Sony Megathread

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha yes this is true. I walked into my favorite bakery the other day. I saw they had new types of cakes. I asked to have one. They said it would cost me 2.50. I was appaulled that they added a

Matz. If you really hate Sony. If you really hate what they do. If you can't stop whining like a two year old who can't have something. Sell your PlayStation. Just sell it, and shut the

Translation I hate playing games that entertain me (irony), which is exactly what I'm getting at (more irony) when I'm writing about them (Sony) not doing a good job when it comes to their firmware

Posted Images

11 hours ago, tristy said:

I bet this will be better.

I was so close to just ordering this (£33 on Amazon, so not quite full price) but then read that people who have got their hands on early copies have beat the game to 100% completion including trophies etc in 7-10 hours. I think I'll wait for an eventual PS+/Game Pass appearance. 

Don't know if anyone is still fussed by VR, but has anyone given Iron Man a try? The demos out, and i think its been the best 'experience' I've had with it. If the full game is actually, a FULL game and not just like Batman (although I loved Batman) it'll be fuckin immense. It was tough controlling it at first, i can't figure out how to walk, and some of it is a bit ragged round the edges still but getting to actually fly round the plane, under your own control, and shoot the drones felt badass like the Batman VR never did.

We finally got a VR set and have a ton of fun with it. Haven't picked up much for games yet, but we have been playing through the PSVR Demo Discs to try stuff out.

On a related note, does switching priorities still allow you to have all your games and DLC on two separate PS4s? That will make a difference in what I'm picking up for games.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:28 PM, Rocky said:

Rumour going round was Spider-Man being an option too but that seems far fetched 

It'll be Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

Not saying either of you are wrong, but there seems to be a false rumour for every month. Battlefront 2 does look the more likely, though. Two online shooters seems like a real lack of variety, so I'd be keener on Spider-Man.

On 18/05/2020 at 19:05, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I know people are split on it somewhat but how come NBA 2k20 is currently on PSN for £3.99, down from £49.99?!

Last year I got the game for $1.99. I think this is just something they do now to get you in and then sell you a bunch of microtransactions.

I literally just bought Spider-Man, so let's hope it's not that. 

I miss the days of getting a couple of quirky indie titles with the monthly games, though - I have a monthly data limit, and a 40GB+ major title massively eats into that.

I think Sony ought to take a leaf out of Microsoft's book and start merging PlayStation Plus with PlayStation Now in some form. Having multiple subscription service names doesn't make things clear for potential consumers. In time, I can see the two free games being phased out in favour of a more universal system.

• Like 1

On that, they posted an offer for a Now subscription on Twitter a few weeks back, and at least two people bought it thinking it was for Plus. They did point out that they should have read it properly before purchasing, but it's easy to see where the confusion comes in. 

The bits of TLoU2 gameplay I saw last night were good.

If you've followed any of the gameplay sequences though, they do seem to be heavily hinting that *potential big spoiler*

Spoiler

Joel dies early in the game and you spend it playing as Ellie. I'm thinking that won't be the case though.

I mean, I do think we'll spend a lot of it as Ellie, but don't think Joel will die. At least not when we think he might be dead.