Main Event Wrestling

user posted image

Wednesday September 28, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(GenX enters the ring)

Kevin Fertig - Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the honor to introduce to you, the new Main Event Champion, Andrew Monica!

(Hands mic to Andrew)

Andrew Monica - Thank you very much, Kevin, Paul for all your support and help the time we've been together. But if I was just to thank you two, that would be very rude of me. A lot of credit is deserved for a man, who went above and beyond what was asked of him. And for that, I'd like to thank him. So Mikey Henderson, why don't you come down here and let me thank you, properly.

(Mikey Henderson enters the ring with a mic)

Andrew Monica - Henderson, I thank you, and so does my Main Event Championship. If it wasn't for you, there would have been the slightest chance that Reil could have beaten me. But thats in the past. Today is the rest of your life, Henderson. You held up your end of the bargin, so I'll hold up mine. Welcome to GenX, Mikey!

(Andrew Monica extends his hand, but Mikey Henderson just looks at it)

Mikey Henderson - I didn't do anything to help you, Monica. I was going to, but I didn't. The deal sounded great. Join the most powerful faction in the entire MEW! I thought it would be the best thing to happen to my career. But when I got into that ring and saw Reil reaching for that belt, I knew that joining GenX wasn't for me. You know why? Because the most important thing to my career would be getting that belt, and that would never happen as a member of GenX, because GenX is not a team, it's Andrew Monica, backed up these two. So what I'm trying to say here, Monica is that you can take your offer of joining your little group and shove it!

(GenX is shocked)

Andrew Monica - What? Your turning us down?

Mikey Henderson - That's right.

(Mikey Henderson suddenly attacks GenX. He is able to get several shots in before he is overpowered. GenX beat him down for a bit before leaving)

(75)

Segment 2 - Match - Austin Lee vs. Jerrelle Clark...The Finish: Lee whips Clark against the ropes and goes for a hip toss, but Clark flips out of the hip toss and hits a DDT on Lee! Clark climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the 630 Somersault! Clark pins Lee for the win. (66, 44, 88)

Segment 3 - Interview

(Amanda Shae and Cade Sydal are in the designated interview area)

Amanda Shae - Last Sunday, Cade Sydal totally showed that Jason Cross who the better wrestler is.

(Cade Sydal takes the mic from Amanda Shae)

Cade Sydal - That's right. But I'm not going to stop with Cross. Totally, not. That's why I, Cade Sydal the MEW Lightweight Champion, am putting forth an open challenge to any dude in the back, hell any dude within the sound of my voice! Show up next week and I'll be there to prove how good I really am.

(64)

Segment 4 - Match - Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence) vs. M-Dogg 20...The Finish: Storm hits a vicious kick on M-Dogg 20 and he's down. Storm climbs the turnbuckle and flies with a moonsault, but M-Dogg 20 rolls out! M-Dogg 20 climbs the ropes himself and connects with the Leap Of Faith! M-Dogg 20 pins Storm for the win. (75, 71, 80)

Segment 5 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Joel maximo...The Finish: Reil dropkicks Joel and he's down. Reil climbs the ropes, but Joel is able to get up and pull out one of Reil's legs, causing Reil to go nut first onto the top turnbuckle. Joel climbs the tunbuckle and hits Reil with a right hand. Reil awakes with a right of his own. They exchange rights, until Reil gets the advantage. He slams Joel's head onto the turnbuckle and Reil then flips over Joel with a Sunset Bomb! Reil pins Joel for the win! (80, 74, 86)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.12, with 485 fans in attendance.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Wednesday October 5, 2005

Segment 1 - Interview

(Austin Lee is in the designated interview area)

Austin Lee - Cade Sydal, I guess you want to know why I attacked you last week. I guess you want to know why I sent you to the hospital and took you out of action for a couple of weeks. It's very simple. I've busted my ass everyday since I've been here to become the best damn wrestler in the Lightweight division in MEW! And yet you, Cade Sydal, end up with my title! Well, that's going to change. Because at the end of the month at Halloween Hell, I have myself a MEW Lightweight Championship match against you! So I hope you feel better before then, becuase if you don't show up...then I get your belt by default.

(62)

Segment 2 - Match - Chris Stylez vs. Sonjay Dutt...The Finish: Stylez locks in a head lock on Dutt, but Dutt is able to reverse it into a back body drop! Dutt hits the ropes and runs back and hits the Sonjay Start Press! Dutt pins Stylez for the win. (73, 60, 87)

Segment 3 - Match - Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence) vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Henderson hits a huge missle drpkick on Storm from the top rope! Henderson calls for the finish and stalks Storm. Suddenly Andrew Monica hits the ring with a Singapore Cane! The ref calls for the bell! Wesley awrence pulls Storm from the ring and they leave as Andrew plays to the crowd. Henderson slowly gets to his feet and walks right into another Cane shot! He's down and bleeding! Andrew then exits the ring and walks up the ramp. (81, 73, 90)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Andrew is at the top of the ramp when someone hands Henderson a mic)

Mikey Henderson - Andrew! I'm still up! You couldn't keep me down last week and you can't keep me down again now!

(Mikey Henderson is barely able to stand when Andrew hits the ring again. Henderson is able to hold off Andrew for a bit, but eventually Andrew gets the upper hand and destroys Henderson. The paramedics come out and help Henderson from the ring)

(77)

Segment 5 - Match - B-Boy vs. Chris Hero...The Finish: Hero whips B-Boy against the ropes but B-Boy comes back with a neckbreaker! B-Boy stalks Hero and goes for the Cross Special Brainbuster but Hero flips out of it and hits the Hero's Welcome on B-Boy! Hero pins B-Boy for the win. (75, 70, 80)

Segment 6 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Matthews hits a jawbreaker on Reil and he is reeling. Matthews sets up for a superkick and lets it fly, but Reil catches it! Reil spins Matthews around and catches him in the South Philly Driver out of nowhere! Reil pins Matthews for the win. (84, 78, 91)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 2.66, with 497 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday October 8, 2005

Segment 1 - Interview

(Chris Stylez is backstage in the designated interview area)

Chris Stylez - Last week, a travisty occured. I, Chris Stylez, the premiere wrestler in MEW, was robbed. Last week, that forigen punk, Sonjay Dutt screwed me out of a win! It was unfair, and unjust! Sonjay, if your listening to me now, and I know you are, I want a rematch! Next week, Dutt I'm coming for you!

(58)

Segment 2 - Match - Hi69 vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Hi69 dropkicks Martel to the mat. Hi69 climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the Trance Rave! Hi69 pins Martel, but Martel kicks out at two! Hi69 can't believe it. Hi69 whips Martel into a turnbuckle. Hi69 follows up, but Martel hoists himself up and is able to roll Hi69 up into a small package! Martel picks up a win over the furious Hi69! (83, 73, 93)

Segment 3 - Match - Austin Lee vs. Derek Wylde...The Finish: Wylde whips Lee into a turnbuckle. He goes to follow up with a splash, but Lee ducks out of the way! Wylde pegs the top turnbuckle and stumbles backwards right into the Degenerate Driver! Lee pins Wylde for the win. Lee is celebrating his win when suddenly Cade Sydal hits the ring from the back with a steel chair! Lee turns around into a huge chair shot to the face! Cade Sydal stands over Lee and yells at him for a bit before leaving. (71, 57, 85)

Segment 4 - Match - Joel Maximo vs. M-Dogg 20...The Finish: Joel floors M-Dogg 20 and climbs the turnbuckle calling for the finish. However, M-Dogg 20 gets to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle as well. After a brief brawl M-Dogg 20 is able to hit a superplex off onto Joel! M-Dogg 20 climbs another turnbuckle and connects with the Leap Of Faith! M-Dogg 20 pins Joel for the win. (82, 73, 92)

Segment 5 - Non-Title Match - Andrew Monica vs. Teddy Hart (w/ Ms. Vanessa)...The Middle: Andrew hits a huge lariat off the ropes on Hart! Andrew calls for the finish when Mikey Henderson's music plays! Andrew gets ready for Henderson to come down to the ring, but he never does. Hart is able to take advantage and he rolls up Andrew who kicks out at two....The Finish: Hart has Andrew reeling! Hart climbs the turnbuckle and flies with a cross body...but Andrew catches Hart! Andrew hits a huge shoulder breaker on Hart. Andrew calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Reckless Dive on Hart! Andrew pins Hart for the win. Afterwards Andrew picks Hart up and tosses him to the outside where Ms. Vanessa tends to him. ANdrew then goes and grabs a mic. (84, 77, 91)

Segment 6 - Angle

(Andrew has a mic)

Andrew Monica - Mikey Henderson! Are you back there! Your trying to screw with my mind aren't you?!? Get out here now! (Andrew waits for a bit) Henderson, you chickenshit! (waits a bit more) That's it! If your back there, I'm going to find you!

(Andrew leaves the ring and exits)

(80)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.99, with 488 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday October 12, 2005

Segment 1 - Match - Aero vs. Nate Hatred (w/ The Voice)...The Finish: Hatred is against the ropes on the side closest to the announcers table. Aero hits a dropkick and Hatred tumbles to the floor. Aero hits the ropes on the opposite side and flies with a cross body onto Hatred...but Hatred catches Aero! Hatred spins around and slams Aero through the announcers table! The ref calls for the DQ and Aero picks up the win. Hatred stares at Aero for a while until he finally leaves. (63, 59, 83)

Segment 2 - Angle

(The cameraman is backstage following Chris Stylez. Stylez bursts into a room, that is occupied by Sonjay Dutt. They begin to brawl. They brawl into the hall and they are eventually broken up. They are held apart as the yell at each other)

Sonjay Dutt - C'mon! Is that all you've got?!?

Chris Stylez - I've got plenty more! Me and you at Halloween Hell!

Sonjay Dutt - You're on!

(Security is finally able to pull Chris Stlyez away. Dutt is about to re-enter his locker room when Andrew Monica shoves him into a wall)

Andrew Monica - Dutt! You're friends with Henderson! Where is that punk?

Sonjay Dutt - I don't know! I haven't seen him in over a week.

Andrew Monica - Shit!

(Andrew turns to go, but then spins around and hits a huge right hand on Dutt. Dutt goes down as Andrew leaves)

(72)

Segment 3 - Match - Halo vs. Jason Cross (w/ Todd Gordon)...The Finish: Halo suplexes Cross and he's down. As Halo picks up Cross, Gordon hops onto the apron. Cross then hits a low blow on Halo! Cross dives from the ring and quickly grabs a chair. He returns and stalks Halo. Halo gets up and Cross swings the chair. Halo ducks and superkicks the chair right into Cross's face! Cross stumbles backwards right into the ref, who knocks Gordon from the apron! Cross stumbles forwards and walks right into the Dreamweaver from Halo! Halo pins Cross for the win. (72, 72, 91)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Chicano/Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence) vs. Chris Hero/Teddy Hart (w/ Ms. Vanessa)...The Finish: All four men are in the ring, with Chicano and Hart being the legal men. Hero tosses Storm to the outside. Lawrence helps Storm to his feet and Hero flies with a springboard cross body taking out both men! Meanwhile, in the ring Chicano has Hart on the mat. Chicano climbs the turnbuckle and calls for the finish, but Hart is able to get to hit feet and hit the top rope causing Chicano to get sacked! Chicano falls to the mat and Hart climbs the turnbuckle. Hart connects with the Hart Attack and pins Chicano for the win! (67, 70, 81)

Segment 5 - Match - Joey Matthews vs. Josh Prohibition...The Finish: Josh has Matthews out on the mat. Josh takes his time climbint the turnbuckle, looking for a moonsualt. Matthews is able to regain himself and climb the turnbuckle behind Josh and hit a Russian leg sweep from the top rope! Matthews stalks Josh and hits the Virginia Necktie! Matthews pins Josh for the win. (73, 75, 90)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.16, with 484 fans in attendance.

Edited by The Hardcore Canuck

user posted image

Wednesday October 19, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(An unknown female walks to the ring)

Female - I know that everyone here probably has never heard of me. So let me introduce myself. I am Alicia Webb. The MEW management board has hired me to fill the vacant commisioner spot. But now that the introductions are out of the way, I'd like to get down to buisness. I want to start off my reign with a bang. That's why I have decided to form a MEW Tag Team Championship tournament! All the matches will take place on Unplugged and Overdrive in the coming weeks. The final itself will be held at this month's upcoming PPV, Halloween Hell! I have already gone through the roster and have picked teams to participate. The following matches will take place in the tournament. Youthanazia will face Lyguila and Horiguchi! The SAT will face Jerrelle Clark and Hade Vansen! Burchill and Fertig will face Aero and Excess 69! And in the final match Beckett and Wylde will face Nate Hatred and a special wrestler, I have hand selected to be his partner. I want to wish good luck to everyone in the tournament!

(83)

Segment 2 - Match - Halo vs. Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence)...The Finish: Halo whips Storm towards the ropes, but Storm reverses it and sends Halo instead. When Halo hits the ropes Wesley Lawrence grabs at Halo's legs. Halo turns around, looking angry. Storm takes advantage and rolls up Halo frombehind, with a handful of tights! Storm ducks from the ring before Halo can get him back. Storm and Lawrence leave and Halo stays in the ring, pissed off that he got screwed out of a win. Suddenly Ian Harrison's music plays and Ian hits the ring! Ian hits Halo with the Running Powerslam! Halo is out cold from the vicious assult from Harrison! (69, 71, 84)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Hatred and The Voice are standing in a dark locker room. There are several candles. The camera is angled so you can not see who they are talking to)

The Voice - So you are the chosen one to assist us?

(Hatred doesn't look too happy)

Nate Hatred - Next week we have our match. Let's hope that this stint with MEW is more sucessful then your last.

The Voice - So don't screw up.

(The camera fades as Hatred and The Voice leave)

(66)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Mikey Henderson walks into Alicia Webb's office)

Mikey Henderson - You wanted to see me?

Alicia Webb - Yes. I just wanted to wish the number one contender luck tonight.

Mikey Henderson - Thanks, but my match with Andrew isn't for another week and a half.

Alicia Webb - I wasn't talking about that.

Mikey Henderson - What are you talk-

(Suddenly Andrew bursts in and catches Henderson off guard. Alicia Webb doesn't seem too concerned. Andrew beats Henderson down, while dragging him down a hallway. Andrew turns into the boiler room and slams the door behind him, not letting the camera man follow.

(83)

Segment 5 - Match - B-Boy vs. Teddy Hart (w/ Ms. Vanessa)...The Finish: B-Boy whips Hart against the ropes. Hart comes back and hits B-Boy with a headscissors takedown! Hart climbs the turnbuckle and calls for the finish. Hart connects with the Hart Attack! Hart pins B-Boy for the win. (72, 74, 89)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.16, with 526 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday October 22, 2005

Segment 1 - Interview

(Todd Gordon and Jason Cross are backstage in the designated interview area)

Todd Gordon - Last week, everyone saw something that they weren't expecting. Last week everyone saw my new client Ian Harrison take out Halo!

(Ian Harrison appears. He shakes hands with Gordon and Cross)

Todd Gordon - Harrison is the most dangerous man in MEW today! And starting at Halloween Hell Ian Harrison will leave a path of broken bodies strewn across the MEW, starting with Halo. That's right. At Halloween Hell it's going to be my man, Ian Harrison versus Halo!

(67)

Segment 2 - Angle

(Amanda Shae is backstage doing her make-up. Austin Lee appears behind her. Amanda Shae spins around quickly)

Austin Lee - Hi, Amanda. How's it going?

Amanda Shae - Get away from me, creep.

Austin Lee - That's no way to talk to the next MEW Lightweight Champion is it?

Amanda Shae - That's it. I'm leaving.

(She stands up, but Austin Lee pushes her back down)

Austin Lee - You're not going anywhere, Amanda. You see, Sydal, he's not a real man like me. I came here because I think you deserve better then him. You should be in my corner at Halloween Hell.

Amanda Shae - I rather kill myself.

(She goes to stand again, but Austin pushes her down again)

Austin Lee - That wasn't a request.

(Austin Lee then turns his head and the camera pulls back showing Cade Sydal. Austin Lee opens his mouth to say something, but Cade Sydal attacks Lee. They fight until Lee is able to get away)

(63)

Segment 3 - Tag Team Tournament Match 1, Round 1 - Beckett and Wylde vs. Hatred and ????? (w/ The Voice)...The Opener: Chance Beckett and Derek Wylde make their way to the ring first. Nate Hatred's music plays and Hatred comes down to the end of the ramp, followed by The Voice. They wait for Hatred's partner. Suddenly the lights go out a ring of fire appears on the stage. The Vampire Warrior rises from the centre! He charges the ring and he and Hatred begin to assault Beckett and Wylde....The Finish: Hatred clotheslines Beckett and they crash to the floor. The Voice hops onto the apron and the ref goes over to tell him to go away. Meanwhile Wylde is picking the Vampire Warrior up when he low blows Wylde! He hits the Implant DDT! Vampire Warrior pins Wylde for the win!(75, 64, 86)

Segment 4 - Interview

(Andrew Monica comes down to the ring)

Andrew Monica - Since last week, I've recieved countless e-mails and phone calls from pissed off fans, wanting to know what I've done with Mikey Henderson. (sarcastic tone) Just so none of you worry about Henderson I will tell you all thats he's alive. However, he won't be able to make our match at Halloween Hell. Which is too bad for all of you, but great for me. I get a night off.

(Suddenly the big screen turns on. Mikey Henderson is shown sitting in a chair in a hospital gown. He looks beaten up and is in obvious pain)

Mikey Henderson - Monica! Once again, you beat me down but I keep getting up! The doctors have cleared me to wrestle at Halloween Hell! So you'd better be ready for me, cause I'm bringing hell to you!

(83)

Segment 5 - Tag Team Tournament Match 2, Round 1 - Youthanazia vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Finish: M-Dogg 20 hits a huge neckbreaker Horiguchi! He climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the Leap Of Faith! He pins Horiguchi and gets the three before Lyguila can break it up! Youthanzia pick up the win, and they will face Nate Hatred and The Vampire Warrior in one week. (83, 74, 93)

Segment 6 - Four Corners Match - Billy Reil vs. Joey Matthews vs. Kevin Martel vs. B-Boy...The Finish: B-Boy is in the ring with Martel. Martel goes for a clothesline, but B-Boy ducks underneath it and hits Martel with the Cross Special Brainbuster on Martel! Matthews enters the ring and hits the Virginia Necktie on B-Boy! Billy Reil dives into the ring and hits the South Philly Driver on Matthews! Reil pins Matthews to win the match! Martel and B-Boy leave first. Reil is at the top of the stage when Matthews grabs a mic. He challenges Reil to a match at Halloween Hell. Reil answers with a nodding of the head! (80, 78, 82)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.05, with 525 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday October 29, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Andrew Monica comes out to the ring)

Andrew Monica - Mikey henderson. In two days we meet at Halloween Hell. In two days, I will end your career! You keep saying I can't keep you down. Well, we'll see how well you can get up when your legs are broken. At this point Henderson, I only care about two things. My Main Event Championship, and beating the living hell out of you! I will teach you to-

(the lights go out)

(84)

Segment 2 - Video

(A video plays once again hyping the unknown debuting wrestler. This time you can make out that the wrestler is a heavyweight and has short hair. The video also gives the hint that the wrestler is coming for Andrew Monica. When the video stops playing Andrew is shown in the ring, looking a little scared. He leaves quickly after the video)

(80)

Segment 3 - Match - Teddy Hart (w/ Ms. Vanessa) vs. Paul Burchill (w/ Kevin Fertig) ...The Finish: Teddy Hart throws Burchill to the outside. Kevin Fertig doesn't like this so he hops onto the apron, trying to go after Hart. The ref is able to hold him back. Suddenly Chris Stylez dives into the ring and smacks Hart with a brutal chair shot behind the refs back! Fertig jumps off the apron and rolls Burchill back into the ring. Burchill pulls himself on top of Hart and gets the three count. Stylez screwed Hart out of a win! (81, 70, 92)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Tournament Match 1, Round 2 - Aero and Excess 69 vs. The SAT (Joel Maximo/Jose Maximo)...The Finish: The SAT are both knocked to the outside. They stand by the ramp, regaining their composure. Aero and Excess 69 climbs the two closest turnbuckle and hit a double crossbody on The SAT! All four men look hurt. Excess 69 (the legal man) is able to crawl back into the ring, but he still can't get up. The ref starts the ten count again and reaches ten! Aero and Excess 69 win by count out! (84, 69, 100)

Segment 5 - Tag Team Tournament Match 2, Rounb 2 - Youthanazia (Josh Prohibition/ M-Dogg 20) vs. The Following (Nate Hatred/The Vampire Warrior)(w/ The Voice)...The Finish: Vampire Warrior hits the Implant DDT on M-Dogg 20! He goes for the pin, but Josh breaks up the count. Hatred tries to enter the ring but the ref holds him back. Josh leaves just as The Voice tosses a chair to Vampire Warrior! Vampire pegs Josh and he goes down hard. He drops the chair and hits a second Implant DDT on M-Dogg 20 onto the chair! Vampire kicks the chair out of the ring and covers M-Dogg 20 once again. Hatred quickly gets out of the ring and the ref counts the three! The Following win! (88, 76, 100)

Segment 6 - Triple Threat Match - Chris Hero vs. Joey Matthews vs. Jonny Storm (w/ Wesley Lawrence)...The Finish: Chris Hero hits Matthews with the Hero's Welcome out of nowhere! He's about to go for the pin when Wesley Lawrence jumps onto the apron and yells at Hero. Hero turns around and begins to argue with Lawrence. Storm takes advantage by pinning Matthews! Storm stole a victory away from Hero! (75, 70, 80)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.97, with 525 fans in attendance.

Halloween Hell

Monday October 31, 2005

Segment 1 - Match - Halo vs. Ian Harriosn (w/ Todd Gordon, Jason Cross)...The Finish: This match so far has been a squash. Ian Harrison hits the Running Powerslam on Halo. Ian's not done, though. He picks up Halo and lifts him for a powerbomb. When Halo is on his shoulders Halo rains down right hands on Ian's head! Ian falls backwards and Halo catches his leg and holds him for the three count! Halo bolts from the ring, because Cross dives in the ring. Halo celebrates at the top of the stage while Gordon, Ian and Cross look pissed off in the ring. (59, 55, 78)

Segment 2 - Match - Black Dragon vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Martel is floored by Dragon. He climbs the turnbuckle and misses the Shooting Star Press! Martel pulls him into the middle of the ring and hits him with the Standing Star Press! Martel covers Dragon for the win. (71, 67, 92)

Segment 3 - MEW Tag Team Championship Match - Aero and Excess 69 vs. The Following (Nate Hatred/Vampire Warrior)(w/ The Voice)...The Finish: Hatred is against the ropes. Excess 69 charges but Hatred flips him over the ropes to the outside. Hatred and Vampire Warrior have Aero themselves. They hit The End Of Days on Aero! Hatred pins Aero and we have the new MEW Tag Team Champions, The Following! (73, 70, 95)

Segment 4 - Cage Match - Chris Stylez vs. Teddy Hart (w. Ms. Vanessa)...The Finish: Stylez pulls out a desperation DDT out of nowhere. He begins to climb the ropes trying to pull himself onto the cgae. Stylez is in pain so this is taking forever. Hart is able to get himself to his feet and dropkick one of Stylez's legs from the rope! Stylez crashes to the mat, with one leg caught in the ropes! Hart then takes his time to climb over the cage, puasing to play to the crowd at the top. He is met by Ms. Vanessa at the bottom of the cage. (73, 74, 90)

Segment 5 - MEW Lightweight Championship Match - Austin Lee vs. Cade Sydal (w/ Amanda Shae)...The Finish: Lee grabs Sydal and looks for a bulldog of the top rope. He pushes off the top rope, but Sydal throws Lee off of him! Lee gets to his feet and walks right into the Hang Over! Sydal pins Lee for the win. (66, 62, 86)

Segment 6 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Matthews bounces off the ropes and hits Reil with a spinning wheel kick. Matthews calls for the finish. Reil gets up and Matthews catches him in the hold for the Virginia Necktie, but Reil is able to counter it into the South Philly Driver! Reil pins Matthews for the win. (74, 77, 90)

Segment 7 - Main Event Championship Match - Andrew Monica vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Henderson hits Andrew with a jawbreaker. Andrew staggers while Henderson climbs the turnbuckle. Henderson flies with an axe handle, but Andrew catches him with a punch to the gut! Henderson flips and is out! Andrew climbs another turnbuckle and connects with the Reckless Dive! Andrew pins Henderson for the win! After the match Andrew begins to beatdown Henderson with a steel chair. Soon Henderson is bleeding and unconcious. Andrew tosses him to the outside where paramedics cart him away. Andrew remains in the ring celebrating his win until the lights go off. (78, 83, 91)

Segment 8 - Angle

(The lights come back on. Andrew is facing towards the ramp ready for a fight. Behind him stands Road Warrior Animal! Andrew turns around straight into a huge powerbomb. Animal picks up Andrew's belt. He looks at it before placing it down on Andrew's chest)

(85)

MEW Halloween Hell recieved a 0.35, with 4459 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday November 2, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Andrew Monica comes out to the ring with his Main Event Championship Belt)

Andrew Monica - Two nights ago, I pulled out the greatest victory in my career, only for it to be tainted. That's right. Two nights ago, the over-rated, over the hill punk that is Road Warrior Animal assulted me for no reason! That's why I'm calling you out right now, Animal!

(Animal enters the ring. He doesn't have a mic. He stands toe to toe with Andrew. Andrew is scared)

Andrew Monica - I've called you out here so you can apologize to me. (pauses) I'm giving you a chance to wipe the slate clean with me. (pauses again) This is your last warning, Animal. Or else, I'll have to resort to drastic measures.

(Animal suddenly grabs the mic)

Animal - Shut up. I don't want to listen to you. All I want is that. (points to the belt on Andrew's shoulder)

Andrew Monica - (takes the mic, laughing) Well, if that's all you want, then let me give it to you straight. NO! You can't just waltz in here expecting a title shot. (drops the mic. Andrew then proceds to exit the ring. He is partway up when Alicia Webb appears at the stage)

(82)

Segment 2 - Angle

(Alicia Webb is at the top of the ramp, on the stage)

Alicia Webb - Your entirely correct, Andrew. He can't just waltz in and expect a title shot. He needs to earn it. (Andrew looks shocked and Animal looks pleased) Now, don't worry Andrew. This won't just be any match. It's going to be very special. Tonight, in that very ring we will have Animal facing not only Kevin Fertig, but Paul Burchill as well, in a handicap match! (Andrew laughs. He looks at Animal, who is still smiling. Andrew quickly loses his smile. Andrew rushes out and is quickly followed by Alicia Webb. Animal remains in the ring for a bit and plays to the crowd)

(77)

Segment 3 - Number 1 Contender's Four Way TLC Match For The MEW Tag Team Championship - Beckett and Wylde vs. Lyguila and Horiguchi vs. The SAT vs. Youthanazia...The Finish: Two ladders are set up underneath the prize. Beckett, Horiguchi, Prohibition and Jose Maximo are on one of the ladders. Wylde, Lyguila and Jose Maximo are all down and out. M-Dogg 20 is the only other man standing. He springboards a dropkick into the side of one of the ladders, causeing it to fall into the other sending three men to the ground on the outside, Prohibition being the only one landing in the ring. M-Dogg 20 pulls him to his feet and they set up a ladder, claiming the prize for their own, and becoming the number 1 contenders for the MEW Tag Team Titles. Suddenly The Following hits the ring and get brutal chair shots off onto Youthanaiza! The Following leave Youthanazia hurt. (79, 75, 84)

Segment 4 - Match - Halo vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Matthews hits a jawbreaker on Halo. Halo goes down and Matthews sets up for a superkick. Matthews connects with the superkick! Matthews stalks Halo calling for the Virginia Necktie. Halo slowly gets to his feet, and Matthews locks in the hold for the Virginia Necktie, but Halo pulls out of it and hits the Dreamweaver out of nowhere! Halo pins Matthews for the upset win. (82, 75, 89)

Segment 5 - Handicap Match For Animal's Main Event Championship Shot - Animal vs. Burchill and Fertig...The Finish: Animal hits a huge kick to Burchill's face. He goes down hard. Fertig goes after Animal, but Animal whips him into a turnbuckle. Burchill gets up, but Animal whips him right into Fertig! Burchill stumbles into a huge Powerslam from Animal! Fertig slowly stumbles towards Animal right into a Powerbomb! Animal pulls both men to the centre of the ring and pins both men, adding insult to injury! After the match Animal tosses both men to the outside. Suddenly, Andrew Monica appears on the stage. He poses with the belt. Animal stays in the ring, making the belt around the waist motion with his hands. (79, 70, 88)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 1.16, with 539 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Monday November 14, 2005 - MEW is sad to announce that Amanda Shae has recieved an eye injury. She should return to the active roster in roughly two months time.

user posted image

Wednesday November 30, 2005

Segment 1 - Interview

(Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa are backstage in the designated interview area)

Ms. Vanessa - Last Sunday everyone was shocked that I turned my back on Hart and allied myself with Hero here, even after he hit me with a steel chair. Well, it's quite simple why I did it. A few weeks ago when Hero hit me in the head with that chair, I had a lot of time to think. At first I was pissed at Hero and wanted Hart to kick his ass. But then something hit me. What kind of a man is Hart if I need to throw myself in front of him to protect him? Plus, Hart can't even win a match without me in his corner.

Chris Hero - That's right. And Hart, we're not going to stop until we expose you to the entire world as the over-rated wrestler that you are.

(77)

Segment 2 - Match - Excess 69 vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Both men are out of the ring and are brawling up the ramp. They continue to fight on the stage. They go near the edge, and Matthews gets the upper hand and looks to throw Excess of the stage! But Excess pulls himself from danger, and dropkicks Matthews off the stage! Matthews crashes onto a large pile of convently placed wires, and such. Excess looks down on Matthews and flies with the Double Pheonix Splash! Both men don't look to be moving! By this time the ref has counted both out, and called this match a draw. (75, 74, 77)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Andrew Monica goes into Alicia Webb's office)

Andrew Monica - What the hell was that?!? You were supposed to have your cronies at the ring to make sure I won that match! I paid you a lot of money for that!

Alicia Webb - Ahhh, about that. (she puts money on the desk) Here's your money. Somebody else came to me and offered me more money then you.

Andrew Monica - He didn't!

Alicia Webb - He did. And he...(she stands up, looking scared)

(the camera pulls back to expose Animal. Andrew spins around, but Animal pegs him with a huge right hand, sending Andrew over the desk. Animal beats down Andrew and in the process destroys Alicia's office.)

Animal - That's only the beginning! At End of Days, I'll finish what I've started here today!

(Animal leaves. Alicia Webb goes to help Andrew)

(87)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - The SAT vs. The Raines Brothers...The Finish: MR2 climbs the turnbuckle, but Jose Maximo gets there as well. They exchange right hands, and Jose gets the upper hand. Jose then connects with a superplex! Joel, in the meantime, has climbed his turnbuckle and connects with a splash when MR2 landed! Jose pins MR2 while Joel keeps Memphis from entering the ring! The SAT pick up a win. (78, 56, 100)

Segment 5 - Match - Hi69 vs. Halo...The Finish: Halo whips Hi69 into the turnbuckle. Halo follows up, but Hi69 throws up his boots into Halo's face. Halo staggers back and Hi69 goes top rope. Hi69 connects with a hurricarana! Hi69 pins Halo and picks up the win. (84, 75, 93)

Segment 6 - Match - Chris Hero (w/ Ms. Vanessa) vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Henderson hits a scoop slam on Hero. Henderson calls for the finish, when Ms. Vanessa hops onto the apron. She shows a large amount of leg, and Henderson gets distracted just long enough for Hero to roll Henderson up with a huge handful of tights! Henderson can't believe it. He turns to Hero and Hero hits him with the Hero's Welcome! Hero tosses Henderson from the ring and begins to celebrate when Teddy Hart's music hits! Hart bolts from the back and him and Hero begin to brawl. The brawl continues until the camera fades. (76, 71, 81)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.19, with 525 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday December 10, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Jason Cross enters the ring)

Jason Cross - Chance Beckett. Last week, I told you that you have to come out into this ring, here tonight, and apologize to me in front of all these fans. You have to do this because you screwed me out of the Tag Team Titles! That's unexceptable! Get out here now!

(Chance Beckett's music plays and Beckett enters the ring)

Chance Beckett - You're right Cross. I do owe you an apology. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your a whiney little bitch who can't take a loss. I'm sorry that you can't except the fact that we jost lost the match. I'm sorry that-

(Jason Cross heard enough and hit Beckett in the head with the mic. Cross lays a few stomps onto Beckett)

Jason Cross - And I'm sorry for that!

(Cross throws his mic down on Beckett and leaves the ring)

(66)

Segment 2 - Angle

(Alicia Webb is in her office. Andrew Monica bursts in)

Andrew Monica - Goddamn it! What are you trying to pull? I'm the Main Event Champion!

Alicia Webb - What are you talking about-

Andrew Monica - Shut up! I had to face Animal at November 2 Remember, I get ambushed by him at the next show, then I have to have a hell in a cell match, then I have to wrestle in some tag match? I'm the champ! I shouldn't have to wrestle in all these matches. All these people here tonight don't deserve to see me wrestle!

Alicia Webb - Fine, whatever. What do you want?

Andrew Monica - I want the night off.

Alicia Webb - Done. Anything else?

Andrew Monica - No. (he turns to leave, but turns back) I'm sorry I just blew up at you. I've been under a lot of stress lately, with Animal stalking and harassing me.

Alicia Webb - He's been harassing you? That's unexceptable. I'll teach him a lesson. You go and enjoy your night off.

(Andrew Monica smiles, then leaves. Alicia Webb pushes a button on her telephone)

Alicia Webb - Go find Animal and tell him to get his ass in the ring. He's got a match tonight.

(92)

Segment 3 - Match - Animal vs. ?????...The Opener: Animal enters the ring first. He waits for his opponent. Suddenly, Ian Harrison bursts through the curtain and charges the ring!...The Finish: Harrison whips Animal towards the ropes, but Animal reverses it and sends Harrison instead! Harrison comes back towrds Animal who hits him with a Powerslam! Animal pins Ian Harrison for the win. (76, 62, 91)

Segment 4 - Match - Mikey Henderson vs. Paul Burchill...The Finish: Henderson throws a wild right hand towards Burchill, but Burchill ducks! Henderson spins around and Burchill catches him in a german suplex! Burchill climbs the the turnbuckle and connects with the C4! Burchill pins Henderson for the win. (77, 73, 82)

Segment 5 - Eight Man Tag Match - Youthanazia, Vansen and Mac vs. The SAT, Lyguila and Horiguchi...The Opener: The SAT come out first, followed by Lyguila and Horiguchi. Youthanazia come out next, followed by Vansen, who is alone. He starts to talk with Youthanazia. No one knows where Mac is. Suddenly, he stumbles through the curtain with a half empty bottle of booze. Vansen yells at him and grabs the bottle and throws it away. Mac looks angry, but enters the ring along with his teammates....The Finish: Everyone is in the ring and we have a wild brawl. Slowly, the ring empties, until Mac and Lyguila are left. Lyguila has his back to Mac. Mac calls for the finish and begins to stalk Lyguila. Lyguila turns around and Mac...falls over! Lyguila is confused, but pins Mac anyways! Lyguila's team picks up the win! After the match, Vansen yells at Mac as he is dragged from the ring. (73, 66, 81)

Segment 6 - Angle

(Cade Sydal enters the ring, expecting a re-match against Joey Matthews. Matthews music plays, but no Matthews. Suddenly, Matthews dives in from the crowd, with a steel chair. He hits Sydal in the back of the head with a sickening crack. The ref tries to stop Matthews, but he is also hit with the chair! Matthews picks up Sydal and DDT's him onto the chair. Matthews wraps the chair around Sydal's throat, and steps on it, crushing Sydals windpipe. The paramedics rush to the ring as Matthews plays to the crowd. Sydal is on the stretcher, being pulled from the ring, when Matthews walks over and hits Sydal in the gut with a chair shot. He kicks over the stretcher and lays stomps down on Sydal. At this point several wrestlers, refs and security members hit the ring and pull Matthews away)

(64)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.05, with 517 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday December 14, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Alicia Webb is in her office. She looks angry. Joey Matthews enters)

Joey Matthews - What do you want?

Alicia Webb - Shut up, and sit down. Your actions against Cade Sydal were horrible, and down-right disgusting. I can't let you go unpunished.

Joey Matthews - Whatever. Lay it on me.

Alicia Webb - I'm not going to fire you. Hell, I'm not even going to suspend you. I'm going to have to lay a hefty fine on you.

Joey Matthews - How much?

Alicia Webb - Ten grand.

Joey Matthews - What?!? Are you insane?!

Alicia Webb - (smiling) Gotcha.

Joey Matthews - What?

Alicia Webb - Listen. I don't care about what you did to Sydal. You took care of your buisness as far as I'm concerned. I just wanted to tell you that Sydal, whos in the intensive care right now, requested a match against you. A hardcore match, at End of Days.

Joey Matthews - Is he serious? Last time we clashed I nearly killed him! Tell the runt that he's got a match...if he can make it to the ring!

(Matthews and Webb laugh and shake hands as the camera fades)

(79)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - Lyguila and Horiguchi vs. Beckett and Wylde...The Finish: Horiguchi and Beckett are in the ring. Beckett goes for a clothesline, but takes the ref out instead. Lyguila and Wylde enter the ring and all four men begin fighting. Soon, Beckett and Wylde get the upper hand and send Horiguchi and Wylde to the outside. Suddenly, Jason Cross dives into the ring from the crowd and clotheslines both Beckett and Wylde from behind! Cross stomps on Beckett as Lyguila and Horiguchi beat Wylde. The ref stirs and Cross dives from the ring. Horiguchi and Lyguila toss Wylde from the ring. Beckett slowly gets up and walks straight into the Beach Break from Horiguchi! Horiguchi pins Beckett for the win! (73, 67, 80)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Animal enters the ring)

Animal - Andrew Monica! I'm tired of this stupid game of cat and mouse! You keep running everytime I want a fight! Monica, I don't think your a man! Prove me wrong! Get out here right now and fight me! No more tricks!

(Andrew Monica appears on the stage)

Andrew Monica - No more games? But I'm a fan of games! So let's play another. This one's called "Watch Your Back".

(Animal spins around to face Kevin Fertig who appears from nowhere. Fertig hits the Sinner Shot on Animal. Andrew walks down the ramp and enters the ring)

Andrew Monica - Animal, you can't get the best me. This is why I'm the champ, and your not. And yes, I talked to Alicia Webb earlier today, and I got a match set up. Tonight it's going to be you, against Kevin Fertig here, in a tables match! How do you like that game, Animal?

(Animal starts to get up, but Andrew puts a boot to his face. Andrew and Fertig leave)

(88)

Segment 4 - Match - Black Dragon vs. Excess 69...The Finish: Excess 69 sets Dragon up for a back body drop, but Dragon flips out of it! Excess 69 spins around into a brutal kick to the face! Excess is down. Dragon climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Shooting Star Press! Dragon pins Excess for the win. (76, 64, 88)

Segment 5 - Interview

(Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa are backstage in the designated interview area)

Chris Hero - Hart! I'm tired of dealing with you. I've proved to you time and time again that I'm the superior wrestler. And yet you keep coming back into my affairs. But no more Hart. Come End Of Days I will finish you off, once and for-

(The screen goes blank. A shot of the quick motion storm clouds appear. The words "Eleven Days And I Return" appear on the screen. The screen returns to a confused and angry Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa)

Ms. Vanessa - What was that?

Chris Hero - I don't know. It's gotta be Hart- (realizing the camera is still there) This interview is over.

(82)

Segment 6 - Tables Match - Animal vs. Kevin Fertig...The Finish: Animal has dismantled Fertig, with Andrew watching from the stage. Animal whips Fertig against the ropes and hits the Powerslam! Animal turns his attention from Fertig to Andrew. Animal poses for ANdrew and Andrew gets angry. Animal turns back to fertig, who low blows him! Animal goes down. Fertig sets up a table. Fertig sets Animal for a powerbomb, when Animal reverses it, into a spinebuster through the table! Animal picks up the win. Andrew charges the ring and they begin to fight. The camera fades as they are still brawling. (86, 84, 89)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.35, with 552 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Wednesday December 21, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Teddy Hart is backstage in his locker room when Ms. Vanessa walks in)

Teddy Hart - Get the hell out, now.

Ms. Vanessa - Hold on a second. I need to ask you a question.

Teddy Hart - Fine. What?

Ms. Vanessa - Do you know what those countdowns are? You know the ones that keep showing up when Hero is on screen.

Teddy Hart - No, I don't. And honestly, I don't care. As far as I know someone is gunning for Hero, which suits me quite fine. Now get out.

(Hart turns away, and Ms. Vanessa looks angry. She leaves)

(70)

Segment 2 - Match - Black Dragon vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Dragon dropkicks Martel to the mat. Dragon pulls Martel into the corner and Dragon climbs the turnbuckle. Dragon flies with the Shooting Star Press, but Martel rolls out from underneath! Martel locks in a Boston Crab on Dragon, and he taps! Martel picks up the win. (72, 69, 91)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Animal bursts into Alicia Webb's office)

Animal - Where is Andrew? I want a match with him tonight! Forget End of Days!

Alicia Webb - Well, that's just too bad isn't it, because I gave our champ the week off to prepare for his match tomorrow.

Animal - That yellow-bellied-

Alicia Webb - Shut up. He did want me to give you a message for him.

Animal - And what is it?

(B-Boy bursts into the office, with a kendo stick. He blasts Animal across the back. Animal falls and B-Boy hits him a few more times before leaving)

Alicia Webb - (bending over to Animal) By the way, you have a match against B-Boy tonight. You'd better get ready.

(Alicia Webb walks out)

(87)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - The SAT vs. Beckett and Wylde...The Finish: Beckett has Jose in a bad way. Beckett calls for the finish. He sets Jose up, when Joel tries to enter the ring. The ref rushes over and stops him. Suddenly, Jason Cross dives into the ring from the crowd and low blows Beckett! Cross dives from the ring, and is followed by Derek Wylde. Cross leads Wylde away from the ring while Jose hits the Maximizer on Beckett! He pins Beckett for the win. (73, 70, 94)

Segment 5 - Match - Paul Burchill vs. Halo...The Finish: Burchill clotheslines Halo. Burchill picks Halo up and sets him up for a powerbomb. Burchill picks him up, but Halo flips over Burchill and rolls him up! The ref counts to three and Halo steals a win from Burchill! Halo dives from the ring before Burchill can figure out what happened. (72, 73, 87)

Segment 6 - Match - Animal vs. B-Boy...The Finish: B-Boy whips Animal against the ropes, but Animal reverses it and send B-Boy instead. Animal hits B-Boy with the Powerslam! Animal pins B-Boy, but the ref gets to two, when Animal pulls B-Boy up. Animal exits the ring and grabs a chair. He re-enters the ring and blasts B-Boy with a brutal chair shot to the head! The ref DQ's Animal! Animal continues to assult B-Boy, sending a message to Andrew. (71, 81, 76)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.36, with 572 fans in attendance.

user posted image

Saturday December 24, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Mikey Henderson comes out to the ring)

Mikey Henderson - As all you fans here might know, Evan Karagias has recently been signed by MEW. I've never met the guy, but what I've seen of him he seems like a good guy. So if you can all bear with me, I'd like to get Evan out here so I, we, can welcome him to MEW. Evan, come on out here.

(Evan Karagias makes his way to the ring)

Mikey Henderson - (extends his hand) On behalf of all the myself, all the wrestlers in the back and all the fans here tonight, welcome to MEW.

(Evan looks at Henderson's hand before slapping it away)

Evan Karagias - Just who in the hell do you think you are? Seriously? You think you can just walk into this ring and suck up to me, the greatest wrestler to ever grace a MEW ring?

Mikey Henderson - Excuse me? I came out here to-

Evan Karagias - Blah, blah, blah. If your done here, I'm leaving. You don't deserve to be in the same ring as me.

(Evan turns to leave, but Henderson spins him around)

Mikey Henderson - Why don't you prove that to everone here tonight, with a match. Me versus you! Right now!

Evan Karagias - Your on!

(76)

Segment 2 - Match - Evan Karagias vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Karagias whips Henderson against the ropes and locks in a sleeper hold. Henderson reverses it into a jawbreaker! Karagias stumbles around in a circle and Henderson hits him with a huge dropkick, sending Karagias through the ropes to the outside. It looks like Karagias has had enough! He starts walking down the ramp and exits through the curtains. The ref counts to ten and Karagias is DQ'd. (75, 65, 85)

Segment 3 - MEW Lightweight Championship Match - Aero vs. Hi69 ©...The Finish: Aero suplexs Hi69 to the mat. He climbs the turnbuckle and calls for the finish. Hi69 is able to get up and throw himself at the ropes, causing Aero to fall to the mat! Hi69 climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the Trance Rave! Hi69 pins Aero for the win. (76, 75, 78)

Segment 4 - Angle

(Joey Matthews enters the ring)

Joey Matthews - A couple of weeks ago, I sent Cade Sydal to the hospital after I nearly chrushed his windpipe with a chair. Then Sydal challenged me to a hardcore match tommorow at End of Days. I nearly kill him, and he thinks he can wrestle. I stake my career that he won't be able to make it to the arena tommorow, let alone wrestle.

(Suddenly Cade Sydals music hits and Sydal charges the ring with a baseball bat. Matthews dives from the ring and exits through the crowd. Sydal chases him)

(57)

Segment 5 - Match - B-Boy (w/ Tony Mamaluke, Sakoda) vs. Billy Reil...The Finish: Reil goes for a clothesline on B-Boy, but B-Boy ducks and the ref is taking out instead! Reil turns around and B-Boy connects with the Cross Special Brainbuster! Reil is down. B-Boy doesn't pin, but shouts instructions to Sakoda. Sakoda goes and tosses a chair into B-Boy. B-Boy hits Reil across the back three times! B-Boy covers Reil, and the ref eventually crawls over and counts the three. (83, 76, 90)

Segment 6 - Match - Jonny Storm vs. Teddy Hart...The Finish: Storm and Hart charge each other and both hit clotheslines at the same time! Both men go down. Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa appear at the top of the ramp. They walk to the ring and go to different sides. Ms. Vanessa climbs onto the apron and distracts the ref as Hero climbs a turnbuckle and hits Hart with the Hero's Sandwich! Hero rolls Storm on top of Hart and dives from the ring. Ms. Vanessa hops off the apron and the ref counts the three! Hero has screwed Hart out of a win! Storm rolls from the ring as Hero re-enters. Hero begins to stomp Hart when the lights go out! The same video appears, except the text reads 'Tommorow'. The lights come back on and Ms. Vanessa and Hero are having a heated debate. Hart slowly gets up, unknown to Hero. Hart clotheslines Hero from behind! Hart begins to beat down Hero as the camera fades. (73, 71, 76)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.05, with 554 fans in attendance.

End Of Days

Sunday December 25, 2005

Segment 1 - Match - Chance Beckett vs. Jason Cross...The Finish: Cross hits a neckbreaker on Beckett. Beckett slowly makes it to his feet, when Cross goes for a clothesline. Beckett ducks and Cross takes out the ref! Cross turns around, right into the Mafia Kick! Beckett pins Cross, but the refs down! Suddenly, Ian Harrison and Todd Gordon hit the ring! Harrison hits Beckett with the Running Powerslam! Harrison rolls Cross on top of Beckett and he and Gordon leave the ring. The ref slowly makes the three count. Harrison re-enters the ring and begins to beat down Beckett. Soon, Cross gets up and begins to help. Suddenly Derek Wylde hits the ring with a chair! He pegs Harrison in the head! He goes down and rolls to the outside. Cross and Gordon dive from the ring as Wylde checks on Beckett. (70, 68, 89)

Segment 2 - Interview

(Andrew Monica is backstage in the designated interview area)

Andrew Monica - Animal, tonight you get your shot. You get your shot at the biggest prize in the MEW. But you know what? You're not going to get it. I've worked too hard and too long to get this, and there's no way I'm going to lose it to you! So what if your a legend? So what if you were part of one of the greatest tag teams ever? It doesn't matter. Animal, your over the hill. You're too old. Your prime is long over. Your time is over. It's now my time! Tonight I'm not fighting just to beat you. I'm not fighting to impress these fans. I'm fighting to uphold my legacy! Tonight, I will beat you, and there's nothing that you, or anyone else can do about it!

(98)

Segment 3 - Match - Evan Karagias vs. Mikey Henderson...The Finish: Karagias is whipped into a turnbuckle. Henderson follows up, but Karagias grabs his tights and throws him, shoulder first, into the metal post! Henderson is hurt! He pulls himself from the post, but Karagias rolls Henderson up with a handful of tights! The ref counts to three and Karagias steals a victory from Henderson! Karagias leaves before Henderson can figure out what happened. (67, 65, 86)

Segment 4 - MEW Lightweight Championship Match - Hi69 © vs. Jerrelle Clarck...The Finish: Hi69 is sent into a turnbuckle. Clark puts him onto the top rope and Clark sets up for a superplex. Hi69 starts firing off right hands and shoves Clark from the top rope. Hi69 calls for the finish and connects with the Trance Rave! Hi69 pins Clark for the win. (66, 60, 88)

Segment 5 - Hardcore Match - Cade Sydal vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Sydal hits Matthews with a Stop sign. Matthews falls through the ropes. Matthews holds on, and stays on the apron. Sydal climbs the turnbuckle. Matthews stands up and Sydal flies and hits a Hurricarana! Matthews flips and goes through a strategicly placed table on the outside! Sydal coves Matthews and the ref counts the three! Sydal pulls out a win over Matthews. (73, 70, 94)

Segment 6 - MEW Tag Team Championship Match - The Following (w/ The Voice) vs. Youthanazia (w/ Larry Carvil)...The Finish: Josh hits a DDT onto Hatred. Josh goes and dropkicks Warrior off of the apron! The Voice is pissed and jumps onto the apron. Hatred gets up and Josh whips him, right into The Voice! Hatred staggers backwards, right into the T-Bone Prohibition Plex! Josh tags M-Dogg 20 and he climbs the turnbuckle. He flies and connects with the Leap Of Faith! M-Dogg 20 pins Hatred and gets the win! Youthanazia are the new MEW Tag Team Champions! (80, 79, 100)

Segment 7 - Match - Chris Hero (w/ Ms. Vanessa) vs. Teddy Hart...The Finish: Hart hits a neckbreaker on Hero. He calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle. He flies with the Hart Attack, but Hero rolls out from underneath! Hart slowly gets up and walks right into the Hero's Welcome! Hero pins Hart and gets the win! Hart rolls from the ring, and leaves while Hero and Ms. Vanessa celebrate. Suddenly, the lights go out! Familar music plays. The lights come back on and Super Dragon is in the ring, behind Hero! Hero turns around and Super Dragon begins to beat the living hell out of him! Ms. Vanessa runs for the hills. Super Dragon finishes off the assult with the Psycho Driver. (68, 74, 79)

Segment 8 - Main Event Championship Match - Andrew Monica vs. Animal...The Finish: Animal whips Andrew against the ropes and hits the Powerslam! Animal pins Andrew, but only gets a two count! Animal picks Andrew up and hits the Powerbomb! He pins Andrew, but Andrew kicks out again! Animal is frustrated! Animal picks Andrew up and goes for a second Powerbomb, but Andrew flips out of it! Animal throws a wild right hand, but Andrew ducks and catches Animal in the Monicaplex! Andrew covers Animal for the win! (78, 88, 86)

MEW End of Days recieved a 0.36, with 4289 fans in attendance.

I just spent the last two nights reading through your whole diary, at various points.

Anyway, here's what I noticed.

The good: You progress storylines in a simple, easy to follow fashion. Very few things are left open-ended.

The bad: Your booking style is really predictable. I get that it's indy wrestling, guys come and go, and so a lot of things are GOING to be predictable.

My suggestions: Slow down some of your angles. Let them build. If you have two, go two large events before blowing some things off. Experiment with different things. And, here's a big one. Post one show at a time, two shows, while commendable because it's not just whoring out shows, just kind of exposes how quick you're writing it, how little thought is put behind it.

Just my suggestions dude. Just some constructive stuff to hopefully help you out.

user posted image

Wednesday December 28, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(Andrew Monica is in his dressing room. A knock is heard at the door, and Andrew opens it. Alicia Webb enters)

Andrew Monica - What do you want?

Alicia Webb - I wanted to come here and congradulate you on your huge win last Sunday.

Andrew Monica - Thanks. (returns to what he was doing, but Alicia doesn't leave)  What else do you want?

Alicia Webb - I wanted to come by and tell you that next week there is going to be a four-way elimination match for the number one contenders spot.

Andrew Monica - (alarmed, but trying to hide it) Whatever...who's in it?

Alicia Webb - That, Andrew, is a surprise. I'll see you Saturday.

(Alicia Webb leaves)

Andrew Monica - Yeah, Saturday. (a little concerned)

(93)

Segment 2 - Match - Teddy Hart vs. Joel Maximo (w/ Jose Maximo)...The Finish: Hart DDT's Joel. Hart plays to the crowd. He goes to pick up Joel when Jose jumps onto the apron. Hart runs over and hits him, sending him to the outside. Hart turns around and Joel rolls Hart up! The ref counts to three and the match is over, with Joel coming out on top. Hart starts yelling at Joel and they get into an argument. Suddenly, Jose dives into the ring and assults Hart from behind. The SAT team up on Hart and beat him down. Security hits the ring and pulls The SAT off of Hart. (82, 76, 89)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa and Chris Hero are seen in their dressing room)

Chris Hero - (frantic) What the hell!! Super Dragon! It was Super Dragon!

Ms. Vanessa - Calm down.

Chris Hero - I can't calm down! I've got freaking Super Dragon after me!

Ms. Vanessa - I know, but you can't-

Chris Hero - I can't what?

Ms. Vanessa - You can't show him that you're afraid.

Chris Hero - Afraid? I'm not afraid! I'm terrified! I need to get out of here before he shows up. (begins to franticly throw things into a gym bag)

Ms. Vanessa - What? You have a match with Excess 69 next!

Chris Hero - I don't care...Are you coming or not?

Ms. Vanessa - Yeah.

(She grabs her bag and follows Hero out of the door)

(86)

Segment 4 - Match - Excess 69 vs. ?????...The Opener: Excess 69 makes his way to the ring. He stands waiting for his opponent. He waits for a long time, when finally Paul Burchill's music plays and Burchill makes his way to the ring in his street clothing, obviously not ready to wrestle tonight....The Finish: Excess 69 dropkicks Burchill, but he doesn't go down. Excess hits the ropes and gets Burchill with a spinning wheel kick, sending Burchill to the mat. Excess climbs the turnbuckle as Burchill gets to his feet. Excess flies with a crossbody, but Burchill catches him and slams Excess to the mat! Burchill climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the C4! Burchill pins Excess for the win. (77, 72, 82)

Segment 5 - Match - Black Dragon vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Dragon throws a wild right hand towards Martel, but Martel ducks and catches Dragon in a huge german suplex! Dragon is on the ground, in the middle of the ring. Martel bounces off of the ropes and hits the Standing Shooting Star Press! Martel pins Dragon, and picks up the win. (80, 70, 90)

Segment 6 - Match - Animal vs. Kevin Fertig...The Finish: Fertig clotheslines Animal. Fertig picks Animal up, and sets him up for a powerbomb, but Animal backdrops Fertig! Fertig quickly gets up and charges Animal. Animal sidesteps Fertig, who bounces off of the ropes. Fertig charges Animal again, but Animal hits the Powerslam! Animal pins Fertig for the win! Animal is celebrating when B-Boy dives into the ring from nowhere, weilding a steel chair! Animal turns around and walsk right into a brutal chairshot! Animal is down and hurt as B-Boy makes his getaway. (84, 79, 89)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.31, with 557 fans in attendance.