The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Rumours going around are that it is a DDoS attack. I might use this time to play something on the Wii U because I really don't use that system at all and have a small collection of stuff to play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2016 at 04:01, Big Hairy Man Face said:

Divinity: Original Sin seems like a lot of fun, but is clearly going to be a game that falls behind NHL, Madden, Tales of Zestiria, Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud in my minimal playing time when I go back to work.

I picked it up for Xbone and am really enjoying it.  Old school RPG goodness.

Dark Chronicle (the sequel to Dark Cloud) is now up.

Is it a proper sequel, or does it just have similar concepts in a different world? I'm liking Dark Cloud, but was wondering if it was one I could play side by side with it, or would necessitate completing the first one.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I think it was more of a spiritual successor to Dark Cloud rather than being a direct sequel. I think anyone would be fine playing the Dark Cloud 2 without playing Dark Cloud.

That was my understanding. Might leave off buying it for a bit still though, as am getting a lot of mileage out of number one.

I did play those games so I'm not talking out my arse. It has been a while so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. The first is easily one of the games I feel was really underrated and consider one of my favorite RPGs. I don't remember if I ever beat the 2nd come to think of it.

• 1 month later...

There are USB ports on the front of the PS2. What are those even for? 

And on the less official side, things to transfer saves using USB thumb drives.

So long manually editing hundreds of PES files, I got an option file with proper Premier League kits!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

And on the less official side, things to transfer saves using USB thumb drives.

So long manually editing hundreds of PES files, I got an option file with proper Premier League kits!

GOD BLESS YOU.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If I wasn't so tired, and it's my first day back in work after a week off tomorrow, I'd love to give the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta a blast right now :(