge smile on his face)

Andrew Monica - Well, well, well. Look who now needs my help. Wasn't it two weeks ago that you just blew me off?

Ms. Vanessa - Look, I know we've had our differences in the past, but-

Andrew Monica - Spare me. Differences in the past doesn't begin to explain it. However, me and GenX will help you. But, it is not to get that warm fuzzy feeling. It's because only you can grant me a title shot against Billy Reil.

Ms. Vanessa - Fine. You beat The Following, and next month, in September you have your title shot.

Andrew Monica - Excellent. We'll get to work right away, your majesty. (Andrew gives a mocking bow and leaves. Ms. Vanessa shakes her head and can't believe what she has just done)

(87)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Billy Reil/Kevin Martel vs. Joey Matthews/B-Boy...The Finish: Martel is out on the outside. He is the legal man. B-Boy is holding Reil as Matthews sets up with a Superkick. He goes for it, but Reil ducks out of the way and B-Boy gets hit with the kick! Matthews looks stunned and Reil hits a South Philly Driver on him! Martel at this point has gotten up and is climbing the turnbuckle! He flies with a Shooting Star Press and hits Matthews! Martel pins Matthews for the win! Martel and Reil celebrate, as Matthews can't believe it. (79, 75, 83)

Segment 5 - Match - Chris Hero vs. Hi69...The Finish: Hi69 goes for a neckbreaker, but Hero reverses it and hits the Hero's Welcome! Hero plays to the crowd. Suddenly Hi69 sits up ALA Undertaker. Hero can't believe it! Hero goes over, but Hi69 gets a huge DDT off! Hi69 climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Trance Rave! Hi69 has picked up the victory. He gets ready to leave when GenX's music hits. (73, 65, 82)

Segment 6 - Angle

(GenX rushes the ring and beat down Hi69 in GenX fashion. This time Hi69 stays down. Andrew Monica gets a mic)

Andrew Monica - Hatred! This is what happens when you are in GenX's crosshairs. No mercy! In the comeing weeks we will show you the true meaning of pain, as we dismantle you, one by one.

(He tosses the mic away and he leaves with fertig and Burchill)

(75)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.93, with 428 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday August 13, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(The Following is seen in the boiler room. There are candles on the ground, in the shape of a pentagram. The Following is on the outside, with Black Dragon in the centre)

Nate Hatred - You have sacrificed your body, mind and soul for The Following. For your sacrifice, you shall reap the benifts when the spoils have been collected. (Hatred picks up a book, finds a page and reads some ancient text from it. The candles flare, then go out completley)

(54)

Segment 2 - Angle

(Captain Nathans boat is seen rolling backstage. Sonjay Dutt walks past, and is confused at the sight he sees)

Captain Nathans - Ahoy, land lubber!

Sonjay Dutt - (mocking) Ahoy, and avast! Shiver me timbers, are ye out looking for ye booty there Captain?

Captain Nathans - (looking annoyed) Ye be best not mocking me, boy. I'll make ye walk the plank on me pirate ship.

Sonjay Dutt - (bursts out laughing) Your "ship"? Hahaha.

(Suddenly Captain Nathans leaps from his ship onto Sonjay Dutt and starts firing right hands down onto Dutt. Soon Nathans gets up and leaves on his boat, with Sonjay Dutt on the ground, hurt)

(62)

Segment 3 - Match - Halo vs. Lyguila (w/ Genki Horiguchi)...The Finish: Halo goes to whip Lyguila against the ropes, but Lyguila reverses and sends Halo instead. Horiguchi, on the outside, grabs at Halo's foot. Halo turns around and yells threats at Horiguchi. Lyguila runs up from behind and scores with a school boy, with a handful of tights! Lyguila cheated his way to a win. (78, 56, 100)

Segment 4 - Match - Mikey Henderson vs. Sonjay Dutt...The Finish: Dutt id down on the mat. Henderson goes to the top rope for a moonsault. He flies, but Dutt gets out of the way! Dutt climbs the turnbuckle himself and scores with the Bombay Splash! As Dutt is celebrating, Captain Nathans hits the ring and Dutt and Nathans brawl for a while until Dutt gets the upper hand and sends Nathans running for cover. (73, 48, 98)

Segment 5 - Non-Titles Match - Billy Reil vs. Jason Cross (w/ Todd Gordon)...The Finish: Cross is down and looks like hes out. Suddenly Gordon dives into the ring and charges Reil! Reil dishes out a right hand and Gordon rolls from the ring hurt. Cross rolls Reil up from behind, but Reil is able to use the momentum to get Cross on his back! Reil picks up a win over Cross. (80, 69, 92)

Segment 6 - Match - Andrew Monica (w/ GenX) vs. Nate Hatred (w/ The Following)...The Finish: Hatred has Andrew backed into a turnbuckle. Hatred is dishing out some major punishment. The ref tries to pull Hatred off, but Hatred shoves the ref. hatred turns back to Andrew, who is able to switch their postitions, sending Hatred into the turnbuckle. Andrew starts hitting some hard right hands, and the ref tries pulling Andrew off Hatred. Andrew then shoves the ref, and the ref has had enough! He calls for the bell with the double DQ! That signals for all the men on the outside to enter the ring and start a wild brawl. No team has the upper hand, when some unfamilier music starts to play. Everyone in the ring stops fighting and looks towards the entrance ramp. Suddenly Teddy Hart appears at the top with a chair. He stands there for a couple of seconds, before charging the ring. Everyone begins fighting again. Upon Hart's entry in the ring he begins to smash everyone in sight, The Following and GenX alike! Soon Hart is the last man standing! Hart plays to the crowd before leaving the carnage behind. (71, 56, 87)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.93, with 433 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday August 27, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Andrew Monica is backstage, drinking a cup of orange juice when Teddy Hart runs up)

Teddy Hart -(frantic) What the hell happened last week? Where is she?

Andrew Monica - (mocking his franticness) I don't know! Maybe we should hire a dective or something!

Teddy Hart - This is bloody important! I need you and GenX to help me look!

Andrew Monica - (Andrew rolls his eyes and pulls a piece of paper from his pocket and gives it to Teddy Hart) I found this in my locker room today.

Teddy Hart - (reading out loud) An announcment concerning the sfaety of Ms. Vanessa will be made tonight by The Voice.

Andrew Monica - We just wait till the announcment, figure out where they are, then beat the hell out of them.

Teddy Hart - Fine.

(72)

Segment 2 - Match - Austin Lee vs. Aero...The Finish: Lee goes for a hurricarana on Aero, but Aero is able to flip and land on his feet! Lee turns around right into the Sunset Bomb! Aero pins Lee for the win. (67, 50, 85)

Segment 3 - Angle

(The Following is backstage with Ms. Vanessa tied up in the background. The Voice is not there, though)

Nate Hatred - Hart, GenX if you want to save the soul of Ms. Vanessa, listen carefully. Tomorrow at the First Anniversary Show there is going to be an eight man elimination tag match. The Following vs. GenX and Teddy Hart. If you win, we'll give you back your precious Ms. Vanessa. If we win...she is ours!

(Suddenly the lights go out and a scuffle is heard. When the lights go on, GenX and Teddy hart are there, but no Following)

(69)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Excess 69 and Halo vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: Excess 69 is against the ropes. Lyguila charges him, but Excess 69 creates a low bridge with the top rope and Lyguila falls to the mat below. Halo and Excess then hit dropkicks in stereo on Horiguchi! Halo climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Halocination! Excess 69 climbs another turnbuckle and hits the Double Pheonix Splash! Excess pins Horiguchi for the win. After Lyguila and Horiguchi leave, Halo and Excess 69 are celebrating. Suddenly Jason Cross and Todd Gorodn hit the ring and begin to attack Excess 69. Halo doesn't like this and defends his partner. Soon Excess and Halo have Cross and Gordon on the run. (73, 59, 87)

Segment 5 - Angle

(The Voice is seen backstage, in a dark locker room, alone. Suddenly GenX and Teddy Hart burst in. They pin The Voice against the wall)

Teddy Hart - Where is she? Where is she?

The Voice - (calm) I don't know what your talking about. You'll find out tomorrow, however.

(Teddy Hart lets go, but then hits The Voice with a huge right hand, sending him to the ground. All four men start to stomp him. They quickly leave, though)

(64)

Segment 6 - Match - Joey Matthews vs. Josh Prohibition...The Finish: Joey Matthews DDTs Prohibition. He's calling for the finish, when Kevin Martel's music hits! Matthews spins around to face the ramp and wait for Martel. But there is no Martel! Matthews turns back around right into the T-Bone Prohibition Plex! Josh pins Matthews for the win. (84, 78, 90)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.93, with 439 fans in attendance.

Sunday August 28, 2005

First Anniversary Show

Segment 1 - Match - Captain Nathans vs. Sonjay Dutt...The Finish: Dutt whips Nathans against the ropes. Nathans comes back and is able to get behind Dutt and roll him up with a handful of tights! Nathans just stole a win away from Dutt! (58, 52, 79)

Segment 2 - Match - Hade Vansen vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Vansen dropkicks Henderson. Vansen picks him up, but Henderson slaps Vansen's hands away and hits the Miracle Maker out of nowhere! Henderson picks up the win. (56, 45, 82)

Segment 3 - Match - Chris Hero vs. B-Boy...The Finish: B-Boy calls for the finish. He sets Hero up for the Cross Special Brainbuster and goes for it...but Hero is able to flip out of it! B-Boy turns around straight into the Hero's Welcome! (66, 66, 82)

Segment 4 - Match For The MEW Lightweight Championship - Excess 69 vs. Jason Cross ©(w/ Todd Gordon)...The Finish: Excess knocks Cross to the mat! Excess climbs the turnbuckle and flies and hits the Double Pheonix Splash! He goes for the pin, but Todd Gordon puts Cross's foot onto the ropes! The ref stops the count. Excess doesn't like this and starts to chase Gordon. Gordon leads Excess from the ring and Excess gets counted out before he can make it back in time! They screwed Excess! (62, 56, 82)

Segment 5 - Match - Joey Matthews vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Martel is reeling. Matthews lets loose with three huge knife edge chops. Martel staggers into the middle of the ring. Matthews sets up a superkick and lets it go...but Martel catches his leg and twists him into the Boston Crab! Matthews quickly taps and Martel has picked up a win. (79, 79, 98)

Segment 6 - Eight Man Elimination Tag Team Match, Winner Gets Ms. Vanessa - Andrew Monica/Paul Burchill/Kevin Fertig/Teddy Hart vs. Nate Hatred/False Prophet/Hi69/Black Dragon (w/ The Voice)...First Elimination: False Prophet is sent into Burchill's corner by Burchill. Andrew, Fertig and Hart lay punches on Prohpet. He staggers out of the corner straight into a huge powerbomb! Burchill pins Prophet and he's eliminated!...Second Elimination: Burchill gets to his feet after pinning Prophet. He turns around and Hatred is there and hits Burchill with the Fire Thunder Bomb! He quickly pins Burchill and he's eliminated....Third Elimination: Andrew and Dragon are in the ring. Dragon hits a dropkick on Andrew, but he doesn't go down. Dragon hits the ropes and runs in with a spinning wheel kick, but Andrew catches him and reverses it into a powerbomb! Andrew pins Dragon!...Forth Elimination: Fertig is in the ring. He clotheslines Hatred. Hatred is crawling to his corner and Fertig lets him tag out to Hi69. Hi69 rushes in, straight into a huge lariat from Fertig! He pins Hi69!...Fifth Elimination: Fertig takes the cover off of one of the turnbuckles. Fertig goes to whip Hatred into the turnbuckle, but Hatred reverses it and Fertig goes head first! Hatred rolls him up and Fertig is gone!...Sixth Elimination: Hart is in control of Hatred! Hart is calling for the finish! He starts to climb the turnbuckle, but Andrew hits a blind tag on him. He gets into the ring and starts to stalk Hatred. Hart is still on the tope rope and he is pissed at Andrew. Hart flies and dropkicks Andrew from behind! Andrew falls fowards and hits the exposed turnbuckle and he goes down. Hatred crawls over and pins Andrew!...Final Elimination: Hatred picks Hart up for a powerbomb, but Hart is able to use the momentum to keep going! Hart lands on Hatreds shoulders and he quickly hooks Hatreds legs and Hart has pinned Hatred! Hart celebrates in the ring as Ms. Vanessa is let out of her cage by a ref. (65, 68, 79)

Segment 7 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa runs into the ring and hugs Hart. They talk for a couple of seconds before Hart kisses her. She looks shocked, but then kisses him back. They leave the ring, holding hands)

(67)

Segment 8 - Non-Title Match - Billy Reil © vs. Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence)...The Finish: Reil locks in a headlock. Storm powers out of it and shoves Reil against the ropes. Reil comes back and walks right into the The Rewind, but Reil is able to twist free and hit the South Philly Driver! Reil pins Storm for the win. (69, 70, 85)

MEW First Anniversary Show recieved a 0.23, with 4020 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday August 31, 2005 -

Message From MEW Management: Wow. This first year has gone by like a flash. The good times, the bad times, the highs and lows. Throughtout it all you, the loyal fans of MEW, have stuck by us. MEW has reached a new high by reaching a cult level with 38% PI. So once again, thanks to everyone who have supported us over the past year. We hope to be around for many more of these.

Thursday September 1, 2005 - MEW is pleased to announce that MEW Overdrive is back on the air, every Wednesday night on the graveyard slot on Spike TV!

user posted image

Saturday September 3, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Andrew Monica enters the ring with a mic)

Andrew Monica - Ms. Vanessa, if you would so kind as to grace me with your presence.

(Ms. Vanessa enters the ring)

Ms. Vanessa - What do you want? I don't have time for you.

Andrew Monica - Don't worry. This will only take a second. I just wanted you to come out here, and tell all the fans here tonight, who the number one contender is for the Main Event Championship.

Ms. Vanessa - (quietly, not all into the mic) You are.

Andrew Monica - (irratated) Who? Speak up. Let everyone here know who it is.

Ms. Vanessa - (loudly) You are!

Andrew Monica - That's right, I am! And comeing up at the end of this month, Reil me and you are going to get our rematch. At Fall Brawl, I will win back my belt, not only because I am obviously a better wrestler then you, the fact of the matter is, no one likes you. I don't like you, the fans don't like you, even Ms. Vanessa doesn't like you.

Ms. Vanessa - What's wrong with you. Reil is my-

Andrew Monica - Shut up! The fact is, the easy thing for you is to just give me that belt, and save yourself a lot of pain and suffering. A lot. I await your answer this Wednesday Reil, and I expect it to be the correct one.

(84)

Segment 2 - Match - Mikey Henderson vs. Sonjay Dutt...The Finish: Henderson has backed Dutt into a turnbuckle. He is firing off punchs onto Dutt. Suddenly Dutt is able to reverse on of these punchs! Dutt starts to fire off his own punches and backs Henderson into the middle of the ring. Henderson is reeling. Dutt winds up for a huge punch and lets it fly, but Henderson ducks and catches Dutt in The Miracle Maker on his way back around! Henderson pins Dutt for the win. (78, 56, 100)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa walks into her office. On her desk is a dozen roses. She walks over with a smile and looks at the card. Her smile disapears quickly and she looks up. Joey Matthews is standing in the doorway)

Joey Matthews - I see you got my flowers. (He walks over to her a picks up a rose) They are beautiful, are they not? (doesn't let her answer) Yes, I thought you would like them.

Ms. Vanessa - Now hold on a-

Joey Matthews - (puts his finger on her lips) Hush now. There's no need for words. I know exactly how feel about me.

Voice - (off camera, not sure who it is) What? She thinks your a creepy skumbag?

(Joey Matthews spins around and the camera reveals that the voice came from Teddy Hart)

Teddy Hart - Now get out of here, before I have to remove you.

(Joey looks pissed, but leaves anyways. Teddy walks over to Ms. Vanessa, who has picked up the flowers. They look at them before Ms. Vanessa tosses them into the trash can. They both walk out of the office)

(74)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Beckett and Wylde vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: Wylde picks up Lyguila and goes for a suplex. Lyguila is up, when Horigcuhi runs over and clips Wylde's leg! Horigcui dives from the ring, followed by Beckett. Lyguila in the meantime, landed on Wylde and the ref counted the pinfall. (74, 63, 86)

Segment 5 - Match - B-Boy vs. Halo...The Finish: B-Boy is down! Halo goes top rope and flies with the Halocination, but B-Boy rolls from underneath! Halo hit the mat hard. Halo slowly gets up, right into the Cross Special Brainbuster! B-Boy pins Halo for the win. (79, 66, 92)

Segment 6 - Match - Andrew Monica (w/ Paul Burchill/Kevin Fertig) vs. Chris Hero...The Finish: Chris Hero hits the Hero's Welcome on Andrew out of nowhere! He goes to pin Andrew but Fertig jumps onto the apron and distracts the ref while Burchill enters the ring and hits the The C4 on Hero! He pulls Andrew on top of Hero and exits the ring. Fertig leaves the apron and Andrew steals a victory from Hero. (80, 75, 86)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.97, with 451 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday September 7, 2005

Segment 1 - Match - Cade Sydal vs. Captain Nathans...The Finish: Nathans hits Sydal with a low blow when the ref wasn't watching! Sydal is down and Nathans is calling for the Pirate Plunge, when a young female starts walking down the ramp towards the ring. Nathans focuses on the female and starts trying to pick her, with his pirate slang. The lady starts flirting with Nathans long enough for Sydal to regain himself and spin Nathans around and hit the Hang Over! Sydal picks up the win. Nathans rolls to the outside and the female enters the ring. She and Sydal look each other down for a couple of seconds before she extends her hand towards Sydal. Sydal shakes it, and she raises Sydal's hand in victory! They both the leave the ring together. (60, 38, 83)

Segment 2 - Match - False Prophet (w/ Black Dragon) vs. Hade Vansen...The Finish: Prophet whips Vansen against the ropes, but Vansen reverses it and dropkicks Prophet on him way back! Vansen climbs the turnbuckle and calls for the Top Rope Hurricarana, but Dragon jumps onto the apron and shoves Vansen off! The ref DQ's Prophet, while Prophet and Dragon beat down Vansen. (64, 37, 91)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Billy Reil walks to the ring with a mic and the Main Event Championship belt)

Billy Reil - I've thought a lot about about what you were saying last week Andrew. I'd like you to come down here now so you can get what you rightfully deserve.

(Andrew Monica, Kevin Fertig and Paul Burchill come down to the ring with a mic)

Andrew Monica - I knew you'd make the right decision Reil. I'm mean, your a smart guy and I know you don't want to put up with anymore pain or suffering then you need to. So if you'll give my that belt, I'll be on my way. I've planned a little party with some of friends. I'd invite you, but, well, you know. Just forget I said anything. Here, give it to me.

(Andrew reaches for the belt. Reilextends the belt, but suddenly smashes it into Andrew's face. Reil dives from the ring and escapes through the crowd. Fertig and Burchill give up chase and check on Andrew)

(70)

Segment 4 - Match - Chicano vs. Teddy Hart (w/ Ms. Vanessa)...The Finish: Chicano goes for a neckbreaker on Hart, but Hart is able to reverse it into a DDT! Hart calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle! Hart flies and lands the Hart Attack! Hart pins Chicano for the win. After the match Ms. Vanessa enters the ring to celebrate with Hart. Joey Matthews then appears at the top of the ramp. He just stares at the ring and applaudes, slowly. Hart yells at Matthews until he eventually leaves. (75, 65, 86)

Segment 5 - Tag Team Match - Youthanazia vs. The SAT...The Finish: All four men are in the ring. Youthanazia hits dropkicks in stereo and The SAT fall to the outside. The get up as Youthanazia climb two turnbuckles. Youthanazia leaps and take out both men! The ref starts counting, but no team are able to get back into the ring! The ref calls for the bell in a no-contest. The SAT regain themselves and assult Youthanzia from behind! They get the upperhand and leave Youthanazia sprawled on the ground. (85, 73, 97)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.05, with 478 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday September 10, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Jason Cross and Todd Gordon are backstage talking when Cade Sydal and Amanda Shae enter the room)

Todd Gordon - (stands up) Just what in the hell do you think your doing in our dressing room?

Jason Cross - (stands up) Don't worry about them Todd. Let me take care of them. So Sydal, did you want to come here and brag about your little win last week, with the help of your little bimbo friend here?

(Sydal throws himself at Cross, who is able to sidestep and use Sydal's momentum to throw him against a wall. Todd Gordon and Amanda Shae back off and let them fight)

Jason Cross - Listen up, Sydal. I am the MEW Lightweight Champion! You are nothing more then a curtain jerker. That's all you'll ever be. Don't ever forget that!

(Suddenly Sydal is able pull himself off the wall and throw Cross into the door, whichs breaks off the hinges. Sydal rolls Cross onto his back and grabs him by the throat)

Cade Sydal - Well, Cross this curtain jerker just came from management to tell you that I have a match next week against you for the MEW Lightweight Title! And next week, I will beat you, because I am the better wrestler. Now you don't forget that!

(Sydal slaps Cross before leaving with Shae. Gordon rushes over to help Cross, but Cross shrugs him off as he stares at Sydal walking away. Cross looks pissed)

(50)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - Los Barrio Boys (Alan/Billy Boy) vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: Alan back body drops Horiguchi! Alan starts to pick him up when Lyguila tries to enter the ring. The ref rushes over to stop him and Horiguchi hits a low blow on Alan! Billy Boy rushes in, but Horiguchi sidesteps and Lyguila creates a low bride with the top rope and Billy Boy flips to the outside! Horiguchi sets up Alan and hits a moonsualt! He pins Alan for the win. (68, 57, 96)

Segment 3 - Angle

(GenX is in the ring)

Andrew Monica - Reil, I gave you a chance to give me the belt and walk away, unhurt. But no, you just had to have the last word, didn't you? Well I'll have the last word at Fall Brawl, when I walk out of the building the Main Event Champion!

(The Big Screen turns on, and a shot of a liscence plate that reads "GenX" is seen. The camera pulls back and angles itself so that Billy Reil is standing by the side of the limo with the licence plate)

Billy Reil - The last word. I don't know why you're making threats to me about what you're going to do in a couple of weeks, Monica. You really should be worried about what is going to happen right now. Like to your limo here. (Reil pulls a zipo from his pocket and lights it. Reil stares into the flame) Fire is a wonderful thing, isn't it Monica? (Reil tosses the zipo behind him towards the limo as he walks away. The limo catches fire quickly. GenX is in the ring furious. They run up the ramp into the backstage area)

(80)

Segment 4 - Interview

(Teddy Hart and Ms. Vanessa are backstage in the designated interview area)

Teddy Hart - Joey Matthews, I'm only going to say this once, so listen closely. I want you to stay away from Ms. Vanessa. She never liked you, she doesn't like you and she will never like you! If you come with a hundred feet of her, I'll break every bone in your body.

(Ms. Vanessa takes the mic from Hart)

Ms. Vanessa - I also don't want anymore messages at my house, notes or flowers in my locker room. You disgust me Matthews. I have a real man here, I don't need you.

(Hart and Ms. Vanessa kiss as the camera fades)

(76)

Segment 5 - Match - Chicano vs. Halo...The Finish: Halo hits a spinning wheel kick on Chicano! Halo climbs the turnbuckle and flies with the Halocination, but Chicano rolls from underneath it! Chicano climbs the turnbuckle himself and hits the Swanton Bomb! Chicano pins Halo for the win. (71, 68, 91)

Segment 6 - Match - Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence) vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Storm whips Martel into the turnbuckle. Storm follows up with a clothesline. Storm goes for a second one, but Martel is able to hoise himslef up, catch his legs under Storm's arms and rolls him up! The ref counts to three and we have a winner! Wesley Lawrence is pissed as he yells at the ref and at Martel. (77, 73, 100)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.97, with 472 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday September 14, 2005

Segment 1 - Interview

(Joey Matthews is seen in the designated interview area)

Joey Matthews - I wasn't too thrilled with your little threats last week, Hart. They really hurt me. But enough of me, and enough of you. Let's talk about a third party for a moment. Ms. Vanessa. You see, the past couple of weeks I've made some advances towards her, and you weren't too happy. And I'd like to let you in on a little secret. I figured since you are a "huge" superstar, if I was able to beat you, I may just get a shot at the Main Event Championship. And the best way to beat some is to play mind games with them. That's what I've been doing Hart. I have no interest in your little slutty girlfriend. I have one goal, and you are in my way. That's why I want you at Fall Brawl, Hart. There's no stopping me from getting my belt.

(74)

Segment 2 - Match - Jerrelle Clark vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Jerrelle whips Henderson into a turnbuckle and follows him. Henderson is able to climb the turnbuckle and hit a moonsualt on the running Jerrelle! Henderson stalks Jerrelle and when he gets up Henderson hits the Push Front Foward Front Suplex! Henderson pins Jerrelle for the win. (65, 46, 100)

Segment 3 - Match For The MEW Lightweight Championship - Cade Sydal (w/ Amanda Shae) vs. Jason Cross ©(w/ Todd Gordon)...The Finish: The ref and Sydal go down with an arrent dropkick from Cross. Gordon grabs a chair and throws it to Cross. Cross stalks Sydal and swings for his head when he gets up, bu Sydal ducks! Cross turns around and Sydal superkicks the chair into Cross's face! Cross goes down! Amanda pulls the chair from the ring as the ref is getting up. Sydal sets Cross up and hits the Hang Over! Sydal pins Cross and is our new MEW Lightweight Champion! Sydal and Amanda celebrate for a while before leaving. (63, 51, 91)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Andrew Monica is backstage. He is talking to someone, however, he is on the other side of a wall and cannot be seen)

Andrew Monica - OK, so do we need to go over the plan once more, or do you have it?

Voice - I know exactly what I need to do at Fall Brawl.

Andrew Monica - Excellent. You do your part and I'll do mine.

Voice - You'll let me into GenX.

Andrew Monica - With open arms. (extends his hand, and a hand comes out from behind the wall and shakes it. A door is heard to be opened, then closed. Andrew is left, smiling)

(85)

Segment 5 - Tag Team Match - Youthanazia (Josh Prohibition/M-Dogg 20) vs. GenX III (Kevin Fertig/Paul Burchill)...The Finish: Burchill and Josh are the legal men. They are exchanging right hands until Josh gets the upperhand and DDTs him. M-Dogg 20 climbs the turnbuckle and calls for the Leap Of Faith! Fertig hits the ring, forarms Josh and climbs the turnbuckle and begins to brawl with M-Dogg 20 on the top rope. Josh gets up and shoves Fertig to the outside, but Fertig grabs M-Dogg 20 and both men go crashing through the announcers table! Josh stares in disbelief. Burchill then rolls Josh up and GenX III picks up the victory! (75, 70, 99)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.16, with 478 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday September 21, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Andrew Monica comes out to the ring)

Andrew Monica - Billy Reil. As you know, a couple weeks ago, you torched my limo. Normally, I would just kick your ass and get over it, but I decided not to this time. The cops have made their way to the arena to arrest you. I suggest you get out of here before-

(Billy Reil suddenly hits the ring andassults Andrew. The cops follow quickly and they drag Reil out of the arena, to the laughs of Andrew)

(75)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - Excess 69/Jerrelle Clark vs. Los Barrio Boys (Alan/Billy Boy)...The Finish: Billy Boy and Clark runs towards each other and hit a clothesline on each other! They're both down. They both crawl to their corners and make the tag at the same time! Excess charges Alan, but Alan ducks behind and rolls up Excess 69! Alan pins Excess for the win. (69, 47, 91)

Segment 3 - Match - Chance Beckett vs. Chicano...The Finish: Chicano lays right hands on Beckett. Chicano goes for a kick to the gut, but Beckett grabs his leg! Chicano hits Beckett with an enziguri to get out of the spot! Chicano climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the Swanton Bomb! Chicano pins Beckett for the win. (79, 69, 90)

Segment 4 - Match - Teddy Hart (w/ Ms. Vanessa) vs. Todd Gordon (w/ Jason Cross)...The Middle: Gordon whips Hart against the ropes and Cross grabs Hart's leg! The ref rushes over and tosses Cross from ringside! Cross is pissed but eventually leaves....The Finish: Hart hits a neckbreaker on Gordon and calls for the finish! Hart goes top rope and hits the Hart Attack! Hart's about to pin him, when Joey Matthews appears at the top of the stage. He makes a couple of rude gestures, and Teddy Hart runs after Matthews! Matthews bolts and Gorodn is left down in the ring. The ref counts to ten and Gordon is the winner! Cross comes back out and they celebrate. (55, 57, 53)

Segment 5 - Match - Andrew Monica vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Andrew Monica knocks Martel down with a dropkick. He sets Martel up with a superkick and lets loose, but Martel grabs his leg! He spins Andrew around and goes for a DDT, but Andrew reverse it into a Northern Lights Suplex! Andrew pins Martel for the win! Andrew exits the ring and grabs a chair. He goes back in and smashes Martel across the head three times! Andrew then makes a belt motion around his waist to the camera, before leaving. (88, 83, 93)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 0.99, with 466 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday September 24, 2005

Segment 1 - Interview

(Cade Sydal and Amanda Shae are backstage in the designated interview area)

Cade Sydal - We're not here to talk about Jason Cross, even though we do have a match tomorrow at Fall Brawl for my MEW Lightweight Championship. But no. Tonight I want to talk about Joey Matthews. Matthews, it is because of you I have to face Cross tomorrow, even though I set it up so he wasn't. So tonight Matthews, I got ourselves a match. Tonight, I will embarrass you, so hopefully, next time you want to get involved in my affairs, then you'll think again, dude.

(62)

Segment 2 - Match - Jerrelle Clark vs. Nate Hatred...The Finish: Hatred whips Clark into a turnbuckle, but Clark is able to climb the turnbuckle and fly with a hurricarana attempt, but Hatred catches Clark and hits him with a huge powerbomb! Hatred picks up Clark and hits him with the Fire Thunder Bomb! Hatred pins Clark for the win. (66, 52, 81)

Segment 3 - Angle

(A video plays, hyping the ladder match between Andrew Monica and Billy Reil tomorrow, at Fall Brawl)

(80)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Beckett and Wylde vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: Lyguila has Beckett in a bad way. He picks Beckett up, but he hits a jaw breaker out of nowhere! Beckett gets a tag to Wylde and Wylde cleans house with several clotheslines. Horiguchi pulls himself to his feet using the ropes. Beckett charges, but Horiguchi creates a low bridge and Beckett goes to the outside. Wylde then dropkicks Lyguila. Lyguila rolls to the outside as Wylde yells at him. Horiguchi stalks Wylde and when he turned around he walked right into the Beach Break! Horiguchi pins Wylde for the win. (76, 67, 86)

Segment 5 - Match - Chris Hero vs. Paul Burchill...The Finish: Burchill hits huge lariat on Hero. Burchill picks Hero up and sets him up for a back body drop. He lifts him, but Hero reverses it into an Asai DDT! Hero stalks Burchill and hits the Hero's Welcome! He pins Burchill for the win. He starts to celebrate but Kevin Fertig rushes the ring and chases Hero off. (73, 63, 84)

Segment 6 - Match - Cade Sydal (w/ Amanda Shae) vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Sydal whips Matthews into the a turnbuckle. He follows up with a splash, but Matthews pulls the ref into the corner and gets him self out of the way! The ref goes down. Matthews goes for a superkick on Sydal, but he grabs Matthew's leg. Sydal spins Matthews around, straight into the Hang Over! Suddenly Jason Cross appears out of nowhere, with a steel chair! He pegs Sydal in the skull and pulls Matthews on top of Sydal before leaving. The groggy ref makes a slow three count. Matthews is able to gte to his feet, after a few seconds. He starts laughing at Sydal when Teddy Hart hits the ring! Hart and Matthews fight until the camera fades out. (80, 63, 98)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.01, with 461 fans in attendance.