The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Probably not, but she apparently has some unique moves, like a leg drop instead of Crash's belly flop. I suppose it's something extra that doesn't take anything away from the original experience, and I find it hard to have a problem with that.

I picked up Killing Floor 2 around Christmas for 25 bucks I believe? I don't regret a cent even with it being free this month. It's the perfect game if you've had a bad day at work and just want to zone out with heavy metal and gory violence. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

The set-up is that Coco uses the time machine thing from the third game to go back in time to help Crash in the other games. It's just an optional bonus feature that can be activated during levels and isn't meant to be "canon".

Oh that's dope, I actually like that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2017 at 17:22, Jericode said:

Until Dawn was fucking tremendulous, anyone with a PS4 who hasn't played it yet should pick it up.

One of my favourite games that's been on PS4. Such a great fun game.