The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

• 2 weeks later...

Next month's Playstation Plus games have been announced and are as follows:

Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4/Vita)

This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)

Blazerush (PS3)

The Swindle (PS3/PS4/Vita)

Azkend 2 (Vita)

Titan Souls (Vita/PS4)

As usual, commenters on the Playstation Blog are kicking off, but I think that's a very solid lineup. Day of the Tentacle speaks for itself, and This War of Mine and Titan Souls are both highly regarded among most gaming communities.

I'm quite happy to give Day of the Tentacle and This War of Mine a go. Swindle/Titan Souls may well just join the eternal backlog.

I know people love to complain about the games they give out, but to be fair they are putting a huge sale on until the 20th and half the games people are demanding they be given for free are probably only like a fiver anyway <_<

I loved Dishonored. Dishonored 2 is pretty tough to play successfully in a sneaky way so far. Loving the touches (a guard advanced slowly on me, throwing rocks off the ground at me as he came.....and when I did kill someone I took their arm off first). Not 100% on the graphics yet though - feel more PS3.5 compared to supposed PS4 screenshots I've seen.

I'm alright if the graphics aren't as good as other ps4 games as long as the game play is fun. That's how I feel about Dishonored 2. Loved the first game and so far I'm enjoying the 2nd  (only done the first mission)

I've been focusing on Watchdogs 2 seen as though I got that for Christmas as well. Enjoying it more than the first game, which I think is down to the fact it's a bit more light hearted and fun.  I didn't really like Aiden Pearce. 

Dishonoured 2 is tooooough. Only on the island hospital level (2nd?!) and struggling to progress without half a dozen guards suddenly all charging me down. Still, stealth kills are always really enjoyable as that is how I tend to play.

I paused to play and complete Firewatch. I really enjoyed the story and the emotions it evoked.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's fair. One review said 12 hours felt enough as it was just beginning to outstay its welcome, with some tasks getting a little samey.

I still have to finish Watch Dogs 2 and play Quantum Break on the Xbox, so unless Tesco are doing some kind of cheap day 1 deal, I'll probably wait a bit.