The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I've done got myself a PS4.

So far...UFC 2 is fun, visually stunning, and I suck at it. Furi is bloody brilliant. 

PSN ID is PatchworkWR

• 2 weeks later...

So, if I bought a game from the PSN store I can delete it from my system to make space and redownload it from the store anytime I want if I'm signed into my account, yeah?

I played Journey for the first time at the behest of my girlfriend and it was amazing. The first area I ran into a fellow player and we just kind of explored around and called out to each other when we found a scarf piece and I lost him moving into the second area - but a White Cloak showed up and that is someone who has essentially 100% the game. He guided me to everything and helped me when I was having problems with the simple 'calling out' to each other button.

It was a great experience and we were able to form some neat communication with the call out button as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Sony has NEVER had a decent UI for handling anything like that. The XB1 has a fine system for organizing and showing what you have, and the 3DS has always allowed folders so you can easily organize your shit. The PS4 UI is absolutely infuriating and has always been to me - there's your library that shows you EVERYTHING without an option to hide demos and older shit you don't want to bother seeing or that one scroll through menu that has little to no control over how you manage it. Folders are very welcome.

So I used remote play the other day on my laptop, and whilst it's not bad, it's not great. There's a noticeable lag to it, and a rare dropout when there's too much going on at once. So can anyone suggest me some PS4 games that don't require reaction times? I'd love to be able to watch what's on my Sky box whilst also playing some low-pressure PS4 games.