Sony Megathread

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha yes this is true. I walked into my favorite bakery the other day. I saw they had new types of cakes. I asked to have one. They said it would cost me 2.50. I was appaulled that they added a

Matz. If you really hate Sony. If you really hate what they do. If you can't stop whining like a two year old who can't have something. Sell your PlayStation. Just sell it, and shut the

Matzat, any more trolling and you're getting a warning.

Posted Images

Hopefully for single player, so people can make money in ways besides going all-in on the stock market during certain moments.

They've changed PES being free in the EU for PS Plus this month with Detroit: Being Human. 

Bit disappointed as I already have Detroit and wanted to play PES but you won't please everyone. 

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

They've changed PES being free in the EU for PS Plus this month with Detroit: Being Human. 

Bit disappointed as I already have Detroit and wanted to play PES but you won't please everyone. 

That's really annoying, I'm in the exact same boat in terms of having Detroit and was looking forward to trying PES.

That said, anyone who doesn't have Detroit needs to take advantage of this, it's great.

Apparently it's not just EU. I'm okay with it as I'm more interested in Detroit than playing a Soccer game anyway. Plus it also comes with Heavy Rain which I have not played.

3 minutes ago, Forky said:

Apparently it's not just EU. I'm okay with it as I'm more interested in Detroit than playing a Soccer game anyway. Plus it also comes with Heavy Rain which I have not played.

Does it? That's an interesting bonus. I have Heavy Rain from its previous inclusion on Plus anyway, but it's nice for people who didn't get it then.

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Does it? That's an interesting bonus. I have Heavy Rain from its previous inclusion on Plus anyway, but it's nice for people who didn't get it then.

That's what the US Sony site said anyway so I'm hoping for it. I'm not sure where I'll fit them in with everything else I've got on the list to play but I mean games I like will have to dry up sooner or later right?

I went on to possibly try PES and we also got Detroit in Australia. I'm not upset about it. Like others, I've wanted to give it a go. I've played through Heavy Rain on PS3, is the PS4 edition any different? Does he just yell "JASON!" in higher quality?

• Haha 1

Pretty annoyed, have no interest in Detroit, or really, most games that come on PS+, and was really looking forward to finally trying out PES.

But oh well, back to only using Plus for online play.

I picked up Detroit, and this game is fantastic. Visually it looks more realistic than a movie, and I'm really enjoying the story and characters. Plus I'm a big Lance Henrikson fan and he's been pretty good so far. These last two months have been well worth the PS Plus subscription.