The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

7 hours ago, Owen McSriff said:

I'll have to pick up another powerline adapter to do that, or I could just play directly from my PS4. Options, options! I assume you can play PS3 games on the PS4 with Playstation Now, right? I suppose it'd be silly if you couldn't.

I legit thought that's what the service was for.. didn't realise it did anything else.

1 minute ago, Avenged said:

I legit thought that's what the service was for.. didn't realise it did anything else.

Yeah, you can stream to your PC as well, which is the reason I bought a subscription :P

2 minutes ago, Owen McSriff said:

Yeah, you can stream to your PC as well, which is the reason I bought a subscription :P

Ohh okay, that makes sense. I probably did know about that and ignored it since my PC and PS4 use the same screen anyway!

• Like 1

I bought the Mass Effect trilogy from the store cos it was on sale for like  £6 and that's a fuckin steal but it turns out it only plays on PS3 so I dunno if I'm doing something wrong or if it's only certain games?

God DAMN I beat it. It was pure luck (and I found that if you hit the notes like a little bit earlier than it says you should, it helps) and I managed to just salvage a Good on the final line, but I'll take it!

EDIT: Stage 5 is much, much easier than stage 4. Beat it on my first try.

It's Playstation Plus news time.

Knack is currently available for £3.99, which makes it a bit of a meagre offering, and that's not factoring in the general consensus that it's not very good.

• Like 1