The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

There are probably better but more complicated ways to do it but that's fine. Anyone can just Ctrl+F and find the games they wanna play.

I find it unbelievable that none of you guys have Rainbow Six Vegas. Come on! It's awesome multiplayer AND only £17.99 on Play.com. (Just ignore that the sequel's out in a couple months >_>) Actually I'm beginning to wish I'd just paid 40 quid for COD4 since every other bugger has that.

AJ, can you play NBA 2k8 with Americans? If that's the case, I'm game Friday or Saturday.

Dunno, I can't even play it with my mate round the corner (which we think is because he bought his copy in the U.S.) but there's only one way to find out! If you add me I'll try playing with you later on tonight when I get in from training or sometime tomoz.

Any grievances with the new list?

I've tried to seperate things by making the middle words bold and I've tried to keep everything to one line. If anyone thinks theres a better way to do it though then I can change it.

I thought perhaps something like this:

post-2-1200133118.jpg

It's pretty rough, and that's only an image just to show you. It's not very practical since you can't have 90° text in HTML and the ticks are webdings and you couldn't really keep updating a graphic.

That probably would be the best way to do it but I don't really want to keep updating a graphic. Hell I'm not even sure how you go round making a graphic.

Personally I don't like the current list. But the way CKN said would look better then it currently is and still quite easy to do.

I should mention that I don't have Resistance anymore, so thats even less multi-player gaming for me >_>

I, on the other hand, still have mine. :shifty:

Edited by CeLLebrity Island

The original post has now become too big for me to edit from my PS3. So I'll add the date I last updated it to the original post and just change everything posted after that date say... bi-weekly? It will vary but I won't be getting things added straight away anymore.