The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I was hoping for a Friday the 13th price-cut... but NHL and Injustice both dropped to half price or better for Black Friday on the PSN prior to F13 dropping and I picked those up. My trip to Crystal Lake will have to wait until after Xmas now.

I cannot for the life of me get my voice chat to work on PS4. 

Me and my buddy will both have our headsets plugged in. We will have a party. I can hear my voice over the speakers, but I can never hear him and vice versa. 

I kinda have that issue, but only one way. My friends can always hear me, but at random times, they will always fade in and out. I'll hear them very faintly if I turn the TV down and listen really hard, but a few seconds later they'll be regular volume again. I've just assumed it's my headset dying. 

December's Playstation Plus lineup:

• Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition (PS4)
  • Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of the Legendary Legends (PS4)
  • Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS Plus bonus - PS VR Required)
  • That's You! (PS Plus bonus - PlayLink)
  • Xblaze Lost: Memories (PS3)
  • Syberia Collection (PS3)
  • Forma 8 (PS Vita & PS4)
  • Wanted Corp (PS Vita)

I've only played the first one. I enjoyed it, it was like a knock off God Of War iirc but it was a fun throwback to hack and slash type stuff. Wasn't anything amazing but I enjoyed it for what it was.