The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I am so in the mood for Yakuza 4 but i am totaly not in the mood to wait for the 22gb download from snailing PSN. :-X

Also redownloaded Remember Me, wich i never played, after i enjoied Life is Strange so much. The first 30 Minutes i enjoied Remember me greatly.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Towerfall Ascension is on sale so I'm glad that I waited before taking the plunge. Cel Damage is crazily cheap too so that must be worth getting for £2.50

Anyone in the Hardline beta? I'm having fun with it but I also haven't played an online FPS for about 6 years and I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on or how to do anything but shoot people.

Edited by Jordan Stiva

Persona 5 trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

Give it to me now!

I saw that! Holy shit, this game looks fucking amazing. They basically turn into super heroes! Although I hope there are more than just those 3 party members.

• 2 weeks later...

Decent Critic's Choice Sale going on this week. Telltale Collection for $44 seems like something I need to do with my money.

Starwahl hits next Tuesday, which only adds to the stupidly fun local multiplayer games on my PS. Jackbox Party Pack, Towerfall, Nidhogg, Sportsfriends, now Starwahl. Very excited for those narwahls.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had a PS3 controller go wonky? For a week or so mine was acting like I was pressing all the buttons if I moved the joy sticks. After a couple minutes it would stop and work fine but one day it just wouldn't stop. I opened it up and cleaned it a bit,fixed the trigger button that wasn't bouncing back as much and placed everything back the way it should be and now the joy sticks work fine. It just seems weird that my PS3 controller started doing this when I've still got PS1 and PS2 controllers that work like they just came out of the box.

It's not an Atlus game, they're just publishing it in the US. But it did get a lot of praise when it came out last year. 32/40 from Famitsu.

That is a pretty solid score.

It just sounds so freaking cool! You know what, I might just hook up the PS3 for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool looking flash sale on the US store for those rocking something older than a PS4. Some of the usual suspects like Wild Arms and Dino Crisis but there's a range of things like Katamari Damacy on PS2, some Mega Man X's pn PS1, BTTF from Telltale on PS3, some slightly naff titles like Matt Hazard and Game of Thrones...all for under a dollar each. Rock of Ages is 45 cents!