The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I think my only platinum is the first Ratchet and Clank from the HD collection and that was only down to leaving the PS3  on for several hours whilst it exploited a glitch. :shifty:

• Like 2

Random thought. Can I plug my PS3 controller's cord into a USB charger I have plugged int my power strip and charge my controller there? I'm wondering because when I'm watching Netflix I often see my controller weak battery warning come up and my PS3 is on the other side of the room so having to plug my "remote" in over there is very inconvenient.

On 27/11/2015, 19:54:25, Kirkland said:

Random thought. Can I plug my PS3 controller's cord into a USB charger I have plugged int my power strip and charge my controller there? I'm wondering because when I'm watching Netflix I often see my controller weak battery warning come up and my PS3 is on the other side of the room so having to plug my "remote" in over there is very inconvenient.

Silly question, but do you power down your controller when you're watching? I never used to but now it seems like the most common sense thing ever...

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

You can definitely switch the controller off without turning the console off too.

I know you can do it for the PS3. Does it work for the PS4? Because I've never figured out how to shut off a PS4 controller when you're not using it.

3 minutes ago, Apsham said:

I've never played an Uncharted game. I have the collection now. Am I in for a good time?

I can't vouch for the first and third but I enjoyed the second one a lot. People say that if you like Tomb Raider then you'll like these, except I was never a Tomb Raider fan and still enjoyed it.

7 hours ago, The Iron Forky said:

I know you can do it for the PS3. Does it work for the PS4? Because I've never figured out how to shut off a PS4 controller when you're not using it.

Yeah. Hold down the PS button and there'll be an option to manage devices or something similar, then you can switch off device whilst leaving your PS4 on.