The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

On 12/22/2015 at 11:45, ADG said:

After thinking about it for a while I ordered a PS4 today from Amazon. :D Got FIFA, GTA 5, Uncharted Collection and Last of Us to start with and intend to pick up Journey soon. Any other games I should grab? Not looking for first person shooters as I'm more a keyboard/mouse guy for those.

Gauntlet

So I just bought a PSN card and tried redeeming it. The card is fine as it shows me on screen that it has 20 on it but both times I tried to redeem it just now it timed out. Do I just need to try again later? The PSN status page shows that all services are up. PSN was working fine for me last night so idk. I can log in and use the net browser just fine, though the landing page is down.

Last time I bought cards the people at EB told me that there had been some issues with cards, but I don't think it was exactly like that - could have to do with the holiday influx of people right now.. I know that registering new accounts isn't working at the moment... could be all tied up with that stuff.

I finnaly was able to redeem mine. Bought Xenoverse DLC and Minecraft DLC.

Injustice Gods Among Us on PS4 seems to have some very punctilious controls. I spent a good while in the tutorial but had to quit because some of the combos just would not work at all. I now realize why I've never really cared for any fighting games besides my nostalgic love for Power Stone. At least this was a free game for PS+ that I got months ago.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Injustice Gods Among Us on PS4 seems to have some very punctilious controls. I spent a good while in the tutorial but had to quit because some of the combos just would not work at all. I now realize why I've never really cared for any fighting games besides my nostalgic love for Power Stone. At least this was a free game for PS+ that I got months ago.

It's got the feel of a modern MK game, which is clunky as fuck. Street Fighter and Tekken are the kings by a large margin of the old school beat 'em ups.

Speaking of MK, I wanna point out that you can get the first three MK games on the PS store for 9.99. Next week I'm gonna go get me another 20 Dollar PSN card and get that along with the other Xenoverse DLC pack.

51 minutes ago, Meacon said:

It was fine for me until about two hours ago when I got a notification that it was under maintenance. How bizarre, how bizarre.

Ooh baby, oooh baby, its making me crazy

• Like 1