The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Battles seemed to be like 3rd person, DMC type hack and slashing which might have just been the way it's been presented but all the other 3rd person exploration made me wonder how it's all gonna play out.

On 04/12/2015, 19:13:46, ApSans said:

Oh shit. I didn't realize that was dropping tomorrow. Here's the list of games:

• Dark Cloud — $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
  • Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
  • The Mark of Kri — $14.99
  • Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
  • War of the Monsters — $9.99

Wait, these are on PS4 now? Well, I guess I know where my pay is going.

Just now, ApSans said:

Mhmm! Came out today - with more to come in the future. Upscaled to 1080p with trophies and such.

And just to clarify, they aren't part of that stupid PSNow right? I don't have to rent them?

1 minute ago, Forky The Snowman said:

And just to clarify, they aren't part of that stupid PSNow right? I don't have to rent them?

No! Thank god. If you log in and go to the Store's spotlight page it'll say something like "PS2 games now on PS4!" and they I assume - are going to have their own section.

Dark Cloud?  Plus the GTA games?  Dammit I'm going to spend too much mind dry tonight

37 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

For PS4? Some PS2 games were just added this week, but there are no PS1 games at the moment. If you're talking about PS3, there are many examples of both under the "PS1 Classics" or "PS2 Classics" categories.

Where do i find these categories? This is under the PlayStation store?

On 8.12.2015 at 06:42, Bobfoc said:

For PS4? Some PS2 games were just added this week, but there are no PS1 games at the moment. If you're talking about PS3, there are many examples of both under the "PS1 Classics" or "PS2 Classics" categories.

I think FF7 is around. But its the pc version so i guess it dos not count as psone game.