The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Get the PSN ready on your Sony gaming thing of choice. EA is giving away Mirror's Edge to PS3 users, Garden Warfare to PS4 users, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted to the Vita folk. Goes active at 3 PM US EST and lasts through Monday. I think it's NA only, but you world warriors may want to check it out to make sure.

Edit: Confirmed, as I'm downloading Garden Warfare as we speak. It's a mighty fun shooter, so I expect a lot of you to at least give it a shot.

That FF7 thing was one of the most brilliant, insane trolling decisions I've ever seen. Everyone thought they were getting the news of an HD remaster of FF7 and NOPE. PC port!

Get the PSN ready on your Sony gaming thing of choice. EA is giving away Mirror's Edge to PS3 users, Garden Warfare to PS4 users, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted to the Vita folk. Goes active at 3 PM US EST and lasts through Monday. I think it's NA only, but you world warriors may want to check it out to make sure.

Edit: Confirmed, as I'm downloading Garden Warfare as we speak. It's a mighty fun shooter, so I expect a lot of you to at least give it a shot.

Think it must be worldwide as they're available for free in the UK PSN store too.

• Like 1

Suikoden 1 and 2 is actually releasing on the EU PSN in January. What madness is this!? PSX Classics!? Being released!?

Super excited, never got the chance to play as a kid, always wanted to. Haven't seen confirmation they'll work on the Vita, which is my main hope.

Are you thinking of Playstation Now?

As far as I can tell, the PSX stuff is just going to be released on PSN as usual with the classics. I hope so at least, I probably won't play it if I can't put it on my Vita.

Konami seem to be weird about it stuff like that. Like I was looking up the Castlevania X Chronicles when they were on sale for like £2.50, which is a PSP game, but apparently it works on Vita's from the US store but not the UK.