The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Couple things.

- My name is under Army of Two should be Vilge's name.

- We should get a ewb game set up of either Resistance, Warhawk or Call of Duty as they have the most players. Or better yet a game night.

From Wikipedia:

"The operating stability of some online PLAYSTATION®3 format software has been improved."

So yeah. Online games should be a bit smoother now, but thats it.

Couple things.

- My name is under Army of Two should be Vilge's name.

- We should get a ewb game set up of either Resistance, Warhawk or Call of Duty as they have the most players. Or better yet a game night.

Yes. We need a clan on Resistance, and people to carry me. >_>

This is probably the best place to ask.

The update today lets you copy stuff to your PSP. How? The only way I can think of is plugging the in with the charge cable and pressing copy. But it comes up with insert save destination here or something. Is there a way of doing it via remote play or something?

You can now add Dark Sector for me. It is a pretty fun game but nothing special so far just your typical third person shooter. It is sweet though throwing the glaive and see the guys leg chop off cleanly as the guy falls while the limb remains standing.

PSN Name - Trance_Kuja

Games:

Resistance

SVR08

Not very big on multi-player. Shan't be on too often. I need to get a wireless router so I can play this shit in my room instead of dragging everything out to the computer every time. <_<