The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

So the new NFS is out tomorrow in the UK. It's been getting decent reviews up to now, although a few things are putting me off - the lack of a free roam with friends to do the jumps/billboards etc is baffling as it's been in NFS since Paradise. And the fact that it's priced at over £50 like the rest of the EA offerings so far this year. I might wait for some more reviews and then decide whether to get it now or wait for a drop.

Edit: Saw that full reviews are out, and most are slamming it. Disappointing. <_<

On 05/11/2017 at 16:58, Just Joe said:

How do you get on first name terms with a bus driver? And of course he was called Trevor :D

Everyone knows everyone in small time Wales. Another kid on that bus nicknamed himself Trev after him. Weirdly, that nickname stuck for genuinely 5-6 years...despite his real name being Owen. 

Bit fucking weird in hindsight. 

Because of PS3 being weird about having 50+ friends on some games, I had to delete a load of people I don't really play regularly with last night. Sorry if I cut you, don't take it personally, I'm trophy hunting with loads of people at the minute so I have to have them on my list for now >_>

15 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Friday the 13th is fucking great. You should all buy it, so that I don't have to deal with lobbies full of rage quitting morons.

When you get a good lobby with decent people, it makes all the difference!