The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

On the first post could you edit people's online games so it's easy to pick out a possible match?

If that's cool then I have and play online: Warhawk, Call Of Duty 4, Guitar Hero, Pro Evo '08 (as long as you all pick a normal team and not one of the boring top ones), Eye Of Judgment (but only for the Eyetoy so my deck is useless and I don't care about it that much)

My online games: Rock Band, NCAA Football 08, Madden NFL 08, NHL 08, Motorstorm, Resistance, Call of Duty 4, Warhawk, Kan & Lynch

EDIT: forgot two games

Edited by CKN

Everyone picking 2 games they want in the original post would probably be better. Just to avoid it getting too cluttered.

If people want to know about full game lists they'll have to read through the thread (which to be fair isn't that long) or talk to people individually.

Everyone picking 2 games they want in the original post would probably be better. Just to avoid it getting too cluttered.

If people want to know about full game lists they'll have to read through the thread (which to be fair isn't that long) or talk to people individually.

They came in to trade the game in and he probably offered them a couple bucks more (or the English equivalent) that he'd get for the trade-in.

So, you should just stand outside of your local GameStop like Jay and Silent Bob, asking about what games they are trading in and selling drugs on the side.

Edited by Trey

Yeah offer more. Some stuff trades in stupidly cheap, especially for cash - Motorstorm and Resistance for example trade in at £4 CASH and £6 TRADE-IN cos the company has millions of them cluttering up shelves everywhere due to nearly every 60gig machine being sold with them.

As long as it happens outside of the store it's not too much of an issue. Another time I was trading in my stuff for my PS3, including Guitar Hero 1 & 2. A woman came in wanting Guitar Hero 1, we didn't have it in stock so I invited her outside and offered a price for my copy - she got her game and I got a few quid more than if I'd traded it in.

We still throw people out of the shop who try to do private deals on our "turf" though - it's just not on. Not on private property.

You wish. We're flogging it at £19.99 preowned. It's daylight robbery at that price. There's a few 360 games that are horribly high for how much we give also, such as Assassin's Creed (I think it's nowadays £18 trade value and flogging it at £37.99 preowned - ripoff)

I was offered $12 ($ should be a pound sign, since the PS3 has no pound sign) for Tony Hawks Proving Ground. I went next door and sold it for double that to CEX. Only ever trade in hardware to game, CEX give you much more for games. But you will be stuck with buying trade-ins.

Do people want to choose 2 games for the original post or do they want everything listed? No one seems to have responded to my suggestion.

I'd rather everything cos if I got a message from someone offering to play a game, I'll take 'em on at any online game I have.....

And yeah CEX have VERY good rates right now. Their range of stuff to SELL isn't so good though and their prices for sale aren't great.

Currently we're suffering cos of the January sales - when prices go down, trade prices go down and generally stay down longer (to prevent people buying in sale and selling on to make profit back at the company).