The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Downloaded GTA III and Vice City today. Played GTA III for a bit and man it doesn't hold up well in a lot of ways but it's still good fun. I need to stop buying games because I need to beat some of mine but I still want San Andreas and Dark Cloud.

After thinking about it for a while I ordered a PS4 today from Amazon. :D Got FIFA, GTA 5, Uncharted Collection and Last of Us to start with and intend to pick up Journey soon. Any other games I should grab? Not looking for first person shooters as I'm more a keyboard/mouse guy for those.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ADG said:

After thinking about it for a while I ordered a PS4 today from Amazon. :D Got FIFA, GTA 5, Uncharted Collection and Last of Us to start with and intend to pick up Journey soon. Any other games I should grab? Not looking for first person shooters as I'm more a keyboard/mouse guy for those.

Yay ADG! When does it arrive? I've yet to play, but Witcher 3 has rave reviews. I liked Until Dawn (similar to Heavy Rain, the Telltale Games, and that kind of "interactive cinema" genre). MGSV is great fun, even if you're not a big MGS fan. Rocket League is good but we play less of that lately. Have you played much on PS3? If so there's probably some cross-gen stuff to suggest too.

Just now, Benji said:

Yay ADG! When does it arrive? I've yet to play, but Witcher 3 has rave reviews. I liked Until Dawn (similar to Heavy Rain, the Telltale Games, and that kind of "interactive cinema" genre). MGSV is great fun, even if you're not a big MGS fan. Rocket League is good but we play less of that lately. Have you played much on PS3? If so there's probably some cross-gen stuff to suggest too.

It arrives tomorrow (yay for Prime!) I had a PS3 a while back but can't remember much of what I played on it. Beyond that I had the usual FIFA/Gears of War/GTA for the 360 before I gave it to a guy in work as I got bored.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DeliBenji said:

Got PS+ I assume? If so then some variant of @Jericode @9 to 5 @Rich @Blehschmidt @Katsuya @Stevie B @FrostyPickle_3:16 Walker (whose name doesn't seem to work on calls) and myself will have to give you a baptism of fire on GTA and/or FIFA tonight :shifty:

I do indeed have PS+. Going to ask my dad when he gets back to run me up to Currys to grab a headset because the headset they give you in the box is pitiful as all heck.