The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Yeah Maxx, get a PS4 ya jerk.

I have a PS4. I was leaning that way as I've played it with my xbox friends already and all my IRL Texas friends have PS4.

• Like 1

Re: GTAV transfer:

Yep, though you may want to double check about how money will transfer. Think there was some issue with money purchased but not yet redeemed or some such.

Btw, I expect all of you go out and play Destiny tonight so I have some peeps to throw down with. Totally reasonable :shifty:

I'm there.

I'll be there whenever I get out to go to GameStop and get my system!

Target is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale all week. Just got Madden 15, Sleeping Dogs and Sherlock Holmes. In returning Sherlock later in the week to get the new AC game

• 3 weeks later...

PS+ Update for December:

2(NA)/3rd(EU) December: Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)
2/3rd December: Secret Ponchos (PS4)
2/3rd December: Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)
2/3rd December: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
2/3rd December: Final Horizon (PS Vita)
2/3rd December: Titan Attacks (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

Personally, been looking into getting the Hitman Trilogy ever since playing Absolution and almost bought the bundle of the first two in the Xbox sale this week but this works too. I have Deadly Premonition but never started it on 360 so I suppose it might be worth looking at here instead if the additional content is significant.

Has anybody nabbed one of the Playstation Cameras for the PS4 yet? Short Girl and one of her friends are wanting one to go with Just Dance '15 and I've always been morbidly intrigued (if not paranoid) about the technology.

If anyone owns one: how does it compare to a Kinect? How accurate is it and how much of a pain is it to set up (this one would be moved between two different rooms.)

Let's not forget that it was bundled in with a lot of PS4 console offers at launch, so that probably skews the numbers a little. It might be a decent piece of kit, but there aren't many games at all that utilise it right now, with Just Dance and The Playroom (which isn't really as much of a game as a tech demo) being the main exceptions. I hear it's popular among online gameplay streamers, though, so if that's something you're interested in, it might be worth a look.

There's some good sales in Europe ATM. HD collections on PS3 (might be cross buy too) like MGS, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter from about £6/7.

• Like 1